Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Game

Chapter 29: BREAK

by WR7D1 0 reviews

Chapter 29: BREAK

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-06-19 - 1247 words

0Unrated
Naruto had busy days after the preliminary of chunin exams. Naruto was waiting for Jiraiya to wake up. While he was having some fun time with his aunt Kaguya, some of the girls came into his room. Mito was leading the group.

"Hiruzen has sent report for you, the Anbu has located a base of orochimaru as well as a laboratory; but they couldn't raid it and some additional reports are also sent, I hope you will take a look," Mito said.

"Well, give it to me." Naruto replied.

"I have developed a new jutsu, from now on you don't have to take it, you can see it as I project it in front of you." Mito said.

She projected the report in front of Naruto while he was stroking in Kaguya's pussy. Naruto started looking at t the projection. Naruto noticed that orochimaru used the Fuma clan in the land of rice to create a base but Sasame Fuma was the one giving the info to the Anbu, she also explained about the Fuma clan. The report also talked about a laboratory run by Orochimaru's accomplice Amachi. This info was recovered from some sailors who was attacked by a sea- monster Kamaichi but Anbu's discovered the real story behind it.

The later part said, A kurama clan member with extremely high potential has come out of her dormant situation whose power was sealed by Kurenai and a radioactive meteorite was discovered in Hoshikagure where it was used to train the children which was very harming also the piece is said to be a source of immense power. All the reports also contained the person of interests of all the events.

By then Naruto came in Kaguya's pussy and she was licking his dick clean. Naruto was interested about the cases but he has to go after the spies today otherwise he will lose he opportunity and his guts tells him that something very wrong is going on over there.

"Does the Hokage asked me to take the missions?" Naruto asked.

"That would be the case." Mito replied.

"Well. That's not possible but I think I have an idea." Naruto told her and he summoned ena and sent her to Hokage to call him in the villa. While Ena was bringing Sarutobi Naruto called upon Kujaku to check the progress of gelel armor. Kujaku assured him tat it was ready. Naruto told the girls to train to improve their skills and also as a group too. Naruto ordered the non-ninja girls to train also. So, it was a good chance for him to evaluate their situations. Naruto called upon all the girls.

Naruto called upon all the girls and he started making four teams. He excluded all his summons out of it and tried to make very strong team for orochimaru base. Naruto also deployed one medical ninja in each group also. All the girls were standing making contingent almost like the standing of an army just without weapons and dress.

Ena brought in Sarutobi and joined the fall-in while Sarutobi was surprised o see Naruto's big Harem.

"Welcome, old man Hokage." Naruto greeted.

"That's a show going on there Naruto, did you check for the reports I sent you?" Hokage asked.

"Yes, I have seen it and I have a very important job to do so I can't accept your mission but my house accepts your mission. So, I will be sending four groups in for location and I believe they will succeed and if not, I will provide them with a contingency. Is it okay on your side?" Naruto explained and asked.

"I will see the team first and then I can decide, you are almost the strongest shinobi here although you are not skilled use them strategically still, however let see." Hokage proposed.

Naruto at first called Kujaku to bring in gelel armors and ordered her to wear one. She came forward kissed his dick and then went to bring in the armors. Naruto was a bit aroused from the kiss so he called upon Fubuki to suck his dick and Hisame to suck his balls.

Naruto announced the names while having a blowjob. Sarutobi was convinced with the teams exceot one non-ninja girl in every squad. Naruto explained that they are also fighters now and Naruto want them to have real-time experience.

Kujaku came wearing the dress and it was a transparent armor covering the total skin and removable hat with weapon holders but the bra and a thong area was darkened. So, it was like any woman wearing bra and thong and it was body fitting so curves of her body flashing.

Naruto thrown kunai suddenly and he saw the armor repelling it pretty swiftly so he was satisfied. Naruto called upon the girls one by one and they came forward, breast fed, Naruto and then moved to wear the armor kissing him. After wearing the armor, they took their desired weapons from the armory. They were ready. Naruto came in Fubuki's mouth. Naruto started briefing the group and everyone's definite perspectives.

Laboratory squad: (Anko, Aki, Hisana, Yugao, Tsunami) – capture Amaichi, bring in all the laratory instruments and data, Catch the sea monster alive and bring in and brong in any potential girl for the Harem.

Kurama clan squad: (Kurenai, Mikado, Hitomi, Kaguya, Mai) – Capture the girl without harming her and bring in any potential girl for the harem.

Hoshikagure squad: (Mikoto, Shizune, Tsume, Haku, Ayame) – Retrieve the meteorite safely with the help of storage scroll Naruto provided, bring in the information source Hotaru safely, search for Natsuhi- the master of the star and bring in any potential girl for the harem.

Fuma clan squad: (Mito, Tsunade, Hana, Izumi, Emi) – Ensure the safety of the clan, bring in secret technique ephemeral holder Kageru alive, bring in expert curse mandala user Kotohime and bring in information source sesame. Bring in any potential girl for Harem.

Naruto provided them with reverse summoning scroll for Naruto's clone which he will be preserving in the villa while he goes out for safety. Naruto ordered to make any girl entering the villa nude.

All the clan gone out as well as Sarutobi. By then Jiraiya woke up. He was searching for Tsunade while Naruto blocked his way. Naruto was ready to go out, so he asked directly asked him to tell about the location.

"I don't know the destination myself; I was supposed receive a message with a details from two of my personal spies, Eri Kisaki - knows all the passwords to contact each other and. Yukiko kudo – knows the location of the meeting and paths." Jiraiya replied with confusion.

Naruto knew he wasn't lying,

"Do you have anything that can have their scent?" Naruto asked him.

Jiraiya provided him with two thongs. Naruto used two bikochu to track them. Naruto knew in his gut that something was wrong. Naruto sent two of his clones after the Bikochu as he can switch with his clones easily. Naruto didn't want to waste even a second.

[DEAR READERS,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY SO FAR AND ENCOURAGING ME WITH YOUR SUPPORT, MY SEMESTER FINAL WILL BE STARTING VERY SOON SO I AM REFRAINING MYSELF TO WORK ON THE STORY NOW. THE STORY WILL TAKE A AMAZING TURN WHEN I COME BACK, SO PLEASE STAY TUNED AND I WILL BE BACK WITH THE PROGRESS OF THE STORY ON JULY 1ST. TILL THEN TAKE CARE.

THANK YOU]
Sign up to rate and review this story