Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

Tale of the Demon: Part 2

by Goreleech 0 reviews

What will happen now that the Demon has found his angel? And keep your eyes peeled. Ya might find a familiar face!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-09-21 - 107481 words

0Unrated
SUNDAY. DAY SIX

Tyler's air raid went off, and he found himself with a soft pair of breasts in his face, and a warm furry feeling on his legs. He opened his eyes to see that Melody had cradled his head into her massive rack. He had a hand firmly planted on her firm ass, and Ghost had wriggled under the blankets and was insanely warm. Tyler got the idea for a sexy wakeup call. He licked her large nipple in his face and she woke up like she'd been tasered.
"uhhhhh, Don't do that! How my kitty hurts!"
"Moring my love."
She sighed as eh held her tightly. They then heard a irritated growl,
"Morning to you too Ghost."
Tyler patted his wolf friend. They all got up then. Tyler ad Melody showered together, he helping her with her hair and her back, and her doing his back. After, Melody dressed in a long red dress with matching sunhat. The dress was a spaghetti strap affair that seemed to struggle to contain her melons. Tyler wore a black under shirt with a reaper on it and donned his leather jacket. He was buckling his belt when he felt Melody rub a hand on his back.
"You look like a fifties greaser."
"You look like a goddess of fire."
Her sapphire-blue eyes sparkled at his complement. Tyler then glanced at Ghost who seemed to be expecting something
"You look like snow. We're gonna have to watch you in the winter time."
Tyler just slid his knife into his pocket when there was a knock at the door. Tyler opened it to find Yozora.
"Akiri."
"Morning Yozora. We're ready when you are."
"Lets depart."
Melody had put a pair of blue heels on and Tyler opted for his work boots. Ghost was right beside him as he locked the door. The group climbed into Yozora's SUV and they drove off. Ghost put her head on Tyler's lap while he had his arm around Melody's shoulder. Yozora drove and as he did he had a question
"Akiri. How is you're shoulder this morning?"
"Forgotten about. It doesn't even itch."
"I'm relieved."
"You do realize it wasn't your fault, right?"
"It is our duty to protect you, Akiri. Last night we failed that duty."
"I understand. Now I'd like you to understand me. This is just the world warning me to not get cocky. I got suckered in and paid for my hubris. This is my mistake. You did nothing wrong. I feel a lot more relaxed knowing I have extra eyes watching for that which I'm not."
Yozora seemed to sigh,
"I understand Akiri."
They rode in silence and Tyler passed the time by teasing Melody by gently tugging on her ear. she was having a hard time retaliating, as Ghost had lain across her lap and the wolf had pinned her arm.
"You're gonna pay for this."
"I love messing with you."
She smiled as he stopped and they just contented themselves with petting Ghost. Tyler glanced out the window and spotted a large mountain in the distance.
"Hey, Melody. That Mt. Fuji?"
she looked over and saw the snow capped peak,
"Why yes it is. Guess you do know something bout our country after all."
"Does that mean we're near Kyoto?"
"Not really. Fuji can be seen for a good distance on such a clear day. Still, it looks like we're headed for northern Kanto."
"That bad?"
"No, it's just in the country."
"Spoiled city girl."
"Country bumpkin."
Yozora was smiling in spite of himself at the couple's flirting.
"Akiri, we're nearly there."
"What can you tell me about the house?"
"It was built in the Meji era, and was a battleground in the war predating that era."
"I see. Well, this should be amusing."
Melody smiled as she leaned into his arm.
"Relax, we got Ghost with us."
Ghost gave an agreeing growl. Tyler smiled.
"I think the girls in this vehicle are the most dangerous things I have to fear today."
Melody laughed and Ghost barked. Then the main house came into view. It was a massive mansion behind a ten foot wall of whitened stone. The SUV passed through a large double door, and the main structure came into view. It was an imposing sight. It rose 4 stories from the ground, had a large pyramid roof that over hanged a large wraparound deck. There were several other buildings, all smaller but no less grand. The hose was built from wood and metal. The SUV pulled around and a man in a suit opened the door. Ghost jumped out first and waited for Tyler to join her. Then Tyler helped Melody clamber out of the vehicle. The suited man said nothing and shut the door. Tyler thanked for his help and got no response, but he did see a light of approval in the older man's eyes. Tyler then took Melody by the arm and they approached the building. Ghost happily keeping pace. There was a double row of servants and maids standing to attention as the couple reached a long set of stairs.
"Don't chip a heel cinderella."
"Pff, like you could pass for prince charming."
"Fair enough, Maleficent."
"I am not an old crone!"
"No, just an evil fairy!"
"I'mma smack you, I swear to god."
"I love you. You're cute when you're angry."
"I hate you so much right now."
They were laughing as they reached the front door. There they met a elderly gentlemen in a clean black suit.
"Greetings Milord, Milady. I am steward Saito. I am honored to finally meet our newest family member."
The man bowed deeply and Tyler and Melody bowed back just as deep. Tyler smiled as he saw that he didn't raise any suspicions.
"Thank you, Saito. I'm honored to meet you as well. This is my girlfriend Melody. This is Ghost."
Ghost gave a quick bark. Melody smiled sweetly, blinding the old man momentarily. He then led the couple inside were they put on indoor shoes.
"The Master is currently meeting with the head of another family and his daughter. He asked me to have the three of you brought to him immediately. He wants the young master to sit in on the meeting to see how our families do business."
"I see. Melody, a favor"
"Oh?"
He leaned in and whispered into her ear,
"I can't speak the language. I need you to keep an ear out for discrepancies I miss. I'll reward you later, okay?"
"Of course my love."
he smiled and they followed Saito to the meeting.
"Excuse me, Saito? I have a question."
"How may I serve you master?"
"I'd like to know who this other family is, and what the meeting is for."
"I see. It is the Shinomya family, sir. Their head patriarch is an elderly fellow named Kazuma. His eldest daughter is also in attendance, her name is Kaguya. They own the largest portion of Japan's shipping conglomerates after our won family."
"I see,"
"This meeting is to discuss the viability for a temporary merger for a trans-pacific alliance to deal with a pirate problem."
"Are our families on friendly terms?"
"They are, sir. Our families have been very good friends for generations."
"Any bad blood recently?"
"None sir. Our ties are stronger then ever."
"What kind of man id Kazuma"
"He is what we call old blood, sir. He prefers things nice and easy. That said , he is a bit of an old codger who has a nasty habit of bullying his underlings."
"I see. I'll confirm the truth of that matter when I meet his daughter. What are the current terms of the temporary merger?"
"I'm afraid yo will have to ask them sir."
"I see. Hmm, what else is there? Oh! These pirates, can you tell me anything about them?"
"Afraid I can't. Those issues are normally kept for the heads and heirs."
"Ah, I understand. Okay, what is the nature of the relationship between Otagowa and Kazuma?"
"Well, Kazuma was his commanding officer in the navy, before Otagowa's promotion. Now he outranks him. Then Kazuma retired. From my perspective, they are very good friends."
"Okay, yeah I an see that. Kinda hard to stab the man you trusted with your life in the back."
"Young master and Lady we are here. Master! It is I, Saito, I have Tyler here."
A slightly muffled voice was heard from within,
"Good! They may enter."
The door opened to show the small group of seated man and women. There were quite a few gasps at the sight of the dangerous-looking boy and his wolf companion. The more gasps of awe at Melody's beauty. Tyler spotted Otagowa behind a large table with a map of the pacific and various pieces. The military man was in his finest dress uniform and was sharp as a tack. The man directly facing him, was a old man leaning heavily on a cane. He was a bald-headed old man. His eyes became very disapproving was Tyler coolly ignored the man to go stand by Otagowa. Ghost came over and plopped herself next to Tyler while Melody took her spot by his side. Otagowa seemed a little relieved as Tyler started to examine the clear maps of shipping routes and hit shipments. Otagowa cleared his throat and introduced them.
"Esteemed guests of the Shinomyia clan, this is my new heir apparent and adoptive son, Tyler Yataomo. He is the one who uncovered that child porn ring in KaraKonia. Let me say this once: Do not an enemy of him. For if you do, not a soul on this planet can save you. The lay beside him is his girlfriend, Melody Sakamuji. The wolf is called-"
"Her name is Ghost. Ghost say hello."
The white wolf gave voice to a piercing howl that made the guest's blood run cold.
"Atta girl!"
Tyler was smiling as an announcer for the Shinomyia clan came forward. A blonde haired lady with blue eyes led a shorter girl forward. The girl had black hair, dark eyes, a red ribbon in her hair, a petite frame and a elegant red and black uniform. The announcer started with the head and worked down to the two ladies,
"Now, presenting the lady Kaguya Shinomya and her hand maiden, Hayasaka."
Tyler looked into Kaguya's eyes and sighed sadly, he then nudged Melody who looked at him. They then both nodded. Tyler smiled as he spoke up for his piece.
"Well a pleasure to meet you all. Lady Kaguya, you seem familiar for some odd reason. Have we crossed paths somewhere?"
The girl bowed as Hayaska's eyes narrowed as she caught the hidden message.
"I do not believe we have. Forgive me for saying, but you to leave quite the impression."
Tyler just laughed.
"Yeah, that’s fair. When you're scary as I am, kinda hard to forget, Amiright?"
He saw his cheery banter had reached her as her mask had shifted ever so slightly as she smiled. Then Tyler caught a look of disapproval on Kazuma's face. Tyler then looked the patriarch in the eye and just smiled, as if daring him to say something. The man huffed at this obvious ploy and turned his attention to Otagowa.
"Do we need this boy to take part in our negotiations ota?"
Otagowa smiled as he placed a hand on the young man's shoulder.
"We need him. Watch, he probably has already figured out more or less where we are."
The man huffed.
"I don't think so. He'd have had to be here from the star-"
"Look just cut the crap and tell me why you two have come to an impasse, alright? I think I know why, but more info the better."
The man was flabbergasted at this blatant disrespect. Otagowa then filled him in,
"For the last three months, a new group of pirates have been targeting our shipments. Both Yataomo and Shinomya."
"Casualties?"
"All hands massacred, the cargo torched."
"Anything noteworthy of the killings?"
"Gunshots, RPG fire. Standard small arms fire."
"Calibers?"
"How does that help us?"
Tyler looked up at the former military commander,
"Because you can tell a lot about an enemy by the weapons and tactics they use. All hands killed and cargo torched? That isn’t how pirates operate. They're out to make a buck, can't do that if ya got nothing to sell. This is classic scorched earth tactics. You two have made someone angry enough to retaliate pretty harshly. Now then your question was how would knowing what the calibers would help, I realize I misspoke. I should have asked, what was the prevalent shell casing found aboard the ships?"
The elderly man took great Umbridge at his matter-of-fact tone. It only got worse when Otagowa answered the questions.
"7.62 Russian."
"Okay, so we can assume Kalashnikovs. Those are both cheap and easy to maintain for rookie fighters. How frequent are the attacks?"
"Weekly. Like they know our schedule."
"Yours’ the only ships in those waters?"
"No, but they specifically target our ships."
"I thought so. Okay, have any of the attacks failed?"
"Oh come on, what is the point of these questions?"
Tyler then just sighed as he turned to Otagowa.
"Seriously? This dude was a high-ranking military officer?"
"Yes, my superior."
"Okay. Hey, Otagowa, I have a few theories as to this mess, but I'm getting real tired of something. Can we handle this problem ourselves or do we need the extra manpower?"
"I want us to stay on friendly terms if possible, but if it comes down to it, we have the resources to handle this."
"Okay. Mind if I go to work?"
"So them why they call you Demon, son!"
Tyler smiled and banged his hand on the table. Causing the older man to jump. Tyler then walked around the table to stand in front of him. The man was glaring daggers at him,, but Tyler just looked him in the eye, and turned his gaze in steel. The man went instant pale. Tyler then cracked his knuckles one handedly.
"Now that I have your proper attention,"
His voice was ice cold, and sent a cold chill down the Shinomya group.
"I think we have an inside man leaking information, to a rival family at that."
The heads of the families just looked at him. Tyler pointed at the table.
"It's pretty obvious if you think about it. Pirates hitting specific ships and laying waste? That’s a hired hit squad. They have a backer, and that backer had a serious bone to pick. Now then, did anything of note happen in this world three months back?"
Kazuma was now far more cordial as he replied to the Demon.
"We spilt a corporation between our families."
"Was it peaceful?"
"Not really, the CEO was bought out by investors, and they sold the company to us."
"Pff, nasty. Okay, then we have our main backer suspect. Now we need the moles for respective families, are any of the former employees here?"
Kazuma thought for a moment before pointing to a middle aged man in the center of the group. He was sweating bullets. Tyler snapped his fingers, and Ghost was on the man with a ferocious snarl, tackling the now screaming man to the floor. Her jaws gripped his throat, then she froze, awaiting further orders. Tyler turned to the two heads of family,
"Found your mole problem. Give me five minutes."
He flipped out his knife,
"Let's have some fun!"
The man was crying in the jaws of the wolf. The security detail was stuck between a rock and a hard place. shoot the wolf and get fired or watch their comrade die. Tyler walked over and planted a foot on the terrified man's chest. Ghost let go and trotted over to nuzzle a terrified Kaguya.
"Hey, Melody?"
"Yes Love?"
"I need a translator."
"I am here, love."
Tyler then placed his knife on the man's throat, and fixed the terrified man with his most rage filled glare,
"You know who the backer is, don't you?"
Somehow, Melody made his threat sound sweet in her native language. The man babbled for a moment the Melody sighed,
"I know what you're gonna do, but he says he'll only talk with a protection promise."
"You're right!"
Tyler then tore a single tooth out of the man's mouth. He held it up to him,
"Talk, and I will decide if you get protection. Piss me off again, and you will scream for hours."
Melody was smiling was she relayed his message to the man. He babbled for a solid ten minutes. Tyler then looked to see Melody smirking,
"Verdict, your honor?"
"Another victory for the Demon. That CEO has been paying any pirates he can find to attack the families. This idiot is the mole for Shinomya, and the mole for Yataomo is"
She pointed to a man trying to sneak out.
"Him!"
"fetch girl!"
The man took off running, with Ghost right behind him. Tyler then smiled as he stood up. The now fucked man babbled something,
"What he say?"
"He's asking for his protection."
"Riiiiight. Well, He gets his protection, from me that is. Them? Well, can't speak for them. This one's all yours Otagowa! Need anything else?"
The man just laughed as Tyler flicked the man's tooth back at him.
"Only a sound strategy for the pirates."
Melody came over and wrote down a list of dates and times,
"Here, this the next series of hits."
"I think I smell an opportunity for some bored sailors to put their training to the test."
"Okay, kid what have you got in mind this time?"
"Replace those shipping crews with Japanese soldiers. Let them get some blood experience. Be a good low-risk way to test them, you follow?"
Otagowa and Kazuma both looked at each other,
"Ota, who the hell is this kid?"
"This is Tyler. We call him Demon not for fun. He is one. Tyler, show him."
"With pleasure. Hey, Kaguya, get a load o this!"
he took off his shirt and showed off his scars. Kazuma's eyes went wide and so did everyone else. He looked to see Ghost dragging the Mole for Yataomo back in like a large stick. She dropped the man and seemed to gaze appreciatively at her master's form. Tyler the saw the horror on Hayaska’s and Kaguya's faces. He smiled as he saw their faces.
"Yeah I know, I'm dangerously good-lookin."
"Lad, what happened to you?"
"My hometown didn't like me very much."
"Kazuma I can give you the full story. For now, let's have our children go spend some time together. It'll do them good."
"I agree, Kaguya, you're dismissed. I want you and Tyler here to become better acquainted."
"I already have a girlfriend, but I'm flattered?"
A few chuckles.
"Tyler Lillica and her sister are in the dojo. Why don't you show off for the ladies?"
"Now that I can get behind! Lets roll ladies and Ghost!"
Tyler put his shirt back on and walked out, leading the small party towards the dojo.
"Otagowa, that kid is a monster."
"Demon. And I know. Agent Yake is also scared of him."
"He scared that iceman? Jesus, just what did I let my daughter walk out with?"
"The single most dangerous man we have ever met. And a wolf."
"I need to get a security detail on her,
"Did you see that beauty with Tyler?"
"Yes. She is even more gorgeous then her mother was at her age."
"That is her security. Tyler loves her more ferociously then I have ever seen a person be loved. He will never hurt her or let her be hurt. As long as Kaguya is with Melody, Tyler will protect her. With his life, and he would not hesitate."
"I hope you're right."

"So then Hayasaka. How bad is it?"
The pretty maid froze as Tyler asked the blunt question.
"I'm sorry?"
"How badly does he force the family's needs before his own daughter's?"
Kaguya was now silent and Melody was rubbing the smaller girl's back while Ghost brushed her flank against her leg comfortingly.
"You saw right through us eh?"
"Pff, you two are easy. So, let me guess, he made her bail on some kind a meet up just to come and chill with a Demon. Am I right?"
"Lets talk in the dojo."
"Sure, I wanna scare the hell out Lillica, anyway."
They walked along the covered archways, passing servants doing their thing. Tyler noticed a light red stain on Ghost's flank,
"hol up. Ghost lemme see."
The white wolf walked over and held her left front leg up for inspection. She had a lightly bleeding cut on the limb.
"I really hope you made that rat bastard bleed for this."
BARK!
"Good girl. Keep of it, I'll treat it when we hit the dojo."
They started walking with Ghost on three legs. Kaguya was impressed,
"Wow, it's almost like she understands you."
"Well, we both suffered the same fate. Kinda easy to have an understanding. Plus she's a lot sharper then I give her credit for. I think she like you too, Kaguya."
The petite girl was a little nervous next to the powerful predator. But she reached out and petted the soft wolf fur regardless.
"See? If she didn't like you, that arm wouldn't be there."
"That's reassuring."
They laughed as they reached the large building and walked inside. The was a spear bout going on. Lillica was wielding a spear and her opponent, a similar faced girl with silver hair was her partner. The two ladies were being instructed by a taller man with board shoulders. The newcomers kept quiet as they made their way to a spot to sit. Tyler then watched the match.
"Don't get comfy, this is almost over. That chick with the silver hair has Lillica right where she wants her."
Sure enough, The silver-haired girl lunged, changed stance and tagged Lillica in the stomach with her spearpoint. Lillica seemed frustrated as Tyler approached.
"So, you what passes for a Yataomo spear woman, eh?"
Lillica jumped with shock at his voice before squealing with excitement,
"Tyler! You're here! Hug!"
"Hey there, ballbuster queen! I brought friends."
"Melody? Yay it's a hammer party!"
Tyler smiled at the friends. He then spotted a medical box on a wall. He went over and snapped his fingers. Ghost hopped over and sat down while he pulled some wipes and bandages.
"My girl had a scuffle with a mole. Mind if I work and talk?"
The girl with the silver hair came over and gave the injured Ghost a hard whack. Tyler had a hand on Ghost's flank so she didn't kill the girl. Tyler then stood up,
"Ghost, can you give me a minute we?":
The girl then went to whack Tyler but he caught the spear with his hand. He squeezed and the wooden blade exploded. Her eyes went wide, and only wider as he grabbed her by her collar bone and lifted her screaming into the air. Melody, who had seen the whole thing was also angry, and told them had the girl had done. Lillica sighed,
"That's our sister. Sakura. She's a bit of a spoiled princess bitch."
Melody hugged her flaming beauty friend,
"Then this should be entertaining."
Tyler slammed the girl against a wall with a heavy thud. He then pulled her off it and slammed her into it again. Then a third time. Then he spoke.
"Before I cripple you. Who are you?"
The silver haired girl was crying with pain as she responded,
"I'm Sakura Yataomo. Lillica's younger sister. Who are you, why are you hurting me?"
"My name is Tyler Yataomo. You hit my wolf with a spear. Be thankful I'm handling this instead of her."
Her eye went wide at his name, and her tears doubled as she realized her mistake.
"I'm sorry. I thought that was a training dummy."
"You have dummies that lifelike? Lillica?"
The red-haired beauty sighed.
"We do, actually. But she's lying to you. She has a habit of beating animals."
"I see. Well then"
He looked at the now angry girl,
"Lili! You bitch, how could you say that about me!"
Tyler smiled, and pulled the horrible girl off the wall.
"I'm not the one you hurt. Hey, Ghost, I got you a new toy. NO drawing blood, okay?"
The wolf gave a low growl.
"Good Girl! Catch!"
He threw the now screaming girl towards the white wolf. Ghost was waiting for her to hit the floor before pouncing on her and grabbing her in her teeth and shaking her like a toy. Tyler patted his hands together as he rejoined the seated girls.
"Ghost, you got five minutes. I wanna check your leg. Till then, have fun!"
He sat down and saw the spear teacher laughing at the harsh love.
"I'm the Yataomo spear master, Kaziki. Pleasure to meet the newest member of the family."
"Pleasure to meet you too."
Lillica was getting a shoulder rub from Melody, while Tyler kept an eye on Ghost's lesson in respecting animals. Hayasaka and Kaguya were just speechless at the wolf teaching a cruel girl how nature works. Tyler smiled as he watched the time run out,
"Kay, Ghost! Time! Bring her over here!"
Ghost dragged the scratched and sobbing girl over to him and dropped her at his feet. Sakura's silver hair was now dull with dust, her robe for spear play tattered, and her skin scratched to hell. But she was not bleeding. Tyler patted Ghost, before the white wolf wen t and plopped her head on Kaguya's stunned lap. Tyler then nudged the proned girl,
"Hey, Toots. I really hope you realize Ghost could‘a killed you at anytime right?"
She rolled onto her side as her tearstained face looked at him,
"Then why?"
"Someone needed to teach you to be kind to animals. Because they can and will fuck your shit up. Now what do you need to do?"
The humbled girl got to her knees and bowed before Ghost.
"I'm sorry I hit you Ghost."
The wolf licked the truly sorrowful girl's head,
"Well, looks like you're forgiven, but Don't do it again."
The girl looked up, an expression of relief on her face.
"I won't. Can I pet her now?"
"Don't ask me."
Sakura then asked ghost and the wolf got up and plopped herself on the Silver haired girls lap. Tyler smiled as he watched the girl get lost in soft wolf fur. Tyler then remembered her cut. HE grabbed the bandages and took Ghosts' leg and started cleaning. Only to find it a mere scratch. It was a two inch long scratch that had barely broke the skin, most likely from a rough brush against a door. Tyler took a wet wipe to the bloodied area and Ghost whined,
"Pff, crybaby."
Once the blood was cleaned up, Tyler gave the wolf a pat,
"Well done on terrifying that mole. I'll find you a treat when I get the chance. For now though, play with your new friend."
Ghost seemed to like that, and leapt off the girls, only to pounce on her again and start poke her in the chest with her muzzle.
"Tag, your it."
Sakura caught on and chased after the wolf. Tyler then sat against a wall, Melody under his arm and Lillica on his other side. Kaguya and Hayasaka were directly across from them.
"So, shall we pick up where we left off?"
The blonde maid sighed, while Kaguya just hung her head. Lillica was a little confused.
"What's up?"
"Oh, just something I saw that I don't like."
Lillica just sighed,
"Jeez, you just love playing the hero, don't you?"
"Pff, girl I ain't no hero. How then Hayasaka. Care to give me the full story?"
The girl looked up sharply.
"And what can you do?"
"Maybe nothing, maybe everything. I'm damn sure gonna try though."
"Why?"
Tyler and Melody looked at each other, and sighed sadly. Tyler was the one who explained,
"Because we understand. We both had to where masks to repress our own thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, and emotions. Like you are doing right now Kaguya."
The elegant girl looked up shocked, and a little flustered.
"No I'm just doing what’s expected of a daughter of the Shinomya family."
"Did you have to blow off friends to come here?"
Her eyes went wide.
"How?"
"Your eyes are an open book for someone like me Kaguya. I'd know the look of masked sadness anywhere. Melody here had a similar one when we first met. Look at her now."
Kaguya did, and saw the glow that just seemed to radiate from the beautiful girl. Melody smiled and Kaguya was blinded for a moment. She had to rub her eyes afterward. This time Melody spoke.
"You saw that glow? He gave that back to me. I had to go into hiding for a long time to escape a predator. Then the Demon rolls into town and sees right through me, like I was a book laid out for his inspection and he merely flipping pages."
Kaguya looked away, the thought of someone reading her like that a little scary.
"I already have everything I need to more or less figure you out. I got it when I saw you in the war room. Now then, can you answer my question?"
She looked back at him,
"Question?"
"Did you have to blow off friends to come here?"
She sighed,
"I did."
"Did you even try to protest?"
Her head jerked up,
"I couldn't. It would bring shame to the family!"
Tyler rubbed his eyes.
"I see. So that's the root of the problem. And going off that fire in the way you said that. Tn bucks say you have a crush on someone that your family would disapprove of. AM I right?"
Her face went beat red, while Hayasaka just gasped. Kaguya then seemed to be about to explode, when Hayasaka stopped her.
"Lady. Don't. Let's listen to him."
"Why?"
"Because I feel like he is the only one that can help you."
Kaguya looked at him and Tyler held out his hand.
"I'm pretty sure I can help you. But, the thing you have to ask yourself is, Do I WANT help? I can't help someone if they won't help themselves."
Kaguya seemed to struggle internally, she looked to Hayasaka, who just held up her hands,
"Lady, this is YOUR choice."
The girl was now nervous, and looked to the other ladies. Lillica smiled warmly,
"If my Demon brother says he wants to help you, he'll lay his life on the line to do so. Isn't that right Melody?"
The blue-eyed beauty smiled.
"That he would. He'll lay it all on the line for his friends. The best part? He's never failed yet."
Kaguya then seemed to make a decision and took his hand.
"I want you to help me. Please I don't want to live like this anymore."
Tyler gripped her hand gently.
"You have my full effort, and more importantly, you just made the first step right here."
"I don't understand."
"The thing I am going to teach you, is how to stand up for yourself. Accepting help from another is no weakness, it's a strength. You proving you can do that is a good sign. Now then. Tell me about these friends of yours."
Kaguya took her now warm hand back and sat closer to the Demon.
"Well, there's Chika. She's an airheaded cheerful space cadet. She's also very kind. Then her sister Miku, same thing, only…"
Here she trailed off and looked at Melody's marvelous melons. Tyler fought a smile at the longing in her gaze. Melody didn't pass up the opportunity.
"Wanna feel them?"
Kaguya blushed.
"In front of a boy?"
Melody smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder,
"Why not? I love it when they get played with, and he loves it when I'm happy. Plus, I know he'd break anyone in half if they tried anything. So go on, give em a feel!"
Melody gave her chest a light bounce and her melons jiggled lewdly in her dress. Kaguya gulped and seemed to once again have an internal debate. Before tentatively reaching out to feel Melody's breasts. Her hand made contact with her orbs and Melody smiled,
"Wow, Kaguya, you hands are nice and soft."
The blushing girl gave each melon a soft squeeze and weighed them in her hands.
"Wow, they're so big, and soft!"
"You like them?"
Kaguya nodded,
"I love them! I wish I had a pair like that!"
Tyler chuckled.
"Why? Big breasts would ruin your elegant form."
Kaguya seemed confused as she crawled closer the breast goddess.
"Can I lay my head in them?"
"By all means, get comfy. Hey, Tyler, I kinda wish we could introduce her to Kiria."
"I agree. That little sprite would freakin love her."
Kaguya had sat between Melody's legs with her back to her and laid her head against Melody's warm pillows. She then continued her conversation.
"What do you mean ruin my form? And who's Kiria?"
"You have a small frame to begin with. So it's naturally harder to look beautiful. But you do. You are very beautiful, and that’s coming from me. Look who I spend my days with. So in this respect, don't get greedy, bask in the beauty you have, incase you lose it all. Follow?"
She nodded, causing Melody to giggle,
"Hey, that tickles! I love how soft your hair is Kaguya. Smells nice too."
The now relaxed girl smiled.
"Thanks. Hayasaka does it for me."
"Hmmm, maybe I should borrow her for a while, Whaddya think?"
Hayasaka was enjoying her normally highly string boss, relax in Melody's chest.
"Sorry, Hayaska's all mine!"
"You are a greedy girl!
"Coming from the breast-queen."
"Thank you!"
"Soo, who is Kiria?"
"Oh, she's kinda our school's little sister. Everyone loves her. Especially that scary lump over there."
"Really? What's she like?"
"Well, she's shorter then you, was silky, long black hair, which is always in twin-tails. She's our class rep. Oh! She nearly always has a smile on her face and is full of just life and joy. She's a little blinding at times."
Kaguya sighed.
"Must be kinda nice, having someone like that."
"You an only child?"
"Yeah. They say eldest daughter, really only daughter."
"Hey, Kaguya. Are you lonely?"
The girl got a sad look on her face and wrapped her arms around her legs.
"Yeah. It never bothered me before. But then I entered the new school year."
"And you started to make more friends?"
"Yep. That's when I saw just.."
"Just now empty and lonely your existence was?"
"Exactly. I gotta say, it's a little scary how you just see through people like that."
"Well, remember, I came up from the bowels of hell. What you call a problem, I call a joke."
Tyler reached over and gave the lonely girl a pat on her head.
"Luckily, you already started reaching. Now, you just have to fight for it."
"Fight for it?"
"Yep. If You had to put a name to it, what would you say is the single biggest obstacle for you to be happy?"
She pulled her knees to her chest as she pondered his question.
"I'd say, my family's expectations. They want a perfect daughter."
"Okay, now what do YOU want?"
She curled up into a tighter ball and tried to snuggle further into the warmth that was Melody.
"I want, to be a normal schoolgirl. To have friends, and have fun with them."
"Well, that’s more or less what my wish was back in hell."
She looked at him, a little shocked.
"really? you wanted to be normal?"
"Yep. It took me a while to realize that I'd never be like the other kids in this world. MY skin is far harder and thicker then most other humans, plus my muscles are a good 100% stronger and tougher too, with a 1% size increase. The first thing you have to accept, is that there will be aspects about you that will never be normal."
"So I should give up? Is that what you're saying?"
"Not even a little. What I am saying, is find those pieces that set you apart and forge them into your strengths. For example, you're loaded rich. You get to do things in a day that most would kill for. You have a personal friggin maid, for Christ’s sake!"
She seemed a little confused by his point,
"But the Yataomo family is rich, don't you have a maid too?"
"Melody said I couldn't."
His disappointed tone drew a few laughs from the gathered ladies. Melody was smiling sweetly as she laid her head on his shoulder again. He patted her head. He continued,
"So, since you have access to resources, you can bring a lot to the table of any friendship. I spoil my girlfriend here rotten."
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
"Awwwwwww!"
"The next thing you have, is an understanding of what it's like to be lonely, so any true friends you make will be far more precious to you because of it. That is always a plus. I can tell you're very intelligent, and you have decent muscle definition so I assume you do well in sports."
"she is, She has won many awards."
"Really? They tell me to try out for that crap, but I'm not really interested."
Lillica giggled,
"Well, that’s good. we can't have you killing the other competitors!"
"Ya know that is exactly what Meld said after I beat Aki."
"Aki? You mean Akimara?"
Tyler looked to see Kaguya was now looking shocked.
"Yeah, we went a two outta three and I won twice in a row."
"I saw from the Library. Aki had zero chance. Tatsi stood even less."
"You were watching?"
"Yep."
"Enjoy the show?"
"Thoroughly."
Tyler smiled. While this revelation floored Hayasaka and Kaguya.
"You seriously beat Akimara and Tatsi?"
"And Satatsi. That chick who trained Aki."
"Okay, I'm calling bullshit."
The speaker was the spear trainer Akiziki.
"Satatsi's one of the top three swordsman in Japan. And you say you beat her?"
"Yep. In under a minute, two-outta three. If you got her number ask."
"I'll do that. Gimme a minute."
Melody seemed a little irritated,
"When'd you pull that off?"
"Friday. Gym had a 10k fun run to the mall, and I partnered up with Aki. We got there before the rest of the class so she showed me around a favorite shop of hers. I then get challenged by her sensei, with the stakes that if I won, Aki could walk out with any single item. So naturally, I made the lady taste the floor."
"hrmmm!"
"Well, Melody, if it makes you feel better, I'll probably have to drop this guy too. So enjoy the show!"
"Okay. But you owe me!"
"I'll give you a rub down later."
"hrahhh. You made me shiver!"
They laughed, while the other girls were a little red in the face at the couple's dirty talk. Tyler then got a thought.
"Hey, Kaguya, Where is you school?"
She smiled as she replied,
"It's actually in KaraKonia. It's that large prep school."
"Does the name Chad ring a bell?"
She shivered,
"Ugh, Hated that guy! I heard he tried to date the wrong girl and ended up crippled and neutered. Guy got what he deserved. He got sent to some monastery for eunuchs. Then the rest of his family got arrested for being a family of pedorapists."
Tyler, Melody, and Lillica all looked at each other with knowing expressions
"Crippled and neutered? Ya don't say."
"Yeah, I guess that girl had a rather scary friend."
"I'd say more Demon in the wings."
They all started laughing at the memory of the pig's flight lessons. Then Akiziki came back with a kendo sword. He tossed it to Tyler who caught the wooden weapon
"Okay, kid. Satatsi said you beat her under a minute. Lets see."
"Why should I?"
"Cause if you don't I'll take my 'frustrations' out on that hot girl next to you."
Melody went pale.
"Tyler? Cripple him!"
"Yes Ma'am."
Tyler was on his feet and walked to the center of the room , and took up his favorite stance. Ghost and Sakura came back then and Ghost immediately gave a low growl as she sensed her master's anger. Ghost led the freshly bathed Sakura to Melody and sat in front of her. Tyler's eyes had not left the trainer. The man was taken aback by the sheer bloodlust coming this kid. He then remembered Satatsi's warning.
"Listen Kizi. Whatever you do, do not threaten his friends."
"Pff, he's just a kid. Satsi, you must of let him win."
"Okay, I'll make a bet with you."
"oh?"
"You said a girl named Melody was with him right?"
"Yeah, his girlfriend, why?"
"Threaten her in front of him, if you can still walk under own power afterwards, you win. If not, well, I hear their hiring stockers at the supermarket."
"Well, okay you're on."

He understood her warning. But he still believed in his own prowess. Afterall, he'd trained for nigh on twenty years in kendo. He was the best in the country. He was gonna teach this kid some proper respect.
"Best two outta three."
No response. Tyler was pissed. Lillica was the caller, and she raised her hand and dropped it. Tyler exploded into motion. Moving with a speed that caught the more experienced man completely by surprise. Tyler then spun a circle and stabbed the blade under his arm as he spun, the man blocked the shot, and tried to counter only for Tyler to not be there. He'd used his momentum to complete his circle and pivot on his feet to smash the sword into the man's back. Tyler then retreated to the center as Lillica called it
"Hit! First Point, Tyler!"
Akiziki was now very angry, and now serious. This kid had just made him look like an idiot amateur. He then dug into his arsenal and took up another stance. His specialty was heavy power attacks. That plus his speed had earned him the title of thunderclap. He took his stance now, sword held in both hands above his head, and in a slight crouch. He could cross the space between them in under two seconds, far too short a span for a mere kid like him to possibly counter or evade. Lillica raised her hand and dropped it again. Akiziki charged and crossed the space to the angry Demon. He brought his weapon down as he moved, putting a frightening amount of power behind it. However, Tyler wasn't there. Then Akiziki felt no less then sixteen hits in the course of ten seconds. He dropped to the floor, and Tyler just sighed.
"That's it? That's the very best you can do? A frontal charge and power shot? Sorry, but unless you're fighting a deer in the headlights, that shit won't fly. Satatsi would last an hour in my fights, you wouldn't last 5 minutes. Now apologize to Melody. Or I crush your arms to dust."
The trainer struggled to get to his feet, only for Tyler's sword to touch his neck,
"I didn't say get up. Now, last chance, apologize, or lose your arms."
His voice was full of ice, and the fallen man could feel the sheer hatred in his gaze.
"Melody, I'm sorry."
"Good boy. Pull that stunt again and I will take those from you."
Tyler let the man up and held the sword out, but when he went to take it, Tyler threw his strength into his hand and the solid wooden sword exploded. He dumped the splinters in front of the now scared man and rejoined the girls. Ghost then looked at the man and just gave a disgusted rumble. Tyler sat back down next to Melody and she laid her head back on his shoulder,
"Okay, what were we talking about again?"
Kaguya and Hayasaka were speechless. Lillica was laughing as he sat back down.
"See why we call him a Demon?"
Kaguya, Hayasaka, and Sakura all nodded dumbly. Then Melody reminded him of their discussion.
"You were telling Kaguya how to turn her quirks and traits into strength."
"Riiiight! Thanks Melody, you're awesome."
She purred as he praised her. Tyler then looked at Kaguya with a serious expression.
"Okay, Kaguya. Let me ask this: What are you prepared to do to fight for your wish?"
The sad girl seemed to consider his question then she answered,
"I'm prepared to do anything."
"Even open defiance of your father?"
She gasped, and seemed to get a little intimidated.
"Will it come to that?"
"Most likely. I'll give you a bit of dark wisdom. All the strength in the world is useless if you don't stand up for yourself."
"But he's my father!"
"If anyone tries to stand in your way, dictate who you can or cannot be with, or limit your life in any way, then tell them NO. This is your life to live, not his."
She was now scared.
"But what if he kicks me out of the family?"
"Come to us. I'm sure we have room for another Yataomo sister."
She was shocked by this offer.
"How can you promise that?"
"Because I'm the next head of the house. Plus that Bastard owes me enough favors. If you ever get kicked out, I promise you a place here."
"I'd lose Hayasaka if I do."
"Pff, a good maid is always welcome on a staff. And it seems that Hayasaka is a VERY good maid."
"I'd have to change schools."
"Not necessarily. I live in KaraKonia myself."
She was surprised,.
"You do? How?"
"I got my own apartment. Oh, hey, Melody, I just thought of something.
"What you got this time?"
"What about a set of bunk beds? Next time we have a slumber party, it'd be better then having a bunch of girls on the floor and that couch."
"hmm, I like it. Plus if you piss me off, you get the top bunk or the couch!"
"Not sure how to feel that you just spun that idea into a form of punishment for me on the fly like that, but okay. I'll get some measurements and we can pick one out together."
"Okay."
Kaguya seemed surprised yet again.
"Why are you talking like you live together?"
"Well, with the sheer amount of time we spend together in the place, I figured it only fair I make it more comfortable for her. She even has a drawer in my dresser."
That blew Kaguya's mind. while Lillica and Hayasaka just smiled fondly. Sakura was far too engrossed in warm white wolf fur to pay any attention. Then Kaguya seemed to draw strength from his confidence,
"So, if I want to truly enjoy my life, I have to put my foot down?"
"Yep. But know this. None of us here can do that for you, this is your battle. Only you can wage it. We'll support you from the side but in the end you have to plant that flag."
"And if I get kicked out for defying my father..."
"We will welcome our newest sister. And a new handmaiden."
"I will get to keep my school?"
"If you like. I'll help you personally with that one if it comes to pass."
She took a deep breath, and when she let it out her eyes hardened with a look of sheer resolve. She stood up and looked at Hayasaka.
"I want to speak to my father."
The maid nodded and they went to leave. Tyler nudged Ghost.
"Keep an eye on her. It goes south, howl."
The wolf trotted off after the retreating ladies. Sakura was sad, but Tyler just patted her.
"Well, isn't that cute. I heard you were a cruel girl, yet you two seem like old friends."
The silver haired girl seemed embarrassed,
"I like soft things. Her fur is really, REAALLLLY soft."
Tyler just looked at Melody,
"Next, we are sooooo bringing Kiria."
"She'd love this place."
Tyler smiled as he took a good look at Sakura. Now that the fireworks had subsided, he got his first real look at his second sister. She wasn't as tall as Lillica, but was just as well-endowed. She had a cute, small face with light green eyes. Her skin was a lightly dusted white, and her complexion clear. She had long arms, legs, and they were well toned from her spearplay. Her silver hair hung to her lower back and was shimmering in the light breeze. Her outfit was a light blue shirt and pair of shorts. she was all in all a very pretty girl.
"Hey, Lillica, Sakura, question. How old are you?"
The girls giggled.
"I'm thirteen!"
"Twelve!"
"Seriously? Lillica, you're only thirteen and you look like that? Sakura same?"
"Well, our family's ladies has always looked better then we should for our ages. wait till you meet mother."
"Yeah! She's gorgeous!"
"I got Gorgeous right here, but I'll see how she stacks up."
"Awwwwwww!"
Melody smiled as she hugged his arm to her chest. They were all laughing when a low howl pierced the still late-morning air.
"Fuckin knew it. Lets roll."
They all got to their feet, and they went to Ghost's call. They found the wolf whining outside a closed door. Inside the patriarch was ranting at his daughter.
"You WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD YOUNG LADY! THAT IS FINAL! IF YOU DO NOT STOP PESTERING ME WITH THIS NONSENSE I WILL HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THE FAMILY!"
Kaguya then was heard taking a steeling breath before replying in a steady, calm voice.
"Father. I love you, but only because of our shared blood. You have never seen me as a daughter, or even a person for that matter. You only see a tool for increasing the Shinomyia name. I am more than that. I have my own wants, needs, feelings, aspirations. I will not suppress myself any longer. Not for you or anyone else. If you are set on forcing me to give up on my wish then go ahead, kick me out. For I no longer wish to be in such a miserable family."
Her voice was steady, and firm. Tyler felt a pride in his heart for the brave girl. He then heard Kazuma seem to explode inward as he settled in a angry, level voice.
"This is cause of that Demon, isn't it? That little bastard has corrupted my daughter with his venom."
Kaguya spoke up in his defense,
"Tyler is indeed to blame. For he did something you have did, in all my years of life."
She trailed as she gathered her strength, then she yelled with all her sadness, loneliness, and longing for her wish.
"HE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME!!! HE CARED ENOUGH ABOUT ME TO ACTUALLY LISTEN!!! HE CARED!!!"
She then was heard slumping down, as if she had been standing. Then she asked a single question
"Well, Father? What will you do?"
The man just snorted,
"If you forget this nonsense and go back to being a good Shinomya daughter, I will overlook this blatant and egregious show of disrespect and shameful behavior."
"If I do not?"
"Then you are no longer a Shinomyia."
The air felt scorched from the exchange. The Kaguya was heard laughing.
"That, freaking guy. He predicted this right down to the letter, didn't he?"
"Speak up girl. What is your answer?"
"You have lost a daughter. I will never give up my wish. Now if you'll excuse me, Kazuma. I have a future to plan."
The man sighed deeply, then responded.
"Very well. YOU are no longer a Shinomyia. Henceforth, you are cast out. Get out of my sight."
"With pleasure. Hey, Tyler? YOU can come in now."
Tyler smiled as he opened the door,
"I guess having Ghost howl was a bit too obvious."
Kaguya was smiling as she stood up from the floor.
"Well, it did give me the strength I needed."
"I forgot to tell you."
She tilted her head,
"what?"
He smiled as he held out his hand.
"I look after my friends."
She took it and they left, with Hayasaka right behind them. The maid then turned to deliver a final cutting line,
"I quit."
Tyler then led Kaguya to where Otagowa was still looking over shipping routes. He looked up to see Tyler and Kaguya hand-in-hand. He just sighed ad shook his head.
"Rescued another one from the dark?"
"Glad I don't need to explain. So, I guess you know what this means?"
Otagowa smiled as he walked over and held out his hand.
"Welcome, Kaguya Yataomo. We expect great things from you."
Kaguya's eyes filled with tears as she took the big mans hand. Hayasaka was smiling, until
"Oh, and miss Hayasaka. I believe a position for a new handmaiden just opened up here, interested?"
She smiled even more widely. But felt the need to ask.
"Pay?"
"Twice your previous rate."
Her eyes went so wide Tyler was half tempted to hold a spoon under them. He nudged the stricken maid.
"Hey, in our family, we look after our own. Including servants."
Otagowa then passed the now sniffing Kaguya to Tyler.
"As the next head of the household, I want you to handle her affairs. I will provide support Show me how you handle the aftermath of the fires you start."
"Yes, Commander."
Tyler then gave Kaguya a hefty pat on the back, causing her to jump.
"Well, lets get you a place to sleep. Do you want your own place?"
Tyler led the newest member of the clan down a corridor and out of sight as Kazuma can angrily into the room.
"Otagowa! Did you plan to poach my exemplary daughter out from under me?"
The honorable mand turned to face his old friend.
"I promise you I did not. This was all his doing."
"I can't believe she listened to him! I can't believe you didn't stop him!"
"I will tell you something about that boy. If we had gotten in his way, he'd just go through us. We could throw everything we have at him and he'd walk out the other side without a scratch."
"You're bluffing!"
"Kazuma. He got visited by the Shadows."
The name of the underworlds assassin guild made the old patriarch go pale.
"How is he still alive?"
"Because he nearly killed the hitman they sent. He even found the bugs they set up for their second attempt."
"You mean?"
"Yep. He was put at the top of their noncontract list. The guild will not take a contract on him. Hell, from what I heard, NO guild wants to make an enemy of him."
Kazuma slumped in on himself.
"Who the hell did Kaguya listen to?"
"She listened to someone who listened to her. Tyler truly cares for his friends. She saw that. I'll tell you something he once told me: It's amazing what having just one person truly care enough to listen to you can do. Knowing just a single person has your back can give you a strength you never thought you had."
"There's wisdom in that, I must admit. But now I lost me daughter!"
"Wanna know what he'd say to that?"
"Pff, what?"
"Shoulda been a better father to her then."

Tyler had taken Kaguya to a small koi pond and they were sitting on a bridge. Tyler had asked a servant to bring him a laptop, and they were searching for apartments near her school. Hayasaka was also helping the search. Melody and Lillica had changed into swimsuits and were sunbathing nearby, while Sakura had also changed and was playing tag with Ghost again. Tyler kept stealing glances at the sexy Melody in her bright blue bikini. He was having a very hard time focusing. Lillica was laughing to herself watching the flustered boy trying to focus. Lillica was also in a bikini, but hers was a flame-patterned one that kinda blended in with her hair.
"Wow, Melody, that boy is losing it!"
Melody was smiling. She knew the effect she had on him, and played it up, arching her back and sending her melons bouncing lewdly. she then plopped down and smiled.
"You're mean! That boy is gonna freakin lose it!"
"Pff, he teases me all the damn time. This is a little payback. Plus,"
Lillica squirmed over to hear the good stuff.
"Spill, sister! How far have you two gone?"
Melody gave a sexy smile
"Oh, we've gotten the 'full' picture of what we bring to the table."
The other girl blushed, but continued her inquiry,
"And? What's his sword like?"
Melody smiled and leaned into the girls ear,
"Try more heavy spear!"
Lillica and Melody then both giggled at the lewd talk. Melody then laid back, and started to drift off. Lillica decided to aid in the teasing and laid her head in Melody's large, welcoming pillows.
"Okay, that is just not fair!"
Tyler sighed as he watched the girls. He then shook his head and got back to work. Kaguya and Hayasaka were laughing as they saw the two sexy ladies game. Tyler had a circle around the area near Kaguya's school. The radius was maybe 1km at the farthest. he then scrolled through Apartments. Kaguya was a little worried.
"What do we do if I can't find one by tomorrow?"
"Relax. I have plenty of friends in the city. I can always call a favor. Or, you could call one of your friends. That's an option too."
Kaguya seemed not too keen on that idea. Hayasaka nudged her.
"You know Chika would help you in a heartbeat."
"Yeah, but it doesn't feel right to just drop in unannounced with a suitcase."
Tyler smiled at the kindhearted girl.
"Hey, if you can't depend on your friends in times of need, then are they really friends?"
She looked over to him, a conflicted look on her face.
"But, I don't want to be a burden."
"Look, we'll pay your way, if that's what you're worried about. I'd let you crash at my place, but it's too far out of the way. You could think of it as a makeup."
She was blushing at the thought of staying at a boy's place, but still replied,
"A makeup?"
"Yeah, you could hang with them today, right? Well, you can use this as a way to make up for it. Follow me?"
She seemed to make a choice.
"Okay. I'll give her a call."
she pulled her old-school flip phone out and Tyler chuckled.
"Well, been a few years since I saw an old timer like that."
"Hey! I've had this since kindergarten!"
"Goes to show they don't make'em like they used to."
she gave him an angry look as she dialed up her friend. Tyler kept looking at places with Hayasaka as he heard the other girl pick up.
"Yahello!"
"Chika, hi it's Kaguya."
Tyler listened to Chika go nuts at the surprise call. he smiled at the cheery voice.
"Kaguya? You actually called me? YayyYY!!"
That cheer disappeared when Kaguya spoke next.
"Hey, Chika, I need a favor."
Her cheer vanished to be replaced with a serious tone.
"Kaguya? What’s wrong? You're not yourself."
"I need a place to stay. Father disowned me."
Chika became very serious in her reply.
"I have a spare bedroom. Take it it's yours."
"Thanks Chika. I got a new family, and my new brother is looking up a place for me as we speak."
"he there?"
"Yes."
"Put him on!"
"Hey, hero, think fast."
She tossed the phone over and he caught it.
"Hey! Watch it! You could damage the bridge tossing this thing around!"
He then put the old phone to his ear.
"Howdy, I’m Tyler Yataomo. What can I do for ya?"
The girl on the other end breathed a sigh of relief at his cheery tone.
"Listen you, you better take good care of Kaguya, understood?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"She's my best friend, so you better treat her good."
"Not to worry, Kaguya is under the Demon's protection."
"The Demon?"
"She'll tell ya later, I'm sure. Your name is...Chika, right?"
"Yep, Chika Fujiwara."
"Well, miss Chika. Make sure to spoil her rotten at your sleepover. I have my end covered. Is yours"
she became very indignant at this lack of faith.
"I have dreamed of having her at my house!"
"Well, it'll be a reoccurring dream, if I have anything to do with it."
She seemed to be confused, but decided to let it go. she sighed,
"Hand the phone back to Kaguya."
"sure. Hey, toots, heads up!"
He tossed the phone into her lap, and she glared at him as she set up the details. Tyler then got a nudge from Hayasaka.
"Hey, we need to talk, "
"Sure. I'll send her for some girl time with them."
Tyler was smiling as Kaguya hung up, a smile of anticipation on her face.
"You good?"
She laughed happily,
"Yep. I got me a girlsnight!"
"Well, congrats, your first semi normal school experience."
"It IS normal!"
"Pff, it only counts as normal, if the ones attending aren't batshit crazy!"
"Oh like you're one to talk!"
"Pfff, I KNOW I'm beyond help. Speaking of help, help yourself to a swimsuit and go give Melody a breast exam. I got a few things I need to run through."
Kaguya seemed to blush but was happy to spend time with the warm girl. She wandered inside to change and Tyler stood up. He lingered a moment to flick a little water at the sleeping Melody, getting a sensual moan as the ice-cold water hit her sun-warmed skin. He then turned to leave when Kaguya came back out and started to sneak over to the once again sleeping form of Melody. She had found a bikini in her size. Tyler was chuckling quietly, as he watched her pounce. Melody woke with a surprised moan as Kaguya began fondling her massive rack. Hayasaka was smiling at the sight too.
"I am glad she can play like that."
"I am too. Come on, those three will keep each other PLENTY entertained for a while."
The two walked inside and Tyler walked into an empty room and closed the door. A maid came in with a tray of snacks.
"Thanks miss. Now then, what did you want to talk about?"
Hayasaka sighed.
"I wanted to thank you. You gave Kaguya the courage to finally stand up to her father. You then welcomed her and myself into your family no questions asked."
"Pff, I did it to help my friend. Nothing more nothing less."
She tilted her head to the side,
"You'd do all that for just a friend?"
"Sure I would. I'm not done either. She stills has tendrils of darkness on her ankles."
"Tendrils of darkness?"
"Yep. Like me and Melody she has spent far too much time in the dark. I'm helping her into the world of light. She has a few tendrils of darkness that threaten to drag her back into the depths. I aim to sever them."
"What will become of her afterword?"
"Once they're severed, her life will be her own to choose. We will back her withb everything we have. It's something we pride ourselves on."
Hayasaka seemed to think on this for a moment, before speaking again.
"So, once your sever the tendrils, what will be expected of her?"
"We will never force her to do something she does not want to do, if that’s what you're worried about."
"I'm worried she's been led by a master puppeteer with a bunch of pretty words."
"Okay, fair. I can see where you're coming from now. Well, I guess the only real way to prove ourselves is to show you. What other struggles does she face?"
Hayasaka sat back,
"She has a crush on her student council president. She is also her schools vice president."
"I see. Let me guess, she was afraid to speak her heart for her pride and her father?"
"Exactly, and he as a crush on her too. He's also stubborn and prideful. She's far more stubborn though. She uses plans to get him to confess to her, while he tries to do the same."
"Oh, great. Emotional chess. I can solve that one easily enough."
"How?"
"Pff, child’s play. All she needs is the reassurance that her new family can give. PLUs If I were to meet this guy, it'd do a lot of good. A bit of bro to bro talk is always a good thing. How long he stay at the school after the day ends?"
"Usually to six."
"That long? I'll drop by after school tomorrow."
"How can you justify it to the school?"
"Easy. I'll bring Ghost. Enough of a justification."
Hayasaka just shook her head at his straightforwardness.
"You're insane."
"Oh you haven't seen nothing yet! You're in MY family now toots!"
He got up and went to talk to Kaguya some more. The girl in question had gotten pinned by the combined bodies or Lillica and Melody and was being tickled mercilessly for her surprise attack. She was buried beneath the pair of busty beauties, getting handfuls of the goods, while they all just laughed.
"Glad to see your having fun."
Kaguya squeaked in her breastial heaven. She peered around to see Tyler sitting beside the body pile. Melody smiled as she dragged a fingernail lightly across Kaguya's skin making her shiver. Lillica was resting her flame-haired head on Kaguya's stomach. She was bright red at her position. She went to move, but the other two girls were not letting her escape.
"You can talk AND play!"
"Yeah, I just got comfy!"
Tyler enjoyed the sight of the girls at play. He then opened up the laptop,
"Okay, Kaguya. I've got a plan for tomorrow and the rest of today. Me and Melody will go with you when you get dropped off. I got a driver on standby for you to take to school if you want it. If you want to walk to school, that’s fine too. Now I will be paying a visit to your school tomorrow once mine lets out. I want to put an image to the place in my mind."
Kaguya was nervous at this last part.
"You need permission from the dean to visit, unless you're visiting family."
"I'll be visiting you, so there you go. Plus I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to approach me with ghost beside me. Worst case I'll say I'm bothering Lillica there. It's pretty common knowledge we're family at this point. Now, about the apartment. Until we find a place you like I want you to stay at Chika's. Okay?"
Kaguya tried to nod, only to end up tickling Melody's chest. The blue-eyed beauty giggled.
"Okay. I'm sure she'll like that."
"I'm going to help you find a place you like myself. I kinda have a knack for this. So, Melody, would you like to help me with all this?"
She turned her head to look at him.
"Of course. I like this one. She's quite the comfy breast pillow."
"Careful, Kiria might get jealous!"
"You won't?"
"I get you all to myself at night, this just adds to the anticipation."
"How generous."
"well you're the possessive one here. I trust you enough to let you play."
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a good boyfriend!"
Tyler smiled, then got tackled by Ghost who then pinned him to the ground and licked his face. Taken completely by surprise he was helpless in the face of his wolf friend. He recovered quickly and saw Sakura on the ground laughing. He then patted Ghost's neck
"Nice one. Ya got me! Now go get her!"
Ghost tore off, and chased the now squealing girl as she ran for her life. The other girls all laughed as he picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off.
"well, looks like you kids are having fun out here!"
They all looked over to see a tall busty lady in a tiger stripe bikini walking across the small bridge to their small island. She was taller than Tyler, had long shimmering red hair that seemed to flow like water, sun-kissed skin, bright green eyes, elegant features, a clear complexion, a massive bouncing rack, long slender legs and soft feet. She was smiling warmly as the radiant lady reached the kids on the grass. Lillica was the first to speak.
"Hello, mother. Nice sunbathing weather."
The matriarch of the Yataomo clan laid down in the grass and stretched out her frame, and turned to smile at the impressed visitors.
"It is indeed. I am Amaki Yataomo. Nice to finally meet my new adoptive son and daughter."
Tyler smiled as he sat back down to speak with the lady.
"Nice to meet you too. Lillica and Sakura both said you were gorgeous, and even I must admit, you're not bad. But..."
the Matriarch smiled as she responded,
"but?"
"Gotta be honest, Melody's better. Just sayin."
Melody just burst out laughing as she sat up to hug the boy. Now free, Kaguya tried to sit up, only for Lillica to grab her in another hug and pull her back down.
"Nope! Now you're all mine!"
Kaguya just sighed in defeat and surrendered to the hug. Amaki just chuckled at the words.
"I know I can't compare to a beauty of that caliber. But I'm glad I have your approval. I take it Ota has given you the responsibility of setting our new member up?"
"Yep, and I only have a few more fires to put out before she's set. She'll be good to go by weeks end."
"Efficient, kind nearly to a fault, ferociously loyal to his friends and even more so to his lover, strong AND handsome to boot? I couldn't have borne a son like you even if we designed him from the ground up. I see you'll make a fine head of the house someday."
"Well, when the last guy sets the bar that low, kinda hard to do worse."
"Yes. I do apologize for that failure."
"Pff, I got my pound of flesh, I'm good."
Amaki sighed as she rested her head in the grass.
"You wanna know something?"
"Sure, whatchya got?"
"Otagowa's done next to nothing but gush over his new heir."
"That so?"
"Yep. He says you'll either usher in a new era of success and happiness,"
"Or burn it all to the ground while roasting a marshmallow. That about right?"
"Yep. Now please, try not to destroy our family?"
"Well, you know my terms. Long as you all follow them you have nothing to fear."
"you promise?"
"Lady, I already promised Otagowa. In case you're late to the party, I keep my word."
She sighed deeply,
"Yes, Ota did say you took pride in that. I apologize."
"Hey, just remember, I took a fish tank to the spine to protect my friends. So, long as we cool, I'd do the same thing again."
"Wait you took WHAT to the spine?"
Kaguya was now beside herself at this one.
"Yeah, I stood up to a teacher for being a dick to Kiria, so what does he do? Smashed a thirty gallon fish tank over my back, ya know like any sane person would do. Wanna see the scars?"
"Okay, this I gotta see."
Tyler smiled and took off his shirt and turned around. Everyone except Melody gasped in horror at his scars.
"Hey, Melody, point out the fish tank please?"
"Sure. If you look here ladies and gentlemen, you will find the8 vertical lines from here to here"
She poked him in the back as she traced the newly hardened flesh on his back. The other girls all were heard sighing as she told the story. She then finished and Tyler turned around and sat back down, not bothering a=with his shirt. He laid back and Melody laid her head on his chest.
"So, whatchya think?"
Kaguya looked like she was about to cry, but a quick pat from Melody was even to calm her,
"Relax Kaguya. This is his strength. It's why he can see through people with such ease. Why he's so fearless. What we call a crisis he's calls a joke. Did you hear about that child porn ring that was busted up recently?"
She nodded,
"Yeah, they even swept our school. They had to do it twice, though. The second time was weird."
"Weird how?"
"They all had checklists and a strange procedure to follow."
"What was the procedure?"
"That when they find a bug, they check it's field of view, then they look in it and nine times out of ten they'd find one. The tenth ten they'd find two."
"They say who came up with it?"
"I think they called it the Ryuko Method. Why?"
Tyler and Melody looked at each other,
"She did NOT"
"Oh, that BITCH"
"Gimme a second."
Tyler dialed up Satuski, who picked up right after the first ring.
"Tyler, hello! What's got you calling ME on your day off?"
"What up, Satuski? I got a question for ya."
"Sure, what’s up?"
"Remember that method I sent you through Ryuko on how to sweep for bugs? You wouldn't happen to recall it's name, would you?"
"Uh, weird ask, but I'm in our room. I have the packet, and it is called....THE RYUKO METHOD? Ohhhh, that sneaky bitch! I'mma kick her ass so hard! Okay, I see why you called."
"Yep, make sure she gets a thorough fisting."
"Nice image."
"right, but there’s something you might wanna do first."
"What’s that?"
"get dressed."
"FUCK YOU!!!!!"
"Sorry, I got me a better girl to do that!"
"I'mma beat yo bitch ass with a bat when I see you next!"
"Love you too Satuski! Later!"
"Yeah later, jerkoff."
"Again LATER!"
"Jesus."
She hung up and everyone was laughing. Kaguya was confused,
"I taught my friend Ryuko the method. I wrote it up as an instruction manual and asked her to do the hand off. And well, you do the math."
"Seriously? You on bad terms or something?"
"Nah, she's just a punkass who thinks she’s funny. Meet and you'll see."
"Yeah, Ryuko has a MAJOR crush on Tyler."
"Wait for real?"
"Oh don't tell me you didn't notice?"
"Why would I? I have you."
"Okay, good answer. But yeah, she crushed, hard."
"Now I kinda feel bad."
"Yeah, well, from what I heard, she looks up to you like a freakin hero."
"Hmmm."
"Okay, you got those gears turning. I think I can guess was going on in there."
"Oh? Let's test it then."
"You're wondering how to make her happy, but worried bout upsetting me in the process. You have a few ideas, but again don't want to upset or hurt me or her. How far off am I?"
"Wow, it almost seems like you know me or something. Prefect bullseye on all counts."
"So what Ideas ya got?"
"Well, we hang out, just the two of us. As friends. I'm kinda in the same pickle with Aki."
"You noticed her crush, but not Ryuko's?"
"I've spent more time with Aki, so that helps. Plus...well."
"Did she tell you?"
"In a roundabout fashion."
"What did you tell her?"
"Well, she said she felt lonely in a weird way, so I told her that if she wants to hang, just the two of us give a holler."
"Her response?"
"What about Melody?"
"And your answer?"
"Look, as completely wrapped around her finger as I am, you're still my friend, you ever wanna hang let me know. She seemed to be happier after that."
"Nice line. I think Ryuko just needs to hear something like that. Plus, I don't mind you hanging out with friends. I'm not a life sucker."
"Nah just a soul-"
"Consider your next words carefully."
"A soul-liftingly beautiful girl."
"Good boy."
"Yes Ma'am."
The other woman all laughed, including Amaki.
"Well, looks like you got that Demon on a pretty tight leash!"
Tyler was about to respond when Ghost came bounding through the group, a set of light blue bikini bottoms in her teeth. The wolf was then followed by a squeal of embarrassment,
"Ghost! Give my panties back! Come on it's breezy!"
They looked to see poor Sakura trying to run while covering her kitty with one hand. The white wolf growled playfully, and would skip back every time Sakura would get close. The group all couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous sight. Then Ghost dropped her bottom, and Sakura picked them up and as she bent over to put them on, Ghost pounced up and tugged her bra top loose and took off with it, resulting in another nearly naked chase. Tyler laid back went and just sighed.
"In case you're wondering: NO I DID NOT TEACH HER THAT."
Melody laid her head on his chest, and the other girls all laughed. Amaki was enjoying the sight of her former cruel daughter playing with the wolf.
"Somehow, I doubt you could teach her that trick."
"fair. I'm nearly indestructible, but I don't have a deathwish."
The group went silent and just laid in the grass enjoying the after noon heat. Hayasaka had also thrown a bikini on and had joined the group. Melody had her head on Tyler's chest and all was well with the world.
"Well, I guess you're popular."
Tyler looked up to see Otagowa standing on the bridge. The man then tossed a small bag to Tyler, who caught it deftly without rising. The man then gave a quick heads up.
"The Shinomya's left an hour ago. Kazuma's got quite a lot to think about when it comes to treating family and friends. We're still on good terms for the moment. But I can see that going downhill. It would also seem that those pirates got a rather nasty surprise. We won't have any further trouble from them."
"Casualties?"
"No dead. but plenty of lessons learned."
"Good. I've done all I can on this end. Only things left just require boots on the ground. My new sister will be situated by weeks end."
"Well done. I gotta say, son, I'm impressed how quickly you stepped up for her. I am proud of you."
"Well, we're just getting started. This is only like, what, my third day as a Yataomo?"
"And you've already brought another esteemed member to the clan, solved a pirate problem, found two corporate moles, their backer, and justified my continued faith. Well done. Now just don't get to cozy with my bombshell wife there, and we'll be fine"
"Easy enough. My bombshell is FAR better anyway."
Melody smiled as she looked at Amaki from her spot on Tyler's chest. The ladies just winked knowingly. Tyler's phone rang and he saw it was Asuika.
"Hey, Asuika. Miss Melody?"
"yeah, but that’s not it. I got some bad news."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't make it back this week."
"She can stay with me as long as she wants or needs to."
"I knew you would say that. Don't even know why I bothered to call. But one favor?"
"Sure."
"Could you check on the house say, Wednesday? I was supposed to be there for a package but I can't make it."
"Sure, when is it supposed to arrive?"
"Around 5."
"Coolio. We'll accept it, I'll ransack the place and we'll call it a night."
"Great. Just don't break her bed?"
"I kinda got a nasty idea just now"
"You sick fuck. Stay the HELL outta my bed!"
"I was thinking of destroying a bathroom, the hell you thinkin of?"
"Words cannot express just how much I want to beat you with a chair right now."
"Love you!"
"Put Melody on the phone."
Everyone was laughing at his banter as he handed the phone to Melody, who just rolled onto her back and talked while still on his chest.
"Melody, listen closely. Do not let that perverted bastard near my bedroom, understand?"
"Understood perfectly. We'll just sleep together in it."
"Jesus christ, not you too?! What happened to my sweet innocent daughter?"
"I'm afraid the Angel had fallen in love with the Demon."
"Ohhhhh, my aching soul! Just get the package!"
"Ohhh, I intend to. Many times."
"I....I just can't! I love you, but god DAMN! Just use protection?"
"I meant delivery packages, what in the blue hell did you mean?"
"Goodbye."
"Love you!"
She handed a now crying laughing Tyler his phone back. He checked the time, it 1:45. He gave his sexy, smartass pervert girlfriend a hug as he called out to Kaguya.
"Hey, Kaguya, did you set a time to meet up at Chika's?"
"Um, no I didn't. Why?"
"hmm, well, it took us two hours to get here. So if we head out now, we'll beat the late day traffic. Plus I can get a look at this Chika. Hey, Hayasaka."
"Yeah?"
"You got a place to stay?"
"Yeah I have a flat not too far from Chika's house."
"Okay, wanna ride?"
"I'd appreciate it."
"Hey, Kaguya, we're gonna roll out in an hour. I want you to get sometime to hang with your crew today. We'll visit you at school tomorrow. Okay?"
The girl sat up off the ground, a happy smiled on her face.
"Sure. I can be ready to go in ten minutes."
"Then lay back down. We got time. Hey, I wonder where ghost went? Here I'll call her."
He reached over and picked up a leaf, he spilt a hole in it, and blew a loud whistle. A return howl was heard in the distance. Tyler smiled.
"Miss Amaki, brace cause a boob-addicted wolf is gonna wanna real good friends in a moment."
"Oh my. Sounds like fun."
Ghost came running with Sakura right beside her. The wolf hopped the ladies to land beside a lewdly grinning Amaki. The busty milf winked at the wolf and she dove in with gusto. Amaki was then laughing hysterically as Ghost rubbed her soft furry head all over the woman's large soft rack. Tyler smiled as he gave Ghost the heads up.
"We're rolling out in an hour. Don't get too far."
he got a tail wag for his efforts. Tyler then saw a now sad Sakura sit beside him. The silver haired girl was breathing hard and her light blue bikini was coated in wolf slobber from there version of keep away.
"Ahhhh, your leaving soon?"
He patted the girl's head.
"Fraid so. But if you wanna play with Ghost again feel free to drop by."
She looked up with stars in her eyes.
"You mean it?"
"Course I do, lil sis. Oh hey Lillica, that goes for you too. You wanna run together you know where to find me."
"I will definitely take you up that."
"Hey, Melody, I just thought of a great idea."
"Oh, this oughta be good."
"Lets set up another group slumber party, we can invite Satuski, Tatsi, Aki, Kiria, Lily, Lillica , Sakura here, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Chika if she’s into that, hell even Ryuko."
Melody's eyes lit up.
"That sounds like a lovely idea. The more friends the better! Hey, you could even invite Kairi and Kie. I'm sure they'd love to come."
"Good call. Plus with a bunkbed, that couch and my natural floor space we got plenty of room."
"Good food, good company, and good Anime."
"Let the good times roll!"
"Right? we are definitely doing this."
"I just thought of something else."
"What?"
"Kiria is gonna be in heaven when she meets Sakura."
"They are gonna be soooo cute!"
Tyler then got a pat on his back, he looked to se Kaguya with an excited look on her face.
"You mean it?"
"Oh we are SOOOOOO doing this."
She then got a very happy look on her face, then started to cry from the sheer joy in her being. She then threw herself into a massive ug of her new brother.
"Thank you. I cannot thank you enough."
He hugged the petite girl.
"I did very little. All I did was care, and show you your own strength."
She let him go and sat back, large tears on her face,
"You call that a little?"
"I call it looking after my friends."
He then stood up and held out his hand. Still brushing tears out of her eyes, she took it,
"Welcome to the family, Kaguya Yataomo. Cry those tears out, and lets replace them with smiles."
She stood up and nodded.
"Right, brother!"
The friends spent the hour hanging out and exploring the rest of the compound. They even found Tyler's room. A large affair the size of a school classroom. The bed was a massive four post table. Tyler climbed into it and just laid on his back
"This thing kinda makes me feel inadequate."
Melody climbed up beside him.
"Looks like you need to fill it with more girls."
"OI! I don't need a harem, I just need you!"
She smiled and hugged him.
"I wouldn't mind if you wound up with one."
"Okay, who are you, and where's my possessive, sexy, succubus girlfriend?"
She purred as she rolled onto her back.
"I'm right here. I just think you'll get one whether you want one or not."
"I really don't. You already have my heart."
"Well, keep saving very pretty girl like that and you won't have a choice."
"I'm sure my number one will keep the rest at bay."
Here she climbed up and looked him in the eye,
"Well, I have a confession."
"Well, what you got?"
"I really, REALLY liked playing with Lillica's and Kaguya's chest today. I think I might be Bisexual."
"Well, you really know how to raise a tent."
"And wanna know something else?"
"Now I'm nervous."
She leaned in to whisper in his ear,
"I like it."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
She laid her head on his chest as they just soaked each other in, then she felt she had to speak up.
"You know, I wasn't kidding about the harem thing."
"Really?"
"yeah, cause no matter how many are around you, In know You will always come back to me."
"Like a really clingy boomerang. Now I have a confession."
"Speak, my love."
"I have never once even considered a harem before just now."
"Don't think you can satisfy that many girls?"
"No. I already had you. I don't deserve you. And I love you with everything I am. I don't need anything else, or anyone else for that matter. YOU'RE enough."
she tightened her grip on his body as she hugged him.
"My heart is singing. Can you hear it?"
"So's mine. Listen. Hear it? It's a beautiful sound."
They laid in silence listening to the other's pounding hearts. They could have spent hours like that, but
"Hey, lovebirds, we gotta go!"
"coming!"
Tyler sighed as they had to get off the bed. They were about to leave the room, but Melody had a final thought for him
"I'm looking forward to OUR harem. Find me some hotties!"
She then hurried after the other ladies, leaving a flabbergasted Tyler in the doorway. Then Ghost wacked him with her tail and he came back to his senses. He looked down at his wolf friend.
"Well, Ghost. On a scale of 1 to fucked, how fucked am I?"
The wolf lowered her head and tail as if in mournful soundness and whined sadly.
"Yeah, somehow, I agree completely."
Tyler and the ladies piled into the large SUV, Yozora in the driver's seat again. Tyler had received the numbers for the family and Saito, the steward. Tyler was sad to have to split up Sakura and Ghost, but he promised them they would spend time together again soon. Kaguya and Hayasaka had been given large suitcases of clothes. Tyler had then presented them with their gold ID cards and Bankcards. He had also gotten their numbers so they could reach him day or night. Lillica was the last to see them off. They then rolled out, and Tyler sighed as he had liked the peaceful serenity of the family compound. They then set off for Chika's place. Kaguya had already called ahead to give a heads up. Tyler had also made arrangements with Saito for her belongings from the Shinomya family compound to be retrieved and stored at the main house until she came to collect them. He had also asked for discreteness, as he wanted it to be a surprise, since she felt she had lost everything. Now Tyler sat with Melody on one side, Kaguya on the other, with Ghost sprawled out in their laps. Hayasaka was given the front seat. The ride was very peaceful and relaxing. Tyler watched the landscape transform back into the urban metropolis. They drove for an hour before arriving at a gated mansion. The guy at the gate got their names then opened the gate.
"Well guess Chika's got some weight to throw too."
"Her mother's an ambassador , and her father's a successful banker under the Shinomyia curtain."
"Any chance for retribution against her family?"
"Quite possibly. Kazuma is a nasty, vindictive man."
"Make sure they know that if they get any flak, Yataomo is always looking for competent people."
"That I will."
Yozora was impressed at just how easily the new heir used his name to make sure his friends and their friends were looked after. He had adjusted to his new role like a duck to water. That combined with his own ferocity made him a truly terrifying foe. The group rolled up to the door and there was a pink haired girl of medium height waiting for them. Next to her were two other pink haired girls, one younger and the other older. Once the car ground to a halt an Kaguya stepped out, the pink hair girl raced and hugged her.
"Kaguya! Are you okay?"
The exuberant girl screamed kind air head. She even had a cute little bowtie in her hair. Tyler was the next to emerge, and he held out his hand for Melody to climb out. The girls were enraptured by the beautiful blue-eyed goddess. Then Ghost hopped out and they all became scared and hid behind Kaguya. Tyler turned to Yozora and Hayasaka.
"You coming Hayasaka?"
The blonde maid flicked her hair,
"Nah, I got me a flat. I really want a bath right now."
"Kay. Yozora, make sure she gets home safe."
"Akiri. Call when you're ready."
"See ya later."
Tyler stepped back, and the SUV drove away. Ghost was having fun chasing the three pink haired sisters around a flustered Kaguya. Tyler laughed at the sight, while Melody just hugged his arm.
"Alright Ghost, stop screwing with them."
The wolf just huffed and flopped on her side. Kaguya was laughing at her scared friends.
"Relax, Chika. Ghost won't hurt you. Here pet her fur."
The girl was still a little nervous as Kaguya stroked Ghost's soft belly fur,
"It's soft!"
That did it. Chika led her two sisters forward and petted the white wolf. Instantly enraptured by the white fur the girls started hugging and rubbing their faces in the wolf's belly. Tyler watched the affectionate sisters with a rather strange feeling of jealousy.
"Ya know something, Melody?"
His lover looked into his eyes,
"What?"
"That wolf gets more action then I do!"
That got a few laughs. Chika then stood up to properly greet the couple.
"Hiya! I'm Chika."
"Nice to meetcha, Chika. I take it those are your sisters?"
"yep, cute aren't they? The younger one is Suzi, and the older one is Miku."
"Nice to know ya. I trust Kaguya is safe in your hands?"
The girl smiled as she hugged the black-haired girl.
"Not to worry, mister scary! I’ll take good care of her!"
Tyler chuckled, when a call was heard from the front steps.
"Miss, Chika! Your father would like a word with the young master Yataomo. He's in the study."
"Kay!"
Tyler and Melody looked at each other,
"well, this oughta be interesting. Ghost! we got work!"
The wolf barked and trotted to join Tyler's side. The house steward was nervous.
"Excuse me sir, but is that animal safe?"
"Sure, long as you don't make her angry."
Ghost growled to drive home the point. Chika laughed nervously,
"Just make sure she doesn't eat my Perro, okay?"
"Sure. Ghost, you heard the lady."
the wolf growled again.
"I'm sorry, what was that?"
Affirmative bark.
"That's what I thought. Well, come on ladies and wolf, lets go raise some more hell."
The group reached the study and Chika knocked.
"Daddy, I have Tyler Yataomo, his girlfriend Melody and Ghost to see you."
A muffled vice was heard from within.
"Excellent, send them in."
Chika opened the door and the group walked inside. Chika's father was a tall board-shouldered man with blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, a full beard and mustache and an aura of command. He was in a clean suit and pants. Chika for her part was in a black and red uniform. Tyler walked over and extended his hand, while Ghost plopped down by the door.
"A pleasure sir, My name is Tyler Yataomo."
The man took his hand warmly, wincing a little at the strength of the Demon.
"A pleasure indeed. My name is Charles Fujiwara. I hope to discuss business with you. Chika, please go entertain miss Kaguya."
"Kay, love you daddy!"
The happy girl danced out of the room.
"Well, she's a bundle of joy and energy."
He beamed proudly at his daughter's praise.
"That she is. Now I have a business discussion I wish to have with you."
"I see. Should I get Otagowa on the phone for this?"
"I do believe that it is only proper to discuss such matters with the current head an heir."
"I understand. Please forgive my ignorance. I'm still learning. Just be a moment."
The man had an approving smile at Tyler's words. Tyler dialed up Otagowa, who answered promptly.
"Hello son."
"Hello, I'm here with Charles Fujiwara."
"Hello ota."
"Hello, Charles. What seems to be the matter?"
Tyler explained the reason for the call.
"Since I'm still new at this, I felt the best course was to call you."
"I see. You made a wise choice. I have an hour before my next meeting. what discussion do you wish to have?"
The patriarch of the Fujiwara clan straightened his tie.
"I assume you know how my banking company is under the Shinomyia umbrella, do you not."
Otagowa responded.
"I do."
"good. Well, as you are aware, the Lady Kaguya is a very close friend of my daughter. I myself am quite fond of her. Unfortunately I received an ultimatum from Kazuma. Cease any and all contact with his now estranged daughter, or watch him destroy my business."
"I really need to start charging someone for this crap. Melody, I called another one, didn't I"
Tyler was rubbing his temples. Melody just rubbed his shoulders.
"I'm sorry?"
"I figured that guy would pull a stunt like this. So then Otagowa, I understand this falls under the mess I have to clean up. Does it not?"
Otagowa was chuckling,
"It does. I will remain on the line. Lets see now you handle this hurdle. Charles."
"yes sir?"
"My Heir apparent will handle any and all negotiations on my behalf. He has the full weight of our family name behind him."
"I see. Well, then shall we?"
"Sure. Let me ask you a question first."
"By all means."
"Lets, say we didn't exist, and Kaguya was still kicked out of her home and she came to you for help but you had received this exact order from Kazuma. What would you do?"
Charles's eyes narrowed as he pondered the question. Then he just sighed.
"I would do everything in my power to help the poor lady."
"Even if it meant going against the Shinomyia clan?"
He looked Tyler in the eye.
"Yes, I think of that girl as my own daughter sometimes. I would not abandon her."
"Good answer, okay we can proceed."
Tyler then took seat at the paper filled desk, with Melody right beside him. As Charles sat across from him he too asked a question
"What would you have done if I said I would refuse to help her?"
Tyler's response was near instantaneous.
"I'd leave you to rot, and get her a hotel, then you would have TWO enemies. For if you were to leave her to her fate like that, well, we don't need you."
He was smiling as he said this, but his eyes were not. Charles shuddered. Now both parties seated, Charles opened the dance.
"What I want is to join the Yataomo Umbrella."
"Okay, shouldn't be a problem. What do you currently receive from Shinomyia that you would like to receive from us?"
His ready acceptance threw the barter weary Charles for a loop.
"You'll take us in, just like that?"
"Well, let me ask you this, how long have you had this company?"
"I Built it with my father and grandfather."
"That’s why. In my family we always have room for competent people."
Otagowa was heard chuckling approvingly. Charles then breathed a hefty sigh of relief.
"Okay. We receive money for our transactions, security for our offices, and access to their financial network."
"That seems reasonable. Now anything you need that Shinomyia always shot down?"
That question again threw the older man for a loop. He then just started laughing.
"How bout some damn respect? Kazuma was always trying to squeeze the extra dollar out of me. He cut vacations, sick days, bonuses that my people lost holidays to earn. Then he'd just demean us for kicks."
"well, I can vouch for our people. Long as the profit margins are decent, and steady, I don't see a problem letting your people breath. Pull your weight, get results on the quarterly bottom line and welcome to the insane asylum. I'm the chief inmate. Sound good?"
Charles was just laughing hard, as he stood and shook the boys hand.
"Ya got yourself a deal, son!"
"Sounds good, you need anything or have anything else to for your crew I'm sure Otagowa can help. Sound good there?"
Otagowa was openly laughing now.
"Of course. Charles, welcome to the Yataomo Conglomerate."
Tyler smiled.
"Tyler, I'll give Charles a call to finalize the small details. For now I want talk to you."
"Okay, Charles, is there anything else you needed?"
"Not at the moment. I look forward to doing business with you again."
"Same here."
He picked up his phone and switched it off speaker. Then he, Melody, and Ghost left to go rejoin Kaguya and her friend.
"Hey, Otagowa what’s up? How'd I do?"
"Kid, you handled that like a pro. The Fujiwara banking family are some of the best in the city. Having them under our wings is nothing but a massive benefit. I have known Charles for years. That man is a wizard with numbers, give him what he needs and he can preform miracles."
"Well, lets get him what he needs."
"I like the way you think. Now for future reference, regarding any spontaneous business dealings like that, I want you to call me. I trust your instincts and your judgement, but you are still green in the world of business."
"I agree. Business deals are a far cry from fistfights. What do I do if I can't reach you?"
"Then use your best judgement. In that scenario, you become the head of the family."
"Understood. Anything else?"
"Just one. Well done."
"Thanks. Hey, I think we found Chika's room, oh I got a great idea, I'mma let you go Otagowa."
"Try not to scar them for life. Have fun."
Tyler slid his phone into his pocket and crept to the door with a loudly Giggling Kaguya behind it, He looked at Ghost and winked. The wolf bared her teeth in understanding, while Melody covered her mouth to keep from laughing. Tyler used his Ghosting skills to open the bedroom door silently enough for Ghost to sneak in. Tyler then closed the door, and held it shut.
"You are evil."
"Shhh! This is gonna be great!"
Just then Ghost let out her loudest, most terrifying howl, sending the girls inside into a mad panic at the shock of suddenly finding a howling wolf in the room. There was a sound of crashing and someone tripping on something as the long drawn out sound continued. There was then a loud bang as someone run into the door. Tyler opened it to find a stunned Suzi on the floor. Tyler and Melody lost it. They both fell to the flor laughing uproariously at their evil prank. Ghost came over and licked Suzi's face. The small girl revived to find Ghost nuzzling her side. she froze then saw the now gasping for air couple on their knees. She wasn't sure what to make of the scene, but a recovered Kaguya did. she went and smacked the two pranksters hard. She then turned to smack Ghost, only for the wolf to tilt her head to the side, as if to say, what? Kaguya then threw up her hands in exasperation and went to comfort a trembling Chika and Miku. The smack had helped the couple recover. Tyler stood and helped Melody to her feet.
"Okay that was priceless. Hey, Chika! We come in?"
A scared voice was heard,
"Sure, come on inj."
The couple walked into her room, helping a still dizzy Suzi off the floor the couple walked in and sat by a wall, while Ghost gave everyone a nice Wolfy lick. Chika's room was large, warm, and full of brightly colored things. From the remains on the floor, it looked like a serious game of monopoly had been ruined. Chika and Miku had recovered from their shock, and were petting Ghost. Tyler then just smiled,
"Gotcha."
Kaguya was pissed.
"You nearly gave me a friggin heart attack! Chika and Miku ran into each other twice! And poor Suzi ran into the damn door!"
"Seriously? They ran into each other twice? That's freakin precious! Okay Ghost, next time we pull a wolf in the chicken coop, we HAVE to set a camera up."
The wolf was laying against Suzi's lap getting petted, and barked in agreement. Kaguya was red in the face.
"You better not pull that tomorrow."
"Oh My God That's a great idea! Thanks a ton, Kaguya!"
She grabbed a small book and threw it at him. She hit him in the chest and he caught the thing. He looked at the cover, realized he held a live hand grenade and tossed it to Chika.
"Here, don't you should leave THAT in angry Kaguya range."
Without even noticing, Kaguya had thrown Chika's diary at him. Tyler understood what those meant o people and had tossed it to Chika as soon as he'd realized what he held. Chika caught the thing. And hugged it to her chest.
"Thanks for not looking."
"Sure. I don't wanna know anything you don't wanna tell me."
Kaguya was also sad.
"I'm sorry I threw it at him."
She hugged her diary tightly,
"You didn't know what you grabbed. I nearly threw something at him but you beat me to it."
Tyler sighed,
"Alright, lets call it there for pranks. I'm sorry for that one."
Ghost came over and poked her muzzle into Chika's stomach. That got a small giggle. Tyler and Ghost both looked at each other. Then Ghost got a certain look in her eyes,
"Ghost, don't even try it. Chika's a ticklish hugger. Poke her again and she'll bear hug you."
Ghost whined and backed away from the now disappointed Chika. Tyler smiled as he gathered up the pieces of the destroyed monopoly game.
"Hey, wanna reset and go a few rounds?"
That got the girls fired up. They reset the board and spent a good 4 hours getting wrecked by Tyler and Melody's partnership. The others even teamed up to take him down.
"Oh, three on two? Great, more money for us to take from you!"
They were having a grand old time. Ghost was even having fun, for she would choose a different person to lay down on. It was cute as hell watching Suzi nearly vanish underneath a blanket of white wolf fur. Watching this gave Tyler an idea.
"Hey, I got an idea."
"Oh shit."
"Thanks. But hey, if Ghost lays down on you, you have to stay on that place you land on for another turn and have to the penalty twice. Sound good?"
The girls all loved it,
"That’s actually a pretty fun idea. But Ghost? you can only lay on a person for one turn. No favorites?"
The wolf barked happily. Then stood up and made as if to choose another human bed only to plop back onto Suzi, who squeaked as the warm fur tickled her. Tyler's phone fired off a line of machinegun fire getting everyone to jump. Kaguya smacked him again, and he laughed as he answered,
"Hello?"
It was Otagowa.
"Okay, It's official. The Fujiwara Banking empire is part of our circus."
"Nice. Anything noteworthy?"
"Oh, Kazuma is PISSED. He has personally pledged himself against our family. Congrats, you started a blood feud."
"Should I be concerned?"
"Not really. If he does anything extreme we can take legal action."
"I'll check my apartment for bugs and bombs when I get back."
"You will regardless. If this ends in flames, well, we will stand victorious."
"Course we will, we got a Demon on our side."
"Damn straight, a Demon who is owed quite a few favors in some high places."
"This is gonna be interesting."
"No, my son. This is gonna be FUN."
He hung up and saw that Kaguya was sad. He looked at Ghost, who wriggled under her arm and nuzzled her face. Tyler tapped her head as she snuggled into warm wolf fur,
"Hey, relax. This isn't your fault."
She looked up as Chika and her sisters rubbed her back.
"It feels like it is."
Tyler sat down and looked at the small sad girl.
"I don't blame you, and not a single soul here does. Not a single soul in our family does either, Kaguya YATAOMO."
Hearing her new name made her smile.
"There, why did you just smile?"
she tilted her head more into Ghost's warm fur,
"Cause hearing my new name made me happy."
"Then focus on that. Focus on the happiness."
She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again they were sparkling.
"Okay, I will!"
"coolio. Now, then, Time for you to lose!"
They finished two more games, then Tyler saw the time:4:50.
"Okay, ladies. we gotta roll. Kaguya you gonna be good here?"
She smiled as she laid her head on Chika's shoulder,
"Ohhh, yeah. We'll have PLENTY of fun without the boy around."
"Oh it's like that eh?"
"It's SO like that."
"Well, if the shit hits the fan I'm only a phone call away."
"My hero."
"Pff toots, I'm a DEMON, and don't you forget it!"
They all laughed. Tyler got up with Melody and Ghost followed after. Tyler shut the door behind him, only for Chika to tug on his shoulder.
"What up, Chika?"
"Thank you."
"hm?"
"I have never seen Kaguya smile or laugh like that. She's so happy. So thank you."
"No problem. I'll make sure she stays happy."
The pink-haired girl smiled and ducked back inside. Melody then hugged Tyler's arm as they walked to the front door. Tyler having already given Yozora the heads up. The happy trio exited the large house and climbed into the SUV.
"Akiri."
"Hey, Yozora. We're done for the day. We're heading back to my place."
"Sir."
"No trouble getting Hayasaka home I assume."
"None. She was extremely grateful for your help."
"Good. Hey, Melody."
"yeah?"
"I'll give you a back rub when we get back."
"Ohhh, step on it Yozora."
"Ma'am."
They were back at his apartment in ten minutes. Ghost ran ahead to wait by the door, while Tyler and Melody enjoyed each other's company. They reached the landing to see Ghost growling angrily at the door to Tyler's apartment. The wolf was PISSED, her tailed fluffed to three times it's usual size, her fangs bared, and her growl full of bloodlust. Tyler looked to where Yozora was and gave a low whistle. The man looked up and Tyler held up his open Knife and nodded to his door. Yozora got the message loud and clear. Tyler then looked at Melody.
"Where is Aki's apartment?"
"Directly below us."
"Come on."
Tyler took her hand and escorted her to Aki's apartment. He banged on the door when he did, and her Mother answered.
"What is it?"
"Hide her. Do not come out or open this door till I get back. Understood?"
His voice was iron and his eyes steel. Akimoto didn't stall any longer and pulled Melody inside.
"She's safe here. Do what you need to do>"
He nodded and a team of eight members of Yozora’s detail went inside with her. Tyler then returned to where Ghost was still growling. He went to stand behind the Wolf. But before he did he pounded on Kiria's door. Sonya answered, and Tyler put a finger to his lips and nodded to his door. Sonya understood and got the other two out. Ten escorted them to Aki's apartment. Tyler then gave his full attention to his guest. He pulled his key and set it in the lock. He nodded at the men behind him and patted Ghost. He turned the lock and pushed the steel door open with a bang. The wolf charged inside barking and snarling as she pounced on a shadow in the dark. There was a loud scream of terror then a crunching sound as the wolf crushed a bone then Tyler was on his visitor, shoving a hand into the figure's mouth and pulling a cyanide cap out. The lights came on and there was another assassin in Ghost's mouth. Tyler then walked over and pulled up the blanket on his bed and exposed the two sticky bombs. He sighed as he pulled his knife and disarmed them both. He then went and pulled all the bugs from their hiding places, grumbling as he did so,
"Jesus, again? Fuckin idiots. When will they ever learn to not fuck with me? Specially with Ghost around now. Well I guess it cuts down on dog food."
BARK!
"Sorry! Wolf food!"
HAPPY BARK!
After clearing his room he phoned Otagowa.
"Hey, getting Ghost was a great idea."
"What happened?"
"Shinomyia came calling, and an angry wolf answered."
"Anyone hurt?"
"Just that jackass. Seriously, Otagowa, how many times do I have to teach this lesson?"
"A few more times, sadly. He still alive?"
"Lemme check."
he kicked the injured man in the broken arm, and he screamed,
"Looks like it. Want him?"
"Very much so. Have Yozora on the phone."
"Here, boss man wants a word."
Yozora took the phone while Tyler tried to figure out how he got in with his security details on Aki and Kiria's places not to mention his own in the area. He pulled back the curtain and got his answer.
"Seriously? Hey Yozora, you gotta check out this bullshit."
The security came over on the phone to see the fourth floor window had been pried open from the outside. Tyler had not locked the window since again, fourth floor and no balconies. He looked and saw a set of heavy duty suction cups on the walls. Yozora handed the phone back to Tyler,
"I musta REALLY pissed them off this time."
"Did they seriously CLIMB A VERTICAL wall to get in your apartment?"
"This is a new kind of bullshittery I was not prepared for."
"Neither was I. This is just not fair."
"right? At that point just get a damn sniper."
"Well, you did ask for a new spy movie."
"I didn't mean MISSION freakin impossible! I mean come on!"
Otagowa was laughing at the sheer absurdness of the situation.
"Well, we know it was Shinomyia."
"Already?"
"Yep. Those cameras were live when you yanked them. You effectively terrified the whole conglomerate."
"Watching a dude get mauled by a wolf is an eye opening experience."
"True enough. But this is the best part."
"Oh?"
"His family's ruined. The investors already didn't like him. Plus with the lawsuits we're filing for his attempted murder of a family member, plus losing Charles, on top of him casting out Kaguya, which was the main reason most stuck around anyway, throw that all into one day and let it cook, what do you get?"
"A really nasty case of food poisoning?"
"Nice. His executive shareholders all jumped ship at once, guess where they landed?"
"We're gonna need a bigger boat."
"ya know I loved that movie. We have effectively absorbed the near entirety of the Shinomyia conglomerate."
"What didn't we get?"
"Well, Kazuma for one, or what’s left of his immediate family. He can live comfortably off what he has left, but his good name is ruined beyond repair."
"See what happens with the tug of a single thread? How's Kaguya?"
"Well, she knows everything, but I don't know."
"I gonna call her after I get off the phone with you. The assassin."
"What about him?"
"Do they have an organization or a guild?"
"They do. but don't worry. He acted without authorization from his higher ups."
"You mean this was a sanctioned unsanctioned hit?"
"Pretty much. I have already received an apology phone call from a representative. They have put us, our friends, their families, their family's friends, and basically everyone we know thirty people out on their protected list. We should never get another visit from ANY assassin."
"Can we trust this?"
"yes. The reps exact words were: it is in our best interests to not draw the demon's eyes."
"Nice, I got me a rep."
"In all the wrong and right places."
"What else is new?"
"Well, our holdings have effectively doubled. So, not bad for your first business dealings."
"Neat, what’s my prize?"
"We basically own half of all shipping in and out of the country now. If you look at a map of the city you live in, we basically own every single building you can see on that map. Sooooo, yeah."
"Well, now what?"
"We reinforce our groundwork."
"Okay, and I bet we'll have to do a little restructuring to undo the damage Kazuma did to his businesses."
"Already on it. I was flipping through a few stacks of deeds, titles, and owned businesses and guess what I found?"
"What?"
"We own a couple major Anime studios."
"Which ones?"
"Well, lets see, MAdhouse, Gonzo, Kawaii, and Aniplex."
"Can I make a request?"
"Sure, we're in charge there now."
"I'm gonna back a few series that need more seasons."
"Anime is a fickle mistress."
"Pff, these are for ME. And my friends."
"Of course they are. Anything else you would like to back?"
"How are we in the VR research field?"
".....seriously? We own a good number of R&D facilities for them,"
"I'mma come out and say it. VR is an untapped gold mine. If we give those computer nerds the proper backing, we can make not only a shit ton of money, but open a whole new world up."
"Do you really think so?"
"Ahh, hello? We get this right, then we could just put on a helmet or whatever and pick a fight with a dragon. Name a single person that not be into that? Or getting a chance to visit space, or throw a fireball like a baseball or get a blowjob from a hot anime girl?"
"Okay. I can see the appeal. You haven't been wrong yet. I'll allocate an extra billion into the R&D of VR."
"This won't turn around overnight. It's gonna be a slog, but if we do this right."
"The potential rewards far out way the costs."
"Build it and they will come."
"The sentiment of a real estate agent."
"Well, what do I do now?"
"Give Kaguya a call, then give Melody a hug."
"Yes Commander."
Tyler hung up and dialed Kaguya. She picked up after four long rings.
"Hey, new girl, how you feeling?"
She sounded like she had been crying.
"I'm fine now. Are you okay?"
"Pff, prick didn't even touch me. Ghost got a chance to play with a new chew toy though."
"Scary."
"Terrifying. Get this bullshit, the idiot scaled the friggin wall!"
"No way."
"I shit you not Home girl. He pulled a mission freakin impossible with this shit. Suction cups and everything."
"Okay, that's a little extreme."
"I know right? At that point just get a damn sniper."
"I'm sorry."
"Not your fault. Honestly, I figured it was another visit from those idiot's whose kiddie ring I busted."
"You didn't think it was my family?"
"Well, we're family now Kaguya. We are family. This was just a bitter old man with a grudge."
"Still, "
"Still nothing. Kaguya. You not a Shinomyia, you are a Yataomo. And as for me in danger? You do remember I have a freakin wolf for a roommate, right?"
She laughed a little,
"I guess you can take care of yourself."
"Damn straight. Now you take care to not feel sad, okay? I wan to see a smile on my sister's face tomorrow."
"You're still coming?"
"Ahh, yeaaahh. Seriously, go get a hug from Chika. I'm fine, Melody's fine everyones fine. Well, except for that idiot that entered the wolf's lair."
"All right, I think I do need a hug. Hey, Tyler?"
"Yeah, Kaguya?"
"Thank you, I look forward to being your sister."
"You'll be just as batshit insane as the rest of us. And Kaguya?"
"Yeah?"
"Welcome home."
She choked up at that and hung up. Tyler smiled and went to get Melody. He instead found Kiria getting teased by Ghost. The wolf would poke the girl with her muzzle and when Kiria would try to poke her back, the agile wolf would jump out of the way. It was a very cute game of tag. even Kira and Sonya were smiling at the two at play. Tyler walked up and joined the two ladies.
"I hope someone's recording."
"I am."
"Coolio. Hey, Ghost, who you like better, her or Sakura?"
The wolf looked at him like he was an idiot. And dodged another jab by Kiria.
"So I take it Kiria is your favorite?"
A HAPPY RUMBLE
"Sakura's not gonna like that!"
A SAD WHINE.
"I'm messing with you. Good job on that assassin. I got some moose jerky for you. You can have it at dinner."
Ghost's tail wagged excitedly. While Sonya and Kira were dumbfounded at his full conversation with a wolf.
"Okay, you're a wolf whisperer."
"Why oh why can I just accept it so easily now?"
Tyler chuckled as he headed down to find Yozora smoking a cigarette. He looked up at his approach,
"Akiri."
"Hey, Yozora. Guess Ghost did the heavy lifting on this one."
"It is hard to argue with a wolf's fangs."
"True that. Any other visitors?"
"None."
"Coolio. I'mma get my girl."
"Akiri."
Tyler smiled as he went to Aki's apartment. He banged on the door,
"OPEN UP! POLICE!"
The door was opened hurriedly only for Tyler to get smacked by an irritated Aki.
"One of these days I'mma tase you bitch ass."
"Well, not with that dead battery of a personality."
"Did you come here just to mess with me? Or you want yo girl back?"
"I'm here for the girl."
"You want her? Take her."
He smiled as he stepped inside Aki's apartment. The swordchick's place was a mirror to Tyler's except for kendo swords, awards and pictures of Aki plastered everywhere. As for Aki herself, she was wearing a light shirt and shorts. Her long brown hair flowing down her back. She liked him to her room where Akimoto was looking at a photo album with Melody. Tyler smiled as he entered,
"Hey, any dectn-oh right I forgot."
He then turned to Aki,
"I'm sorry you ruin photos."
Aki grabbed a small wooden sword and wacked him with it. Akimoto was appalled until she saw the smiles and Melody reassure her,
"Relax, that's how they flirt. She can't hurt him if she tried. And they love giving each other a hard time."
"That's flirting? How does he flirt with you then?"
"He usually just hugs me, and tells me he loves me. he and Aki are more...alike for lack of a better word. Look she 's smiling."
It was true, as Tyler kept ragging, Aki was smiling from ear to ear. Akimoto then understood their relationship. She smiled and handed the book to Melody. She nodded and the mother left to go to another room. Tyler then spotted a familiar polearm hanging by her bed.
"That the Naginata I won for you?"
She smiled as he took it up in his hands.
"Yeah, I keep it close. It's kinda my treasured possession."
"Really?"
she blushed a little, then Melody gave her a nod.
"Well, the thing is,"
Tyler stopped admiring the weapon,
"Something wrong, Aki?"
The normally self confident Aki was shuffling her feet, and had her hands behind her back. She was also looking down and swaying nervously,
"Well, ah fuck it I'mma just say it. I love you!"
Tyler just looked at her a moment then placed the polearm back on it's pegs. He then looked at her, giving her his full attention. She was red faced and embarrassed. But she still stood her ground,
"I love you, Tyler. I have for a little while now."
"Aki, I know you do."
She looked up shocked,
"I knew back at that fun run on Friday."
She went and sat on her bed next to Melody.
"You knew? And were still so kind to me?"
"Aki, of course, you were my first best friend. That ain't gonna change. I love hanging with you, which is why I was kinda in a bind when I realized you were in love with me."
Here Melody reached out and hugged the swordgirl and held her tight.
"Tyler's been racking his brain trying to figure out how to keep us from getting hurt. It'd kill him if he did something to hurt us."
Aki was surprised at how calm Melody was.
"I just told you boyfriend I loved him."
"So?"
"Aren't you mad?"
"Nope. I find it nice."
"But, I thought you were the possessive type?"
"I am, but hey Tyler mind if I fill her in?"
"Sure, I'mma back up though. Aki, let me clear. This was her idea. Okay, I played ZERO in coming up with it."
Tyler went and sat against the far wall, as Aki looked scared as Melody started whispering into her ear. Tyler watched Aki's face closely, and saw her go from surprise to anger to mild curiosity to intrigue to an expressionless mask. Tyler then gulped as Melody sat back and Aki looked at him. She then stood up and walked over to him.
"Ahh, okay, Aki. I didn't come up with this one. Aki?"
She had knelt in front of him to look directly into hie eyes,
"Ahh, Aki? You're scarin me."
She just looked at him, and he could tell she was very clearly mulling Melody's idea over inn her head, completely unnerving Tyler in the process. Tyler looked over and saw Melody laughing into her hand. He had zero room to escape as Aki planted a hand on the wall behind him
"I've thought it over."
"Okay?"
She hadn't moved and instead threaded her free hand into his own, intertwining their fingers.
"I'll try out Melody's harem thing."
That stopped him in his tracks,
"Ahh, I'm sorry, but could you please say that again?"
Aki gripped his hand tightly,
"I said I'll join your harem. AS your second. So, guess what? You got two hot girlfriends now."
"Ahh, and here I thought she was KIDDING. Are you two seriously okay with this?"
Melody smiled as she came over and knelt beside Aki.
"I love you Tyler, more than anything or anyone. I can tell others love you too. I feel it's not fair to keep someone like you all to myself"
"But. are you sure you want other girls hanging on me like you do?"
She looked at him, and saw he had nothing bad concern for his friends in his eyes. Aki saw it too, and she sat back. The Melody asked a question
"Tyler you don't WANT a harem?"
"No! I don't want any of the people that mean so much to me get hurt because of me."
Melody and Aki both looked at each other.
"Wow, he really does care."
"I just had a 14 year old boy tell two hots girls that want his dong he won't have them at the same time. Not sure if that’s love or idiocy."
They then looked back at him.
"Look, we WANT this. Both of us. Right Aki."
"Yeah, I WANT to be with you. So, I WANT to be in your harem."
Tyler was not sure how to react, and just sat up.
"You really want this?"
"Yes."
"Just shut up and hug us."
"Okay. We'll do this harem thing. Still doesn't sit right with me. Just seems like a sure fire way to get someone hurt."
The girls smiled as they all took up hands.
"Well, it was like pulling teeth."
"Yeah, that was WAY harder then I thought it would be."
"He just doesn't want to see us hurt."
"I know. So, are you gonna be able to share?"
Melody smiled at Aki, and her eyes drifted downward.
"I could be....persuaded."
Aki seemed to have second thoughts, and Tyler felt compelled to add,
"If you want out, say so. I will not see you get hurt."
That got him a duo hug, Melody on his right arm, Aki on his left.
"Well, Aki. I think we can share our hero!"
"I'll be right back."
She got up and went left the room. Tyler then looked at a smugly grinning Melody.
"I seriously thought that harem thing was a joke. I didn't think you meant it."
She smiled as she hugged his arm tighter.
"I was serious only because I thought it would make you happy, you know to have an out if you make other girls fall in love with you."
"By adding them to a harem like a nerd with collectibles? What about you? I just see this all ending badly, for everyone involved."
Melody smiled warmly up the love of her life.
"That right there. That sheer concern shows it won't. You care about us way too much to let that happen. So just be grateful you have two girls in love with you."
He looked her in the eyes,
"I only needed you, Melody. Just. You."
She purred as she replied.
"I know that. Aki knows that. And yet here we are. Listen to me. Listen, we talked it over while you entertained our guest. That whole bit was just an act. She is really okay with this. I WANT this. Not just for you, but me too. So, please, just trust me?"
He took in a deep breath. Then he let it out.
"Alright, Melody. I love you with everything I am. I trust you a helluva lot more."
He smirked at the thought,.
"I REALLY don't deserve you. A girl as beautiful as you are, who's into the same weeby shit, kind, perverted as I am, and now starts a friggin harem for her boyfriend and argues him into submission even after he tells you he only needs you? Seriously this a thing as too perfect."
She laid her head on his chest,
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I love you three."
"Hey, AKI."
"How'd it go?"
"Exactly as I said it would. Though I was forced to bust out the trust me card."
"Wow, that serious?"
"Yeah, he only relented afterword."
"Well, aren't you a lucky girl."
"We're BOTH lucky GIRLS."
"Riiiight. Well, I'm set."
"We got plenty of room for you in that bed."
"I'm sorry, what now?"
Aki had a large duffel bag on her shoulder.
"I'm crashin at your place till Melody goes home."
"Ahhh, why am I the last find who's sleeping in my apartment?"
"Cause loverboy, we're a surprise!"
"Yeah, so just shut up, get some pizza, and be grateful."
"I am well and truly fucked, aren't I?"
Both girls replied at the same time.
"YEP!"
"Alright, lets go."
They headed up and found Ghost had run Little Kiria into the ground, the cutiepie on her back panting, while Ghost just rested her head on the smaller girl's chest. She looked to see a duffle bag on Aki's shoulder.
"Sleepover?"
"Yep!"
"I want IN!"
"Ahh, fine, ask your moms."
"Kay!"
Kiria leapt up and ran inside to babble to her mothers. Tyler opened his room to find the blood had been cleaned and the window secured. Tyler sighed as he dropped his keys on the counter, and phoned the pizza joint,
"Hey, Tyler."
"what up Carl."
"Usual?"
"Nah, need a cat 6"
"Lucky bastard."
"Not sure what to make of the fact I got codes for how many girls staying at my place with the local pizza joint, but whatever."
"Pff, again, lucky bastard. Alright, you know the drill."
"Thanks bro."
he hung up to the banging on his steel door. He opened to find Kiria with her own duffel bag an she ran inside to only get taken out at the legs by Ghost. The girl squealed and was lost in a pile of wolf fur. Tyler was smiling, when his phone rang, it was Tatsi.
"Yo, playboy, heard you having a party. We want in."
"First off, who's we, second whom told you that?"
"A little Melodious bird. And me, my sister oh and Ryuko."
"My poor floor. Come on. I'll place a larger order."
"You da best!"
"yeah yeah."
Tyler then redialed the pizza joint,
"Ned to cancel?"
"Nope upgraded to cat 10."
"Fuckin hell,"
"Tell it to me brother, I might not survive tonight."
"They're worse ways to die."
"Ya got me there."
"So, a cat 10 is?"
"10 large pizzas, three large peps plains and supremes, and one-"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom. Tell Kiria I said hi."
"Sure thing, I'mm need four two liters, coke and pepsi.
"Gotcha covered bro."
"Yo da man."
He hung up and sighed, Melody came up beside him
"Disappointed?"
"Kinda."
"Whys that?"
"I was really looking forward to having you all to myself again."
She laid her head on his arm as she fixed him withb her blue sapphire eyes,
"Well, WE get the bed. AND I'll sleep naked."
"I just wish tomorrow was another weekend."
"Well, now don't get greedy."
"Says the girl trying to set her unworthy man up with a harem."
she smiled.
"Just be grateful I love you so much."
"Yes Ma'am."
"Now, dig out that show we were watching last time!"
he smiled and just went, fuck it. He set up the shows to que when Tatsi showed up. Tatsi, Satuski and Ryuko came in and the room became a lively place to be. Though when the newcomers saw little Kiria playing tag with a white wolf they were kinda shocked,
"Um, Tyler?"
"yeah, Tatsi?"
"What’s with the wolf?"
"That's Ghost. You'll love her, she like big tiddies. Hey, Ghost say hi."
The white wolf howled. Sending shivers down everyone's spines while Kiria just howled with her. Tyler smiled. He the remembered their project. He mentioned it to Melody who smiled,
"Relax. everything we need to do can be done in the morning or in our period tomorrow."
"I think I may have had a bad influence on you."
She smiled sweetly. Ryuko walked over to the happy wolf, and got a full face lick for her trouble. The punkrocker retaliated by tackling the large animal and growling.
"Hey, she wrecks you don't come crying to me Ryuko!"
"Bite me!"
Ryuko was wearing a black shirt and shorts, her leather jacket hung up next to Tyler's. Satuski came over to where Tyler was resting against the wall with his laptop.
"hey, thanks for having us."
"No problem. The morning's gonna be a nightmare."
"Don't worry I have a plan."
"Okay,"
"Well, we'll all get up at six..."
"I think we'll have to double up. That'll make it more efficient. And before you go there, I'll pair up with Melody."
Satuski's face went red. But before she could reply Kiria was heard commenting,
"Damn, I really wanted to feel her chest, too."
There was silence from everyone not in the know about little, sweet Kiria's boob addiction. Then Melody smiled.
"You can play with them now, if you'd like."
her eyes went wide like sparkling stars.
"Really?"
"Really. Come here."
Melody took off her shirt, sat on the bed, and held out her arms for the twin-tailed boob addict. Kiria wasted no more time and happily dove squealing into Melody's soft embrace. Tyler smiled at her joy while explaining his house rules to a blushing Satuski
"In my apartment, you can be who you really are, without any judgement. What happens in my apartment, stays in the apartment. Right, Tatsi?"
The busty speargirl smiled fondly at her first sleep over at his place.
"damn straight."
Tyler laughed at her enthusiastic reply. Satuski looked at Tyler and Tatsi came over,
"Ourselves? Even..."
Tatsi smiled as she took her sister's hand
"even that is fine here. Remember, he double locks his door."
"You know what I mean, right?"
Tyler smiled, and patted her arm,
"Of course I do. You do you here. This is MY lair, you're completely safe here."
The sisters smiled...and stripped naked.
"Oh my god...that feels soooooo much better."
"You have no idea how badly my bra strap was digging into my back."
The room stopped for a moment, as the girls took in the naked sisters, before a collective shrug was given ad the party kept going. Tyler was laughing at a joke when a bang on his door was heard. Tatsi had Satuski go behind a wall, and Tyler opened it to reveal the pizza guy.....and Kaguya, Chika, Miku, and Suzi. Tyler paid for the pizzas and admitted the new arrivals.
"Kaguya? Chika? The hell you guys doing here?"
"Hey, don't forget Hayasaka!"
"Sorry, but what the hell? did something happen?"
The slender Kaguya was taken aback by the loud roar of the party behind him.
"NO, nothing happened, just, I wanted to see you okay, with my own eyes. They came for the food."
"Pff, course they did. Well, let me introduce you to MY friends."
He led the new comers into the fray. Satuski and Tatsi were by far the biggest shocker for the sheltered girls, as the sisters were playing a round of video games buckassed nude. Kaguya was then drawn over to where Melody was on her back getting fondled by Kiria. Chika was taken by Aki and Ryuko to play a boardgame, and her sisters went with her. Hayasaka was then left to hang out with the naked sisters. There was then a small timid knock at the door, and Tyler found Lilly, Kie, and Kairi there now too.
"Jesus, get in here."
They were also swallowed up by the festive atmosphere. Lily had found Kiria and was drawing her and Melody and Kaguya together, while Ghost came over and started to investigate the timid Kie. Soon she was wrapped snuggly in soft wolf fur as she pet the predator. Tyler was left with a smiling Kairi.
"Lemme guess, a little Melodious bird told you this was going down?"
"Yep. Gotta say, you sure know how to throw a party."
"Somehow I don't think all the guests have arrived."
"Who else could come to a party like this?"
There was a bang on the door.
"Watch."
He opened it to reveal Lillica and Sakura.
"Called it. Come on in and go crazy."
Sakura went straight for Ghost who was only too happy to see her friend again. The two then began playing with Kie. Lillica went over to poke Kaguya's head and she squealed at the surprise of the flaming beauty. Then Tyler's phone went off. Otagowa.
"Hey, we're kinda in the middle of a riot here."
"I can hear it. They make it safely?""
"yep, they reached my bunker five minutes ago. They good to be here though? Their schools across town."
"Not to worry, all transportation as been arranged."
"Good."
"Oh, and a few more pizzas are on the way. Though you might need them."
"I really feel bad for Carl tonight."
"He laughed when I told him where they were going. But hey guess what."
"Chicken but?"
"No, this is your prize. Plus I think Lillica and Sakura wanna transfer to your school. They're a year younger but they are in the same grade."
"They skip a grade?"
"Yep. well, Lillica did, Sakura will be enrolled as a sixth grader."
"I'll get the word out to keep an eye on them when I can't. But I think that just me saying we're related will be more then enough."
"Plus, they're moving into units at your building."
"Ah, is the main compound not safe anymore?"
"It is perfectly safe. I just think they would have more fun being near you."
"Otagowa."
"Yes?"
"Is something wrong?"
"No. My shore leave is ending is all. So I won't be around as much. Plus their mother is getting sent to America for political meetings and won't be around either."
"I see. You just don't want them alone. I understand. I'll look after them."
"Good I needed to hear that."
"So, once your gone, I call..."
"Saito. He'll direct you to getting things you need. So don't hesitate to rely on him."
"Okay. Is that it?"
"Yeah, that’s about it. MY next task is commanding fleet maneuvers in the Mediterranean. It's to last two months. Amakis' is to last a month."
"Sooo, this is gonna be a long one."
"Yes. I'll be sending a file with things that may or may not need the Heir Apparent attention. Any questions ask Saito."
"I understand. Hey! Watch it, that things friggin heavy! I got my hands full here."
"I can tell, well get back to the party."
"See you later."
"Later, son."
Tyler hung up, retrieved the next wave of pizzas and rejoined the party. He found Melody with Kiria and Sakura playing with her chest, Lily and Kie were playing with Ghost, Lillica, Kairi, and Hayasaka were playing poker, Satuski, Tatsi, and Aki were all playing a video game, Chika and her sisters were in a corner playing a rather intense game of monopoly. Kaguya was sitting alone by the bed. Tyler went and sat beside the quiet girl.
"Hey, batteries die?"
she sighed and laid her head in his shoulder,
"No, just a little overwhelmed."
"I get it. Going from near constant loneliness to this mess is a little sudden."
"Yeah, it is. But I'm more overwhelmed by just how much fun it is, how nice everyone is,"
"And just how much of a 180 this is to what you were doing yesterday? Or a week ago?"
"Exactly."
He hugged his new sister,
"Well, we got plenty of time, so you do you at your pace"
She smiled as she hugged the scary guy
"Got a deck of cards?"
"Oh you are so on."
The party lasted for hours, and never really ended. The girls all just curled up in groups and passed out. Lily, Sakura, Kie, Kiria and Ghost were in one pile in a corner, Lillica, Kairi, and Ryuko made another pile, Hayasaka, Kaguya, Chika and her sisters were another pile, and Tatsi and Satuski were in each other's arms. All that was left standing was Tyler, Aki, and a topless Melody. Tyler collected empty Pizza boxes, while Aki gathered plates, and Melody was on red solo cup patrol. Once the mess was more or less under control Tyler glanced at the clock. 9pm. NO where near as bad as he thought. Tyler turned off the games system and TV, then looked to See Aki climbing into his bed, while Melody was waiting for him. He smiled, killed the lights, took his shirt off and climbed onto the bed with Aki, and Melody. Tyler sighed as the warm bodies of the two girls pressed themselves against him.
"Goodnight Ty,er I love you."
"Goodnight, I love you."
"I love you too."
MONDAY. DAY SEVEN
Tyler's air raid siren went off, and it startled a good few of his guests. He had set the alarm for 6, and once up, the girls paired up and went into the shower. The first pair were Hayasaka and Kaguya since their school was on the other side of town. Tyler set about with getting eggs, bacon, and waffles going. Melody and Aki were busy waking the other girls can getting the shower que orderly. Kaguya and Hayasaka came out, and Lillica and Sakura went in. Kaguya was wearing a black and red uniform and had a bright red ribbon in her silky black hair. Hayasaka was in a light tan uniform and skirt. The ladies sat at his counter, yawning.
"Morning ladies. Last night was fun, wasn’t it?"
The elegant Kaguya had a dreamy look in her eyes.
"Yeah, it was. Is it always so chaotic when you guys get together?"
"Usually. I set this place up as a haven for my friends. Here we can relax and let our guards down. I mean this IS my home, if we can't feel safe here, then where can we?"
"That’s true, only."
"We ARE so doing this again. Only next time, lets shoot for a Friday, so we got the weekend to play with. I'll have a new sectional for yall to pass out on. Maybe an extra bunk bed for extra pass out space."
She smiled warmly,
"I can come back?"
"There is a place here for you, just give a call, and the Demon's lair is your lair."
She seemed like she was about to cry, but then a freshly shower Chika came over and gave her a hug.
"Kaguya! Your new brothers amazing! Last night was soooooo much fun!"
"It was, wasn't it? We'll be doing this again, so look forward to it."
"Yay!!"
Next in were Kiria, Lily, and Kie. They had tripled up since they were smaller. Tyler looked at the clock, it said 6:30. The whole operation running like clock work. Tyler had a plate of eggs, a plate for bacon, a larg tower of waffles, and had a large pot of coffee brewing. Hayasaka wanted to help.
"It's okay. There really isn't room for two chefs back here. Hell, I barely fit by myself."
"Fatass"
"I am an American!"
The showers and cooking progressed smoothly, and only Tyler and Melody had to shower. He handed the spatula to Hayasaka and the lovers hopped in. Tyler helping with Melody's hair and her getting his back. They came out and Tyler's phone started firing off gunfire. He picked up and it was Otagowa.
"Hey, g'mornin"
"Mornin son. I trust the party was fun?"
"Pff, everyone literally sleeping where they fell. Should'a seen Sakura buried under her new friends with a wolf fur blanket. I took a picture, here."
He sent the image and he heard Otagowa gasp, and then he Heard Amaki give a loud awwww. Sakura had been practically buried under the warm bodies of Lily, Kiria, Kie, and the white fur of Ghost.
"Okay, that is a level of cuteness that shouldn't even be possible."
"They had fun, Kaguya did too."
"I'm glad to hear it. I wanted to discuss my upcoming departure. Do you have the time?"
"I should, everyone's showered and feeding. Last hurdle a teeth brushing dance."
"YOU run a tight ship. That's good. Now, I am leaving on assignment in one weeks time. I'll be gone for a period of two months. Amaki will also be on assignment and be gone for one month."
"When the wolf's away the dogs come to play, that about right?""
"Precisely. It was during this time that Kouki was initially approached for the pedo ring."
"Well, they have nothing to threaten me with. The wolf may be leaving, but the Demon is now in charge."
"You will have full rein of the Yataomo ship. Steer her well son."
"Anything in particular to watch out for?"
"Like I told you last night, Saito has a list for you. You should have it in your inbox by lunch."
"Understood. You got a seal or something I need to stamp stuff with?"
"Hmm, good point. I'll have it delivered to the school."
"Coolio. So, while your gone, it will also be up to me to handle business deals as well?"
"Yes. But for the moment we're set. The main thing you have to watch out for are issues within the company, strikes, lawsuits, criminal allegations, that kind of thing. Nine times out of ten they resolve themselves before reaching our eyes, but when they do, they require immediate action."
"Well, we all know how I solve problems."
"That's what I like to hear. Now Amaki would like a word."
"Oof, it must be serious if that fox has to bare fang."
"Oh, you have no idea. Here she is."
The matriarch of the Yataomo clan's sweet voice came over the phoneline.
"I heard that fox comment."
"You were supposed to."
"You really have no shame when it comes to women, do you?"
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the deafening beauty of my girlfriend."
"Arrogant jackass. Are Sakura and Lillica there?"
"Yep, and stuff their faces with eggs and bacon. Wanna talk to them?"
"Not at the moment. Just don't give them diabetes."
"Nah, not today. Maybe next time I'll order up some good old fashioned Cookie pizzas."
"OHMYGOD Please! That sounds awesome!"
"I see they like your apartment."
"They can relax here. Plus, it's kinda hard NOT to have a good time with me and my crew."
"Well, look after them, okay? They start at your school today. Plus they'll have units in the building by days end."
"I'll tell people their my sisters. That alone should deter a good ninety-nine percent of idiots."
"That one percent?"
"I'll handle them, personally."
"Well, if all else fails,"
"I can always have Ghost hang with Sakura all day."
"PLEASE!"
BARK!
"well, that would be interesting. But I don't think she'd get much learning done."
"Fair point. Yo, Satuski, Ryuko."
The student council chicks looked up.
"The Queen Fox is worried about her cubs."
They laughed as they got his reference. Lillica and Sakura both looked at each other.
"He really has zero clue, doesn't he?"
"Nope. He'll learn soon enough."
"This is gonna be fun."
Satuski and Ryuko were heard then
"Ma'am I'm the student council president, Satuski Kiryon."
"I'm Ryuko Matou. The fist of the student council."
"Nice image Ryuko. Somehow that fits way too well."
"Bite me!"
"Nah you'd taste weird. Hey, Ghost!"
The wolf then pounced on Ryuko and began licking her face. The wolf then stopped midlick and looked like she was about to hurl. Ryuko was now furious at the tag-team ragging. She wacked both Ghost and Tyler before getting a towel. The room was laughing at her irate face, while a serious Satuski was on the phone with Amaki.
"We can guarantee your daughters safety ma'am."
"That makes me feel better. Sooo, what just happened?"
"Ryuko got a very passionate kiss from her wolf lover."
"Fuck you!"
"Not into chicks! Wolves like you better anyway!"
again more raucous laughter. Ryuko had lost this fight, so she just sighed and kept stuffing her face.
"Well, it seems my girls are in good hands. Just, Satuski?"
"Yes ma'am?"
"Tell Ryuko she might wanna rebrush her teeth after a makeout session with her lover wolf."
Satuski snorted at that one. She then had a very hard time keeping a straight face to reply.
"I'lL be sure to do that."
"Put the Demon back on>"
Satuski handed him the phone while she thumped Ryuko on her back and told her the advice. That got her a solid wack as the tough chick grabbed her toothbrush and went into the bathroom.
"Well, you made Satuski snort. Well done, that chick's a stone face goddess."
"Glad to amuse you. Well, my girls are in good hands."
"Giggity."
"On second thought, maybe not. I'll let you go, make sure they get to your school."
"Will do."
"Well, bye son,"
"Later Fox."
She hung up, and he turned to see a smiling Lillica next to him.
"Did you know, our mother's nickname a while back was the Redfox?"
"Really? Well, what a coinkidink. She smart?"
"Very, and very cunning. It's why she's an ambassador. She can make most people feel utterly insignificant with just a single look."
"Well, I can make most people piss themselves with a single glare. I think we're in good company."
"Well, she likes you."
"Otagowa is gonna be jealous."
"Arrogant prick. She likes you because you're only the second person unaffected by her looks and her beauty."
"I guess every Fox needs a wolf."
"Nice one. But in your case. More Demon and Angel."
"Well, I like you more and more."
"Don't get cocky. Well, we should clean up."
"Yay, dishes."
Tyler cleaned up and the party goers loaded their bags. Tyler had also packed up all his materials for his WWII project for Yukino's class. Melody had also loaded her stuff too. The clock stood at 6:50.
"We ready to roll out?"
He got a chorus of yeses."
"Well, lets make every dude in the area stupid jealous. Let's roll."
They all filed out of the apartment. Tyler was the last to leave and set his shoe trap and locked up. Ghost was left behind to guard the place. Tyler had left her a hefty supply of bacon, water, and jerky. The wolf had promptly hopped on his bed and went to sleep. The group reached the parking lot to find SUV's ready for Kaguya, Chika and her sisters, and Hayasaka. The girls all loaded in and thanked him for the fun.
"You're all welcome here anytime!"
He then patted the side paneling and the cavalcade rolled out. Tyler was then left with Melody, Kiria, Satuski, Aki, Ryuko, Kairi, Lily, Kie, Tatsi, Lillica and little Sakura. He smiled as they started walking.
"Hey, Tatsi, I wonder if a rumor bout a massive orgy at my place will start."
"Pff, there was one making the rounds the LAST time."
"How'd it go?"
"Parently, you fucked us all into unconsciousness, then we all blew you while you made breakfast."
"Well, lets see what they come up with THIS time!"
"Hey, now don't go getting any ideas."
Tyler smiled. He then spotted Melody with a slightly nervous look on her face. She had not put her disguise on since Tyler had broken her glasses and seemed nervous.
"You good?"
She hugged his arm as she replied.
"Yeah, just been a while since I went to school like this."
"I get it. You might get a fan club of yourself."
"Well, you're already my number one fan."
"Pff, I STARTED the damned thing."
She snuggled into his side. Tyler then felt a tug on his shirt he looked to see Sakura with large eyes.
"Hey, Saky you look like you're bout to lose it."
"I'm nervous."
Satuski smiled.
"You're in the same class as Kie and Lily. Does that help?"
The silver haired girl smiled brightly with relief and hugged to other two small girls. Tyler looked at Satuski,
"I think it does."
They walked along the road chattering away and just generally enjoying the peaceful morning. They reached the school and both Sakura and Lillica were impressed at the regal building.
"It measure up to the last place?"
"This one's better."
"Waaaay Better."
"Coolio."
Little Kiria hopped up onto her box to take attendance. Satuski and Ryuko headed off to the student council room, while Sakura and Lillica stayed with Tyler, as he would escort them to the office. He went to his locker only to find an even larger collection of fan mail. Sakura and Lillica were impressed.
"Well, guess someone's popular."
"Well, bust a kiddee ring, take out a pervy prick teacher, and basically save the town, and yeah, recipe for either hero worship, or stardom."
"well have fun."
Melody hugged him and went off to her class.
"If piggee gives you any grief."
"We'll have more deep fried bacon!"
He smiled as she left. Lily and Kie went to their class, and Kairi headed out as well. Tatsi smacked him and headed off to her spear team meet. Aki had the same first class so she stuck with the familial trio. They then headed for the office. The receptionist waved them into Takanke's office. The big man smiled at his visitors.
"Well, If it isn't the school's resident Demon. Hello miss Aki. I take it these are the Yataomo girls?"
Tyler introduced the ladies.
"The flaming beauty here is Lillica. That silver cutie is Sakura. They're my sisters."
"Nice you meet you sir."
"A pleasure."
"Well, such fine young ladies. Now then, Lillica, I have put you in the Demon's first period. Sakura, you are here. These are your packets. Everything you need is in there. Now I feel like I should give you both a word of warning."
The two girls were now a little nervous.
"Once word gets around you're the Demon's sisters, I'm afraid you'll become mighty popular. Specially you miss Lillica. I see you becoming highly sought after company. Sakura there is gonna give our Kiria a run for her cuteness points. But you won't have to worry, Tyler's reputation is basically a household story now. I'd stake my career that one here wants to make an enemy of the Demon."
The girls relaxed. Then Takanke sent them on their way. Tyler escorted Sakura to her first class and she was pounced on by Lilly and Kie. Seeing his sister safe, Tyler then went to his own class. He sat at his desk and introduced her to Ira.
"Hey, Lillica, this is Mister Ira."
"It's just Ira. Little shit. A pleasure to meet you miss."
Lillica smiled as she gave a little curtsy.
"A pleasure to meet you, Mister Ira."
"That guy has ruined my good name. Are you a friend of his?"
"I'm his adoptive sister."
"There's TWO?"
"four, I got a little sister in these halls, and another sister in Honji Academy."
Ira went comically pale.
"There goes the school."
Lillica smiled. She then went to take a seat, when Ira had one of his ideas.
"Excuse me miss, but I'd like to surprise the students with their new gorgeous classmate. Give it ten minutes then come back in."
"Okay. Aki? Would you please show me the ladies room?"
The girls left giggling while Tyler sifted through his new batch of letters. He was nearly done when his phone beeped. He opened it to find a text from Melody.
"Hey, got a sec?"
"I always have time for you."
"I kinda have a small problem."
"They don't recognize you?"
"Well no, I had to pull my ID out, and now I got guys on my desk."
"I'll be right there."
Tyler sighed as he stood up and pocketed his knife. Ira watched him head for the door.
"Again?"
"My girl's getting some 'unwanted' attention. I'll be right back."
he walked to her class, and sure enough, her desk was surrounded by guys, either trying to look down her shirt or get her attention or whatever. The teacher couldn't get through to then, so enraptured by the true Melody as they were. Tyler walked up behind the first guy and tapped him on the shoulder. Melody saw him and smiled. The guy turned around only to go white in the face at the smiling Demon behind him.
"Excuse me, but I'd like to visit my GIRLFRIEND, if ay don't mind."
"Told you."
The guys tripped over themselves in their hurry to escape the smiling Demon's reach. Tyler then hugged Melody from behind and she laid her head into his embrace.
"They didn't believe you?"
"Nope. I kept telling them."
He kissed her arm, and it raised goosebumps on her flesh.
"I think they get the picture."
"I think so too."
He pressed his cheek into hers, the fixed the group of boys with an icy stare.
"Look, idiots. If a girl tells you she's with me when you ask her out, for the love of god leave her alone! Please? I have neither the time or the patience to kick all your asses. Oh, and last thing."
He got a very angry look as he placed a hand on Melody's shoulder.
"If yo wish to keep living, leave her alone! Clear?"
"Crystal sir!"
"Good idiots. Melody see ya later. I love you."
"I love you too."
He left to a chorus of awwwww's. He returned to a full class and took his seat as Ira was about to introduce Lillica. There was a collective gasp as the gentle, flaming beauty entered the room.
"Ladies, gentlemen and Demon. We have a new transfer student. Allow me to introduce Lillica Yataomo. Miss care to take it from here?"
She smiled prettily as she did a quick bob.
"Thank you Mister Ira. Now then, I look forward to ruining his life with you all!"
The other students were laughing while others were clearly enraptured by her flaming good looks. The Ira felt compelled to ask,
"Excuse me miss, but your last name, it sounds familiar for some reason, do you by chance have relatives here?"
"I do. My sister Sakura is in grade six, and My brother is right over there."
She pointed a slender finger at Tyler. Who just smiled,
"Hey, Sis, Let's ruin his life thoroughly."
"Oh, completely. Tyler is my adoptive brother. So be nice! Teehee."
She giggled and struck a cute pose, her eyes closed as she leaned forward with her hands against her chest. Tyler was heard chuckling in the silence,
"Okay, toots, you've messed with them enough."
"Ooookkaaaay"
She sounded disappointed as she sat in the seat next to him. Ira just sighed as he saw a few gazes follow her movements. Then the class went on. Lillica was quite popular by the end of class, and got a few hastily scribbled noted passed to her. Tyler just fought a smile as he watched. Aki wan also enjoying the fawning students. The end of class came and Lillica showed her brother the number love confessions she had gotten in the 90minute class. It was kinda flattering.
"Well, looks like you gonna be rather popular."
"Well, I got my scary big brother to protect me."
"And a nasty-looking friend."
"Jackass."
They laughed and Tyler went to his second period. He found the energizer tanker that was Yukino putting the long barrel of a Sherman Firefly into place on a model. He smiled and hurriedly set up hit laptop. HE watched as she finished setting the metal rod and fired of a Firefly shot.
"Firefly!"
"Correct!"
"Nice timing!"
She then got up and placed the now-finished model on a shelf next to a steadily growing array of vehicles. Tyler was typing a set of notes for their project when set of slender, soft arms threaded themselves around his neck. Then he felt Melody's warm breath on his ear,
"Hey, I missed you."
He pressed his head into her warm bosom,
"I missed you. How was class?"
"Nice and quiet."
"You feeling okay?"
She hugged him tighter.
"I'm fine. I feel kinda free."
"Well, good. Now, wanna help me finish this?"
She pecked him on his neck,
"I'd love to."
"There are SOOOOO many things I'd love to do right now."
"With me or to me?"
"yes."
"Well, be patient."
"I don't think my tent can handle the pole holding it up much longer."
"Ahhh, well, let's do something bout that tonight."
"We can't Aki's staying with us."
"Lets get her to join."
"You, my love, are a very dirty girl. I love you."
She hugged him even tighter.
"I love you too."
"Ahh, could you two, like get a room?"
They smiled as Melody sat next him.
"We got one for the week."
"And most likely next week too."
Yukino sighed while the other students all looked at Tyler with a newfound respect. The class then was given rein to finish their projects. Tyler and Melody were done in fifteen minutes, and spent the remainder of the period looking at furniture for his Apartment.
"Hey, look at this bunkbed."
"That’s nice, what's it made of?"
"Lets, see, steel queen frame, and wooden crossbeams."
"Queen?"
"yeah, that thing could easily hold Kiria and her friends on the top. Oh, I got a heads up that the couch will be delivered tomorrow."
"I thought Wednesday?"
"I guess the store came under our umbrella when Shinomyia collapsed. So we got a rush order."
"Nifty. Hey, that loveseat would perfectly fit the open space of wall from the end of the right side of the sectional."
"Yeah it would. Hmmmm,"
"Got an Idea?"
"I'm just wondering how the view of the TV would be."
"That beast? It'll be perfect."
"I'm also thinking of a better setup for that thing then the floor."
"Like what?"
"I'm thinking this home theater setup."
"Oh, that'd look really nice. Solid black ebony? Really nice."
"Plus it has a side for an addon."
"What kind of addon?"
"I'm thinkin a rack for my shells."
"I was expecting a gunrack."
"Actually, that will be in the hallway, with a secret holster in the couch for both pistol and long rifle."
"American gun nut."
"I don't have a comeback for that. Soo, Oh I dunno, how overly sexy succubus?"
"Thank you. Are you getting guns, then?"
"I’m thinking a pistol and maybe a MKII carbine. I can't keep bringing a knife to a gunfight and expect to win."
"Okay. What's a MKII?"
"Here I'll pull it up."
he pulled the weapon on a gun site he'd found in a rare moment of downtime."
"It's a 45-70 ACP Government lever action Marksmen rifle."
"Okay. Sounds cool, but don't really understand."
"Are you familiar at all with a Winchester repeater?"
"The gun that won the west? Vaguely. It's that one in all the westerns right?"
"Pretty much. This is just the newer edition with a bigger bullet, longer reach, and badder bite."
"Okay. And the pistol?"
"Colt 45 ACP M1911."
"Even I know that one. Okay, we got a loveseat, a new bed, guns, home theater, gunracks, anything else?"
"A selection of boardgames?"
"Good call. Lets see we need more partyish games. Hey, I found an adult themed game of life, adult Monoploy, you have any favorites?"
"Ohhh, find a dirty version of Cards Against Humanity, and a dirty Apples to apples."
"Jesus we are gonna scar poor lily and Kie for LIFE. Okay, got em, oh hey, how bout a couple poker sets?"
"Oh, you read my mind. I've always wanted to try strip poker against you."
"Yikes, stakes. we can do with a few more video games. Here I got a few. You have any?"
"hmmm, nothing multiplayer. Hey, there’s an idea."
"Oh?"
"Maybe and extra TV and system? We can do teams then."
"I like it, but where we gonna put another TV?"
"Good point. I suppose mounting it to the wall next to the home theater's a bad call?"
"It could work, we'd have to ditch the theater, I don't think we'd have enough room for both."
"Well, lets leave the extra TV and system on the shelf until we see how it looks when we get back."
"Sure. Lets see, I can had more movies and Anime to our current roster."
"Always a safe bet. Can we get a small coffee table for the living rom?"
"Sure, we can use it for our boardgames and such. Hey, lets get a couple tabletop games too."
"Aren't those the same as boardgames?"
"Yes and no. I'm thinking something like Dungeons and dragons. Or something very similar. Oh my god, I just got a great idea."
"Lay it on me."
"We all have laptops right?"
"Ah yeah, I think so."
"Lets all join a Massively online roleplaying game as a guild."
Melody's eyes lit up at the idea.
"Okay, that can get awesome! I only feel bad for the buildings WIFI."
"I'll get us a separate connection. And it'll be ULTRA highspeed."
"Nothing better then geekin out with good friends."
"And good pizza."
"True, but lets throw some other places on that list, okay?"
"Sure, hey, I know, after we visit Kaguya lets hit a few places and snag some more menus."
"Sounds like fun. I think we covered most of our hosting holes."
"I think so too. If we missed any I'm sure we'll notice next time."
It was at that point the happily planning couple became aware that every single person in the classroom was staring at them with a mixture of jealousy, envy, longing, awe, or was just overwhelmed by the cutely conversing couple. The Yukino coughed,
"If you two are quiet finished making all of us jealous, class is over."
Tyler smiled as he placed his orders. He set them to stagger so they wouldn't get overwhelmed by the stuff. He said goodbye to Melody and went to his spot with the solitary table to look over the file Saito had sent him. As he did his phone rang, and it was Saito.
"Sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you."
"Not at all, Saito. Can I help?"
"Well, Sir, I have an issue I'd like your opinion on."
"Okay, you have my attention."
"You see, sir. One of our businesses as had an alarmingly large amount of money go missing from the safe. We checked the security footage and found nothing."
"Is it possible for you to send me a copy? As raw as possible?"
"I can have in an email in five minutes."
"Please do so. It is pitifully easy to edit footage and have it escape detection without software. I however have a trick to it. If I'm right, I'll teach it to you."
"I'd be honored to learn your ways sir. I have another matter to discuss,"
"Very well."
"I received verification on a rather large charge to our accounts sir."
"Okay, anything noteworthy?"
"A firearm. A MKII if I'm not mistaken."
"Okay, it's legit. That order's mine."
"Are you in danger sir?"
"Nah, just pimpin out my pad. Anything else?"
"You should receive the video footage momentarily sir."
"It just arrived. Alright lets see what we got."
The footage was amazingly clear, and showed the inside of a store Tyler knew.
"Hey, I know that dump! That's Satatsi's Kendo shop! OH we gon git this asshole"
The shot showed the location behind the counter and a good portion of the store. Tyler hit stop when he noticed a hard-to-mistake Spunky girl and a scary boy walk into the store in gym clothes.
"Hey, Saito?"
"Sir?"
"When did the money go missing?"
"Yesterday sir, it was then discovered this morning."
"What did the timestamp say on the tape's box?"
"DVD sir. It said the 8th. Why?"
"Last question, did Satatsi see this yet, and is this the footage from when the money was taken?"
"That is a solid no, sir. The lady is away for a kendo match in Kyoto. Her nephew is currently minding the store. This is the footage the store said was taken when the money went missing."
"Okay, then we are missing a good two days of footage."
"I'm sorry sir?"
"When you watched the footage, did you perchance see a spunky girl and scary boy enter the store?"
"I did sir. I immediately recognized you."
"Well, I was there. That girl's name is Aki. We're good friends. Thing is, this the footage from FRIDAY."
"Friday sir? I don't mean to sound rude, but are you sure?"
"I am. We're both wearing our outfits for gym class. Plus I won her a naginata by beating Satatsi in a kendo match. No way i forget the way she glowed when I gave it to her. Plus another friend got accosted by a group of guys I then made piss themselves."
"I see. I shall make inquiries into the missing footage."
"Do so. This is Aki's favorite shop, and her sensei's store. If I have a chance I'll drop by myself."
"I understand sir. I take it this is personal?"
"They fucked with my friend's mentor. We gon git this guy."
"I see. I have one final matter that requires you attention sir."
"Okay, go ahead."
"In regards to the lady Lillica. I have received a marriage proposal from a rather esteemed family."
"Oh this oughta be fun. Who's the family?"
"The Heitoguyas sir."
"I check in with Lillica. For the meantime, find their angle."
"Already have it sir. They seek an arranged marriage to strengthen ties between the two families."
"Are we on bad terms?"
"The Yataomos and the Heitoguyas are rivals in terms of shipping power. They have the larger numbers while we have the far superior ships. They seek to gain access to our fleets."
"All in exchange for a girl not even fifteen. Well, I'm all for burying the hatchet. But I will not use my family members as mere bargaining chips. If she wants to, I'll consider it. Tell them marriages are off the table, but I am open to other forms of strengthening ties, if they so choose."
"Very good, sir."
"Oh, and out of curiosity. Whos' the arranged groom?"
"One Ikki Kurogane."
"Have you met the guy?"
"I have sir. He is a fine young man. He is kind, caring and very respectful."
"But?"
"But, he unsettles me."
"In a similar way I unsettle you?"
"My apologies sir,"
"Don't bother. I am well aware of the effect I can have on people."
"I see sir. The way he unsettles me is of a similar vein to yours, but he as more of...how do I say it? Like I'm something to eat."
"And mine?"
"You remind me of a wolf trying to decide if you want to kill me or just not bother. You scare me. He unnerves me."
"Okay. I think I get it. Saito?"
"Yes sir?"
"I'd like a undercover security detail on Lillica for the time being. This Ikki. His friggin name sets of an alarm. I'd like to meet this guy."
"I shall arrange it."
"I'd prefer it far from the school, and my apartment. I'll handle this with Ghost. I'm out to intimidate a potential threat. I'm not letting Melody get near this either."
"I understand sir. I can have 10 security hidden in plain sight for the time being."
"Good. I'll give Ghost to her to. No one will get near her. I'm going to go pick her brain. So, lets see, we're missing footage for a robbery ay Aki's favorite store, and a new potential predator."
"Those are our current issues. sir."
"I'd like a discrete but thorough background on this Ikki. I'm getting the feeling we're dealing with another monster."
"It will be done. Those are the only current issues sir."
"Very good. I'll go see Lillica right now."
Tyler hung up and left his spot. He then gave the flaming beauty a text.
"hey, we got a problem. what class you in?"
"Chemistry 1."
"on my way"
He found the class in session when he knocked on the door. He opened it to the spindly Teacher Miss Aoki.
"Sorry, Miss Aoki. I need to borrow Lillica."
The kindly teacher knew well his reputation. And just gave the flaming beauty an excused pass. Tyler then brought her to his small hideout.
"What’s wrong?"
She was now nervous by his intensity.
"Lillica, does the name Ikki Kurogane mean anything to you?"
Her look of sheer horror told him everything he needed to know.
"Why do you know that name?"
"Got a call from Saito. Parently the steward received a marriage proposal. For you to him, in exchange our two families would get stronger ties, access to the others fleets and the end to animosity between the two."
Her face just got paler and paler as he spoke. Tyler then leaned forward,
"Tell me everything you know about this guy."
She looked up and she was about to cry,
"Please."
Her voice was a pitiful whisper.
"Please what?"
She grabbed his arm and pleaded with him
"Please don't make me marry that monster! I'll do anything, but please don't force me to wed that...that...evil boy. Please."
Tyler sighed and took the terrified girl in his arms in a hug.
"ssssshhh, shh, I just wanted to hear you say it."
She sat back confused.
"What?"
"I wanted to hear you say you didn't want to marry him. I'm sorry for scaring you."
The expression of pure relief on her face made Tyler angry. He then hugged her again.
"As long as I have a say, no one will force you to marry someone if you don't want to."
"Even if mother and daddy were to force the issue?"
"I'd walk out, and take you, and Sakura and Kaguya with me. Do not ever doubt that."
She sniffed and pulled back to look him in the eye.
"Thank you."
"Pff, toots, we ain't done yet."
She seemed confused.
"We're just getting started. I hope your hammer time skills are up to snuff."
that got a smile.
"There it is! Now then I want to know everything you do about this boy."
She took a deep breath before explaining her horror.
"Ikki is a perverted monster that enjoys tormenting women. In public he is the very image of propriety, grace, kindness, and manners. But as soon as the doors close, he becomes a deviant sadist. I have spent time in his company when the doors closed."
She shuddered.
"What did he do to you?"
"Not to me. To a poor maid he had taken a fancy to. He had her bring him a drink and when she did. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her screaming into the bedroom and locked the door."
She closed her eyes and tried to drown out the memories. Tyler then took her in his arms.
"What next?"
"She screamed and pleaded for hours. I can still hear those screams in my dreams. The other servants did nothing, merely sighed sadly as he raped that poor girl for hours on end. We could hear him laughing as she begged him to stop. He then came back straightening his tie like it was just another day at the office."
"the girl?"
"She was beaten black and blue, had large cuts on her back, chest, legs, everywhere. Her privates were bleeding, and so was her butt. He had used a lighter to burn off her private's hair. We could smell it. She was shaking as a white liquid trickled out of her mouth. The next thing we hear was him saying he'd better see her at work tomorrow. He then looked at me."
Again she shuddered.
"He winked and said I’d be next. Or he then looked at Sakura. Or he’d take her. He walked out laughing."
"How long ago was this?"
"Three months."
She was severely shaking at the mere memory.
"Where is the girl now?"
"She still works there. Her family is very poor. We tried to help her, but they wouldn't listen. They're too scared."
Tyler picked up his phone to dial Saito.
"Sir?"
"We are now sworn enemies of Heitoguyas. They are a family that raised a sadistic rapist. I want full-security teams on everyone, we need man power get Charlie's men to help out."
"Sir is that wise?"
"This motherfucker raped a girl in a locked room and forced Lillica and Sakura to listen to it. He then threatened to do it to them. Do I continue?"
The stewards voice hardened.
"It will be done sir."
"Kick this up to Otagowa. I am going to burn them to them to the ground. And as for Ikki? I will break him myself."
"Understood sir. I have put a rush on your guns."
"I like the way you think. Lets take these monsters out. We are officially at war."
"Very well sir."
Tyler then looked at Lillica.
"Call Amaki Lillica, and tell her exactly what you just told me."
She seemed to get a little intimidated by this.
"If she ever found out,"
"She'd what?"
Lillica was now just scared.
"She'd yell at me for not speaking up sooner, then she would probably shoot the guy herself."
"Good answer. Here use my phone and put it on speaker."
Lillica did just that, and when Amaki picked,
"Amaki, Lillica has a story to tell you. Listen well."
The matriarch was now on edge.
"Lillica what happened?"
The girl told her story again. After she was finished, Amaki was silent, then she spoke with a barely contained fury,
"I'm sorry I failed to teach you to speak up. I will thank you properly Tyler when I see you. What is our course of action?"
"Scorched earth. This is war."
The one called RedFox was in full agreement.
"Okay. I will handle Otagowa. We can't do much for the time being."
"I know. I just wanted you aware for when the fireworks start."
"And Ikki?"
"I think that monastery had another opening."
"No, I want you to kill him."
"I can do that too."
"Please do. If you don't either I or Otagowa will."
"OI! I call dibs!"
"Very well. You better protect them."
"Bitch please. This is MY town."
Amaki hung up, only for Otagowa to call.
"Shit has officially hit the fan."
The big man was irate on the other side.
"What is your plan?"
"Set up a meeting with this guy. I think the Monster needs to meet the Demon."
"What is the endgame?"
"I will ruin their family, even worse then the Shinomyia. I will drag them to the very depths of MY hell."
"Son, you have full execute authority. Destroy them for hurting my girls."
"MY sisters. OUR girls."
"Well said. I have a group of men I think you'll like."
"Spare SDF?"
"I can neither confirm nor deny that."
"I got a few toys of my own. Sit back big man, this is gonna be FUN."
He hung up and dialed Takanke
"Tyler?"
"Circle the wagons. Got a duzy here."
He explained the situation.
"If any of them set foot on the property, my man have shoot to kill orders. Understood, Takanke?"
The principle shuddered.
"Understood."
"I'm calling Charlie."
he phoned the cop.
"Hey, found another rabbit hole. Actually, the rabbit came to me, and I'm gonna chuck a friggin hand grenade into the hole."
Again he explained, and Charlie shuddered too at the anger in his voice.
"Very well, Tyler. We owe you enough that we can help, but please?"
"What?"
"Don't start a war in our streets."
"Any mess we make, we'll clean up."
"NOT reassuring."
He then dialed Yozora.
"Akiri."
"Has Saito filled you in?"
"He has."
"Good, then this'll be easy. Round the clock security for all my friends. I want the potential hostage card completely removed from play."
"It will be done Akiri."
"You have shoot to kill authority."
"Akiri. Is the head behind us?"
"The Wolf and the RedFox want blood. The Demon wants fire."
"Then so be it."
"Yozora"
"Yes, Akiri."
"Bring me Ghost."
"Of course Akiri."
Tyler then called up Saito.
"Sir?"
"I've spoken with Otagowa and Amaki. They want blood, I want fire. Can you get me that rep from that assassin guild?"
He heard the man gasp,
"Sir, is that wise?"
"I will show them how DEMONS fight a war."
"Very well. I will have him call you, but sir."
"Yes?"
"You are opening the gates of hell with them."
"I was born in hell. Now it's time to unleash it."
He could literally FEEL Saito's shudder. The steward hung up. Tyler then took Lillica by the hand.
"Lets go see Sakura."
They found their little sister in a home ec class. The teacher had been there when Tyler had nearly put Ikashi through a wall, and now recognized the very same look. He waved Sakura out, and Tyler wasted zero time.
"Sakura. I am going to destroy Ikki Kurogane's entire family."
Her eyes went wide at the name. Then she became scared, then a howl was heard outside. Tyler blew a low whistle and the white wolf came bounding. Tyler looked at her and she growled.
"Stay close to Sakura. She is under YOUR protection. We got a war on. Understood?"
Ghost just growled menacingly.
"I thought so."
Tyler then went to find Melody. He shot the beauty a text to meet in the library immediately. she was waiting when he arrived with his sisters.
"What happened?"
"Fill her in."
Tyler sat back in a chair and started his method for dealing with large scale problems. He visualized every viable path open to them and to the enemy. He then played each one out two full months. He did that for every single variable, eventuality, and scenario he could think of. When he came out of his trance-like state. He saw the look of sadness on Melody's face.
"You putting the mask on?"
"Not that one. A different one."
She was now very concerned.
"What different one?"
"The mask I wear when I have to dive into darkness."
She got up and hugged him.
"When you have to dive into darkness?"
"Things are about to get very, very bad for awhile. I'm fighting a sadistic rapist. Odds are there will be blood. So, if my enemy thinks he knows what darkness is, then I will bring MY darkness out to play."
She was trembling,
"Tyler?"
"yeah?"
"Tell me you love me."
He looked her in the eye and held her face with his hands.
"Melody, I love you."
She shivered, he'd taken the mask off to tell her that with his true soul. so she hugged him tighter, and buried her head against him.
"I love you too. Just please."
"Don't get lost in the dark?"
"Yes."
"I can't. I have you as my light. No matter how far into the darkness I go, as long as I have you, I can crawl back out."
See was now on the verge of tears.
"Melody. You have asked me to trust you twice now, and I have. Now please, trust me."
She shivered hard then stepped back and saw his smile,
"Okay. Just come back, as yourself."
"I will, if you stay yourself."
She nodded and then sat back down. Then his phone rang. Unknown name unknown number. Tyler stepped into a darkened corner.
"Hello?"
"I understand you have a request."
"How good is your word?"
"Worth more then it's weight in gold. If the DEMON has come to us, then it is in our best interest to keep you happy."
"Wise answer. Hietoguya."
"What do you require of the darkness?"
"We are at war. I am to personally deal with Ikki Kurogane myself."
"Did you say Ikki Kurogane?"
"I did. There a problem?"
"Our organization has standards."
"Too easy?"
"Not my point. We have a...shall we say...fondness for introducing ourselves to his kind."
"I think I'm gonna like where this is going."
"I have no doubt. What do you need?"
"I don't want them sleeping for the for seeable future. I am to set up a meeting with this guy, so I want shadows in the places my shadows aren't, understood?"
"Perfectly. I have a few ideas. I'll relay them to your security guy. Now then I feel I must communicate something to you."
"If it's a threat, I'll come for your people after."
"Quite the contrary. We do not WANT to be your enemy. So I'd like to extend our deepest apologies for your guests. This request will be carried out free of charge, as a sign of good faith."
"Very well. If you want to stay out of my crosshairs, then just don't screw with me, my friends, their families, my family, their friends ana family. You get the point. Do that, and I don't care what you do."
"Your terms are accepted. The shadows have answered your call."
"Only right for the Shadows to obey the Demon."
The line went dead. Tyler sighed as he dialed up Saito.
"Sir?"
"The Demon has the Shadows under his command."
"My word. I do hope you know what you have unleashed."
"Well, I have the word of the rep that they do NOT WANT to draw my gaze. This ones on them. Get that meeting with Ikki up and going?"
"As a matter of fact, I have. Also, I have made a personal addition to you efforts."
"Oh? What ya got?"
"I put in a call to the Hietoguya executives. I felt they should know just how badly the angered the Demon."
"The result?"
The old man was laughing hard.
"They are all panicking. They all do not want to draw your angry gaze in their direction. They are even prepared to jump ship to our side, if this blows up."
"I like this. So when’s the meeting?"
"I set it for this afternoon. I'm aware you wanted to check on the lady Kaguya after school, but Ikki refused to meet at all otherwise."
"I see. What time is the meeting?"
"Exactly 4pm."
"Plenty of time to do both. Where's the meeting?"
" A large plaza near the center of the city."
"Plenty of tall buildings nearby?"
"Surrounded sir."
"Idiot. He really think I'mma fall for that trick? Set up sniper teams on all surrounding roof tops. He thinks he can play this game?"
"I already have them on the way sir. The patriarch of the family wishes a word with you."
"I see, patch em through."
"At once sir."
Tyler then got a call from the head of the Hietoguya family.
"AM I speaking to Tyler Yataomo?"
"You are speaking to the Demon."
The irritated vice on the other end just sighed,
"listen you Chunnyibo wanna be brat. I don't think you fully understand the consequences of picking this fight with us. Now call off the family feud, accept the marriage between Lillica and Ikki and cut the shit."
Tyler just started laughing. After he then turned his voice into ice.
"Lillica will never marry that rapist bastard you call a son. By weeks end you won't even have a family. YOU hurt my sisters, now you answer to the Demon."
The man could FEEL the cold in his voice, but clung to his faith in his evil family.
"Rapist? Don't be daft. It's every woman’s job to spread her legs for the men of my family. Which reminds me, YOU have a rather beautiful girlfriend, what’s her name.....Melody!"
"I will kill you myself. Your family will die by my hand."
He hung up and dialed Yozora.
"Akiri."
"Have the shadows made contact."
"They have."
"When can you move in?"
"Give the order."
"Kill them all, spare the servants and Ikki. Their patriarch just threatened to rape Melody."
"It will be done. Akiri."
Tyler then redialed Saito.
"Change of plans, we do this NOW."
"I take it the call did not go well."
"That fucker threatened to rape Melody. where is Ikki?"
"Honji Academy."
"That's Kaguya's school!"
Tyler hung up and walked to the table. Just then a large group of Yataomo security came into the room.
"Guard their lives with your own. They get hurt, I'll kill you all myself."
They all bowed as he walked out, a look of murderous bloodlust on his face.
"Get me a vehicle. We need to get to Kaguya, NOW."
A man sprinted off. Then Ghost came trotting over. A note on her collar in Satuski said the school was in full lockdown until the current crisis was resolved. Tyler was out for blood, and a man came up with a long bundle. Tyler unraveled it to find his Katana. He smiled as he slung the weapon on his back. There was a large Black SUV waiting in the parking lot. Tyler and Ghost climbed in, and Tyler found a Colt 1911 with a holster waiting for him. He strapped the weapon under his arm. He then gave the nod, and he and Ghost sped off in the car to deal with the latest threat to his light.
Melody watched the love of her life speed off in the car with Ghost. She felt tears start to fall, for she was scared by what would come back to her. Would her lover, the boy who had helped her hang up her mask and done nothing but support her unconditionally return to her, or would a newer, darker person with his face come back instead. She was scared. She then felt a hand on her shoulder. It was little Kiria. She had a resolute look on her cute face.
"He'll come back! He will!"
her voice was firm and her gaze full of faith in her scary big brother. Melody hugged the cute sprite, and contented herself to watch and wait.
Tyler was now loading clips with bullets. His time at the gun shop paying off as he loaded five full reloads. He then sighed as he petted Ghosts soft fur. He then took out his phone and looked at the sexy picture Melody had sent him. He smiled at the puppy dog-eyed look she gave the camera. He then turned his phone off, and readied for the coming battle. This time he faced a denizen of light that CHOSEN the dark. So he in a sense would be facing his opposite. As he was a denizen of the dark that had chosen light. Tyler then got a call from Yozora.
"Akiri. It is done."
"We lose any men?"
"No, Akiri. The entire compound surrendered upon our arrival."
"Huh?"
"It would seem the servants had had enough of the evil family. Their security walked out on them too. We only had to announce ourselves under the Demon's name, and they threw all the members of the family out on their faces."
"What of the servants?"
"We are treating them now."
"How bad are they?"
"Akiri, I have seen many horrors in my time. This is just sad. Some of them can't even walk."
"Ages?"
"Some are younger then Lady Sakura."
"I will ENJOY breaking this guy."
"A request, Akiri."
"Speak."
"feed his balls to Ghost."
"Have I ever told you I like the way you think? Keep my friends safe. Yozora."
"Akiri. They will be guarded until your return."
Tyler hung up, and focused all his strength on the task at hand. They arrived at Honji Academy. Tyler then stepped out and pulled his phone. he had been given a photo of the guy in question, he then showed it to Ghost.
"This is our target. I'll give you the order, then drop him."
The wolf growled. Tyler smiled and they started up the long flights of stairs. As they walked Tyler got a glimpse of movement in an upstairs window. He looked up to see the window open and Kaguya pull back the curtain. Then Ghost, also seeing her howled long and loud, her piercing song full of warning. It echoed off the surrounding buildings, resonating with one of the most beautifully haunting sounds of nature. Kaguya heard the sound and saw Ghost and Tyler moving on the stairs. she then saw the gun and Katana and knew something bad was happening. Tyler then got a crazy idea he just loved. He quickly scanned the wall to the window, and found it acceptable.
"Ghost, Latch on. Fuck the front door."
The wolf then leapt onto his back, and latched her claws into his hard skin. Tyler then smiled as he unleashed his full strength. He took off running at the wall, launching himself at it in a mighty leap. He then set his foot on a small jutting brick, and launched himself upward again. The building was old brick and cobblestone. It had clearly stood for many, many years. There were old bricks sticking out everywhere. For Tyler, who had often needed to resort to a roof top for a getaway, it was like the wall was made of ladders. Kaguya was frozen for a moment at the ludicrous sight of a boy with a gun under his arm and a sword on his back with a wolf clinging to him jumping up the wall towards her like a friggin mountain goat. She recovered quickly, and moved out of the way as his hand grabbed the sill and he vaulted over into the room. Ghost hopped off his back and began exploring. Tyler then took hi gun out and cocked it. He then looked for Kaguya. she was standing near a small black couch.
"Kaguya, we got a problem."
Her eyes hardened.
"Kazuma?"
"No, Hietoguyas."
She shivered at the name.
"I'm here for Ikki Kurogane."
This time her shiver was far more pronounced,
"What happened?"
"That motherfucker raped a girl and made Lillica and Sakura listen to it. Then he threatened them with the same fate. We are currently dismantling everything they own. I got a call from the bastards father. He put the final nail in their coffins."
The kind hearted girl was shaking with anger.
"What did he do?"
"The father threatened to rape Melody. So I'm taking his son from him."
"What do I do?"
"Come with me. I want you to see what happens when The Demon bares fang. Call Saito, he'll give you the run down up to now."
"Okay. Anything else?"
"You alone in here?"
"Ahhh, why don't you look?"
Tyler blinked and turned his head to see Chika, a tall, angry faced boy sitting behind a desk, and a pale-face boy hiding behind a laptop.
"When they get here?"
Kaguya smacked him,
"Idiot! They've BEEN here! How care to explain what the hell that stunt was?"
"Stunt?"
"You flew up that wall like a damn billy goat!"
"Oh that? Pff, it's not hard if you know how. I'll teach ya sometime. Makes an epic entrance donnit?"
Kaguya was speechless, so she just smacked the arrogant jackass a few more times.
"Ya still got a long way to go before you wack like Aki! But hey, not bad toots!"
Ghost had wandered over to greet a semi-recovered Chika. The two dudes were getting their marbles back too. Tyler walked to the dude behind the desk.
"Yo bro, sorry, for the drop in. Gots me a rapist to catch. I'm Tyler Yataomo. I'm Kaguya's brother. Nice to meetcha!"
He held out his hand and the boy's manners kicked in. He stood up, still pale at the sight of a white wolf,
"A pleasure. I'm Myuki Shirogane. I'm the student council president here at Honji Academy."
"Ohhhh, the president? So YOU'RE that guy? Aright. You an me need to have little...chat... later. So, then hey hacker dude, what’s your name?"
Tyler then left a now white faced Shirogane to give the final member of the council a hefty thump on the back. Tyler the saw his laptop screen
"Ohh, Galaiga? A man of culture. I like it."
The pale-faced boy gulped as he shook Tyler's hand,
"A pleasure I'm Ishigami, sir."
"Ishigami? I know that name. Ohhh yeaahh, you're the son of that banker Ishigami. Well, what’s your gimmick here?"
"Chief accountant for the student council."
"Course you are. So, who's the pinkee?"
Chika had been petting Ghost's softer belly fur when he asked this. She then became irate.
"You jackass. We slept at your apartment last night!"
"We?"
"Me and Kaguya! I'm Chika!"
"Ohhhhh, yeahh, didn't recognize you for a moment, last I saw you awake, your were neck deep in pizza and winnings from hustling my poor friends at poker."
"I showered there this morning!"
"ya did?"
she was so mad that her face was red. She then grabbed a paper fan and began to beat the living shit out of the smartass. Kaguya was bent over laughing at the duo, while Shirogane and Ishigami just looked at each other speechless at the transformation that Kaguya had undergone by the mere arrival of the Demon. Ghost was also shaking her head at her master's jackassery. she then wandered over to Shirogane and sniffed him. The blonde-haired boy was nervous, until Ghost poked him with her muzzle. He reached out and got to feel real-live wolf fur. Chika was breathing heavily after beating Tyler half to death with the now-torn-in-half paper fan. Tyler was laughing as he patted the violent girl's back.
"Okay, THAT'S how you beat someone. Hey, Chika, I got a couple real poker sets for you to rob us blind with. Next time's gon be lit!"
She smacked him one last time, before giving a happy smile. Kaguya had also recovered enough to smack him.
"Alright, Hey, Ghost! Quit flirting, we got work to do!"
Ghost turned around, her nose in the air as she wacked Shirogane with a stiff tail.
"Awwww, how cute. Hey, Kaguya, look, Ghost's got a crush on Shirogane! Hey, bro, when's the wedding?"
Kaguya freakin lost it, and had to support herself on the black couch laughing hard as she was. Shirogane was frozen in place as both Kaguya, and Chika were laughing at his plight. He then looked down to see Ghost looking at him. The shewolf actually winked at him, and he gulped. Tyler was having a hard time breathing at that one. Once he did recover, he had to wipe the moisture from his eyes,
"Okay, Ghost, Kaguya, come on. We can mercilessly torment Shirogane when we get back."
Tyler then walked over to the door,
"Ahhh, just a thought, butta where I find this guy?"
"Ugh, of COURSE you'd come through the THIRD floor window and have zero clue where to go from there. It's room F9."
"Ghost, go!"
The wolf took off. Tyler and Kaguya right behind her, leaving a flabbergasted Shirogane and Ishigami behind with Chika. The blonde haired boy held up a shaking hand,
"Just who was that?"
Chika answered with a wistful tone to her voice, as if speaking of a hero of Legend.
"That's Tyler. He rescued Kaguya from the Shinomyia family. She looks up to him, and he looks after her. But he does have another name. One I bet even you two have heard."
Shirogane gulped and Ishigami did to,
"Who is he?"
"He is called, The Demon."

Tyler Followed Ghost and Kaguya as they moved through the wide corridors of students. The students all moved out of Kaguya's way like she was royalty.
"Wow, your highness, guess you're kinda of a big deal here."
The Vice president sighed,
"They seem to think me a model of what a proper student looks like."
"Reaally? Well, lets ruin that image!"
She chuckled,
"Later. Let's ruin this guy first."
"Spoken like a true Yataomo."
"Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. Here we are."
Tyler could hear a class in session. The room number was F9. He tore open the door with a bang. The teacher jumped, along with very student.
"Ikki Kurogane. Where are you!"
A tall, board-shouldered boy stood up.
"I' am Ikki Kurogane. What business do you have with me?"
Tyler smiled cruelly,
"The Demon's come calling. Ghost! Go!"
The wolf leapt over the desks and bodies of terrified students, and latched onto the boy's arm. The boy went down screaming, but as Tyler approached, his blood ran cold. He pulled his phone up and sure enough. NOT him.
"Ghost! Wrong dude."
"He sped dialed Melody. She answered.
"Hey, get back here quick. he's inside the building."
Tyler didn't respond just the sound pf something.....breaking then the sound of doors exploding and glass breaking. Then the sounds of screeching tires.
"Stay silent, three minutes."
"hurry."
Tyler had carjacked the first person he saw, and was now using every ounce of his strength to force the car in the directions he wanted. He arrived at the school in under two minutes, and drove it directly into a group of armed thugs holding some of his friends at gunpoint. Tyler caved the car around their bodies and stepped out like nothing happened. A guy pointed a gun only for him to get his head opened b y a shot from Tyler's pistol. Ghost then dove into the fight tearing a man's throat out. Tyler shot two more thugs, before turning to his friends, only ones missing were Lillica and Melody. He felt eyes on him and pointed and shot without looking and a sniper on the roof fell to the ground. Ghost then began tearing the ties on the girls hands to shreds with her teeth. Aki was the first free and helped out.
"Aki, was that Tyler?"
Kiria was terrified.
"No, that was the Demon. We need to get the fuck out of here."
Once free Ghost escorted the girls off the property, with the sounds of screams, gunfire and glass breaking behind them. They were led to a set of trees as a long line of police cars came flying towards them. Charlie was in the first car and came to a screeching halt when he saw them. He went straight for Satuski,
"How bad?"
"he crashed a car into like ten men, then shot a good four more. That monster's after Lillica and Melody. We were able to hide Sakura she's with us here."
The cop went pale,
"Get to that school and find those girls. If they get hurt we're all fucked!"
The cars sped off leaving a solid thirty men to defend the escapees. Ghost had long gone back to the fray. The wolf raced into the building, dodging bodies of both Yataomo and Hietoguya men. she followed her razor sharp nose to where the scents of Melody and Lillica were coming from. A man with a shotgun came out form a room, only to die in the fangs of the hunting wolf. Ghost flew up a set of stairs, down a hallway and shattered into room, to take a man in the neck. She crunched down, and jumped back as gunfire rained on her previous perch. The Shewolf danced under desks until she found her preferred spot. Between Melody and Lillica and the armed gunmen. She was snarling as loudly as she could.
"Ghost!"
"Oh thank god, Ghost, is Tyler close?"
The wolf just snarled viciously.
"Oh, he's close alright. My men just filled him full o holes!"
The speaker, a tall, muscular boy in a grey business suit stepped into view then. He was adjusting his tie as his shoes clicked on the tile floor. He walked to stand behind his men and tossed a single pistol over to the girls. Ghost instantly whined. It was Tyler's colt, jammed. The wolf then became even angrier. The boy just laughed as he tossed another object to the now pale-faced girls. Tyler's bullet-ridden shirt, complete with bloodstains. Lillica sank to her knees as she realized her hero was dead. But Melody did not lose hope.
"Lillica. Let me tell you what he told me. Never believe he's dead. Not until you see the body yourself. He's alive."
The man behind the bank of men frowned,
"Okay, that show of faith has ruined my appetite. I'll have you first, I'm sure you'll change your tune once I'm ten inches inside you!"
Melody was not the least bit intimidated or scared. Her Demon was far more scary then this pissant. She just started laughing as she picked up the discarded shirt.
"No matter what you do, or how you hurt me, I'll scream only his name. And no matter how much you try you will never break me. And no matter how hard you try, or how long you struggle, you will NEVER BE THE DEMON!"
This pissed the self-absorbed sadist off, and he gave the order to restrain the blue-eyed beauty.
"I'm gonna fuck you till you die!"
"You're gonna do what?"
Melody then smiled with grim triumph as Tyler's overly cheery voice was heard from....outside? The room looked over to find Tyler hanging upside down just outside the window. He had a rather confuse look on his face as he looked around.
"Hey, I'm lookin for some pissant named Ikki. Anyone know where I can find em?"
"Hello my love. He's over there i the suit."
"Oh, hey Melody. I love you too. wait, THAT is who caused this mess?"
"Yes. Care to tell me bout this?"
"Pff, oldest trick in the book. I just put it on one of their idiots, they lit that fucker up like a chirstmas tree. Then this little pigfucker comes over screaming how he killed the demon. Like it were that easy."
Melody smiled, her faith in her lover confirmed and rewarded. Lillica was then heard laughing. And laughing manically. She stood up and tilted her head to the side,
"Oh, you are sooooooo fucked!"
"Wow, Lillica. I like this side of you-"
"ENOUGH!!!!"
The pathetic sadist had a pathological need to be the center of attention at all times, and the friends relieved bantering and flirting far too much for his cruel little brain to handle. He was red as a tomato with rage and indignation at being ignored.
"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME?!! ME!! THE NEXT HEAD OF THE HIETOGUYA FAMILY!!! I AM IKKI KUROGANE!!!! MEN!!! KILL HIM SO I CAN FUCK HIS GIRL AND HIS SISTER!!!!"
"You sad, strange pathetic little man. You really think you can?"
Tyler was smiling as the guns opened up. He smiled as he merely swung to the left and into the room. The twenty men kept firing and missing as Tyler moved like a piece of mist, the lethal lead not even touching him as he laughed and cracked jokes.
"Yo, Melody, get his."
His lover had relaxed and was now sitting comfortably on the floor with Lillica as the Demon played.
"What happened my love?"
"I scared the hell out of the dude Kaguya's got a crush on."
"Ahh, that’s mean!"
"Not that way. Okay, so I spot Kaguya in a third floor window. Hey! ya nearly grazed me! Keep trying buddy! So I see that the wall is old brick and cobble, so I get an idea. I get Ghost to latch onto my back, cause ya know, stone skin, and I run up the wall like a friggin billy goat. Now Imagine the scene, you sitting at your desk doing paper work, and this big, scary, scarred motherfucker comes vaulting into the room with a gun under his arm, a sword on his back, and a white wolf perched on his back like a friggin backpack. So what's your reaction?"
"I'd think I was drugged."
"I wish I'd had a camera! He looked like guy that had just won the lottery, only to get told he owes the entire amount in taxes he didn't know he had to pay. Friggin priceless."
"Ohh, I wish I could've seen that!"
"His look?"
"You looking like such a badass."
"Oh I can recreate that for you anytime, my love."
"I look forward to it. Now, I'm bored."
"Understood."
Tyler smiled as he kicked a desk at the men, they paused a second to shoot through it, only to find that Tyler had vanished. The Demon was gone like a ghost. Ikki was apparently satisfied.
"Well, well, he cut and ran. What a coward. That's the legendary Demon I keep hearing about?"
Melody was just happily humming as the sadist then approached her.
"Your mine now toots, your boy left you. Now lets get those clothes off."
Melody just laughed,
"Go on, if you think you can actually touch me."
Her defiance was too much for him to bear. At this point in the game, her hero having fled, she should have been pleading mercy or gentleness. Instead she was happily humming a tune like she hadn't a care in the world. To make it worse, Lillica was now quietly singing to Melody's tune.
"YOU really think you can survive this with false bravado?"
Melody's reply was just pure salt in the wound.
"ya gonna rape us or what? Pff, Tyler never hesitates. If he were in your shoes, we'd be bent over a desk by now. Although, to be fair, I'd bend over for him anywhere anytime."
She then raised her voice,
"Ain't that right love?"
The ceiling exploded as Tyler came dropping with his drawn katana and cut a men clean in two.
"Patient my love, this is still only our first week together."
He then turned and slashed the arms off another thug, he then continued the slash and took a guy in the chest. Ikki was beside himself. He then turned to do...something to the seated ladies, only to get caught by Ghost's fangs. The white wolf had hidden behind the seated ladies, waiting for the opportune moment. Now she had Ikki by the throat and took him to the ground. Tyler was moving with his strength, cutting men down left, right and center. He was smiling widely as he put on a blood-soaked dance for his lovely girlfriend. The thugs stood zero chance, and half were quickly cut down. When Ikki went down, the remaining men dropped there weapons and surrendered. Tyler was sitting without his shirt on, covered in the spattered blood of the fallen, their bodies laid out at his feet, and his bloodstained katana resting against his chest. Ghost dragged the now sobbing Ikki to her masters feet, then took a spot behind him. Melody also went to stand behind her seated Demonlover. And Lillica stood beside him as well. Ikki was the stricken with the sight of the Demon on his throne of the bodies of those who had dared to harm his lover and girlfriend. That was how Charlie and Yozora found them, and the sight stopped them dead in their tracks. Yozora took a picture of the scene and sent it to Otagowa with a single line: All Hail the Demonlord on his throne of bodies.
Tyler smiled at the newcomers.
"Hey, guys, you're late!"
Yozora came over and knelt before his leader.
"Akiri, alas our security here was not enough."
"Any survivors?"
"None, Akiri."
"A shame that. We are victorious, but we lost some good people to do it. Still, they can rest easy, as we brought down an evil empire of rapists."
Charlie looked at the sheer carnage littering the halls. A few of the lower floors were so slick with blood it was hard to even stand. Then there was the fact that Tyler had crashed a car into a stone wall, killing at least ten men, and was unharmed. Charlie felt the urge to ask a single question.
"How many?"
"hm?"
"How many died buy your hand?"
"hrmm, I’d say an even forty?"
His nonchalant tally left both Yozora and Charlie speechless. Melody just smiled and laid her head on his shoulder, content in the knowledge he'd cut his way through hell to rescue her. Lillica was a little more scared.
"You killed forty people, and you think it's funny?"
"Well, kinda. They were between me and Melody. They chose to stand in the wrong place."
"And If I or Sakura were to do that?"
"I'd cut ya down without stopping."
Lillica just went limp. She sank right to the floor and gaped at the smiling demon.
"How could you say that?"
"Because. I love Melody. I gave Otagowa the same exact line. I don't care who you are, or what you have done for me, you threaten my friends or my lover I will end you. Without hesitating. It's just how it is. Don't like it? Door's over there."
Lillica then fully grasped a conversation she'd had when she had suggested asking Tyler for help with Chad to Otagowa. The big man had between hesitating.
"Listen to me, Lillica. That boy may be our family, but never forget, he is a Demon. He will fight for us with everything he has. And he will win that fight every time without fail."
"Then what’s the problem with asking him for help, daddy?"
"Because he would not hesitate to turn that strength against us if we ever tried to get in his way, or threatened his loved ones. He'd kill us all, and there wouldn't be a god damned thing we could do to stop him."
"Then if he's so dangerous, why adopt him in the first place? Why not just throw him into a cage and lose the key?"
"Because of his past. See his scars and you will feel the same pity. As for his danger. I have learned through my dealings with him, along with the others that are around him, he keeps his word. So as long as we uphold our side of the bargain, we gain the greatest son a family could ask for. One who would never allow his family to be hurt, who would force the shooter to shoot him instead. A son who, with the right support could accomplish truly great things. Plus there is a saying i know."
"What is it?"
"It is better to be the at the devils side then in his path."
Now she understood. Tyler cared for them, deeply and Truly, but he would not hesitate to cut a friend down if they betray him. Even now he was extending a hand to her,
"Hey, you okay? You're not hurt are you?"
he was smiling like he had been when they'd first met, as if he wasn't surrounded by bodies of those he'd killed and drenched in their blood."
Melody smiled as she saw what was going through the flaming Beauty's mind.
"Love. I think your truth just now hit her."
He looked over to her,
"Seriously? She's just getting it now?"
"Remember, she's never met someone like you before."
"Eh, fair enough, Can you take her Melody?"
"Of course."
"I'll give you a massage later."
"After this bullshit, you BETTER."
He smiled and turned to the still cowering Ikki.
"Now then, what to do to you?"
Charlie was quick to step in.
"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't let you do anything further."
"Oh? Why?"
"He is under arrest for multiple rapes, sexual assaults, a few murders, and can be held accountable for the deaths and damages here."
"Well, his families ruined so, sure knock yourself out. Only, gimme a sec."
Tyler grabbed the sadist and lifted him to his feet. He dusted him down, and tapped his shoulders as he smiled. He then buried his fist into his stomach.
"We can always say he got beaten up BEFORE you got here. I mean, he did threaten to rape Melody like what three times, and then tried? So, yeahhh. Sit tight."
Tyler then proceeded to beat the living shit out of the sadist with his bare hands. Charlie was not stupid enough to try and stop him a second time. He just watched the Demon reduce the Sadist to a pile of bruises and broken bones. After a final savage punch Tyler stood up and dusted his hands off.
"Aight, he's all yours."
Tyler then saw Lillica walking over to him. The flaming beauty then held out a hand.
"I'm sorry."
"Fooor what?"
"For misunderstanding you."
"Pff, look toots, if you DID understand me, the only way you could get that is to suffer like I have. Fact you didn't means you haven't. Which is a good thing."
He knocked her hand away smiling."
"I'll take a shower then hug you properly, sis."
Yozora then stepped forward and presented his phone to him.
"Oh, so THATS where that went. Thanks, oh hey it's Otagowa!"
He answered in is cheery vice,
"Hey, Otagowa. Ya missed one hell of a party."
His voice was urgently angry.
"Are the girls safe?"
"Yes, sir. I have Lillica here. Sakura was smuggled out by the others."
His relief was palpable.
"My assignment and Amaki's got pushed back due to a family emergency. We will be there in five minutes."
"Coolio. You'll get to see the results."
He became audibly nervous.
"Results of what?"
"Of what happens when something pisses me off royally!"
"Now I'm scared. Can you put Lillica on?"
"Sure. Hey, red head, think fast."
He tossed his phone to her and she caught it.
"Daddy?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes. I understand why he's called Demon."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. He saved us. I’m just sad I didn't see it before."
"You're a good person."
"That’s what he said."
Tyler then turned his attention to Ghost, had laying exhausted on her side. He patted the shewolf's flank.
"Great work Ghost. I'm very proud of you. We get back, you get a bag of jerky."
She slapped her tail on the tile happily.
"And what do I get?"
He got up to see Melody looking saddened.
"My love, you get me."
"All to myself?"
"Somehow I don't think that'll be possible tonight. But tomorrow? well, if this mess is anything to judge, we won't have school for a while."
"Good thing it's nearly fall vacation."
"I think it came early. Hey, your ringing."
It was Asuika. Melody smiled has he listened to her conversation.
"Melody? Are you okay? I heard the school was attacked by terrorists."
"It was, but Tyler saved me again."
"He saved you from terrorists?"
"Yes. He fought for my life with his own. I now owe him my life."
"Let me talk to him."
"Here."
"Hiya,"
"Did you start this fight?"
"Of course I did. I started this fight to protect my sister from a family of rapists."
"You endangered my Daughter!"
"yeah and I'm the one who saved her, again. I did everything to protect her."
"You are not to see her again-"
"You sure you want to finish that statement? Asuika?"
His voice had gone ice cold, and was razor thin. He was now trembling with barely contained rage. Melody had heard what her mother had nearly said. Asuika could be heard very clearly trembling, and when she replied she was now much calmer.
"You're right, I don't want to finish that. That was unfair of me. You would NEVER knowingly put her in danger you couldn't save her from. I'm sorry."
"Mother bear alright. You're right. I WILL NEVER PUT MELODY OR ANYONE I LOVE KNOWINGLY IN DANGER I CANNOT SAVE THEM FROM. Next time, remember that. Also."
She was now audibly scared.
"What?"
"Never threaten to take her from me again. Understood?"
"Understood."
"coolzies, here chat with Melody. Otagowa's here."
He tossed the phone to Melody who went right into chewing out her mother for pulling that card on him. Otagowa was extremely pale as he stepped into the room. He saw the blood-covered Tyler next to melody.
"Yahello! Sorry for the mess. Didn't think shit would get this wild."
The military officer shuddered at the carnage on the lower floors. They would need industrial power washers to clean the remains of the Demon's rampage off the walls. The fact that Tyler was smiling like always made it all the more terrifying.
"I didn't either. I was more expecting a dismantling of their empire."
"Well, that was my plan, meet Ikki, scare the fuck out of him, then use the Shadows to keep the family awake for the for seeable future. No sleep would ruin their mental states, then I could start paying visits to their servants houses and buy them off with protection and better jobs. I had initially planned a good two month process."
"What changed?"
"I got a call from the head of the family.....aaand he threatened to rape Melody."
"I understand. I remember pulling a similar stunt when Amaki got a death threat from a rival ambassador."
"Ohhh now that's funny. I DO regret losing some of our men like this. From what I could tell, it was a surprise attack, and we were woefully unprepared."
"You didn't account for this?"
"I had considered an all-out assault, but I had discarded it as to brash. No one wants to fight a war inside a school, right? I suppose I underestimated my opponents. Now THAT makes me mad."
"I'd have made the same call."
"That's reassuring, don't get me wrong, but back there, if I underestimated someone, I got really badly fucked up. It seems I forgot what that felt like. I cannot afford such an oversight again. I have not just my friends to consider, but the men fighting my battles for me and where they fight those battles. I will not make this mistake again."
Otagowa felt a sense of pride hearing that.
"You have learned a valuable lesson here. In war, underestimating your enemy or overestimating your own is often a fatal mistake."
"I just regret having to relearn it at the cost lives."
Here Yozora spoke up.
"Akiri. You are not only at fault. We are here to protect you and those you hold dear. We are here to fill your blind spots. We have provided far too little aid to you. You are a mere human, dangerous as you are, you are still a human being. YOU are not all-knowing or omnipotent. You strive so hard to protect everyone, to see every single eventuality and prepare for them, but you can't do it alone. Let us help you."
Tyler sighed sadly.
"I am sorry, Yozora, You're right. I can't do this kinda thing alone anymore. I have far too many people I love to protect. I am sorry it took getting our men killed to get that drilled into my thick skull. I will do better."
"That is all we can do, Akiri."
Tyler then felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Otagowa had a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"Careful Officer, you'll get blood on your gloves."
"I got a washing machine. It would seem that you have learned the lesson every commander has to: Sometimes there are people you can't save. No matter how strong you are. You can't do it alone, not even The Demon can protect this many people at once. I am glad you can see that now."
Tyler was still saddened he got the men under his command killed, but he resolved to better the next time idiots came calling. He then spoke,
"Can you help me?"
"What do you need?"
"I need a damn shower. Then we're gonna needs loooots o mops!"
He got a chuckle.
"All right, I have some SDF with the girls, go so them their hero still lives."
A thought then struck Tyler and he became very depressed very fast. Otagowa was concerned,
"What's wrong?"
"I wonder how many friends I'll have after this mess? Eh, never mind. I have Melody. She's all I need."
He perked up at that thought and looked over to see her looking at him, a look of coldness in her eyes.
His heart sank.
"Melody?"
her voice was cold.
"Get away from me, monster. You're an evil creature. Go back to hell where you belong. Die there."
Her eyes and tone were flat and harsh, and her eyes cold. Tyler searched for a light in her eyes to show she was joking, but they were dark. She had said those words, and meant them. He dropped to his knees. All strength left him. All he felt was a vast emptiness. He could literally feel himself falling, falling deep into a vast chasm. He could then hear every single voice from his past come rushing back to torment him anew,
"Hey retard! Think fast!"
"Die retard!"
"No one will ever love you"
"On one wants you, just fall in a ditch and die"
"Just hurry up and die"
"Die!"
"Die!"
"No."
Tyler would not sink back into the darkness. He had tasted the light, and would not let it be taken from him. Never again. In his mental canyon he beheld his mask. A steel and iron forged thing with a grimace of pain. Tyler looked at the thing and it seemed to want him to put it back on, to hide from the pain, to be safe. But behind him, was all the memories he had made with Melody, Aki, Kiria, Every single person he had met since coming to KaraKonia academy. The memories surrounded him and the steel mask. Then the mask spoke
"Put me on, and know peaceful safety."
Tyler felt tears welling in his eyes as he gazed at the beautiful sights, and sounds of his life in the light. Then a single line from a single voice was heard.
"I love you, Tyler."
he knew that voice, It had shattered his entire being moments ago, but he would not let that moment be tarnished. He then turned back to the steel mask.
"I will never put you back on. Get lost."
The mask shattered. The Tyler felt the memories rush inside his emptiness, filling his once hollow heart with a warm glow. The warmth spread towards his entire body, and finally reaching his head. He blinked from the rushing light and found himself staring at a ceiling fan. He blinked again, fan was still there. He found he was underneath a massive pile of blankets in a white room.

THURSDAY THE 10TH DAY

"What the hell just happened?"
He lifted his head to see a curtain on one side. The room had all the trappings of a hospital, right down to a IV in his right arm.
"That BETTER not have been a fever dream."
he went to sit up, only to hear a faint moan of protest. He looked down to see Melody asleep in the bed beside him, and Ghost in a corner. Tyler eyes went back to Melody. Her words that she had said were bouncing in his head. His heart needed answers. He grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her.
"Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up!"
Ghost jerked awake at his voice, and he put a finger to his lips. The wolf understood and laid back down. Melody woke up right after. She blinked and when she saw Tyler awake she threw herself into a massive hug.
"Thank god! Tyler! You're back! Thank god!"
She started to cry. Tyler had to physically lift her head so she could look into his eyes.
"what the hell just happened?"
Melody the realized he had no idea what had happened, so she explained.
"That bastard Ikki hit you with a dart."
"A dart? A dart got through my skin?"
"yeah, it was a diamond tipped one. not even a rhino's skin could stop it. It was filled with a powerful hallucinate."
"SO I was hallucinating when you told me to get away from you?"
She seemed horrified.
"What did I say?"
So he told her. He told what he had experienced in the depths of hallucination. After she started to cry, and she hugged him with everything in her body.
"It was not real! I promise! It wasn't real."
"When did he hit me?"
"he hit you after your first punch."
"Wait, that early?"
"Yes. It took a while to kick in because of the antibodies in your blood. It kicked in halfway through your conversation with Otagowa."
"What happened from your angle?"
"you turned around to look at me then you got this....shattered look of absolute agony on your face the you collapsed. It was so sudden that we all just stood there for a moment before Otagowa called an ambulance. You were brought here. I've been here the whole time?"
"How long was I down?"
"Three days."
"three days?"
"Yes. The poison has no cure or antidote. So all we could do was wait for you to fight it off."
She stopped and hugged him again.
"I thought I lost you!"
His relief was immeasurable as he hugged her.
"I thought I lost YOU."
They clung like that for a moment. The Tyler felt he had to say something.
"I'm sorry."
Melody sat back,
"I'm sorry I believed the false you so easily."
"You had no choice. The poison forces you to live through you worst nightmare as if it was reality. It looks, feels, smells, and even tastes real. You were already saddened by the loss of the men sent to protect us, so it was far far too real form even you to see through."
"If it were you, would you believe the false me?"
She blinked,
"I'm afraid I would. In that scenario, our very worst nightmares come to life."
He took her in his arms.
"Regardless. I'm sorry. I love you Melody."
"I love you too, Tyler."
"That was how I found my way out."
She looked in the eye.
"Would you explain?"
"I was lost, floating in a sea of my memoires of my past. The times I spent here with you like a dream I had woken up from. Then my mask appeared. I was then faced with a choice: Put it back on and never feel pain or anything again, or float in the sea of misery."
"What happened?"
"As I reached for it, every single memory of my time with everyone came surging past like a flood of light. Aki, Kiria, you, Tatsi, Ryuko, Satuski, lily, Kie, Kairi, Ghost, Lillica, Sakura, Otagowa, everyone else. They came flooding into the scene and surrounded me and the mask. I had felt like an empty jar until that moment. I then heard you voice that night we I told you I loved you. It was the catalyst that gave me strength the tell the mask to piss off. It shatters, and next thing I know, I'm being filled with the images around me. It was a warm, tender feeling, like a warm sunrise after a harsh nighttime thunderstorm. Then the light reached my head and I blinked and I'm staring at that damn fan."
He held her face with both hands.
"Your love and your voice led me out of my darkness. Thank you."
She took his hands, and held them tightly. She then gazed into his eyes, as he gazed back. Their hearts beat as one as they moved a little closer. Ghost saw this and went sit in front of the door. Tyler and Melody's lips were nearly touching, then they made contact. They pressed their lips together in their first kiss. The lovers then grabbed each other's faces with their hands and tried to convey just what the other meant to them with their passionate lips. Melody's lips were as warm as sunlight and soft as dawn. Her mouth tasting of fresh strawberries. While for her Tyler was hard, strong, and reminiscent of iron. The tow danced their feelings into the other's mouth with tender passion. Then they parted or risk passing out for lack of oxygen. Now both gasping for air Tyler pulled Melody against his chest, so she could hear his pounding heart. she grasped her love and held him tightly. She was the first to ask.
"Did you like it?"
"I could kiss you for hours. Sorry for the morning breath."
"I liked it. I want another."
"Then get over here, cause so do I."
She giggled at her sensuous and willing lover. They kissed again and it still tasted like sparks. Then Melody pulled back.
"Hey, guess what?"
"Your butt?"
"Is yours. You got a new apartment."
"HUh?!"
"yeah. It's the far bigger one on the other end of the building. It has a steel door too. Main difference is it's a good twice the size of your old one."
"Nice, I see how it is. I take a nap and you all go crazy. What else did you do?"
Melody gave a sexy smile, and licked her lips.
"I had some fun while you were out."
"Ohhh, that is sooooooo not fair. I pass out and get molested in my sleep by my sexy girlfriend? Fuck."
She smiled sweetly,
"Don't worry, I only did a repeat of last time. I swear. I want you to remember our first for the rest of our lives."
"I trust you. Only."
"Only what?"
He grabbed her and pulled her close.
"I will definitely be getting revenge."
"I'd be insulted if you didn't.
"Anything else happen other a good pole sharpening?"
"Well, Ikki is now a lifer in prison and all his families holdings are under there Yataomo umbrella. Your slaughter was ruled defense, and the Yataomo got off scotch free. They pinned everything on Hietoguya. The former servants were taken in by Yataomo. They're all doing much better. My mother has all but given me to you. so there’s that."
"What do you mean, given you to me?"
"remember how we agreed not to move on together until our third month of dating?"
"yeah?"
"I don't wanna wait that long. So, we living together from now on."
Tyler felt a surge of pride at her words. He hugged her.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Anything else?"
"Well, everyone is fine. The security team made sure everyone in the school got out safely."
Tyler was happy, then a thought occurred to him.
"Hey Melody?"
"yes, my love?"
"Are they scared of me?"
"Who?"
"Everyone besides you and Ghost. That was my last thought before false you spoke."
Melody then understood what the catalyst for the poison to activate had been. He was afraid he'd driven his friends away with his murderous rampage. she knew how to fix it. She looked at Ghost. The Shewolf drew in a massive breath and let out her most beautiful howl to date. It was hauntingly happy, with a wistful undertone. The sound filled the room, and was heard throughout the halls, and was even felt in places. Tyler felt a tear fall from his eye at her song. Then she fell silent and hopped on to his bed next to him.
"Hey, that was beautiful Ghost."
The door blew open and Kiria, Sakura, lily and Kaguya came sprinting in. They then launched themselves at him in a massive hug.
"Tyler! YOU're Awake!"
"Big brother!"
"Tyler you're back!"
Tyler smiled as he hugged his friends. He looked up to see Aki, Satuski, Tatsi, Lillica, Kairi, Ryuko, Chika, Hayasaka, Suzi, Miku, and Kie come in next. They all had looks of relief on their faces. Aki came over and gave him a very tearful hug.
"You're back."
"Pff, of course I am. I'm not made of paper ya know!
She smiled as she remembered something,
"Yeah you're made of rust, scrape iron, and sarcasm"
"Well I'm glad you're awake, son."
Otagowa came in. Tyler smiled as he ruffled Kaguya's hair.
"I ain't going down that easy."
The big man seemed relieved.
"Well I'm glad."
"The hell kinda poison he hit me with? I'm supposed to be immune to most of them."
"You are. The doctors ran tests. And to be honest? You scare them. They say you should not be alive right now."
"Tell me something I don't know."
"Well you're completely sterile."
"Again, tell me something I don't know."
He seemed surprised.
"You knew?"
"Pff, course. I got a document laying around somewhere. I figured I'd come up with something if it ever became an issue. Melody here knew."
Otagowa then just sighed as he picked up his thread,
"Tyler, your blood has antibodies for a solid ninety-nine percent of toxins. The doctors are calling you a mutant. I told them to call you Demon. The poison worked because it was a purely sensory drug made for daterapes. It is a non-lethal."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously. The effects are only as potent as just how deeply your deepest fears and nightmares go. The fact you were out for three days shows it is a horror the likes of which would kill anyone else."
"It was losing Melody."
"I'm sorry?"
"The thing that kicked off my trip was losing Melody. Like her turning on me. Or just losing her on general."
Otagowa was taken aback by this news. This practically confirmed his theory that his very soul was intertwined with the blue-eyed beauty beside him. He then smiled at the knowledge. The Tyler felt the need to speak
"hey, guys."
They all turned to look at him
"I'm sorry if I scared you with that blood-soaked rampage."
He was looking at his hands, as if still seeing the blood.
"I'm sorry for scaring you. But I do not regret my actions nor do I feel remorse for those that fell to my blade. I'd very happily kill again to protect you, from anyone or anything. So, if you're still scared, I won't hold it against you. I promise you that I will never hurt you, so long as you are my friends."
He kept looking down, until a soft finger lifted his head, and he found himself looking into Kiria's soft green eyes, she seemed sad.
"Tyler, come on, give me a smile!"
he smiled at her sheer cuteness.
"there it is! You are much better with a smile on your face. We're not scared of you. We know all that. Just get better."
The Campus little sister then hugged her scary big brother. Tyler breathed a sigh of relief as they all hugged him. Then he got a thought
"Sooooo, what’s the damage? How long am I stuck here?"
Otagowa chuckled.
"Well, how you feeling?"
"hmmm, well I feel normal."
Tyler clenched his fist a few times, and his strength was all there. He touched his skin and it was still stone. He went through his body's feelings and quirks each testing them. He then looked at Otagowa.
"Sooo, what kinda tests they run on me?"
Otagowa chuckled.
"They ran some blood tests, and you scare them, like I said. You were not kidding when you said you were immune to most poisons. They also ran tests on your skin and muscles."
"Result?"
"Your skin is twice as thick as a normal humans, and is a solid five times stronger. Your muscles are 150% more powerful then a humans and they have gained a 2% percent size increase. Since you haven't even reached your peak as a human, they predicted your skin to hit three times thicker and maybe ten times stronger, while your muscles will probably max out at 200%, with a five percent size increase. From what they can tell right now, you will have that physique for the entirety of your life. They’re calling you a medical curiosity."
"Make sure they understand I ain't no lab rat."
"Ohh, they know. I asked them what they would do when you woke up and found out they were doing shit like blood harvesting. They went sooo pale at that."
"Damn straight. So am I getting any repercussions for the mess I made?"
Otagowa then came over to sit by the bed side.
"No, son. In fact I want to thank you. Amaki wants to as well. You helped to bring down a family of rapists. We're still getting stories from their former servants. They're heartbreaking. We won this fight. You even taught our daughters a lesson we ourselves overlooked: The lesson to speak up. We'd have crushed them long before now if we'd only known sooner."
"And the Shadows?"
"That was a rather nasty idea. That fact you didn't hesitate to involve them, and that they jumped to your call, says a lot. Rather it's a good thing or bad I don't know. Their rep said this is a null job, since they failed to fulfill the request outlined by their client. They then gave me a voucher for a free request. They are scared of you, son. Very scared."
"Well good. The more scared the Shadows are of the Demon, the less likely the are to fuck with us. So I kill forty people, get the school shot to high hell, get a bunch of our men killed, and I get off scotch free?"
"How many men do you think died?"
"Fifty, sixty?"
"Try 2."
"Wait, only two? The hell is that bullshit? I saw the bodies myself!"
"Yeah, thing is, body armor is a wonderful thing. Our men wear bulletproof suits. Those aren't just fashion statements. The reason the two died is they got shot in the chest and fell off the roof. They died from the fall. The others just got hit and dropped. It's a tactic to both give a nasty surprise later, while preserving our numbers."
"Yeesh, that's a dirty trick, and that’s comin from me! So, wait if they were faking, the hell they waiting for?"
"Well, they were about to come back from the dead, but a very angry Demon crashed a car into the building. Then a white wolf was prowling the halls. They were too scared to move!"
"Ohh, now that is a special kind of bullshit! Well, I feel better with that one. Now, about that poison."
"What about it?"
"hit me again."
The room went silent.
"I'm sorry?"
"Hit me again. I only need another hit and my body will develop antibodies to fight it. It won't affect me anymore after that."
"You're insane."
"It won't have nearly the same affect on me this time."
He looked at Melody and hugged her to him.
"I have my light. I can dive into any darkness as long as I have her to light my way out."
"Awwwwwwwww!"
"I ain't gon lose to the same trick twice. So, lets git it done. I got shit to do. Oh, that reminds me. We git that bastard that took money from Satatsi's shop?"
"Yep. Three guesses who."
"the nephew did it."
"Nailed it. The footage was indeed the wrong tape. Get this, the idiot was CARRYING it on him. All we had to do was ask him and he said in his shirt."
"Pff, I wish I could have done that one. Hey, was anyone else hurt in that mess?"
His friends shook their heads. Satuski then explained.
"We evacuated the school, every other student but us was sent home. Then the security set up lines. We were then split into groups. Sakura was made to wear a large beanie over her hair, and was hidden with Kiria and Lily. If you cover that silver hair, her and Kiria pass for a pair of cute sisters. Lillica and Melody were in the most danger, so they were a separate group themselves. They were hidden inside a large supply closet in the room you found them in. The rest of us were near exits. We were all nervous and a little scared. Then the helicopters came.
"Wait, they sent friggin helicopters? I REALLY underestimated these idiots. Antiair in the middle of a damn city and at a school no less? Jesus."
"Totally, that is just not fair."
"The Choppers dropped off the Hietoguya men and Ikki, then they stormed the building. The security were caught off guard and we were captured, Ikki said he'd fuck us later, he was really after Lillica and Melody. He went inside with the rest of his men, and just kept us at gunpoint. We could hear the gunfire and screaming. The guards were talking about the possibility of fucking us themselves."
Satuski shuddered. Tatsi rubbed her sisters shoulders. Then Ryuko took up the narrative.
"Then outta nowhere this crazy motherfucker comes speeding through the main gate like it was the fast and furious. He smashes a friggin car into our guards, then this badass wolf just starts chomping people."
Tyler was chuckling,
"Well, what happened next?"
"This dude drops like 8 people. He even picked off a guy on the roof without looking at em once. He looks at once, then heads inside. That’s when all hell broke loose. That wolf chewed through the zip ties on our hands and feet, and led us out to where Charlie's police force was racing to the school. After, well hell you know the rest."
Tyler was smiling proudly of his wolf friend. Ghost was just wagging her tail like she knew she was a big shot. Tyler then turned to Kaguya.
"Sooo, is your school still standing?"
She laughed.
"Oh it's standing alright. Never saw doors explode like that before though, or some suicidal maniac jump out of a three story window and just take off running. The doors were replaced and the guy you carjacked given a new one. He was very happy with that new mustang."
"Mustang? Whoever picked that out has really shitty taste, that thing'll breakdown in three months."
"Yeah, I know. I gave the guy free live time repairs."
Otagowa was in a huff.
"Well, I guess that works. Shoulda gone with a camero."
"Careful son, you're on mighty thin ice here."
"Oh damn, Mustang v Camero? I am not interested in that fight."
"Wise lad."
"So, Shirogane shit himself?"
Chika answered this time.
"Oh he's terrified of you. Specially since you told you an he need to chat."
"Ahh yeah. What about that guy, Ishigami?"
"eh, he's used to getting scared witless by Kaguya. He's fine."
"I am NOT scary!"
"You're more a cute scary then mean scary."
"HEEEEYYYY! Chikkka!"
The room just laughed as Kaguya went red. Tyler then noticed something didn't quite fell...right beneath the sheets.
"Ahh, okay, who’s the jackass that stole my pants?"
Silence, and a happily whistling Melody. Everyone did their very best to not look at them while trying to not burst out laughing. Tyler sighed.
"God damn me and my sexy, beautiful, succubus girlfriend. I'd like to get dressed now, thank you!"
Otagowa smiled,
"All right, lets let the guy get dressed. Melody? You can stay. Here, I brought you a fresh set of clothes. Oh, and that IV you can just tear out."
"Coolzies."
The room emptied, except for him and Melody and Ghost. Tyler placed his feet on the floor and felt that all his strength was present. He then started getting dressed while Melody just stared with longing at his crotch. She sighed with disappointment when he pulled his pants up.
"Well, there goes my joystick."
"Pff, be patient, You get to play again soon enough."
"Hrmmm!"
"Sex-addict."
"Obstinate bastard."
"Succubus horngirl"
"purity posterchild."
"Pleasure slut."
"Preacher's pet."
"I really don't think you thought that last on through."
"Look just shut up and kiss me again."
"Get over here then."
They kissed again, just as passionately and with just as much love as the first. They then spent a few moments in each other's arms, just staring into the others eyes. They both had happy smiles on their faces.
"By the way, Melody."
"yeah?"
"I like you outfit."
The beautiful girl was wearing a thin crop top that seemed on the verge of tearing, stretched to the max as it was by her massive breasts. She had chosen a pair of denim short shorts and had a bare of black sneakers on her feet. Her long black hair was messy from the bed, but still retained it's midnight-like streak of black. Her enchanting blue sapphire eyes sparkled with joy as her lover checked out her very sexy outfit. Tyler could feel through his own shirt that she was not wearing a bra, and he also could tell just how excited she was by how her nipples where pressing against him. Tyler had put the black tank top and jeans on that Otagowa had given him. He was also wearing his favorite work boots and his jacket was behind him. He spotted a leather half jacket on a chair behind Melody. He then hugged his very hot girlfriend. She purred under his praise.
"Thanks. I've kinda wanted to try Ryuko's look for a while now."
"It looks better on you anyway. You could make a trash bag look beautiful."
"Thank you. You look dangerous."
"Lets go check out the new pad."
"OUR new pad."
"Ohhh, this is gonna be good!"
They then walked out hand-in-hand, with a happy Ghost padding along beside them.
"So, is Aki still crashing at our place?"
"ohh, we're throwing a house-warming party."
"Fuck yeaah!"
"I'd thought you'd like that. We have no school for a couple weeks while they clean up the mess."
"A couple weeks? That long?"
"Dude, they need to friggin use pressure washers to get the mush of the damn walls! The hell you do, set of a damn paint bomb in there?"
Ryuko was waiting by a vending machine with an energy drink. She tossed it to the Demon.
"Yeah, like what the hell? I knew you were a psychotic jackass, but seriously? I heard they found a guy that was drowned in a toilet bowl! That was full!"
"Sounds like a shitty way to go."
"Oh don't tell me, you deliberately killed some of them to set bad puns?"
"It made for one hell of a punchline, don't ya think?"
"Asshole."
Tyler was laughing as he downed the drink.
"Thanks Ryuko, I'll hook you up later."
"Boy, ya betta!"
The friends then headed downstairs to find Asuika waiting in the stairwell between floors.
"May I have a word with you?"
Tyler leaned against a wall.
"Sure. Hey, Ryuko, Melody, head down. I'll be right there."
The two girls smiled and walked off, hand-in-hand.
"Hey, Ryuko, ya know, that kinda suits you."
She took Melody by the waist this time and flipped him the bird without looking back. Tyler was chuckling when Asuika cleared her throat.
"You done harassing them?"
"For the moment. What’s up?"
Tyler was completely relaxed, and smiling like he just didn't give a fuck. Asuika seemed to be shaking with some feeling or another.
"I saw the mess you made."
"Okay."
"We will spend the next two weeks cleaning the walls and ceilings."
"Okay. we're paying for it all, so the school won't lose a cent."
"You killed forty people, without hesitating."
"Yep."
"You feel no sympathy for the ones you killed?"
"Nope. They tried to hurt the ones I love. I’d slaughter the world to protect them. You know that."
Asuika just seemed to lose color at the sheer realization that he felt no compassion for any of the people he'd killed. she looked up, and finally saw Tyler for who he truly was, and not the tortured boy she had kept seeing, but him. He was a merciless, ruthless horror of a person. She had no doubt if she tried to press the issue of getting Melody away from him, she would not leave the stairwell alive. If any of them tried to send him back, again he'd kill them all. His redeeming qualities were just how much he loved his friends, and her daughter. He would unleash every evil he had to in order to keep them safe. Asuika now understood why Melody could relax so fully in his presence, why someone like Kaguya would abandon her family to join his after single conversation, why Tatsi and Satuski trusted him with their family's secret homelife, why Otagowa had been so quick to adopt him and make him his heir. He would give his life for any one of his friends. he wouldn't even consider it, he'd just do it. Asuika, once she saw this, just sighed.
"You're a monster."
"No. Monster have nothing precious to them. I do. I'm a Demon. Don't ever forget that."
"I understand why they all depend on you so much."
"Having someone that would die for you at the drop of a hat, would never betray you, or lie to you, and will do everything in his power to help you when you need it is a powerful thing."
she then looked up at the Demon, who was still smiling.
"Promise me something."
"Sure."
"Please, take care of Melody. She is fully prepared to run away or worse if I interfere. I don't want to lose her. She loves you more deeply then you know."
"And I love her more ferociously then she knows. I promise you, she is safe as long as I'm around. And I WILL be around for a very long time. I will not lose my light or my love."
His voice was hard as steel as he said this. Asuika shuddered, but then she just nodded.
"You are aware she's moving in, right?"
"Yeah, she broke the news like five minutes after i came to."
"don't get her pregnant."
"I can't. Didn't you know?"
Asuika seemed a little confused.
"Know what?"
"They sterilized me back in my old town. I still shoot, but they're all dead."
Asuika was horrified.
"Does Melody know?"
"Yep. We agreed that, should that day come, we'd figure something out."
"I see. Well, now I'm kinda sad."
"Well, least you don't have to worry bout teen pregnancies. Docs here confirmed it."
"I guess that's a plus. I kinda feel bad for your bed now though."
"Well, we agreed no sex until our third week of dating. We're still within our first. Which reminds me, I gotta grab an anniversary gift."
"But you went official."
"Last Wednesday. Today is Thursday."
Asuika chuckled.
"Well, you were poisoned, so I'm sure she'll let you off the hook, just this once."
"I hope so."
"Well, I've said all I'm going to. Look after her. And, her room is always open at my place."
"Well, I'm kinda disappointed I wasn't able to ransack your house."
"I'm gonna go before I boot your ass down these stairs."
She left and Tyler went after her. He found Melody leaning against a wall, while Ryuko was playing wolf tag. He went and hugged the blue-eyed beauty.
"Alright, let's roll!"
She smiled and snuggled into his side as they left the hospital. The small group walked out to find the rest of his friends waiting by a line of Suvs. Tyler smiled as they all piled into them. Tyler had Melody and Aki under his arms, while Ghost laid on their laps. Otagowa watched them go. He then pulled up the photo Yozora had taken of him in the aftermath of his rampage, sitting on a throne of bodies with his blood-drenched sword against his shoulder, with Melody resting her head on his right shoulder, and Lillica resting a hand on his left.
"That was both the most badass thing I have witnessed, and the most intimidating too, Akiri."
Yozora had come up beside his master. Otagowa sighed as he put his phone away.
"I knew that kid was dangerous, but killing forty trained men with a sword and them having guns, and not taking a scratch? After crashing a car into ten men? I was nervous about him. Now he just plain scares me."
"The Shadows agree."
"You in contact with your old friends?"
"Occasionally, Akiri. They want to stay as far from his gaze as they can."
"Even the Shadows are scared. I wonder if I made a mistake, taking him into the family."
"Akiri, if you'll forgive me, we would not have a family right now if not for him. The Lady Lillica would most likely have been married to that monster, Kaguya would still being suffering, Sakura would still be a cruel little girl, and we would never have found those moles."
"What is your point?"
"Akiri. We are far safer having the devil on our side, then if we were across from him."

Tyler and his friends reached the apartment complex and found Rin waiting for them. The pretty building manager was relieved to see Tyler climb out of the car, and went over to hug him.
"Oh, you're okay!"
He hugged her back.
"Pff, I ain't going down that easy."
she smiled, then realized something.
"Hey, you just let me hug you."
"And?"
"You practically jumped out of your skin the last time."
He hugged the kindhearted building manager a littler tighter. She teared up a little more.
"Hey, Tyler?"
"yeah?"
"You're warm."
"Well, you're like a marshmallow."
She wriggled out of his hug and smacked him, then seemed to go pale at the realization of what she just did. Only for everyone to start laughing at him. Tyler was rubbing his head,
"Damn Rin! Hey, Aki, she wacks better an you do!"
"Reaaally? Wanna test that?"
"Um, no, I only just got outta the hospital. I'd like to wait at least an hour before my next visit."
Rin was tearing up at the transformation of the boy who had once seemed so...empty. He turned and wrapped his arm around Melody, and she saw the look of sheer love is his now far softer brown eyes, and felt her heart sing for the scarred boy. She watched Tyler head to his new Apartment, surrounded by his friends, and just smiled. Her phone rank it was Asuika.
"Hey, Rin. did they make it back?"
"Yep. And get this. Remember how I told you when I went to hug him that one time and he nearly jumped across the room?"
"Yeah? Why?"
"He just let me hug him."
"Seriously?"
"yeah, when I said as much he just smiled and hugged me tighter. That boy is very warm, and gentle. He had such a sparkle in his eyes."
"You remember he killed forty people, right?"
"And you remember he did it to protect Melody?"
"He picked that fight in the first place!"
"I heard he did it to save the servants from the family, and to protect Lillica and Sakura."
"Rin?"
"yeah?"
"Do you trust him?"
"I do."
"Why?"
"Because as long as I am his friend, he will never hurt me or let me be hurt. If I need help, all I have to do, is ask."
"Really? As long as we're his friends?"
"Look at it this way, as long as we don't betray him, he will never betray us."
"I hope you're right."
"Funny I said much the same thing when you brought him here. Do you regret doing that?"

Tyler was impressed by his new place. The hallway was the same size, and the bathroom in the same place, but once yo stepped out into the main room, it opened up to easily two and a half times the size of the other place. The room, according to Melody, was a solid 1000ft. That surprised Tyler, as he inspected his new lair. The walls were a light blue color, the ceiling a darker blue. As you stepped inside and walked straight, the kitchen was on the right, and was again twice the size of his old one. The counter had space for ten stools, there was a massive double-doored fridge, a standing freezer next to it, a stainless steel stove, a double sink, and a large microwave. Tyler looked forward to his cooking lessons from Asika now even more. He noticed the carpet was a solid four inch thick shag that was nearly as soft as Ghost's fur. He then walked into the main room to find all his possessions had been moved in already. There was a fresh queen bunkbed set pressed against the left hand side corner. His desk right up against it filling the space between the corner and the bed near the hallway. His massive fifty inch TV was happy in it's ebony home theater display, which was set in the center off the right hand side wall. One the left was the sectional Tyler and Melody had picked out. It was also joined by the black love seat the lovers had picked out. In the front of the massive couch was a large red-stained table that had extendable side flaps. The torpedo, Tiger round, and Yamoto rounds were mounted to a rack in the hall. The flak rounds and the shots from the Zero and Zeke were standing on his desk. The games system was hooked up to the TV and his laptop was charging on his desk. There was a letter on the table.

Son
I hope you like the new accommodations. I felt it best since your old place was kinda getting cramped. I have also set up the best highspeed internet connection money can buy for you and your friends. Thank that beautiful girlfriend of yours for this setup. She's more formidable then you give her credit for. If you want anything else, feel free to give Saito a call.
Otagowa.
He put the letter down, and noticed a large selection of delivery menus underneath.
"ahhh,"
Melody was confused.
"Something wrong?"
"I was looking forward to wandering around town with you doing that. That's all."
Melody smiled as she wrapped her arms around her scary lover.
"Well, we can still do that. We could even go vending machine hopping."
"Aki told you?"
"didn't have to. It's something you'd come up with."
"It's like you know me or something."
He then turned around and hugged her, pressing her head into his shoulder. He then got a loud, ahem. He looked up to see the other girls standing there with looks of impatience on their faces. Tyler was a little confused,
"What?"
Aki then rolled her eyes,
"Can we Please get this party started? Get Carl's bitch as on the phone and get moving!"
Tyler threw his head back laughing.
"Fuck yeah."
The girls all scattered. Tyler dialed up Carl.
"Hey, The Demon lives!"
"Get a pen bro, we got a biggee here."
"Lucky bastard: Whatcha got?"
"4 large plain, 5 pep, 6 sup, 2 mushroom,"
"1 pineapple!"
"you. Out. 2 pine"
"Ugh,"
"Agreed, that’s a crime against pizza. Um the same order over again, but as cookie pizzas, oh wait do you to those?"
"Hell yeah we do, We got brownie too."
"9 brownie pizzas, 10 two liter, coke pepsi,
"Sprite!"
"Got it! Two sprite. Lets see, what else?"
"Oi! Throw a hamburger ion there!"
"2 hamburger. That'll do for now."
"What's this one's code?"
"Ummmm, let's call it the Code Riot."
"Sounds fitting. You know the drill."
"Your poor oven."
"That poor delivery driver."
"Later bro,"
"yeah."
Tyler smiled and then got a call from Otagowa.
"What do you think of the new pad?"
"It's friggin epic! I can definitely make this work."
"Glad you like it."
"Speaking of work, Has Kaguya found a place to live?"
"Yep. Your old place."
"Isn't that kinda outta the way?"
"she's got a driver. If she wants to walk, we drop her off at Chika’s."
"Sorry, for passing out on the job."
"hey, shit hit the fan royally. You're forgiven. You should know something."
"What’s up?"
"The other major families are terrified of us now."
"That a good thing?"
"Well, we've settled several long-standing blood feuds, forged several partnerships, and have absorbed all of the hietoguya assets."
"Sooo, thing should remain calm for the next hour?"
"The next hour? Absolutely. After that is a toss up."
"Well, we're gonna get wrecked over here."
"Have fun."
"Hmmm, just had a thought."
"Oh this should be good."
"Well schools out for a while. right?"
"yeah, we're using the Hietoguya money to clean up their mess. Why?"
"Well, I kinda wanna go somewhere with my friends and hot girlfriend."
"Well, you don't need my help for that. That bankcard is usable anywhere. Plus if you go through Saito, he can arrange nearly anything."
"So I don't need anything extra to just hop a train or something and get lost?"
"nope. Long as you have that ID card, any hotel in our umbrella with treat you like royalty. You don't need my permission to do ANYTHING. God knows I couldn't stop you if I wanted."
"Fair enough. Just needed to know."
"I get it. I leave for my assignment tomorrow."
"I thought it got pushed back?"
"Well, you're awake. You can more then handle any problem thrown your way."
"So true. Wanna talk to Lillica or Sakura?"
"I already did. They also have a unit together, next to yours."
"I'll be sure to pull evil pranks."
"I heard what you did to Chika and her sisters you bastard. All I'll say: Don't you dare."
"Right! I'll set a noise bomb to go off in their room at night!"
"Oi! You pull that shit Ghost'll bite your balls off!"
AGREEING GROWL.
"I'll give you jerky!"
NOW ANGRY GROWL!
"Wow, turning down jerky? She really DOES like you!"
"Please don't scar my daughters for life?"
"Sure. I'll just give them diabetes."
"Well, we were able to engineer a vaccine for diabetes from that that Sulphuiric acid you call blood, so knock yourself out."
"......Really?"
"Well, not yet. The doctors were prepared to go to the government for the right to extract your blood with or without consent. I'm sorry, son, but I won't allow you to destroy the world if I can."
"You do realize that if you had asked Melody to ask me, I'd have done it, right?"
"She said much the same."
"Sooo, why not?"
"Because the idea of using someone like that didn't sit well with me."
"I'll let it go. we're getting paid for this, right?"
"Ahh, well."
"Put a low premium on whatever they come up with. I ain't a free blood bag for the general public."
"What you think is low?"
"100 yen a shot."
"Wow, that’s actually fair."
"Ahh, American, Remember?"
"Riiiight. It cost three grand just for ambulance ride."
"yep. I don't care bout the amount long as we actually get something. Plus since it came from me, I feel I should get a cut too."
"The proceeds are all going to you. This is your blood."
"If the hospital needs more, it's ten gs a bag."
"I'll be sure to pass it along. Your blood is like liquid gold now."
"Greaaaat, now I have to watch out friggin blood-hunters."
"You've been granted a carry license."
"That helps! Now about my license to kill?"
"Pff, how dare you insult sean connery like that?!"
"I get one or not?"
"You've HAD one."
"Come again?"
"My wife is a major diplomat for our nation, so we get diplomatic immunity in both our own country and any country she visits."
"Well, how bout that bitchslap?"
"Well, don't get any stupid ideas."
"Sure. Anything else?"
"Amaki wants a phone call."
"I'll give the Redfox a holler."
"Alright. Other then your duties as my heir, that’s really everything I got."
"Coolio, I'm good on this end."
"Well later then."
Otagowa hung up, and Tyler dialed up Amaki.
"Hello?"
"I heard the Redfox wants a word with the Demon."
"You really like my nickname?"
Tyler chuckled at her warm tone. He had always liked the matriarch of the family.
"It's cool. Plus think of the image. We got Otagowa, the Wolf, Amaki, the Redfox, and me The Demon looming behind them."
"Terrifying. What's Melody?"
"The Angel under the Demon's wings."
"I like that image. Now I'd like to discuss something with you."
"Alright now I'm scared."
"Jackass. Sakura got a proposal while you were out for your ball trip."
"Okay. Who's it from?"
"Well, a girl."
"Okay, did NOT see that coming. Marriage?"
"Nope. A date."
"Ahh, I'm gonna need details."
"Her name is Rikka. She lives in the next town over. Her and Sakura have been friends for a few years now. Rikka is a chunnibyo. Are you familiar with this term?"
"She's convinced she has powers in order to escape some harsh truth."
"Exactly. I have met Rikka, she is a wild-hearted girl with a fer wilder imagination. she's also sweet, and extremely cute."
"Sounds like a match made in cuteness heaven. So this isn't a romantic date, but more of a larper meet up?"
"Larper?"
"Live-Action Roleplaying. Basically Chunnibyo for adults."
"That's a thing?"
"Oh my god, you have no idea. In America, we have full-blown festivals for that crap. I will admit I've dabbled myself."
"Okay now that’s hilarious. What was your gimmick?"
"God of the black flame, Ruler of the vast emptiness and the one who prowls the pits of hell."
"Okay, that’s seriously metal. well, You're right Rikka just wants friendship with Sakura, and I want it too."
"Lemme guess her family is not too keen on her wildness."
"Pretty much. I know you love saving cute girls from sadness and loneliness, so I'd like you to help her."
"Sure. I have a few loose ends to tie up with Kaguya, after that I'd be more then happy to crawl from my hellpit to help another Angel back to the light."
"My, what a kind Demon you are!"
"Whatever, that it?"
"That’s all i got. Have fun saving another damsel."
"Like anyone could call Kaguya a damsel."
"I heard that."
"Kinda hard not to, you're like what? Ten feet away?"
"Prick."
Amaki was laughing.
"I'll check in another time. I'll send the details on Rikka through Saito. Later Demon."
"Catchya on the flipside, Redfox."
He hung up and Sakura came over to her scary brother.
"So, once you've finished helping Kaguya, you'll help Rikka?"
He patted the kindly silver-haired girl's head.
"Once I've solved Kaguya's last problem, we'll pay her a visit. I'm sure I can help her."
she beamed with hope.
"I can't wait!"
Tyler smiled fondly at his small sister, only for Ghost to take her out at the knees. The white wolf rolled her onto her back, and licked her face several times.
"I do believe you've just been challenged."
Sakura squealed and Ghost was off, setting the intense game of wolftag in motion. Tyler smiled and joined Kaguya, Hayasaka, Chika, Tatsi, and Kairi for a game of poker. Suzi, Miku, and Aki were neck deep in a serious video game session, Satuski and Ryuko were throwing darts at a board on the wall, Kiria was playing with a topless melody's chest while Lily drew them, and Kie was setting up a chess game. Tatsi and Satuski were both buckassed naked. Lillica took a seat opposite Kie and the match was on. Tyler was laughing as he threw a full-house down, winning the round when there was a knock at the door. He opened and Asika was standing there will a wagonload of his order.
"Woah, Helllo master chef!"
She blushed as he paid.
"I got another wagon coming up."
"Sorry for the leg work."
"Well, I'll forgive you on one condition."
"Oh we got PLENTY of room for you in our nuthouse."
"Wow, you sure know how to make a girl feel welcome."
"Your boss fine with you ditching?"
"This is my last delivery. I told Carl we were friends, and he practically kicked me out the door."
"I'll be sure to drop in to screw with you."
The kindly chef smacked him. He smiled as he rolled the wagon of pizzas into the room. The girls were eager to dig in, but,
"OI!, Wait for the rest of it, and our last guest!"
Aki seemed confused.
"Who's coming now?"
He smiled as he opened the door for a excited Asika to come in with her own duffel bag, and the last wagon. Aki and everyone else who knew the lovely silver-eyed cook was excited. Asika then asked to borrow his bathroom.
"No peeking!"
"Pff, if I haven't peeked on Melody, I ain't gonna peek on you."
"Not sure if that’s a complement or an insult."
"With Tyler, always assume it's both."
She laughed as she shut the door. Ghost then nudged him,
"I know what you're thinking Ghost, but if we pull that one right now, I don't think we'll live to see tomorrow."
Melody, Kaguya, Chika and her sisters all then just chuckled darkly.
"If you do that to her, we will beat the both of you to death."
Aki and Hayasaka looked at each other.
"Okay, I'll bite. What did he do?"
Kaguya told the story of how he'd had Ghost sneak into Chika's room and scare the hell outa them, which sent the room into bouts of laughter at the thought. Ghost simply sat on her haunches, tilted her head and gave her version of a wolfishly sinister grin. The room was still laughing when Asika came back out. she had swapped her blue-and white delivery girl uniform for a pair of red short shorts and a thin T-shirt. she was about to get dealt into the poker game when she noticed Satuski and Tatsi were naked, she then noticed Melody getting a very thorough breast exam from a drooling Kiria, and Lily panting as she drew the erotic scene. She then looked to Tyler for an explanation.
"It's my house rules."
"Be deviant perverts?"
"Nope. In MY house you can relax, and be your truest self. Like how Satuski and Tatsi can be naked, or Kiria can drive my girlfriend nuts with her love for big guns. What happens in my apartment STAYS in my apartment."
Asika sat back a moment as if considering his words. She then got up, walked over to where Melody was laying topless on her back, grabbed her shoulders, and kissed the blue-eyed beauty for all she was worth. The room froze, Tyler's cards fell out of his hands at the sight of the pretty cook stealing a full-blown makeout session from his gorgeous girlfriend. Melody seemed to be really into it, and even grabbed the back of her head and rolled her over so she was on top. Tyler felt a tension down south as the girls made out. Melody then pulled back, leaving the lovable cook breathless.
"Did you like that?"
Asika's eyes were shining,
"It was everything I'd hoped it would be! I want another!"
Melody was more then happy to oblige the lusty girl, but she did have a single condition
"We can kiss all you want, but he gets the virginity, understood?"
Asika was purring,
"Only if I get a piece o that rack!"
"He gets it first."
"Ahhhh, well then get those soft, luscious lips over here!"
Melody dived into her mouth again. Lily's pencil was going a mile a minute. Kiria was also speechless.
"Hey! Gimme back my boobies!"
Melody pulled back,
"You have to share that chest with Kiria too,"
Asika tore off her shirt and ducked out of her bra,
"Let's sandwich her!"
Kiria was then lost between the two girls breasts. Tyler had recovered his senses and was just laughing.
"Hey, she better then me?"
Melody pried her mouth off the soft lips of the lewdly moaning girl,
"Not even close! Her lips are softer though."
"Well, have fun."
"i love you!"
"I love you too!"
Tyler then returned to the poker game, as his girlfriend got her fill of another girls lips.
"Whose deal?"
"I think Aki's"
Tyler was munching on a slice of pizza when he got a tap on his shoulder. He swallowed and looked over,
"Whats-umphhhh!"
Asika had pounced on him and buried her tongue in his mouth. HE was then bowled onto his back, the eager girl on top of him. His eyes went wide with surprise, but as he was about to throw her off, he saw Melody looking at him and nod. eh, fuck it.
He grabbed the lusty Asika and liplocked her back, getting a happy squeal from her. He played the dance of tongues with the lively girl, who after a couple seconds was gasping for air. He pulled back and she took a massive breath, like a diver coming up for air. She was then panting as he held her,
"Well?"
She struggled to answer.
"She was right, you're amazing!"
"Glad we got that settled. Now, then how bout we call it here, otherwise I'm afraid an orgy actually WILL break out this time."
Asika seemed sadly disappointed, but agreed. She brushed her messy hair back and sat down beside the demon. Tyler had tasted Melody's mouth in her own, and the combined taste was exhilarating. He then felt Melody hug him from behind. He kissed her arm, feeling through his back she was still topless. He took his turn to deal, while the other girls all just chuckled.
"Well?"
He smiled as he leaned back into her embrace,
"I'm suddenly more into that idea o yours now."
She smiled and tilted his head back so she could kiss him herself. He enjoyed the feel of lips and would have for longer except,
"OI! Quit making us jealous....and feel weird!"
The lovers ended their kiss. He smiled as he folded the round. He then felt a weight on his lap, he looked down expecting Ghost, but found that Asika had made herself comfy with his lap as a pillow.
"Well, hello there."
Aki and Asika replied at the same time
"General Kenobi."
SO, Asika."
"yeah?"
"How long you been wantin to makeout with Melody?"
"ohh, I want to fuck her!"
That got a small round of shocked ohhhhh's. Tyler wasn't quite sure how to handle that bombshell. His look of trapped confusion was priceless. The Asika made it worse.
"Oh, don't worry, I wanna fuck you too."
"Um, thanks? Not quite sure what to do here."
Asika smiled and rolled onto her back, now facing straight up.
"Well, you said our truest selves!"
"Didn't think you were such a sex-addicted succubus."
"Only for you and your hot as hell girlfriend. Kinda been killing me for a while now."
"That a fact?"
"Yep! I've actually wanted Melody between my legs for a few months now. You, I wanted that shaft in my tunnel for about a week."
"Well damn. Here I thought you were such a proper lady!"
She smiled wickedly and licked her lips,
"Ohhh, this is NOTHING proper about what I want the two of you to do to me!"
"well then, Melody, think we can share?"
The busty blue eyed beauty was laughing hard,
"As long as I get it first, and Aki is fine."
He looked over to the wickedly grinning Aki.
"Ohhh, I'm gonna ENJOY her!"
"Well Asika, think YOU can share?"
The Pretty cook seemed a little overwhelmed, much like the rest of the room, at this little development. Tyler chuckled,
"I'mma let you two explain this one. I'm just gonna enjoy me pizza."
He grabbed the slice he'd been working on and downed it. He then got himself another slice while Melody and Aki took turns explaining their arrangement.
"Well, Asika, our relationship with Tyler is multilayered."
"Yep. We're BOTH his girlfriends. Behind closed doors that is. Melody is the one everyone knows of, so it keeps any potential problem makers at bay."
"Behind closed doors, it's a free-for-all. Well, it will be after our first."
"Long as Melody gets it first, she's all too willing to share her toy."
Everyone then turned to look at Tyler, who had taken the minimal safe distance at the counter.
"Don't look at me. This was Melody's idea. Tell em."
Melody was glowing now,
"He fought me tooth and nail on it. He never wanted a harem, hell he never even considered it till I brought it up, then he just thought I was only teasing him!"
Aki jumped in too,
"Yeah, never thought a fourteen-year-old boy would argue with his gorgeous girlfriend, over her setting him up with a harem. He was did set against it."
"Still doesn't sit quite right either."
Here Hayasaka spoke up, while holding a mind blown Kaguya against her chest in a protective manner,
"Then why did you?"
"Cause Melody wanted it. And she asked me to trust her. So I am. And I know what you're thinking Hayasaka. Not interested."
Here Kaguya was confused.
"What do you mean?"
Hayasaka then looked her precious charge in the eye,
"Kaguya, I have been suspicious of him since we met. I'm afraid you've been ensnared in the web of a master puppeteer. Think, why did he go to such lengths to help you? Why did he seem so gung-ho to get you into his family? I'm scared we have escaped the pan only to land in the fire. If we tried to leave, we would not be able to. I'm hoping we haven't been led by a bunch of pretty words into some twisted perverse fantasy of his own design."
Kaguya's eyes went dark as she considered her trusted servants words. Chika and her sisters were now also nervous as they remembered he'd double locked the door. None of the other girls moved, for with the exceptions of Melody, Aki, and Kiria, they were also considering this truly disturbing scenario. In the end, it was Kaguya who spoke up, her eyes clear in her resolve.
"Hayasaka. Let me ask you this. IF he wanted to rape me, or any of us, is there anything we could actually do?"
The maid sighed,
"No there isn't. All of us together couldn't even slow him down."
"He could do that at anytime, so why bother trying to earn my trust? If he wanted me, he'd take me. Hell, if he wanted any one he'd take them. His words are pretty, and he is a master puppeteer. Look how he completely destroyed the shinomiyas just by helping their desperately lonely daughter! If he truly wanted me, all he'd had to do was ask Kazuma for my hand and he'd have given it without question. Hayasaka, you know how happy I've been these last few days. I have never known such happiness, such...peace. He didn't have to give that to me, yet he did. Without me even asking."
Hayasaka was now concerned.
"That's my point. And he hasn't asked for a reward, or even a thank you. All he does is increase how much we all owe him. Every single person in this room owes him something. Even that wolf owes him her freedom. What will you do if he comes to collect?"
Kaguya smiled,
"If you really think he'd be that cruel when he promised to protect us, then you really haven't been paying attention. Hayasaka, he loves us, truly."
Tyler sighed at this point.
"Hayasaka's point is if something seems too good to be true, then there's a catch somewhere."
Kaguya looked over at him.
"Is there?"
"I thought I've said it before? Here, I'll say it again. Just be my friend. That's all, nothing more nothing less."
Hayasaka just shook her head.
"If that’s all, then why start a harem?"
Here Tyler got a little irritated.
"Okay, I didn't WANT ONE. Melody did. She said it would give me an out if other girls fell for me after I came to the rescue. I didn't want a harem because I had Melody. She was the only one I needed. I love her, that it. I ALSO didn't want it because I only saw it as a sure-fire way for people to get hurt. And look where we are. Melody asked me to try it, to trust her. so I did."
Hayasaka just sat back against the couch,
"And if she told you to trust her to jump off a bridge, would you?"
"Most likely. I can't lose her. She means far too much to me."
Hayasaka sighed and stood up,
"Kaguya we need to go. This boy is a poisonous monster. He will only lead you to getting hurt. Or just use you for his own games."
Kaguya did not budge.
"He won't. I trust him."
"You joined a friggin cult! And the damn leaders a perverted manipulator! Kaguya, he is dangerous!"
"Of course he is. Just look at his scars! But you're missing something here, Hayasaka."
"What?"
"before this little spat. Didn't you feel safe and protected in his presence? Like nothing can touch you while he's around?"
That gave the nervous maid pause. She leaned against a wall.
"I did feel that. I won't deny it. It feels like-"
"Like we have a scary big brother, right?"
here little Kiria spoke up. The twin-tailed sprite got up to hug the leg of the suspicious blonde maid.
"Tyler's the most scary big brother out there. But he'd never hurt us. NEVER."
Hayasaka's heart was melting under the heat of Kiria's smile. Then Tyler had a thought.
"Hmmm, ya know something? I think I forgot a rather important little detail. Hey, Hayasaka, would you say that I have done a lot of good for Kaguya?"
Here the lady sighed,
"I would. I cannot deny that you have done immeasurable good for her."
"Okay. Would it also be accurate to say you don't trust me?"
"It would. Something just doesn't add up. You dropped everything to help Kaguya, even taking in Chika's family's business, you routinely put your life on the line for everyone here, you got a friggin fish tank busted over your back, and yet you ask for nothing in return but our friendship? It's just too good to be sure."
"Well, I guess I forgot to adequately explain why I do it. If I can't convince you, we can part ways. Even I understand some people just don't click. I promise nothing will change with current arrangements, as long as you continue to honor my house rules. Is that a fair deal?"
The maid thought it over,
"Kaguya gets to keep everything?"
"Even her maid. Like I said, some people don't do well as friends. Long as you never betray me, my friends or reveal what goes on in here, that is. Can you do that?"
"I agree. Now explain."
"Because I suffered horrifically, and not a single soul came to help me. That’s why. I cannot do everything, but I will be damned before I let someone I know suffer the same fate. I grew up without any friends, any safety, any semblance of a family. Hell, I still don't fully understand what a family is. So, I value my friends more highly then my own life or even my own safety. To me, having friends you can trust and have fun with more the single most precious thing a person can have. So, if you're my friend, and you're in pain, are lonely, or need anything at all, I will do everything I can to keep you from sharing my pain. Hayasaka, I have lived a life of pain, loneliness, and have shed more tears then any single person should have to shed."
here he stopped talking, as if to control a mounting emotion. He lowered his head as he sucked in a lungful of steadying air. He then let it out and when he raised his head, he had tears flooding from his eyes,
"I don't want those dear to me to suffer like I did. That's all there is to it. Not one person came to save me after her, BUT I CAN SAVE THEM!!"
He sighed heavily as Melody came over to hold the Scarred boy as he regained his composure. Everyone just sat there, trying not to cry as well. Then Hayasaka came over to stand before him. She held out a small white cloth, and when he looked up, she too had tears in her blue eyes.
"I understand now. I sometimes forget the fact of just what you went through. If that si truly the way you look at things, then I think I can put more disquiet to bed. So, if having friends are the single most precious thing a person can possess, where does that leave Melody?"
Tyler took Melody's hand and held it tightly,
"She is something I do not deserve. If friends are my most precious possession, then Melody is far beyond that. I cannot string enough words together to adequately express just how much she means to me."
He then hugged his lover like she a lifeline and him a drowning man at sea. She hugged him back too. Hayasaka hugged herself, completely overwhelmed by the emotion packed into those simple words. Then Kaguya came over and put a hand on her shoulder, and when she turned to look at her, stuffed a piece of a brownie pizza in her mouth. The tense moment dissolved into laughter. Hayasaka gave Ghost a sidelong glance and nodded at the sneaky girl. The white wolf the proceeded to take her out at the legs and drag her into the living room. Hayasaka Finished her brownie bite and asked a final question.
"You won't force her into your harem, will you?"
His words were firm,
"NO, I will never force anyone to do something they don't want to do. Besides, she has her own romance."
"Will you help her?"
"Of course. I've even met the guy."
This got a look of surprise from Hayasaka.
"When'd you meet him?"
"Well, when I heard that Ikki bastard went to her school, I made a beeline for her. I was afraid he pull something before I could get a wall around her. So I get there and I see her open a window on the third floor. I notice the building is made of old school brick and cobble, so I latch Ghost onto my back and went up the wall like a damned billy goat."
"He scared the hell outta everyone! I thought Shirogane was gonna have a friggin heart attack."
Chika had a look of cute anger on her sweet face.
"There we were, relaxing in the student council room, Shirogane was finishing up a budget, Ishigami was playing some game, and Kaguya was laughing at something. She opens the window, waves at someone, then freezes. Next thing we know that ugly bastard comes vaulting into the room on the third floor, a gun under his arm, a sword on his back and that white furball on his back like a damn bird! Seriously, Tyler what the hell gave you that idea?"
The scarred boy laughed as Ghost whined indignantly,
"The front door is too mainstream, plus their looks on your faces was friggin priceless. Get this, I drop in, introduce myself and Ghost, then Chika here beats me half to death with a paper-fan! What the hell?"
"You deserved it and you know it."
"If you say so."
"Arrogant jackass."
"So I introduced myself to the prez, It was hilarious, the guy couldn't decide to shake my hand or bow! Then Ghost ups flirts with the dude! That was precious!"
"Nice segway"
"Well, you've seen him, what do you think?"
"Pff, easy. Just needs a good kick in the ass."
"You make it sound simple."
"Look, all he needs is a little nudge. I meet the dude for all of five minutes and I could tell he's into her, like baaaad. His eyes were clued to her while she was laughing at my jokes."
"You promise you can help her?"
" i swear it. Hey, Kaguya."
The girl i question had been pinned underneath Ghost and was in the middle of a fierce lick attack. At his call, Ghost stopped so she could reply,
"What’s up? Kinda busy here!"
"Yeah a makeout sesh with a wolf is a full-brain job. Right Ryuko?"
"Bite me!"
"See? Your schools not closed tomorrow too, is it?"
She hugged the soft wolf fur above her as she answered.
"I'm afraid not. The doors and window were fixed, so we still got school tomorrow. Why?"
"Cause I wanna scare that prez again. I also wanna meet the guy properly. So, leave a window open, kay?"
She smiled as Ghost buried her head in the petite girl's chest.
"Oh, hell yeah. I'll set up a camera."
"I ever tell you I freakin love you?"
She blushed a little,
"Careful, we're brother and sister now."
"I'm not gonna touch that one. Kinda shocked you went there first, but hey, I don't judge."
she went crimson at that one, and buried her head in Ghost's fur to hide. everyone laughed, well except for an equally red Lillica and Sakura. They both just looked at each other.
"Should we be scared Kaguya went down that path before HE did?"
"My dear sister, I think we should be terrified."
The room was back to having a good time. Tyler was about to challenge Kie to a hardcore chess match, when he felt a poke in his back. He looked to see Hayasaka behind him.
"I just want to say one more thing."
"Okay, shoot."
"Please, don't hurt her. Just...make her smile. Okay?"
He turned to face the caring maid.
"You really care for her, don't you."
It was a statement. Not a question. Hayasaka looked to where Kaguya was getting dealt in for a round of poker with Chika, Lilly, Melody, Kairi, and a naked Tatsi. Melody was next to Kaguya and was still topless, and had a happily purring Asika laying her head in her lap, teasing the large breasts of the Busty blue eyed beauty. Hayasaka saw the happy Kaguya deal the cards and place a sneaky hand on Asika's own prominent bust. she smiled fondly,
"If you told me a month ago, that Kaguya would be so comfortable around other people to play poker with a sexy naked girl, a gorgeous topless beauty getting fondled right next to her and fondle herself, all the while with a smile that happy, I'd have asked for your dealer, cause that’s some quality bullshit. Now, all she seems to do is smile and laugh."
"I'll make sure that happy stays there. She's suffered enough. You've worried enough. Let me help out a little now."
He watched her sigh.
"Okay, I'll put my faith in you. Don't mess this up."
"Pff, get over there and give yo girl a hug, dammit."
She snorted, but did just that, going over and throwing her arms around the petite girl and hugging the life outta her. Tyler then spotted Kie poking at her chess board, alone.
"Hey, wanna play?"
She looked up and gasped as he took a seat across from her. He had a fresh pizza, a two-liter of pepsi, and a brownie pizza. She then seemed bothered by something,
"You sure you wanna play with me? I'm not as entertaining as the others."
"What makes you say that? I said I'd play a game with you."
She sighed sadly as she filled her cup.
"Well, the only real skill I have at anything is chess. I can't do sports, I'm not hot like Tatsi or sexy like Melody. I'm not even cute like Kiria. I'm not tough like Ryuko or Aki."
She seemed about to cry. Tyler then reached over and poked her cheek,
"Okay, first step. Cut that crap out. Okay? I don't wanna hear you insult yourself like that."
She looked up at the bigger boy. Tyler then sat back and looked at her. She was the same size as Kiria, had shoulder-length orange hair, light skin, a gentle face and a small frame. Tyler smiled warmly as he sought to build the small girls confidence.
"First off, you're plenty cute."
She seemed to perk up a bit at that, lifting her head a little to look at him with a shy gaze.
"you....think I'm cute?"
"I think you're VERY cute. I also think you don't give yourself enough credit."
He smiled as he set up the board.
"You like black or white?"
"umm, I like black."
"There's all the pieces for a dirty joke there but I'll leave it alone."
She blushed at his nonjoke. He moved his first pawn, and she brought out a knight.
"You say your only redeeming skill is chess, right? Here, I'm good."
She moved a pawn forward as she replied.
"Well that’s what my mother thinks anyway."
Tyler moved another pawn, setting up a wall to protect his king.
"What else does she say?"
Kie took a pawn from him with a knight, he retaliated by taking her knight with a pawn.
"she says I'm far too timid, too flat to be her daughter, and just not...good enough for her."
She moved a rook forward. He switched his king and tower, finishing his defensive line.
"Sounds like a bad mother. Does she say this crap often?"
she claimed another pawn, his response was to take a tower with his queen.
"She says it every time we're alone. Just yesterday she slapped me when I told her how kind you are to me. She said I should move in with you then, since I love you so much."
She sent her knight on a solo quest into enemy territory to takeout his bishop. Tyler sighed as he sent his own knight on a quest for revenge, taking her queen out. She gasped at the fall of her staple piece.
"Well, let me ask you something. Check."
His taking of the queen had put his knight in position to threaten the king. She moved her king to an adjacent tile, thus saving him.
"What's your question?"
"If you had the option, would you jump ship to my family?"
The small girl froze. She had her hand on a piece and he could see it shaking. he looked up to see her mouth in a wide O of shock at the thought. He smiled,
"Hey, you playing chess or catching flies?"
That jogged her mind. she moved her other tower to a blind spot by his queen. She then sat back, clearing considering his question. she then spoke in a saddened voice.
"Yes. I would rather be in your family then be in mine."
"well, coolio. I'll see what I-hmm? well, what a coinkidink! It's Otagowa!"
He answered his machine gun phone,
"Hey big man, you wouldn't have just sneezed a second ago, would you?"
"How the fuck did you know that?"
"You're not gonna believe it, but I was just considering calling either you or Saito."
"You're shitting me."
"Well, let's start with you. what's ya got?"
The military commander sighed.
"I called to let you know that a family gathering is set for this Sunday. I can't make it due to my assignment, but Amaki can. I want you and the girls to attend."
"You mean, Lillica, Sakura, Kaguya, and Melody, right?"
"Yes. Tell Lillica we got a gathering on Sunday, she'll brief you on the specifics."
"Coolio. I get to terrify the REST of the family."
"Now what did you have?"
"I got a girl here, Sakura's classmate actually, who's getting bullied badly by her mother. I want to help her."
Otagowa was heard sighing,
"It sounds like you're trying to turn my family into a harem or something."
"I am NOT reopening that can o worms."
"I don't want to know. Why do you want to help her?"
"Because if I don't who else will?"
There was silence on the line before Otagowa posed a rather serious question.
"Tyler, let me ask one question."
"Sure."
"Why do you feel so compelled to help these girls, or anyone for that matter the way you do?"
"Because no one helped me when I needed it. So, if I can help them, I feel like my time in hell wasn't a waste. I want to spare my friends the same pain I suffered."
Otagowa seemed to think about that,
"You do realize you can't save everyone?"
"I know. But I can at least save the ones I care about. If I can't do that, why bother living?"
Otagowa then appeared to have a kind of realization on just the kind of person Tyler truly was.
"I think I finally understand you."
"Oh?"
"You can withstand just about anything a person can do to another. Because you've already had it happen to you. So when you make a friend, you become a shield, a viciously spiked shield, but a shield nonetheless to protect them from the pain you suffered. You have a sword as well, a sword forged from that same pain, and you wield it alongside you shield. Then once the threat has passed he lay your blade down to embrace your friend tightly, but you never lower the shield. You seek to stand between them and their pain. Does that sound about right?"
"It's almost like you've been paying attention or something. What it boils down to, is I went through hell. I don't want my friends to suffer the same fate, not if I can do anything."
"Even if it means starting a family war."
"Even if It means fighting the world alone."
"You are not alone. I understand your soul, and I respect your wish."
"So, how can we help my friend?"
"Does she want to be a part of the family?"
"Gimme a sec."
He looked at a visibly shaking Kie.
"So, Kie."
Her voice was quivering.
"yeah?"
"Do you WANT to join our circus?"
she gulped. She then hugged her knees a she scrunched into a small ball. She replied in a small, but firm voice.
"Yes."
"yes?"
She spoke a little louder.
"Yes, I want to join your family."
He had placed the phone on speaker so Otagowa could hear her pitiful plea. He then switched it back an put it to his ear,
"You hear that?"
"Jesus kid, she sounds tiny."
"she's the same size as Sakura, and just as cute as Kiria."
"she also sounded desperately hopeful."
"Like I said, her mother's been filling her head with self-loathing. I'm filling it with self-love."
"Ah, take a minute to understand just how weird that sounded."
"Okay, fair enough. So? Can we do something?"
"well, yes. I can make a few calls."
"Coolio. So, is this something I can go to Saito for help with in future instances?"
"You really are trying to turn my family into a Harem!"
"NO I AM NOT! I am trying to turn into a haven."
"Explain."
"I want this family to be a place for those like me, Kaguya, Melody those who suffered like we did. a place where we can be FREE. A place where we can actually be proud to say we a part of. You follow me?"
"I do. And I think it is a very noble, and very honorable path. What better place for them then under the watchful eye of the one who suffered far worse horrors? This idea has my full support. So in regards to your question. Go to Saito. If I am unreachable, go to him. Though personally, I wish I could be there every time you play hero. That first smile is always so...humbling. Give me an hour."
"Alright."
He hung up and looked at the shaking Kie. He smiled,
"Well, we have an hour to kill."
"Can he do it?"
"If he can't, I'll just kidnap you and call it good."
she smirked a little at that one. He then patted the small girl on her head.
"I'm sure he'll make it happen. we got Kaguya outta a major family, if we can pluck that rose from her bed of thorns, I'm confident we can free a sweet little songbird like you from a cage."
"Nice line!"
"Thanks Kaguya!"
The eavesdropper laughed, while Tyler held up a piece of brownie pizza to the nervous girl.
"Here, stuff that cute face. It'll make you feel better."
she opened her mouth and chomped onto the piece, taking it clean out of his hand. he then remembered his task.
"Gimme a sec Kie, gotta give a heads up to the others."
He looked over to see Tatsi giving a loudly moaning Melody a full-bodied massage buckassed naked. He then found Lillica and Sakura in their underwear in front of a smug-looking Chika. The ladies put down their cards and a fully-clothed Chika had a flush. The two losers groaned and unhooked their bras. Lillica had a red-laced set of bra and panties, while Sakura's was a cutely pure white lace bra and cotton panties. The losers tossed their bras to the now lewdly staring Chika, who had a large pile of chips and a larger pile of clothes behind her.
"Wow, see, I KNEW you were a hustler, Chika."
Lillica and Sakura squeaked at his surprise appearance. He took a seat beside the gambling ladies. A nervous Kie beside him.
"Hey deal me in."
Chika's eye went wide,
"We're playing strip!"
"Did I stutter?"
The pink-haired girl smiled evilly as she handed the deck to Lillica for her deal. Tyler got a good look at the nearly naked girl as he watched her shuffle. Her skin underneath her bra was a little paler then the rest of her body, and her nipples were round and appeared be quite hard. Sakura was still on the small side. Lillica smiled as she dealt his cards.
"Caught checkin out other girls?"
"Pff, just comparing racks. So far, Melody has everyone here beat."
"Well, when you pack a pair of Double-ds of that caliber, few can. So what’s up?"
Tyler smiled as he doubled the current pot. This got quite a look of concern from Chika.
"Got a call From Otagowa. We got a family gathering this Sunday."
Lillica sighed as she called a bet by Chika. She revealed the first three cards. Tyler didn't even acknowledge the full house he had already. Kie was sitting with her back against him. Tyler then raised the bet by fifty. Which was less then half his previous bet. Chika sniggered as she called him. Lillica then explained as she called Chika's call.
"Great another Gathering."
"They that bad? Bet."
"They can be. we have to see other members of the large family try to get along with ones they can't stand for an evening. Plus me and Sakura have to spend the early morning getting dolled up by stylists. Check."
She flipped the next card. Tyler now had two different full houses to chose from. He bet his shirt, and Chika called with her dress. Lillica smiled at that.
"I'd have thought you loved getting your doll on. Raise."
"Only if I want to show off for someone. Otherwise it's a right pain in the ass. Bet, my panties are all I have left now."
Sakura and folded right at the start of the hand, since she only had her panties too. Lillica flipped the last card, and Tyler still gave zero reaction as his two full houses became a four-of-a-kind with aces. The turn passed to him and he raised his pants, which Chika called with her stockings.
"Plus I can't stand most of the extended family."
"They pricks?"
"Royal. They seem to think our family is everything in life. Call."
"That bad? Well, Maybe I should consult Kaguya. Hey, four-of-a-kind aces beats a fullhouse twos and threes Chika. Pay up!"
The pink haired hustler squalled as she stood up and unlaced her black dress uniform. She tossed the garment to Tyler who caught then stored it behinds him. She then tossed her white stockings to him and he laid them on top. she had a more angry look then embarrassed as she sat back down in her pink bra and panty set. Since Lillica had also lost the round she stripped off her panties and tossed them behind Tyler.
"Guess I'm out. Got nothing else to bet."
"Oh, now we can get creative. Now if you want to win your clothes back, bet favors. Like for example if Chika were to bet, she bets you a back rub, then you call with say a full groping. If Chika wins, she gets a back rub, if you win you grope her. follow?"
Both ladies just looked at him.
"How long you bin sitting on that for?"
"Too long. So, you in?"
"Pff, bitch please. I am soooo in."
"by the way, nice to know the carpet matches the drapes."
"EPP!"
"Cute."
She smacked the perverted boy. Tyler then shuffled the cards and dealt. as he did he got a good look at Lillica's hidden gem. She had a small patch of flame red fur just above her entrance, which looked meticulously groomed and cared for. He then looked at his cards, a pair of kings. He then sat back and patted a nearly asleep Kie, waking back up. She stretched, and Tyler could hear small creaks and pops in her back. He smiled as he raised his shirt again, which Chika called with her bra.
"So, Lillica, I'll be bringing Melody, and Ghost. So just how bad are the extended Family?"
"I bet, Chika, if I lose I have to kiss you on the mouth, if I win, I get my skirt back."
"Ohhh how Salacious. I accept."
Tyler smiled, and raised by seventy. Chika called with a counter bet of her own.
"I bet, Lillica If I win, I get to kiss your nipple, If I lose, You get your bra back."
"Accepted. I'm kinda enjoying this idea here."
Tyler smiled as he placed a bet of a hundred. Then Lillica answered his question
"The extended family are all animals. All they want is status. Check. Last year, I heard a rumor from a staff member Kouki took a blowjob from a subbranch family member in exchange for her daughter to go to Kaguya's school."
"Somehow I believe that. Here, raise by my pants. So, I can expect lots of side deals and a few attempts at plotting."
Chika was licking her lips in Lillica's direction as she raised her a full-blown makeout session. Then Lillica countered with a kiss to a rather sensitive spot. Tyler was then put between a rock and a hard place. He wanted to strip Chika bare for cheating, but he REALLY wanted to see the elegant beauty of Lillica follow through on her bet. He opted for the former, since he was merely killing time. Plus it kinda felt weird thinking of watching his sister kiss the kitty of another girl. The laid out his cards and won again. Chika squealed and handed her bra and panties over to him. He got a good glimpse of her spot too, taking note that her natural hair color was indeed pink, and her slit was a well-maintained fold of flesh. He smiled as he watched Chika have to makeout with Lillica per their bet. Chika struggled while Lillica seemed to be really into it. He smiled and handed his winnings to Lillica after she finished her tasting of Chika's mouth.
"Here, I'm out. Any more an I'll lose it. Plus, Chika's cheating."
"waaaa!"
"How?"
"She's been storing a card in her lap, I noticed when I came over."
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"Cause I wanted to beat her myself."
Chika was now trying to scooch away, only for Lillica to grab the naked girl and liplock her again, amidst her squealing. He was smiling when his phone went off. He tapped Kie and they went back to the solitary chessboard.
"Hello?"
"Hey, got your answer."
"well, we get her or not?"
"We got her. Her mother is a miserable old crone that HATES that poor girl. In her eyes, Kie is the reason her life crumbled."
"Jesus. When do we get her cards?"
"Any second. I will leave her affairs to you like with Kaguya."
"Understood. I should wait by the door. Things are kinda gettin hot in here."
"Please don't get my girls sucked into an orgy. Let me still think they're pure little angels for a little bit longer."
"Sure. Though to be fair, Kaguya is more Fallen Angel then Pure angel."
"I heard that."
"Again, kinda hard not to, since ya know not ten feet from me."
"wanna a kick in the balls at pointblank range?"
"Understood."
"Good boy."
"Well, I got everything handled here. So we got a new addition?"
"yep. Make her happy."
"With gusto!"
"Later then."
He hung up, and clapped his hands together getting everyone to look at him.
"Great news people. The Yataomo family has a new sister. Let me reintroduce Kie Yataomo. Take a bow toots."
Kie was crying through her smile at the news. Melody smiled underneath Tatsi's weight. Lillica, Sakura, and Kaguya all came over to greet their new sister. Tyler then caught Hayasaka's eye and she nodded to the door. he went over and found someone knocking he answered to find Yozora with Kie's packet of cards. Tyler accepted it without opening the door fully, since it was kinda wild inside. Yozora chuckled at the noise within. He bowed before heading off. Tyler then walked over to Kie and handed her new ID and bankcard. She then started sobbing with pure joy as she saw her new name. He then found Hayasaka beside him.
"So, you saved her too?"
"Yep. Her mother was taking her failures in life out on her daughter."
"So, Kaguya gets a new sister."
"And Kie gets to sleep peacefully at night. Now only question is, where to put her. I'm thinking having her bunk with Kaguya. what do you think?"
"Hmm, Kaguya would love the idea of a little sister. Only thing is she has zero idea how to be an older sister."
"True. hmm, I don't want Kie to be alone. I'd have her room with Lillica and Sakura, but I feel like it would be cramped in their unit."
"Agreed. On both accounts. She can't stay here, she'd be scarred for life by you and Melody's antics."
"Plus Ghost would never let her sleep. Why don't we try Kaguya's flat for a while, see if she surprises us. That room is plenty big enough for two. Plus it'd give me a window to work with. You think Kaguya could handle it?"
"Hmmm, maybe. Plus she has Kiria, Aki, you and Melody all in screaming range. Plus Lillica and Sakura too."
"Lets ask them. Hey, Kaguya, Kie, c'mere a sec."
The girls came over,
"Whats up?"
"I do something wrong?"
"Nah. Just a question. Hey, Kaguya, I need some time to get her set, think she ca crash with you for a while? If you don't mind that is, Kie, Kaguya."
Kaguya seemed to glow at the idea. She threw her arms around a equally glowing Kie.
"I'd love it! We're sisters now, so of course!"
"I'd love to room with big sister Kagy!"
"Kagy? How cute."
"Indeed. I'm calling her that."
Kaguya was far too busy hugging Kie to notice the teasing. Tyler's phone the went off again. This time Amaki.
"Hey Demon."
"Hello, RedFox. Damn that’s an epic nickname. What’s up?"
"Two things: I heard you got me another daughter to ruin."
"Yep, her names Kie, here I'll take a picture."
He snapped a picture of the giggling girl and sent it to the matriarch.
"Got it. Damn she's a cutie. Her and Sakura are in the same class, right?"
"Yep, her mother was using that poor girl as a lightning rod for all her life's failures."
"God that’s sad. well, I'm glad i got a son who enjoys snatching little girls from danger."
"Uh, Phrasing."
"I know what I said. Otagowa seems to think you're trying to transform our family into your own personal harem."
"Fuck me, not you too! I DO NOT want to keep reopening that bag of manure."
"You didn't."
"Didn't what?"
He could here the elegant lady laughing on the other end.
"You did not go make a harem of those girls, did you?"
"NO! FUCK NO! Melody did."
"Bullshit!"
"Ya know what? I'm not playing this game, hey Melody! Would you PLEASE tell this Fox-chick the harem thing was YOUR idea."
He tossed the phone to her and just sat on the soft couch, just done with the whole mess. Aki came over and sat beside him as he just rubbed his temples.
"We that much of a burden to you?"
"No, I just don't want you hurt because of me. again, I didn't want this."
Aki sighed as she laid her head in his lap.
"Is it really such a bad thing we want to be with you?"
"I don't know. One hand I'm fucking ecstatic I have so many of the most beautiful girls I have ever known clamoring to be with me, but at the same time, regardless of her words, I’m afraid it'll hurt her if I start to actually show affection to other girls the same way I do her. Then there’s the added problem I feel like I'm cheating on her by even considering it. I love Melody. I also love everyone in this room. even that lump of fur in the corner there. I want a harem but at the very same time I don't. I want to make you all happy, but I don't want to hurt you. I'm kinda lost on exactly what do to here."
The swordgirl sighed, and reached up to place a hand on his cheek,
"Have you ever thought you maybe think too much? You care about us. We care about you. So, have a little faith on her."
"I try, I really do. I just. The thought her getting hurt makes me physically sick, and it hurts. Like a lot. So I'm floundering. She wants this more than I do. Get that shit. I got a beautiful girlfriend that wants a harem more than her perverted boyfriend. How’s that for irony?"
Aki just slapped him. he looked down and she smiled,
"Idiot. Here try showing me affection and watch her reaction. If you still don't like it, I'll help you convince her to drop the idea. I see your point. You feel like your setting her up for pain, and you just can't handle even the mere thought. You also feel like you're breaking a promise to her. Again, not an option. So, test it. Test her resolve. If she has any form of negative reaction, you'll pick it up instantly. But, have you considered she's doing this to give you MORE people to love?"
"What do you mean?"
"You love that girl mor ferociously than I thought humanly possible. She knows that, hell she loves you with a nearly identical intensity. And et she is still trying to set you up with a harem. She is doing this so we can bask in that love WITH her. She told me just how much it weighs on your mind, trying to juggle our feelings without hurting us. The thing you refused to accept was this was an imperfect puzzle. There was no solution to make the pieces fit together without a few breaking or bending. She then made you an out. You just saw it as another way it could get us hurt. So she loves you so much, and trusts you that much more to let you have more than one girl. Because at the end of the day, no matter where you go, how far you roam, how many surround you, you WILL always go back to her."
Tyler then remembered something Melody had said to him the first time the harem had come up.
"I know that no matter how many are around you, I know you will always come back to me."
"Hm?"
"Sorry, just thinking I need to get off my high horse. If Melody trusts me enough to allow me multiple girlfriends, them I need to trust her the exact same to not get hurt. But I need to test this theory."
Aki tilted her head to the side.
"How you gonna do that?"
"Hmmmm, well, I do have ONE idea."
He then looked at Aki, who picked right up on his look. She smiled,
"Come get me!"
He grabbed the swordgirl sat her on his lap, she giggled loudly, getting Melody's eye as she was still on the phone. Tyler then pulled her in for a very passionate kiss, one she responded with in full. She tasted of soda and chocolate, her tongue nimble and strong. Her lips were soft and matched his intensity with pure heat. Tyler had begun the kiss, and he had to end it, else she pass out. He pulled back, and seeing a look of pure joy on Melody's face. She was truly happy at his display, and he found no negative emotions whatsoever. He winked at her, and she went red, while every other girl just looked confused by what the hell just happened. Aki was still seated comfortably on his lap, and was panting like an over-heated dog.
"So, you like it?"
she responded by latching back on for round two. Only she pulled him down onto to the couch with her on top. Melody was laughing at the sight. Amaki sensed something important had just happened,
"Soo, what our boy do now?"
Melody responded with a love filled voice
"He's finally trusting me like I trust him. And seeing that trust for what it means."
"You're a lucky girl, Melody."
"We do not deserve each other. he is everything I could ever wish for, and I am everything he never thought he'd have."
The RedFox was happy for the couple.
"Well, I look forward to the two of you driving our extended family insane."
"Oh, I'll make the men fall in love, and the ladies purple with envy. Tyler will just scare everyone shitless."
"This is gonna be fun! Bye sweetie,"
"Bye, Future-mother-in-law."
Amaki laughed as she hung up, then Melody went to see Aki how resting happily on Tyler's chest.
"Room for one more?"
"My number 1 gets top priority. You, scoot."
Aki remained in place, but Tyler just brushed her to the side. Tyler then wriggled further onto the couch so Melody could get in on the chest laying. She got comfy, while Aki grumbled as she repositioned herself till she was comfy too. Tyler then kissed Melody lovingly.
"Sorry It took me so long to actually trust you. I thought I was already, but I guess I was wrong."
She smiled as she brushed her long hair out of her eye,
"You're forgiven. You got so wrapped up in how it could hurt us, or me specifically me, you forgot to see my true intentions."
"for now matter how many are around me, I will always come back to you. I love you Melody."
"I love you too, Tyler."
Aki was happily under his arm, when he turned his attention to her,
"I love you too, Aki."
She gasped, and snuggled even further into his warm arm.
"I love you too, Tyler."
Then Tyler had a thought that made him chuckle. Both girls stared,
"What so funny?"
"Yeah, spill!"
"Aki once told me I was a helluva ladykiller, she then said the others would have to watch out for me. I'm just finding it funny. Guess she was right."
They both laughed. Then Little Kiria came over and climbed onto his chest and fell deeply asleep on the open spot on his chest. Her small chest rising and falling with each breath. Tyler gazed at the clock, 10pm. He looked around to see the girls cleaning up and with the exception of Tatsi and Satuski were getting dressed in night clothes. He then looked at Kiria. He smiled,
"Hey, lets get her to the bed."
Melody and Aki smiled. The was a very quiet awwwwwww, as Tyler lifted the sleeping girl like she was made of cotton. He then laid her in the lower bunk, and he too readied for bed. Asika would be crashing there too. Ryuko had helped Hayasaka pullout the two folding beds from the sectional, while Kairi pulled the one from the love seat. Tyler was in his sweatpants and no shirt when he felt a finger on his spine. He turned to see Kaguya in a red night robe. She seemed to have a question in her eyes,
"What’s up?"
"Can I join you tonight?"
"Sure. Might get crowded with the other three."
she smiled as she undid her hair. He went to pick Kiria up again, only for her to wake somewhat and change into her long nightshirt and grab her plushie. Tyler used this opportunity to climb in beside Melody. she grabbed an arm, then a still woozy Kiria climbed back onto his chest and passed out again, Aki then climbed in and took his other arm. Kaguya hesitated a moment before Aki tapped her arm. The nervous girl then plucked up courage and tucked herself between Aki and Tyler's body. In the rest of the room, similar groupings had formed. On the top bunk, Lily, Kie, and Lillica were all wrapped up together, on the loveseat bed, Sakura was entrenched between Tatsi, Satuski, with Ghost draped across them, On a sectional bed was Hayasaka, Kairi, Asika, and Ryuko. On that last bed was Chika and her sisters. Tyler sighed happily listening to the sounds of their soft breathing. He then felt eyes to his left. He looked to see Kaguya looking at him. He tilted his head, but she just snuggled closer to him and passed out. He smiled and turned his head to see Melody smiling as he moved her head closer to his. They kissed briefly,
"Goodnight Melody, I love you."
"Goodnight Tyler, I love you too."


FRIDAY. THE 11TH DAY.
Tyler's siren went off and the bed gave a collective groan. Kaguya, Chika and her sisters had to go to school. Tyler rose too, setting a still-deeply sleeping Kiria into Melody's arms. The little girl was then encased in the blue-eyed beauty's massive breasts. Aki had risen too, only so Tyler and Kaguya could get out of bed, she then crawled right back in and snuggled into Melody and Kiria. The girls going to school took their showers, and Tyler had a simple breakfast of bagels, coffee and peanut butter. Hayasaka was also awake and helping out. Since the new kitchen had plenty of room, they could work together. Tyler then got the rather brilliant idea for the next party. Since they now had plenty of kitchen space, he could now ask the chefs in the group to make something special. Kaguya, Chika and her sisters came out and were yawning still.
"Mornin ladies. Here, this'll get ya going."
He placed the mugs of coffee on the counter. The girls all took drinks and found they liked it, as he had countered the bitterness with chocolate chips he'd let melt in the mugs. The breakfast was eaten, and Tyler walked them out the door. He watched them get into their respective vehicles, and waved em off. HE would be visiting the school later to give that Shirogane a good kick in the ass. For now, he yawned and went back inside. He relocked his door, and went to climb back into bed with the girls. He got in beside Aki, and wrapped the swordgirl in his arms, and was about to fall back asleep when she rolled over and latched onto him like a body pillow. She was shorter then him so he could see over her head, right into Melody's smiling eyes. The busty blue eyed beauty had Kiria nestled snugly in her large bosom. She winked at her lover and he just smiled. He threaded his hand over to her and she took it. Tyler then used his greater strength to move the sleeping Aki closer to the pair. HE got close enough that Aki was how right up against Kiria. Tyler was now near enough to Melody that he could hear her whisper, so as not to wake the girls between them.
"I am happy you decided to trust me."
He really wanted to kiss her, and she could clearly see that,
"I'm sorry it took me so damn long."
She gave a sleeping Kiria a peck on her head.
"It's more fun this way, isn't?"
He smiled and kissed the sleeping Aki in her sleep.
"So much more. Think she'll notice?"
"Give her a better taste, just to be sure."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
He kissed Aki in her sleep again, making sure to be extra gentle and leaving the taste of his mouth in her mouth. He then laid back down and fell asleep staring into Melody's eyes. The next thing Tyler knew was his head was moving side to side and something warm and moist was in his mouth. He opened his eyes to see Aki full-blown making out with him while he was asleep. He surprised the swordgirl by enveloping her body in his arms and holding her against him. He then heard a bunch of giggling.
"Damn, she got caught!"
"It's kinda hot though."
"Oh VERY hot."
"That dude a player fo so."
"It weird I kinda wanna try that?"
"On him? Go for it, he'd love it!"
"Yeah, Melody gave him free rein to play. So play he will."
"Well, makes sense. Not a woman on the planet could steal THAT boy's heart from her."
"And he'd never let them get the means to try."
Tyler smiled as he flipped his best friend on to her back and pinned her. She then sighed with disappointment.
"Damn, I thought I was being sneaky!"
"He chuckled as he kissed her again.
"You need a few pointers, but not bad for your first sleep assault. Practice on Asika or Melody before trying the master."
"Master, eh?"
"All I'll prove it. Tonight, wear as much as you can to bed, and in the morning you will wake up naked."
"Not the kinda thing a girl wants to have proven by the dude she just slept with."
"What? Fraid I mind find...a discrepancy? OUCH!!!"
She smacked him real hard for that one. He smiled as he reared, then he lost his balance and fell out of the bed on his back. He laid there for a moment then the room just started laughing. Aki was red faced but also laughing. She got out of the bed, and Tyler could see she wasn't wearing panties under her night robe. She looked down and he licked his lips at her moist crevice, and winked. She kicked him, not bothering to move. He then heard a happy giggle, and he saw Melody nearby getting sucked on by Kiria and a panting Asika.
"Well, mornin ladies! Hey, Aki, nice to know you shave. Rugburn sucks!"
More laughs, and Aki just sighed at the hopeless horndog, annnnd kicked him again. She then grabbed her shower gear and went to wash up, since his teasing and dirty flirting had excited her. Tyler picked his bulk up, only for Kie to tackle him back down.
"NO! Stay down and hug me!"
"Yes, Ma'am!"
He hugged his newest sister. He then spotted Lillica and Sakura nearby.
"Hey, Lillica, I got a few more questions on that gathering Sunday, care to help me out?"
The flaming red beauty smiled.
"Sure, I'll also fill in Melody too, since she's coming."
"Oh and Ghost. Having a white wolf prowling around should be interesting."
"This might just be fun."
"Plus I can't wait to see Melody get dolled up again."
She smiled as she replied.
"If you want to me to look good, just say so!"
"You always look good. So when you go the extra mile, it makes it that much more special."
"Awwwwww!"
She smiled as her heart jumped with happiness. Tyler then picked the small Kie up and hugged her tightly. he then saw Ryuko in a corner, the tough streetchick seemed down for some reason. He then remembered what Melody had told him about the punkrocker. He looked to see Melody smile as she understood him enough to know what he wanted. He tossed Kie squealing in the top bunk of the beds like a sack of potatoes, and she bounced giggling like she was getting tickled mercilessly. He went over to the badass.
"Yo, what up hickchick?"
She smiled as he sat beside her. Ryuko brushed the red stripe of hair in her otherwise black,
"Not much. Just feel kinda left out."
"Wanna hit the town then?"
She jerked her head around to look at him,
"huh?"
"I said, wanna hit the town, just us?"
"But what about Melody?"
"Hrmmm, good point. OH, I've got a great idea! Hey, Melody!"
She looked over curiously.
"Why don't you, Aki, and Asika hang for today? I get the feeling you three might wanna compare notes."
Melody's eyes lit up as she saw his ploy, and understood his motives,
"Why that sounds lovely. Why don't all us girls go out? Well, except for you Ryuko, YOU have a date today!"
The other girls all started chattering together happily. The Ryuko poked Tyler's side.
"Okay, what’s your game here?"
"Ahhh, I wanna take my friend out? Do I really need a game to do that?"
"Seems a little outta nowhere is all."
"Fair. I've wanted to hang for a while now. Plus, I kinda wanna discuss the RYUKO METHOD some more."
She just laughed,
"Jesus it took you that long to find out?"
"Hey, I can't find what I'm not lookin fer."
"I guess. Not even you can read minds."
"I think I can make your's out pretty well."
"Well, by all means go for it."
"Alright. You feel left out cause you don't think you have anything to really offer. Melody's a sexy succubus, Aki's my best friend, Asika is a sex-fiend. So what do you have? You're tough as nails with a kind heart, but then again, so id Tatsi or Satuski. You feel more like the fifth wheel then a part of the group. Plus, we're a little wild and insane so it's harder for you to fit in. Have I been wrong so far?"
She sighed and pulled her knees to her chest. Tyler noticed she was wearing a rather cute set of blue and white pajamas. She then laid her head on her knees.
"Of course you see right through me. Why wouldn't you? I suppose you know I crushed hard for you, right?"
"Actually, I only found that out last Sunday. And Melody had to tell me out right."
She seemed a little shocked by this revelation.
"How could you miss it? I thought I was clear, ya know teasing you, finding ways to be near you, even going as far to hand deliver letters to you."
"Like I said, I can't see something if I'm not looking for it. I just thought you wanted to be good friends."
She sighed and pressed her eyes into her knees.
"So, what? Ya wanna recruit me for your harem?"
"Hrm, not if you don't want to. I’m sure I can figure something out. So, for the time being, again, wanna go raise some hell?"
She was still struggling with something. She looked like she really wanted to say something but for some reason couldn't. Tyler was about to ask her when a toothbrush came flying at his face. He caught it and twirled it around his fingers a moment.
"There’s a message here, but what could it be?"
The entire room roared at him in frustration.
"TAKE A DAMN SHOWER!!!"
"Yessh, that bad? Well, alright."
He got up and smiled as he went to hop in,
"Try to survive till I get back, kay?"
He took an extra long shower. He was about to climb out when the door opened and Melody came in.
"Hey, can we talk?"
"Sure, I've been trying to extend my time in here anyway."
She smiled as she undressed. Her naked body still as captivating as always for the poor boyfriend. She climbed in behind him and he started running his hands through her hair, loving just how silky soft it was.
"So, what’s been eatin you?"
She sighed.
"Ryuko is caught in a tough spot."
"That she is."
Melody gasped as he moved his hands to her front giving her large breasts an early morning massage as he rubbed the cotton-candy and peach bodywash into them.
"Wow, I still can't get over just how awesome these are."
She leaned back into him, and felt the tentpole at attention against her inner thigh.
"Careful with that probe. It's near a rather dangerous area."
"Understood, moving it two degrees to the left."
"Just press it straight up."
"Like this?"
"Yes, now it won't spear me by accident."
"And is now safely docked in between soft cheeks made of marshmallow."
"I'm going to take that as complement, otherwise I'll show you iron buns."
"Yes Ma'am. Now is Aki talking to Ryuko?"
"Nice segway. Yeah, she is. She gets it."
"Well, I'll trust her. Hey, tickle tickle."
He had started to lather her gem up with an extended finger, and she bent over against him from the surprise attack. She was gasping as she braced herself against the shower wall.
"Hey, not right now! They'll hear us!"
"Okay. I'm nearly done cleaning your cat anyway."
"Ohhhh, uhhhh, You're evil! Now I'm gonna spend the rest of the day squirming!"
"You could always get Asika to help you with that!"
"uuuuuhhhhhhh!, I just might! Hey, not that spot! It's sensitive! Ohhhh, okay, are you done yet? Hurry, I'm about to lose it!"
he smiled as he took a shower hose done and rinsed her off. she shuddered. He then laughed as he started helping her with her hair. She was enjoying his attention, and she could still feel a length of steel between her seats behind her as he worked. She was kinda sad when they were finished. He hugged his now clean girlfriend and they exited the shower. Tyler would be visiting Kaguya's school, so he decided to go with his more...dangerous look. A leather jacket, black undershirt and his denim jeans. Melody had chose a blue lace bra and panty set, a long white, strapless sundress that showed off her massive melons, and had done her hair in a twin tail style like Kiria. The result made her look infinitely sexy with a dash of cuteness. Tyler had just finished brushing his teeth when she hugged him.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"You know, that makes you look like some greaser from the American fifties."
"Do I look good?"
she pressed her head into her dangerous boyfriend's back,
"You look dangerously handsome."
"That's all I need then. Long as I look good to you, I don't care what the others think."
"Do I look good?"
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you. I work hard at it."
"And I love you for it! So, I'll look good for you, and you look good for me."
"Sounds like a deal!"
He smiled as he rinsed is mouth then they walked out, to find a foot-tapping Ryuko with her own shower gear.
"Fuckin FINALLY! You fuck in there or somethin?"
"Oh, we'd need at LEAST the whole day and night for our first time."
"And, maybe an empty building, just incase the screams attract attention."
"I'm sure I can find us an isol-OH MY GOD I GOT A GREAT IDEA!"
His look of inspiration now making the others nervous. Melody smiled as she asked,
"What's your lightbulb this time?"
"Guys, group week-long beach excursion!"
The sighs of relief were evident. Tyler was a little indignant at that,
"Ahh, what the hell?"
Aki came up and smacked him,
"Pff, idiot. we thought you had an idea for some kind of orgy party."
"Seriously? Is THAT what you think my mind is made of? Crazed sexual fantasies?"
Melody smiled,
"Well, you ARE a very sensual person that loves touching your hot girlfriends sexy bodies."
"Not helping, but I love you."
Tyler was then faced with laughter as he took a seat at the counter. He then got a call from Saito.
"Good morning to you sir. I hope I find you well."
"Good morning to you too, Saito. I'm good, gonna hit the town with a friend."
" I do hope you enjoy yourself. Now, I have a few matters I wish to get your opinion on."
"Certainly. Whatchya got?"
"Well, sir, I have received a request for your presence at a business in the central shopping district. I have another potential robbery I'd like your assistance with. Lastly, sir, I have a formal date request for the lady Sakura by one miss Rikka Tuleniy. They are quite good friends sir, but sadly they don't get that many opportunities to be together."
"That is sad to hear. I received a call regarding Miss Rikka from the Redfox yesterday."
"I see. So I take you will help her?"
"Yep. I have one or two more fires to put out with Kaguya, then I can give this my full attention. If they don't get enough time together, how bout we set the lady up with a driver?"
"That's a very generous offer, sir. I'd like you to pass that along yourself, though."
"Agreed. Now, about this robbery."
"Yes. While the Demon was out of action, a store under our umbrella was broken into and ransacked. The safe and cash registers emptied, new merchandise taken, and a set of manga books you are said to enjoy were torched."
"Wait, Manga? Saito, what store was this?"
"I believe the name was...Heito's Anime and Manga, sir."
"Ohhhh, NOW it's personal! That’s the shop I took Melody on our first date! What series was torched?"
"I believe it was called, Monster Monsume, sir."
"Wait what? Oh, they done fucked up now. That's Melody's guilty pleasure. waaaaittt, Melody?"
He stopped as he got a thought. He looked over to see Ghost.
"Ghost, you're with Melody today. I think someone wants a word with my girlfriend."
The wolf growled. Melody seemed a little surprised.
"Wow, not coming with me this time?"
"Aww, duh, of course I am. I want Ghost as your shadow."
"What’s up?"
Ryuko had come out of the shower. Tyler was surprised by her outfit choice. The streetchick had combed her hair, making the messy black mop into more of a crown of midnight. Her single red stripe seemed to be glowing like a flash of neon. She was wearing a seriously metal sailor suit. The two-piece garment had a red scarf, navy blue skirt, blood red suspenders from her crop top to her skirt, and a single red glove akin to a cloth gauntlet. Her red scarf even appeared to have black eyes, with one X'd out. Her shoes were a pair of black skater sneakers. The now sexified punkrocker walked over to where Tyler was still on the phone.
"Damn, Ryuko, you look nearly as dangerous as I do. The manga shop I took melody on our first date got ransacked, and a favorite series of hers was torched. I think she's got an enemy lookin for a pound of flesh. So, I'm afraid I'm circling the wagons. He'll still head out, but Melody and Ghost are coming too. Okay?"
Ryuko sighed, but when she looked him in the eye, she had a look of acceptance
"I know I can't compete with HER stranglehold on your heart. Plus if you think she's in danger, well, let's get that threat removed so we can get on with our date. I don't mind the wolf as much."
"Ryuko. You're awesome, and don't let Satuski tell you otherwise!"
"Why am I the only one singled out?"
"Political reasons."
"Patronizing jackass."
"Okay, sorry bout that Saito. I just set Melody's detail up. I think this is a challenge, a spit in my face, so to speak."
"You would deliberately spit in YOUR face sir?"
"Plenty of idiots that think since I was out for a few days I'm weaker. It's the old adage, Make god bleed, and the sharks will come. Problem is the Demon hasn't lost a step. So, any suspects...Actually hold on. We've only been to that store the once. And I paid for that volume myself. There was only one person in the store, and that being the cashier. Saito, we get security footage?"
"It is in an email I sent you this morning sir."
"Good man! Lets see."
Tyler flipped his laptop open and logged on, he set his phone to speaker so he could work and talk.
"Okay, I have the video. Okay, so we got three idiots. Hrmmm Interesting, they torched the manga FIRST, then raided the registers. Okay, so were looking for one dude and two chicks. Hey, I know that build."
Tyler paused the recording and, using his video editing software he'd bought to help out Akio with her ghost hunting, he zoomed in on the guy's arm. A patch of bare skin was exposed, revealing a triangle shaped tattoo.
"Hey, Melody, come here a sec. That look familiar?"
The beauty came over and ID'd the tat.
"Heey, That's Owa's Tri-force. He love's showing it off when I visit his shop."
"No mistake?"
"With the sheer amount of times he's flashed that when I visit, yeah, kinda unmistakable."
"I thought so too. Kinda hard not to forget a solid-gold shimmering Triforce. Saito, we got an in. His names Owa Atagona. The shop owner. Can you find him?"
"Owa Atagona? Hmmm, if I am not mistaken he actually lives in a unit under our purview. You think he's the ringleader?"
"Would explain why he was the one that lit the fire. If he's got a think for Melody, it gives motive for the Manga. Money is easy enough. But somethings not adding up."
"what’s that sir?"
"Well, the whole scenario. Dude has the friggin keys, why BREAK the registers and crack the safe?"
"I see. You think's it a set-up?"
"Maybe. I'll know for sure when I speak to Owa. It's quite possible it's a rival manga store trying to get the Demon angry at Owa for some reason. But that doesn't hold water either. How'd they know to target that specific Manga? I wonder."
Tyler then rewatched the footage, and noticed something about the trio's dynamic.
"Ohhhh, so that's how it is? It looks like tis lady here, is in charge. see how she's pointing an directing traffic? Okay, the dudes the muscle, is the same height and build as Ota and has a similar Tattoo. Amateurs, any decent crew doesn't NEED direction in the field. That one's mask is crooked, so they musta geared up in the mall, and not long ago. Hey, Saito?"
"Sir?"
"Can we get other camera angles? I'm thing along the most direct route from the escalators on either side. I'm thinking this is just a grudge."
"I will have them in ten minutes."
"coolio. Now do we have Owa's address?"
"Yes, sir. It is 564 Karkat st."
"Karkat st?"
"Yes Milady."
"My house is on that st!"
"Is Asuika home?"
"NO, she's on the other side of the country."
"If you were not here, where would you be, right now."
"In my room....Oh MY GOD!"
"Saito, I'm calling Yozora."
"Understood sir."
Tyler dialed up Yozora.
"Akiri."
"Tell me we still have a detail outside Asuika's house?"
"We do, Akiri. Is there an issue?"
"I need a status report now. I'm thinking someone’s after melody."
"At once Akiri."
Ryuko was rubbing melody's shoulders. The blue-eyed beauty was now extremely nervous. The Yozora called,
"Akiri. You're correct. A group were after the Lady."
"Were?"
"We have them."
"Bring them to me. Ghost, get angry."
"Akiri."
The wolf then set up on his bed, and started practicing her growls. Tyler patted Melody.
"Well, looks like these idiots didn't get the memo. You in MY house now toots."
"It's still scary."
"Not really, I mean come on, would you really be anywhere else but here? Soon as yo mam told you she was going somewhere, what would be the very first thing you'd do?"
"Pack a bag and sprint straight here."
"Exactly-" bangbangbangbang
A series of heavy smashes where heard on the steel door. The girls all got behind the counter as Tyler reached over and pulled his rifle. He hummed as he fit the shots into the long weapon. Ghost had gone silent as Tyler chambered a round,
"who is it?"
He spoke loudly and extremely arrogantly, like he just didn't give a fuck. He then heard a conversation.
"Hey, you don't think?"
"Pff, he's dead! Those bitches are ours now!"
"Yeah! Remember, we watched them haul the Demon out on a stretcher!"
"Your right, must just be a recording, I can't wait to fuck that Melody chick!"
"We still gotta kill that wolf though."
"Well, get this door open!"
Tyler was laughing as he picked up his still on speaker phone,
"I got a few idiot visitors, Yozora. Be right back."
Tyler then lifted his rifle, and aimed down sights, then he smiled. He went over,
"Jesus go easy on ma door! I'll get the damn thing. Just gimme a sec!"
He undid the chains and opened the door wide and looked a now white-faced group of mask wearing guys.
"Why, hello there."
Tyler was smiling as he stepped outside and shut the door behind him, Ghost growling behind him. The idiots were now backing away slowly,
"Soooo, who wanted to fuck my girlfriend?"
"He did."
The two in front pointed fingers at the guy behind them. Tyler smiled, as he rechambered a round in his rifle, just to drive home his point.
"So, now I understand. IS Owa here, by chance?"
They pushed the guy forward.
"Thought so. Hey, Ghost? That one there, I see a new tennis ball. Git em!"
The wolf surged forward latched onto the mans nuts, then Tyler felt an unseen gaze and stepped to the side as a round smashed into the stone wall by his head.
"Oh, you little shit! I see you, here, catch!"
He hefted his rifle, sighted the idiot sniper in a tree across the street, and fired. The would-be sniper then fell out of the tree.
"THAT was how you planned to deal with Ghost? Seriously? You do understand how wolves fight, right? Hey, Yozora. Here, they're yours."
The security agent had come up behind them with thirty men with assault rifles and machine guns. The boys were then cuffed and dragged away. Yozora then came to stand and take a measurement for Tyler's shot.
"Don't bother. It was maybe 100yds, if that. Nothing too special. So, what'd the other team find?"
The security agent had seen his young boss dodge that sniper round matrix-style and now understood that no one could ever kill him long distance.
"Akiri, they managed to get inside, but our team neutralized them easily."
"Damage?"
"None sir."
"I'll take Melody over to verify. I trust you, but this was her home."
"I understand."
"Get word out that the Demon is very much alive, and very much at full strength. These idiots were tragically uninformed."
"It will be done Akiri."
"Now then, can I borrow your knife for a moment? Thank you."
Tyler then proceeded to dig the sniper round out of the wall. He then inspected the projectile.
"Hmmm, pff, weak. 30-06 civilian, Standard hunting munition. Nothing special. Here, souvenir."
He tossed the bullet to Yozora and handed him his knife back. Tyler dusted his hands off, and went back inside.
"Alright, ladies. Shows over."
Sakura poked her head up,
"It safe?"
"No extra bad feelings, just a few overconfident idiots thinking the Demon was dead. Melody, we're paying a visit to Asuika's place. They got in, but Yozora's people got em. They said zero damage, but ya know, it was your home."
She smiled,
"I understand. I finally get to show you MY lair!"
"Damn straight. Ryuko, Ghost, you come too. everyone else, have fun. Oh, shit, I nearly forgot."
He went and sat back at the counter and redailed Saito
"Sir. I understand you had visitors."
"Yep. Bunch of misinformed idiots will more balls then brains. Hey, I already gave the memo to Yozora, but I want word the Demon lives. Get creative. I cannot have this happen again."
"Understood sir, I have some creative ways to get the word out."
"Excellent. Now, I recall My presence was requested at a shop?"
"Yes sir. The shop is a rather well-known kendo shop, run by one Byakua Izitgua."
"Byakua Izitgua?"
"You know him Aki?"
Her eyes went wide at the legendary name. She then got a dr4eamy look on her face.
"He's a famous Kendo master. Word is he's even better then Kaziki Hieto."
"Well, that’s not saying much,"
Aki's eyes went wide at Lillica's condescending tone.
"Tyler's beat Kizi in under 90 seconds, twice. we watched."
Aki's eyes went wide, then she just sighed,
"Of course you did. But yeah, Byakua is kinda like royalty in the kendo world."
Tyler looked over at Ryuko, who smiled warmly, she knew what was coming.
"Hey, Aki. Wanna meet the guy?"
Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a shocked O.
"Careful, stay like that an I'll kiss you again."
She recovered herself again, and hugged the scary, kind boy.
"Pleasepleaseplease!"
He smiled as he hugged his friend.
"Well, we'll visit Melody's house first then pay him a visit. Fair?"
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"
He was enjoying her gushing, which only ended when Melody grabbed her by the head and kissed the spazing girl on the lips. Melody held her there, fully exploring the sexy swordgirl's tasty mouth. After a good forty seconds, Melody pulled back with a insanely sexy pop, and leaned back licking her lips, smiling seductively at the mind-blown Aki.
"wow, you're tasty, Aki. I think I'm gonna love kissing you."
Aki just stood there, licking her own lips, savoring the taste of the beautiful girl's mouth.
"Damn, Melody. You're delicious! I get why Tyler can't keep his mouth off you. You're like a piece of succulent candy!"
"That’s not even my tastiest treat!"
Aki got a lusty grin at this.
"Ohhhh If Tyler doesn't hurry up and fuck you himself, I'll do it for him!"
"okay, my dick hurts now. You good to go Aki?"
She smiled lewdly as she licked her lips.
"I am all kinds o good!"
"Well, lets go. We can play some more when we get back."
Tyler then left the Apartment, his friends and lovers around him. He locked the door, then the group hopped into waiting vehicles. Tyler, Ryuko, Melody, Ghost and Aki were in one, while the others all grouped up for a girls day out. Tyler had Melody under his arm while he petted a rumbling Ghost. He then got a call from Asuika.
"Hey, heard you got a visit."
"Yeah, nothing serious. Just a few misinformed idiots that thought I'd kicked it."
"Wow, they WERE stupid."
"Yep. They wanted Melody. They even paid a visit to your house."
"Jesus christ!"
"Relax. My people took care of it."
"Your people? What do you mean?"
"I have 24/7 onsite security details on your house. They protect you when I can't. I have a crew at everyone's house."
"Ummmm, why am I just finding this out now?"
"I'm sorry, I kinda thought you knew. I mean, Melody IS my girlfriend. So, I guess you'd assume she had security."
"I figured she did. But why extend that to me?"
"Because you're her mother? Because you brought me here? Hell, how bout cause I like you?"
Asuika seemed to have a realization.
"So, how long have they been there?"
"hmmmm, since just after the bug mess was cleaned up."
"I can't believe you thought of me like that."
"I have told you many times, Asuika. I look after my friends."
"Yeah, but I didn't think it included armed security!"
"Why not? It's something I can do to help you. So why won't I do it?"
"Next you'll try to set me up with a maid or something."
"You want one? I can have one there in fifteen minutes."
She was speechless for a few minutes.
"we'd pay her for you, of course. Seriously, Asuika, when i say if you need anything, I mean anything."
"Personal masseuse."
"Male or female?"
"Female."
"Hot or stupid hot?"
"Very stupid hot."
"Live in or daily visit?"
"Live in."
"Alright, you're on the other side of the country at the moment. Right?"
"I am."
"What Hotel?"
"Umm, try Motel."
"Not good enough. Name a place you want to stay at in the area."
"Zora five-star hotel and spa."
"Wait, zora? Ha, we own the place. I can have the Masseuse waiting for you upon your return, as for your trip, I'll get you a suite with full spa access. Sound good?"
"Why oh why do I feel like you're trying to buy me off for some reason?"
"Well, think of it as a long-overdue repayment."
"For what?"
"Bringing me home. For getting it so I never get dragged back, that meal you bought me. I owe so much so take your pick."
"Well, I can't get my daughter back, so I guess fair trade."
"Wow you're cheap."
"FUCK YOU!!!!"
"Nah, your hot daug-actually I got a phone call to make."
"Wise choice."
"Fifteen minutes."
Tyler then dialed up Saito.
"Sir?"
"Hey, Saito, Got a request for Asuika. I need a stupidly hot female Masseuse ready for her return from her trip. She'll be on our dime, and be Asuika's call. She'll also be a live-in so consider that."
"How kind. Anything else?"
"Yep. I need the number for the Zora five-star hotel and Spa."
"Very well sir, here it is. I take it you're trying to buy the mother off?"
"Jesus, seriously? she said the exact same thing not thirty seconds ago!"
The older man was chuckling at his young masters exasperation.
"Well, is that all?"
"For the moment. Thanks a ton Saito."
"Pleasure to be of service to you, sir."
Tyler hung and dialed the hotel number given to him by Saito.
"Greetings, Hotel Zora Manager Toragie Speaking."
Tyler smiled at the lady manager's voice.
"Greetings Toragie, Tyler Yataomo speaking. How are you this morning?"
"The Demon? I am fine sir, how may I assist you?"
Her voice was clearly trembling as she spoke with the dangerous boy.
"My girlfriends Mother, one Asuika Sakamuji, wishes to stay at your hotel. I trust this isn't an issue?"
The lady gulped audibly at his polite tone.
"Sir, we have one of our finest suites currently vacant, it can be hers as long as she likes."
"Careful, she might never leave, given the reputation for excellence your place has. I'd also like her to get the very best in terms of spa treatment."
She seemed to relax has he praised her business.
"We will pamper her into insanity, sir."
"Kinda hard, since she's already insane, but good answer nonetheless. This is on the family, just send the bill to Saito. Okay?"
She had chuckled a little as he spoke.
"Very good sir. Name on the room?"
"Asuika Sakamuji. Oh, and this is a bit of evil fun, but have a blatantly obvious card or easily read arrangement set."
"What will it say?"
"Enjoy your stay, Future-mother-in-law. Its kinda our running gag."
The lady was now laughing.
"we will get that set up immediately. Is that all for today sir?"
"That it will be. Thanks a lot."
She seemed to be happy.
"Have a good day sir."
"You too Toragie."
he hung up, only for hi phone to ring again.
"Sir, I have the Masseuse lined up and ready. she will be on site the same day the lady returns. Here is her profile."
Tyler got a image of a tall, beautiful, brown-skinned lady with long chocolate hair, large breasts, and slender legs. She was listed as the very best in both deep-tissue and full-body.
"You have good taste Saito. She's awesome, and Asuika is gonna melt under her touch."
"Glad your pleased. did your phone call with the hotel go smoothly?"
"Like butter. I think the poor lady was scared I'd drop in myself though. Kinda wanna now. But we're set. I'mma give Asuika the news."
"Very good sir."
He then dialed up Asuika."
"well, it's only been ten minutes."
"what can I say? I work fast. Okay, here's your new personal Masseuses profile."
"OH MY GOD, She's gorgeous! She's really mine?"
"Yep. She's being paid by us, so go crazy. Her personal profile says she can do nude sessions too, her being naked too, that is."
"Ohhhhh, I can't wait for this."
"Somehow, I had you figured for lesbian."
"Pff, Melody's father ruined men for me, so I how prey on my own kind."
"Not gonna ask. But I got more."
"Zora?"
"You my dear will be pampered into insanity. Got you one of their finest suites lined up and waiting."
"What name?"
"Asuika Sakamuji. You get ANY problems, call me. Okay?"
"Thank you. Seriously? Thank you."
"No, Asuika. THANK YOU. Now enjoy your vacation. You got the right to stay there long as you like. don't worry bout money, we got this."
He heard her shiver.
"I'll head right over. Thank you."
She hung up ana Melody hugged his arm.
"You're sooooo good to us."
He kissed her hair,
"I love you."
That was all he had to say. they were just pulling into Melody's driveway when he got a call from Asuika.
"Hello?"
"FUCK YOU!!!!!"
"Love you too!"
she hung up. She then looked at the large balloon that had popped when she had entered the room, revealing his message in big bold, black letters.
"I'mma kick that smartass the next time I see him."
"Ma'am, the Masseuse’s are ready for you now."
She turned to see the busty maid that had come with the room,
"Well, MAYBE I can let him have this one."
she leered at the sexy maid, who licked her lips right back at her.
"Ooohhhhh, this is gonna be good!"

Tyler was laughing hard as he hung up. The girls then were curious, so he filled them in on his long-distance prank. Melody found it particularly funny.
"Oh, that is just evil. But original."
"I'm tempted to have another set up for when she leaves."
"Now that’s just not fair."
he smiled as the two of them exited the vehicle. The others giving them the privacy they wanted for his first visit to her house. Melody's old house was a large, two story building set within a small iron gate. The outside was a warm blue and white paint scheme with a semi-wrap around porch. The building had a smaller roof underneath the main one, right next to a medium balcony outside a window. Tyler found he liked the look of the lovely family home. Melody smiled as she pointed to the balcony.
"That's my room."
"Ohh, the missed opportunities for sneaking out,"
"Or sneaking in."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They walked to the front door. Melody held up a finger and winked as she pulled a hidden key.
"I'm getting a burst of evil inspiration."
"Oh, I'm sure Ghost would LOVE that Idea."
She put the key in the lock and they stepped inside. Then Tyler got a call from the driver.
"Akiri, take your time. The girls are safe."
"Will do thanks."
He hung up and followed Melody into her home. The inside was a rather welcoming affair. The front door opening into a small go-between area with offshoots to the large living room, the stairs, and the dining room and kitchen. Tyler was led by a smiling Melody into the thickly carpeted living room. The room had a large sofa near a wide-double window. There was also a large recliner, and a decently sized TV set in a mahogany home theater. The walls were a sky-blue while the carpet a dull red. His sexy girlfriend led to the home theater where some shots of Melody were standing. He picked one up. It showed her in her true form, the very one she now walked freely in beside him, outside Kaguya's school. She had an excited smile on her gorgeous face, but Tyler couldn't find the glow she radiated now. She saw the one he'd picked up.
"That's the entrance ceremony. I was still able to walk free there at that point."
"I can see your missing that shine you have now."
"My heart wasn't completed yet."
He smiled and took down another one, this time he frowned, as she was in her disguise outside her new school. he had nearly forgotten what she'd looked like, with her massive breasts taped to mere lumps, her sparking blue eyes hidden behind glasses, and her long flowing hair in a thick twin braid that met in the middle, further disguising her chest. He sighed as he looked at it,
"That's my first day at Karakonia academy."
"I think you should get rid of this."
She then took it from him and held it to her chest,
"I don't want to forget my darkness."
he then took the phot and placed it back with her others. He then took her head and kissed her gently right there in her living room.
"I understand. I love you."
She smiled as she laid her head against his chest.
"I love you to. wanna see my room now?"
"Lead the way, my succubus tour guide."
"Flattering horndog."
"Sexy conniving minx."
"Insatiable sex addict."
"Sex-addled bed-breaker."
"Ladykilling purity-corruptor"
"spear-buster."
"Kittylicker!"
"Swordeater!"
They just hugged laughed as they ran out of names, then she took his hand and led him up the stairs. He smiled as he flipped the skirt of her dress up, exposing her blue panties. She squealed,
"EeeppP!
"Okay, that was cute as hell!"
"Jesus, you're hopeless."
"Hopelessly in love with you!"
She smiled as they reached the top of the stairs. she led him by the hand to a closed door set apart from the rest of the others. She smiled as she looked over her shoulder,
"Welcome to MY lair."
She opened the door, and they stepped inside. She then closed it, shutting them inside her former world. Her room was of medium size. There was a neatly made twin bed set against the wall on the left hand side, a small desk beyond it, a small vanity in the right corner and a cute white dresser on Tyler's right hand side. He got an evil idea, and opened the second drawer from the top. BINGO, his sexy girlfriend's panty drawer. He picked a pair of particularly sexy, black lace panties, that could barely be called clothing and tossed to his lewdly grinning girlfriend.
"Hey, catch! Wear those next time you play strip."
She smiled as she dropped drawer right then and there. she was still smiling as she pulled them on, she then kicked the other pair over to him.
"There still warm!"
He smiled as he picked them up, noticing a unusually moist spot, and when he poked it, found the liquid to be a bit slimy. she was smiling sexily,
"You are a very dirty boy. I half expected you to suck on them now!"
he just smiled as he dropped them into the drawer,
"Why suck on mere cloth, when I got the far tastier source right...here!"
He then pounced on his sexy girlfriend, laying her neatly in the small bed. He was on top of her in a flash, kissing her deeply as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Their lips moved with an intensity born from just how much they wanted the other's touch. She was purring under his weight, while he was far too busy tasting her mouth to make a sound. They pulled back after minute to gasp for air. Tyler looked down at the beautiful girl under him, her hair now messy, and her dress had hiked up, revealing her new sexy black panties. The scandalous underwear just barely covering her sexy kitty. She then smiled up at him.
"Hey,"
He looked into her eyes,
"Yeah?"
"I'm ready."
His heart straight up stopped for a moment as her words processed.
"Are you sure?"
She placed a hand on her lover's face,
"Yes. Only, not here. we don't have the time. I want you to know, three weeks is far, far too long.”
he leaned in and kissed her again, this time with more gentleness and more love. he then pulled back to look her in her beautiful blue eyes. Those very same eyes that had first hypnotized him, and still did every time he looked into them.
"I love you Melody."
She smiled at the Demon that had crawled up from the bowels of hell to rescue her.
"I love you Tyler."
"So, wanna break your moms bed?"
"Look, I said we don't have time for a proper first love-making session!"
"Well, I guess I can settle for this, for now!"
He then pulled he dress down a bit and exposed a large nipple on her chest. she smiled with anticipation.
"Ohhh, that is an acceptable compromise!"
he licked his lips.
"Oh, I've waited soooo long to do this!"
He then flicked Melody's nipple with the tip of his tongue, casing her to gasp with excitement. He then ever-so-gently used his teeth to drag her large nipple into his mouth, then let plop out again with a pop. she was now effectively writhing under his torture. he then tased her large nipple by kissing it in several different places, then went back to teasing her with his tongue. All the while his other hand was slowly squeezing and unsqueezing her other breast. She was gasping from his efforts, and was having a very hard time controlling her rising lust. She was nearly on the verge of absolutely losing it, when he released her now very wet nipple.
"Well, that was a very tasty snack!"
He licked his lips then kissed his now frustrated girlfriend. She could taste her own nipple in his mouth. When he pulled back, she seemed to rub her upper thigh on his leg, he then pinned her down.
"Nu uh. if you want release, I have to do it for you, but remember, no Spear!"
She sighed as she hiked up her skirt to give him better access.
"Of course you wanna jack off your horny girlfriend in her own bed. I was expecting you to try to get me to let you do it in my mom's bed."
"Hey, we can if you'd like!"
"I don't have a deathwish!"
"I'd let you wield the sword!"
"Ohhhh, sooooo not fair!"
"That a no?"
"Damn you Demon!"
"well, I'll just help you out then. Here, that’s better, can't have you get that pretty dress wet!"
He'd rolled her dress up to above her chest, exposing her entire body. He then smiled as he pulled her panties to the side, revealing her treat.
"Mind If I get a taste?"
"Not yet! Later!"
"Alright. Here, then this'll have to do!"
he set his fingers on her sweetspot and started massaging her folds. She immediately started to gasp, and moan. HE smiled as he leaned in and blew on her scared place. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face as she screamed into it from that assault. Tyler's finger hovered dangerous close to entering her, sliding like he about to use the open door, only to withdraw at the last second. Melody's eyes were closed as she just laid back and absorbed his loving touches and tender massage of her slit. he had to only pleasure her for a few minutes before she arched her back and screamed into the pillow as her pleasure reached a fever pitch, and her muscles clenched in the throws of orgasm. She flopped to the bed, panting as she saw her happily smiling boyfriend lick a finger. He then presented his unlicked one to her, and she too tasted herself on his finger. After she laid back, trying to get her breath back. Tyler smiled as he stroked her soft hair.
"Better?"
She looked up at her lover,
"Much. Thank you. I just wish I could've helped your spear stand down."
"If you did that, we'd have to wash your bedding. I got a rather powerful cannon blast with your name on it."
"Ohhh, we are gonna make SUCH a mess!"
"I'll make sure to triple lock my door."
"BARRICADE THE THING!"
"Yes Ma'am. Here, let me get you a cloth."
She was grateful.
"Bathroom is two doors to the left."
"Be right back."
He smiled as he left his pleasure exhausted girlfriend on her bed. He found the bathroom and found a small light pink washcloth. He smiled and went back to find her with her legs spread wider, and her fingers going from her crevice to her mouth. He was instantly very turned on by the dirty girl at play.
"Wow, you like your own taste that much?"
She looked him in the eye as she rubbed a finger particularly well in her folds and placed it into her mouth. She then made a loud sucking sound as she removed the appendage with a lewd pop.
"I like the taste of kitty!"
"I've created a succubus. Here, let me."
"You just love my kitty, don't you?"
"I love YOU."
She smiled, and moaned a little as he rubbed the absorbent cloth on her snatch. Once finished he tossed the soiled cloth into her still-open underwear drawer. she giggled at her dirty boyfriend. She then got off the bed and straightened her dress back out. Once she was how she had appeared to be when they entered, she went over to her vanity and pulled a silver-bound book out. she looked at it a moment with a fond smile. She then presented it to him. He took the notebook and turned it over to realize it was her diary. He looked at as if to be sure.
"Take it, my heart is yours. Now I give my soul."
"I love you. Not another soul will see this."
"I love you too. and I know they won't. I'll keep adding to it. But I want you to read the last few pages. They're about you."
"Are you sure?"
she took his hands over the item she had poured her soul into.
"I am."
"well, lets take a seat."
She smiled as they sat on her bed. She watched him flip to the back of her journal. She watched as his face hardened as he focused.

It would seem my loneliness is at an end. Finally. A boy walked into the library today, and asked for encyclopedias of all things! I wasn't sure what to make of him, he was tall, very tall. His eyes were more empty then even mine and his voice far more....dead? He was about to walk off when he seemed to freeze, and his eyes went wide, like he'd just been completely floored by something. his eyes were fixed on mine and for a brief second I thought he knew me. He was wearing just such a look of shock, and ....admiration? Was that it? He seemed like he just saw something extraordinary and wasn't sure if his eyes deceived him. I had just decided to call him out on it, when he shrugged, and then retrieved the books he'd asked about. I was now scared. He had seen my true form like I wasn't even wearing it, hell he saw right through me. I could feel him looking at my own vast emptiness, like it was a mere book. I had to ask him to keep quiet. I had to at least make the attempt. so when he came back and laid the books on the counter I opened my mouth to say it when I noticed he had a very guarded look in his rather lovely brown eyes. Like he was trying to hide his shock. So I asked to not to reveal my secret. His words were firm, and hard but kind. "Relax, I ain't no rat. he was gone right after that. I was now very scared. would he actually keep his word? Or would he reveal the truth? If he didn't what would he ask in return? I needed to find out. I was surprised later. He walked into Misses Yukino's classroom and sat as far back from the front as he could. I then spotted a large polished shield hanging above the whiteboard that reflected his face from behind the black-sticker decorated Laptop. I was still very worried about what he would do with his information. It was cute when he logged into his computer and surprised Yukino with a cannon sound. Yukino is a very kind teacher, and a very enthusiastic tanker. She marched straight to him, putting the new boy on the spot. The guy had such a guarded nervousness as he talked to her, like he expected to get hit or something. He was answering her questions kindly enough, but he was clearly out of his depth with Yukino's eccentricates. So i spoke up, telling her she off in her world again. She regained herself and apologized. She then explained her love of tanks and tankfire. He smiled kindly, with absolutely zero judgment. He even offered to set a round off everyday for her and see if she could guess the shooter. I can tell Yukino is going to have a field day with this one. Then I decided to introduce myself. I walk over and he is immediately thanking me with the single kindest smile I have ever seen on another person. His eyes were warm too, but when I gazed inside, I saw a vast loneliness far far surpassing my own. He was simply fascinating, he carried such emptiness inside him, and yet his eyes were that warm, and his smiled that kind? He shook my hand, and it felt like I was shaking hands with a statue, so hard was his skin. His grip was so light, as if i were made of butterflies instead of flesh and bone....or as if he was afraid to hurt me. I then decided I needed to get to known this mysterious boy more. His name is Tyler, and he is a transfer from america. He is funny, and warm to be around. He is also very very sharp. He found my shield spy mirror in under five minutes. I had asked him to join me for lunch, as I just HAD to figure this boy out. He agreed without hesitating, but his eyes flashed with an inner warning. I was feeling strangely...light as the class went on. I ducked out while he was still shutting down his laptop. I was hiding around a corner further up the hall. I was planning to follow him around, to get a feel for his mindset. He leaves the class, and i follow a solid fifteen feet behind him. He was fast, as he had a solid few inches on me. I nearly gave myself away as he was looking into our trophy case. He didn't see me as I ducked behind a corner. he then found a small quiet table near a window with a large pillar on his right, and a corner just beyond that. I sneak behind him and hide around the corner. I can hear his voice clearly as he thinks or as he works. I just can't see him well. What the hell am I doing? I'm friggin stalking a boy I've only spoken to for all of five minutes! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? i have NEVER gone out of my way like this, if fact I've gone the exact opposite of this. Doing everything I can you AVOID boys attention! I sighed as a new person came up behind him. I watched her just plop right down next to him like they were good friends. I recognized her as Akimara, the captain of the kendo club. She has a reputation of being a lively firecracker, but also being a very kind girl. I have never spoken to her, but more know OF her. I listened to them talk school stuff, when The boy asked her a question.
"Hey, Aki. I got a question."
"Oh?"
"Does the name Melody mean anything to you?"
I froze. I was now very scared and shaking as Aki thought for a moment.
"You mean the Library troll? Black hair always in a twin braid? What about her?"
His response was carefully neutral, as he cast out his fishing line into Aki's very active gossip pool.
"I ran into her checking out a book, so I'm curious."
Aki teased him, but it was his response that sent a shiver up my spine.
"you like her?"
"nah. Just something about her set off a full alert in my gut, I tend to listen to it, usually winds being less painful that way."
I could FEEL Aki crumble inward, like she knew a sad truth. He suddenly became a very interesting boy, if something about him was sad enough to dampen Aki's legendary cheeriness. So Aki responded with the generic information that the students knew about me, former school, grades, my tendencies to be alone. But she told the boy not to worry about me on some unknown 'end', it was now effectively killing me not knowing more about this mysterious boy. Then something terrifying happened. As I was sorting out my next move, a large shadow came around corner like a lightning bolt and pinned me to the wall. I was so startled I even Squeaked! Next thing I know I'm being led to a chair by Tyler, the boy I was just spying. He had moved more silently then a prowling ghost, and was faster then an angry lightning bolt. Aki too was shocked, as she had zero clue I was there.
"How did you know?"
His response filled me with sadness.
"Get jumped from behind as many times as I have and you develop a kind of radar. You FEEL people looking at you. Plus i know how to use my eyes. There is not a soul who can sneak up on me."
He then turned his gaze to me, and my blood ran cold. There was not a trace of the former warmth and kindness he had earlier, just a coldness that sent chills up my spine. He then asked me,
"Melody, why are you following me?"
He knew.
He knew I was following him. How long I wasn't sure. So I tried bluffing. It didn't work.
"What makes you think I was following you?"
His response was without any hesitation.
"Because I’ve been feeling watched since I left the classroom. I know what being followed feels like, plus I kept seeing a shadow about your height and build ducking around corners and behind stuff. You left the classroom before me. Plus there’s also the fact I spotted you in the reflection on the glass of that trophy case I was checking out ten minutes ago. You were hurrying quite a bit, but when I went to turn around I saw you duck behind down a corner in a window reflection. I didn’t do anything since you’re no threat to me, but now I’m curious. Why are you following me?”
He had known right from my very first step after him. He had known and simply LET me follow him. He had not once felt threatened or uneasy. he just didn't care. I was now floored, and scared but I now knew lying was useless under that penetrating gaze. But before I could respond, he looked at his watch.
"I got lunch next. Melody, I will keep my word. I’ll meet you in the library once I get my food. You WILL explain yourself. Or I will never speak to you again, even if I have to pay late fees. Understood?”
He offered in a very indirect, very firm manner to let me explain myself in a place I was clearly more comfortable in, and that would provide a modicum of privacy. He had basically handed me the home field advantage without hesitating. He the got up and left with Aki right behind him. I was then left alone very much confused. He had caught me completely red-handed in following him, and the only thing he demanded was an explanation? All he wants are answers? I headed to the library, and sat in a spot near the far back, kinda hidden in the shadows to see if he'd keep his word. While waiting I decided on what to say. I then realized he'd also given me a chance to prepare a false reason, or reinforce an existing lie. I was caught, completely. And since he knew my secret, he also had blackmail material. So, I decided on my truth. He arrived not ten minutes later, with Aki right behind him, and took a seat across from me. I was kinda surprised he kept his word.
"Okay, melody, I came. Now, why are you following me?"
"You fascinate me."
His response was blunt and to the point.
"Why?"
He had zero clue why a girl would be fascinated by him, so he was just straight up asking.
"You mean you don't know?"
His response was priceless.
"Look if this is a roundabout way of saying you have a crush me, then for both our sakes, just come out and say it."
He was as blunt as a friggin hammer, and just as forceful. I responded on pure impulse.
"Alright, I have a major crush on you. so what will you do now?"
Aki sure was surprised, but I was even more surprised those words came out of MY mouth! But his response was what really floored us.
"Really? well wanna go on a date sometime?"
He didn't even hesitate. He gets confessed to, by a girl that was following him not even fifteen minutes ago, and he just asks her on a date after she admits a crush? Just like that? Aki hit the nail on the head.
"Tyler your not supposed to just come out and ask that!"
His response however stuck with me for some reason.
"Why? She says she has a crush on me, I think she's pretty, so why not? I don't play games, and I don't hold back in anything I do. SO what’s the problem?"
His voice was a mixture of confusion and irritation, as if just going for seemed like the obvious choice. So, I'm like ya know what? Fuck it! Lets see what else he's got! I agree and Aki is floored. He then spends a solid half hour asking me what I liked to do, eat, and I found myself enjoying every second. From his shitty jokes and raunchy humor to his puns. Him and Aki are really cute together, though it seems like she smacks him every few minutes. I get the feeling he's just a lovable jackass with a tragic past. After lunch I scarcely remember anything at all, flying high as i was. I had a date with a funny guy that seemed to be as genuine as a person can get. But after the period after lunch we were sent into lockdown as a teacher lost it on another student. I then found out afterword that Tyler had gotten in mister Ikashi's face for insulting Aki. Who he saved from getting hit by a truck. From the telling he'd very nearly put him through the damn wall! I knew Ikashi, and had a class with him once. I dropped it after he tried to touch me. So i was happy Tyler had gotten in his face. Then I heard that when Tyler was sent with papers from Takanke to fire Ikashi, he very nearly killed him for bullying little Kiria. Kiria is the single sweetest girl you can ever hope to meet. She is a little sister to everyone at this school. So again, happy he went to her defense. But then I heard Ikashi had smashed a thirty gallon fish tank on his back at his firing and Tyler natural fearlessness. Those who were there say Tyler didn't even wince, even though he led like a faucet. He was far more concerned with little Kiria's safety then his own, since she'd apparently been behind him. Then the others said he ripped his shirt off since it was torn to high hell. They say he is covered in scars, thousands of them. If that’s true, then he has suffered far far more cruelly Then I ever thought possible. Ikashi then had beaten him with a metal pipe and even stabbed him with that little pen knife he had. The others who saw say Tyler just laughed, and only retaliated after Kiria begged him to. So now Ikashi's gone, and Tyler is now the talk of the school. They call him indestructible. I even heard the some gave him fan mail. The interesting part was just how....awkward it seemed to be for him, dude gets a fish tank to the spine and doesn't even flinch, yet a few fans make him uncomfortable? Weird guy. I had texted him to see his side of the story. He had played it down like it was nothing. He then offered to visit me again in the library and my heart skipped a beat. He wanted to see me again? So soon? I told him yes and he seemed happy. He then listed his plan for our date, and it was a very sweet plan. He had centered it around everything I said I'd liked, and hadn't tried to impose his own on me. I was smiling as we finished talking, and for the first time in a very long time, my smile didn't hurt. The next day I see him in Yukino's class, and he smiled happily was i walked in, as if he had been looking forward to it. He was even teasing Yukino with tank blasts like he offered to do yesterday. Our conversation was quick, but it still sent a shiver done my spine.
"How’s your back?"
"The stitches feel weird but fine."
"We still on for Saturday?"
"Of course. I'll be normal by tomorrow."
"Well, good. I'm looking forward to lunch today."
"I'm looking forward to Saturday more."
"why?"
He had a look of such....joy as he replied, like he was thrilled to say the words.
"Because I get to spend all day with you."
I shivered right down to me soul. I wanted more, no I NEEDED more. I asked Yukino if i could move desks and she agreed. That only got me more flirting, and I decided to implement my next test. I had placed a hidden letter in my notebook so if he need to borrow notes, he'd find it. Only thing is when that kind idiot asked for my notes he just took the DAMN NOTES, he didn't even stop to CONSIDER looking through it, he went to hand it back and In had to give him a nod. Then and ONLY then did he actually look through it. In was happily munching on a rice ball he'd given me. Asika the schools best cook had given him two boxes of her very best. He'd already been mugged by Kiria and Aki, but he offered me without hesitating. He found the letter and the photos of me as i am now which he'd already seen through, and my best phot of my true form. along with the letter explaining why I had to hide. His expression when he saw that photo, haunts me even now. It was such a look of shock, awe, amazement and just pure feelings at that, It blinded me. He looked at my photo like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. He then recovered and looked to the letter for an explanation. He got it, and just sighed as he sat back. I was now a little shocked by his....understanding expression, like the letter explained something that had puzzled him about me. He hadn't said a word to anyone about my disguise, not even Aki, even though they'd been discussing me. I then asked the question on my heart.
"Do you understand?"
"I do. It makes sense now."
He then just asked me about my school being near Kyoto! we then spent a few minutes discussing the potential for an uninvited guest and his response both made me feel protected but also a little nervous
"What if we run into them?"
"I'm scary-looking enough they'll stay away."
"If they don't?"
"I will MAKE them."
I felt a warm glow in my soul I'd never felt before. But I still need an answer.
"How did you see through my disguise?"
His reply left me completely surprised.
"I didn't. I was just enchanted by your eyes."
I was now on guard. If he was that fascinated by my eyes, then was he no different then the others. But he then said something else that set my heart racing.
"Plus something seemed...familiar in your gaze."
"What?"
"The same as in mine. You have to hide who you are to escape torment, I did as well. Mine being far worse. We both had to hide, and forge masks just to survive. So I recognized a fellow mask wearer, and saw that desperate plea for someone to come ease the loneliness. If I’m wrong, please let me know"
My god, he'd seen right through my soul. Like a friggin book for his reading pleasure. He hadn't seen through my disguise, by my very being instead. And what made it even better, HE UNDERSTOOD. He could see my soul even easier then my face, and he liked it. I was trembling from the sheer......RELIEF. I was relieved another person finally understood my pain. He saw my reaction ad was concerned he'd upset me. I told him to wait in the library. He agreed without question, only apologizing if he upset me. His kindness was more genuine then any other person I have ever known. I passed through my next class in a daze waiting to see him in the library. I then heard he'd met with five girls that had sent a request via fan letter, and he'd met them all. From the rumor mill, he had treated them with kindness itself. I came to a realization as I placed a hand on the library door: I was madly, hopelessly, in love with the boy I literally just met yesterday! I was terrified as I waited for my guest. What would he say? Would he rebuke me? Would he accept me? He came in, and i'd been crying lightly with happiness, but he took it differently
"Oh SHIT, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry!"
He was concerned he made me cry, like he'd hurt me by accident. I was again filled with a warm glow as I explained why his words effected me so strongly. He then made sure to tell me he saw all I'd pointed out the moment he saw me. I then had to tell him.
"Hey, I have something to confess."
"Okay."
"I love you."
"Huh?"
His face was freakin priceless, surprise to the tenth degree. He blinked a few times, and I felt I had to repeat that.
"I said I lo-"
"I heard you, it's just kinda outta left field. I mean we only met, what yesterday? Can people fall in love that quickly?"
No rebuke, no judgement, just confusion with a dose of disbelief. I pulled the love at first sight card, and he retorted with a story of pure heartbreak. His first girlfriend had set him up for a year, and smashed it all with a hammer on the stage for a school assembly. I felt my heart break FOR this poor bastard. He then asked me a single question after that took me by surprise.
"Sooo, wanna be my girlfriend?"
Just like that, he flat out asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so stunned I had to ask him to repeat it. He did without flinching. I accepted, and we went legit. That was three days ago. I have never known this kind of bliss. We have been nearly inseparable. He is the heir to the respected and wealthy Yataomo family, everyone from the highest officials to those who crawl in the unseen places are terrified of him. They now call him Demon. He calls me his Angel, his light. I love him. He loves me. I can now even walk freely in my true form again because of him. He even destroyed Chad, he will never trouble me or any girl again. I have found the piece to complete my soul. He has found his reason to live. We're going to his new families compound in the morning. I'll give my Diary to my mother to put in my dresser. He is kind, gentle, fearless, strong, and he loves me more ferociously then I know. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my Beloved Demon. I his beloved Angel.

Tyler had a few tears in his eyes after reading that. He then closed the book, and hugged his Angel tightly as she clung to her Demon.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I'll keep this safe."
"I know you will."
"Hold it until we get back to my apartment. I'll lock it away with your pictures. My Angel."
"Okay, my Demon."
He stood up from her bed, and found his face hurt. Only then did he realize he was smiling. Melody stood up and took his arms. He looked in her eyes, and she looked in his. She started to peak some words.
"Do you Tyler Yataomo, hereby take Melody Sakamuji as your lawfully wedded wife?"
He caught right on.
"I do. Do you, Melody Sakamuji, take Tyler Yataomo, as you lawfully wedded husband?"
Her reply was immediate.
"I do."
"I now pronounce you Man and Wife. you may now kiss the bride."
They then kissed just like that first time in the hospital room, with love, tenderness, and desperately trying to convey through kissing just how much the other meant to them. They then pulled back, and Melody had a twinkle in her eyes,
"I'd say we more Angel and her Demon."
"I'd very much agree."
They embraced. Then Tyler sighed as they had to get going or risk a search party. He smiled as he spotted a familiar devil teddy by her pillow. The bear looked like it had been hugged many times.
"Glad my minion as served you well."
Melody smiled as she picked it up and hugged it.
"He has been a faithful protector. Lets bring him home now."
"Yes ma'am."
They went to leave, when Tyler got an idea. he grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and set it on Asuika's bed. He then left the room with an evil snigger.
"What did you write?"
"I told her enjoy her bedroom surprise, Future-mother-in-law!"
"You evil son of a bitch. That's just not fair."
"Your Honor, guilty as charged!"
"Come on, asshole."
They left the house laughing. Not noticing the picture of a disguised Melody had fallen from it's place on the home theater behind the large piece of furniture. It would then be found when a problem with the TV cable was noticed, but by then, the picture inside the frame was unviewable.
Tyler snuck up to Aki's side of the SuV and jumped out yelling loudly scaring the hell out of the pretty swordgirl. she then proceeded to beat the evil prankster quite viciously as he climbed in beside her. Ryuko was laughing and Ghost was just ignoring them. Melody then sat beside him and the driver asked them where to.
"That kendo shop."
"Akiri."
Aki forgave him nearly instantly. she then snuggled right up against her favorite person. Ryuko then noticed a rather bright flush in Melody's cheeks. she then blushed at the implications.
"Um,. Melody?"
"what’s up Ryuko?"
"You two, didn't per say, have sex in your bed while we were waiting, did you?"
Tyler and Melody looked at each other, smiled and he nodded for her to tell the tough streetchick what he'd done.
"Sex? No. Play with my slit till I exploded? Ohhhhh Fuck yeaaaahhhhh!"
Ryuko and Aki were full on red in the face at her admittance. Plus Tyler was now running his fingers through Aki's silky hair. She seemed on the verge of losing it when Melody spoke up again.
"I made him wash his hands before we left the house. That’s kind of a rule we have. If we play, we wash up after. He may be immune to everything, but i'm not."
Aki relaxed and just enjoyed his stroking of her hair. Both her and Ryuko missing the lovers secret look. They arrived at the large kendo shop, and Aki was practically bouncing like a kid in line to see santa. She waited for the others, and they went inside together. The store was three floors and 3000sqft. It was easily the biggest kendo shop in the city. Tyler walked to the front desk while Aki was drooling over lethal samurai steel. Tyler smiled as she gushed over her passion.
"OI, Fangirl, find something special. It's on me. You can too, Ryuko."
"What makes you think-well hello there!"
She had spotted a curious weapon. A pair of gigantic bloodred scissors hung on a peg nearby. Ryuko took the item down and found the not only were the blades razor sharp, but the whole piece detached at the screw. Tyler was amazed at just how much of a badass she looked with her metal-as-all-hell sailor suit, dual wielding this scissorblades. He then turned to the receptionist.
"Excuse me, but what’s the deal with them?"
The lady cast a bored gaze at Ryuko now twirling the four foot blades like they were made exclusively for her.
"Those are a prize for beating Byakua. Do it and there yours."
"Coolio. Tell him he has a challenger."
She snorted, but picked up the phone.
"Okay kid, what’s the challengers name?"
"Tell him the Demon's come calling."
she froze, and went insta pale s she then took a good look at his face, Melody's presence confirmed her fear that the demon did indeed stand before her. Tyler then spotted a long black-bladed katana on a peg. The weapon was a strange black steel, with a white scabbard. He took it down while waiting for Byakua. He drew the blade and found the mouth of the scabbard opened like a trap door as he pulled the blade out.
"Like that one?"
He turned the see Ryuko with her scissor blades.
"Not sure why, but I kind think of Satski."
The punk rocker looked at the weapon.
"ya know what? I do too."
"Aight, I'mma get it."
"you'll have to beat me twice then"
"shouldn't be a problem."
He turned to find a tall, muscular man in his late thirties in a grey robe standing behind him. He extended his hand to the Demon.
"So that’s the Demon's arrogance. I'm Byakua Izitgu."
"Pleasure. I'm Tyler Yataomo. This is my girlfriend Melody. This badass here is Ryuko Matou. That spunky chick with the literal stars in her eyes is Aki. she's kinda fan of yours."
Aki came over and started to gush.
"OHMYGOD, I’m a huge fan sir! I do kendo too, it is an hon-"
"Leave me alone child. I have no time for pretenders."
Aki was a little confused,
"I'm sorry?"
The man then turned on the fangirl.
"I said leave. You have no business in here, or in kendo. Get out. I have no time for little girls that like to play with sticks."
Tyler then tapped the asshole on his shoulder. He turned and got a full look into the Demon's angry gaze. Aki was crushed by the evil word of her idol.
"Aki."
She looked sadly over to her angry friend.
"After I cripple this asshole, I'm going to train you. I should have been from the get go."
He had steel in his voice. Aki was stunned.
"You'll TRAIN me?"
"I'll teach you everything i know about swordplay. I promise you, when I am done you WILL be as good as I am. Now get that fire I love so dearly lit."
She hung her head a moment as if having an internal discussion. She then lifted her head, a look of resolve in her brown eyes,
"Tyler."
"Yeah?"
"BREAK HIM."
"It will be done. You. Ring. Now."
Byakua was laughing at this arrogant prick. He accepted his challenge regardless. They stepped into the arrogant man's large ring and took up stances. Tyler with his favorite, while byukua took up his crouching tiger stance. Tyler sighed, he knew this one too. He just relaxed and waited for the ref to drop her hands. She did and Byakua surged forward with a vicious lunge. Tyler smiled as he watched the man charge him, only for him to vanish as he raised his sword. Tyler threw himself forward into a sideways roll, dodging the whistling sword above his head. He then turned a somersault and landed on his toes, he then thrust to take Byakua in the stoamch as he lunged again.
"hit! First Point Tyler!
Tyler smiled as he retook his stance. Byakua was speechless.
"Ghoststep? I have to admit, decent trick. Only works if the opponent is unaware of it's existence, or is ya know, slow. Try again."
Byakua did not know how to react. This kid had seen through his best shot, and countered on the fly like it was as natural as breathing. He then resorted to his greater experience. The match had a time limit, is he could draw out the round he'd win by default. So he'd have to keep his distance. He backed up a little further as the ref dropped her hands. Tyler on the offensive this time. He surged forward like a deer crossing a step stone lined stream. He closed with Byakua faster then he should have been able to and jabbed at the kendo master with his handle. This blatant ploy insulted the man and he responded by trying to knock the sword away, momentarily obscuring his view with the swinging sword. Tyler was gone. He then felt a nasty smack on his back as Tyler smashed his sword over his spine.
"Hit! Tyler wins!"
His friends came over to congratulate him only for him to surge in front of Aki as a kendo sword broke over his spine that was meant for Aki's shoulder. If it had connected, it would have crippled the lady, thus destroying her kendo dreams. His friends got back, and Tyler gave a single, piercing whistle heard on the street. Immediately a loud howl was heard in response. Ghost was released for the vehicle and she surged into the building, breaking clean through the glass on her way in. The shewolf had heard her masters call, and god itself could not stop the white wolf. She reached them and took her designated spot between the girls and Tyler. The wolf was unharmed, her thick fur having kept her from getting cut. Tyler then turned around very slowly. He then fixed the irate Kendo master with his own icy stare. The master could not accept just easily he'd been made to look stupid in front of his class, that he had been bullying for years. There was no mercy in Tyler's eyes.
"Kiss you days of kendo goodbye now asshole. You just pissed off the Demon! Hey, hero, use these!"
Ryuko tossed the scissor blades to Tyler who caught them without even looking and twirled them around until he had their feel. Melody was dialing Saito.
"Um, Saito?"
The steward recognized the voice of the Demon's Angel.
"Is something the matter, Milady?"
"Well, Thought you should know, but Byakua just tried to cripple Aki, with a kendo sword. He would have too, if the sword hadn't broken over Tyler's back. I trust you know where this is going? He has two real swords in his hands."
Saito sighed.
"I was afraid of this. Byakua is a major asshole. He ALSO has a compulsory need to be the very best at everything in the room."
"Well, Tyler just made him look stupid, like REALLY stupid. So, ahh, yeah, this is gonna be messy."
"Already on it."
Tyler just smiled.
"I know EXACTLY how to deal with you!."
He surged forward, and before the man could even raise his arms, they were on the floor. Tyler had severed them completely at the shoulder. Byakua looked down and was confused to see his arms on the floor. The he started screaming. Saito still on the line sighed,
"So, what he do?"
"Cut off his arms at the shoulders."
"Nasty. Yeah, he's a ruined man. alright, I have it covered."
"No backlash?"
"for that arrogant prick? The master might get a thank you basket."
"well thanks a lot Saito."
"You are very much welcome miss. Please do feel free to call me for assistance like the master does."
"But I'm not a Yataomo."
"Milady, the way that young man loves you, you mind as well just take the name. Everyone here knows it's just a question of WHEN not IF."
"Thank you Saito."
"You are very much welcome Milady."
She hung up with a smile as Tyler came over with the white sword and Scissors.
"Hey, Aki. Satatsi wanna upgrade?"
Aki seemed puzzled.
"I’m mean she wanna take over this place? We kinda need a master, and she’s pretty decent."
Aki then understood and called her sensei. Byakua was hauled away screaming, his mind effectively destroyed by the realization he can't even shit now without aid. The blood was being cleared away as Aki gave Satatsi the downlow on Tyler latest escapade. she then tossed the phone to Tyler.
"Here, think fast."
He took the phone and held it up to his ear.
"Friendly neighborhood badass, who do I cripple for you today?"
"Nice sales pitch. So, I see you've been busy."
"Yep. Dealing wit Aki is a full-time nightmare."
"Fuck you!"
"Eh, maybe later."
"You remember we in a kendo shop, surrounded with REAL SWORDS right?"
"Understood."
"Good boy."
Satatsi was laughing as she listened.
"Nice to hear you two still getting along."
"Well, she is my best friend, so go figure."
"Right? So i hear you got an opportunity for me."
"Yeah, Wanna take over Byakua's shop?"
She snorted.
"Kid I've had my eye on that place for years, now it's getting handed to me on a silver platter? Not sure what to say."
"You say thank you and accept."
"Well, I won't look a gift demon in the mouth."
"wise policy. You can still keep your other shop. I'll get you some decent security for both places."
"Ya don't have to go that far!"
"Sure i do. Aki's like family to me. And your like family to her. I look after my own, and I’d like to look after my own's own. ya know? Plus that Naginata made her smile."
"I had bruises two days after that."
"Well, I'll be teaching Aki how to wield a sword my way. She loves kendo, and I have the skills, very teachable skills by the way, that would make her a solid hundred times better."
"Will she beat you?"
"Pff, with my training? easily. she has that very special trait that makes her sword that much better."
"Yeah, what’s that?"
"Passion. Can't wield a blade properly without it."
"alright. well, I'll head over to my new place."
"coolio. I'll get Saito to finalize everything."
"Saito?"
"Our family Steward."
"Riiiiight. Pff, richkid jackass."
"Arrogant stick breaker."
"I'll break your stick if you're not careful."
"Uh, my girlfriend would be very angry if you got to play with my stick before her."
"Okay, I opened that door. But seriously? Jackass."
"Well, nice hearing from ya again, wanna talk to Aki?"
"Sure."
"Hey Toots sword stuffer wants a word."
He could FEEL her angry retort, even if he couldn't make it out. Aki smacked him. Tyler then dialed up Saito.
"Sir?"
"I got a replacement sensei for Baykua."
"That was rather quick sir, who is it?"
"Aki's mentor, Satatsi."
"A very wise choice sir! Very wise indeed. I presume you'd like my assistance in getting the lady set up?"
"Kinda feels like we've done this before."
"Only a couple."
"Most be getting predictable. So I can leave this to you, right?"
"Of course sir."
"Coolio. That was it, right?"
"Those were all the matters that required your attention. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day sir."
"Thank you Saito. Got me a punkrocker to hang with. Later."
He hung up to see Ryuko smiling happily. Tyler then hugged Melody.
"What’s your plan for the rest of the day?"
She smiled at her lover.
"I'm gonna take Aki and meet up with the girls."
"Take Ghost. Ghost, you’re on Melody's defense. Understood?"
The wolf rumbled. Tyler then remembered her dive through the glass window.
"Hey, c'mere."
She trotted right over and he spent a solid twenty minutes examining her fur and body for cuts or glass. Nothing. she licked his face,
"Hey, cut the crap. Gotta say, Ghost, that was a special kinda badass. well done. Hey, Melody, don't forget we're gonna drop in on Kaguya at school today. You too Ghost."
She nodded and Ghost barked. They all walked outside and another SUV had pulled up. Yozora climbed out of one, and Melody, Aki and Ghost climbed inside. Tyler shut the door himself. He kissed his girlfriend just before doing so.
"Yozora."
"Akiri."
"I'm trusting you with her. Protect her, or every single person you know will die by my hand. Clear?"
The security officer had ice cold sweat pouring down his back at his masters words.
"I will protect her myself. Akiri."
"Good."
He then turned to Ryuko with her knew toys. He would give Satski her sword then next time he saw her.
"So, I'm all yours now."
She latched onto his arm.
"I got a FEW places in mind."
"Love hotels are out I'm afraid."
"Well, fuccccck. There goes at least half!"
"Only half? I'm disappointed in you!"
The friends laughed as Melody's Suv pulled away. He watched it go.
"Scared?"
"Kinda. Feels weird watching her just drive off like that."
"She has Aki and Ghost. she'll be fine."
"Yeah. still goes against the grain."
"Worrywart."
He chuckled as they piled into the remaining SUV.
"Were to?"
Tyler nudged Ryuko.
"Make a call. I'm good with letting you run this shitshow."
She smiled.
"hmmm, take us to....Karaknoia mall."
"Milady."
"Alright."
"What’s ya got in mind?"
She gave a rather...secretive grin.
"Wait and find out."
"Now I'm scared."

Melody watched as Tyler disappeared into the background.
"Miss him already?"
she looked at Aki next to her, Ghost happily nestled under her legs.
"Yes, It feels wrong, not having him beside me."
"Like the world just became MUCH scarier."
"Exactly. When he's around its like..."
"Like nothing and no one can touch you right?"
"That. Exactly that. I think we've been spoiled rotten by just how save he makes us all feel."
"We really do take him for granted don't we?"
"That we do. Yet he practically worships the ground we walk on."
Aki leaned her head on Melody's shoulder.
"I like that harem idea you had."
"I'm glad."
"I can't believe you would go so far for him."
"No matter how far I'd go for him, it's a mere fraction of how much further he'd go for me. That’s what makes me trust him enough to let him have you, Asika, and Ryuko too."
Aki sighed as she knew that his devotion extended to her too.
"You know, while we were on that couch? He told me something."
"Oh?"
"He told me that mere thought of you hurting made him physically sick, and I could see him go green a little, like he was about to hurl. He then winced in pain as he talked. He winced. Let that sink in."
Melody smiled at further proof of just his sheer love for her. she then rubbed Aki's hair as they rode to meet up with Tatsi and the others.


Tyler had Ryuko on his shoulder at that moment as well. She was happily resting under his arm as if she were his girlfriend. Tyler was smiling as she rested her head.
"Hey, Ryuko."
"Hrm?"
"I just noticed, but you're really warm."
She blushed.
"Well, look at you, making me blush just like a pure schoolgirl with her first crush."
"Well, you ARE a schoolgirl. AM I your first crush?"
She sighed sadly.
"No. You're my second."
She trailed off sadly.
"I take it didn't end well."
"No. He set me up with a pig on the date we scheduled."
"Like a farm animal or?"
"Figures you'd think like that. Farm animal. They then called me pigfucker the rest of my time there."
"That’s rough. But, least you upgraded to wolves now. wolves and Demons."
"I was bout to smack you till that last part. Nice save."
"Get smacked by Aki as many times as i have and you learn a thing or two."
"Doesn't seem to help mush."
"It's our way of flirting. She's a lot of fun to mess with. Plus she and I both know she can't really hurt me so ya know, flaunt it if ya got it. And you my sexy badass, very much got IT."
She smiled as his flattery.
"Do I though?"
"Do you what?"
"Do I have it?"
"Well I think you do. Do you feel like you don't?"
She sat back to look at him in the eye as the car stopped at a red light.
"Well, next to the other girls like Melody, or Aki, or hell, even Asika, I feel like I just come up short."
"Come up short in what, exactly?"
"well, to be honest, you dote on Melody sooooo much, Aki too. And Don't even get me started on Kiria. I just wish you'd dot eon me like that too."
He then understood.
"Hey, Ryuko."
"Yeah?"
"Are you asking what I think you are?"
She froze a moment then nodded.
"I need to hear you say it."
"I want to join your harem."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Well, come here."
she slid over and he held her tightly,
"Normally I'd kiss you, but we're here."
She sighed sadly, but smiled after,
"I can wait."
"I REALLY want to find out what a badass's mouth tastes like."
She shivered with a warm glow.
"Okay, NOT fair."
He laughed as they climbed out. The driver drove off and the happy couple went inside. Tyler felt the need to explain his rules for her.
"So, we're clear. Bout the harem thing, it's only behind closed doors. Okay? Outside I only have one Girlfriend, and that’s Melody"
Ryuko smiled, as Melody had told he'd say this very thing.
"Of course. And we can only go as far with you as you gone with Melody already."
"I see she got to you first."
"She did."
"I REALLY do not deserve her...oh that’s riiiight! I need to buy an anniversary gift for her."
"But you've only been a week?"
"Exactly. I gonna buy two, one for when we went legit and when we first met. Seems fair."
"wow, get a load o the balls on this guy! Goes to buy a gift for a girl, while out with another girl!"
"Pff, I'll buy you something too, don't worry."
"Okay, I feel better!"
"Wow you're easy."
"I'm sorry what?"
"You're easy to spoil rotten. Hey what’s your favorite shop?"
"Nice save. Come on I'll show you."
She took his hand and led him to the fifth floor. She then led him right to a grease monkey shop. The walls were lined with jackets, helmets, pants, gloves, and masks. The shelves were lined with model sets of cars, trucks, tanks, planes, boats, and other vehicles. There was a large motorcycle in the center of the store. As soon as Ryuko was noticed, a large monkey wrench came flying outta there back at her.
"Get, if it ain't the queen bitch herself."
"Fuck you old man. And your aim still sucks."
A tall, well-built man came out of the back. He was a large man, with a potbelly, long yellow beard, red bandana on his head and a beat up pair of jeans on. He beamed happily as he and Ryuko banged fists.
"Well, why you come all the way down here to ruin my day fer, eh me girl?"
She then popped a thumb Tyler's way.
"He wants to spoil me rotten today, so I'm letting him."
Tyler just flipped her off as he checked out the bike in the center. The big man recognized him immediately.
"Ryuko, that the Demon?"
"Yep."
"The fuck are you doing with him?"
"we're friends. Been friends for a bit now actually>"
He just sighed as he saw Tyler crouch to get a better look at some writing on the bike.
"Well, if you're friends with the Demon, then you're untouchable. Hey, tough guy."
Tyler stood up.
"What’s up? Nice to meet you, I'm Tyler."
"Names Hoss."
"So you're Big Hoss round here then?"
The kindly man laughed at this one.
"Okay, I like that. Saw you looking ole' Bute there. She's a fierce cat ain't she."
"I'd say Ryuko is more of a tiger, oh you meant the BIKE? Yeah, she's a mean kittycat."
Ryuko smiled warmly at his sideways complement. Hoss picked right up on her feelings.
"Okay, boy, just so you know, I'm Ryuko's father."
"Ooof, you poor bastard. That's just not fair-ouch! Hey!"
Ryuko had wacked him with the wrench still in her hand.
"Miserable wanna-be greaser jackass."
"Punk rock knock off."
"Biker wannabe bitch."
"Ghetto rip-off."
"Backalley reject."
"Mosh pit casualty"
"I am running out of ideas."
"Me too."
"Truce?"
"until we reload."
"Agreed."
"Agreed."
Hoss was laughing hard at their back and forth. Ryuko was putting the wrench back when she spotted a model on the shelf.
"Hey, Tyler, check it out."
He came up beside her as she pulled the jeep set down. Tyler instantly knew exactly what she held.
"1994 jeep wrangler Sahara, sand beige. Jurassic park's gas-powered jeep of choice for out running an angry Rex."
Ryuko now looked at him with a new found adoration in her eyes.
"You know Jurassic park?"
"Whatever you never wanted to know, I'm your man."
"Please tell me you have the movies?"
"All three, and the and the behind the scenes too. You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Favorite character?"
"Doctor Allen grant. Favorite dinosaur?"
"Spinosaurus. Yours?"
"T-rex."
"Mainstream junkie."
"I'm sorry, bad name another creature that's name literally translates to Tyrant Lizard King?"
"It doesn't mean that."
"When in doubt thank god for google. Here, your words madam, enjoy the meal."
"Okay, that’s kinda badass. What does Spinosaurus mean?"
"Spined lizard."
"Seriously?"
"Yep."
"Velociraptor."
"Speedy robber. Plunderer works too."
"Brachiosaurus."
"Arm lizard."
"Triceratops."
"three-horned face."
"Dilphosaurus."
"That one I can never remember. If I had to take a guess, it means different Lizard."
"Okay, I'll let that slide. Stegosaurus."
"Roofed lizard."
"Jesus, okay smart guy, what does suchomimus mean? Answer that one and I'll be impressed.
"Crocodile mimic."
"Okay, prove it."
"And 3....2....1....order up."
"Fuuuuck. How do you know this shit?"
"I loved those movies, plus the animals fascinated me for years. So I learned everything i could."
Ryuko was blown away bn her friends smarts. She was looking at the model when he reached up and pulled the escalades from the first movie down.
"Hey, Ryuko. I got an idea."
"Oh, lets here it."
"Wanna work on these together? It could be fun just the two of us."
"She smiled.
"I'd love that. Hey, wanna grab a few more?"
"Sure, see any you like?"
She looked about a moment then came up with a orange car.
"Ohh, nice. !969 dodge charger. A dukes o hazard version no less, and with authentic confederate flag on the roof? You my girl have good taste."
"Got any random facts on this?"
"well, the main reason those cars are so collectible now is because the show wrecked them all. Every episode required between four to five cars per filming, so by the time the time the show ended, they were few and far between."
"You like an encyclopedia."
"My dear punkrock badass, I am a walking encyclopedia of the most useless information. Shall we keep going?"
"Sure. This is kinda fun, picking a random car of other thing and seeing what you know about it."
"Interesting date idea. Right up there with vending machine hopping."
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Go to a place with a shit ton of vending machines and see what you can find."
"That does sound fun."
"May I interest you in some vending machine panties, my dear?"
she snorted and then smacked him. Hoss watched them wander around his shop's model collection. Ryuko would pick one up and he'd tell her a fact or story associated with it. Sometimes he had nothing and Ryuko would show off her own knowledge. If it wasn't common knowledge, or more a matter of public safety, that everyone knew he was in love with the girl Melody, Hoss would have called Tyler and Ryuko a very cute couple. Instead they just looked like lifelong friends out on the town. After a lap of the model section the friends came up to the counter with ten models they wanted to work on together. Tyler pulled his card and paid while Ryuko checked out Jackets. He came over to find her looking at a black jacket similar to his own.
"Like that one?"
she smiled.
"Yeah, it looks like yours."
"Hand it here, and be right back."
He then bought it for her, and placed it on her shoulders. She smiled,
"Thanks,"
"No problem. come on, lets go stuff our faces>"
"Sure."
they walked out and an older version of Ryuko came out with a towel.
"That was our daughter right?"
Hoss was smiling.
"Yep. Guess who she's in love with?"
His wife's eyes went wide.
"Who?"
"The Demon himself"
"Jesus that poor girl. Does he know?"
"Oh, he knows, alright. No way in hell he doesn't."
"So, what do we do?"
"There’s nothing we can do. She's in the Demon's crew now. But I'm not worried."
"why?"
"Because they have the same exact relationship we did when we were their age."
"That's kinda cute and kinda terrifying. I hope he takes care of her."
"This the DEMON we're talking about. He looks after his own."

Tyler and Ryuko went to a burge3r joint on a lower floor and were eating heartedly when a small girl, like maybe ten came up with a card that had a picture of Tyler on his throne of bodies and a pen. She seemed really scared, but offered it to him,
"u-um, Excuse me s-sir. But Could I get your autograph!"
Tyler was flabbergasted. He had not known that photo existed but he signed it and handed it back to her,
"Ahh, here miss. Curious, but where'd you get that?"
She was now shaking like he might eat her,
"Um, they sell them like post cards."
"That right? Well, if a cute girl like you likes them then I guess they got my good side. Take care miss."
He smiled kindly at the now wide-eyed girl. She then smiled too and ran back to her parents with the signed photo. Her parents seemed very relieved at her safe return. Tyler just leaned back and put his face in his hands. Ryuko was laughing hard.
"Yeah yeah, laugh it up. I gotta tell Melody this bullshit. Gimme a sec."
Ryuko was still laughing as he dialed his lover. She picked up in the first ring.
"Hello my love."
"Melody? You are not gonna believe this bullshittery."
He told her about the girl and her autograph request. Melody just lost it.
"That’s freakin cute! But when did they get that picture?"
"Not sure. I'm gonna find out. I'll call you when I do."
"looking forward to it. Love you."
"Love you too."
He hung up.
"Hey, Ryuko, I'll be right back."
He then went to where the family were happily eating, they became instantly scared when he approached.
"Relax. I'm just curious which shop is selling those."
The parents gulped and answered.
"Well, most of them by now. The Demon On His Throne is a rather hot commodity right now."
"Never knew the camera liked me that much. What they chargin?"
"20 yen a pop sir."
"Hmm, interesting. Thanks. Here, enjoy."
He tossed a small clip of 500 yen bills on their table and rejoined A now chuckling Ryuko. The family were now between joy and nerves that they had just had a Conversation with the Demon himself.
"I need to call Saito."
The loyal servant answered as expected.
"Sir?"
"Get this bullshit."
he explained the photo and the stores selling it. Saito was heard chuckling.
"Yozora took that photo. we've been selling it as a means to spread your likeness."
"You do realize those are real people I'm sitting on, right? Like I killed them myself?"
Saito stopped for a second.
"Yozora did say that, but I thought he was not serious."
"Oh he was very serious. I killed forty people that fight. Those are a mere twenty."
"Good Lord. I'll have them pulled from shelves."
"No don't. Just have a caption saying the real results of the Demon's wrath or something like a disclaimer, there asses covered. That picture's badass."
Saito was heard sighing,
"As you wish sir. That picture is impressive."
"Coolio. Kinda odd I found out this way, but whatever. Got a cool story to tell now. Later Saito."
He hung up and sighed. he then looked at Ryuko.
"Want one?"
She smiled.
"Love one."
"I'll get some for the others. Hey, is that an accessory shop?"
Ryuko looked over,
"Yeah, it has a rather odd selection though."
"Odd? Lets check it out then."
They left the store, getting a small wave from the little girl whose day Tyler had brightened. He smiled as he waved back. They walked into the shop and Tyler found he liked what he saw. The walls were lined with necklaces and chains, while the shelves had bracelets, rings, anklets and other things too. Tyler was drawn right to a ring with a set of wide black Demon wings with a large sparkling blue sapphire set in their center. He checked the name, Demon's Chosen Heart. he decided right there it was Melody's. He was looking for the shop keep when a familiar exuberant blonde came out from behind the curtain.
"Greetings peasants, it is I, the great Suzi! What mortal Trinket do you desire today?"
Tyler smiled as he approached the lively girl.
"Hey, its been awhile."
She squealed with joy at his visit.
"The Demon's come to visit me!"
She had hoped the counter to hug him, and who Tyler assumed was her mother came out to she her daughter get a hug from the Demon himself. The older lady went pale, but watched as her precious daughter was warmly hugged by the dangerous boy. He set her down and then turned to the ring he'd spotted.
"Hey, Suzi, I'll take this one."
He pointed at the Demon wings and her eyes became mischievous.
"That for Meloooodyyyy?"
"Of course it is you little scamp! c'mere!"
He started to tickle the poor girl for her impudence, but Ryuko was there to rescue her from her tormentor, a solid wack getting her free. They all started laughing. Szui pulled a key from her neck and unlocked the case. she then placed the ring in a black velvet box. She was bringing it behind the counter to ring it up when her mother stopped her.
"Sweetie, are you sure he can pay form that?"
"yep! He's rich! Show her, the Great Suzi commands you!"
Tyler was laughing at the adorable little dictator. He slid his Yataomo card on the counter and the lady apologized.
"Sorry, you seemed young to be buying something like that."
"I understand. I AM only fourteen after all."
Ryuko was also smiling when she noticed a necklace behind him,
"Hey, Tyler look."
He turned and saw a necklace that matched the ring perfectly. It was another set of Demon wings, had another larger sapphire, but with the words Demon's Chosen Heart woven into the metal of the wings.
"Good catch Ryuko. That too. Her ring size is 3, and that chain length on that is fine as is."
The woman smiled as she placed the necklace in a matching velvet box.
"That young lady is going to love these."
"I hope so."
Ryuko tapped him.
"hey, loverboy. If YOU bought them for her she's going to love them."
"Yeah, you're right on that."
He smiled as the ring and necklace were placed in a discrete bag. He then got a call from Melody herself.
"Did you just sneeze Melody?"
He COULD feel her surprise.
"Oh, you're good. I did actually. Were you thinking of me?"
"I was indeed. But you first."
"Well, I was worried you forgot-"
"Our one-week anniversary?"
He heard her chuckle.
"Of course. Even after going down for three days you still remembered."
"I'd love to go down on YOU for three days."
"Later. I ALSO wanted to tell you we found a shop with that photo on sale."
"Isn't it weird?"
"SUPER weird. There's like three versions."
"Seriously?"
"Yep. Hold up. Make that four. One with just you, just me, just Lillica, and then a shot of all of us."
"Wow."
"Yeah. The group one looks badass. You look like a Demon lord that just conquered his enemies, and me an Lillica your loyal lovers."
"I know you are. Lillica though, kinda feels weird, not gonna lie."
"Ohh, don't act like you don't wanna."
"OI! I got to have a line somewhere.!"
"Well, what about Kiria?"
"Okaaay fair enough. I really don't wanna think of Kiria like that."
"Funny, I had you pegged as a Lolicon."
"Coming for the busty girl that gets routine breast exams from the little scamp."
"Coming from the boy that played strip poker with his sister, and won."
"Coming from the girl that got a naked massage from a friend while buckassed nude herself."
"Coming from the boy that attacked his best friend for a kiss."
"Coming from the girl that attacked her friend for a make out ses."
"Coming from the boy that attacked that same girl not even three minutes later"
"I am out of ideas."
"Truce?"
"Truce."
"So, what made you think of me?"
"Ohhh, Don't worry bout it."
"Now I'm worried"
"Relax. It's nothing dirty....this time."
"I'll trust you. But hey, guess?"
"Your butt?"
"I got Kiria's mouth on me right now."
"You're more of a lolicon then I am!"
"Love you!"
"Love you too!"
They hung up, and Ryuko was chuckling.
"You two are too cute sometimes."
"Well, she's hot and I'm dangerous so, go figure"
The tough streetchick hugged the Demon.
"Come on, we still have a couple hours until we gotta regroup."
"Coolio. Any other shops you like?"
Here Ryuko got a rather....mischievous grin.
"Oh, I got one."
"Well, this oughta be good."
She then took his hand and him to a rather skimpy lingerie store. Tyler just chuckled as his sexy friend led him inside.
"Of course."
Ryuko winked at him,
"Well, whaddya like?"
"On you? Lets see, here."
He pointed at a hot pink corset, stockings, and garter set. Ryuko smacked him.
"Idiot! Do I LOOK like I do hot pink?"
"Well, kinda. You strike me as, a closet dominatrix."
She went beat red, like he just found out her secret pleasure. Tyler then spotted a black and red bra and panty set that would look sexy as hell on his tough friend.
"Hey, well, how about that one?"
She looked over, still a little red, and saw the one picked. She then smiled,
"Now THAT'S more like it! Hold on I'll try it on."
"I'll stand guard."
"Awww, it's almost like you care!"
"Almost. Now get in there you sexy tease."
She hopped into the changing room when his phone rang with Saito on the other end,
"Sir. I do hope not busy."
"I'm not doing anything of real importance. What's up?"
"Fuck you!"
"Love you too, Ryuko!"
Saito was chuckling at the friends. Then he became serious.
"I have just received a renegotiation request for a shipping permit across the pacific."
"Is this sudden?"
"Very sir. This is most unusual."
"What's the company we have permit with?"
"Well, sir that’s the thing. We OWN that company. So, we set the rates. Its basically bartering with ourselves."
"How long have we owned this company?"
"We just recently acquired it from the Shinomyia conglomerate, "
"I see. I wonder if this is just a boss with an overly inflated opinion of just how important he is. Do they have any outstanding requests?"
"Well, they're saying that they're not getting equal pay for equal work."
"Are they unionized?"
"They are sir. The rep was the one that had called me."
"I'm getting the feeling we're not getting told something. How important is this company?"
"In the grand scheme of things? Not important at all. But it would mean a great deal more headaches if we just cut them loose."
"Yeah, I agree. Plus it sets a rather dangerous precedent. If we just start chopping places that look to renegotiate with us, then we set ourselves up as a company that ignores the ones doing the leg work. Follow?"
"I do sir. I also agree that we're not getting told something."
"It could be as simple as another company is trying to buy them off, and they're seeing how much we actually value them."
"That is a rather plausible possibility. The Yataomo's have an outstanding reputation for taking care of it's worker force.."
"So, Saito, if I were not here, how would you handle this?"
"Well, if I had to handle it, I would hear what they had to say before making a decision."
"Hmmm, do we have any trusted people in this company we can get in contact with? Before In open this ball, I want to know who's attending and what they're packing."
"An interesting idea. I do have one person in mind. Shall I call her?"
"HER? Well, by all means, don't let me keep you from your lady friend."
"How crass. She's my granddaughter!"
"I'm sorry....for her!"
He could hear Saito chuckling.
"Alright sir I'll be only a few minutes."
"Gotcha."
He hung up as Ryuko stepped out in the underwear set he'd picked for her. The bra was a black leather half-cup with blood red dots where her nipples were, and the Panties were a extremely thin neon red lace with a pair of black kissing lips over her own set of thigh lips. She looked sexy as hell in them.
"Well?"
"Damn. I knew you were sexy, but DAMN. You like em?"
She smiled, blushing slightly as she spun around. The panties became a red thong in the back, showing off her firm cheeks.
"Careful, I might just spank you."
She looked over her shoulder with a sad look and a finger in mouth, leaning forward away from him as she replied in a sexy whine,
"Awww, you wouldn't spank a defenseless girl, would you?"
HE loved her show of sexy innocence, and took her hidden invitation
"Of course not. Not TOO hard at least!" smack!!
He gave her a light slap on her right cheek, laughing how she jiggled, and loving her little moan. She then looked over her shoulder, as if hurt he had actually done it.
"Heeeeeeyyy, that huuuuurrrtttt!"
"You know, you are too good at that sexy innocent girl thing. That your thing? Nice ass by the way."
She smiled as she took another set into the changing room.
"It's how I imagined Melody when you two are alone."
"HA! That girl is more seductive succubus then innocent, helpless girl."
"I wonder what she would say if I told her that?"
"She'd ask how far you got with me."
"Well, lucky guy."
"Lucky us BOTH. Hey, IT'S Saito. You try those on, I'll take this."
"kay."
He answered as she stepped into the booth.
"Hey, Saito, what’s the damage?"
"Sir, it would seem both your theories are accurate. It would appear another company wants that one under their wings, while anew boss is using this as an excuse to get a raise for himself."
"But not his people?"
"Correct. So, how do we handle this?"
"Well, I think the best solution is to demote the boss to the lowest rank, promote his direct underling then give a raise across the board to the company itself. Sound fair?"
"It does. I’ll see to it."
"Coolio. Anything else I should know?"
"Well, I got another marriage proposal for the Lady Lillica."
"Oh? Well, lets hope I don't have to kill another family. Who's the ballsy guy?"
"Well, that’s the unusual part, a girl sent in the proposal, for herself. It would seem she wants to marry Lillica for purely selfish reasons."
"WOW, So, let me get this straight, a girl, wants to marry my sister, another girl, for her money?"
"That is the size of it."
"Is she a lesbian?"
"Not even slightly."
"Ha, this one's fun. I kinda wanna throw in a bullshit stipulation that dictates she has to actually have sex with another girl, record the act, and send it in to prove she's legit."
"That is an evil scheme. But I must admit, I want to see what she would do."
"deny it, on the grounds we don't have any proof she's a lesbian. Don't tell Lillica about the denial. I wanna mess with her."
"You truly are evil sir. But I shall keep quiet."
"Thanks I’mma call her now. By the way, what’s the lady's name?"
"One Miss Asuka Ryokki. I very beautiful girl if i do say so myself."
"Send me her picture and proposal."
"At once sir."
Tyler got the profile for a very beautiful girl with bleached-blonde hair, large breasts, and lovely tan skin.
"Ohhh, sexy. aight I'mma call her."
Saito was chuckling as he hung up. Tyler then Dialed up Lillica.
"Hey, Tyler what’s up?"
"Got another Marriage proposal for ya. This time I'm considering it."
She went silent.....he could feel her fear.
"What?"
Her voice was now scared. He smiled on his end as he decided to end it there.
"Yeah. You got a real catch this a time. Here I'mma send the profile."
He hit send and kept talking while he waited for the fireworks to start.
"Yeah, I'm really considering this one. Afterall, It seems like a match made in heaven-"
"YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!"
He was openly laughing as he replied.
"What? You'd make a lovely lesbian couple!"
"FUCK YOU! I AM NOT A LESBIAN!"
"You sure?"
"I'M VERY MUCH STRAIGHT!!"
He could FEEL her fury,
"So is spaghetti, till it gets wet!"
Lillica was irate. he could hear the other girls laughing at her reaction.
"IF YOU WANTED ME TO ROLL YOU IN A RUG AND BEAT YA TO DEATH, YA SHOULD'A JUST SAID SO YA DAMN SON OF A BITCH!"
"Hey, Lillica."
"WHAT?"
"LOVE YOU!!!"
He hung up as Ryuko came out with tears in her eyes.
"She is going to KILL you."
"Worth it."
"Jackass! Hey, like this?"
She had found a cute set this time. Her bra a frilly black lace, while the panties were a red with a frill skirt on the waist band.
"Wow, that looks cute on you too. This one more cute then sexy though."
She tilted her head as she spun around. Unlike the last pair, these panties covered her whole rear.
"Ya think so? You like cute?"
"Depends who's doin it. Your more sexy then cute, while someone like say, Kiria, only has a cute setting. ya know?"
She did another spin in front of the mirror, checking out how it looked.
"I get it. Wow, I like how this feels."
"Well, get it then, I can get it fitted for you if you like."
She looked over at him,
"Really? I've never had a bra and panty set fitted for me before."
"Sure, why not? I could do it for that other set too, if ya like."
She looked at the sexier set on the hanger.
"Hmm, I think this'll do it. I kinda like the frills."
"I like it too. Nice to see cuteness works just as well on you as the sexy badass."
She then got a strange look in her eyes.
"If you had to choose, which version of me do you like better?"
"Version of you?"
She looked away, and seemed kinda nervous.
"Like do you like the sexy badass more or the cute innocent girl."
"I'd say I like you. Versions my ass. You're perfect whatever way you wanna roll."
she looked at his smiling face, his eyes had nothing but warmth for her. She then smiled too, and took the sexy set down off the hook.
"Well. I guess I should get them both fitted then huh?"
"I guess so. You good or wanna look around more?"
She smiled as she closed the curtain.
"I'm good here. I only have one more shop to show you."
"Can't wait."
Ryuko came out and Tyler had the pale-faced lady behind the counter fit the sets to Ryuko's body. On a burst of inspiration, he had the measurements saved to Ryuko's phone and the store's database, so the next time she wanted underwear they could fit her that much faster. She was giggling at the sight of the scary guy carrying the bag of the lingerie shop for the streetchick. She then led him to a store on the second floor. They walked in and the sharp smell of Incenses hit his nose like a hammer. He had been led to a spiritualist shop. The walls were lined with spells, potions, books on witchcraft, tarot cards, crystal balls, basically anything to do with divination and it's branches. He followed Ryuko over to a tall shelf of diecast figurines. Tyler watched her take a large, snarling wolf statue down. The wolf was six inches long, was pure white, had a set of yellow eyes, and bared teeth.
"Wow, that looks just like Ghost."
Ryuko smiled as she held the replica of their wolf friend.
"Yeah it does. I've had my eye on it for a while. I bet i don't even have to ask."
"Nope. I think Ghost might get Jealous at being the second wolf in your life though."
"I can pet her, though."
"Fair point. After, I'd like to visit that shop I got her from, if that’s all right."
she smiled as they went to the counter.
"Sure. I've been dragging you along so it's only fair."
"I went cause I wanted to. It's fun hangin with you."
she blushed as he paid the lady behind the counter, And looked away with a cute smile. They left the witch shop and rode the elevator up to the top floor. There they walked to the exotic animal shop. The store owner immediately remembered Tyler as he walked in the door.
"Hey, if it ain't the wolf whisperer. Where's that white beast you rescued? Not with you today?"
he smiled as he clasped hands with the tall man behind the counter. Then Cinnamon the cougar came over and rubbed her wide head on his leg. Ryuko was impressed at the sight of the large cat. The mountain lion then let Ryuko pet her soft white fur under her throat. Tyler smiled. Then turned to the man.
"I'm looking for treats specially for wolves. Got anything good?"
"How the ole girl doing these days?"
"She's doing good. All my friends love her to death. Here, check it."
Hey pulled the video of Kiria playing tag with the white wolf. The man had a hard time believing it was the same grouchy girl Tyler had walked out of his store with. Then Tyler showed him the picture of Kiria and the other small girls in their blanket of wolf fur. The man was glad.
"She seems to love it there."
"Her and that little scamp are closer then most shadows. That wolf has even saved my girlfriends life twice. I count on her to watch over her when I can't. She's oh! Hold on, it's Melody."
He answered his sexy lovers cal.
"Hey, you at the mall?"
"I am, what’s up?"
"Just curious. We're all here too."
"Ghost too?"
"Of course."
"I got an idea."
"This oughta be good."
"I'm picking up treats for her from that shop. I want her to check in with Cinnamon too."
"Then call her."
"Will do."
He hung up. Then Turned to the man.
"got a spare oak leaf in here?"
The man was confused but handed the boy the requested leaf. Tyler then made it into the whistle and blew a single piercing note. No sooner had he finished then a response howl was heard.
"40 seconds. watch."
Tyler went to stand outside the door. He could hear people getting surprised by a racing wolf on the escalators. He then spotted his wolf friend as she cleared the landing. She raced to skid to a stop at his side. He then petted the shewolf as she panted.
"Decent link up speed, Ghost. come on an old friend wants a word."
He opened the door and the cougar hopped down to greet her wolf friend. Tyler smiled fondly as he watched the big cat and the larger wolf rub their heads and bodies together.
"Have fun Ghost, I'll be a bit."
The shewolf rumbled in reply. Ryuko then joined them, and was swamped in fur. Tyler returned to the counter, and the man just shook his head.
"Wow, she really likes you. It almost seemed like she understands you too."
"She does. She understands what i tell her, all sometimes I don't even have to direct her, she just knows. One time, she picked up on an intruder in our home, and I didn't even have to tell her, I opened the door and she dropped him like a trained police dog. I trust her to know exactly where she needs to be when she needs to be there. She has yet to let me down once."
"you have quite the bond, you two. Here, premium elk strips, caribou chunks, and a few reindeer treats as well."
"Okay, we CANNOT tell Kiria what that last one is made of."
Ryuko was getting licked by a mountain lion and a wolf as she replied.
"Agreed. That's NOT gonna be a fun discussion if she finds out we're feeding Rudolph to Ghost."
Tyler smiled as he paid the man. The friends then said goodbye, and went to meet up with the others. Tyler checked his watch.
"Looks like we gotta call it here, Ryuko. I gotta head to Kaguya's school."
She smiled.
"Yeah, I know."
She then hugged him tightly,
"Thanks for today."
"No problem. hey, you crashing at my place again?"
She looked at him like he was stupid,.
"You do realize it's Friday, right?"
"Yeah?"
"Okay. So, I'll just come out and say it. Everyone's crashing at your place ALL WEEKEND LONG. Clear?"
"Oh, my aching bed."
"Just shut and enjoy it."
"Oh I am going to enjoy IT. Very much."
"Perverted horngod."
"Sexy biker chick knock off."
"Dense blackhole."
"Overly sexy schoolgirl."
"Overprotective jackass."
"Overly touchy boob-addict."
"Overly aggressive kiss stealer."
"Wolf lover."
"Okay, i got nothing."
"Ahhh, sweeeet victory."
"Great song."
"right? Hey, wanna work on that jeep, while we watch the movies?"
She smiled.
"Love to. We still got plenty of pizzas left."
"This time, lets try to relax more."
"Bitch please, we gon git wrecked again."
"Alright, fuck yeah."
They reached the ground floor to see the girls standing by the entrance to the indoor theme park. They went over and got a loud of ohhhhhh's from the ladies at the bag of lingerie in his fist. Then Lillica came over, and slapped him.
"Jackass."
"ya know, I kinda figured you were the grudge type."
"Just be glad i don't deball you."
"Yes Ma'am. You guys checking out the indoor park?"
This time Sakura spoke up.
"Yeah, figured we might as well, since we're here an all."
Tyler smiled, then Melody came over to kiss her lover.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too."
Ryuko smiled, knowing that no matter how close they became or how in love he'd fall in with her, no one would be able to hold a candle to how ferociously he loved Melody. The punkrocker then smacked him on the back,
"Hey, loverboy. Thanks for today. it was fun."
"We are SO doing this again."
"Damn straight we are. You three taking off?"
Tyler looked at his watch, then at Melody.
"I'm gonna visit Kaguya. I'm gonna take Ghost too. wanna come?"
She smiled,
"Sure."
"Well, come on. Hey, see you later everyone. hey, Ryuko, I'll take this stuff with me. It'll be waiting at the apartment for you."
"Okay! Hey, Melody! don't go stretching out my bras!"
She giggled as Ryuko yelled at her.
"Okay, but I WILL try your panties on!"
"Ohhh, you dirty bitch!"
Tyler was laughing as they exited the mall. Ghost trotting happily beside them. Tyler laid the bags in the SUV, and joined his girlfriend in the back. They pulled out of the parking lot, with Ghost resting beside the lovers. As they drove Tyler decided to give her his gifts.
"Hey, Melody."
She looked at him from her place under his arm.
"Yes, Love?"
"I got something for you. Close your eyes, and turn around. Don't open them until I tell you, kay?"
She smiled as she complied. Tyler then took out the Demon's Chosen Heart Necklace and placed it around her neck as he breathed in her sweet scent. The chain's length made it so the Demon wings and sapphire hung just above the cleft between her two double-Ds. Eh clasped the hook and leaned back.
"Well, you can look now."
she opened her eyes to see the pendant. her eyes lit up like stars.
"Tyler, It's beautiful!"
"You like it?"
She hugged him, then kissed hm.
"I love it. Demon's Chosen Heart? It suits us."
"I'm happy, now give me your hand."
She gasped, and held out her shaking right hand. He then took out the small velvet box. Her eyes were wide. She knew they were both far too young for marriage, but her heart was still racing.
"Melody, I love you with everything I am. There are not enough words in existence for me to properly explain just what you mean to me, but this is the closet I could find."
He flipped the lid open and the winged Sapphire ring was visible. She gasped again, this time from pure love for the boy that loved her far more then she knew she could fathom. She watched the Demon take the ring and place it on his Angel's ring finger on her right hand.
"Happy, late anniversary. Sorry I slept through it."
She was now just smiling at him and he kissed her again, while Ghost just wagged her tail happily, proud of the lovers. The two pulled apart and Melody admired how the ring and necklace combo made her eyes pop with a small mirror.
"I love them. How'd you know my size?"
"After all the time I've spent holding those hands, you really think I wouldn't?
she hugged him.
"Of course you would."
"He held her tightly,
"I'll get you a wedding ring, don't you worry. Lets just wait a few more years so no one bitches a much when we spring in on them."
"Okay. I know you'll make it happen. Though a wedding isn't really necessary. I'm already yours."
"And I am yours."
The lovers then sat against each other as they drove to Kaguya's school.
"By the way, when'd you change your hair?"
Melody had let her hair out of the twin-tailed style she'd had on that morning. She was still wearing the strapless white sundress and blue heels though. she smiled.
"Kiria said I was trying to steal her look. She said her tails were a favorite thing of hers, so I kinda felt bad. What do you think looks good on me?"
"Well, I've always liked long hair on a girl. It's fun to run my hands through. As for you, I like the flowing straight mane you usually have. Makes you seem more....elegant for lack of a better word."
She seemed happy by this response.
"Any other styles you'd like me to try?"
"Hmmmm, Maybe, hanging curls? That might look cute."
she giggled,
"That is?"
"Look, you're perfect to me already. Kinda hard to improve something that doesn't need it. Plus if you try too hard, you risk ruining it. Ya know?"
"Fair enough. How bout outfits?"
"Outfits?"
"Any you'd like to see me in?""
"Well, I've already seen you naked, and in a bikini. Lets see what else is there? OH! How bout cosplay?"
She just burst out laughing at her weeby lover.
"That can be fun. Only if you do it too."
"I can get behind that. Now, who could you pull off with a rack like that....Rias Gremory! You could be Rias!"
She giggled at the thought of imitating the busty anime devil girl.
"Only if you be my Issei."
"I'd happily be YOUR dragon if you'll be my Demoness."
"I prefer succubus!"
"Of course you do my love."
She chuckled as the car hit a bump in then road, and her massive melons bounced, sending her pendant jiggling.
"That thing landed right where I'd hoped it would on you."
"I love it. It tickles when it brushes me."
"I'm happy you like it. Maybe next time you can come with me."
"I'd love to go underwear shopping with you."
"Sounds like a date!"
She smiled as they approached the gated school grounds. They were dropped off just as the last bell rang. Tyler had Melody back under his arm, where she belonged. Ghost right beside them. They were walking up the stairs when he noticed the window to the student council room open and Kaguya wave. Melody smiled. and Ghost gave him a knowing look. Tyler then sent a text asking Kaguya to pick up Melody by the front door. He was smiling as he hit send.
"Are you gonna do, what I think you are?"
"Hells yeah. This times for fun though. Send a text when outside the door."
"This is gonna be fun."
Kaguya picked up the beauty and led her inside. Tyler waited until he got the text and Ghost latched onto his back again.
"Just like last time!"
Melody was smiling as her and the elegant Kaguya walked along the bustling hallway. The other students all moved to the sides of the hall out of the Vice President and her gorgeous guest's way.
"Wow, Kaguya, you seem popular."
The dark haired lady smiled.
"This is a prestigious school, so me being VP made me a kind of royalty here."
"That plus your beauty, I guess it makes sense."
"Well, I think they're more fascinated by your Beauty, Melody. Hey, I love that necklace. Did the Demon buy that for you?"
Melody smiled as Kaguya leaned in for a closer look.
"Yep. The pendant is called Demon's Chosen Heart. Same with the ring he gave me."
This stopped the pretty girl in her tracks.
"He gave you a RING?"
"Yes. This one."
She held her hand out and showed her the Demon winged Sapphire. The light of a nearby window setting the blue stone glittering. Kaguya's eyes went wide.
"It's beautiful. So, are you engaged?"
"Not yet. We're still too young for that. These were an anniversary present."
"Setting the bar kinda high for himself isn't he?"
"In his mind, this is the bare minimum he can do to show me what I mean to him. If this is his way of an anniversary gift, imagine what he's got for christmas, or my birthday."
Kaguya then just giggled.
"Or if he just feels like it. He doesn't NEED an excuse to spoil you. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he bought you a car just cause."
"You're right. All I can do is kiss him."
"We both know that’s more then enough. He repeatedly says he does not deserve you, so anything you actually do for him will be treated like the greatest gift he's ever gotten. He's even said it. He does not need his wealth or his family or anything. He needs YOU. JUST YOU."
Melody was filled with the warmth of knowing he loved het that much. The two ladies reached the door to the student council. As Kaguya reached for the door, Melody sent a lightning fast secret text to the waiting Demon. They then went inside. Shirogane looked up from his spot from behind his desk.
"Hello, what-"
He froze as he beheld the radiant beauty that was Melody. Chika squealed happily at the sight of the busty beauty, hugging her like a sister. Ishigami was also blown away by Melody's beauty, or more importantly, her massive heaving breasts. The Kaguya cleared her throat.
"President, Ishigami, Allow me to introduce Melody Sakamuji. She is my brother Tyler's lover. She is the Angel to his Demon. Plus a very good friend of me and Chika."
Melody then did a cute curtsy as Shirogane got up to introduce himself.
"A pleasure miss. I am Myuki Shirogane. I run the student council alongside Kaguya. That is Ishigami. He is our treasurer"
The pale boy was still staring blatantly at Melody's massive chest. She giggled as she noticed.
"Impressive, aren't they, Ishigami?"
He nodded dumbly, as both Chika and Kaguya both exchanged knowing looks. They knew first hand just how impressive the busty beauty's guns truly were. They then heard a slight scrape of stone on cloth. everyone looked to see Tyler vault into the room with Ghost firmly latched onto his back. he then stood tall, an arrogant smile on his face. He then looked at Kaguya.
"How was that?"
Kaguya just shrugged.
"Eh, not as impressive the second time."
He seemed disappointed as he went to stand beside Melody.
"Well, damn. what did you think love?"
She was smiling.
"You looked like a badass."
He leaned in ad kissed his beautiful girlfriend on the mouth, right there in the council room. Shirogane and Ishigami were both speechless and impressed. Tyler pulled back and gave Ishigami a knowing wink.
"By the way. Ishigami, right? Her melons are FAR more impressive then you know. But ya got good taste."
The treasury boy went PALE as he realized the Demon knew he'd been checking out his girls rack. he the closed his laptop and presented himself to the president.
"President, I want to die, so I'm going home."
"Ah, okay. Just don't die."
The boy then slumped by, only for Tyler to pat him on the back
"Hey, feel free to look. Just, don't touch. You do, we got a problem. Fair?"
Ishigami was now scared so he just nodded. He then saw Kaguya behind him smiling at his wise crack and went even paler.
"Those two in the same family? Terrifying!"
Tyler and Kaguya caught the scared boy's muttered words. He then exited the room. Tyler and Kaguya both looked at each other, and laughed. Shirogane was nervous but tried to be professional.
"Are you here to visit Kaguya?"
"Well, yeah that’s a part of it. And to reinvite Chika and her sisters to the weekend long riot at my place. You in?"
Chika was heard frantically typing into her phone. Tyler then nudged Kaguya.
"Send word to Hayasaka too."
Kaguya smiled ear to ear. Tyler then looked at Shirogane.
"i'm mainly here to see YOU bro. I recall saying we needed to have a little chat, did I not?"
Shirogane went instant pale. he gulped as the ladies got responses.
"The Chika clan is soooo in!"
"Hayasaka wants a rematch in poker."
"HA! Just don't cheat this time Chika, You have yet to see MY favor bets!"
"EEEP!"
Tyler was enjoying the look of confusion on the blonde boys face, when he had a thought.
"Hey, I wonder. Hey, Melody, you wouldn't happen to have Akio's number, would you?"
His lover shook her head.
"I'm afraid not. I haven't really had much contact with her."
"I wonder if Satski would. I'll give her a call, gimme a sec."
Kaguya seemed confused, but trusted him, as he dialed up his student council prez.
"Hey, Demon. What’s up?"
"Hey, Satski. Got a question for ya."
"This oughta be good."
"You wouldn't happen to have Akio's number, would you?"
He got a moment of silence as Satski was heard rummaging through some files.
"Ahh, yeah, I'll send it to you. Why you want it?"
"I promised her I'd help her go through her ghost hunting evidence and show off some of my own. Plus I think she crushed on me hardcore, so I wanna invite her to the weekend riot. follow?"
"I see. You know something? I like it. She doesn't have many friends, due to her eccentrics. Here I sent her number. I should warn you though, her parents are assholes."
"to her or her friends?"
"Both. I have seen her father slap that poor girl in the face. Like hard enough to knock her to the ground."
"Satski."
"Yeah?"
"Why didn't I know this sooner?"
the room got very quiet at his clearly angry voice. Satski's voice was heard shaking on the other end.
"I didn't think you could help her. I'm sorry."
"Okay, Satski. All I'm going to say here is just remember Kie, how I rescued her. And how I rescued Kaguya the next time you have a scenario like that. I'll let you off the hook. Just. This. Once. Understand?"
"I'm sorry."
"I expect you to be like a sister to her from now on."
"Oh, I will be."
He sighed as he hung up. He then rubbed his temples. Kaguya had a smile on her face.
"Found me another sister?"
"Possibly. I'll do what i came to do here before loading that gun."
Melody was smiling too, and hugged her lover as she explained to the now dumbfounded Shirogane.
"Tyler here has a hero complex for girls. He comes running when a pretty girl needs his help. Hell, he got jumped by a crying girl once. Ain't that right love?"
"I've always been a sucker for a pretty face. Shame that’s all Chika has."
"Asshole! I am VERY pretty!"
"Oh, I am WELL aware of that fact!"
She squeaked as the memory of her defeat at strip poker came back and her face went red. Kaguya was laughing now too, and a defeated Chika just sat on the couch and started to pet a rumbling Ghost. Tyler then sighed.
"Okay, I got work to do after this. Yo Shirogane, Lets' take a walk together. I got a few things to get clear. Ladies? Have fun with each other, Ghost? keep em safe. Howl if there’s a problem
Tyler patted a now very scared Shirogane on the back as Ghost barked. The President gulped and followed the Demon out of the room. They all heard the girls laughing as the door shut. Tyler and Shirogane then started walking down the now-empty halls. The president was very nervous at being alone with the Demon.
"So, how long you had a thing for Kaguya?"
He stopped,
"I don't have a thing for her!"
Tyler sighed as he looked at the blushing boy.
"Dude, cut the crap. I know it, Melody knows it, hell, Kaguya knows it. Look I'm not mad, or anything like that. I just want to help you two."
The president gulped.
"Why would you want to help us?"
"Because one: Kaguya's my sister, Two: You both deserve happiness, Three: I heard from an unnamed source you two have no idea just what the hell you're doing. So, I came to help you."
Tyler then started walking and the slightly taller boy came up beside him.
"Did she tell you?"
"Nope. I'm not gonna reveal my source either. Look do you have crush on her or not."
He looked down as he replied.
"I do."
"You do what?"
He seemed very nervous.
"I have a crush on Kaguya."
"Good boy. So, tell her."
He jumped and looked at him like he had three heads.
"I can't do that!"
"Why not?"
"Because that would mean I lost!"
"Lost what?"
He clenched his fist as he explained.
"In very relationship there is a winner and a loser. One who submits and one who gets submitted too. I cannot submit to her, I WILL not submit! Not when she has everything and I have nothing!"
He was very passionate in his defense of his creed. Tyler just smacked him.
"I get it now. You’re an idiot and she has zero romance experience."
He sighed as he rubbed his temples. Shirogane just sat against the wall,
"You wouldn't understand. You're rich, and ALREADY have a girlfriend."
"Actually, we were dating before I struck it rich."
"Huh?!!!"
Tyler went and sat down beside the dumbfounded boy.
"It's true. Hell I had even less then you do now. here, get this horror story."

"What did Tyler need to talk to Shirogane about, Melody?"
Kaguya was laying her head in Melody's bosom as the blue-eyed beauty stroked her soft hair. Melody knew exactly why Tyler had practically kidnapped Shirogane. But she decided to help him out on the girl end.
"He just wants to get to know the boy you spend so much time with. Why, you have a crush on him?"
Kaguya went beat red, answering Melody's question better then words.
"n-nn-n--no! I don't!"
"Look sweetie, I can tell you do. So, just own it. It's just us girls and a wolf in here."
Kaguya seemed very nervous and even looked to the door, as if fearing the boys were on the side.
"WOW, Do you really think Tyler would be THAT cruel?"
She then sighed and laid back into Melody's comfy bosom.
"No He wouldn't hide outside a door when he already knows everything. Yes I have a crush on Shirogane. There I said it."
"That’s the first step. So why haven't you told him?"
"What if he doesn't like me back? He isn't rich, he works a part-time job after school, What if he rebukes me? What would our family think?"
Melody felt a dull throb of pain in her head at Kaguya's excuses.
"You really haven't learned a thing. Have you?"
Kaguya was hurt by Melody's exasperated sigh. She sat up to look the beauty in the eye.
"Look, I know how you two got together, and all. But not all people are like you. Confessing stuff like that is terrifying. And some are scared of getting hurt."
Melody smiled at the kind-hearted girl.
"Look, Kaguya, you don't need to be like us to just go for it. Imagine just how much happier you'd be with Shirogane as your boyfriend. Go on, just try to picture it."
Kaguya closed her eyes, and nearly instantly started to smile.
"See? Do you like that feeling?"
She didn't open her eyes as she nodded.
"Yes, I do."
"Well, then. Grab that bull by the horns, Girl! what's the worst that can happen?"
Kaguya opened her eyes as she replied.
"He says no."
"Then you know you wasted your time, and you can find some better. Someone that actually appreciates you."
"He rebuke me."
"Same answer."
"What if the family disapproves?"
"Um, and if they do? What could happen?"
"They not let us be together, kick me out, or send me away?"
Kaguya seemed about to cry. Melody hugged the fearful girl tightly,
"Kaguya?"
"Yeah?"
"How did you get into the family?"
"Tyler rescued me."
"Who is the next head of the family?"
"Tyler."
"Would he ever betray you?"
"He'd die first."
"Would he protect you?"
"He'd give his life to protect me."
"What is his second name?"
"The Demon."
"Do you really have so little faith in him that you truly believe he'd let something bad happen to you over your choice of lover?"
Kaguya then looked up at the beauty in shock.
"But,"
"No buts. Kaguya. He'd DIE for us, at the drop of a hat with a smile on his face! He would NEVER hold your choice of a lover over your head like that. He STARTED a freakin war when Lillica had a similar issue. When Otagowa brought him into the family Tyler called him out saying he would choose his friends and lover. Guess what Otagowa said?"
"He probably agreed to save his ass."
"HA! I'm throwing that in his face. He said he'd never force someone into a relationship if they didn't want it."
"....really?"
"REALLY! You have the Demon ay your back, who could possibly hurt you with THAT kind of insurance?"
Kaguya then fell silent and snuggled more comfortably into Melody's chest as she considered her words very carefully.

"That really happened to you?"
Shirogane was shaking with sympathy after hearing the Demon's tale.
"Yep. Wanna see that scars?"
Shirogane nodded, not because he didn't believe him, but because he had to see the truth himself. Tyler smiled as he lifted his shirt, exposing his collection.
"Sorry, but It'd look weird if someone saw me take my shirt off in the halls for another dude."
Shirogane just gasped in shock at the lines. Tyler was still smiling as he sat back down. Shirogane sighed.
"So, you got adopted into money?"
"Yep. I already had Melody as my girlfriend before that point."
"You're a lucky one."
"I don't deserve any of this crap. And I definitely do NOT deserve a lover just as perfect as she is. She knows it, I know it. So I do my damnedest to make her as happy as I can."
Shirogane just seemed sad.
"Kinda sounds like a fairy tale."
"I know right? But I sure as hell ain't no prince charming. That’s for damn sure. So, what about your princess?"
He seemed shocked.
"My princess?"
"Yep. All those reasons you listed? They're just excuses. Your just scared she'll reject you."
"You really see right through me, don't you?"
"Kaguya said nearly the exact same thing when I rescued her."
"How'd you rescue her?"
"Remember her old family? They only saw her as a status symbol or mere bargaining chip. I saw her as she was. A very sad, very lonely girl desperately in need of someone to light the dark. So, I stepped up, called her out on her weakness and gave the support she needed to find her strength. She then confronted her father for better treatment."
"She did that after a single conversation with you?"
"Yep. It's amazing what having someone in your corner that supports you with everything they have can do for a person. Just knowing you're not alone is a simply beautiful thing."
"You sound like a kind of motivational speaker."
"Only I know what the hell I'm saying."
"True. So what happened?"
"Her father gave her an ultimatum. Go back to a proper Shinomyia daughter or he would kick her out."
"Her response?"
"She said she would never abandon her wish. Then she basically told him to piss off. Her wish was far more precious. He kicked her out and I brought her into the fold."
"Just like that?"
"Just like that."
"What was her wish?"
"Ask her yourself. AFTER you confess to her."
Shirogane seemed to be intimidated by the prospect.
"But."
"But what?"
"What if she rejects me? What would her family think of me?"
"If she rejects you, well, you can know for sure she's not the one for you. If she's callous enough to step on your feelings like that, then go out and find one that won't. As for her family? Dude, I'm the next head of the circus. I can tell your a decent guy. but more importantly? Who fucking cares what they think? If you care like you say, you'd be prepared to fight the world alone for her. I have never once cared what others outside my friends and Melody think of me. But in regards to your specific concern? I'm her next family head, and I've given you the green light. Trust me, we would not be having this conversation If I thought otherwise. So just man the fuck up, and go tell the girl of your dreams you love her, okay?"
Shirogane was a little nervous, but he had more iron in his eyes then before. He stood up, and Tyler stood too. He seemed to have made his mind up.
"Okay. I'll tell her."
"Tell WHO, WHAT?"
He looked the demon in the eye.
"I'm going to tell Kaguya I love her."
"Well, go on then!"
Tyler slapped him on the back towards the student council room. The blonde-haired boy then marched forward to the door. He opened the door to see Kaguya sitting against Melody's chest, using her massive melons as a very comfy pillow. He then walked over to the side of the couch, and cleared his throat.
"I'd like to talk to Kaguya, alone please."
The kindly beauty smiled as Kaguya sat up, a look of resolve on her face as well. Then Melody and Chika got up and left the room. Ghost was far too comfortable on her couch cushion to be bothered. Tyler was leaning against a wall. He watched as Melody closed the door quietly and came to stand beside him. He took her by the waist.
"It was bad as we thought?"
"Worse. she actually believed we would hold her choice of lover against her."
"He thought the same. He's kinda dense, but a decent enough dude. So, lets see if he goes through with it, or chokes up."
"What will you do if he chokes?"
"Smack him for being a dumbass."
she smiled and leaned into his chest. Chika was trying to hear through the door.
"Don't make me get Ghost, little lady!"
she grumbled as she walked over to their side. Melody was resting happily against her lovers chest when the door opened and Shirogane and Kaguya came out....holding hands. They came over to stand in front of the couple. Tyler had a look of approval on his face.
"Well?"
Shirogane was the one who answered.
"we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend."
"Kaguya?"
She looked up and was smiling with such joy,
"It's true. we have a date for tomorrow."
Tyler and Melody smiled at the new couple.
"Way to go bro. Welcome to the nuthouse."
"See, Kaguya? Isn't reality better then imaginations?"
"It is Melody. Thank you."
Shirogane and Melody then bowed deeply,
"Thank you for your support."
"Thank you for reminding me of my new family."
Tyler smiled, and held up his phone.
"Can we get a pose from the new couple?"
They were all too happy to oblige. Shirogane took a beaming Kaguya from behind with a waist hug while she leaned back against him.
"Alright, got it. here I'll send it to you."
They were ecstatic at their first couple photo. Tyler, having finished getting Kaguya set up, now had another matter to attend to.
"I trust the two of you can take it from here?"
Kaguya was smiling.
"Yep! I'll see you later bro. Lets RAGE tonight!."
"I'll give you Ghost tomorrow as a shadow for your date tomorrow. Hey, blonde pencil. C'mere. Got somethin ya might like"
Shirogane was confused, Until Tyler handed him his own card.
"Long as Kaguya wants to be your girl, you're under our care. Understand?"
He looked at the Family Friend card with awe.
"Thank you."
"HA! Just keep her smiling. And enjoy your time together."
He then threw his arms around the Demon.
"Thank you!"
"uhh, yeah, sure. Okay, bro, could ya let go?"
Shirogane let go, a little embarrassed. He then looked at Kaguya and smiled again. Tyler then Took Melody's hand,
"Well, we'll leave you to it. Come on Ghost. Yo ladies! You know the drill!"
"Damn straight!"
"Later bro!"
"Later, Demon!"
Tyler smiled as he dialed Hayasaka. The loyal maid answering after a half ring.
"Hello?"
"Get a load of this."
He sent Kaguya's photo to her. He could hear her gasp, and then the gratitude as she spoke again.
"Thank you. I have never seen Kaguya smile like that, ever. She's glowing."
"I told you I would help her. I NEVER break a promise. Shirogane is a good guy. An idiot, but good."
"Kaguya loves him very much."
"They love each other very much. they have their first date tomorrow. I got Ghost as her shadow. I even gave Shirogane a family friend card."
Here Hayasaka seemed a little concerned.
"Why did you give him that?"
"Because of the way he was looking at her. Hayasaka. It is the very same way I look at Melody. He doesn't deserve her, and he knows it. so he will cherish her far more preciously because of it. Plus that card is a kinda warning to any idiot that wants to try their luck. He's under MY protection now."
She was then heard releasing a sigh of relief.
"I was afraid you were trying to set it up so even if he WANTED to leave her he couldn't."
"If I wanted to play that way, I'd have given him a bankcard."
"Okay, fair enough. So, tomorrow?"
"Yep. I got another riot planned for tonight, Chika and her sisters and Kaguya are going. You want in?"
She then had a question.
"If she were to bring Shirogane, would you let him in?"
"Long as he respects my house rules, sure."
"I'm curious. What happens if the rules are broken?"
"I put you in the hospital with many broken bones. I only have one rule: What happens in my apartment STAYS in the apartment. That place is a sanctuary for us. I WILL NOT have it tainted. That clear it up?"
"So, you want it to be a place where we can feel comfortable revealing our most vulnerable sides, and our most secret selves, without fear of the outside world, or of judgement of any kind?"
"Exactly. We have enough of that shit in the world, so having a place like that, a place the world can't say a thing about us, where we can be SAFE, isn't that a precious thing?"
Hayasaka had a more, fond tone as she replied.
"I have to agree with you there. It was nice to take off the maid mask and just let loose. I'll be there."
"coolio. We're reheating that pizza. This is a cold Riot. Once that’s gone, I'll order more."
"I want to win my dignity off Chika."
"Make sure she doesn't cheat."
"Oh, that SNEAKY BITCH! I lost my favorite pair of panties to her!"
"Ooof, rough! cya later Haya."
"Later Demon."
She hung up, and Tyler sighed.
"I'm amazed you'd let another boy into our world.
"Why? Like I said, long as he follows my rules, he's welcome. I gotta call Akio. I'll kiss you after."
Melody licked her lips in response. He smiled as he dialed the number Satski had given him. A gruff man answered.
"Hello?"
"Yes. Hello, I'm looking for miss Akio Taki. I'm a friend from school."
Tyler was using his most politely respectful voice as he spoke. The man, however was grumbling.
"What ya want er fer?"
"I have a class with her, so I was hoping she could help me with a problem."
"Whatever, probably just wanna fuck er. Here, I'll get er. AKIO!!!! THERE'S A CALL FER YA!!! AKIOO, ET YER ASS HERE NOOWWWW!
Tyler was already fuming at the blatant disdain for the mousey girl in the mans voice. He then heard her voice timidly replying as he heard a loud slap and her grunt a little. She then took the phone and answered in a voice that sounded like she was about to cry.
"Hello?"
"Akio, it's Tyler."
Her voice went from sadness to pure shock a she heard his voice.
"TYLER? How did you get this number?"
"Satski. I wanted to go over your ghost club stuff together. I'm throwing a weekend long riot at my place and wanted you to come. Now, however, i see you need something far more serious."
Her voice was quivering with a longing hope.
"What do i need?"
"The Demon's help. Now tell me, did he slap you before giving you the phone?"
Her voice was small and scared.
"Yes."
"Akio. Do you want to escape your family?"
She didn't hesitate.
"Please. Help me."
"Give me your address, fifteen minutes, and a chance. Can you do that?"
her voice was trembling even more violently, as she gave her address.
"Okay. I'll call back in fifteen. Tell them I'm gonna call back, but do not tell them why. Can you do that?"
Again, no hesitation.
"yes. Please help me."
"I will."
He hung up, and dialed Saito.
"How can I help you?"
"Akio Taki. I'm rescuing her too."
"Sir, if you keep"
"Saito, her father slapped her hard enough I heard it over the damn phone. Now we either to this the right way, Or I just kill her parents. Your call."
He heard the man sigh.
"You really can't turn them away can you? That kindness is extraordinarily rare. I apologize. I shall not question this again. I will get her."
"Just set it up. I'll pick her up myself. And Saito?"
"Yes sir?"
"Hurry."
The man hung up and Tyler put his phone down. He then braced himself against a window. Melody had a hand on his shoulder.
"You okay?"
"No. Melody, I felt that slap through the damn phone! I'm afraid he'll kill her."
"You'll save her, just like them."
"I know I will. I just wish I didn't have to step in as often as I do. ya know?"
She smiled and laid her head against her kind lover's back.
"You've only stepped in, what twice now? That's not too bad."
"I guess. Hey, it's Saito. What’s the good word?"
The steward had a very grim tone.
"Sir, get that girl out now."
"Understood. Can we go in?"
"At once. It's all set."
He didn't answer, and just hung up. He then swept Melody in his arms like a princess. Ghost hopped onto his back and he jumped out the third floor window. He landed without a grunt and took off running towards the SUV. Melody was exhilarated by the rush and sense of freefall. They hopped into the car as Tyler gave Yozora the Address.
"floor it. Saito's scared for this one."
"Akiri."
Tyler then Dialed her up again. She answered.
"Well?"
He only said two words.
"Demon Inbound."
He heard her gasp, and she was about to say something when a loud crashing was heard. Followed by a scream.
"YOZORA HURRY!"
The Security officer had the Vehicles gas pedal on the floor as they tore through the town. Akio lived on a run down side street that had never really seen better days. Akio's house was a ramshackle two story building with puke green paint. Tyler had had his window down as they skidded to a stop. There was the sounds of crashing, glass breaking and screaming. Ghost was out the window and through the living room window. Melody stayed in the car as Tyler tore the front door off it's frame. He then heard a man scream in terror as Ghost was heard snarling viciously. The Tyler was up the stairs and down the dirty hallway. He found Ghost between a badly bruised Akio, her pants torn at the waist, and a large, overweight man with his pants off. Akio was staring at the wolf with large eyes. Tyler then stepped into the room,
"Akio. did he rape you?"
She looked up, a look of fear on her face.
"No, you made it here just as he was about to enter."
She broke down crying. Tyler then phoned Charlie.
"What’s up kid?"
"Does the name Akio Taki, ring a bell?"
He heard the man sigh.
"Her old man?"
"I just stopped him from raping her. If you don't take him, I'll kill him myself."
"I'll be there in three minutes."
"You have two. This was far far too close."
He hung up and took his jacket off. He then crouched and wrapped her in it.
"Hey, Akio. Look at me."
She was sobbing as she lifted her head.
"Welcome to my family."
Her tear filled eyes went wide.
"What?"
He hugged her.
"This is how you escape. You're a Yataomo now."
She just started crying more as sirens were heard wailing. Charlie saw the damage and her bruises, and his heart went out to the poor girl. Her father was cuffed and ragged out, without saying a word, as he now knew who he looked at.
"Demon."
Then Charlie took Akio's story. After Saito had set up and finalized the girls adoption into the Yataomo family from under her father, he'd gone berserk. He'd apparently been raising her as a live in sex slave, waiting for her body to become more...pleasing to his tastes before taking her. Tyler's interference had meant he'd lost his toy. So he had felt he needed to take her before he lost her. The only reason he failed Akio was used to escaping her father's abuses in the cramped areas. Ghost had appeared just as she had slipped on a piece of wood and fallen. Her father had just mounted her when the wolf dragged him off her. The sight of a magically appearing white wolf had scared them both. That's when Tyler walked in.
"That’s how it happened. Who's the wolf?"
Tyler smiled as the large predator nuzzled Akio.
"that is Ghost. She's my friend. Pet her. You'll love it."
Akio reached out tentatively to pet the white wolf, only Ghost was impatient and moved closer to her. She was delightedly surprised by how soft and warm the shewolf was.
"What i tell ya? Guess, you found your blanket tonight."
She seemed confused.
"Blanket?"
"Well, you ARE coming to my riot, right? SIS?"
She gasped, and started to tremble again. She then lunged at Tyler, hugging her hero tightly as she sobbed with relief that the nightmare was finally over. Tyler hugged her, stroking her messy black hair. He held her until she was sniffling.
"Hey, I'll take you to Melody, she'll look after you while I pack your stuff."
She seemed to draw strength from him.
"I can help. It's okay."
"Don't want me to find your underwear drawer?"
She squeaked and smacked him, She the seemed apologetic but he just started laughing,
"Nice one, a few more years and you'll hit like Aki!"
She blushed at being compared to the sexy swordchick. Tyler then dialed up Saito.
"did you make it sir?"
"Too damn close, Saito, way too damn close. She's safe, but GOD DAMN. We'll have to be more careful in the future. This could have been nasty."
" I understand sir. How do you propose we do that?"
"When I set out to rescue someone we send a team there with breach and secure orders if the shit hits the fan. sound good?"
"Very good sir. How is the miss?"
"Shaken. Fifteen more seconds and Ghost would've had to pull her father OUT of her instead of off her."
"That is just awful, sir. At least she's safe under our wing now."
"Agreed. I'm helping her pack. Are her cards waiting at the apartment?"
"They are sir. The lady Aki has them in her possession."
"oh she does does she? I guess I have a secretary now. I'll tease her for that one. Well, thanks again Saito. HEh, the family’s growing rather rapidly now isn't it?"
"It is indeed sir. The new members will make us proud."
"Until next time Saito."
"Sir."
He hung up and found Akio pulling a large suitcase from under her bed. Tyler smiled as she opened it to expose a plethora of ghost hunting gear in foam borders.
"you got a rather decent loadout there. That camera's trash though."
She became indignant at hid evaluation of the old polaroid.
"hey! Watch it! I've gotten by best evidence with this thing!"
"Nice to see you still got that spunk I like. Come on what can i grab?"
She huffed as she waved at her dresser. He smiled as he had had a bunch of boxes brought over. He would open a drawer and dump it into a box, then take another one and do the same. They talked as they worked.
"So, would you like your own place or do you wanna bunk-up with someone?"
"Hmm, I'd like to bunk up. I've never liked being alone."
"Okay. I'll see if anyone is open."
"I can't stay with you?"
"Sorry, Melody already lives with me. I don't think you want to see what we do when we're alone."
"WOW. dirty. So, will the other family members like me?"
"Well, you'll meet the more important ones at my place. Otagowa, the head of the family, is off on Assignment in the Mediterranean, but his wife, Amaki is still around. Sunday we have a family gathering so you'll get to meet her. Her nickname is the RedFox."
"So, what's your job in the family?"
"I'm heir apparent. In other words, the next head of the family. When Otagowa is out of the picture I BECOME the head. Follow?"
"I think so. hey, be careful with that! It's glass!"
"yes Ma'am."
"So, who will I meet at your place?"
"Our little sister, Sakura, she's sweet you'll love her, Kie, again same as Sakura, Kaguya your big sister. She's fun you'll like her, and your other big sister Lillica. She's very sweet too so enjoy!"
"And Melody too?"
"You mean meet, or is she your sister too?"
"Both, everyone at school knows its a question of WHEN you'll marry, not IF."
"We that obvious?"
"Idiot! I heard you were picking out furniture together like you lived together! That's kinda blatant, don't ya think?"
"Hmm, fair. Hey, look what I found! Ohh, cute!"
He'd found her underwear drawer and dumped it into a waiting box. She was beat red with embarrassment.
"Seriously? I can't leave you alone for ten minutes without you scarring some poor girl for life."
Melody had come in since the house was safe now. Akio was instantly awestruck by her beauty.
"Are you really Melody? Melody Sakamuji? The girl from the library?"
Melody was smiling as she sat beside the gaping Akio on the smaller girls bed.
" I am. I was wearing a disguise to hide from someone. Then Tyler rescued me just like he did you."
She gasped at the beautiful blue-eyed girl. Then she seemed to have a thought dampen her spirit.
"Wil I have to become his girlfriend too?"
Melody chuckled as she hugged the nervous girl.
"Only if you want to. If not, well, we got plenty of room for you on our crazy train."
Tyler smiled at her shocked gasp. The boy finished putting the last of her belongings into boxes.
"I'll have these stored until we find you a place. Cool?"
Akio nodded.
"I just need this here and my ghost hunting stuff."
She had two large suitcases, on for her equipment, the other of clothes. Tyler picked up both.
"Well, lets roll, I can have some people take the rest."
Akio took Melody's hand and they left the house. Tyler loaded her luggage into the back of the SUV, right next to Ryuko's shopping bags. The three of them then piled into the back of the big Vehicle. Ghost hopped up and laid on her new friend's lap. Akio was smiling warmly at her new wolf friend. As they drove off, he called Aki. The sword chick answered after one ring.
"Hey, hero. Where are you? we're bored here!"
"Sorry, Aki. I had to get a friend away from her rapist father. Warm up a brownie and get the hugs ready. We'll be there in five."
"You have a hero complex. don't you? We're ready and waiting."
"Thanks Aki. Love you!"
"Love you too!"
She hung up. Akio was happily nestled in Melody's soft hug. They arrived at the apartment complex and Tyler grabbed her suitcases again. They walked up and they could hear the riot in full swing inside.
"I think I should see about sound proofing the inside."
"That would be a good idea."
Tyler opened the door to the party inside. Once inside he shut and double locked it. He then led a now nervous Akio into his wild world. Tatsi and Satski were still dressed and were in a video game competition with Kie and Lily. Kairi and Ryuko were playing cards, Aki was busy tormenting a giggling Kiria. Kaguya, Hayasaka, Chika and her sisters had yet to arrive. Tyler spotted Lillica and Sakura in a very intense standoff with cards in their hands. He walked into the main room and clapped his hands together.
"Alright everyone. The Yataomo family has a new sister. Let me introduce Akio Yataomo. Go crazy."
He then patted the now on the spot girl on the back. Lillica and Sakura put there cards down and came to greet their new sister. Tatsi and Satski looked at each other, nodded and they stripped naked as was their way. Tyler then walked over to Ryuko and placed her shopping bags down.
"So, which model ya wanna crack open first?"
The streetchick bailed on her card game and pulled the jeep wrangler out.
"This one!"
"I'll get the movie ready! Oh, hey, it's Kaguya. Gimme a sec."
He walked into his kitchen.
"What up sis?"
She seemed VERY nervous
"Is it okay if I bring Shirogane?"
"Well, did you tell him the house rule?"
"Not yet."
"Put him on, I'll do it."
"Please, I want him to come."
"Kaguya. The house rule is NOT up for discussion. This is OUR sanctuary. If he can't or won't keep it a secret I'm sorry, I can't have him here. Understand?"
she sighed and then the boy's voice was heard.
"Hello?"
"Hey, loverboy. Has she told bout my rave?"
"Yes. She wants me to join her. And I want to go too."
"Okay. There is but one rule for my home. This rule is NOT negotiable, debatable or flexible. If you violate my rule, I will break as many of your bones as I can without killing you, is that understood?"
His voice was as cold as ice. And as firm as cold steel. He could hear the boy trembling as he replied.
"I understand. What is this rule?"
"You are NEVER to speak of what goes on inside the apartment. This is our escape from the world. Our sanctuary. what happens in my apartment STAYS in my apartment. If you do not think you can keep this secret say so now."
Tyler was using his coldest, most intimidating voice he had. He could FEEL Shirogane's fear through the phone. But the boy mustered his courage and replied.
"I understand. I will keep this secret."
"Very well. Just remember Shirogane, if you break this rule, there is not a soul on this planet that can save you, nor a place on the dying planet you can hide where I cannot find you. Put Kaguya on the phone."
He then heard his sister's voice
"Did you have to terrify him like that?"
"Yes. I have built us a place where we can truly relax. Where we can be our true selves. I will not let that be taken from us. He is welcome in my home. Just understand Kaguya. If he breaks his promise to me, not even you can save him. Understand?"
"yes brother."
"Well, hurry up. You have a new sister to meet!"
"Wait what? ANOTHER ONE?"
"I'll explain when you get here."
He heard her sigh as she hung up. He then turned to see Melody behind him.
"Think he'll keep the secret?"
"If not, I'll destroy him. This is far too precious a place for everyone to risk losing."
"I agree. We're safe here."
He kissed her hard then held her. Tyler then went over to where Ryuko was laying out part panels. he was about to sit when he noticed the white sword from the kendo shop.
"Nearly forgot, just sec Ryuko. Hey, Satski. Got something for ya."
He picked up the weapon and brought to the naked girl. she was curious as he held it out to her.
"What’s this?"
"I found it in that kendo shop we visited today, along with Ryuko's scissor blades. Some reason we all thought of you when we saw it. So here, for you."
He handed the weapon to her, and when she drew the steel weapon, her eyes went wide and gazed into the blade like it had a message for her. She then sheathed it and hugged it to her chest.
"Thank you. It's beautiful. And weirdly it feels...natural holding it. Like I've held this handle countless times. It feels...like an old friend as returned to me."
"I'm glad you like it."
She smiled fondly at his kindness. She laid the white sheathed blade by her side and Tyler rejoined Ryuko. He saw her fondling the handles of her giant Scissorblades.
"Something wrong?"
She had a very...far away look in her strong brown eyes.
"My hands feel weird."
"Weird?"
"Like these handles are....familiar? I don't understand it. I feel like this one here saved my life hundreds of times over. While I feel like this one was used to try to kill me several times."
"Weird, Satski said something similar."
"What’s even stranger, is when I hear her name all of a sudden, I feel like we're enemies. Like we've been fighting each other to the death for a while now."
Tyler sat back, now curious.
"Do you feel it with a certain Scissorblade more then the other?"
She separated the weapons and picked up the one on the right.
"When I hold this one it gets stronger."
"Hmm, I wonder. Let's try something. Hey, Satski! I need a favor. You come too Ryuko. Bring that blade."
Now curious, both ladies met him in the center of a larger open area of his apartment. He had Satski draw her new sword and lay her sword against Ryuko's scissor blade.
"Anything?"
They both had looks of concern.
"This feels FAR too familiar. Like we just crossed blades an hour ago."
"I feel it too. This is scary."
Tyler then had them take a few steps back.
"Okay, Satski, I want you to take a swing at Ryuko, and Ryuko will block it. I'm right here, so if it looks bad, I can stop it. Okay?"
"Bring it Satski!"
"Matou!"
Satski then swung her sword at Ryuko with a very strong look of intense rage on her face, as if she WANTED TO KILL RYUKO. For her part, Ryuko had a cocky look of arrogance as she flipped her scissor blade around and blocked Satski's sword like she had done it many times.
"Satsuki Kiryuin! Did you kill my dad?"
"Beat me and find out, RYUKO MATOI!"
The ladies separated and were about to clash again, this time with far, far more intent to kill. Tyler had seen enough. As the two ladies charged he stepped in and relieved the ladies of their blades, and flipped them onto their backs. They laid there for a moment as Tyler put their weapons on a rack. They then sat up, and held there heads, like they had a headache. The room was silent at the near deathmatch. Tyler helped the girls to their feet. They were very much confused.
"What the hell just happened?"
"One minute I was worrying if I'd accidently cut her, but when I looked into Ryuko's eyes, I was transported to a very large, open courtyard. We wear both wearing some kind of bikini armor. Hers red-black and navy blue. She called it senkstu. I had a pure white one I called Jenkestu. We were about to clash when Tyler comes over and lays out."
Ryuko was holding her head.
"I remember the same thing, but from my of the courtyard. Seriously? What the hell happened?"
Tyler sighed as he pulled up an anime called Kill la kill. He then pulled up a picture of the two leads.
"Like this?"
Their eyes became very wide and very scared.
"That is exactly it! But, that’s an anime! It's not real!"
"Not in this reality. But in another one? Maybe. Are you familiar with the past life theory?"
The ladies shook their heads.
"In a nutshell, it claims that some people's souls were recycled. I have heard tales of children remembering where they died in a previous life. Maybe you two have the souls of the REAL Ryuko Matoi and REAL Satsuki Kiryuin. You DO look like them. Hey, Ryuko that red stripe, is that natural?"
"Yeah, I've had it since birth. No freakin way."
"well, there you have it. Looks like this one took place ion another reality. Their lives ended, and you have their souls and bodies now. Kinda cool, right?"
Ryuko and Satski looked at each other.
"Well, I guess we were both royal badasses."
"It would seem so. At least we're friends this time around."
"That’s a plus sis! Sis?"
"Ryuko and Satsuki were sisters in the show."
"Of course they were. well, I'm gonna go back to my video game."
"I'm gonna work on that model with Tyler."
"I'm gonna get the door."
They laughed as he went to answer the pounding on the door. He opened it to find Chika, Hayasaka, Chika's sisters, Kaguya and Shirogane outside his door. He looked Shirogane in the eye and fixed him with his most fearsome glare.
"What is my house rule, Shirogane?"
He was now visibly frightened.
"What happens in YOUR apartment, stays in the apartment. Anything I see in there is not to leave these walls."
"And the consequences of braking my only rule?"
He gulped un fear under the fearsome Gaze of the Demon.
"You will break as many of my bones as you can without killing me."
"Last chance: Can you obey that rule?"
"I can. Not another soul will know what goes on in here."
Tyler shut the door and undid the steel chain. He swung the door wide open and Chika and her sisters raced inside.
"Then welcome to the Demon's lair."
he waited for them to enter before shutting, bolting and chaining his door. Shirogane was now very scared. Then Tyler walked past him to join Ryuko with her model set. Shirogane then noticed Tatsi and Satski buckass naked by the TV playing a videogame together, while in another corner, Melody was topless getting a very enthusiastic breast exam from Kiria, casting his eyes in another spot, Aki and Asika were in the middle of a very intense make out session while playing with each other's chests. Kaguya nudged her new boyfriend.
"Hey, Myuki. This is why he went to such extremes on you. This our own little world. Here, we can do anything with anyone here. As long as we follow his one rule, not a soul will know what happens here. Hey! Chika, no cheating this time! Tyler'll leave you naked again! Here we can be our true selves. Hey, Melody, I get next exam, okay? Love you! This is our sanctuary. So, relax, hang up that good boy mask, and have some fun. Just don't get too cozy with Melody, Aki, Asika, or Ryuko. They're Tyler's girlfriends."
He looked at her with shock
"Girlfriends? Plural?"
"Yep. They're his harem. But only ibn this room. Out in the world, Melody is his only girlfriend, in here? HA, he's got four."
Shirogane was beside himself impressed at that bombshell. He was absolutely floored by what he was seeing. Chika, Lillica, Miku, Kairi, Sakura, and Hayasaka were playing strip poker at a table, they laid their cards down, and Chika lost the hand and took off her dress without hesitating and tossed it to a smug Hayasaka, Lily was drawing a topless Melody getting her massive melons played with by both Kiria and Asika, while Aki was tongue deep in Kairi's mouth, Kie was playing with both Ghost and then new addition Akio, Tatsi and Satuski were both naked in front of the TV, and Chika's little sister Szui was watching from in Tatsi's lap. Tyler was putting together a model Jeep with Ryuko with Jurassic park on another TV behind them. He then looked at Kaguya a newfound look of wonder on his face.
"I will never breath a word."
She smiled as she sat him down at the strip table. She winked at the flustered boy with two hot topless girls beside him, and practically dived into Melody's breasts, and began to play with them herself.
"Hey, new guy, wanna get dealt in? We're playin strip."
He just smiled at this absurd world he had entered, and got his cards.
"I think I'm gonna enjoy myself here."
Tyler watched as the new guy was absorbed into his world. Ryuko got his attention back with a request.
"Hey, pass me that small driver,"
"Here, where we at?"
"Need, a small door panel from D-5."
"Got it, here. This place is gonna blow that guys friggin mind."
"Hey, it fit! Yeah, what guy's mind wouldn't be blown? The room is full of half naked chicks gettin busy! Hey, I need that pipe from F9. Thank you. You think we can trust him to keep the secret?"
"If you doesn't he's a dead man. Here, I think this screw goes here. I think the chance is minimal though. Look, he just won a bra off Hayasaka, yeah he's in heaven right now. Plus look at his eyes. watch where they go. Here, Got a seat for you."
"That goes here, right? neat that was easy. His eyes, what you-ohhh, I see it. Kaguya face down in Melody's rack. hA! Betcha he never thought he'd see that one? Hey, I need a taillight."
"Gotcha covered toots. G9. If just THAT is enough to set his mind to blown, wait till I start to play. He gonna freakin lose it. Hey, think this seat goes here?"
"Oh he's gonna be soooo jealous, specially when Aki comes for a taste! Hey, I think this is upside down."
"Hmmm, yeah it is. The hell that happen? Here, I fixed it. Oh, hey, the Rex is coming! Lets watch for a bit."
"Sounds good. My fingers are kinda stiff."
"Here, lemme see em."
He the kissed each finger. She was panting when he was down. He then picked her up and placed her between his legs as they faced the TV. He then leaned against the soft couch edge was Ryuko leaned against him. They watched the rest of the movie like that, her backed against his chest with his arms around her. He would occasionally tease her by running a feather-like finger across the bare skin of her stomach, raising a nice layer of goosebumps on her fair skin. She would squirm under his touch, and he'd hug her tighter. After the movie ended,. he picked up the small remote rigged to the DvD player, and readied the next one.
"Hey, Tyler, we order some more pizza?"
He looked over at a now nearly naked Chika. All she had left was her socks.
"Lemme see if we have any left over. We don't waste good pizza in this apartment."
"Kay!"
He smiled and turned around to say something to Ryuko. Only she pounced on him, Locking lips with the boy as he looked at her. He then grabbed her up, and planted her on the couch and got on top of her, pinning her under him. He then gave her hos full attention, tasting the badasses warm mouth as they sword fought with their tongues. She tasted of cherries and sugar, and her lips were soft. She had begun the kiss, and she had to end it. She pushed his head back and pulled back with a huge intact of air. Now gasping for breath, she has a large smile on her pretty face.
"Verdict?"
She licked her lips,
"I want another!"
He just dove right back in for another taste.
"Damn he always makes me jealous when he does that!"
Asika was watching Tyler make out with Ryuko from her newly taken spot at the strip table. Shirogane looked at the longing grin on her face.
"He do that often here?"
"You kidding? He only started yesterday!"
He seemed confused.
"I thought you were a girlfriend of his?"
"I am. But only as of yesterday did he actually accept it. The harem thing wasn't his idea."
This shocked the new guy.
"Then whose was it?"
"It was mine."
Melody sat beside the blonde boy. Chika, still in only her socks, smiled at the topless big breasted beauty.
"Hey, mels, wanna join?"
"Thanks Chiks, I'm just here to fluster the new guy."
Here Chika gave a mischievous grin at Shirogane.
"Careful Shirogane. That's Tyler's soul you're sitting next to. Piss her off, and he'll kill you!"
"Yeah, like that sniper this morning."
"SNIPER?"
The girls that had left for school and Shirogane were now paying rapt attention to Melody's story.
"Yeah. Some idiots thought the Demon was dead, so they came to pay a visit. Tyler and Ghost sent them off. But not before a sniper across the street took a shot and missed, Tyler then got him with a perfect headshot the first try. So, yeah. He killed a sniper this morning. Hey, Tyler, what's your current kill count?"
"I think forty...one?"
"Yeah that sounds right. You killed forty of Hietuguya's men inn that last raid, so, one sniper makes it forty-one confirmed kills."
"Thanks Aki, I'll play with your kitty in a bit."
"Play with it NOW DAMMIT!! It friggin hurts!"
"Patience, my horny friend. I still got drive Ryuko here wild first. Now, where was I, ah yes! Your mouth, c'mere!"
he dived back into his makeout session with a still pinned Ryuko. Shirogane was now pale as he heard this. He looked to Melody.
"You mean he's killed forty-one people?"
"Yep. Didn't hesitate once. Remember that fact Shirogane. If you break his rule, he really would hurt you badly, if not just kill you outright."
"He'd go that far?""
"Shirogane."
This time Hayasaka spoke up.
"If you think he'd hesitate because of Kaguya's affection for you, he wouldn't. The only person in this room he'd listen to if you broke your word to him would be Melody. And she would just keep him from killing you. With the sole exception of her, he would not hesitate to kill any of us. He is called Demon because he is one. But, as long as we follow his single rule in here, and do not betray him out there, we have nothing to fear. From him or the world. I have seen high level military commanders just get the fuck out of his way when he walks down a hall. He is not a normal human as you know them. I was very suspicious of him at first, and even now he makes me uneasy, but I feel far safer in here then I ever did with an entire Shinomyia compound around me."
The blonde boy just sat back as Hayasaka spoke. Then there was a loud moan as Tyler had Aki on her back, working his fingers on her moist entrance. Melody was now looking longingly at him.
"Love."
"I'll do you next!"
"Love you!"
He smiled as he flicked a finger and Aki gave let out a pleasured moan. Shirogane could not believe his eyes. Hayasaka then waved her arm gesturing at the room.
"This is HIS home. We are just his guests. Here, he protects as all. Hie mere presence is enough for everyone here to let their guards down. It's why Kaguya can play like she is, why the girls feel safe and comfortable enough to run around naked like they do with two boys in the room. They feel safer here then in their own homes' I'd wager. The wolf helps too, of course. But it is all due to his strength alone. He'd give his life for us, without hesitating and with a smile on his face. he is the single most dangerous person you will ever meet in your life. Be thankful he has Melody, for if he were to turn evil, there is not a soul on the planet that could stop him."
Hayasaka was interrupted buy Aki's loud scream of an orgasm as Tyler's fingers did their work well. The swordchick arched her back a he tased her slit then just fell back panting as he licked his finger clean.
"emmmhm, wow, Aki You're pretty tasty. Melody's still better though. Hey, love, your turn!"
"Coming!"
"Not yet you aren't! But in ten minutes? You're gonna SCREAM!"
Shirogane was once against flabbergasted as the blue-eyed beauty just hiked up her skirt, took off her panties and laid on the couch with her legs spread, all at the snap of her lover's fingers. Tyler knelt down and she was moaning nearly as soon as he touched her. Hayasaka watched the look of shock on his face.
"Let me warn you now Shirogane. DO NOT, okay, DO NOT try that crap on Kaguya."
He looked at her with shock,
"I would never!"
"I'm warning you anyway. Now I'll explain why they can be like that with him. They trust him with their very lives. Melody is his Angel. He is her Demon. She trusts him so much she set up the harem for him."
"Wait, SHE set it up AFOR him?"
"And he fought her tooth and nail on it too. He didn't want it. He only wanted, no, he only NEEDED her. Just her. He doesn't need any of us, nor his vast wealth or hell even a roof over his head. She is the only thing he needs in his life. She loves him more deeply then he knows, and he loves her more ferociously then she realizes. She trusts him so much she set up a harem so he'd have a way to keep the other girls that fall in love with him from getting hurt. AND he STILL fought her, he thought it would just make it easier to hurt them, or worse hurt her. It took him until yesterday to finally understand that it was her way of showing him just how much she trusted him. Now look at them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have their first time tonight. God knows they want to."
"They do it right in the middle of everyone?"
"Oh yeah. That’s the beauty of this sanctuary. Its a safe place with zero judgement, zero strings, and zero limitations. As long as you follow his rule and don't get to cozy with his girls that is, then go crazy. Plus they just don't care. They love each other and that’s all they need."
Shirogane was shaking his head. Watching as Tyler teased his beautiful lover's slit with his fingers right in the middle of the room. Aki had still to recover from her own session, and Asika was taking full advantage by sucking on her own large bust. Kiria was playing tag with Ghost, Kie and Lily were playing chess, Tatsi was now giving a naked Kairi a massage, Satski, Lillica, and Sakura were playing monoploy, Ryuko was watching Tyler playing with Melody, a hand under her skirt, Chika, her sisters, and Akio were now playing a dirty version of Kings game, Szui was happily giggling. Hayasaka smiled fondly as the small girl got the king card and made Chika makeout with Akio. HE then spotted Kaguya waiting for her own naked massage from Tatsi's skilled hands.
"I think I'm losing my mind in here. It's kinda hard to believe what you all do in here."
Hayasaka smiled.
"You get used to it. He stripped Chika naked in strip yesterday, and she had her first kiss with Lillica as a bet for a hand she lost."
"SHE bet her first kiss?"
"Lillica was naked, and was about to bail, but Tyler then came up with the idea of betting favors. They REALLY got into it."
The room was then filled with an impassioned orgasmic screech as Melody exploded under her lovers touch. Shirogane looked over to see her arched backward so much he thought she hurt herself, only to come crashing back down, Tyler then slithered up her front to share the liquids on his fingers with the dirty girl.
"That is sooo raunchy."
"That's new. But hey, with those two, not surprised. They can't get enough of each other. They are the cutest couple you will ever meet at times, other times, they are the dirtiest. Wow, that girl really likes her own taste. I feel bad for their bed and anyone else in the vicinity when they finally pop cherries."
They then watched as Tyler made out passionately with his busty lover, then just laid beside the panting girl as she came back down from her orgasm. Hayasaka was then called from the raunchy Kings game table.
"Hey, Haya! Come on!"
"No way am I passing that up!"
She left the overwhelmed boy with a final thought,
"Try to have some fun with Kaguya. We're under the Demon's protection. If you're lucky, you might get to share a bed together!"
"What?"
"She slept in Tyler's bed last night."
she left him with that. The blonde maid went and joined the dirty game of dares. Tyler watched with evident amusement from her position beside his lover.
"That poor bastard has zero clue what to do with himself. I guess this many hot, sexy, naked chicks getting their raunch on is too much for him."
melody was panting hard from her orgasm at his fingers.
"Give him time, love. He's just shy!"
"These girls are going to eat him alive! Oh, and speaking of eating, I gotta check on the leftover pizza for Chika."
"We're out. Brownies too."
"Really?"
Melody smiled,
"We're all ravenous beasts."
"Well, you're certainly RAVENOUS for a rather specific type of food."
"I'm still hungry."
"I'll be sure to feed you well then."
"You mean it?"
He kissed her, tasting her kitty on her lips,
"I love you."
"I love you too."
HE smiled as he pulled out his phone and walked to the slightly quieter kitchen, passing Shirogane as he went,
"Yo, bro, I'mma get us some pizza, you want anything special?"
"Ym, pineapple."
"Jesus. Whoever came up with putting pineapple on pizza should be taken outside, and shot. But, hey, least you and Kiria have something in common. Hey! Akio! Get your mouth off o Ryuko, what kinda Pizza you like?"
The mousey ghost hunter released Ryuko from their rather hot kiss long enough to reply.
"I like sausage!"
"Of course you do. Got it! What bout you Kie?"
"hmmmm, extra peperoni!"
"A lady of culture I see. I'mma ruin Carl’s day, gimme a sec."
He dialed up his pizza dealer.
"Yo, bro. what’s the code?"
"Code Riot. Need two extra Pineapples, four sauasge, and double the pepuroni on the peps. yo, shiro, Akio, Kie, soda preference?"
"Ginger ale,"
"Rootbeer!"
"Mountian dew!"
"You got those?"
"Yep, gotcha covered bro. How many liters?"
"Four of each. Got a new girl with a rough day, need to stuff her with the good stuff. Plus my sisters boyfriend in here, so I'm showing him how WE party."
"He doing good?""
"He has zero clue what the fuck to do here."
"Chick overload?"
"On a very dangerous level, my man."
"Well, I got my end covered."
"See ya in a bit."
He hung up, as Shirogane asked him what a code Riot was, and Tyler was laughing hard as he listed it off.
"I am so gonna get diabetes from this place."
"Ha! not if you keep eating pineapple you won't. ugh, pineapple."
"Hey! It's awesome, you just have no appreciation of the finer things!"
"Well, Melody is the finest thing out there and I appreciate her, so there’s that."
"Love you!"
"Love you too!"
"Damn, that was a level of smooth that should not be possible. Respect."
"i gotta question for ya bro."
"yeah?"
"Why the fuck you talking to me instead of hangin wic yo girl?"
"uhh"
"Git yo bitch ass over there and make a memory or two god dammit!"
Tyler then just pushed the dense idiot towards were Kaguya was getting dealt in for a game of poker.
"Hey! That just became strip! Show the stiff pencil how WE relax! Hey, Akio, dig your laptop out, I wanna see your ghost stuff."
The cute ghost hunter at that moment was playing wolftag with Ghost. She squealed at the request.
"Really?"
"Sure."
He walked over and sat against the couch as the smaller girl took a seat between his legs and sat against him. She opened her older generation laptop while Tyler set his own up in arms reach. His phone than rang. It was Saito.
"Pardon sir, but I have something here you should be aware of."
"Watchya got?"
"Well Sir, it would seem that the studios of Anime we have acquired wish to have their representative speak to you. They have a few requests for productions to be greenlit and funded."
"Send me the number. Anything else?"
"A formal request has been made of you sir."
"A formal request?"
"Yes. A school has requested aid to prevent from closing. The director of the school, one miss Hayi, has pleaded for the Demon's assistance."
"Where is this school?"
"It is actually on the way to the Miss Rikka's grandparents home, sir."
"Well, that’s convenient, two birds one stone. I'm finished with Kaguya's fires, so I can now turn to the lady Rikka. Get word to the school and to Rikka herself I will be paying a visit after that Family gathering crap is taken care of. Question though, how far away are these places?"
"It is a 8 hour drive to the lady Rikka's home sir, with that school being 6 from your own."
"I smell an opportunity for a road trip!"
"I take it you mean for your friends to come too?"
"Sure, why not? Kaguya and her crew might be more difficult, since they still have school, but the rest of us can roll out, actually, hol up a sec. Hey, Kagi! Got a question for ya!"
The elegant beauty looked over from her game of strip poker that by her fully clothed form was clearly winning,
"What’s up?"
"When’s your schools next vacation start?"
"It already did."
"For real?"
"Yeah, we're off for two weeks as of today. You just find out now?"
"Well, the coinkidinks just keep comin. Tanks toots!"
He then returned to Saito.
"Scratch that last one, they can come too! What five-star spots we got in that region?"
"We have a hot spring and resort, a spa, four grand hotels, and a scenic hotspring spa and resort right in the heart of it all."
"I like where this is going. What have we got for comfortable transport for a large group?"
"How large sir?"
"Well, lets see. There’s, Me, Melody, Aki, Tatsi, Satski, Ryuko, Kairi, Kiria, Kie, Lily, Asika, Sakura, Lillica, Kaguya, Chika, Miku, Szui, Akio, Ghost, Shirogane I guess, Hayasaka, and I think that covers it."
"So quite a large group then. I'm afraid we don't have a single vehicle large enough for twenty-plus people sir. You'd have to split the group between buses."
"Okay. So, would two work?"
"Easily sir. Plus the Vehicles for Yozora's details."
"Well, I'll get them fired up then. We're hitting that Hotspring spa! Anything else I should know?"
"There is a rather...bizarre story that has reached my ears sir."
"I like bizarre."
"You wouldn't by chance have recently spent time in Kyoto, have you sir?"
"Kyoto? No I haven't."
"I thought so. It would then seem that someone is impersonating you. Here, have a look."
Tyler got an email with a video clip. It was a guy similar in height and build to himself, wearing his fifties greaser get up, accosting a pair of pretty girls. The girls were clearly terrified, and they then left the plaza they were in with the apparent demon.
"I shoulda seen that coming. My look is rather easy to copy. How far is Kyoto from Rikka’s?"
"About two hours."
"That’s not bad at all. I've also always wanted to visit that city. Now I have an excuse. I'll handle this jackass personally."
"Very well sir, but for future reference, how do we handle these impersonators?"
"Hmmm, good question. I have no problem with people wanting to look like me, it's kinda cool in a way. If they start to use the Demon's hold on people to take advantage, then arrest them, and bring them to me. I'll introduce them to the REAL Demon."
"Very good. That is all the matters that require your attention."
"I'll give you a call once everyone is up to speed on the resort trip, okay? What’s the name of that resort?"
"I shall expect it sir. It is called Moonwater Hotprings Spa and retreat, sir."
Tyler hung up she Akio looking at him sadly.
"Gotta work?"
"Just finished, actually, now I just need to make an announcement. Be right back."
She seemed sad. He then hugged her tightly, and kissed her hair. She was then wrapped in a happy smile. He got up and walked to the center of the room.
"All right ladies and whatever Shirogane is, I got somethin big!"
The room went quiet as they all turned to look at him.
"What’s up?"
"Have you ever heard of a place called Moonwater Hotspring and Spa?"
Kaguya was the one who responded, stars in her eyes.
"Its the finest hotspring spa in Japan! I've been there the once, but, uuhhhhhhh it felt soooooo good! I've longed to go back!"
"Well, I have business up in that region so, how’s this sound? A two week trip, with that spa has our basecamp, where we tear up Kyoto, and everything else in that area?"
The room was so still it could have passed for a picture. Then, little Kiria, who had never experienced a hotspring raised her hand.
"We can't afford it-"
"oh, did I forget to mention? We own the joint. Plus, I pay for it all even if we didn't. Seriously, never worry bout cost with one o my batshit schemes. Gotcha covered toots."
Again silence. Then Kie was heard excitedly squealing
"Yaaaaayyyyyy! Hotsprings!"
That did it, the room exploded into excited chatter, then Hayasaka raised her hand.
"You can come too Hayasaka."
"Thank you, but not my question."
"Okay, shoot."
"What kind of business do you have up there?"
The room went silent again as they were now concerned why the Demon needed to go up there in the first place.
"Nothing dangerous. A friend of Sakura's is having some trouble, so the RedFox asked me to help her out, a school not to far from there has sent in a plea for my help to keep it from closing, and some jackass in Kyoto has impersonated my look to take advantage of the local girls, so I'm gonna nip that potential problem in the bud."
"Is that it?"
"Yep. If it was anything dangerous, do you really think I'd bring everyone near there?"
The kind maid relaxed.
"I keep getting suspicious about you despite myself."
"You care, nothing wrong wid dat. Any other questions?"
here a clearly thinking Shirogane lifted his hand.
"Your included Shirogane, but go ahead.
"Thank you. But i have... a request."
"Okay. Shoot."
"Can I bring my little sister, and Ishigami? We can get more time to blow from school if I say it's a student council trip as well."
"Ooohhh, I see you're learning how to play my game, I like it. Sure. Hell, as long as they obey my rules, bring em over here. That Ishigami seems like he needs a good dose of our insanity. Plus now I'm curious bout that sister o yours. Hey, Chika, what’s her deal?"
"Kye is awesome! We're like sisters!"
"Well, Shirogane, wanna invite her and Ishigami to this shitshow?"
He then sat back to think deeply about dragging her sister into this new world. Then Chika threw a poker chip at him.
"If you don't invite her, I WILL. As for Ishigami."
She giggled.
"He'd lose his friggin mind at our games! Right Kagi?"
Kaguya was laughing too,
"He likes big boobs."
Tyler smiled,
"Pff, nuff said. Yo, Shiro! Make a call bro. She in or is Chika bringing her in?"
HE then just sighed and turned to Chika.
"She'll actually come if you call, I'll handle Ishigami."
"Tell him my place as the very best internet money can buy. That reminds me, whaddya all say we join an online RPG together as a guild?"
Here Asika spoke up,
"Oh, now that could get fun! we'd OWN that game!"
"Pff, depending on the game, I already might."
"True that!"
"Pff, spoiled rich bastard."
"Perverted sex addict."
"I still wanna fuck Melody."
"AFTER me. We clear?"
"Crystal!"
"Chika, Shirogane, make sure they understand my house rule. I'll reinforce it when they get here."
Here Shirogane got very nervous,
"She'll keep her word."
"I'll make her say it to me face, just to make it clear. If she doesn't keep her word, she'll get the very same thing done to her as to you if you break the promise you made me. Understand?"
He was now pale as he saw Chika excitedly chattering to his sister on her phone. The pink-haired bundle of joy then tossed it down triumphantly,
"She'll be here in ten minutes!"
"Well, alright. So, what about Ishigami?"
Shirogane called him up, and invited to dude.
"Hey, prez what’s up?"
"Tyler wants to invite you to his riot."
"Sorry, I don't wanna go!"
He sounded VERY scared.
"He had the very best internet money can buy."
"What transfer rate?"
"uhh, ask him."
Tyler smiled as he took the phone,
"Yahello, what’s your tech question?"
"What’s the mpbs?"
"30 gigs per second download with another 45 gig upload. We have it hardwired direct to a private rotor that can handle forty devices at once. Anything else?"
"I will be there in ten minutes."
"I have one house rule."
"What is it?"
"NEVER reveal anything that goes on in here. Understood?""
"Yes sir."
"Good, the girls are calling, see you in a bit."
He hung up to find Hayasaka shaking her head.
"Yer gonna need a bigger place."
"It gets to that point, I'll just buy a house nearby. Hey, that reminds me, I gotta get soundproofing for the walls. So, bout the trip, we set, or you gonna need a few minutes?"
Here Kairi, a very neat, responsible girl spoke up.
"We need some time to make the arrangements."
"Coolio, I gotta give Saito the heads up, so lemme know when your done, kay?"
There was a collective nod a phones were broken out, and families called. Melody came over and hugged her generous lover.
"You spoil us!"
"Ain't even stated yet my love. Hey, that’s the door. I got it."
Tyler and Chika went to answer the timid knock on his steel door. He opened it with the chain still attached to find a petty blonde girl in a yellow dress and a blue ribbon in her hair standing outside his door.
"You Kye?"
She seemed scared now by the imposing Demon.
"Yes sir, I got a call from Chika."
"You're pretty for being that pencil's sister. Now, I have one rule in this house. What goes on in here, is to never be spoken of outside my walls, understood?"
He wasn't as forceful with her as he'd been with her brother, but no less firm. She was now trembling,
"Yes sir."
"I want you to repeat it to me, just to be clear."
"What happens in YOUR apartment, stays in the apartment."
"Good lass. Gimme a sec."
He shut the door, unchained it and opened it wide.
"Welcome to the insane asylum toots, I'm the chief inmate."
The smaller girl walked in and was immediately pounced on by a chattering Chika, who wrapped her in a massive hug.
"Kye! way of the sword to you!"
She struck a cute pose, standing on one leg, her other one raised, and her ring finger and middle fingers pressed to her thumbs on both hands. Kye seemed to relax instantly at her friends appearance.
"Chika! Way of the sword to you!"
Tyler just shook his head and rechained his door. He was about to rebolt it when another knock was heard. He opened it to find Ishigami with a backpack,
"Sup. I will only say this once, Ishigami. I only have one rule. What you see in here, stays in here. Understood?"
Now visibly shaking, the poor boy nodded.
"Now, repeat what I just said."
"What happens in the Demon's lair, stays in the Demon's lair."
"Good answer. Lemme get this."
He then shut it and unchained it to admit the newest guest.
"Welcome to my freakshow. I'm the main demon."
IShigami entered and Tyler poked his head out to see if the pizza guy was coming. As he did he felt a gaze with malevolent intent on him.
"GET DOWN!!!"
He tackled Ishigami to the floor as a round whizzed over there heads to impact the far wall. Tyler kicked the steel door shut as everyone took cover behind his counter. He then grabbed a terrified Ishigami and tossed him behind the counter. Melody then threw his MKII at him. Ghost was growling as she took a spot between the door and the counter. Tyler then threw a belt of rounds over his shoulder and grabbed a small canister from a drawer.
"GET Yozora on the phone, I’mma kill this fucker."
He then took a spot by the door, and inched it open. He then dropped to the floor and crawled out, the cement wall providing cover. Tyler had marked where the shot had come from and readied his rifle. He popped up to see the sniper in a tree a good hundred meters from the road.
"I see you, cocksucker! Catch!"
He aimed and fired once, and the shooter fell from the tree with a brand new third eye on his forehead. Yozora's men then swarmed the body. Tyler was scanning the tree line when Yozora came running up, he then dropped to his knees in apology.
"Akiri, we are deeply sorry for this failure."
"This is the second time this has happened Yozora. I can forgive a first, but not a second. You have failed this time. Luckily, I have also made an oversight myself, so the blame can be shared.
"Akiri, what oversight?"
"I should have had bullet proof glass put in where my door was. I am kinda angry I never thought of that before."
Here he looked at the groveling security officer.
"I will forgive this failure only this once, you are very fortunate he missed me and my friends, else you would be dead right now. Now sweep that forest. Until the glass is in place, that area is on lockdown, understood?"
"Yes, Akiri."
Tyler then shouldered his rifle and went back inside to dial up Saito.
"Sir?"
"Get me the very best in bulletproof glass installed on all my windows, and on the wall in front of my door, Saito. I had another ballistic visitor. Twice in one day is NOT an option. Understood?"
"The contractors will be onsite in ten minutes."
"Good, the interior windows can wait till we leave. I also want the room soundproofed. I don't want a sound form the inside heard outside."
"Understood sir."
"And find out where that idiot came from."
"At once sir."
He hung up,
"Fuckin idiots, when will they learn not to fuck with us?"
He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the bullet hole. Melody tossed a knife to him.
"Thanks love. Now, lets see what they packin this time. Gotchya! Hmm, pff, seriously? Weak."
He sighed as he put the round on the counter.
"30-06 civilian hunting munition. Fired from a Remington bolt action. that idiot. These are effective on deer at maybe two hundred yards, but that’s pushing it. Based off that hole, it most likely was aimed for my head. At that range, only to hit a perfect headshot with a toy like that is if I just stood there and let him. Amateur. You guys all right?"
Hayasaka was very pale.
"No one was hurt."
"Well, no harm done then."
"The shooter?"
"In a body bag by now. My MKII has a far superior range and a far bigger bite then that toy. So, my total is...forty two now."
The maid just sighed,
"Can you promise this won't happen again?"
"Yep. I'm getting the very best bullet proof glass put up as we speak. Plus, Yozora is now on my shit list for this one. i can forgive one failure, but two in the same day? he gon need to step it the fuck up now. an he knows it too. Hey, its Saito."
"What ya got?"
"A lone wolf with a grudge. He was an associate of Chad. He lost all his respect and all his, shall we say, benefits when he left. He snapped."
"Any more potential suicidal idiots out there?"
"I have a team investigating it as we speak sir."
"I said it once today Saito, I will not say it again. Do I make myself clear?"
"This will NOT happen again. I stake my honor as the Steward of the Yataomo family on it."
"If it does, I'll kill you with that stake. and put in an order for a hybrid thermal/red dot sight 4x magnification on that thermal..."
"Yes sir."
"That is all."
The badly shaken steward hung up. Tyler then brought the bullet to the door, opening it to find contractors installing the new glass between two support pillars and on the left hand opening as well. He handed the bullet to Yozora.
"This had better be the last time I have to dig a bullet from my walls."
"It will be Akiri."
Tyler then got tapped on the shoulder by a muscular man with a beard.
"You the Demon i hear about?"
"I am."
"Me daughter's a fan. Care to sign this?"
He held a picture of him on his throne of bodies. Tyler just started laughing as he signed it.
"This is still weird."
The man was grateful
"Thanks, this'll make her smile for sure."
"Glad to help. So, what you puttin up?"
"15 layers of military grade bulletproof glass. I heard they use this shit on the US presidents limo."
"Nifty."
"Pff, you don't know the half of it. It's self cleaning, guess sunrays have a part in it. Plus it also keeps heat out, this'll be very cool spot in the hottest summers, and bugs HATE the stuff."
"Long as it keeps the lead out, that stuffs a bonus."
"ONE pane can stop a tank piercer at pointblank range. You have 15. Let that sink in."
"Nice image. well, I'll let you get back to it. tell your girl I say hi."
"I will sir."
Tyler walked back inside to see things starting to calm back down. Tatsi and Satski were back at their game, Ryuko was getting a back rub from Kairi, while Lily was showing Kie and Kiria her latest sexy sketches, Lillica, Sakura, and Asika were picking up the cards and chips from a ruined poker game, Aki and Ghost were relaxing by the large couch, while Akio went to check on her computer. Melody was talking with Hayasaka. The maid had Kaguya, Shirogane, Chika and her sisters, A very pale Ishigami, and an equally pale Kye behind her. The blonde caregiver was arguing with the busty beauty.
"Melody, he just killed a person! It's not safe here! A bullet nearly got Ishigami!"
"Yet, Tyler pushed him down, withy himself above him. If that idiot had more stable aim, Tyler would have been hit. Plus that glass is up now, so that can't happen again."
"How can you be so calm? We were just shot at!"
"Because he is here. That’s why. Look the door is shut and locked, not a soul can reach us now."
Hayasaka was beside herself. Then Kaguya just sighed, and stepped out from behind the maid.
"Hayasaka, just get over it already. I don't know why you can't trust him, but seriously, cut the crap! That boy just risked his life to defend us, with zero hesitation, mind you, and you STILL doubt his motives? Whatever. I'm gonna go grab a soda. coming Chika?"
"Right behind you!"
Kaguya and her friends then raided the fridge while Hayasaka, Shirogane, Kye, and Ishigami all looked shocked by her just....tired voice, as if exhausted by Hayasaka's constant mistrust for the boy that had done nothing but help them. Melody wasn't sure how to handle this development, but a knock at the door interrupted the resuming party. Tyler reopened the door to find the pizza guy with two full wagons. Tyler paid thanked the guy and rolled them into the room. He set the delicious smelling wagons in the center and clapped,
"Break!"
He then walked to Hayasaka,
"Eat up, Hayasaka. And, for Kaguya's sake, re-fucking-lax."
He then went to where Akio and snagged a full sausage box and a brownie box and was happily munching as he came up beside her.
"Howdy there little lady! Enjoyin my sausage?"
She giggled and blushed a little at his dirty joke.
"I like it, very much, only."
"Whatcha need?"
"Got any ketchup?"
"I think I freakin love you. Yo, Melody, toss the redstuff!"
She smiled as she tossed a fresh bottle of the condiment to him
"Thanks love! I'll get ya off again later!"
"I just tingled!"
He smiled as he retook his spot behind the cutiepie.
"Well, whatcha got?"
She smiled as she pulled her clubs evidence.
Hayasaka was now just plain scared. She watched as Tyler stole a bite of Akio's pizza while he looked the paranormal girl's efforts with a smile, as if he hadn't just killed a man five minutes ago. Shirogane, and Ishigami were right beside her.
"I have never met a person like him. He killed a person not five minutes ago and now he's laughing and havin a grand ol time like our lives were not just in danger."
That’s when something clicked for Hayasaka.
"That’s just it."
"Huh?"
"Our lives WERE NOT in danger."
"We get shot at, and we not in danger?"
"Not even in the slightest. The only thing we faced was a scratch from taking cover behind him, if that. His strength is so extreme we were perfectly safe the entire time."
"How?"
"Because he is here. As long as he is here, he will use his body as a shield against anything that would harm us. That’s why they can relax so easily. You know what? Fuck it. Hey, tough guy, I want a word with you!"
He looked up to see Hayasaka walking towards him and Akio.
"hey, Haya-ummmmphhhhh!"
As soon as she got in range, she had tackled the now shocked boy onto his back, and shoved her tongue in his mouth. His surprise was only momentary, and he retaliated in full-force. He locked her head against his, and pressed his lips against her softer ones. She tasted of Strawberries and cream, and her tongue was active. They tongue danced for a full minute before Hayasaka pulled back with a loud intake of breath. HE smiled up at her from his spot on the floor.
"So?"
"NOW I get what all the fuss is about! Plus, I think I love you."
"come again? That last bit, I mean"
She smiled, but instead of answering, she just liplocked him. Kaguya was absolutely floored by Hayasaka's surprise tongue assault. Melody was too.
"Didn't see that coming."
"Neither did he. Guess it explains why she always bickered with him."
"Kinda."
Hayasaka pulled back again and just laid on the boy, who was still dumbfounded,
"Um, can I get an explanation please?"
"I love you."
"Ahhh, yeah, when that happen?"
"Well, if i had to guess, I'd say when you laid out Kizi the way you did."
"Is that why you've been fighting me?"
"More or less, I was seeing if you were actually true, or just a master puppeteer."
"Verdict?"
"You're everything I thought you were, the good, and the bad. So I just said fuck it."
"Usually the best way to make a choice, just say fuck it and do it!"
"Well, I have to agree. Now about that trip?"
"Atta girl! Here lemme get a vibe check. Here, makeout with Akio, i don't want her gettin lonely."
Hayasaka didn't respond, and instead just pounced on the smaller girl licking her lips. Akio squeaked in shock as Hayasaka's luscious lips were pressed against her own. Tyler then got up to address the room,
"All right, so how many are set for our trip, and how many still need to make a call?"
Shirogane jumped at his frozen spot near the counter where Ishigami was as well. The pretty blonde girl Kye had dived into the rowdy fun alongside Chika, and was currently on a small streak at strip poker. The boy then came over and nudged his sister to explain their trip. She was instantly wreathed in smiles. Ishigami was too when he got invited. The prez then spoke up.
"I have to make a call, and so does Ishi,"
"Coolio. Anyone else?"
Here Kairi also spoke up,
"Our parents are all fine with it, but.."
"They ask for something?"
"Well, they asked for no pregnant daughters, and a trip of their own!"
"I can set that up. They got a place in mind?"
"Hmmm, High Imperial Hotspring spa."
"we own that one too. I'll make the call, but I still need the word from them."
Ishigami spoke up,
"My father has agreed. Since your family owns our business, he says it's in our best interest to be friends."
"Sounds fun. Whats the blonde word Shiro?"
The pres smiled at his wisecrack, having decided to relax too.
"we're set. we're also good on the school end too. Apparently you own that too. The dean said we can do as we please, he'll have all classwork made digital and emailed to us. He ALSO said that he REALLY hopes you will learn to use a damn door the right way."
"What floor is his office on?"
"Fourth."
"Does he keep a window unlocked?"
"Always."
"I'll pay him a visit then. Just to fuck with him. Doors are too mainstream sometimes."
"Evil jackass. But importantly we're good to go."
"Coolio. Lemme call my guy."
He dialed up the steward.
"How may i assist you sir?"
"I got the nod from the families for our trip. So, could you set up the spa for us?"
"Of course sir. I also had a thought."
"Go ahead."
"I can have the buses outfitted with bulletproof glass, tires, and the best body armor money can buy. I can also have their homes outfitted the same exact way sir."
"Okay, I never thought of that one. Good Call! I'd also like to set a trip up for their families to High Imperial hotspring and resort."
"I will see to it."
"Oh, and to be clear?"
"Yes sir?"
"These people I AM trying to buy off!"
That got a relieved chuckle from the steward.
"Very good sir, anything else?"
"I still have to call that Anime studio rep. Other then that, I think that'll do it, OH! I know! Hey, Saito, Akio is a very passionate ghost hunter, but she doesn't have a lot of gear. I can send you a list of anything and everything she'd want, but it can be a bit of a pain in the ass to run it all down, think you could help her?"
"Make the list and I'll get it for the miss."
"Good answer! I'll send it when it's ready."
"Take care, sir."
He hung up and Kairi smacked him,
"Jackass, trying to buy off our families with fancy trips!"
"I gotta do somethin, you practically live here!"
she smacked him again,
"Arrogant jackass."
"Lovely piano fingerer."
"I've never heard that one before. But, seriously?"
"Yes?"
"Fuck off."
"Eh, I'll get Melody to do it later."
"I'll do it now if ya want, love!"
"As much as I'd love it, I still have a thing or two to handle. I can't if you're handlin me! Plus, I REALLY don't wanna clean the mess."
Here Melody gave a sexy smile,
"Oh, I think I know a decent...drain you can throat that hose, if a mess is what you're worried about."
He caught exactly what she meant, and so did every other person in the room. Shirogane, Kye, and Ishigami were all beat red at the raunchy couple's dirty talk. The others all laughed as Tyler was seriously considering it. Then Hayasaka tossed a dart his way,
"When in doubt, just say fuck it!"
he poked the dart up, caught it by the tip, and flicked it into the bullseye on the board behind him, not once looking at it.
"Oh, get that filthy mouth over here, my sexy succubus!"
He then went over to a corner and sat on the floor against the couch as Melody took a spot beside him. Kaguya was red-faced hypnotized by the sight of Melody dropping her lovers pants and exposing his spear.
"Holy, they're actually going for it!"
Shirogane, and Ishigami both felt a new wave of respect for the Demon, and His Angel. Specially when she sheathed his spear in her mouth.
"That guy is a whole other level of boss."
"I feel inadequate now."
"So do I, my friend, So do I"
Tyler, for his part, had forgotten there were other people in the room, so immersed in the soft, moist, warm mouth of his lover. Melody was going to her task with evident gusto and enjoyment. And he was loving every second of her slurping love of his joystick. His moans were clearly heard on the other side of the room, and the other girls in his love harem were all commenting.
"Wow, bigger an I thought."
"I know right?"
"She's really good at that, too. Think she's been practicing?"
"No way in hell she hasn't, not with those skills."
"Damn, that's hot! Wonder who he'll choke next?"
"Ten bucks say Aki."
"I got ten saying Asika."
"I got a nasty idea!"
"Wanna blow him in his sleep?"
"How'd you know?"
"Cause it's YOU Asika."
Tyler just focused his energy on his lover's mouth, even rocking back and forth in and out of it. He held her hair to the side so he didn't make a mess of it when he felt a round get chambered. Melody sensed his impending launch, and stepped up her efforts, effectively seeking to suck his very soul out through his very rigid straw. Then he tensed up, fired, and the others watched as Melody's throat contracted as she drank deep.
"Okay, that is next level nasty."
"Hey, guys? I feel weird down south."
"He keeps pulling that shit, an orgy is nearly guaranteed to break out."
"IS he still launching? Jesus."
"She's loving it! Look at her eyes!"
"I kinda wanna try it now."
The other two guys in the room bro-fisted as they applauded the sheer 'I don't give a fuckery' Of the nasty couple. Tyler felt himself go soft in her mouth, and she kept swallowing something, until he finally collapsed backward and more-or-less fell out of her mouth, then her letting him go. She then leaned back, and licked her lips.
"Damn, that was tastier then I expected it to be."
He was panting from her impressive skills.
"I guess you've been practicing?"
She smiled lewdly.
"NOPE, I'm just a natural!"
"Oh, I can't wait to pop that cherry."
"I can't wait to break that spear!"
She then leaned back down, and licked it clean. She then lunged at him and liplocked him. He tasted himself on her lips, and was a little weirded out, but just shrugged and gave it back to her.
"Okay, well, I'm pretend I didn't see that last bit."
"Safe to say, they don't HAVE a line, just yet."
"I REALLY don't want to know where they draw that line."
They parted, and she put his now lifeless rod away.
"I love you Melody!"
"Love you too, Tyler.!"
"You do understand what this means, right?"
"No, what?"
He smiled as he lifted her up straddled her across him,
"I get to EAT YOU OUT now!"
|She squirmed,
"I can't wait!"
"Maybe, in bed tonight? I kinda need to get my soul back."
She licked her lips.
"I'll just suck it out of you again."
"I fucking love you."
"I love fucking you, err, I mean, I love you too!"
"Same here, Now, I'd suggest brushing your teeth."
"Not like the taste of your shot?"
"Not as much as you love the taste of your kitty."
"Okay, love."
She smiled and got off him to go brush her teeth, happy he'd confided his own preference to her. Tyler smiled as eh addressed the newcomers.
"Welp, welcome to MY world, ladies and gentlemen, please, enjoy your stay! Now, my phone."
He dialed up the Anime studios' ep as the others in the room processed the life-sucking Blowjob Melody had just delivered to her lover in front of their very eyes. Tyler had a smile on his face as the rep picked up.
"IS this, the one they call Demon?"
"It is. My name is Tyler, What can I do for you?"
"My name is Yeuske, I'm the elected representative for Aniplex, Gonzo, Madhouse, trigger, and Kawaii."
"Trigger?"
"Yes sir."
"Wasn't aware we owned that one. Cool."
"Actually, they want to join under the Yataomo umbrella."
"Really? They give a reason?"
"They told me that the Yataomo family has a reputation for treating their work force well. Plus the rumor that the Demon is an Otaku has a more then a few studios considering it too."
"It is truly terrifying when the weebs come together. But as for Trigger, do they have any requests in specific for joining our nuthouse?"
"Better pay, and more reasonable working hours and conditions."
"Sounds fair. I'm a fan of a few shows they've done, so I'd be happy to have them under me. Though to be clear?"
"yeah?"
"That ending for Darling in the Franxx was batshit. There I said it."
He could hear the representative laughing hard,
"You're gonna make their day."
"Glad I can be entertaining to some of my favorite studios. So, what did the others want?"
"Well, they want better pay, and a few shows need to be greenlit."
"Such as?"
"A second season for a show called NO GAME NO LIFE, another season for CHIVALRY OF A FAILED KNIGHT, ANOTHER HIGHSCHOOL DXD SEASON, Light novel and merch line, and a new manga series by the man that did deathnote. Any questions?"
"Ah, just one, what do they need?"
"Money and time."
"They have it. You listed three of my favorites series, so tell them they have the Demon's full support. However, I do have one request in exchange."
"That is?"
"A full set of the shows on Blu-ray they come out with, and a Rias Gremory figurine made to custom order. Sound fair?"
He literally heard the guy snort.
"That’s it? That’s all you want?"
"Well, I'll greenlight a few more series, and I'd like a set of dvd's for very Anime in their portfolios, if they can't afford it, I'll front eh cost myself."
"I see. What series do you want to support?"
"AKASHIC RECORDS OF BASTARD MAGIC INSTRUCTOR, THE ASTERISK WAR, SPICE AND WOLF, KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE as a quality anime adaptation, another season of GAMERS, Hensuki, and I'd like to lend support to the series Arifureta. sound good?"
He could hear him gasp in shock,
"I cannot believe that is all you want from us. You really are an otaku, aren't you?"
"Damn straight. Get the word out the Demon loves Anime, manga and Light novels."
"Will do sir. A pleasure doing business with you."
"I'll give my steward the good word, if you need anything, feel free to bother him."
"I will do that."
Tyler smiled as he hung and then dialed up Saito.
"Okay, I just got off the phone with the studio rep. Here's the rundown"
He was explaining when Akio sat between his legs with her laptop open.
"I see sir. That is indeed good news. I will assist them any way I can."
"Great. If we score all the major studios, we can set up a singular streaming service with them all. We'd make a killing."
"Do you really believe so?"
"Yep. Heres why. Right now, there are maybe three or more Anime streaming services, and they license them out to even more networks. So, if you want to watch a certain show, but don't have the right provider, you're screwed. It makes life easier for the consumer having a single service, and is a good thing for the studios too, as they would get a wider audience. Follow me?"
"I do sir. Having everything in one would make it so much easier, for all parties involved. Very well, I shall see to it. Is that all sir?"
"For the moment."
"Very good sir."
Tyler smiled as he hung up and then turned his attention back to Akio.
"Sorry, bout that. Now, where were we?"
She smiled, and snuggled closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her. She the happily leaned back and pulled up her clubs passion. she then pulled up the photos in a full screened slideshow. The first image was a large mist in the hall. Tyler then took over control of her laptop as she held his arms,
"Okay, lets see here. Weather?"
"Clear, full moon."
"Always a fun time, recent weather?"
"Dry and hot, the humidity was murder."
"I'm sure it was. It was at night, clear, the edges are to messy for photoshop, or to be a piece of paper. I'd have to test this one. It just looks too much like fog machine smoke."
"Why do you have to test it?"
"Because that’s how you investigate the unseen. Here, lemme me show you MY crown jewel. Besides Melody, that is."
Akio smiled with excitement as he swapped her laptop for his. She hummed happily as he pulled a thirty minute video clip shot from a camcorder in an abandoned building, eh then handed her a set of headphones and he placed a pair himself. He then hit play. The video started with Tyler doing a selfie shot explaining what he knew of the buildings history. He then spun the camera around as a large bang was heard inside the building. Tyler didn't hesitate and hopped right inside without a shred of fear. He moved through the halls, and the pair could hear in their head phones voices telling the boy to get out, leave, and other warnings as he searched for the source of the bang. he found a large desk on it's side with fresh scratches in the cement. He leaned down and investigated it, and when he stood back up, a large white mist was seen standing near a door at the far end of the hall.
"Hello? Ash, is that you?"
Again, zero fear as he called to the mist. It then seemed to float into a room. Akio was now gripping his arm tightly as he headed after the mist. She watched as he came to the room and spoke in a polite tone
"Um, excuse me, I'd like to know if you flipped that desk. If you did, could you please tell me? Or, show me? I'll leave if you do."
He then entered the room, as a loud, raspy voice was heard takin g credit for the desk. But since the voice was below his hearing range, Tyler didn't catch it. He was panning the camera, when there was a loud bang from the hallway. He walks back out, and the desk is floating several inches off the ground, then it comes flying at him, only to skid to a stop just in front of the boy. The same white mist was then seen standing where the desk had been.
"Okay. Thank you for that. I'll leave you alone now. Sorry to bother you."
The video ended with him exiting the building through the same way he came in, even saying excuse em as he passed the spot the mist had been standing. They took off the headphones and now Akio was a little pale.
"That's real?"
"As real as it can get. I never set foot in that building again after that. THAT is what I went out to find."
"How long ago was that?"
"emmm, lets see, I'm fourteen now, so, 3 years ago?"
"Wow, you look nearly identical to now. only more lifeless. Hey, who's Ash?"
HE got a sad look, which was mixed with pain.
"Ash was a friend that died in town. After she died, I was more or less the walking dead for a while."
He shivered as he remembered his fallen friend. Akio could FEEL the pain from the memory.
"Okay, now I'm sad."
"I can make you feel better."
"How?"
"Check it."
He then dug into his storage of clips, as he did so, he remembered something.
"Hey, Aki!"
The sexy swordchick was at that moment tongue deep in Ryuko's mouth. She came up for air, and to reply to his call,
"What up?"
"You ever finish that story I wrote?"
she squeaked as Ryuko slid a probing hand into her shorts, and pressed her moist button with a finger,
"Ah, yeah, Ohhh, Ryuko, right there, that’s feeells goooood!"
"Verdict?"
"I'mm fuck this chick! Oh, you mean the story? I liked it. It was fun, and bout that chick, wasser name, Marissa? She a friend of yours?"
"She was my girlfriend at the time. You know, the one I told you about?"
Aki then felt real bad.
"Oh really? I'm sorry,"
"Pff, forget her, I got me a better girl any way."
Here the room roared back
"WHICH ONE?!!"
Tyler smiled a he rubbed Akio's stoamch, setting her happily humming,
"Well Melody o course! Speakin o which, She still in the bathroom?"
He then felt a pair of soft hands take his head and pull him backward, until he was looking upside down into Melody's beautiful blue eyes,
"Oh, hiya love! Enjoy the show?"
She smiled as she kissed her lover like that. She then pulled back,
"I'd like to read the story too."
"which one? I got like eight."
"All of them."
"As you wish my love. I'll send them to you. Hey, I want another!"
She was only too happy to oblige. After Akio tugged on his arm.
"Hey! I want one!"
"From me, or Melody!"
"You! Then her."
He smiled, then that smile died as he realized what she meant.
"Ah, to be clear, are you asking me, what I think you are?"
She wriggled closer,
"I want to join your harem, idiot!"
"Buuut, your my sister?"
"Not my blood! Besides, I've wanted to kiss you since I first saw you!"
"we met in the classroom, when you fell off that stool, right?"
"We met there, but I first saw you talking to Kiria on her box on your first day."
"Wait, really? Wonder why I didn't feel a gaze?"
"Probably cause I wanted to fuck you there and then. No negative feelings for you to pick up on."
He was surprised as he rubbed the top of her head.
"That early? I'm curious now, what got your kitty wet over me?"
She blushed at his dirty talk,
"Well, you seemed so BIG, and had this...aura around you. Like you just didn't give a fuck. Plus, you made Kiria smile, even though you are a solid three times bigger then her. The way you saluted her was adorable! Then I heard about how you saved Aki from a truck, and I realized I was in love, like really badly too."
Tyler was not quite sure how to handle this little kernel. He leaned back to look at Melody.
"Well, got anything?"
The blue eyed beauty smiled at her kindly lover.
"Well, do you want her?"
"Well, yeah kinda. But, my sister? Really? That just seems a bridge too far."
"We lick our juices off our fingers, and an adoptive sister is too far? You are strange, you know that?"
"Hmmm, Well, I guess, since we're not blood-related, and its only behind closed doors. Aww, ya know what? fuck it. C'mere cutie!"
He grabbed the now giggling girl and pressed his mouth on his latest addition to his little lover group. Akio was now flying high as the boy of her dreams slipped her his tongue. The best part for her? He was as gentle as a morning sunbeam. Akio was a small girl, even though she was fifteen, she still passed for eleven. She was in the same grade, as her birthday had missed the cutoff date for the school year. So, that meant Tyler was a solid two times her size, and yet he held her like she was made of cotton he might crush with any real pressure. She giggled as she tasted the Demon's love for herself. She then pulled back, all smiles and glow. She then laid against her new lover.
"Thanks for being gentle!"
"Don't wanna hurt my lil sis, right?"
She then sat back and smiled into his face.
"Right!"
"Now for the love of god, do NOT say a word to Otagowa or, god forbid, Amaki I just madeout with my cute new sister, okay?"
she giggled mischievously.
"Only if you kiss me again!"
"Wow, a cute little dictator. This one's dangerous Melody!"
He liplocked the small girl again. Sending her on another flight on cloud nine. when he pulled back, Melody was smiling as she whispered into his ear,
"Now, imagine that hotdog in her piehole."
"I'd dislocate her friggin jaw!"
"and then that cannon in her dock."
"I'd kill her! Seriously!"
"Well, I guess you can only to things TO her, then."
"Nice loophole, I guess. Hey, why don't you get a taste now? She's tasty!"
"Hey, sweetie, c'mere a sec."
Akio was curious until Melody grabbed her by the chin and kissed her too. Tyler wormed his way out from under the now deeply enthralled girl, and rejoined Ryuko as she slumped down by the table with the model on it. Tyler sat beside her and noticed just how flushed her light skin was and how she was panting.
"Wow, Ryuko, gave Aki your purity eh?"
She smacked him, but lightly as she seemed to barely have the strength for a proper wack,
"She just got me off, jackass. Gotta say, she's GOOD with them fingers."
"I kinda wonder if Kairi's any good, since she fingers pianos into submission."
The pretty piano player flipped him off as she put her hand of cards down, winning the round of poker. At her table was Hayasaka, Kaguya, Chika, Asika, Lily, Shirogane, and Kiria. As she laid her cards down, Shirogane sighed as he removed his shirt, Kaguya ad Chika removed their dresses, Hayasaka her bra, Asika her panties, and Kiria her skirt. Tyler then noticed Asika's slit was a very moist, bare patch that seemed to be demanding attention. He ALSO noticed Kiria was wearing a pair of pure white cotton panties with a small red lipstick kiss over her sweetspot. He and Ryuko both looked at each other.
"wow, cute and sexy."
"Just like her!"
"Hey, I gotta leak, wanna work on that model some more after?"
She smiled.
"Sure, my hands should stop shaking after that."
"Be right back."
He walked by the poker players and got a glimpse at Kaguya's hand. He then leaned down and whispered into her ear,
"Fold. Ya got nothin."
She folded her turn, and he went into the bathroom. As he leaked, he heard his phone ring. He finished and went back out to find Melody had answered his phone. He walked over, seeing that Kaguya had won the next hand with four aces, stripping Lily, Chika, and Kiria of their panties, while Shirogane lost his pants. Hayasaka lost her panties too. Tyler smiled as he observed Lily had a patch of red fur above her small opening, Kiria was bare as a desert, and had a cute little button above the V of her trench, he already knew what Chika looked like and Hayasaka was as blonde below as she was up top. A surprise was the kittyring she had on her entrance. He smiled as he passed her,
"I guess that kitty was so awesome you had to put a ring on it!"
Her retort was priceless,
"taste it and find out just how awesome it is!"
"I like the way you think! But after I eat Melody into unconsciousness."
She smiled as he reached his Lover. she tossed the phone to him,
"Its the Redfox."
He smiled as he answered,
"Hiya, foxy, what’s the red word?"
He snorted at his cocky attitude.
"Just checkin on the girls."
"Which ones?"
"Jackass. The ones with our name?"
"well, we got a new addition today."
"Wait, for real?"
"Yep. Her names Akio. I rescued her from nearly being raped by her father."
"Jesus. Can't you tell me a happy thing?"
"I'm heading out to see this Rikka with my whole crew after that family gathering this Sunday."
"You're taking them ALL?"
"Yeah, I got a couple things to handle in that area, plus I heard we own the hotspring in that area. so, i figured I'd make a getaway outta it, ya know?"
He could here the sexy Matriarch laughing hard.
"If you're not careful I might fall for you! You're so kind, to think of how to spoil those friends of yours so easily."
"I love making them happy. As for that first piece? eh, why not? Always wanted to fuck a hot MILFY fox!"
she was now having a hard time breathing,
"I'll keep that in mind. and from Ota."
"Can't let him know hie adoptive son's hitting on that bombshell of his, can we?"
"Or your bombshell!"
"Oh, she's under my arm right now!"
"Hello, Amaki!"
She was now officially losing it, laughing at the sheer absurdity of the scenario. When she did recover,
"I'mma hang up now, lest I get any bad impulses."
"Oh, I got more an a few. But I'll share em with Melody later."
"Arrogant sexy jackass. You'll ruin me!"
"Funny, Melody said something similar bout a particular spear..."
"Good bye! Love-addled sex-fiend!"
They hung up laughing as Tyler kissed his sexy lover on the mouth. They pulled back, only for a book to hit Tyler in the face,
"Stop hitting on our hot mom!"
"Seriously? Stop getting every girl you see to wet herself!"
"Sure. Amaki knows it’s just dirty teasing anyway. She knows it, I know it, and melody knows it. Right love?"
His blue-eyed beauty lover smiled as she licked her lips,
"I wonder what HER kitty tastes like?"
"Okay, Melody is serious! Somehow, I get the feeling Otagowa wouldn't mind if Amaki and Melody got busy!"
"Pervert! Melody's fourteen! Amaki is twenty five!"
"Wait, hol up. Amaki is only twenty five? How old's Otagowa?"
"Um, like 35 If i remember right why?"
Tyler and Melody ran some numbers in their heads.
"Is my math off, or does something not add up here?"
Melody was in full agreement.
"Yeah, if she's really twenty five, and Lillica is thirteen, then."
"Either she has a very dark skeleton in her closet, or.."
Tyler then pulled up a photo of Otagowa's face.
"Hey, Sakura, Lillica, I need a favor. C'mere and hold still."
The girls, and everyone else for that matter, were now very confused as the two girls stood in front of Tyler as he held the phone up to their faces. Lillica had the exact same flaming hair, delicate features, and the same green eyes as Amaki, but not a single trace of Otagowa's stronger features. Sakura was the opposite. The only true connection to Amaki was her green eyes, but they were of a lighter shade altogether. she had a elegant face, with the strong cheek bones of Otagowa, her hair was silver, which Tyler knew was natural, and her complexion was a few shades light er either Amaki or Lillica. He looked at Melody and she nodded.
"Thanks you two. Sorry for the weirdness. I just have a hunch."
They looked at each other, shrugged and went back to play more poker. He and Melody then walked into the kitchen to discuss the findings.
"Your saw what I did, right?"
"Yeah, Lillica is definitely Amaki's daughter, but, I didn't see any resemblance to Otagowa. Plus, if she IS truly thirteen and Amaki twenty-five, then..."
"Amaki got pregnant at the age of twelve. That is NOT a cheery thought."
"And It wasn't Otagowa. As for Sakura."
"she's his daughter, no two ways about it. that cheek is kinda distinct. Plus her skin is of the same tone. I didn't see any of Amaki's fiery locks on her, plus her eyes are a different kinda green altogether."
"So, we have a mother with a daughter that is not her current husbands, and a father with a daughter clearly not his current wife’s? And a mother that either gave an egg or got pregnant at the age of twelve? Which the egg would again have to be given at the age of twelve? We're missing something here."
"I agree. Though, I REALLY don't want to open this can of worms. I like this family. I do NOT want to destroy it because I accidently found a dark secret."
"Ask Saito. And order him to keep quiet. If he's as loyal as he claims he is, just tell him you want answers. Okay?"
"I guess. I just really don't want to fuck this up."
"I can ask him, if you like."
Tyler leaned against his sink.
"I think we should consult Hayasaka. she has far more experience then I do with family secrets."
"I think that might be a good idea."
"Hey, Hayasaka, can you come here for a sec?"
The blonde maid came over as her hand ended with a victory for her. She got to put her panties back on, but wore nothing else. As she walked, her bust bounced with each step, while Tyler appreciated her large nipples.
"what’s up?"
"I need your advice here."
She became serious, for if HE was asking for advice, it must be serious.
"what’s got you stumped?"
He and Melody took turns explaining the inconsistencies with the family story. Her eyes narrowed as he finished. She then pursed her lips in thought,
"So we have a mother who either got pregnant at the age of twelve, or donated an egg at the age of twelve, neither of which is a pleasant thought, and a father with a daughter that has no resemblance of the mother."
"Yep. I'm afraid I found a dark secret, and I really don't want to fuck this up. At the same time, if it's true, then I don't think Lillica or Sakura knows. If that is the case, we have a timebomb inside the family. See my problem?"
The more experienced maid did.
"I do. If it blows, the family could crumble. It happens all the time. So, you're essentially caught between a rock and a hard place. If you say ask, it risks setting off the bomb, and you're now responsible for ruining the family that took you in, but if you do nothing, and it still goes off, same result. So, my question to you is, why ask me?"
"You have more experience with family secrets, plus you have the added benefit of NOT being directly linked to this, plus I trust you so there's that. You're an outside expert, for lack of a better way to put it."
she smiled fondly.
"Just when I was afraid i was just tits and ass to you. well, I'd ask Saito directly. If you get the answers you need, then just ask him to keep quiet. As for the girls, if they don't know, it's not your place to tell them. So, even if you're right, you can't tell them. That is something only Otagowa and Amaki can do, no, HAVE to do. Does that help?"
"It does. Least I have a direction to work with. Thanks a lot Hayasaka. I owe you for this."
She smiled as she took a spot on the other side of him from Melody.
"I'll stay here for your talk. And no problem. I suddenly feel strangely better about you."
Tyler smiled as he dialed Saito.
"Sir? What do you require?"
"I got a rather...sensitive question Saito. So I'd like you to keep the following conversation secret please."
He heard the steward walk into another room, and Tyler and the two girls took the hint and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Then Saito was heard speaking
"Who else is in the room?"
"Melody and Hayasaka. I trust them to keep this secret."
"Okay. I am also alone. Now, what is the question?"
"Did Amaki have Lillica at the age of twelve?"
The steward was quiet. Then he sighed,
"You noticed, I take it?"
"I did. Lillica said her mother was twenty-five, and the math just didn't add up."
"I see. So, the reason for secrecy?"
"I do NOT want to be the reason the family goes down in flames."
"I understand sir. I thank you for your discretion. However, I can assure you that Amaki DID NOT give birth at the age of twelve, nor did she give an egg."
"Okay?"
"Amaki is barren. she does not produce eggs. Lillica was born from her TWIN sister Akamagi. Akamagi Yataomo, to be more specific."
"Identical twins?"
"Indeed sir, They looked so much alike that the only way to tell them apart is with a blood test. Akamagi was taken into the family when Otagowa married Amaki. Once it came to light.-"
"Hold up Saito. I think we have something more....bothersome to worry about now."
"What do you mean?"
"Um Saito? When are twins born?"
"Together-oh MY GOD!"
"The math still does add up. Now, tell me, what does Amaki's mother look like?"
"Identical to Amaki and Akamagi, dear lord."
"Okay, so, it is possible that the mother of Amaki gave an egg for her daughter to have her own. It's weird but not uncommon. does she still life?"
"She died several years back at the age of 45."
"That’s far more reassuring. Okay, that's a possibility."
"It is a far more relaxing possibility. I only don't understand why they didn't tell me that."
"Perhaps, embarrassment? It basically means that Otagowa had a kid with the girls grandmother."
"I see, which would make her and Amaki half sisters."
"Jesus, I hate these kind of messes."
"I do too sir."
"Okay, but something still doesn't add up."
"What is that sir?"
"The complete lack of Otagowa in her face. I held a photo up and couldn't find a single piece of resemblance between father and daughter. So that concerns me too."
"I see. Allow me a moment sir. I'd like to see a side-be-side for myself."
"Go ahead. we need to figure this out properly."
"i completely agree sir."
Tyler then leaned against the wall, stress written on his face. Melody was worried.
"You okay, love?"
"Just hoping there's a non-family destroying secret behind this mess."
Hayasaka was right there beside him.
"I agree. We need to proceed with the utmost caution to avoid a scandal. congratulations, Tyler, instead of a rabbit hole, you found a fucking minefield, AFTER walking right the fuck in the middle of it."
"Nice image."
Saito came back,
"I see what you mean sir. Lillica has zero features of her father in her pretty face."
"I really hope this is just a case of the daughter taking after the mother, Saito."
"I do too sir."
"So, how do we play this? If we leave it, and it turns out to be a cuckhold case, we have a scandal that could level the family."
"I think the best course of action is to just ask the lady Amaki."
"Are you sure?"
"we have no choice sir. The family itself is at risk if we just leave it."
"Okay, I can ask about Sakura too."
"Sakura?"
"yep. she's the complete opposite. She has Otagowa's cheekbones and skin, but not a trace of Amaki's delicateness or her flaming hair. I get that is kinda a dominant trait of the women of that line."
"I see. Now that I think of it, Amaki's mother and grand mother had flame colored hair, and the same with her sister and aunts. Sakura has silver."
"I'll call Amaki. I just hope I didn't light a fucking fuse here."
"Please let me know how it works out."
"I'm sure to."
He hung up and braced against the sink. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Melody just hugged him, while Hayasaka was now just scared.
"Are you okay?"
"Just flipping out a little, that’s all."
The maid was now concerned for the single strongest person she knew was on the verge of losing his shit.
"I have never seen you this close to losing it."
"I owe this family everything, and now I feel like I'm about to repay them by destroying it. I'm scared."
That sent shivers throughout the blonde maid's body, hearing the Demon admit to fear. Melody then pulled his head to look at her, and kissed him. She kissed him with all the love she could squeeze into her lips, desperately trying to convey just how much she was with him. He kissed her back after a moment. After she just said three words.
"I love you."
He replied with three word.
"I love you."
She then stepped back.
"Finish this."
He smiled, drawing strength from his lover. He the got a look of resolve and leaned against the wall, as he dialed up the RedFox. Hayasaka now realized just how much she had misunderstood the boy. She had thought him a master puppeteer, leading everyone along on strings of pretty words and promises. Setting them up as his toys to play with as he saw fit. In reality, he was a boy with a tragic past, a horrifically scarred body, and an inner strength that was simply terrifying. But even he had limits. The blonde maid found this immensely reassuring and just immeasurably terrifying. Tyler didn't notice this as Amaki picked up.
"Hello Demon!"
"Amaki, I need some questions answered."
She picked right up on his use of her name, and the serious tone of his voice."
"Okay, Tyler. What do you want to know?"
"Lillica and Sakura."
He heard her sigh.
"Of course you would find out about of our secret. Okay, what do you know thus far?"
"That you're barren, Lillica has zero of Otagowa's features in her face, and that Sakura has zero of your in hers"
"You spoke to Saito."
"I did. I have Melody and Hayasaka here with me."
"Melody because of course, and Hayasaka, because of her previous work experience? And then you turned to Saito to try and avoid setting off a potential bomb."
"Oh, so that’s what that feels like. So, yeah, that."
He got a chuckle from the ladies.
"You're not the only one that can use logic. So, why are you chasing this one?"
"I do not want a live bomb in the family. If this is as bad as I fear, then when it blows the family goes with it. I DO NOT want to be the one that light s that fuse. Nor do I want to lose my home to a family secret. So, please, put my fear to bed."
He heard her gasp at his near pleading tone.
"You really love this family, and this place don't you?"
"I do. I would never have met melody without it, and if not for the family, I'd have been sent back when my mother called."
"I understand son. Believe me, I do. And have no fear, for I can explain."
"Please do."
"Okay. It is true, Lillica is my mothers daughter, NOT mine and NOT Otagowa’s. My mother died in a car accident, and Lillica was left an orphan. Her Father was a one night stand my mother had. He then was found on the end of a rope. Parently he'd been diddling little girls on the side. The cops had him cornered and he chose the rope. Lillica is my half sister, not my daughter. We have raised her like our own girl ever since. She has never met her grandmother, nor does she know the truth. Sakura is another matter altogether. About a year after we brought Lillica in the family, Otagowa got drunk and slept with another woman. She was a student in college at the time, and he had been visiting for some meeting he had. The story went he was at a bar next door to a college slopshop, and she came out. He was hammered, she was sober. Somehow they wound up at his hotel room, and you do the math."
"She have silver hair?"
"Oddly no. Sakura's hair is a mutation. Apparently when she was developing, something happened with he part that dictates hair color and it rendered it silver, it also made her skin fairer and softer."
"Like a fairy. But real."
"That’s what we used to call her, our little Silver fairy."
"Makes sense why her and Ghost are such good friends."
"Pfff, your wolf's a lolicon."
"I'll tease her later. So, what happened next?"
"Otagowa sobers up, realizes he fucked up, and spent a solid three days groveling for me to forgive him."
"Did you?"
"Under three conditions. One, He never gets to touch me again, two, he never touches booze again, and Three we raise that poor girl ourselves. If he ever broke these promises, I'd destroy his family myself."
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
"I'm glad you understand that son."
"Me too."
"Me three."
"Okay, but what about Kouki? Where'd he come from?"
"He's a donated egg from my Sister."
"That makes sense. So, I take it he's kept his word?"
"He has. For her entire twelve years of life, he has not touched me once, and never let a drop of alcohol pass his lips."
"Least he keeps his word."
"That he does. It's the only reason I'm still with him."
"What about Lillica and Sakura?"
"they need to be told, but we don't know HOW."
"Hmmm, Given what I understand of there personalities and their hearts, as long as it comes from either you of Otagowa or both, they'll take it like champs. Lillica and you will be weird for a while but I'm sure she'll adjust fine. Sakura, well, I think she'll be heartbroken to not have the RedFox's blood, but she's a very loving girl. She'll be fine."
Amaki just went quiet for a moment.
"You sound more like their father then he does."
"Hmm?"
"Nothing. Otagowa is off on assignment. I'd like him to tell Sakura himself."
"I'd agree, but I really don't want to go into that family gathering with a potential undetonated bomb."
"You think it'll blow that soon?"
"I found out just now. I'd bet money on it. It just makes far too much sense for it to go off now."
"You right, you finding out now, right before the gathering, is basically ASKING for it to blow."
"If you want Otagowa to tell her himself, find a way to contact him. This has to happen Amaki, sooner then later."
"I one hundred percent agree. Plus, with them in that sanctuary of yours, they feel more comfortable and protected then even at the family compound."
"You know about the sanctuary?"
"I know its a house rule, but Sakura told me about it. So, please let her off the hook."
"As long as you promise to follow it."
"I promise. That place is far, far too precious to her and everyone there to risk."
"I trust you know that you are now welcome in the Demon's lair."
"I will DEFINITLY be partying with you runts."
"Just no dirty fun! You're over eighteen!"
"This is Japan, boy, the legal age…is thirteen!"
"Wait, for real?"
"Yep. Provided consent is given, of course."
"Explains the lolicon crap."
"And why the kiddie porn ring was dismantled so fast. Our country may have more....lax laws on the human body, but we take great pride in protecting our own."
"I love this country, but sometimes, you people just scare me. But hey, I don't judge. So, about Otagowa."
"I have an emergency number to reach him."
"Okay. If he tried to put it off, tell him I found out, and I am VERY scared. He has a problem still, make him call ME. I'll MAKE him do it."
"If he refuses?"
"I'll do it myself. I really, REAAAAALLY don't want to, but for the sakes of the ones I love, I will."
"Seriously, Ota. This kid is a better father to those girls then you are."
"Thank you. But I'm only fourteen. Soooo, no pushing them off on me!"
"Damn, that was my plan!"
"Call that wolf. I have my bathroom secured."
"Understood. Five minutes."
She hung up, and Tyler then breathed a sigh of relief. Hayasaka came to face him.
"What’s up?"
She had a look of...sadness in her blue eyes.
"I owe you an apology. I have severely misjudged you, with a unacceptable frequency."
"You owe me shit, Hayasaka. You speak you mind, It's why I came to you for advice. You have the balls to call me out, only Melody here can claim as much. I respect your opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with you, I trust you have nothing but purest wishes. You care deeply, not just for Kaguya, but all of them. I know I can count on you. I'd look to you to keep an eye on the rabble if I ever had to step out, since I know you'll protect them."
She had a tear in her eye as he finished speaking. He brushed it from her cheek as it started to fall.
"Hey, no tears. I want a smile."
She sniffed and smiled at the boy she now felt she could trust. Then Tyler's phone rang. Otagowa.
"Hello son."
"Hello Otagowa."
"I see you found our family secret."
"I am sorry I found out when I did, but not for finding out."
"I understand. They should have been told."
"They should have."
"You sounded like a man-version of Amaki when I confessed my sin. I hope you never make the same mistake I did son."
"I never will. If I ever do, Melody would just kill me and be done with it."
"So, you want me to tell them, over the phone?"
"I want this dealt with BEFORE that family gathering."
"Why?"
"Because I will NOT risk my family for a father's mistake, nor for his continued cowardice."
He was using his steel voice as he spoke to the Patriarch.
"You are a fine boy, and will make an even finer head of the house one day. Let me ask this, If I do not do this, what will you do?"
"I will tell them myself. If I do, instead of you, then there is a very solid chance you'll lose them both. They may find it in their hearts to forgive you if you do it, but NOT if you farm it out to me."
"Kid, you're a better father to those girls then I am."
"Thank you."
"You got good ears. Okay, I'll call them."
"I'll let them use this phone. Melody, fetch them."
She left to get the girls.
"You really think I'd just not call?"
"I'm not giving you the option."
Otagowa just sighed, as the Demon was now more vital to his family then he was at this point, and both Otagowa and the Demon knew it. Sakura and Lillica came in at that point. Tyler put the phone on speaker,
"Okay, I'll be outside."
Lillica seemed scared.
"Do you have to be?"
"This is a conversation you three need to have...alone."
Sakura And Lillica gulped, and Tyler left the bathroom with Hayasaka and Melody. Tyler then sat outside the door, his back against a wall as he blocked access to the now sealed room. The others all seemed to want to know, but he waved them away and placed a finger to his mouth. They understood. They all went to the other side of the room, except for Ghost, who came over and laid her head on his lap. He pet his wolf friend. She whined.
"I know. I'm scared too."
She then went silent and pressed her head against him. Tyler and his wolf sat there for one full hour, before the door opened and a hand beckoned him inside. Tyler then got off the floor with a grunt. Ghost snorted.
"Shut up."
He then stepped inside, Ghost forced her way inside just before a very Pale Lillica shut the door. Ghost went right for Sakura, curling up around her small body. She very clearly had been crying and hard if the lines on her face were anything to go by. Lillica then held the phone out.
"Tyler?"
Otagowa was still on the line.
"I'm here. Ghost too. That’s it."
"Not even Melody?"
"she's holding the others at bay. I'll tell her later."
Lillica and Sakura were mere ghosts of their former lively selves. It made Tyler very sad to see such nothingness in Sakura's usually sparkling green eyes. Otagowa sighed.
"Okay. Lets, keep going. They wanted you here for this part, Tyler."
"Very well."
Lillica was the one who spoke first.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?"
Otagowa responded.
"I was scared to lose my daughters. I was just scared period."
Sakura lifted her head.
"Coward! You taught us to always speak the truth, no matter now hard it was! Yet you've been raising us on a lie!"
Ghost whined and Sakura held the wolf tightly. Tyler was also shocked by the condemnation in Sakura's voice. Lillica was the next to speak.
"So, you let us believe, for our whole lives we were family, when we were just mistakes and tragedies?"
Here Tyler spoke up.
"OI! I ain't no tragedy! Lillica, would you say, you, me, Sakura, Kie, Kaguya, Akio, Melody, and Ghost are family to you?"
The flaming beauty looked at the boy.
"I would. We are very much a family in my eyes."
"Even if not one of us sures the same blood? Or species?"
"Even so, yes. Especially you, Tyler. You have NEVER lied to us, you've defended us with your life on numerous occasions, you rescued more then half of the people in that room!"
He smiled.
"So, blood is not really that important?"
That's when it clicked for the two sad girls. They understood where he was coming from, and where he was going. Otagowa did too, but remained silent. Lillica then spoke in a small voice, as if trying to rebuild her family image that had just been shattered.
"So, I'm Amaki's half sister, and Sakura is a one-night stand."
Tyler spoke up again.
"She's your sister. And Mine."
"MY Sister. Like Amaki."
"Well, only if you want it to be like that."
She looked to Tyler, a fury in her green eyes.
"The hell do you know about it? why? why the hell did you have to stick your nose in our business? Why the fuck can't you just be grateful for what you have? We invite you into our homes, and this is the gratitude you show us? Destroying our family?"
Sakura and Otagowa gasped at her cruel words, But Tyler just laughed.
"There it is."
Lillica was now Irate.
"Where what is?"
"The proof that your Otagowa and Amaki's daughter. No mistaking that fire."
He was smiling as he said it, and Lillica was confused, so he explained
"Lillica, you get more from you parents then just blood and stunning good looks. You get personailities, behaviors, quirks, mannerisms. You just proved you’re the daughter of the Wolf, and the RedFox. That fiery hair, temper, and eyes of steel, all came from them. That hair in a roundabout way, but neither here nor there. That pride for your family, that fierce anger to protect them, that’s Otagowa, that warmth, kindness, and gentleness is Amaki. Even if you don't share blood the way your like, they're still your parents. You just have a little extra ammo to screw with the RedFox."
Tyler had zero anger, judgement, or condemnation in his voice as he spoke. All he had was concern for his friend, and his sister. Lillica just seemed to collapse inward as he spoke. she then sank to her knee. A look of abject sadness on her face.
"I'm sorry."
"Forgiven. You were right. I went digging in a place I really shouldn't have. But, I do NOT regret doing so."
Lillica and Sakura looked up as he spoke.
"I do NOT regret it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I will defend this family with my life, from any threat, with in the family, or without. And I will never stop doing so."
His words were firm, and his voice level. Sakura then went and hugged her scary big brother.
"Thank you. It hurt, knowing I'm not Mommy's little girl, at least not the way I thought, but at least I know now."
He rubbed her silver hair.
"You ARE mommy's little girl. Or, Little Silver Fairy, as I heard it."
She squeaked at her old pet name, and looked up at him,
"Yeah, I'm not letting that one go ANNNNYYYTIME soon."
She seemed a little embarrassed, but she smiled as well.
"There it is, I like you a lot better when you got a smile on that cute face."
She snuggled into his chest at that one.
"Me too! Question."
"Okay, shoot."
"Am I cuter then Kiria?"
"Ohhhh, I got a great idea! Lets have a cuteness competition, with you lily, Kie, Kiria, and Kye! We can sort that one out then! Whaddya think?"
She giggled,
"You just wanna see us doll up!"
"hmmmm, maybe a little!"
She was smiling as the sadness and shock left her. She had her brother, and he was right. Her heart felt light, and all she wanted was to hug her brother. Lillica, on the other hand.
"Otagowa."
"Yes, Lillica?"
"Sakura may be able to forgive you like that, but I can't. You raised us on lies, and now my head hurts. I need to think. So, I'm gonna go out there, and get really, really, fuckin wrecked. I'll call you when I can without crying."
"I understand. If you need anything-"
"I'll go to Tyler. Yeah, got it. Already was anyway."
She then walked out of the bathroom, and Sakura followed with Ghost in tow. Tyler then switched the phone off speaker.
"She hates me."
"No, she's just very confused. She just learned her mother of thirteen years is her half sister, and the father she has adored is not her REAL father."
"Will she forgive me?"
"I think so. She's a firecracker, but not cruel, nor is she the type to hold a grudge for long. she just needs time, and two solid days of our parties."
He heard Otagowa sigh sadly.
"I fucked up here, didn't I?"
"Royally. But at least it's out. Now all that’s left is the healing."
"You're a better man then me, son. Look after her"
"I promise you, both are safe under my watch."
"I know they are, just need to hear you say it. Now, call Amaki. She wants to speak to you."
"Alright."
"Later, son."
Otagowa hung up, and Tyler sighed, then Dialed the RedFox.
"Hey, Foxy."
She laughed.
"How'd it go?"
"As well as you'd expect."
"They okay?"
"Sakura took the news in the face, and laughed. she cried for a bit, but I think she'll be just fine. Ghost will be with her for a while, so you know, cuddle support."
"Lillica?"
"Her world just blew up. She's gonna need a bit. I think she'll be fine as well. Once her mind settles and she gets wrecked by our party."
Amaki seemed sniffle, as if about to cry.
"I am so thankful you came into our lives. You not only save their lives on the regular, but now their very souls? I don't know how to thank you."
"Don't. I look after my own. Nuff said."
"We don't deserve a son in the family like you."
"I don't deserve to BE in this family, so it balances out."
"I want to join your harem."
"I sorry, what?"
His mind effectively went boom.
Amaki could HEAR his mind explode at her words. She was then heard laughing.
"I SAID, I want to join your harem."
"I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear before. Ahh, here let me say it again: What?"
Again more laughter. His disbelief was evident even through the damn phone. The sexy RedFox was enjoying the sheer shock in his voice, but she wished she could see the look of mind blown bullshittery of an expression he was wearing at that moment. she had a hard time getting her laughter under control, but once she did, she tried to explain.
"I want to join your harem. It would seem I fell in love with my new adoptive son!"
"why? what about Otagowa?"
"He can't touch me anymore. I don't WANT him to anymore either. I don't love him either, I haven't loved him since he told me about his sin. They only reasons I stayed, were one: he keeps his word, and Two: I was not having those girls grow up without a mother. They deserved far better then what they got, so I stayed. I stayed for the girls. That’s it. I don't hate the man, we all make mistakes. He just made the wrong one. We have separate rooms on opposite sides of the compound. I have a deadbolt-chain combo on my door. I have never had to use it. I'm still young, still hot, and still feisty. I won't tear the family apart, but I still want my happiness."
"I appreciate the offer, really. But I won't do that to Lillica. Imagine how she'd react if you show, saying you're my new girl? It'd KILL her. And She'd lose all trust for me. I will not take that from her."
Amaki was heard chuckling.
"In understand. In fact, I'd like to talk to her myself. You think you could convince her to speak to me?"
"I can try. No promises."
He then walked an poked his head out into the hall. Lillica was in the middle of a poker hand.
"Hey, Lillica, Redfox wants a word."
She froze, and just sighed, he watched her fold and came over.
"You never quit, fo you?"
"Not while my friends are hurting. No."
She smiled at that, and took the phone.
"Tag, you it."
She chuckled as they switched places. He then just slumped against the wall, and slid to the floor as that latest bombshell raced through his mind. Amaki, the matriarch of the Yataomo clan, wanted in his rapidly growing harem. A harem he didn't even want in the first place. Now, he feared he was losing control of it. At his current count he had, Melody, Aki, Ryuko, Asika, Akio, and Hayasaka, if that kiss was anything to go by. Now if Amaki got thrown into the mix, he'd be well over his head.
"You seem like you're about to explode."
Melody had come to sit beside him. he wrapped his arm around her, and held her against him.
"I think that harem is becoming a runaway train."
"Care to elaborate?"
"I know I don't need to say this, but, PLEASE don't tell anyone else?"
"I promise."
"Amaki wants to join my harem."
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Right?"
She leaned back to look her lover in the eye
"Jesus christ, you're not joking!"
"Not this time. I REALLLYY wish I was."
"What the actual fuck? I know the age limit is lower here, but for gods sake, seriously?"
"Yep, tell it sister. I think I may be in waaaaaayyyy over my head this time."
She just started laughing out of sheer shock and disbelief. She then leaned her head against his shoulder.
"What will you do?"
"I have zero fucking clue this time. I do know one thing."
"What?"
"I WILL NOT do that to Lillica. she just found out her mom is her half-sister. Throw this shit in that fire, what do you think will happen?"
"She'll hate you for it. Specially with how...affectionate you are with them. It would break her heart. and she'd lose the last person she things she can trust."
"Exactly. Under no circumstances is that an option. I told Amaki that, but I get the idea she won't drop it. If she presses the issue at the wrong time."
"Ka-boom."
"Yep. Ka-fucking-boom. And my dick will be the god damn fuse that set if off."
She sighed as the full scale of their problem loomed before them. Amaki was in a very powerful position to make both their lives miserable, and all knew it. If she did try to force it, Tyler would have no choice but to stop her, with any force necessary. If he did, Otagowa would no choice but to act, and he's be taken out too. Then the war would begin. The world against the Demon, and the Demon would win. All involved knew this. Whether she knew it or not, Amaki had basically put Tyler in a damned if he does and damned if he doesn't position. The lovers sat for another hour and a half, contemplating possible solutions. Tyler cast his eyes around the room, but found no one he could ask for advice. Not even Hayasaka's experiences could help him this time. So, eh just did what h normally did when faced with a new problem, ha laid back, relaxed, and let his mind wander with the problem at the forefront. he then explored different possibilities to see if he could find one. It was during this time that the door opened and Lillica grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him inside. He then sat against the far wall as he looked up at the flaming beauty. Lillica had an expression between sadness and anger on her face. Tyler had no idea to do here, so he waited for her to say something, anything. She then tossed him his phone, and sat against the door. He put the phone to his ear.
"Hello?"
Amaki was still on the other end
"Hello. I guess you guessed her reaction."
"She's scaring me right now. I told you it was a bad idea. I told you no!"
"I told her that, and I told her everything in my heart. Then she told me what was in hers."
He then looked up, and looked into Lillica's eyes, using everything had ever learned in all his years of reading people's eyes to survive. Lillica didn't flinch as his gaze went from nervousness to a cold, analytical search as he sought the answer to her soul. Her eyes were filled with confusion, as if she didn't know what to do, what to believe, or who to trust. There was pain too, as her life had just been revealed to be a lie, her world had shattered, and she had no clue how to put it back together.
"Put it back together."
"Huh?"
"I got this."
He hung up. and then took off his shirt, exposing his scars. Lillica looked up at him as he held out his hand.
"Let me help you put your heart back together."
She looked at his scars, and remembered what he had suffered, how his heart had been broken, and how he'd put it back together every time. She then started to cry, and she took his hand and he helped her to stand. He then held her against his scar-covered chest as she cried. HE said nothing, just let her shed the last of her tears. They stayed like that, him holding her, and her drenching the lines of his past in her tears. Then she started sniffling, then finally she pushed against his chest lightly. She looked up at the taller boy, and she smiled, and that smiled had hope, happiness and no pain. He smiled back, and she hopped up to peck him on the cheek.
"Thank you for not letting me wallow."
"I will always drag you from the depths of despair. You ever need a hug, who know where to find me."
She smiled, then smacked him
"Not sure I deserved that one."
She smacked him again.
"How bout that one?"
"I think deserved that one."
"That one's for trying to fuck my mom!"
"It was HER idea!"
"Well, if she has to, just make sure no one in that outside world finds out."
"HUH?"
"Well, if it's you, I'm cool with it."
"I'm so sorry, I must not have been clear the first time, here please allow me to say it again, HUH?"
"Jackass. Give me that!"
She took the phone from the once again mind-blown boy and recalled her mother.
"Hello?"
"hey, Sis."
"Hey, Sis. I guess he put your heart back together?"
"With duct tape and super glue. I just want to make a few things clear here with you two."
"Okay."
"Now I'm scared."
"Shut up. One: I forgive Mom, I'll just need to get used to it. Dad, not so much. He's gonna have to work for it. Two: I will not have a problem with Amaki joining that harem of yours. I however WILL Not. Understood? No mother daughter threesomes. As long as it's Tyler that's plowing her, I can live with it."
"And the third?"
"In his room, we Lillica and Amaki. Out there, we're mother and daughter. Okay?"
Here Amaki had a thought.
"Can we extend that Sanctuary to the main compound?"
"Umm, maybe. I'd have to triple check a few things before that, and I have to have every single servant in the place agree to my rule."
"I'm sure it won't be a problem. I also want you to know something. Otagowa is aware of this arrangement of ours. He also fully understands just what that sanctuary gives you kids. So, Tyler, he's offered you the family compound as an extended sanctuary. If you want to add other buildings, say the word and Saito will help you get it up to par."
"Okay. so, you basically told the man you're married to you'll be getting plowed by another guy, and the one HE brought into the family in the first place."
"Yep. He understands. He says this is his punishment for his sin."
"Would you please stop calling it that? Make me think you think Sakura is a sin."
"Jesus. Okay. I forgave him long ago, even if I can never bring myself to share a bed with him again. He gave us Sakura, so that is a very good thing."
"Greaaaat! Sloppy seconds."
Lillica smacked him REAALLLLLYY hard for that one. Amaki died on the other end. When she recovered, she had a little piece of info for him.
"Well, this might be a shocker. But, we've never actually done it."
"Bullshit."
"He's a rather.....shy man. He was trying to find the way to make it truly special."
"Still gotta call bullshit. Unless he's gay, all you would have had to do was jump the guy in the shower, there, bang."
"I like the way you think. The sad truth? He would lock the damn door. I tried several times to jump him. But he was very, VERY careful."
"Jesus, maybe he is gay. Ask Lillica, I jump Melody all the damn time."
"She blew him a few hours ago, right there in the damn living room."
"No fucking way?"
"she drank every drop, the they made the fuck out."
"Ohhhh, that is just nasty."
He shrugged,
"When we play, we do it RIGHT. Got a problem? Doors over there."
"I am sooooo now my way right now."
"One rule, for my harem and my home."
"I know the one for the room, but what’s the harem?"
"We can only go as far as Me and Melody have gone. We pop cherries first. Understood?"
"Understood."
"Afterword, well, first come first broken!"
"I'm in my car."
"really, well there goes the party."
"Fuck you?"
"Eh, later. I gotta free up the bathroom."
"I'll see you in a bit."
"Fuuuuuucccckkk."
He hung up and they left the bathroom. Where she smacked him again.
"Jackass."
He just smiled as she went to get redealt in. Melody then got up and hugged him,
"Well?"
"I got me a friggin MILF in the harem now."
"Of course you do. Lemme guess, she's coming?"
"Yup. Things are about to get fuck crazy."
she sighed,
"well, I know you'll always come back to me, no matter how many are around you."
"And if you want me all to yourself, speak up and we'll take the fuck off."
"You promise?"
"I promise."
She smiled and they kissed.
"I love you Melody."
"I love you too, Tyler."
"Lets get comfy before that bedbreaker gets here."
"Kay."
They went and laid on the couch, Melody on his chest. The room regained it's festive atmosphere, and everyone started to relax. Then a knock at the door was heard.
"Brace for a queen bed breaker.
Tyler went and opened the door to reveal Amaki. The tall, flame haired woman was in a long coat.
"Repeat eh house rule."
"What happens in YOUR apartment, stays in the apartment."
"Hey, another bedbreaker."
He opened the door to admit the matriarch, and he shut and rebolted and rechained it.
"You don't fuck around, do you?"
"Nope. So, welcome to the mess. Go crazy."
They walked in and she took off her long coat, and she was wearing a mere pair of panties on her tall frame. her massive, easily triple d melons bounced as she moved. She then sat at the poker table.
"Deal me in ladies an-oh hello, who're you?"
She had just noticed A now awe struck Shirogane And captivated Ishigami. Tyler introduced them as he smacked them
"The blonde due is Myuki Shirogane, He's Kaguya's boyfriend. That pale guy jackass is Ishigami. They're on the student council with Kaguya. That pink haired bimbo id Chika Fujiwara. Her and Kaguya are tight. Yes I know what I said. That taller Pink haired girl is Miku, and the smaller one is Szui, their Chika's sisters. The two buckassed naked chicks by the TV or Tatsi and Satsuki, That ugly bitch getting played with over there is Ryuko, she's another one o my girls, the one between her thighs is Asika, she's a very good cook, kisser, and is also a girl o mine, that bundle of cuteness with the twin-tails is Kiria. she's gonna want to get to meet those girls real soon. That other girl on the couch without any pants on is Aki, she's my best friend and also mine, the two playing with Ghost are Lily the ginger, and Kie that cutie there. Lily is a lewd artist. she's very good. Kie is a excellent chess player. She's also a Yataomo sister. That tall elegant looking beauty resting against the couch is Kairi. She's a piano master, and likes to show off her fingering skills. That small mousey girl looking at me like I'm a snack is Akio. She's a ghost hunter, and the newest Yataomo Sister, plus one o mine. And that pretty blonde by your arm lookin to cop a feel is Kye, Shirogane's sister. I think that wraps up the head count."
The sexy RedFox was impressed.
"So, how many girls you got going at once?"
"Jesus, what is my count? Lets, see, I got Melody, Aki, Ryuko, Akio, Hayasaka, Asika, you, and I think that's it?"
She just shook her head,
"That's it? Seriously, I think I'm gonna have some fun here."
"Speaking of fun..."
Tyler smiled as he grabbed a passing Ryuko and shoved his tongue in her mouth, the tough streetchick getting right into it, and they kissed each other wildly. She pulled back gasping for air, and as she was doing so, Tyler slipped a hand down her skirt, lifted her up, and planted her on the couch,
"I've been meaning to play with this kittycat for a bit now!"
Ryuko screamed in pleasure as his fingers went to work on her slit, as he was touching her, Melody spoke up,
"Hey, Love. Feel free to eat. See if she measures up to mine later!"
"I love you!"
"Love you too!"
he then pulled Ryuko's blue panties down and placed his lips on her slit. Her reaction was an immediate arcing of the spine, while he continued the taste test of her entrance.
Amaki was absolutely floored. Lillica nudged the MILF.
"He does not give a flying fuck. Watch, he get her off in maybe, five minutes. She won't move again for another twenty afterwards."
"He just attacks them?"
"They attack him too. Asika practically tackled him for her first kiss."
She was shaking her head as Tyler stuck his long tongue in Ryuko's moist folds. She was now just pleading with him to keep going. Amaki felt a burning between her legs. Then Aki spoke up from her spot on the other side of the table.
"I'mma blow him after he's down with her."
Hayasaka smiled,
"Only if you get it there first."
"Its on."
"Loser has to watch."
"its a bet!"
Amaki was speechless. Then Melody went the busty woman gasp, as she took a large handful of her melons.
"Lets; see if these are real. Hey, Kiria! Got a rack for ya!"
Kiria looked over, just squealed at Amaki's massive bust. She then darted over and sat in the tall lady's lap. Amaki was completely enchanted by the lovable sprite, and she was completely unprepared for her next attack, she took one of Amaki's large, full nipples in her mouth, and started to suck like a little girl. Amaki was instantly moaning,
"Kiria loves big tiddies."
Melody then sat down and Kiria detached from Amaki to latch onto Melody,
"Whose are better, Kiria?"
"Yours Melody! Hers are waaayy too soft to suck properly!"
Amaki was now miffed, and she took Kiria off Melody's nipple with a pop,
"I think I should get a second opinion! Here, squeeze them!"
The boob off as on. And Kiria the winner. Meanwhile Tyler was tongue deep inside Ryuko's tasty slit. She tasted of salt and her own musk. He found he liked it, as he probed deeper with his tongue, all the while teasing her button. She didn't last much longer, letting a loud moan of sheer pleasure out as her back arched and he pressed his lips to her snatch. She then screamed, and flopped back down, exhausted by her massive orgasm. He then climbed out and liplocked her. She got really into it. Then she flopped back down panting. Amaki was speechless yet again. Melody was smiling.
"She won't be able to move for a good twenty minutes."
Tyler then pulled Ryuko's panties off and tossed them in a corner. He then licked his lips,
"wow, Ryuko. You're really tasty."
The best she could manage was a thumbs up from her spot flat on her back, no panties in a skirt with her legs spread. Tyler was about to do something when Aki tackled him,
"I win! Sit back and enjoy the show Hayasaka!"
Melody was purring as Kiria started touching her again.
"watch, Aki's gonna blow him."
"Right there?"
Melody smiled at the shocked MILf.
"Right the fuck there."
Sure enough, the pants hit the floor, he sat back down, and a length of wood was fed into a very eager receiver. Amaki watched with wide eyes as Aki's head moved up and down, while he held her hair, clearly enjoying her attention. Aki was loving it too, if her enthusiasm was anything to go by. Amaki was hypnotized by the sheer openly horny group, and just how willing they were to play dirty. Then Shirogane spoke up, reminding the Matriarch that there were other boys in the room,
"I feel inadequate now."
"He too brother. Think he's messing with us?"
"Ohhh, he has to be. Twice by two different girls in plain sight? I wish I had that kinda courage."
"Respect."
"To the fuckin max, to the FUCKIN MAX"
Amaki's respect for the boy tripled as she remembered there were other boys in the room, and still ate a girl into a near catatonic state, then immediately getting blown to oblivion by another. The Aki's throat bulged, then narrowed a solid four times as she got a drink of his power aide. The Sexy flaming lady was now just plain horny.
"That is sooooo dirty! How it taste?"
Melody licked her lips at the memory,
"Why don't you got find out yourself?"
"Just like that?"
"Just like that. As long as you don't try to impale yourself before me, which, is really the only thing we HAVEN'T done yet, go crazy. But you better hurry, there's a line!"
The MIlf then got up and walked over, just he fell out of Aki's mouth. She then grabbed the boy's face and liplocked him. Tyler didn't miss a step, and dragged her to her knees, his spear going limp, only to stand right back to attention. Amaki was now firmly locked in his grip as he thoroughly explored her mouth with his tongue. She pulled back in under thirty seconds, gasping, while he just licked his lips.
"emmmm, yummy, you taste like blueberries. I like it."
She then smiled as she grabbed his handle,
"Ohhh, we are NOT DONE yet."
"Well, by all means, just don't make a mess."
She smiled as she slid the cord into her speaker. Tyler was then gasping nearly as much as when Melody got him first. Aki was a little miffed, but then Tyler winked at her, and pointed to Amaki's Panties. The dirty sword girl picked right up on his scheme. Amaki was shocked to feel her tiger print panties disappear off her body, only for a moist mouth to attach to her slit. She was then in heaven, as she thoroughly enjoyed the sexual play. Melody was also enjoy watching her lover getting spoiled by the girls. She then got nudged by Sakura.
"I guess mommy loves him too."
"Very much so. She loves you too."
"Not in the same way, but I know."
Lillica was also enjoying the near threesome.
"I'll let it go. But he is such a dog."
Melody then hugged the red headed beauty.
"You know, you could get a taste too."
"No way!"
"His mouth is still free!"
"Why don't you?"
She smiled and did just that. Aki was giving Amaki's hole a loving togue inspection, Amaki was spit shining his sword, and Melody was making out with her lover. After a few minutes, Amaki got a full taste as the dam released the flood gates. She had to swallow as many times as Aki, who was still teasing the woman from behind. After he went limp again, Amaki let him flop free. She then licked her lips, savoring the taste.
"Ohhhhh, that was good!"
The she was tripped onto her back as Aki sought better access. Tyler then watched as Melody cleaned him up with her tongue. Then the spear was sheathed for a re-arming. Tyler then looked at the clock on the wall. 11:45pm. He then looked around at the room, seeing who was on the verge of crashing. Lily, Kie and Kiria were curling up with Kye in a small pile, Ishigami had passed out against the couch with his laptop sill open, Kairi, Asika, and Hayasaka were settling down on a pulled out couch mattress, Tatsi, Satski, and Chika with he sisters were in a pile on the other couch mattress, Ryuko was sound asleep where Tyler had left her, Sakura was yawning, Kaguya had pulled the loveseat futon out, and had collapsed on it, Shirogane right next to her. Tyler, Amaki, Melody, Lillica, Aki, and Sakura, were the only ones still standing. He then spotted Akio climbing into the bed with Kiria, and falling asleep on top of her. Tyler and Melody then went around turning off Tv's, Tyler logged of Ishigmai's and Akio's laptops, he then set them on chargers, eh then began picking up empty pizza boxes, and red solo cups. Amaki was brought to orgasm by Aki's soft tongue, and the Swordchick then started making out with the Matriarch, making sure to stuff the taste of her box in her mouth. Melody came up beside Tyler as he watched them,
"I guess she didn't get enough from Otagowa."
Tyler then explained their old arrangement.
"Bullshit. That woman is fucking gorgeous. And he was too scared to touch her?"
"I called bullshit too. One way to know for sure. Hey, Aki, that taste pure?"
The sexy kendo captain lifted her moth off Amaki,
"Ohhhh, it's purity itself. She's still intact, I could feel it on my tongue!"
Tyler and Melody both looked at each other.
"Gay."
"Gay."
They said the word simultaneously. They then started laughing quietly. Tyler then started to transport Kiria's body pile to the top bunk. Amaki watched the big, scary boy cradling the smaller girls like they were made of glass and tucking them into the top bunk instead of the floor.
"He's like a scary father to those small girls."
Aki had released the busty MILF.
"He's like that with us all. He got the furniture just for us to sleep on."
"You have all made a very good friend. He defends you with his life, then fucks the life outta you too? Jackpot!"
"HA! H defended us earlier."
"What happened?"
"Some pissant sniper took a shot at him, he actually tackled Ishigami to the floor as it whizzed by. Look see that hole? It hit there."
"What happened next?"
"We get behind that counter, Melody tosses him his rifle, he grabs a small canister, and opens the door. He crawls out, and all we hear is single gunshot. Then the cocky bastard comes back in and is bitching about how bad of a shot that guy was. His count is forty two."
"He's killed forty-two people?"
"Ye-p."
"That’s intense. Awww, look, he even undid her twin tails for her."
Tyler was cradling Kiria like a small princess as he lifted her up to the top bunk. He had just covered the sleeping girls when his phone rang, with Saito on the line.
"Hey, Saito, gimme sec, I'm tucking in Kiria."
"Sir,"
He finished getting the small girls comfy, and walked into the kitchen.
"What’s up? I can't speak loudly, most of them are sleep."
"I wanted to know how things turned out with that issue."
"Only right for you to know, here, let me explain."
Amaki watched as the boy filled in the steward. She sighed sadly as Melody sat beside her,
"Well, there goes my good name."
"Relax, Amaki. This is now he'll turn that weakness into a strength."
"I don't follow."
"Well, think, now that he knows everything he'll keep an eye out to make sure it can't be used against us. Look at Satski, see how comfortable she is naked now? When the bug mess was discovered, it was also discovered that a member of the student council under Satski was using a recorded stream to blackmail her into doing things. The video was the girls naked home life, since they spend so much time naked here, I guessed they do it at home too. Their parents too. Satski was TERRIFIED that her family quirk would get out, but Tyler reassured her, and now look at her. He'll do the same here."
Amaki smiled at the busty blue-eyed beauty.
"You have complete faith in him, don't you."
"I do. Complete faith, and complete trust. He can do no wrong in my eyes. It's why I trusted him to set up the harem for him. I know, without any shadow of a shadow of a doubt, that no matter how many are around him, of what they do together, he will always come back to me."
Amaki placed a hand on the sexy girl's shoulder,
"You are a very lucky girl, Melody."
"We do not deserve each other. I am everything he never thought he'd have. He is everything I never thought I needed."
Melody gasped a little as Amaki took a nipple in her fingers, and laid a light kiss on the beauty's breast. Both ladies giggled.
"Looks like you'll fit right in."
"Oh, I MAKE it fit!"
"Only after I do first!"
"Just don't break it before I get pierced."
"No promises."
"Wow, girl, you feisty."
"When we finally pop cherries, we're gonna fuck till we pass out. That is how that will play out."
"I feel bad for that poor bed."
"I think he's gonna jump me at that hotspring spa."
"Oh, yeah you kids are going to Moonwater. Well, I'm going too."
"What about your assignment?"
"It got canceled last minute. Believe it or not, but there was a time I was the most feared member of the family."
"That cause of the RedFox thing?"
"Yep. After Otagowa told me, I was filled with a burning anger and pain, I loved him, and he broke my heart. So, I used that pain in my work, I developed a most piercing of glares, a nasty habit of seeing right through people, and being able to see right to the heart of a problem."
"Like he does?"
"Yup. He's the true master of it though. So they started to call me RedFox. So, now, my name on a guest list is usually enough to settle most problems. Hell, one time I got a phone call by some prime minster to help him with some negotiation. I hang up after agreeing, and I shit you not, I put the damn phone down, only for it to ring again. This time with the minster he had a problem with to say they reached an agreement. So, most of my assignments get canceled outright. I still get paid though. so, I wind up with ALOT of down time."
"I'm surprise you haven't banged a servant."
"HA! Funny. I wanted to, but again, I couldn't do that to the girls."
"If you had to pick, who would it have been?"
"That sexy brunette that brought us tea that one time."
"oooohhhhh, good choice. I guess I'll fuck her the next time we're there then.""
"You're mean! But I love it! Hey, I'll join and we'll make it a threesome."
"ohh, Tyler's gonna love you!"
"Be as sex starved as I am, you get some wild ideas."
"Wanna know something?"
"What?"
"He's sterile."
"You mean?"
"YUP. Barebackin fo sho!"
"You two, are fuckin nasty. I love it!"
They laughed, as Tyler finished bringing Saito up to speed on the family dynamic.
"So, yeah. That’s where we are right now."
"I see. It's a sad story."
"It is. But, at least we got Sakura and Lillica out of it. Those two are nothing but a plus."
"I wholeheartedly agree sir. But what about the master?"
"He's gonna have to earn Lillica's love and respect back. Which I understand."
"I do too. I appreciate your confiding in me, and trusting me with this knowledge."
"Sure thing. If I don't have an answer, I'll always go to the first person I think will. As strong, smart and dangerous as I am, I'm still only fourteen and human."
"Are you sure about that human bit sir?"
"Not entirely. But, close enough."
"Well, I am glad the miss Hayasaka was able to advice you too."
"I really didn't want to open this can o worms. So, I sought an outside source before throwing the match. She and Melody are the only ones that are not afraid to call me out on my shit. So, she's earned a special respect."
"She has earned mine as well. I need to return to my duties sir."
"Alright. Catch you next time."
He hung up and set the raid siren. He then placed his phone on his charger. He then found Lillica and Sakura at the edge of the kitchen.
"Can we sleep with you?"
"Sure. I'mma bout to crash too."
They smiled. Amaki at found a very comfy sleeping partner in Aki, and the pair of them were clinging to each other tightly. Tyler could hear the gasps, and moans as the ladies played under the sheets. They went around the bd to find Melody naked, her legs spread.
"Hungry?"
"Starving."
Lillica and Sakura just smiled a they watched the Demon satisfy his Angel. Tyler had knelt before her, and set his tongue to her glisteningly moist slit. She tasted of salt, and berries to for some reason. Her musk intoxicating as her moans drove him wild. He the set his fingers to teasing her entrance alongside his tongue and she fell backward onto the bed, him not dislodging once. Melody was writhing in pleasure as her sensual lover licked and gently probed her most sensitive of places. She didn't last long, enjoying it as she was. She screamed into a pillow, as to avoid waking the others, as she orgasmed for her lover. When he came back up, she was flushed in her face, and panting. He then moved up her body to kiss her. They passionate lovers then made out with full togue, tasting Melody's juices in the boys mouth. They then parted,
"I loved that."
"You're the tastiest by far. I could clean that kitty for hours."
"Well, wait until that hotspring."
"We're getting our on room...alone. Just you. And me."
"I thought so, and you know what?"
"I want your butt?"
"Yes. I cannot wait."
"Me neither. Come on, bedtime."
"Yes love."
Melody climbed into the bed, still naked, and Tyler stripped naked too. They laid in the bed, as Sakura cuddled up next to her scary big brother, and Lillica sandwiched the smaller girl between her and Tyler. Then Ghost hopped up and laid on Sakura. Melody had her head on Tyler's chest, and Sakura did too. Lillica was resting her head against the top of Sakura's head, and the two of them were out like lights. Tyler then looked to Melody.
"Good night my love."
"Good night My love."
Sign up to rate and review this story