Categories > Books > Phantom of the Opera > Erik/Christine Oneshots

LND AU Fem!Erik/Male!Christine 2/

by operaghostangst 0 reviews

Reunion 2.0

Category: Phantom of the Opera - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Erik - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-07-26 - 598 words

0Unrated
By the time that Madame Giry returned, she and Christian were met by a rather endearing sight. Erika had fallen asleep leaning back against Meg and Meg seemed both unsure and slightly in awe of the woman leaning against her. Though, everyone knew that it was only happening because the older woman wasn’t feeling the greatest and had probably been more exhausted than she realized.

Madame Giry realized that she didn’t have to explain to Christian because his eyes were trained directly on the masked woman’s rather new curves and extended stomach. There was no doubt in his mind that this child was actually his. There was no way that Erika would sleep with someone else- she’d been pretty damn dedicated to him and she wasn’t exactly what most men would consider beautiful. Christian rested a hand on Erika’s shoulder and trained his gaze on Meg. “You can move. I’ll take your place.” He uttered quietly.

Meg hesitated and stood, Christian immediately taking the vacated spot. Madame Giry led her daughter away, knowing the two would need privacy when Erika awoke. Meg’s gaze lingered on the masked woman as she followed her mother and Christian seemed unaware of it. Antionette noticed but she hoped that it wasn't for the reasons that she thought it was. She had always thought there was something off about her daughter, but she didn't think it was that. Perhaps it would be best to ignore it.

Christian stroked Erika’s hair, lost in thought as he gazed at her. The woman looked a little bigger than expected, but he could only assume that this was because she had been utterly skinny at the time. Despite it not being the time- he couldn’t help but appreciate the newer curves. They suited the woman well. Erika stirred and leaned into his hand with a small groan, gorgeous eyes fluttering open. "Christian...?" She asked, blinking at him blearily. Her tone was somewhat raspy from getting sick and being asleep for awhile.

“It’s me, Erika.. I think we need to talk.” Christian murmured, pulling away as the older woman sat up under her own power and stretched ever so slightly. He could see the panic rising in her and he rested his hand on her upper thigh to keep her from trying to scurry away.

Erika rested her slender hand over his own, biting her bloated lower lip. She was unsure of what he wanted to hear. She couldn’t force him to stay here when he didn’t want her and was married to another woman. “What is there to say? I’m sorry Giry bothered you… I told her not to.” she uttered quietly.

Christian sighed, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. “We have a lot to talk about- starting with the fact that I am no longer married. Rachelle is having another man’s baby- I don’t care though. My mind has been on you ever since that night.” He confessed boldly. He didn’t want her to apologize for the ballet mistress contacting him. This was something he’d want to know even if this wasn’t the case.

It must’ve been the hormones or perhaps Erika had always been rather emotional- but her lower lip wobbled and a small whimper left her. She immediately threw herself into Christian’s arms, burying her face in his neck and sobbing. Christian sighed, rubbing her back.

This was fine. They had all the time in the world to actually talk about this.
Sign up to rate and review this story