Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

Tale of the Demon part 3

by Goreleech 0 reviews

After leaving a hellish hometown, meeting Melody, becoming rich and getting famous you'd think Tyler's seen it all....you have no idea what's coming.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-10-05 - 127984 words

0Unrated
SATURDAY. THE 12TH DAY

The next thing Tyler was aware of, was a strange sucking feeling between his legs. He opened his eyes to find Asika had his spear deep in her gullet. The pretty cook was bobbing up and down like a damned chicken. He smiled as he felt the machinegun open up, and she too drank deep. She only released him when he fell limp. She then leaned back, looking extremely satisfied and licking her lips. She was about to walk away when he gave her a quick spank on her firm ass. She arched her spine little as a sensual moan escaped her mouth. She then looked to see him winking at her.
"Morning. Get a good drink?"
She smiled lewdly.
"It was delicious!"
He smiled as he looked to find Melody still asleep. The beautiful blue-eyed girl's massive breasts rising and falling with each breath. He then saw That Sakura was sandwiched between the soft pillows. He then found Lillica on the other side of Melody, an arm wrapped around her. Ghost had migrated to the top bunk with Kiria's pile, if the sounds of wolf breathing was anything to go by. Tyler smiled as he climbed out of the bed. Asika was the only other person awake. Tyler then took this opportunity to check on everyone. Shirogane and Kaguya were cuddled together on the loveseat futon, Ishigami had been joined on the couch cushion by Miku, Hayasaka, Kairi, and Kie where tangled up on a couch pullout, Chika, Szui, Kye, and Ryuko where on another, Tatsi and Satski where in each other's arms. Amaki had Aki snuggled into her breasts, and on the top bunk, was Lily, Kiria, Ghost, and Akio in a warm bundle. Asika was smiling at her successful sleep attack. Then Tyler got an idea. He crept over to where Amaki was holding Aki, and tickled her on her back. It had the desired effect. The MILF rolled onto her back, and released Aki from her breastial prison. He then put a finger to his lips at Asika. The he pointed at her, then to Amaki's lips. Asika caught on, and went to stand by the matriarch's head. She watched as Tyler spread the tall ladies' long legs, and as he pressed his mouth onto her bared slit, she woke up to moan or scream, only to be silenced by Asika's mouth engulfing her own. Amaki had never experienced such an attack. One moment sleeping soundly, the very next thing, her entrance is being eaten by a horny boy while she's being kissed silent by an equally horny girl. Amaki was in heaven, her puss getting licked and teased by one that loved his work, while a hot girl madeout with her. As for Tyler, Amaki's box was indeed tasty and pure. He felt the same tightness that Melody had, so he knew she was still intact. He was loving her sweet, musky taste and scent. Melody may be the better tasting by far, but this was the only one that had a prayer of comparing. Asika covered Amaki's mouth with her hand as she came up for air. Amaki then understood this type of attack. She was not allowed to make a sound, even as she orgasmed with his mouth on her slit. She then laid back, panting quietly. But, her next surprise came when Tyler locked lips and forced the taste of herself down her throat. After he winked, and went to take a shower. Asika then straddled the now helpless woman, and started teasing her herself. Tyler smiled as he cleaned up. Kaguya and Shirogane had a date today, and he'd figured he'd take out Melody, because why the fuck not? They had the whole day to play. so play they will. He finished his shower to see that more forms were stirring. He went and started the stove. He then felt arms around him.
"Morning, can I get an extra-long sausage link please?"
Hayasaka was purring as she hugged him. He kissed the bare flesh of her arm, setting off goosebumps along her light skin.
"I already fed the link to Asika. So, we're gonna need to cook another."
"Boo!"
"If you'd like to help with breakfast, I think I can find an extra link to satisfy you."
"Yay!"
"Easy girl."
"Just shut up and kiss me."
And he did. He gave the blonde maid a tender kiss on her soft lips before she went to the help at the extra stove top. She was loading pan of hash browns for the stove as she asked a question.
"So, what’s on the agenda for today?"
"Well, I need to check in with Saito. But for now, only thing of note is Shirogane and Kaguya's first date."
"They already slept together, so it should be smooth sailing."
"Any decent dude can pull off sleeping with a chick here. Look at Ishigami. He fell asleep alone now he'll wake up next to Miku."
"Fair point. So, you gonna stalk them?"
"Hmmm, Not really. I can tell Shirogane's alright. He's dense as a brick, but alright. Plus Kaguya's no helpless flower. She gets any problems, she has a wolf shadow. I'll have Ghost accompany her."
"Nuff said. Any plans for yourself?"
"I wanna take Melody out again. Just the two of us. Feels like we haven't had a day to ourselves for a while."
"That’s sweet. Hey, I got this, if you wanna check i with Saito."
"Thanks a ton Haya."
"Just feed me that meat later."
"With tenderness or force?"
"Surprise me."
"As you wish."
He then leaned against the counter as he called the loyal Steward.
"Good morning sir. You have impeccable timing."
"What’s on the docket today?"
" I have three issues that require your attention sir."
"Okay."
"The first is a dispute between our conglomerate and a business under our preview."
"What is the nature of this dispute?"
"We are trying to expand their business, but they are resisting. They are saying that we're moving to fast, and that they need the time to find people."
"What kind of business is this?"
"An Anime merchandise shop on Akaharaba Boulevard sir."
"Okay, I will visit the place myself. That street is the holy land for weebs and Otakus."
"Very good sir. I have another formal request of you."
"This oughta be good. What is it?"
"A function at a school. They have requested a prominent speaker from our family. You in specific."
"Ahhh, what the actual fuck?"
"I see that is a shock."
"Ahh, yeah, kinda. Just what kinda school is this?"
"A school for girls. The head matron is a good friend to the family, and she wants to meet you."
"Okaaaay, still weird. But okay. School's name?"
"Jour's school for girls."
"What time do I get there?"
"Hmmm, the rally is set for 2pm, sir."
"Their having a school rally on a Saturday?"
"It seems so. They have also granted they clubs an extra day of activities."
"They have any of note?"
"Their light music club has a following sir."
"Light music club?"
"They also use the acronym K-ON, sir. Their lead singer is one Yui Hirasawa sir."
"Hmmmm, okay, I'm curious now. I'm taking Melody out, so we'll pay the place a visit. What else?"
"Well, another invitation."
"Oh?"
"To a school idol show."
"I'm listening."
"The performers are a group called Aquors. They will be preforming at the local arena at 5 sir."
"Hmmm, so I have to visit an Anime shop, give speech at a school, and then show up to a concert? I got a date for Melody practically handed to me on a damn platter!"
"I'm glad you're pleased sir."
"We're gonna blow some minds. I'll wake Melody and give the run down."
"very good sir."
He hung up, and went o where his lover was still sleeping with Sakura in her bosom. He leaned in and kissed her awake.
"Morning love."
"Morning. Something wrong?"
"YOU are with ME today. ALL day long. Just us."
She smiled widely.
"I'll get ready."
"We have few things to do today, but ya know what?"
"What?"
"You're gonna like it!"
"As long as we're together, I don't care what we do."
"Careful, I'll take you to an adult viewing booth."
"I can blow you while you watch."
"I fucking love you, my Angelic succubus."
"I Love fucking you, my Demonic horndog."
He smiled and left the bedside. The rest of the room was now more or less awake. Tyler had a very tough time keeping a straight face at the sheer shock Ishigami got when he saw he was cuddled with Chika's bustier older sister. Tyler rejoined Hayasaka as she was flipping a pancake.
"Alright, I'm back, miss me?"
"Kinda."
"Nice."
"Mind if I help too?"
"aww hell yeah Asika! Now we got ourselves a cook!"
"Fuck you."
"After Melody does. You can blow me later."
"Arrogant jackass."
"Hey, if she won't I certainly will."
"wow, eager much?"
"Only for that meatstick."
"Hey, you see Ishy's face when he saw who he was holding?"
"I wish I'd gotten a picture."
"Ha,. priceless."
The shower express was now underway. Chika and Kaguya went in first. Amaki came and sat at the counter.
"No food until you shower."
"Wow, old-fashioned much?"
"After our games, ahh, yeah bet that tasty slit o yours I'm old fashioned. I ain't having a disease outbreak in my apartment."
"Pff, if it happens, just give a blood transfusion. It'll cure it."
"I'm sorry, what?"
"I got a call from the docs saying that acidic slime you call blood is now a cure for a solid ninety percent of blood-borne diseases, every form of toxin, and even a cancer. You're a damn mutant. Iftcan't cure defects like being barren or sterile, but it can be used to cure diabetes, every STD on the planet, and if the consensus is to be believed, mild colds."
"Okayyyyy. No one get sick. I only got ten pints, and they need to last me!"
"Don't worry love, I'm only after the gallons of white fluids you produce for me."
"Wow, Melody, you really are a sexy succubus, aren't you?"
The beauty smiled lewdly.
"Hey, Amaki?"
"Yes, sweetie?"
"Could you help me shower? We're going out. An I wanna look good?"
"Of course dear. We'll make his mind go boom."
Melody smiled sweetly, happy to have the older woman's help. Tyler was smiling as he placed a large tray of cinnamon buns in the oven when he felt a poke in his side. He looked to see Ryuko with a towel.
"Hey, since Melody's taken, wanna shower together?"
"I already took one, but with you? Fuck yeah!"
He grabbed his Greaser gear and they went into the shower. Ryuko set the temperature then they climbed in. Tyler then grabbed the sexy punkrocker from behind, threading his steel between her buns, as he fondled her respectable breasts.
"Melody may have the better rack, but these are fun too."
"OI! watch where you stick that spear!"
"Got a problem, turn around and on your knees."
She did just that, and stuffed the flesh rod down her gullet. She was gagging for a moment until, she found her grove and sucked with gusto. She drank his white wine and they washed up, her cleaning his rod, while he did her hair. As she was lathering her breasts up, he suddenly pinned her to the wall, and slid his mouth between her thighs, setting his tongue to her dripping crevice. Ryuko then braced herself by wrapping a toned leg on his shoulder and pressing against the shower wall. she orgasmed in three minutes of his affections. After she moaned as he cleaned the mess he made downstairs. They finished and exited the shower. They rebrushed their teeth and went out to a bunch of sniggering.
"Wow, amazed she's still walking under her own power."
"Musta been a quickie."
"I want one!"
They chuckled. Tyler saw that nearly all the food was ready, and he now had some down time.
"Hey, Ryuko, wanna put some work in on that jeep?"
She smiled,
"Sure."
The room was strewn with blankets and poker chips from the party last night. Seeing his home a mess, he felt the need to institute a new rule.
"Alright, everyone, new rule. Every morning after a riot, all of us have to deep clean the place. Alright?"
They agreed, as since the room was their sanctuary it was only fair they help clean it. SAs they sat by the table with the half finished jeep, they discussed the party.
"Last night was fun, right Ryuko?"
"Oh, hell yeah. That bit with Satski was just plain freaky though."
"Yeah. But hey, If I see a senkstu or an junkestu outfit I can-you know what? I'll get your measurements and have em made custom."
"Why?"
"Cause you'd look sex as hell. Plus you and got the looks and swords, so why not go all in?"
"It might set off another flashback."
"I'll drop you again if it does."
"You just want to see us cosplay for you."
"Not gonna lie, Ryuko. But that outfit you had on yesterday, what gave you that idea?"
"I saw it in a dream and fuckin loved it."
"Here, lemme show you somethin."
He pulled his laptop out and showed her Ryuko Matoi's sailor suit.
"No fuckin way."
"Yup. The exact same look and style."
"Did you know this then?"
"I just though you were a Ryuko fan, since you have her name."
"This past life shit is trippy. Hey, I need a screw and that driver,"
"Here. I also liked it."
"Really? Hey, this look right? Seems off to me."
"You looked awesome. Like a badass sailor moon, only actually hot."
she blushed, as he bent to examine a odd-looking pipe placement.
"Yeah, that does seem off. Wonder why."
"Hey, Tyler."
"yeah?"
"Do you love me?"
He looked up to see her looking away nervously. He smiled and took her head in his hands, he then turned her so they were eye to eye.
"I love you."
"As much as Aki?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
He just kissed her. And she breathed with relief as she could feel the truth in his kiss. He pulled back and held her a moment.
"Better?"
"Much."
"Good. I love you Ryuko."
"I love you too, Tyler."
They both smiled before returning to the jeep. Ryuko was turning the small vehicle as they sought why the pipe was off. Tyler stopped her hand as he spotted that the pipe wasn't slotted correctly. He pushed it into place and gave Ryuko's warm hand a soft squeeze. After the jeep progressed rapidly, it being finished by the time Melody and Amaki went into the shower. Tyler smiled as he pushed the jeep on the tabletop, feeling it roll smoothly. He and Ryuko then high-fived.
"So where we putting it?"
"Ahhh."
"You didn't think of it till just now, did you?"
"Nope."
"Jackass. Well, the brakes work. Wanna put it on top of the Theater?"
"Sure. What one do you wanna do next?""
"How bout, that plane, what was it?"
"Focke Wulf 149?"
"That is a seriously metal name. How bout that?"
"Sure. We can watch an anime with planes as we build it."
"Which one?"
"Were you here for strike witches?"
"Huh?"
"You'll see."
"Oughta be interesting."
They smiled as Tyler placed the replica jeep on a spot on the home theater. Then he felt a poke on his knee. He looked down to see Ghost nuzzling him.
"Oh, hey, Ghost. What’s up?"
The wolf whined happily as he rubbed her head. She then pointed her snout towards the others.
Tyler's jaw dropped.
Melody had decided to go with a light blue dress that stopped at her knees, her hair was in a intertwining twin braid, and she had colored her luscious lips with a light red. On her feet were a pair of red heels, an when she stepped, her braless breasts bounced. Tyler was awestruck at his beautiful girlfriend. Amaki then poked her head out from behind the gorgeous girl.
"Wow, Melody, if I didn't know better, I'd say this is the very first time he's seen you."
The blue-eyed girl smiled adding a dazzling bonus to her radiance.
"He reacts that way every time. Like I said, I am everything he never thought he'd have. SO if I look good for him, it really is a first time."
The matriarch smiled.
"I'm jealous now."
Tyler smiled as they finished breakfast. He had decided to break Ghost with them to the school speaker thing, just for that added umph. Shirogane and Kaguya would be hitting the town, making it up as they went. Ishigami was roped into spending the day with Tatsi and Satski, while Kiria, Lily, Kye, Szui, Kie and Akio were going with Kairi, Sakura, and Lillica to a local spa. The family gathering was tomorrow so rest and relaxation was the order of the day. They would then reconvene at the arena for Aquors performance. Asika and Aki were going clothes shopping with Amaki, since the matriarch had only brought a single extra outfit beside the coat and panties. All groups had security details, while Kaguya had a double detail. The group rolled out then. The bulletproof glass was nearly invisible, and the outdoor walkway was nice and cool. Saito had also had the glass installed in front of everyone who lived in the building's doors. As they would be out for the day, Tyler's apartment would be soundproofed by contractors under armed guard, and all the windows replaced with the same glass. Tyler, Melody and Ghost hopped into a separate vehicle. They rolled out to their first stop, the anime store with the dispute. As they drove Tyler's phone rang.
"Hello?"
"So, you actually picked up?"
He just sighed. Melody and Ghost looked up. HE then got an evil idea, and put a finger to his lips and put the phone on speaker.
"What do you want, Jeanie?"
"Don't talk to your mother like that."
"MY mother is headed on a shopping trip with a few friends o mine."
"Little pissant ingrate. I knew I should have aborted you."
Ghost snarled.
"Ohhhohhh, ya got a dog? Cute."
"Yeah, have a look. Ghost, get pissed."
The wolf gave a snarling image as eh sent the wolf picture to the woman.
"What a cute internet pic!"
"Pff, ever meet her and that blubber will make for a very nice chew toy. If that bile you call blood doesn't poison her."
"Fuckin retard."
"Miserable heffer. Go back to hell. I got more important matters to attend to. Right love?"
Here Melody was heard sighing happily.
"Of course."
The lady on the phone was PISSED.
"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?"
"LOVER. Bitch. it's LOVER."
"YOU CAN'T REPRODUCE! IF YOU DO IT'LL SPREAD THAT MISER-"
"Bye bitch, I got a date."
He hung up and blocked the number. He then just started laughing.
"That lady is a miserable bitch."
"You okay?"
He hugged his lover.
"I'm fine. She has no effect on me anymore. Plus, she'd have to get in my arms reach to even try. Or, in other terms, Ghost's fangs range."
The wolf growled with a yes. Melody then just smiled.
"If she came here, she'd be in the Demon's world."
"Yup. And not a soul would help her. ya know something?"
"what love?"
"I'm kinda tempted to fly her out here, just to prove a point."
"I wouldn't love."
"Oh?"
"No sense ASKING for a problem. For now, let her rot."
"Fair enough. I want to kiss you, but I don't want to ruin your look."
"Hey, guess what?""
"I want to shove my spear in your butt?"
"Later. My lipstick is kiss proof."
"Well, c'mere then"
They kissed lightly, and fondly. Melody then laid her head on her lover's chest. The SUV dropped them off at the end of Akaharaba Boulevard. Ghost clearing a path to the front door of the large store. The placed at a large flow of enthusiasts going in and out. They were the spotted by the store owner. The man had the look of many sleepless nights. But his voice was cheery enough.
"Hello. I'm Hieto, I own this dumpster fire. I take it you're the Demon and you must be his gorgeous Angel?"
Ghost barked.
"I'm sorry, you must be that Wolfqueen I hear about."
Ghost tilted her head to the side, as if the title had caught her by surprise. Tyler smiled as Melody snuggled under his arm.
"Wolfqueen? I think she likes it!"
"I think so too."
Ghost was now just happily panting, as a tail wag could have bad consequences in a tight shop like that. Hieto led the trio to a back stock room, and they sat around a table. The storekeeper then opened the discussion.
"I only called to ask for a chance to breath. I wasn't expecting the Demon, his Angel, and the Wolfqueen themselves to show up."
Tyler smiled.
"I like to handle problems as hands on as I can. Melody's here, cause we're on a date. Ghost? well, can't go wrong having a wolf around."
"Lucky bastard, going on dates with a girl like that. Well, I assure you, all we want is a little room to breathe before the expansion."
"Okay, when you say breathing room, what exactly do you mean?"
"The Yataomo overseers want to add two extra floors to our shop. I love the idea, believe me I do, but we barely get the supplies to stock ONE floor."
"Not enough stuff to sell, not enough sales, or just not enough manpower to do it?"
"We sell out daily, and our people are overworked. So, the first and last one."
"Hmm, okay, what studios are your primaries?"
"Gonzo, Trigger, Madhouse, Aniplex and Kawaii."
"We own all of them. I wonder if it would be possible to set up a direct connection?"
Hieto's face just went pale.
"You mean, get us a direct supply line to the biggest studios in the damn industry? You can do that?"
"I think so. If not, I think hiring extra artists to help out would be a decent workaround. I have their rep's number here, gimme a sec."
He dialed up the rep he'd dealt with the last time.
"Hello, Demon. I am surprised you called me."
"Hey there, Yeuske. I got a question for ya, You still speak for the studios, right?"
"I do, sir. They felt having a single person to talk to made it easier."
"Good call. I got an Anime store here that is having a supply issue. I'm wondering if we could set up a direct supply line."
"I see. I think it's possible, only thing is we don't have a lot of skilled artists at the moment."
"Hmmm, if I could get you the manpower, then would that help?"
"Immeasurably sir."
"Lemme make a call."
He called up Saito.
"Sir?"
"Got a weird one for ya."
"Sir, it's YOU I am talking to, nothing could surprise me at this point."
"Fair. Think we can dig up a few hundred skilled artists for the Anime studios?"
"I stand corrected. I believe we could sir. Is this in regards to that shop dispute?"
"It is. I'm in the backroom as we speak. Main problem is not even manpower or supply. We get the supply, we get the manpower we get the expansion."
"So, you're looking to increase supply at the source, then feed that supply into a larger distributer? A interesting strategy. I can have maybe five hundred artists by weeks end."
"I'll see if that'll cut it. Gimme a sec."
He redailed the rep.
"Hey, Yesuke."
"Hello, Demon. What’s the word?"
"Would five hundred artists do it?"
He was silent for a reassuringly long time.
"Five HUNDRED? Hundred?"
"Ahh, yeah. You can split them between the studios, that too few?"
"uummm, let me ask you something."
"Okay, shoot."
"How many people do you think it takes to make a quality anime?"
"ummm, fifty, sixty?"
"twenty."
"Bullshit."
"No bull. Twenty to make the show. With FIVE people making the statues and designing merch."
"Well, you just got an expansion."
"We are going to fucking EXPLODE."
"Long as the shows are quality, and the merch is good, go crazy. so, I can have five hundred at the studios by weeks end. sound good?"
"Very good!"
"Once the supply is stable, can we set up a direct line to this shop?"
"With that many people, we can set one up to them ALL."
"Good answer. If you need extra hands call Saito."
"Will do."
He hung up and dialed Saito.
"Okay, we blew his mind. Can I leave that to you?"
"Of course sir."
"Alright I'll finish up here."
He hung up and looked at the now awestruck Hieto.
"So, how many you need?"
The store owner just gaped at this kid that just added another five hundred members to the undermanned Anime industry.
"I'd like to wait to decide that when I start to get regular shipments."
"Okay, that’s fair. Call Saito when you're ready for extra hands."
"I will. Thank you."
"OI, we weebs need to look after each other."
That floored the guy.
"You're a weeb?"
"More Otaku, she is too."
"THAT goddess is a weeb?"
Melody smiled sweetly,
"Omae wa shindiru."
"Nani?"
That set his head shaking, as Melody proved her otaku status. Then the store intercom buzzed.
"Sir, mister Istugime is on the phone."
Hieto slumped.
"He that Yataomo rep that’s giving you a headache?"
"Yep."
"I'll listen in."
"Thank you."
They walked upstairs to the man's office. There he picked up the phone and set it to speaker.
"Istugime, it's Hieto, I have Tyler Yataomo and Melody in the room."
A guffish pigsqueal of a voice was heard then
"Stop bullshitting me, "
Here, Tyler cleared his throat.
"It's never a good idea to call and underling a liar."
A gasp of pure shock and surprise was heard on the other end.
"I know that voice. Demon? My apologies sir. So, In take it you were sent to resolve this issue?"
"I was and I have resolved it."
"Excellent! we can then move forward with the expansion, we can expect construction-"
"To begin when regular shipments of fresh supply is in a stable flow. For now, we wait."
"I'm sorry, what?"
"The expansion will be shelved until Hieto's shop's supply lines are secure. Right now, Saito is organizing a fresh wave of artists to aid the studios producing the merchandise for sale. Once the waves settle, and the supply is in a healthy flow again can we think of expansions. We should have the artists onsite by weeks end."
The man on the other end was pissed.
"How dare you just spit in my face, you little shit? You think the Yataomo name can protect you? If I had a mind, I'd call a friend to pay a visit to that lovely girlf-"
"You'll do what?"
Tyler's voice was still pleasant, but there was now a level of ice coating his tone. Hieto shuddered. Tyler then secretly dialed Saito on speaker. The steward picked up just in time to hear the self-important man repeat his threat.
"I said I'll have a friend visit that girlfriend o yours. Wonder if you'll still find her pretty after those jugs are popped?"
"I understand why you called sir."
Tyler was smiling as he lifted his phone into view of Hieto. Melody was laughing quietly. Ghost just snorted. Istugimi was heard with a shocked gasp as the voice of the steward was heard.
"Saito. I'm not in the mood for this one. Can you ruin him for me?"
"Of course sir. We should have results in 4."
There was then a sound of a door opening and voices on the line. Then a loud meat slap, followed by a whimper. Then a newer younger voice, this one female was heard speaking.
"I am Yue Ataomo. I am now the new overseer of this sector for Yataomo."
Tyler chuckled.
"That pig voice done for , Saito?"
"Of course sir. His 'friend' was a former yakuza hitman. He has since abandoned his association with the pigman."
"He a threat?"
"He works for US. He's a security officer under Yozora."
"HA! Nice. Thanks Saito. I'll handle this now."
"Very good sir."
Tyler hung up and responded to the lady on the phone.
"Sorry, about that miss. Yue, was it?"
The lady had a warmer tone then the last time she spoke.
"Yes sir. Yue Ataomo. I am honored to speak with the Demon and his Angel. As for this expansion, we will shelve it until it can be done properly."
Here Heito breathed a sigh of relief.
"I am glad we can reach an understanding miss Yue. I look forward to working under you."
"Nice image bro."
Melody elbowed the raunchy jackass in the ribs.
"Jackass."
Yue was laughing.
"Nice to see that Angel has her Pet Demon on a tight leash."
Tyler snorted. Melody just looked at him.
"Don't you dare."
"Yes, mistress"
"You get the floor tonight!"
"Well, fuck."
Ghost was heard wheezing, as if laughing at his evident disappointment. The others were chuckling too. Then Yue had a request for the Demon.
"Sir, Madam, I wish to place...a request."
Tyler and Melody looked at each other.
"Okay, Shoot."
"My daughter's birthday is today, and she's a huge Demon fan. Her School is having a kinda club day today. Her name is Yui Hirasawa."
"At Jour school for girls?"
She gasped.
"You know her?"
"No, just the name. Get this, that school wants me to a speech or some crap. And I heard they had a light music club so I got curious."
"Curious about what sir?"
"Now just what the hell a light music club was. I guess they're a band of some kind, and according to Saito they have a following. So, I was gonna check it out with Melody and Ghost."
Yue was heard just sighing.
"Well, if you're gonna be there anyway, you think you could give her a hug? She'd lose her mind if she got a hug from her Demon hero."
"I think I can do that. Plus I think Ghost might like another friend."
Here Ghost's tail was heard thumping on the floor.
"Alrighty, I'm glad I could do SOMETHING for her. I have to work a lot and her fathers a bailer."
"That’s rough. You get by well enough?"
"We do. We don't need help on that end, thankfully. I just feel bad."
"Well, it looks like I won't have to step in for once. That's refreshing. We'll finish here, have some fun and make a girls dream come true."
"Thank you sir."
"Pff, no problem. Hey Hieto. We cool?"
The store manager was smiling.
"We cool."
"Good, I spotted a gnarly Rias Figurine down there, so I'mma snag it! You see anything you want love?"
"I did, Love, only I am not sure where it came from."
"Show me, odds are i will. Heito, we're gonna raid your place for a while. You need anything go to Saito."
"I will."
"Coolzies."
Tyler and Melody went into main shop where she led him to a large, reddish-brown wolf tail pillow. The comfy object was five feet long, two feet at it's thickest, and was made of synthetic wolf fur. The tail-pillow even had a white tip of a softer fur. Melody took down the pillow and Tyler's eyes lit up.
"Good eye, Melody. That’s a Holo tailpillow."
"Holo?"
"Yeah. she's a wolf girl from the Legendary Anime Spice & wolf. She's a very beloved anime character."
Melody hugged the tail to her, loving that it made her lover gush.
"Have you seen it, Tyler?"
"Once. I loved it. But I can't watch it again."
"Why not? Bad ending?"
"No, just choice the main guy made. Even now it still bothers me. We'll watch it, cause I know you'll love it, and I guarantee you'll see why I have such a problem with that idiot's choice."
"Okay. I look forward to it."
Tyler had picked up the Rias statue. The busty devilgirl had her wings out and her hands on her hips, the very same pose from the first intro. The lovers were looking around when Melody picked up a helmet. The armor piece having a row of slits on the visor. As soon as he saw it, Tyler got a slight grimace as he saw Melody show it to him. She was now curious what got a reaction like that from the Demon.
"What’s wrong?"
"Just that helmet. It's from a damn good show, but I nearly couldn't stomach the first episode."
"What happened?"
"A bunch of adventurers go to clear a goblin cave. standard dungeon crawling, I've done it hundreds of times in games. Then they get ambushed by the creatures. The dude is killed, the mage wounded and the bare-knuckle fighter gets raped by the goblins. They don't shy away form it either. They show everything until the initial thrust, but they didn't do anything to her screams. I can still hear them too, and they make my blood boil. That is Goblin slayer's helmet. The show's name? Goblin Slayer. That dude is an absolute badass. I loved that show, but those screams of pain, some odd reason they got to me."
HE had a faraway look in his eyes, as if in that cave with the fictional characters. Melody put the helmet down. she wanted nothing to do with something that disturbed her lover that much. She then spotted a pair of hanging swords on a pin. One was a red with white patterns Rapier, while the other a solid black one-handed sword. She walked over and took the Rapier down.
"Ahhhh! That is Asuna's Rapier. This is the elucidator. Kirito's weapon of choice."
She saw her lover take down the sword, and unsheathe the metal weapon. She noticed his happy smile, and she pressed him for more info.
"What show?"
"Sword Art Online. I friggin loved that show. Check it, dude does a deep VR dive and he and 10000 others get trapped inside. If their HP hits zero they die IRL. So what does he do? He steps right the fuck up. Kirito is a badass dual-wielder. His second name? The Black Swordsmen. That is his love's weapon. Her name was Asuna The Lighting Flash, Second in command of the Knights of the Bloodoath. He is a raging badass, she a flaming badass. I will admit to crushing on that flaming beast. I wonder if they have that other one here too."
Melody was now VERY curious about what kind of Anime girl he'd crush on. She watched him reach up and take a beautiful neon blue sword down.
"Wow, the complete set. I'mma get these, you gonna get that?"
She nodded,
"Sure. We're lovers, only makes sense to have a lover's set of weapons."
"I do not say this enough. I love you."
"I love you too. Now, we ARE binging the show now, right?"
"Hells yeah! I think you'll like Asuna. ANd you'll get why I like Kirito so much. Lets-oh hello, where'd you come from?"
He had noticed a pure white dress with a blue ribbon around the head hole. The dress was small, and had a busty girl in twin tails on the wrapper. Melody read the long name.
"Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? You know it?"
"Fuckin loved it. That busty shrimp is Hestia, the goddess of hearth and home. I am getting this. Three guesses for who?"
"Kiria?"
"She is going to look soooooo cute!"
"Oh hell yeah!"
They were laughing as he took the dress. He then found the matching flipflops for it too. Tyler checked his watch.
"Hey, wanna bail, and grab some food?"
She smiled as she hugged her new wolf pillow.
"Sure. I want burgers!"
"coming right up miss!"
they paid for their things, and placed them in the SUV. Ghost sniffed at the Wolf Tail Pillow.
"That's Melody's new pillow. Don't even think about it."
Ghost snorted, and climbed into the car. They then went to a nearby burger joint where they loaded up on fast food goodness. Tyler hadn’t given Ghost a chunk of Reindeer Jerky to gnaw on. The couple were taking turns feeding fries to each other when a girl in a black and white uniform came up with a large picture of the Demon on his Throne.
"Excuse me, but could you sign this please?"
Tyler smiled,
"Sure. Would you like Melody to sign it too?"
The girl's eyes went wide as she recognized the blue-eyed beauty.
"The Demon AND his Angel? Please!"
The couple chuckled as they signed her photo. She tried to pay them but Tyler just waved her off.
"Go on, Toots. I don't need to be paid for just writing my name."
She bowed and ran to where a group of her friends were now excitedly chattering to her. Tyler leaned back, and tossed a nugget at his lover, which she caught in her open mouth.
"That still feels weird. Nice catch by the way."
She chewed happily. She had a teasing tone as she replied.
"I can't blame them for fangirling over you. I do it all the time!"
He laughed, as a very timid girl who was very clearly trembling came over to the table. She was holding a camera.
"E-e-excuse m-m-me. C-c-can I get a p-p-picture of you two, please?"
The couple looked at each other, and smiled.
"Sure, any pose in particular?"
The girl was now awestruck. But drew confidence from Melody's gentle voice and gaze.
"Um, I'd like the Demon to hold you by the waist with that glare from the photo, and the Angel to look give the camera a sexy look. Is that okay?"
The couple laughed.
"I like this girl."
"Me too, she's cute. How's this sweetie?"
Tyler had Melody with a hand on the small of her back as she laid her head on his chest facing the camera. The girl was awestruck.
"Yes! That's perfect! Can you get angry please Demon?"
Tyler smiled, and did indeed get angry. He gave an arrogantly angry look as if daring anything to come at him, while Melody flashed a sexy smile, as if to say you can look, but good luck touching. Ghost wandered over and took a stance behind the couple, fixing the camera with an intense Wolf stare. The girl gasped as she took the picture.
"Thank you."
"Sure, can we see?"
She held the camera up,
"Damn. Okay, that is a special kind of badassery. Can I get a copy?"
She squeaked, and sprinted to her family, where they rushed to get it sent to him. He received the image, and saved it to his phone. He smiled.
"Thanks miss. You got a good eye for this kinda thing."
she blushed and bowed as she ran back to her family. The couple then finished their meal, trying not the laugh. After they climbed back into the SUV.
"where to?"
"Jour school for Girls."
They pulled away. Melody was resting easy against her lover, as they both admired the photo.
"I would not be surprised to see that one wind up for sale next."
"Me neither. That was fun."
"We might have to do more if this keeps up."
"Never thought I'd be a model."
"Me neither. Ghost, on the other hand? Fits like a glove."
The wolf huffed. She then just wacked her master with her white tail.
"Ouch."
Another exasperated huff. The couple laughed. Melody happened to spot a clock as they drove.
"Aren't we early?"
"This girl, Yui Hirasawa, has me curious. Plus I am kinda enjoying the fandom. If you wanna do anything, I'm game."
She smiled.
"I'm good. Lets go make a girl's dream come true."
Tyler was smiling when his phone rang. It was Amaki.
"Yahello, RedFox. What’s the redheaded word?"
"Jackass. I wanted your help on settling a dispute we're having here."
"Who it between?"
"Me , Asika and Aki."
"Yeesh, what about?"
"Who you would rather have a threeway with, Melody not included in this scenario."
"Yikes. Stakes."
"Choose wisely."
"Aww, fuck the threeway, I'd have the three of you, together."
"fuck! Now I have to eat out Aki while Asika kisses her! Thanks a lot!"
"Never bet against how well Aki knows me. Next to Melody, she gets me the most."
"Duly noted. Jesus, Aki hold on, I'll be right there! Later,"
"Enjoy the meal!"
"Fuck you."
"Melody already called dibs, you can blow me though."
"Arrogant jackass."
Amaki hung up while Melody just chuckled.
"You certainly enjoy the harem now, don't you?"
"It is a lot of fun, I will admit. I kinda miss having you all to myself all the time though."
"You can have me, anytime you want."
"I know I can. Hey, once school starts back up, just think on how empty that room is gonna feel."
She smiled.
"We'll have each other."
"And that is all we need."
They laid against each other until they reached the school. The SUV pulled up the lovers hopped out. Tyler's sharp eyes could see students peering out of classrooms to see what the sound of a car was. He saw a few people immediately recognize his look and Melody's beauty. He then noticed her Demon's heart ring and Necklace. HE took her hand and kissed her ring,
"I love how those look on you."
"Maybe I should find a Angel's Chosen Soul set."
"I'd like that. OI Ghost, come on."
the wolf trotted happily as the couple made their way toward the school hand in hand. As they neared the building a girl in a brown blazer jacket, and a light blue skirt came hurrying to meet the important couple. When she met them, her voice was in a nervous high pitch, and she seemed to be scared.
"Welcome to Jour School for girls, Sir, Madam. I am Student council member Hawa. An honor to meet you both. I'm afraid the assembly doesn't start for a couple hours."
"We know, we came to hang till then. So, please call me Tyler. This is Melody. That's Ghost. Hawa, right? Is the head matron in? I got a question."
The girl gulped nervously, then Ghost poked her with her snout. The white wolf tilted her head to the side,
"She's wondering why you're so scared. Try petting her, it might help."
Hawa reached out a shaky hand to the predator, only for Ghost to lick her hand, and rub her head against it too.
"Wow, Ghost, your fur is so soft!"
"That’s real wolf fur. On a real wolf. Look, Hawa, please relax. I'm not gonna hurt anyone here. Okay? If I did, Melody'd beat my ass with a baseball bat."
"Only till it broke love."
"See?"
Hawa was chuckling as she opened the door.
"Right this way. The Matron is actually with a club as we speak."
The trio followed the efficient Council member through the active halls.
"Hey, Hawa, it common for your school to have days like this on the weekend?"
"Yeah, its one of our club days. During it, all the school's clubs get the building to play with, as long as they clean their messes."
"That's kinda col. Hey, Melody, our school have something like that?"
"Pf, the clubs get free rein. You'd know that if you didn't keep closing it down with those friggin rabbit holes you keep finding!"
"OI! That last came to me!"
"You turned forty people into a damn paste that needs to be PRESSURE washed of the friggin ceilings!"
"They deserved it! And it was only 19 that got turned to mush, not the full forty!"
"Jackass. Butta yeah, our school lets the clubs do whatever after hours, long as the mess is cleaned."
"I forget, what club you in?"
"I do Library management."
"Okay, I'm in love with the sexy geek librarian."
"And I'm in love with a psychotic killer. Go figure."
"I think Demon and Angel works better."
"I agree, my Demon."
"I love you, my Angel."
She smiled and just snuggled into his arm, while Hawa was looking pale again from their conversation. The he asked his next question.
"So, Hawa. Does the name Yui Hirasawa mean anything to you?"
The poor student council member dropped her clipboard. She the turned around, white as a ghost, and shaking like a leave, as she replied in a trembling.
"Yes. We're friends."
"Coolio. I wanna meet her."
"If you don't mind, why?"
"Her mom says she's a fan of the Demon. So she asked me to surprise her on her birthday. Plus I heard she's the light music club's lead singer. I've never heard of a light music club before, so I'm curious. Besides, any chance for a live band performance is always welcome."
Hawa was still shaking, but her paleness had faded, as his honest words reached her. The Melody spoke up.
"I can tell you're scared. And you should be, but as long as you don't try to hurt me, you have nothing to fear from the Demon. As his Angel, I promise you that."
Hawa sighed, and seemed to relax.
"Okay, If his Angel say's he's safe, then I'll trust you."
"Why do I suddenly feel like a damn dog?"
"Well, you ARE my pet Demon."
"I...I...just forget it. Ghost, don't say it, don't even wag that tail."
He just sighed in defeat as his beautiful lover's smile. Hawa was now chuckling as she stopped outside the Matron's office. She knocked politely, and announced the guests. No response.
"Is she in there?"
"She can be....difficult, sometimes."
"May I knock?"
"Don't break the door."
"Hell, there goes plan B"
Tyler then smacked the door a few solid times,
"I'm lookin for this schools Matron. She sent for the demon!"
There was a hasty scraping and rustling of papers as the door was flung open. There framed in the light was a tallish woman wi8ith red hair, light grey eyes, a moderate bust, a blue button blouse, a black skirt and heels, completing her look was a pair of small-frame glasses on her pretty face. Hawa seemed surprised.
"Miss Sawahowa? Where's Matron Itsuguya?"
Sawahowa seemed very flustered by the demon and his Angel checking her out.
"She's on vacation. I summoned the Demon. A pleasure to meet you. I must admit, I wasn't expecting the wolfqueen and the Angel too. Or for you to be early."
Tyler found he liked this one, as he offered his hand,
"A pleasure, miss Sawahowa. Cool name. We had some extra time to kill, so we thought we'd come ruin your day. I'm Tyler, that's Melody. Oh and Ghost."
The youngish lady shook his hand.
"Nice to put a face to the legends. I must admit, Melody, the legends of just how good you look do not do you justice."
Tyler smiled, as the lady's eyes inevitably drifted downward. He couldn't resist.
"I can assure you, they're real."
Melody elbowed her jackass lover in the ribs, while Ghost put her head down, and wacked him with a stiff tail. Sawahowa was red-faced and laughing, Hawa was just red-faced. Tyler was laughing. Then Sawahowa recovered.
"Okay, so, is there something I can do for you?"
"Howa bout ay tell me just what in the blue hell you want to give a speech about?"
She just laughed.
"I want you to tell your story. Amaki's told me so much about you, and your past. I just think the girls here could learn a thing or two from it."
"If you want, I can bare scar."
"I want to teach them, not make them fall in love!"
"No promises on that last bit. Girls love that hopeless jackass."
"I love you Melody."
"I love you too, Tyler."
Sawahowa was now just plain jealous of the lovey dovey couple.
"Hey, Sawahowa, you're friends with Amaki, right?"
"We went to school together."
"Red heads unite right? Still, you look pretty damn good for being the same age as Amaki."
Sawahowa blushed at his straightforward complement. Melody leaned against him.
"Amaki's still better."
"She's a mutant too. But we both know you look better than the both of em combined."
"Awwwwww!"
Hawa couldn't resist at that one. Sawahowa's eyebrow twitched, as she was still single. Tyler next question then put her in a different mood.
"So, where can I find one Yui Hirasawa?"
Sawahowa was now very concerned.
"Why you want to find her?"
"I heard it's her birthday, and she's a Demon fan. Can you think of a better surprise on her birthday?"
"So you just want her to meet her hero?"
"And to find out just what the hell a light music club is."
Sawahowa and Hawa looked at each other and just shrugged. The teacher stepped forward.
"I'll introduce you. follow me please."
"coolio."
Tyler followed the pretty teacher with Ghost and Melody right behind.
"She's scared."
"Very. I guess this Yui girl's a friend."
"Yeah. She's gonna love Ghost though."
"I know right? I'm more interested to see if she actually can sing."
"I'm pretty good."
"Now THAT I wanna hear sometime. Hey! I got an idea!"
"Oh shit."
"Love you too. How bout you pair up with Kairi? A singer and Pianist duet?"
"That's a beautiful idea! I can show off my vocals, and she can show off her fingers."
"There’s all the pieces for a hilarious dirty joke there, but I'll leave it alone."
"Loveable dirty minded jackass."
"Perverted ladyloving succubus."
"Greaser wannabe fifties reject"
"Overly sexy underrated bedbreaker."
"Love-addicted purity defiler."
"Night prowling love taking dove."
"That kinda sounded pretty."
"It did, didn't it? This getting harder every time."
"Giggity. And yes it is."
"I love you."
"I love you."
They hugged as a slight scraping sound was heard nearby, they both looked to see Sawahowa glaring daggers at their flirting. Melody and Tyler just looked at each other, shook their heads, and laughed. The pretty teacher knew they knew why she was jealous, so she just led them up the stairs, where a loud, warm laugh was heard inside. The single teacher stopped them at the double doors.
"Gimme a sec."
She then walked in the room to a loud cute cry of
"Sawa-chan! You came to visit!"
"Sawa-chan?"
"I am NOT letting that one die."
"Neither am I"
The lovers leaned against the banister for about five minutes, when the door opened, and a girl poked her head out timidly. She was a cute girl, with long black hair, and wide brown eyes. She got a very scared look on her face as she saw the Demon looking up at her.
"Hi miss. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Tyler, what's your name?"
She squealed, and fled inside.
"Okay, I KNOW I'm not THAT ugly....am I?"
Melody laughed.
"I think she's just shy. come on, we've been spotted now."
"Kay."
The lovers walked up the remainder of the stairs and Tyler knocked with a firm knuckle.
"Hey, Sawa-chan, you half-way decent in there?"
There was a giggle, as she was heard sighing,
"Damn his razor ears. Come in!"
"coolio."
Tyler then opened the door and stepped inside the room. On the left was a drum set, two guitars, a bass guitar and a decent keyboard. He then spotted Sawa-chan sitting at a collection of desks pushed together to make a table. At it were five now-nervous looking girls. he then spotted one with a set of twin tails like Kiria's.
"Hey, cute tails. I gotta friend that loves em too. Nice to meet everyone, I'm Tyler this is my lover, Melody, and this furball is Ghost."
He was smiling warmly as he introduced him and his two companions. Then a girl in a yellow headband, obviously the braver of the group came over to introduce herself, and pet a happy Ghost.
"Hiya I'm Ricka. I'm the drummer. The scaredy cat there is Mio, our Bassist, that pretty blonde is Mugi Yuta, our keyboarder, that cutie in the tails, is Azua, and that air head that looks like she's just seen a ghost is our lead Guitar, Yui."
"To be fair, Ricka, Yui HAS just seen a Ghost. You're petting her!"
Ricka laughed. She was a shorter, spunky girl in the same blazer and skirt uniform as Hawa. Mio was the pretty girl that had poked her head out, Mugi was a pretty blonde whose name seemed familiar, Azua was like yet another Kiria, and Yui had the look of a very lovable idiot. He then spotted the tea set up, and So did Melody, who stepped forward.
"So, whose set is that? It's very pretty."
Ricka ran over and grabbed Mugi’s shoulders
"Hers! She's rich!"
Tyler had been looking at Mugi with a rather Thoughtful look on his face, then it clicked.
"Mugi Yuta, Right? I thought that name was familiar. I'm Tyler Yataomo. I think we own your dads company, but I'm not a hundred percent sure."
The blonde keyboarder gasped at his name, and got up to greet him properly.
"I'm sorry sir! I meant no offense.!"
"OI! Relax toots. I'm just here to chill. And to meet a Yui Hirasawa. I here she's a Demon fangirl."
Ricka got a smug look, and walked over to a gaping Yui,
"This is her officer! She gushes Demon and Angel crap all the time!"
Tyler walked over a hand in his pocket. He was a solid two and a half times the poor girl's size. As he took a spare chair and straddled it, he pulled a signed photo of himself, Melody, and Ghost they had taken for this visit. Tyler had Melody in a princess cradle, with a sword he'd borrowed for the shot, and Ghost glaring at the camera Tyler got an arrogant angry look, while Melody had a sexy come get me grin. There were a pair of Demon wings coming out of Tyler's shirtless back, and a halo above Melody's head. The background was flames.
"Happy birthday, Yui. Here's a first issue."
Yui's brain stopped. She took the photo, and her eyes went from the badass shot to his smiling face, and back again. The other girls were also speechless at the fact that the Demon had come to wish Yui a happy birthday himself, and give her a photo to boot. Then He seemed to jolt as if remembering something,
"Oh, I very nearly forgot. Here, your mother asked me to give this to you. I helped out a little."
He handed her a small silver cash card.
"Three's three grand on that. Your mother feels bad she can't be there all the time, and I kinda felt bad too. So, again, happy birthday toots."
Yui was jerked back to reality, and she blinked comically a few times.
"You are not dreaming, imagining, Hallucinating or is this a illusion."
"False reality?"
"come again?"
"Yui's a bit of an air head. A lovable airhead, buy an airhead all the same."
"Ricka! That was mean!"
"It's the truth! Right Azua?"
Tyler then just started laughing at the clear group of friends. Then Yui got up and hugged the scarred boy,
"Thank you. This is the best birthday ever."
"No problem. Hey, give Melody and Ghost a hug too, kay?"
"Does the wolf bite?"
"Yes, but only if you make her mad. If you're gentle, she's very warm."
"The wolf or her?"
"Both!"
The ladies chuckled, but Tyler could see that Mio was still scared.
"It's okay, miss. Ghost won't hurt you. Trust me."
Azua tapped him,
"Mio is terrified of large dogs. She was bitten pretty badly when she was younger."
"I got mauled by a cougar once, so I get it. Took me a while to pet a cat again."
Melody snorted.
"And you just finished telling ME I'm a dirty minded jackass. You're a dirty-minded succubus!"
The ladies all blushed at the couples raunchy humor. The Ghost padded over to give Mio a set of sad wolf eyes. The very scared girl backed against the wall. Tyler sighed,
"Mio. Look, I get it. How long ago were you bitten?"
"8 years."
"Look, as long as you treat Ghost with the respect a wolf deserves, she WILL NOT hurt you. So, at least give her a chance before you judge her, okay?"
"What if she bites me?"
"If she tries, it's back to that shop I got her from."
Ghost gave a very pitiful whine at that one.
"Hey, you remember our deal Ghost. I give the attack order."
Ghost knew exactly what he was doing, and she played her part perfectly. The wolf could tell Mio was a very kind, gentle soul. So she laid flat, and whined again, looking at her with her saddest wolf Eyes. Even Tyler found it a little heart wrenching. Mio felt instantly terrible, and reached out a very slow, tentative hand to touch Ghost's soft fur. She realized she would have to squat, and she did so, as Ghost's eyes and whine were killing her. She then laid a very nervous hand on Ghost's flank, and started stroking the soft fur. Her face lit up with awe.
"Wow, you're so soft!"
"That's real, live wolf fur on a live wolf. Damn straight it's soft. Plus I take very good care of her. Ain't that right?"
Snort.
"Pff, thanks. So, Mio, feel better?"
Mio didn't answer, as she had full blown started to rub her face in Ghost's fur. Yui and the rest of her friends all took out their phones to take pictures of the adorable sight. The Tyler smiled as Ghost lifted her head, and poked Mio's side. As she went to poke her back, Ghost moved back. Now confused, Mio moved closer and Ghost moved back again.
"What I do?"
"Tag, you're it."
She got it, and moved faster, and Ghost let her poke her flank, then Ghost went after her and tried to poke her again. Mio dodged and they moved to the larger open area for their game. Sawa-chan was impressed.
"Wow, never thought I'd see Mio play tag with a wolf before. It's kind cute."
"You like cute? I'mma show ya cute. C'mere."
He pulled up the video of Kiria and Ghost playing tag together. The girls all crowded around to watch, and the room was filled with a loud
"Awwwwwww!!!"
Tyler smiled, and patted Azua's twin tails
"you'd love that friggin scamp."
"she your little sister?"
"She's EVERYONE'S little sister. That's her unofficial official title at our school. She's the Campus Little Sister. Believe it or not, we're in the same class."
Sawa-chan seemed shocked,
"How old are you Tyler?"
"Fourteen."
"You're the same age as Azuachan! And you're that BIG?"
"Giggity,"
"Giggity."
"Goo"
"Thank god for quagmire."
Then Tyler got serious with the now red-faced ladies.
"I'm originally from America, plus since my hometown wasn't the, shall we say, friendliest of places, my body went through a rapid state of adapting. Here, watch. I want all of you to sit on that couch there, even you Sawa-chan, I'mma show you something."
The girls all looked at each other, but complied, with Ghost laying across their laps.
"Now, for the love of god, do not move."
He grabbed the couch, and lifted it over his head, held it there for a solid twenty seconds, before setting it back down. He then stepped back, without a single trace of strain. He was still smiling as he was before, as if he didn't just pick up a couch with seven people on it and a wolf. Sawa-chan was as white as a ghost, and they other girls, except for Melody were shocked into silence. Tyler then clapped his hands together. The sound jolting the stunned lades.
"So, yeah, I can do that for reps."
Melody then patted Mio on the back.
"Relax sweetie, he won't hurt you. He actually kinda likes the lot of you. I can tell. So, now I have a question"
The girls all relaxed at her reassurance, when Yui spoke up.
"What’s the question?"
"You any good with those?"
She nodded to the instruments. The five girls all looked at each other, then Yui again came forward.
"Would you like us to play for you?"
Tyler smiled.
"We'd love it. I've been curious just what the hell a light music club is anyway."
"Then get comfy! Come on, lets do Fuwa Fuwa time!"
They switched places, the club taking instruments, while Tyler Melody, Sawa-chan and Ghost took the couch. They then counted themselves in and Tyler was blown away by their talent, and feeling like it was....familiar for some reason. He was tapping his foot along with the lively tune, and Melody was clapping. Sawa-chan was nodding along too. Tyler had a smile of happiness as the girls played, Ricka on drums, Mio on bass, Mugi on Keyboard, and Yui and Azua on Guitars. Their personalities exploded in the spotlight, and Mio was smiling form ear to ear. The song was a warm sounding one too, and Tyler grabbed Melody to dance as it went on. The two jumping and clapping in time with the song. When it ended Tyler and Melody applauded the band's evident skills.
"Wow, you guys got somethin there."
"I had fun!"
"What’s that tune called again?"
Yui had stars in her eyes as her hero praised their song.
"It's called Fuwa Fuwa time! We even have it on youtube!"
"THATS IT!! That's where I heard that! I knew that sounded familiar! c'mere, lemme show ya somethin. When did you put it up?"
"Bout a year ago, why?"
He had his laptop brought up and opened up his music collection.
"I'mma show you something. Her, sound familiar?"
It was their song, on the Demon's laptop, the date modified showing six months ago. He was now gushing at a band he liked.
"I love you guys. Seriously. I have that on my top five favorites to chill to. I am a big fan. You have any other songs up?"
Yui was on cloud freaking nine. The Demon, her hero was a fan of her band! Tyler then surprised them all, by pulling a piece of paper and handing her a pen,
"Can I get your Autographs, please?""
Everyone, including Melody was floored at that one. Tyler had gone full fanboy over the girl band. Then Sawa-chan was heard laughing.
"Now I've seen everything. To think the most dangerous boy in the country is a fan of the light music club. That's rich! And to think, I was terrified of him!"
Tyler didn't really listen as Yui and her friends signed the paper. Tyler was smiling as he placed it in a pocket and zipped it shut. Melody was smiling too.
"I take that's going in the vault?"
"Damn straight. Till I get something proper for them to sign, that is."
"Like what?"
"Well, how bout this. Make a full record of say, 15 songs, and I'll have it published."
Yui and her friends just looked at each other, and Sawa-chan spit out the tea she was drinking.
"You'll WHAT?"
"It's published, right? When a record gets pushed?"
"....Are you serious? They're kids!"
"Um, I didn't say I'd sell it."
"HUH?"
"i'll publish a record of their songs, and it'll be for me and my crew. Seriously Sawahowa. I know just what the music industry does to child performers. But, I'd still like to give them a taste of the feeling having their names an d songs on a record. Plus, if they till wanna go big later on, I'd back them, and it'd be a far sight easier if we've worked together."
"Why are you willing to do this?"
"I like that song. Don't need another reason."
Melody just started chuckling,
"Sawa-chan, give it up. He'll do it whether you approve or not, it's kinda his gimmick."
"Setting up girls for failure?"
"Believing in them. THAT is his gimmick. He’s been here all of thirty minutes and he seems to believe in them a far sight more then their own damn teacher."
"Melody, hold up."
"What, love?"
"Her eyes. Look."
"I see it."
"You do?"
"No mistaking that."
Now the room went quiet at their brief conversation. The Tyler leaned forward to peer more closely at Sawa-chan's face. The teacher was now scared, for the preceptive powers of the Demon were legendary.
"Death devil. That's your band."
She froze and went white as he named the eighties metal band she was the lead of. The other girls all gasped. Melody tilted her head.
"Death devil?"
"They were an eighties metal band. They were known for their sexy members and absolutely batshit crazy shows. They were freakin hardcore. Like Ozzy level hard. Then their era came and went, as some bands do, and they broke up. But that is not what we saw. Melody."
"We saw the kind of pain only heart break gives. Heartbreak and a dead dream."
Sawa-chan just slumped in her seat at the powers of the Demon and his Angel. She then looked at them.
"I take it you were a fan?"
"I have your songs. I'm from America, remember? If you had taken your crew there, you'd have been legends like Ozzy is. Your crew had more fire then a solid fifty percent of the american bands of the time. You and your girls being hotter then holy hell would have helped too."
She just laughed.
"Those eyes of yours are truly terrifying. Yes, my dream died when I lost my fire."
"Did you lose it, or give it up?"
She froze. She then looked up at him.
"Fire like that doesn't just go away. It burns out. But, if you add a new fuel source, it will flare back, even hotter and brighter then the last time. All you need to do, is find the right fuel."
She hung her head, clearly considering his words. As she did, Ghost nudged the other girls towards the desk tables. Then Sawa-chan lifted her head and her eyes were blazing.
"I want to help those girls."
"So do I. They have real potential. Even I can see that."
"An you have zero clue what the hell you're talking about!"
"exactly. If I picked up on it, then it must be good."
"Patronizing jackass. so, this record deal."
"No time limit, it gets done when it's done."
"And you'll only let your friends hear it?"
"And my family. I'd like to run it by my Steward, but I think if we get the word to the right places, we can get those girls Tokyo dome."
"Just curious, but why do you care so much about a bunch of girls you just met?"
"They have something special. Let me ask you. Do they have a dream?"
"They want to be musicians."
"I got my dream to come true. Hell, I still don't deserve it, and I work my ass off to try to earn it every day. So, if that is their dream, then getting their names on a record, will go a long way for both their band, confidence, and their dream."
"Okay. I'll allow it. You said fifteen?"
"Yep. You still have Amaki's number?"
"Yep. How is that Milf?"
"That Fox is still ruining men’s lives everywhere she goes, men's lives, and women's relationships!"
"Phhha! I'mma throw that one in her face!"
"Tell her I sent it. She'll get a kick out of it."
"You got a deathwish!"
"Not the first time someone's thought that, an it won't be the last! I'll leave my number with you, lemme know when it's ready, or if ya wanna just get wrecked. i can do both."
"Don't think your old enough for my kind of wrecked kid."
Tyler and Melody both exchanged knowing looks.
"I wonder, you think she could stomach OUR kin d of wrecked?"
"It's be a TASTY meal alright. Something tells me she's heavy DRINKER."
"We can find out."
"We already have a full plate to finish."
"True, we don't really have enough floor for another body."
"We're gonna need a bigger place soon."
"Hmmm, wanna start house shopping?"
"I'd love to! Wanna start on the way to the concert?"
"Sure, I have my laptop. Once we settle on a place, we can get Saito to outfit the place into our new main sanctuary."
"You'd have to clear it first before the Riot begins."
"Of course."
"Ahem."
"What’s up?"
They both looked to see Sawa-chan with a look of pure jealousy on her face at the lover's discussion.
"Do you two kids live together?"
"Yup."
"We've been lovers for little over a week now."
"Lovers? Like how far have you two gone?"
"Melody,"
"Yes, love?"
"This is all yours. I'mma back the fuck up"
Tyler hopped the couch and re-straddled the chair to talk to the girls.
"So, yeah, if you can get the songs together, I can get them on a record for you."
Melody had Sawa-chan on the couch as they had their girls chat.
"Okay, kid, how far have you and that boy gone?"
"We've been sampling some tasty bits. Quite often at that."
"Does your mother know that young lady?"
"The details? No. That fact we play? Yes. Even if she did know all the details, she only has three choices."
"Yeah. like what?"
"Either just except it and get over it, lose her daughter to her forever, or get killed by the Demon for trying to take his Angel."
Sawa-chan scooted away from the busty beauty.
"He'd KILL her?"
"Without hesitation. I am the single most precious thing in his life. He'd burn the world to the ground to protect me. He's already killed forty one-"
"Forty two! That sniper yesterday made it Forty-two!"
"Thanks love! He's killed forty-two people to protect me and our friends. If you or anyone in this room were to endanger me, you will either die by his hand or Ghost's fangs. You wouldn't even get a chance to beg. That is the kind of Demon he is. I am his Angel. So, consider very carefully, for if you make an enemy of him, not a soul on this planet can save you, and there is not a hole under that sky he cannot find you."
Melody's voice was a level, matter-of-fact breath that sent shivers through the woman's body.
"You're both monsters."
"He is my Demon. I am his Angel. If you say that again, I will not save you from him. Or the wolf."
Sawa-chan was shaking. These kids were not kids, but monsters pretending to be kids. One a heartless killing machine, the other a soulless, pitiless succubus. The room was silent enough that you could have heard a mouse fart. Then Tyler's phone rang with Kaguya on the other end.
"Hey, Kagy, what's the depressing word?"
"Piss off. I need some help."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just Shirogane's....welllllll,"
"Is he being a dense idiot again?"
"Pretty much. He's trying his best, but he just doesn't know what the flying fuck to do here."
"In what manner?"
"I tried to kiss him, and he recoiled. He said he hadn't earned that yet."
"Fuck me. Give him the phone."
"Sure. Here, think fast!"
"Hello it's Shirogane?"
"Grab yo girl like you have a pair balls, and kiss her! Jesus christ dude, I should not have to hold your hand for this."
"But-"
"But fuckin nothin! Did you learn nothing last night? Dude, chicks love confidence, so prove you’re a man and get. the fuck. in there!"
He could feel Shirogane tense up, the phone get placed down, and Kaguya's surprised gasp, followed by a pleasured moan. After bout a minute she picked up again.
"Thank you!"
"Jesus chirst that kid is a dense idiot. You need me to kick his ass gain, call"
"Love you!"
"Love ya too sis."
She hung up and he just put his head in his hands.
"Fuck me with a damn unicycle. It should be a crime to be that dense."
Melody came over to rub his shoulders,
"Shirogane?"
"Jesus chirst! I literally just had to fucking order the dude to kiss his girl! I'm thinking he might be a repressed gay."
"That bad?"
"Kaguya does not do subtle well, so if she says she tried to kiss him, you can bet that hot ass she pounced on him."
"His reaction?"
"Recoiled, said he had to earn it. Dude if she's going for it, ya earned it! Fuck I need a drink right now."
"I wasn't even involved and I need a drink!"
"We can get wrecked later. I am gonna smack that idiot when i see him next."
"Just hope you don't have to teach him how."
"Ohhh, I'd just shoot the bastard. If he needs instruction on THAT, after the our Riots, that that kinda stupid can't be allowed to breed, even with someone as sharp as Kaguya."
"I think Hayasaka should have a little....chat with Kaguya."
"I think so too. I'mma call her in the car. Jesus, I'mma special kind of frustrated right now."
"You and me both lover."
Tyler just slumped under his lover's relaxing shoulder rub. Yui was curious,
"Who's Kaguya?"
"His sister. She's adopted like him. He actually rescued her from an abusive family and took her in. Shirogane is her boyfriend. We're kinda instructing them on how to be a couple."
"How did you meet Tyler?"
"I was curious about him, so I tried following him through school. He caught me, asked me why, I told him I had a crush, he asks me out, and here we are."
"He asked you out just like that?"
"Yup. Just. Like. That. It's how he does things. He jumps in headfirst, and gives it his all. It's one of the things I love about that lovable jackass."
"You're cute!"
"Well, we do have our moments."
"Really?"
"Well, like that....one....time...huh, hey, Tyler I just realized something."
"What’s that love?"
"We've never had a proper argument."
"We think alike. Plus I can't handle the thought of hurting you, so I'd rather take the pain myself. Plus I don't think we've actually disagreed over something to that extreme."
"I guess not. My parents fought a lot, so, I think that plays a factor."
"Kinda explains what Asuika told me. Mine did too. I would watch the mistake they made and promise myself to never make them myself."
"Same here. What did Mother tell you?"
"Just that your father ruined men for her, so she now preys on her own kind. Oh! IU got an evil idea! Where's me phone?"
"Don't bother her just to fuck with her. Please?"
"Alright. Plus she needs to relax."
"Thanks."
"Sure. But yeah that’s all she said. I didn't need to know so I just left it there."
"I guess we're just good together."
"Guess we are."
"Awwwwww! They're such a cute couple!"
"Almost too cute.!"
"HE's sweet and she's gorgeous! What more can ya ask for?"
Tyler smiled as he placed his hand on hers. The Sawa-chan got a message for the assembly.
"Hey, loverboy, lovergirl. We're ready for you;"
"Oh Shit."
"This gonna be hilarious!"
"Not helping!"
The room started laughing as the guests left. Tyler, Melody and Ghost were led to an auditorium. A man was standing in front of a podium, with a screen pulled down behind him. Then a video of some of Tyler's exploits was played, from his taking of the fish tank to the spine, to his blood-soaked rampage through the school.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The Demon and His Angel."
Tyler walked out on to the stage, Melody on his arm, and Ghost trotting happily beside them. The crowd were enraptured by Melody's radiant beauty, and intimidated by his dangerous aura. Tyler took the podium, and glanced back at the screen.
"can I get a copy o that?"
That got a few laughs.
"So, just to be clear, I have zero clue what the blue hell I'm doing up here. So, please bear with me."
HE then glanced at Melody and sighed.
"They wanted me to tell my story. they think you all can learn something from my pain. That may be true, then again it might not. I survived hell itself. I have a beautiful girlfriend I do not deserve. I am surrounded by people that I love dearly, and they love me dearly too. I even have a damn wolf for a friend. Ghost, introduce yo self."
The wolf stepped forward and howled. The mournful sound drawing a few tears from a few kinder souls.
"How's that for a wake up call? So, how did I get it all? The answer? I'm still working it out."
Some laughs.
"You think I'm kidding? All I have ever wanted to do, is protect the ones that mean something to me from sharing the same pain I went through. To that end, I had a fish tank smashed over my back, I dismantled a kiddie porn ring, neutered a guy that would not take no for an answer, and even poached a daughter from a prominent family for seeing her as a mere bargaining chip. I have crawled up from the depths of hell, and I will die before allowing someone I care for to be dragged into it's depths. Now, you may be asking yourself. What does this have to do with me? And can I pet that wolf? If she lets you, and your not a dick about it. As for the first one? The answer is this: If you care about someone, then protect them with everything you have. For a life spent alone is nothing but death itself. I would happily die for my friends at the drop of a hat with a smile on my face. I would set the world on fire to protect them, and roast a marshmallow doing it. I see some of you looking away. Let me guess, I'm small, I'm weak, I'm ugly, I know the mirror slapped me this morning asking for a refund.
That made a few people lose it.
"It's not funny! It friggin hurt!"
There were a few doubled over now. He chuckled as he waited for them to recover.
"Look it doesn't matter if you're a Demon like me, an Angel Like Melody or a wolf like Ghost. All that matters is do you WANT to protect someone, if you do, then find that strength locked within you. We all have it, and no I'm not talking about some bullshit stereotypical crap like courage or bravery. Those are nice, but what you need is RESOLVE. When I defend my Friends. I do not LET them be hurt, when I fight I KILL, when I play, I play HARD. Resolve is more powerful then courage or bravery. For to actually step up and do it, is ALWAYS far better then just talking about it. If you have someone precious to you then draw that line in the dirt, and dare anyone or anything cross it. If they do YOU STOP THEM, with everything you are. For THAT is what having someone precious means. If you fight to defend something dear, you will be amazed at just what you are capable of. I know I am. You there, front and one, two fourth from the left, have you got someone to -protect?"
A slender boy stood up,
"I have my girlfriend, sir."
"Do you protect her?"
"I try, but-"
"Do you, protect her?"
"Yes. I do."
"There. That right there is resolve. It does not matter if the enemy is bigger, stronger or many, as long as you plant that flag, and defend it with everything you are, then failure is not an option. So, moral of this TED talk? Protect the ones dear to you, with everything you have, for the world is a far colder place alone. Ghost, do you have anything to add to the subject?"
The wolf padded over to the podium and gave another beautiful howl. The Tyler stepped back as the thunderous applause hit the trio like a raging waterfall. Tyler wasn’t sure what to do, so he just bowed and kissed Melody on the mouth, getting a few whistling cheers. Then they left the stage to find Sawa-chan clapping
"Pretty speech. How long you been rehearsing?"
"Ahhh, I just bullshit my way through that."
She stopped mid-clap.
"You just made that up off the top of your head? On the fly?"
"Sawa-chan, a solid forty-five percent of what I do is just me bullshitten!"
"Jesus christ."
"He left the moment I took that stage toots."
She just hung her head. And started laughing. L:Ike demented clown laughing.
"You're both insane."
"We know."
"We're completely beyond any form of help."
"Clearly. Well, anyway Thank you."
"Sure. I don't think this'll be a common thing but hey, glad I could rattle a few cages."
"You did certainly do that. well, I won't keep you."
"We'll say goodbye to Yui and her crew."
Sawa-chan sighed, but directed him to them. They found them exiting the auditorium and they walked right over.
"Hey, Yui. we're gonna bounce."
She seemed sad.
"Will you visit?"
"Of course. Hey! Mio, get those songs together, and I'll take care of it. Kay?"
The timid girl was petting Ghost.
"Sure."
"Hey, Ricka, keep rockin on homegirl!"
They brofisted and then he smiled at Mugi.
"You show em how OUR kind take care of friends."
They all hugged and waved goodbye as they left the school. As they got in the SUV, they got a massive cheer from the school
"ALLL HAIL THE DEMON AND HIS ANGELLLLL!!!!!!"
Tyler waved as they pulled away.
"Well, that was a new one."
"You were very inspiring."
"I just hope I didn't start a friggin cult in there."
She smiled as he pulled his phone.
"Hayasaka?"
"Yep."
He dialed the lovely maid.
"Heya. What’s up?"
"Shirogane is an idiot."
"What'd he do?"
"I had to order him to kiss Kaguya after she tried to kiss him."
"Are you fuckin kidding me? Is he gay or stupid?"
"He told her he hadn't earned it."
"If KAGUYA tried to kiss him,"
"She most likely pounced on him. If you're at pouncing levels, ya earned it!"
"Right? I pounced on you, didn't i?"
"Damn straight! I'm just praying he's not that kinda dumb I have to instruct him how..."
"So, what’s the play?"
"I need you to teach Kaguya...how to properly pounce. If ya know what I mean."
"I very much do. Think it'll work?"
"If this doesn't do it, then he's a repressed gay, and Kaguya's only gonna get hurt."
"Not an option."
"Agreed. I'll do what i can to smack that idiot, but I can only do so much against stupid."
"Agreed. I have a few...tricks I can teach Kaguya."
"This is going to be both fun, and infuriating."
"Thank you for telling me."
"Sure. I want her to be happy just as much as you do."
"I really hope this doesn't end in heartbreak for her."
"If he breaks her heart, I break. HIM."
The maid hung up as Tyler just sighed.
"That fucking guy. He has an amazing girl in Kaguya and he's wasting it! I really hate people like him."
Melody smiled at her caring lover.
"Well, we'll be there to comfort her if it goes down in flames."
"I'll light him on fire. But I can't keep thinking bout it, It'll just make me angrier. Here, wanna look at houses?"
Melody scooted closer.
"Sure!"
Tyler pulled up a house hunting site and zoomed onto the area around the school and apartment complex. There were over four dozen options to choose from.
"Wow, we got a good crop here."
"Yeah. So, we need plenty of floor space, sleeping space, a full basement, kitchen, and easy access for everyone."
"Hmm, here, a two story above one below, 30000sqft, three bedroom, two and a half bath, standard. Says here it even has a fully finished basement, wraparound porch, and is only ten minutes from the school road, so maybe an extra ten minute walk to the school."
"It was a lot of street access to for our vehicles."
"Says here it has a three car garage. We usually need only the two."
"So, we'd get a special one for us?"
"Maybe. Hey, it's got a virtual tour."
"Lets check it out."
They clicked and they used the curser to explore the place.
"I'd like to put as thick a carpet inn that living room as we can find."
"Yeah, I've never liked hardwood. That living room is huge. We could fit two of those sectionals in there."
"If I'm right, we could get two in there, and have all four beds down at once."
"If we fill in the gaps with something,"
"We can get a single massive mattress."
"Body pile?"
"Epic sized."
The basement looks good."
"More couches and loveseats."
"More bodies in more places."
"Sounds like fun."
"Now, if we get it, we'd need to have the floor's redone, the walls soundproofed and bulletproofed, the glass bulletproofed, and that porch encased."
"yeah. The we'd have to furnish it."
"That's more fun then a pain in the ass."
"True. Hey, send this to Amaki. See what she thinks."
"Good call."
He dialed up the Matriarch.
"Hey there RedFox. I got a question for ya"
"Oh this oughta be good."
"We're thinking of converting a house nearby into a full sanctuary. We're at bursting at that apartment complex, Plus it's not fair to the other people there."
"I see. Do you have a place in mind?"
"Yeah, here's it's profile"
"You two have good taste. I like it, So, what’s the problem?"
"Well, we're just looking at the sheer amount of work involved. Bulletproofing soundproofing, bug sweeping, furnishing, we want the hardwood replaced with extra thick carpet. So, we're wondering how to play it."
"Buy it outright, and have Saito get contractors to work. If he starts now, by the time we get back from of our fuck vacation the place will be ready to furnish. Will you keep the old place?"
"Yep. The more hideouts we have the better."
"Okay. So was that all?"
"Yep. Thanks Amaki."
"I'll expect a drink later."
"I have to force feed Hayasaka first, but I can eat after."
"I can't wait!"
Tyler was chuckling as he called Saito.
"Sir?"
"Got a project I'd like handled."
He sent the profile and explained the plan.
"I will have it ready for your inspection when you return from the trip."
"Good man! Looking forward to it!"
He hung up and Kissed Melody.
"we have our own house."
She smiled proudly.
"Now all we need is a gold ring."
"Understood."
"We're still too young to marry."
"But engagement, now THAT is a different beast altogether."
She smiled, happy he understood. They rested until they reached the arena. The others were waiting. The trio hopped out and Tyler made a beeline for Shirogane. Who he promptly smacked.
"Idiot."
The dense jackass rubbed his head, fully aware of the reason for the smack. Kaguya was giggling to herself, for Hayasaka had already promised to teach her pouncing techniques. They then went inside. The show was a prelim for a competition called LovelIve. A kind of School Idol talent show. The audience would vote on the one they like most. The group had been invited by a group called Aquors, so they were intrigued. Tyler and Melody were given backstage access so they could meet the girls. As the rest of the group found seats, guarded by Ghost, Tyler and Melody went to put a face to this crew. Tyler showed his badge to the big bouncer and was ushered to the dressing room. They knocked and were allowed admittance. Inside were six ladies in frilly outfits. They froze when The Demon and his Angel stepped into the room. Tyler smiled.
"So, are you Aqours?"
A girl with a yellow outfit and orangish hair came forward.
"We are. I am the leader, Yusha."
Tyler shook the nervous girl's hand.
"Nice to know ya toots. Now, why'd you go out of your way to invite me and my crew?"
A cute girl with blood-red twin tails came out to squeak at the Demon.
"We wanted to do our Rubestie for the Demon! Plus we knew you'd come if we asked."
"I take it your name is ruby then?"
She squeaked and hid behind another girl. This girl had long black hair and a fire in her eyes,
"It is only natural for a Demon to respond to the call of a Fallen Angel. Descend with me Yohona!"
"I LIKE that one! And it is only right for a Fallen One to obey an Ascended One, now bow and pay homage to the Demons' Angel!"
Yohona was blown away by his utter theft of her gimmick. Then another girl came forward. She a tall girl with maroon hair.
"I am Rusa. A pleasure."
"Nice to meet to meet you Rusa. I take it you play Piano, if those finger pads are anything to go off."
She seemed surprised.
"I'm amazed you could tell at a glance."
"My friend Kairi has the same thing on her hands. Kinda hard to miss when you know they’re there."
"I suppose so."
Then an athletic girl with brown hair came over.
"I'm Yusha's bestie, Ruka. Nice to know ya!"
"Same, So, who's that shakin like a leaf?"
The last girl seemed to be intimidated by the smiling Demon.
"I'm Iska, zora. A pleasure to meet you zora."
"Zora? Must be a regional thing. Nice to meetcha ladies. Now, I'm curious, did you invite us to just put on a show, or is there something else you needed?"
Iska blushed, while Yusha came over with a few photos.
"We're fans. Care to sign these please?"
"Is this bribe to get me to vote for you?"
There was a collective EPPP!
"Okay, that was cute. I'm messing with you. Sure, we'll both sign. Now you co you Rubestie out there."
"Pff, amateurs have no place here. You should go home before you embarrass yourselves."
Two other girls in gothic Lolita maid outfits were standing in the now open doorway. Yusha seemed surprised.
"Sera? Hannah? What are you doing here?"
Hannah, the taller girl came forward with the shorter girl.
"We're competing too. We're called Saint Snow."
"We've been to LoveLive twice."
"We're gonna win lovelive and be like Muse!"
"You? You don't have the first clue about School Idols. Let alone Muse. Go home."
"Saint Snow?"
Tyler repeated the name. The girls turned to look at him.
"And who are you?"
"Name's Tyler Yataomo. This is Melody. A pleasure."
Sera gasped.
"Demon. Sister, that’s the Demon and his Angel!"
Hannah then stood in front of her sister.
"What are you doing here Demon?"
"Well, me and my crew got invited to the show. I was about to sign a few photos for them when you came in."
Sear then reached into her outfit pocket.
"Could you think you could sign this too?"
"Sure-hey, Saito's callin. Gimme a sec."
"Hey, Saito what’s up?"
"I'm sorry to disturb you sir. But I just received a call from that exotic animal store your acquired Ghost at."
"What that animal wrangler what?"
"He has just rescued a new animal. He'd like your help."
"I'll drop by with Melody and Ghost."
"I hoped you would say that."
"Hey, he gave me Ghost. Plus i like that rat bastard. I'll head up after the show."
"Very good sir."
He hung up, and turned to Melody.
"Indiana Jones just asked for some help with a new animal he rescued. You fine with dropping by after this?"
Melody smiled.
"I'd get you all to myself for longer. Of course I'm okay."
"You can have me as much as you like often as you like. Just give the Melodious word."
"AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
The other girls were now effectively glowing at that display. Tyler and Melody then signed the girls photos.
"No matter how many times I do this, it still seems weird."
Hannah chuckled.
"Not used to people wanting an autograph?"
"Nope. I'm already an arrogant jackass, I didn't need THIS ego boost."
"If your head gets too big, I'll just deflate it for you."
"Giggity to the tenth degree."
"I know what I said, ya jackass."
"See?"
Melody smacked him. The other girls were blushing and chuckling at the raunchy humor. Then Yusha came up,
"All right, we go on after Saint Snow."
"Coolio. I'll get my crew to vote for ya. But, with a cutie like Ruby there, I bet they would anyway."
"Eppp!"
"We have got to introduce you to Kiria."
"That kind of cuteness just should not be possible."
"Now imagine her, Kiria, Lily, Kie, Kye, and Sakura together with Akio?"
"Okay, my heart just not could handle it. That is just death by cuteness."
"Kinda wanna throw her in now. She'd love a wolf blanket."
"Ohhh, you're just evil!"
Ruby was now scared, and the other girls were chuckling at their small, timid friend.
"Relax Ruby. We're just talking about girls that are similar to you. Kiria also loves the tails."
"Really?"
"Yup. They're also around your size, so ya know sister affect."
"Who's Ghost?"
"My white wolf friend."
"A.....wolf?"
"A very beautiful white wolf, with the best fur you'll ever feel. As long as you don't be a dick to her, she'll snuggle you to sleep!"
Ruby was now wide-eyed. Hannah and Sear chuckled.
"We gotta go put on a show now."
"We gotta take our seats too. Yo, Yusha, we'll hit ya up after. Sound good?"
"I'd like to, but we're kinda on a tight schedule. Sorry."
"No worries. I get it. Hey, feel free to invite us to more jambangs."
"Will do."
Tyler and Melody found their seats without too much trouble, and Tyler spread the word to vote for Aqours among his crew. Saint snow took the stage first. Tyler had always enjoyed a good rock song. Saint Snow was more heavy rock, but they put a helluva show on. The song heavy, the girls cute and the moves tight. Tyler was enjoying their performance, and so was his friends. He was waving the blacklight wand the venue had given him and so was his crew. Sera and Hannah were in perfect sync. The voices were lovely and the energy was of a more...wild feel. Like they were predators on the hunt and the audience their prey. Then their performance ended, and they left the Stage.
"NExt up: Aquors!"
"Here we go."
The six ladies took the stage. Unlike Saint Snow, they had a more vibrant, colorful performance that was just light hearted fun. The girls wore bright frilly outfits and seemed to be having fun doing it. He was really enjoying just how light the music was. If Saint Snow was rock, Aquors was Pop. He spotted Ruby in her tails giving Kiria a serious run for her cuteness crown, and he loved watching the Fallen Angel Yonohana descend. They were in Sync, they put on a good show, and Tyler got the feeling they had yet to even reach half of their true potential. He nudged Melody.
"We got another Light music club here."
"I agree."
They smiled and danced, enjoying the concert the girls had invited them to. Their song ended and the audience applauded and Tyler's crew all cast their votes for the colorful group. That was the last group, so they went outside. There Lillica and Kairi seemed to be discussing the show when Tyler came up with Melody.
"Hey, what’s up?"
Kairi had a thoughtful look on her pretty face.
"I recognized a girl on stage there."
"Rusa?"
"Yeah, we've competed in piano tournaments before. She's a very talented pianist. Wonder why she gave it up?"
"Maybe a new challenge? Or just a good shot of inspiration."
"She did seem to have fun."
"Right? Hey, I got to pay a visit to a friend, Hey Ghost. You're with us, we're gonna go jump Cinnamon. Hey, Lillica you're head freak till we get back, kay?"
"Nice you think Soooooo highly of me."
"Hey, Hayasaka, I need a favor."
The kindly maid came over.
"I can't blow you right here!"
"Nice pitch. Can you help Lillica handle the mob? I got a call from Saito."
"Sure, nothing serious, I hope."
"Nah, guy I got Ghost from says he needs a hand with an animal."
"I see. I'll help."
"I'll force feed you later."
She smiled as Tyler, Melody and Ghost hopped back into the SUV. They drove off, headed to the mall.
"Did you like that show?"
Melody smiled.
"I did love, Aquors are really fun. Saint Snow was just edgy."
"If they took that gimmick to America, they'd kill it."
"Plus that Ruby is cute as hell."
"We need to do our Rubestie!"
"You're not gonna keep that, are you?"
"Nah, its fun to say though. I will admit to some curiosity about that Yohona girl."
"Descend with The Fallen Angel, Yohona!"
"I REALLY want to set her loose in one of our riots."
"Oh, she's a born Rioter. Plus, then we'd have A Demon, the Angel, and a Fallen Angel."
"A very intimidating image. Throw in the RedFox and the white wolf."
"Now that just became scary. Did Saito say what kinda of animal Diego rescued?"
"Diego?"
"The guy we got Ghost from."
"Of course his name is Diego. No he didn't"
"This oughta be good then."
"How you'd find that guy, any way?"
"I was maybe, 7? I got lost in the mall, I had wandered away from my mother and father, who were fighting again, and wound up on the top floor. I was very scared, then I found what looked like a pet shop. I went in, hoping the owner could find my parents, when that mountain lion came prowling up to me. I was now terrified I would be eaten, but she just started to rub her head on my chest. I then tried to pet her, and she let me. I was then giggling happily, lost in soft cougar fur as I was."
"Giggity."
"Jackass! Then Diego came out from the back, and helped my find my parents. After, if I got dragged to the mall, I'd go hang out in his shop while my parents did whatever."
"I'm glad he's a good guy. I only wish I could have seen a 150pd+ cougar rubbing her head on a 90pd tops 7 year old. That seems like it'd be really cute, and really funny."
Melody smiled at the fond memory.
"That cat once used my body as a damn bed. I walked in, she knocks me over, and lays down on me. I was stuck for an hour!"
"Okay, that is cuteness to the max. Plus, I can't really blame her, I love resting on you."
"Ohhhhh the feeling is very much mutual."
"I just hope it's not a bear."
"Or a lion."
"A lion I can handle. Bear, noooott so much."
"Wow, something that even Intimidates the Demon."
"OI! I can't win a fist fight with a grizzly!"
She giggled, while Ghost just snorted. They reached the mall, and rode the web of escalators to the top. Once there they headed for Diego's shop. They found the outbacksman rubbing his temples.
"What up my dude? Got your ass beat by a mouse?"
He sighed with relief.
"Arrogant prick. Thanks for coming."
"No problem. I got Ghost here, and Melody likes you for some odd freakin reason. So, where’s this mouse?"
Diego just laughed,
"I got me a headache this time. Take a look at this kittycat."
He led then inside and into the back. Since a good few of the animals were extremely dangerous, they were housed in cages of very strong steel. But as Tyler looked around, he could see they were all very well cared for. Diego then pulled back a curtain and Tyler froze at the awesome sight before.
"Diego."
"Yeah?"
"Where the actual fuck, did you find a white Siberian TIGER?"
The animal was easily five times Ghost's size. The beast front paw alone was the size of little Kiria's head! The Tiger was pure white, with the black stripes of the species, and the eyes were a radiant gold. A long sinuous tail swished back and forth as the elegant beast was laid out on it's side languorously.
"That, my arrogant boy, is Zala. She's a rescue from a very abusive circus. I can't get near her. Looks like Ghost can though."
The white wolf had padded right to the bars of the cage and sat down. The Wolf and The Tiger then seemed to communicate with their gazes, before Zala got to her massive paws, and stalked over to the edge were Ghost sat. The big cat then let Ghost lick her head.
"Ghost, she like us?"
The wolf looked over her shoulder, and swung her head back around to look at the big cat.
"I see. Hey, Diego, lemme try."
"It's your funeral."
Tyler then walked over and sat in front of the big cat, right beside Ghost. As he did, the tiger growled at him, and he growled right back, zero fear or intimidation in his eyes or rumble.
"Don't you give me that shit. Now, c'mere, I wanna see something."
The tiger stopped growling and pressed her flank against the cage bars. Tyler then ran a hand on her silky fur, feeling lines underneath.
"I see. So you ARE like us."
Zala then whipped her head around to look at him. Her golden eyes seemed a little shocked, then Ghost started rumbling and barking. As if speaking to her. Zala looked to the wolf and then to the seated Demon. Tyler then held out his hand, placing it within the cage bars. The tiger knew if she wanted to, she could have the limb off, but she also knew if she tried, she'd both never each him, or taste freedom again. The tiger was also interested by the things the wolf had told her. If what the pup said was true, then if she went with him, she would know happiness. So, Zala licked his hand and rubbed her head against his hand, and found she could barely move it. Tyler smiled, then his gaze hardened for a moment.
"Okay, Zala. I'll make you the same deal I made Ghost. I give an order you listen the first time, I will not repeat myself. If you hurt my friends, I’ll just kill you, eat anything i do not give you, you come back here. Understood?"
The tiger growled as she pressed her head against his hand. Tyler looked her in the eyes.
"Okay, then Zala. You seem to understand me like Ghost. I'll make a call. Yo, Diego. I'll take this one too."
This got a stir, from Melody,
"Um, Love? A wolf is one thing. But a full-grown Tiger is a little different."
"She's not full grown. She's maybe, what, 6 months?"
"Yer sharp kid, She's just hit six months."
"Here, I'll test her. Come pet her. She tried anything she dies. Understood, cat?"
He then fixed the tiger with his Demon glare as Melody put her trust of her lover to the test and walked over. She knelt beside him, and next extended her hand through the bars. Zala then laid her head down, giving access to the back of her neck. The tiger then allowed Melody to pet her, even rumbling a little as if purring. Then the cat lifted her head and Melody got to pet her throat.
"Wow, Melody. She really likes you. If that's the case, she's gonna freakin flip when Kiria gets a hold of her."
Tyler turned his back, and Melody was heard to gasp in shock, and the tiger pressed hard against the cage bars, trying to get to her.
"Oh, and if you try to pull a fast one, Zala, remember, I'm a lot faster than you. Hurt her, and I'll skin you alive. Understood?"
This got a roar of indignation.
"Good answer. Lemme call Saito."
He dialed the steward.
"Sir?"
"You're gonna love this. so, that animal that Diego rescued? A freakin white tiger."
"My word!"
"I'm taking her."
"Sir, is that wise?"
"Well, she likes Melody. And her and Ghost seemed to have had a conversation. I have my knife if she pulls any stunts."
"I'll trust you sir."
"Thank you, so, I can just send the paper work?"
"Yes, you can leave with the animal now, if you'd like."
"Coolio."
He hung up, and Diego tossed him the key, a smile on his face.
"I know the drill."
Tyler chuckled as he opened the cage. Zala then pounced! Taking the demon to the floor. Melody was screaming, while Ghost was about to pounce herself, when Tyler popped his head out from under the mound of white fur, Zala then licked his face.
"OI! I appreciate it, but Melody's my girl! Now, for the love of god, get off!"
The tiger then looked at a hyper-ventilating Melody, then looked back to the boy pinned beneath her, as if to say, Seriously? Her?
"Yes, her! Now get off!"
The tiger huffed, stood up, and padded over to a now just shaking her head Melody. The Tiger then, with carefully sheathed claws took a swipe at her knee. Melody had to catch herself from that little prank. Ghost was heard wheezing. The Tigeress then seemed very pleased with herself. Tyler came over brushing white tiger fur off his coat.
"Greaaaat. A four-hundred pound prankster cat. This is gonna be interesting."
Melody came over and kissed her lover with relief. She then took his hand and the group left the store. Zala was right beside Ghost, and was keeping pace. Tyler then got an evil Idea.
"Hey, Melody."
"Yes, love?"
"First, I'm sorry for scaring you."
"She surprised me. But she seems to like you."
"I know tigers are noble beasts. I trust her. But, I just got a nasty idea."
"Oh, I think I know where this is going!"
"Tiger, in the hen house!"
"You'll give them all heart attacks!"
"But just imagine the hilarity!"
"Ghost is one thing, but Zala? I think that might be a little too far love."
"Okay. I won't then."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Thank you."
"I'll just have Ghost do it."
"I can get behind that!"
"I want to get in you!"
"Well, that hotspring could be fun!"
"It WILL be fun. But, hey, guess what?"
"what?"
"We're gonna lose Kiria in her fur!"
Here Melody felt the need to address the tigeress.
"Zala. Look at me."
The tigeress looked at the Angel curiously.
"We have some small friends, they're all gonna want to play with you. So please be extra careful? You'll squish them if you lay on them like that lump here."
The tiger wacked her with her tail. Then Zala slowed her pace to rub her shoulder into Melody's leg.
"I think she's promising to be careful. Now, Zala. One last thing to be aware of. I rely on Ghost to protect my lover and friends when I'm not there. Can I rely on you the same way?"
The tiger's response was to take in a breath and roar a blood-lust filled challenge at the world. The mall echoed with her dare. Tyler smiled wickedly.
"I like the way you think, Zala."
They all piled into the Suv. The driver was a little nervous as the largest cat he'd ever seed laid on his master's legs. He gulped as they returned to the Apartment. Once there they found Yozora waiting,
"Akiri, I wish to introduce myself."
"I understand. Zala, this is my head of security. HE watches for what we're not."
The tiger sniffed the security officer then snorted.
"Guess that’s her verdict. Anything else?"
"All upgrades are completed."
"Good, I'll do a bug sweep, and start the riot."
"Akiri!"
Tyler then started up the stairs to his Apartment. Where Rin was just walking out of her place.
"Hey, Rin! Got a new friend that wants to say hi!"
The pretty building manager's smile lasted until she saw Tyler with a white tiger. She went pale,
"Rin, this is Zala. Zala, this is Rin. Be nice."
The tigeress then nudged the nervous lady, nearly knocking the poor woman over. She gulped as she felt real tiger fur for the first time.
"Just, please don't eat anyone or their pets. Okay?"
Zala licked her leg, and seemed to like it.
"She won't eat pets, or other people without my nod. But, I think she might like you, Rin!"
"Jackass!"
Tyler then patted Zala's haunch.
"come on kittycat. We got a girl's mind to blow."
The tiger padded after the Demon, with a white wolf right behind her. Rin just sighed.
"I'mma go get wrecked with Kira, and Sonya."
Tyler put his key in the lock and opened the door to find everyone waiting in the kitchen.
"Hey, we got a new friend. Zala. Say hi!"
There was a collective scramble to the other side of the apartment as the massive tiger stalked out from behind the boy. She then roared triumphantly. Ghost came out beside her, and added her own howl. Then the beasts moved in as Tyler shut and secured his door. Hayasaka was the first to speak.
"Are you fucking insane?"
"Yes. But we can trust Zala. She's like me an Ghost. Watch. Now, I need to do a bug check. Hey, Kiria!! Come say hi."
The small girl gulped as Tyler started meticulously searching the room for mics and cameras. Kiria cautiously approached the large cat. Zala spotted the little scamp, and leapt. Landing right behind her, Kiria fell over with shock, and was trembling as the massive cat got closer. She closed her eyes in fear.
"Please don't eat me!"
She then felt a weight on her waist. She opened her eyes to see that Zala had flopped onto her side, and laid her large head on her stomach. The tiger then turned her head to look at the twin tailed cutie as if to say 'What'? The tiger's tail was swishing around and was very clearly relaxed. Kiria breathed a hefty sigh of relief, which froze as the large cat used her massive paw to bat Kiria towards her underbelly. Kiria was scared again, but complied. Then the tiger, using her long tail pressed Kiria back onto the softer fur, as if trying to get her to lay down against the big cat. Realizing this, Kiria was quick to obey the Tigeress's demand. She laid her back against the tiger's stomach, and Zala started to rumble, her version of a purr. Kiria relaxed completely. She then turned and hugged her new cat friend.
"Kitty!"
The tiger snorted, but as the lovable sprite hugged her neck, the tigress covered her back with her head. The other girls relaxed, but not fully. Not until Tyler had finished his sweep, did the riot officially begin.
"All clear!"
Tatsi, and Satski were naked in the blink of an eye, the poker game started up, and all hell broke loose. Tyler then spotted Hayasaka watching as Zala was swamped by girls all wanting to pet her. HE walked over to the staring maid.
"Zala's not gonna hurt them."
"You never cease to amaze me."
He looked to see her smile, and new she still trusted him. HE then smiled wickedly, and put a hand on her shoulder,
"Open wide!"
Before she could react, she was on her knees, and getting a porkchop forced into her mouth.
"Surprise!"
She was shocked for a moment, then got right into it. Taking his entire spear for her after show special. She was good. Ishigami and Shirogane were once again blown away by the sheer confidence the demon exuded.
"He just force fed her that link."
"If I had his balls, I'd be king of the world."
"Tru dat."
Hayasaka was loving the rough treatment, and was giving the spit shine her all. When the milk was released she drank deep. Only releasing after guzzling the last drop. She let him out with a wet pop.
"I love surprises!"
"You're welcome."
She licked her lips, then got an evil smile, and looked to where Aki was relaxing on the couch. Tyler knew exactly what was on her perverted mind.
"Oh, you nasty bitch! do it!"
Hayasaka then walked over, tapped Aki on the shoulder, and stuffed her tongue, and the still-fresh taste of seed, into the stunned swordchick's mouth. Tyler smiled at the look of sexy shock on Aki's face as she recognized the taste in Hayasaka's mouth. Tyler then saw Kiria full-wrapped in the tiger's body, and loving the feel of tiger fur on her small frame. He then remembered his gift for her. He had had the bags from the shopping trip brought up, and he dug out the Hestia outfit.
"Hey, Kiria. C'mere, I got something for you!"
Kiria wriggled out of Zala's embrace, only for Kie to get pounced on and smothered by a friendly tiger. Sakura was playing tag with Ghost, so the wolf wasn't feeling left out. Kiria came to where her scary big brother, curious what he'd brought her.
"What's up?"
He held the white dress, blue ribbon, twin tail flowers, flipflops and wrist bands up.
"I think you're gonna look adorable in this!"
She squealed, hugging her big brother tightly.
"I love Danmachi! Hestia's my favorite Goddess! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"
"Hey, I'm glad you like it. Now, go get dressed, Hestia!"
She grabbed the outfit, a happy smile on her cute face.
"KAY!"
She slammed the bathroom door, getting looks of concern from everyone in the room.
"Our Kiria has a new outfit to try on!"
The ladies then chuckled, until..
"Tyler picked it out for her by himself."
Dead silence. Then Amaki and Hayasaka looked at each other.
"If it's a overly sexual outfit."
"We will beat ya to death with every blunt object we can find."
Tyler gulped, and had a look of fear as Ryuko and Satski spoke up.
"Here, borrow my scissors."
"And my Byaguzan."
"Thanks ladies."
Then Kiria came out, and the room just stopped. She had the put the flowers in her twin tails, and they looked far more cute because of them. The white dress dropped to just above her knees, the blue ribbon was tied around her shoulders, and threaded under her small bust, and the flipflops completed the picture with the wrist bands. she then bounced over and spun for his inspection.
"Well? Does it look good?"
Tyler was smiling from ear to ear at the beautiful looking scamp.
"You look amazing, my goddess!"
"YaayyY!"
She then leapt in for another hug. He then looked at the shocked room.
"So, ladies, whaddya think?"
Amaki came over and hugged the small girl.
"Just when I think Kiria has reached max cuteness, her Scary big brother surprises us. You look beautiful, Kiria."
The small girl blushed at the matriarch's words. Tyler was still smiling.
"Hey, do I get an apology?"
"NO!"
"Okay, fair enough. Hey, Kiria, I'll find a Bell outfit, and we can be Goddess and Familia!"
she giggled
"Only if you find Melody a Ais Wallenstein outfit too!"
"Deal! She'd make a beautiful Sword Princess."
Melody was smiling at the weebing out pair.
"Love, I think we should watch that show together with the Goddess."
"Great Idea! I have it on blue ray. wanna?"
"Yesss!"
They then set up shop by the couch. Tyler was using a separate TV, and had Kiria between his legs, with Melody on his right laying her head on his shoulder, smiling happily. Tyler hit play and they enjoyed the life of one Bell Cranel. Tyler had already seen this one maybe ten times, but he never failed to find it entertaining. Plus having a happily giggling Kiria resting against him, and Melody pressed against him, he was having a rare ol time. The last episode ended and the blue-eyed beauty stretched.
"I think we should a lily rucarde outfit for Lily."
"And maybe a miss Ryu adventurer outfit for Aki."
"I like it."
Kiria then got up and hugged Tyler again.
"Thanks for the outfit, big brother. I love it!"
"I'm glad you like it."
"I can use the flowers to keep my tails up now!"
"Added bonus!"
She squealed and did another spin. She then pecked him on the cheek, before running off to where Kairi and Lillica were playing blackjack with Kaguya and Aki. Tyler smiled as he saw just how much the scamp was glowing.
"That was a wonderful gift. She's glowing!"
"Yes she is love. Wanna know something?"
"Hmm?"
She took Kiria's seat between his spread legs, and laid back against him as he wrapped his arms around her.
"It kind felt like she was our daughter for a bit there. Our lovely daughter watching her favorite show with her parents."
He kissed her head.
"I felt that too. Someday."
"But."
He put a finger to her lips."
"Someday. We'll figure something out. I promise you that. But for now, please, try to enjoy yourself, and leave the worrying about that to me."
She smiled and turned to kiss him.
"Okay, I will."
"I love you."
"I love you."
She then sat back against him.
"So, whaddya wanna watch next?"
"hmmmm, be right back."
She got up and walked to the pile of shopping bags. she picked up the Holo tail Pillow and sat back down.
"As you wish. My Angel."
"No wolf?"
"Ghost would get jealous again."
They heard a muffled growl. The white wolf was resting next to Zala, with Lily, Kie, Kiria, Kye, and Szui all cuddled between them.
"See?"
"That tiger loves those girls."
"Those girls love that tiger. Ain't a soul lay a finger on em now."
"It's like they're surrogate cubs."
That got a muffled rumble. Zala lifted her huge head, and swung it to peer at the lovers, before pinned Kie to the floor under it.
"Guess she has a favorite."
"Well, Sakura is Ghost's favorite."
"Kinda hard to believe after their first meeting."
"Right? She nearly killed that runt. Now they play tag for hours."
"It's cute. Hey, wanna start the show?"
"You comfy?"
She snuggled closer, and hugged the pillow to her.
"AM now!"
"Then let the prefeast show begin."
She shivered as he whispered seductively into her ear. They then spent the next few hours getting a crash course in Wolfgirl economics. They burned through both seasons and Melody laid back.
"I loved it. Holo's hilarious. And i get why you have a problem with that guy."
"Right? I was rootin for that bastard until that last bit."
"Even if the losses were catastrophic, you'd die before selling a friend into slavery, even if it is a scam."
"You know me. Make it a girl of Holo's caliber, and I REALLY wanna smack that jackass. Plus, he's missing the point."
"Point?"
"Holo is an immortal deity. She had lived for centuries, so when she reaches her home, she's going to die."
"How can you be so sure?"
"They hint at it, like that festival with the bear and wolf."
"Okay?"
"The wolf fell first."
"Okay, now I get it."
"Plus the fact of just how sad she seems at the thought of reaching it."
"She knows."
"Fully and completely."
"You really like her, don't you?"
"I get it. She's a lonely wolf. And now she's getting her dreams to come true, but in the back of her mind, she knows it's a temporary sojourn into the light. Sooner or later she'll be alone again."
Melody then turned to look him in the eye.
"Do YOU feel that way?"
"If you die, I will fall into a darkness from which there is no escape. That single thought terrifies me, and makes my blood run cold."
She snuggled into her lover's embrace, and could feel him shaking.
"Rest easy, love. I won't die. You will protect me, and your blood will keep me healthy."
"sexy Succubus vampire"
"Overthinking sex addict."
"overly flirtatious meat eater."
"Overly touchy meat stick"
"Under used spear sharpener."
"Undermilked cow."
"Snake eater!"
"Hole buster!"
"Drillable love tunnel!"
"Overly suckable straw!"
He just started laughing at how absurd the names had became. He then grabbed her and kissed her hard. He then pulled back and was no longer shaking.
"Thanks for that."
"Where’s my reward?"
"Ya want it? Take it!"
She smiled as she unsheathed his sword. He sighed with joy as she fitted the dill into her supple speaker. He once again held her hair and stroked her head as she took her reward out of his soul through her mouth. He fired, and she again swallowed every drop. She then looked up and smiled, a small drop streaming down her cheek.
"I'll get that one!"
Akio had snuck over to watch the lovers play, and now she darted over and licked the last drop off Melody's cheek. The small-framed girl then wriggled with joy at the taste.
"mmmmm, tasty!"
"Well, c'mere you little fairy!"
Melody then grabbed her and started to deeply kiss the thieving girl. Tyler smiled as he sheathed his now dull sword. He left the sexy girls to their dirty play and joined the blackjack game. Chika was dealer this time around.
"Well, this just got interesting!"
At the semi circular table, from the left was, Kaguya, Asika, Lillica, Kairi, and on his right was a now happily smiling Hayasaka, and Miku.
"Hey, I'm not all sex and anime. This strip?"
"Nah, FAVORS."
"Ohhhh, it is soooo on! Hey, Kaguya, how'd the rest of your date go?"
The black-haired petite girl sighed.
"Hit. Hrmmm, Stand. I think Shirogane might be a repressed gay."
"Yeesh, that’s rough."
Tyler then glanced to see the blonde brick playing a card game with Ishigami.
"Seriously? He's got all these smoking hot chicks ready and willing to play dirty versions of games with him, one of whom is his damned girlfriend no less, and he'd rather hang with the only other dude in the room? Fuck."
Hayasaka sighed sadly.
"Kaguya went and tackled him for a kiss, and he pushed her off."
"Split. Hey! Dual blackjack, sick! Wait, HE PUSHED HER OFF?"
"I watched him. Apparently he wasn't comfortable with that kinda thing. Hit. Hit, fuck,"
Hayasaka busted with twenty two. Tyler smiled at his large chip pile. He then got a warm kiss from Asika, and a rather forceful one from Hayasaka. Chika was smiling as she tossed out cards again.
"So, let me get this straight. dude gets tackled by his hot girlfriend, who CLEARRRRRLYY wants him, and he's not comfortable with it? Kaguya, I am very, very sorry."
She seemed confused.
"18? Stand. Why are you sorry? Thanks for the complement, by the way."
"Sure. Nice natural, Lillica. I feel like I need to apologize on behalf of boys everywhere. Hey, an even twenty, Kairi, don't blow it. You see me and them. We jump each other all the damn time."
She seemed sad.
"I WANT him to jump me."
"Have you told him?"
"I FLAT OUT TOLD HIM TO FUCK ME! HE SAID HE WANTED TO WAIT FOR MARRIGE!"
"Ooof, now that's rough. Hey, Natural. Sweet. Hey, Hayasaka, is it me, or do you see any similarities here?"
"Now that you mention it. Hit. Hit. Stand. It's kinda like with Amaki."
"Wanna get her two cents on this mess?"
"Sure. Hey, Miku, nice."
The hand ended and the winners got kisses again, although this Time Tyler copped a feel of Hayasaka's nicely sized grapefruit.
"Hay, Amaki, can you c'mere for a sec."
The sexy red head had been playing with Zala, loving the feel of live tiger fur. The tall lady came over and took a seat between Hayasaka and Tyler. Tyler smiled as he saw she was naked.
"What’s up?"
"Need your advice on this."
The concerned friends brought the flaming red head up to speed, while she got felt up on both sides by Hayasaka and Tyler. She sighed sadly as they finished the tale.
"Yeah, I see what the problem is."
"I thought you would. So, how can we break that brick?"
"Fastest way would be for Kaguya to jump him in the shower. I don't think even that brick could resist that mouth."
Kaguya smiled.
"Can we unlock that door from the outside?"
Tyler smiled at the now-devious girl
"I can teach you to pick any lock in ten seconds or less."
"My current record is five flat on a military grade masterlock."
"Okay, impressive. Mine's 6,4. I can also teach you how to jimmy a lock with a cred-"
"4 seconds."
"2.5, but nice nonetheless. So, that door is vulnerable to both forms. Now, what will you do if he DOES resist you?"
Kaguya sighed as she stood.
"Stand. I want the same passion in my life that Melody and the others get. Or at least some damn affection I don't have to pull teeth for! So, if I jump him and he STILL fights me, I'll dump him. Seriously, it SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE A STRUGGLE TO GET A DAMN HUG!"
She was clearly VERY frustrated with her obstinate boyfriend. Tyler just felt bad for her. He won the current round.
"Hey, Amaki. Play for me, I gotta go kick his ass again."
"Sure thing sweetie."
Tyler stood up and walked over to the dude card game. He cuffed Shirogane across the head.
"Idiot. We need to talk. Yo! Ryuko, entertain this one here for a bit, kay?"
The sexy streetchick came over and picked up the hand of cards.
"Sure, you'll owe me."
"I'll eat you later."
"Love you!"
"Love you too, Ryuko!"
He then walked Shirogane to the kitchen and shoved him in a corner.
"dude, are you gay?"
the blonde president became very indignant,
"NO, I am not!"
"Seem it to me. Dude, Kaguya wants you, like baaaad, bro. The fucks the hold up?"
Here the president got angry at this constant pressuring.
"Hey, stop interfering in my love life! She is MY girlfriend, not one of you harem! I'll make a move when I-"
"You are REALLY starting to. piss. me. off. She's YOUR girlfriend, but remember this, she's MY SISTER. If you're going to just play with her heart. Then just get. the fuck. out."
Tyler was now angry at this guy. He had a wonderful girl in Kaguya, and he was squandering it. Tyler also was worried he'd break her heart if he kept up these bullshit games. Shirogane gulped, but stood his ground.
"I'll make a move when I'm comfortable with it."
"If you wait, she's gonna up and leave yo pansy ass."
"She won't."
"You sure?"
"We're in love. She won't leave me. And I won't leave her."
"Just TALKING to you is giving me a headache. Idiot. Love is not a permanent bond! It needs constant maintenance or it WILL fail."
"What would you know about it? You have girls throwing themselves at you left, right, and fucking center! Plus Melody, who even puts a saint Bernard to shame for her loyalty to you! You have ZERO clue what loves takes, not when it gets handed to you on a silver platter!"
Shirogane had started yelling, so infuriated by this so-called know-it-all-about everything under the sun. Tyler then put his fingers to his eyes and started rubbing them.
"I get it now. You're not just dense, you're fucking blind too. Yeah, they throw themselves at me, yeah, they hand their love to me on a damn plate, and Melody is insanely loyal. Wanna know why?"
Shirogane now had a vein bulging out of his neck as he roared at this guy who had the world to play with.
"WHY?!!!"
Tyler's eyes now had a dangerous glint in them.
"Because I NEVER take them for granted. NO matter how it may look, I WORSHIP the fucking ground they walk on. I do everything in my power to put a smile on their faces. Sometimes I fail, and I bust my ass all the harder to make it happen. I EARNED that respect and devotion. and I do whatever I think of to keep it. What the fuck have YOU done to earn HER affection? Her love? hell, I don't really understand just what it is she sees in you. And you have the sheer balls to call ME out on how I treat the women I love? Fuck you."
He spoke with a calmly angry voice. Like he was talking to a stupid kid. Kaguya seemed about to interject, but Amaki put a hand on her shoulder.
"Hush dear. This has to happen, or you will only get hurt."
Kaguya nodded, and went to sit in the Matriarch's lap. Shirogane was beside himself. Tyler had the most beautiful girls on the freaking planet, and he acts like it's nothing, while Shirogane could BARELY bring himself to hug his dream girl? Tyler could just walk right up to most any girl, and hug them, and he'd get a thank you! Shirogane would get slapped. His eyes shot to where Melody was standing then back to Tyler, the motion lasted a split second, but the Demon caught it.
"Oh, my fucking god. IS it because of JEALOUSY? If you're afraid to do something with Kaguya because you're hoping to upgrade here, I should just kill you now. So, you are going to be a fucking man for once and tell me."
Shirogane replied through bared teeth.
"TELL YOU WHAT?"
"Why the fuck are you with Kaguya?"
His eyes went wide, as if he hadn't even considered that question. so, he tried to bluster.
"Why are you with Melody? Or Aki? Or any of them?"
"I'm with Melody because I love her. She is the light to my soul, my guide in the darkness and my shield from that very same darkness. I am with Aki because I love just how fun she is. She's just me with a taco. she is my best friend in this world. Ryuko is my badass streetchick. She's sexy, rugged, and just a fuckin riot in a skirt. Asika is my lovable sexy fiend. she's my cooking teacher and a very kind girl. I love that kindness, as I never really experienced much growing up. Plus, ya know, crazed sex fiend. Hayasaka is the calm, quiet, sexy maid that ain't afraid to get in my face if she thinks I'm wrong. I can trust her to keep a level head when the shit hits the damn fan. I rely on her a lot more then she realizes. Amaki is similar to Hayasaka, only her a overly busty MILF. She's the cunning RedFox. She also possesses a set of Demon's Eyes. Her's not being as potent as mine, but she has them nonetheless. If I can't go to Hayasaka, or say Kairi, I can turn to her for a level head in a shitshow. Akio is the little sister of my crew. She is sweet, adorable, and just a ray of sunshine. We have the same hobby, and that helps. We both understand what it means to be outcasts even to our own families. You can't copy that kind of understanding."
Shirogane just stood there, speechless, as Tyler listed the reasons he was with his girls on the fucking fly like that. The girls he named were filled with a warm glow.
"A fuckin riot in a skirt?"
"It fits,"
"Says the crazed sex fiend!"
"We gonna jump him later?"
"En fuckin mass, ladies, en fuckin mass."
"We're gonna need a bigger bed."
Tyler smiled fondly at his crew. Shirogane just sighed as he leaned against the sink.
"Why I'm with Kaguya? I love her, isn't that enough?"
"Well, love on it's own is not enough. You actually have to DO stuff."
"I can't just jump her like you!"
"Why not? She's tried to jump you, so just fuckin go for it. Next time she jumps you, give it right back."
He grabbed his head in his hands, and seemed about to explode.
"I CAN'T! I can't ruin her like that! It's not fair to her!"
"Shirogane. I WANT you to ruin me. It is fair. I WANT you. Badly."
Kaguya had been allowed to now speak up. Tyler took the hint, and rejoined the blackjack table beside Hayasaka and Amaki. The MILF rubbed his back as he sat down.
"I am amazed you had the patience for that."
"I was doing it for her. She deserves to be happy."
"She does indeed. I fear that Shirogane will just break her heart."
"I pray she sees it before it's too late."
"So do I. But if it breaks, you'll put it back together for her. Just like you did with mine."
"Yeah, and look at that hack job I did!"
Lillica smacked him
"Just when I was starting to LIKE you!"
"Well, I already love you, so go figure."
"Arrogant jackass."
he smiled as he watched the couple talk.
"Hey, Tyler?"
"What up, ma maid?"
"Don't do that again."
"Yeah, seemed weird to me too. What's up?"
"What's his penalty for breaking Kaguya's heart?"
"I put him in wheelchair for the rest of his life. Kaguya is an amazing girl. Any guy would kill to have her as their girlfriend. If he breaks her heart because he won't touch her, that’s not sweet or chivalry, that’s just cruel."
"So, would you kick him out?"
"I haven't decided. Worried he'll break the rule?"
"I think he's the type to drag someone down with him."
"I have a backup plan, one he doesn't know about. She and Melody do though."
Amaki smiled, understanding his ploy. Hayasaka was now curious.
"I promise to tell you after we see how this ends. Although at this point, we're gonna need fire extinguishers."
"We got a hug tiger."
"HA! Hey, Zala, think you could cuddle a broken hearted girl into feeling better?"
The white tiger merely flicked her tail.
"Thought so. Looks like that fuse is lit."
Kaguya lunged at Shirogane, throwing her arms around him. She then went to kiss him, but his hand was on her lips like lightning. He tried to say something, but the damage was done. Kaguya sunk onto her feet, and stepped away. The expression on his face showed he knew he fucked up. The Kaguya turned and sprinted towards the blackjack table and threw herself into a flying tackle. She hit Tyler like a hammer, knocking him onto his back, and she tried to kiss him too. She had tears in her eyes, so Tyler put a hand on her head.
"Not like this. Get your marbles back."
He then sat up and she realized she had just tried to kiss him to hurt Shirogane, not because she wanted to. Kaguya broke. She just buried her face in his chest, and he held her tightly. Shirogane tried to approach, but Zala growled at him, he then turned to run, but Ghost was behind him, and snarled at the now trapped boy. Ishigami got up from his laptop and went to stand before the blonde boy.
"You are a bastard."
Ishigami then punched Shirogane in the face with everything he had. He then went back to his laptop, high-fiving Chika on a decent right hook. Kaguya was sobbing as her heart shattered. Tyler was just holding her, not saying a word, and stroking her hair soothingly. Hayasaka came over and wrapped her arms around the pair of them, and they effectively cradled the heartbroken girl between them. Amaki was staring at Shirogane with a fiery glare. Tyler understood why that glare was feared now, it was nearly equal in intensity to his Demon glare, only hers was more condemning then his hate-filled one. Kaguya then shifted her weight to bury her face in Hayasaka's chest, and the maid nodded. Tyler stood up, and so did the tiger. Tyler walked slowly over to the now terrified Shirogane. Tyler had a look of hate on his face as he held out his hand. The blonde boy gulped as he placed the Family Friend card in his open palm.
"Never come back here. If you ever make her cry again, I'll feed you alive to Zala."
Then he felt a tug on his shirt. He looked to see Kye, Shirogane's cute sister. she seemed nervous, and scared.
"Do I have to leave too?"
Tyler's gaze softened at the sad girl.
"No, not if you don't want to."
she smiled with relief.
"I don’t this place is so much fun."
"Well, name another place you get to cuddle a white tiger and a white wolf!"
She smiled and hugged him. Then she looked at her brother.
"Kaguya is awesome. I hate you. Drop dead."
she turned on her heel and walked to hug a still weeping Kaguya, only stopping to give Zala a passing pat. The tiger flicked her with her long tail. Tyler watched the exchange fondly, then turned back to Shirogane. He crushed the card in his fist.
"I'll show you out."
He grabbed Shirogane and dragged him to the door. Tyler opened it and threw the boy into the bulletproof glass. If it wasn't there, he'd have soared clear over the cement banister. Shirogane slid down, and just sat there.
"I'm sorry."
"I wish I had never helped you. You don't deserve a girl like her."
Tyler then snapped his fingers, and pointed at Shirogane. He then gestured to the sidewalk. That was all he had to do, and he slammed the door. He resecured the door, and returned to find Kaguya now just getting rocked sadly by Amaki. Tyler caught Hayasaka's eye and nodded to the kitchen. The maid came right over. Tyler just sighed sadly.
"I owe you an apology Hayasaka."
She was shocked, like mind blown shocked.
"Why? What did you do?"
"I got them together."
She sighed, and smacked him.
"I don't blame you. Neither does Kaguya. This is that bastards fault. we had zero clue he was that stupid."
"I still regret doing it."
"It made her happy. Take heart in that."
"I can't. The way I look at it, she finally, after god knows how long, gets the boy of her dreams. She's on cloud nine, as her dream comes true, only for this to happen? Hours after her first date, no less? It just feels like I gave her a taste of true happiness, only to pull the rug out from under her feet just as she starts to relax."
Hayasaka hung her head, as she understood exactly what he meant. She then looked up with a look of resolve.
"Then, give her a new boy of her dreams."
"huh?"
"BE her dreamboy. You already do anyway. So, just go give her a hug."
"Um, don't you think that’s just cruel? Her dreamboy just broke her heart, and you want me to just take his place?"
"Exactly. If you don't I'll take her, and we'll BOTH leave."
"That’s dirty. But, okay. I'll give her a hug. BUT, this is HER choice. I will not make it for her. Understand?"
"I do."
He sighed, and went to sit beside the now sitting sadly girl. Her once lively eyes had a dead look to them, as Amaki just stroked her soft hair. He reached over and picked her up like a kitten and hugged her tightly.
"I'm sorry."
She looked at him.
"Why?"
"I feel like this is my fault. I opened another can o worms, and look what happened."
She could FEEL his guilt in his voice. She then settled her head into his chest.
"It's okay. I got duped too. It turns out he doesn't like how...aggressive I am."
"I am so sorry for this."
"I will smack you if you say it again. I've known him the longest. He's always been difficult. Sure, he's kindhearted and all, but, I deserve a boyfriend that actually WANTS to kiss me."
"Is he gay?"
"No, he just wants a schoolgirl to fawn over him without effort."
"Well he got half that package in you."
"How so?"
"You're barely a schoolgirl. Ouch!"
She had pulled back enough to wack him one. she was smiling, and had a little of the lively fire in her red eyes.
"Jackass."
"There you are!"
"Who?"
"The Kaguya I love to see. That mopey depressed look is definitely NOT your thing."
He leaned in to whisper in her ear,
"It don't work for you, but for....say..."
He then lifted his head to peer over at Ishigami,
"Hey, Ishigami! Nice hook there!"
The pale faced boy shot a thumbs up. Tyler looked at to Kaguya.
"It just works. Right?"
She was giggling at the small inside joke. She then just laid her head in his chest, enjoying his comforting presence.
"Hey, Tyler?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you love me?"
"I love you , Kaguya."
"Like Ryuko or like Lillica."
"Well, Which do you want?"
"I want to be like Akio. So, I want you to love me like both."
He looked into her eyes, searching them to see if her emotions were controlling her again.
"Are you sure?"
Her eyes were clear, and razor sharp. When she spoke, she had that fire she had when she had defended her wish to Kazuma.
"I deserve affection from a boy that will ACTUALLY give it to me. One I can love as fiercely as I do, and who will love me just the same. So, yes I'm sure. Now, just shut up and kiss me!"
He smiled, and did just that. He laid his lips gently on her face. And she pressed into her mouth, she wrapped her hands around his head, and pulled him into her for a hot and heavy makeout session. Tyler got RIGHT into it. If this cat wants fierce, fierce she'll get! He grabbed her and pulled her closer and shoved his tongue into her eager mouth. She tasted of fresh peaches, and her lips were astoundingly soft. She also had impressive lung capacity. She only pulling back when her vision started going blurry. She pulled back, gasping for life giving air, as Tyler just smiled.
"Well?"
She grabbed his face, digging with her fingernails into his tough skin.
"Ohhhh, that’s more like it! Gimme another!"
He garbed her and pulled her in again. Kaguya's nails were then embedded in the back of his head as she dug for more. She pulled back, licking lips, and looking at her new lover hungrily.
"Ohh, you're MUCH better. And not a damn coward either."
Tyler was laughing now at her wildness.
"Wow, Kaguya, you play the elegant mix, but you’re a sexy wildcat in bed, ain't ya? No wonder he was scared to touch you! I on the other hand fuckin love it. Just, one thing."
"No blood?"
"Don't bite my damn dick off! And, Seriously? DAMN!"
She licked her lips,
"No promises, if it tastes like it seems to."
"Yikes. That’s freakin intense. Oh! I need to make a phone call."
Kaguya was confused.
"What’s up?"
"Shirogane is off the trip day after tomorrow. Gotta give Saito the heads up."
"Ah!"
"So, Kaguya, question."
"Sure."
"Do you like gentle feedings or do you want to be force fed?"
Kaguya just smiled with a wickedly sexy expression on her pretty face.
"I want it ROUGH!!"
"Ohhhh, this is gonna be good!"
Tyler smiled as he dialed up Saito.
"Sir?"
"I got an update for our trip."
"What a coincidence, so do I"
"Okay, Myuki Shirogane is off the guest list, and on my permanent shitlist. Oh, and add a tiger to the gathering list and trip roster."
"Done, did you two have a falling out sir?"
"He broke Kaguya's heart. So, yeah."
"The poor lady. Is she all right?"
"Now she is. I'll keep an eye on her tonight though."
"Yay!"
"So, what you got?"
"The vehicles have all been outfitted as requested."
"Coolio. Anything else?"
"well, I did receive a rather...interesting phone call earlier."
"What made it interesting?"
"It was from one Jeanie Naamani, sir."
"Yikes. Okay, you have my deepest sympathies. So what the whale want?"
"Well, it would seem that tales of your deeds have even reached that backwater town."
"Oh for gods sake, don't tell me she demanded money?"
"She did sir. In between curses, threats, ranting, and other despicable vocal noises, that is."
"PLEASE tell me you told her to go fuck herself?"
"Would you like to know what I said?"
"Sure."
"I highly disapprove of illicit intercourse, madam, now would please go to it to yourself?"
"HA! That is the single prettiest 'go fuck yourself' I've ever heard! Did you hang up after?"
"Oh absolutely sir."
"I knew I liked you for a reason. That's freakin precious!"
"I'm glad I amused you sir. Though, I think you should be aware of something."
"Oh?"
"It would seem, that the town has been sending trips to the country, with alarming frequency. They have been staying at our hotels and other businesses."
"Did they make a mess?"
"Sometimes, others no."
"They must want to meet the Demon. Hmm, well, as long as they behave, we'll take their money. If they cause me any trouble, well, I have always wanted to see a tiger maul someone."
Zala was heard growling."
"Very well, sir. Do you have any other requests?"
"Ah, yeah, what kinda vehicles we rolling in?"
"I'll send the profile to you sir. Now, how would you like to split the group?"
"Hmm, the first bus will be Me, Melody, Aki, Zala, Ghost, Ryuko, Kaguya, and...Lillica. That splits the ones that can direct traffic nice and even."
"HeY! I want at ride with Ghost!"
"I want to ride with Zala!"
"I want to blow Tyler in a moving car!"
"Jesus. we'll fight this later. But, for now that’s it. Thanks Saito."
"Not at all sir."
Then Tyler took his laptop out and looked over the profile for the large mobile home-like tour buses. They were thirty feet long, and could each take fifteen passengers in comfort. Tyler liked the first bus. It was a double layer beast. The main level had a minisink, a couch on either side of the thickly carpeted aisle, the back had a master bedroom with a queen bed, and four sets of double bunkbeds. There was a small sitting area that collapsed into more beds, and the couch pulled out. The second layer was an enclosed viewing area. The cool thing was if you walked to the center of the first layer, and looked up, there was a large hole in the floor that opened into the viewing area. A cool feature was that all the glass, except for the windshield was one way. If you were to press a hand on a window, no on the outside could tell. Tyler smiled.
"Okay, I'll roll in THAT one."
Amaki smiled at the boys choice,
"I love that one too. Actually, If I'm not mistaken, that viewing area is also one way."
"Nude sunbathing in a moving bus?"
"Yup!"
"I love the way you think. Oh! Before I forget again. I just want to make one thing perfectly clear: At the hotspring spa, me and Melody get our OWN room, ALONE. Just us. Understood?"
There was a collective snigger.
"Yeah, we know."
"dude, it's kinda obvious you wanna fuck her in a hotspring."
"Yessh, we THAT obvious?"
There was another collective groan. Then Melody was heard chuckling.
"A romantic fuck in a hotspring? You really know how to spoil a girl!"
"We just gettin started! I am going to RUIN you!"
"I can't wait!"
Tyler smiled, then turned to Amaki.
"How's tomorrow gonna play out? We roll soon as that mess ends."
"Well, we can have everyone load in the buses in the morning. We're having it at the main compound, so while we play host, the others can play. I'm sure they all wanna see our home anyway."
"It IS another sanctuary. But, only when the other idiots leave. Oh, and speaking of sanctuaries. We will have a house all ready and waiting to play in when we get back!"
Silence. Then Hayasaka spoke up.
"A FULL house?"
"Yup. This place is kinda tight. So, me an Melody picked out a house maybe five minutes from here. As we speak, Saito is having the place sound proofed, and bulletproofed. when we get back I'll bug check it, and we can then furnish it our selves. This way, we'll have three fully functioning hideouts."
"What kinda place is it?"
He pulled up the virtual tour and placed it on the counter.
"Check it."
The girls all eagerly looked to see their new play pad. There was a collective burst of excitement as they clicked through the rooms.
"Hey a fully-finished basement!"
"check out that living room!"
"I can't wait to blow Tyler in each room!"
"Ohhh, by the time we get back, we'll be FUCKIN him!"
"Greaaaat, now I'm wet!"
"I'll clean you up Ryuko!"
"Wow, Kaguya, go ahead then."
Kaguya then shoved Ryuko down and tore her shorts off, and forcefully spread her creamy thighs. Ryuko was caught off guard by the aggressive assault, back loved it nonetheless. Hayasaka Looked on in utter amazement at the drastic transformation Kaguya had gone through.
"From prim, proper, elegant young lady, to sex-crazed fiend that loves to jump her friends. Right, Hayasaka?"
"Get out of my head."
"Only if you swallow mine!"
"Deal!"
"well, here ya go."
he dropped pants, and she stuffed meat down her throat as he discussed the mornings mess.
"So, we get up, clean up, and load up?"
Amaki smiled at the dirty boy with a thirsty maid sucking the soul out of him through a meat straw.
"Yeah, pretty much. We have maybe 30 extended family coming."
"What’s the point of these things?"
"To reinforce our hold as the head branch."
"We have The Demon, and the RedFox. They can't touch us. Hey, Hayasaka, hope your thirsty! Enjoy!"
He unloaded in her eager mouth., and she slurped away with pure enjoyment. Amaki laughed at the lusty teens.
"I am SOOOOO glad i jumped on this band wagon!"
"You say that, then i break you in half."
"Ohhh, PLEASE!! I REEALLLLLYYYYY want a good, hard fuck.!"
"Hey, if you want, we can fit Kaguya with a strapon."
"What’s a strapon?"
Tyler and Amaki both looked at each other, incredulous at Kaguya's innocence.
"Should we?"
"Only after her first."
"Agreed, otherwise we risk her raping poor Aki in her sleep."
"Why me?!"
"She loves that hard bod o yours!"
"OI! I get to break the hot swordchick first!"
"Wow, thanks, I think?"
"He just wants more popped cherries on his record."
"Hey, if any of us get impatient, we can always jump Ishi over there."
"Huh!?"
The pale faced boy looked up from his computer screen to see about five sexy ladies all licking their lips at him. Then, surprisingly, Miku spoke up.
"OI! Hands, mouths, pussies, tits, and asses off my man!"
Ishigami evener PALER at that bombshell. He then screamed in surprise as Chika's bustier sister pounced him, and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Tyler watched his shock last split second, then him dive in with gusto.
"Way to score, bro! She's a keeper, so don't fuck it up!"
He got a thumbs up, and then he returned to the eager mouth of his new girlfriend. Chika was giggling.
"Those two are gonna be so cute together! Miku's got a thing for the quiet type. Ishigami loves big tiddies, and he's a very sweet guy. Plus, I guess Miku's had a MAJOR crush on him since yesterday."
"Glad they found each other."
Tyler smiled, and then felt a wall of fur move in behind him. He looked to see Zala settle down in a place he could quite comfortably lay against her.
"Hey, thanks Zala. Wow, your comfy. Mind if Melody joins this?"
The tiger gave deep rumble in her throat. Then Melody joined her lover against the big cat.
"Thanks Zala, and you're very warm. Hey, wanna get the game back on?"
And on it was. Tyler, Melody, Chika, Kaguya, Amaki, Hayasaka, with Kairi with the dealer. Tyler smiled as he got a natural of the first hand saw that it was 7:45. Still plenty of Rioting time left.
"Okay. Hit. Hit. Stand."
"Hey, I was wondering somethin. 20? fuckin stand."
"What’s that, Kaguya? Hmm 4? hit. hit, bust? fuck."
"If we DO encounter people from your hometown, how do you want us to handle it?"
"Hmm, I win again! Well, at the very least call me, if I'm not already there. This people are cruelty itself, and if they find out you're with me and Ghost, or Zala aren't there, they won't hesitate to beat the livin piss outta you with a brick."
"Stand. They'd do that just for us being friends?"
"Yep. Hit me. 21! To them, I am not ALLOWED happiness. Which is why I'm bringing my MKII and my pistol. Nice spilt."
"Hmm, stand, hey, Chika, if you get caught cheating Kaguya gets to eat you out."
"I'mma do that anyway! So, if we do meet them, then?"
"Get away. Find a place to lay low. My Demon rep as zero effect on them. Or wait till Yozora's men step in. I have to break a few bones before they realize they can't fuck you me anymore. 17? Hmmmm, hit."
"Wow, ballsy."
"Ha! A four!"
"Bullshit!"
"I am way too good!"
"What’s the count?"
"heh?"
"The count?"
"Lady, I barely got a C in math, you really think I have the capacity to count cards?"
"You really think we think you don't?"
"Fair enough. I'm not. I actually really can't count cards. I try but end up with a headache. Maybe that hot dealer's rigged the deck?"
"Thank you, but no I haven't. So, how are we splitting rooms?"
"Long as I get Melody alone in one, I'll let you decide."
"Hmm, I'd like to room with you Amaki."
"Really, Kaguya?"
"I wanna eat my mom out!"
"Jesus, what a dirty, dirty girl."
"Oh, and you too, Hayasaka. We can make it a threesome!"
"I want my sweet, pure, innocent Kaguya back. But I love that idea!"
"I'll room with Ryuko. We'll bring our swords."
"That a good idea sis? I mean, Satski?"
"I wanna watch Kill la kill with you. Plus, I kinda like the thought of us being sisters. whaddya you thin Tatsi?"
"I like it too. Plus, I kinda want to see a swordclash between you two."
"I can order up exact replicas of the real steel weapons, then they can fight to their hearts content."
"I think he wants us to kill each other."
"Nah, he wants us to show off! Yo, sex addict, show her the outfit ya want her in!"
"Right away toots!"
He pulled up the outfits for senkstu, and junkestu and showed it to Satski.
"Ohhh, ya want us to cosplay for you? Well ya coulda just asked!"
"Really?"
"Idiot!"
"Speaking of cosplay, Kiria looks hella cute right?"
"Nice segway jackass. and yes, yes she does. I was relieved it wasn't a overly sexual outfit."
"Look, I may be a raging sex addicted horndog, but I'd NEVER subject Kiria to that. she is far too much my little sister for that. I'll just dress her up from time to time in really cute outfits-oh my god. Melody."
"Yes love?"
"Kiria, as the helpful fox Senko-san!"
"That is a cuteness overload. WE HAVE to now."
"I'm ordering it now."
"You know her sizes?"
"I memorized it off that custom. It's a perfect fit on her."
"That’s kinda sweet and kinda creepy. Mostly sweet."
"Who’s Senko?"
"Here, take a look."
He turned the laptop to show the cute scamp in question. She squealed as she saw the little foxgirl outfit.
"That sooooo cute! Are there more?"
"More?"
"More outfits you want me to wear!"
"Well, c'mere, and lets see."
He sat the Hestia cosplayer in his lap, and put the computer on hers.
"Wow, you smell nice Kiria."
"teehee, Thank you!"
"Now, lets see. Howabout Koneko? From Highschool DxD?"
"That’s cute too, I'd rather see her in this."
"A Wendy marvel outfit? Dye her hair blue we got the skydragon slayer right here!"
"I want you to dress up like Grey love."
"If you be my Juvia."
"Drip, drip, drop."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I can pull of Natsu, but I'd like Satski to do Erza."
"Ohhh, that is way to perfect."
"Erza?"
"Royal freakin badass with blood red hair, armor, and is exquisitely beautiful."
"Aww, thank you!"
"we can get either Aki or Ryuko to play Lucy."
"I think you'd make a nasty Gajeel love."
"I got the angry look down. And if I ran that way, Ryuko has short enough hair to be levy."
"Why not me love?"
"I love your long hair. You with short would just look weird."
"I will never cut it then."
"And I will never get fat."
"So, any others?"
"Well, lets see. Ohhh, I know!"
"What’s that love?"
"Aki as Zerotwo."
"I can see that. She has that busty, dangerous figure."
"Only I'd make an actual Hero."
"I hated that guy."
"Right? Hey! How about Tatsi as Rei from Highschool of the dead?"
"She'd kill it! Just, don't use her boobs as a bipod for your rifle love."
"Yours are much better."
"They hurt now."
"From longing or the image?"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry, here lemme help."
He wrapped a free arm around her and slid a hand into her dress to start slowly massaging her massive melon.
"I feel better already. I think I could pull off Asuna."
"We have to watch the show first. But, I'd love to be the Black swordsmen to your Lightning flash."
"This could get really fun."
"Right? we have the actual characters of Kill la kill as friends, and they're two of my favorite badass ladies.
"Thank you."
"Thank you."
The girls replied in unison, as if the souls of Ryuko Matoi and Satuski Kiryuin replied instead of Ryuko Matou and Satski.
"No problem ladies. I'd love to cross blades some time."
"Oh, I'd love to beat the Demon's ass!"
"Indeed. I gave up fighting after the lifefiber mess, but I admit my blood is boiling."
"So, I take it, your souls awakened?"
"We have. I am Satuski Kiryuin. A pleasure to speak to you freely, Demon."
"Tch, Satuski, dies, comes back, and is STILL on her high horse. Ryuko Matoi."
"Nice to meet my favorite badass. So, are they asleep?"
"nah, they're just watching."
"Well, see if you can come to an arrangement. I'd feel a helluva lot better with fighters as experienced as you two protecting my friends."
"I think I can make an agreement. But ta, one thing?"
"Yeah?"
Here Ryuko Matoi punched him,
"Go easy on my snatch! It's friggin raw!"
"Oi! That was Kaguya's sand paper tongue!"
"It wasn't raw until AFTER you asshole!"
"Jesus, okay, Matoi. I'll be gentler. Gotta say, nice punch."
"Tch, I know how to throw hands."
"And swap spit with chicks."
"Bite me!"
"You just told me to be gentle! Make up yo damn mind!"
"I will kick your ass!"
"Bring it toots! I'll spank yours!"
Ryuko Matoi lunged, and Tyler met the reincarnated anime girl with a smile. She threw a punch, only for him to sidestep, pull her hand, and flip her on her back. She does a pop up, and throws another fist, only for Tyler to spin her twice, and plant her on her stoamch, and lift her skirt. The Girl struggled but was helpless under the Demon's strength.
"Don't you dare!"
he pulled her light blue panties to her ankles, and started to firmly spank the tough chick. Getting an anguished moan with each impact. He spanked her may ten times be fore setting her on her feet.
"Well, I'm a man o my word!"
"Tyler, that hurt!"
"Ryuko Matou?"
"Yep. Matoi made me take a spanking!"
"Aahh, that’s mean! Here, I'm sorry."
he kissed her on the mouth to apologize for her stinging rear. he pulled back,
"Better?"
"Better. So, I have spilt personalities?"
"Kinda sorta. More like a different version of yourself. I guess."
"Weird."
"Try seeing if you can bring her out at will."
"Okay."
Ryuko's eyes went dim a moment, then they lit up with a raging fire, and Tyler knew he was talking to Matoi.
"Okay, Matoi. I want a promise from you."
"Why should I listen to you? If you hurt me, you'll be hurting Matou too!"
"Because you're not a raging bitch. Plus, you'd help her anyway."
"Pff, you think you know me from a mere SHOW about my life?"
"Hey, Satuski. Tell me, if someone need Matoi's help, would she just sit there and let them suffer?"
He could plainly see the legendary steel encased will that had allowed Satuski Kiryuin to endure her mother's cruelty.
"She would not hesitate to help. But I fear without our Kamuis, we cannot really do anything of value."
"Ummm, you have your swords, and my support. The hell happened to that legendary will? ya know, the one that inspired Gomagore to be a meatshield? That force that helped you keep your soul after getting raised by Ragyo? seriously, you sliced your way through honoji academy overthrown by Covers with a sharpened toenail and your hands in chains!"
He saw her eyes harden. He knew he hit an nerve with that Ragyo comment. The people inn the room that had not seen the show were confused. Tyler just spared them a quick sentence.
"Google it."
They did. Then they understood. Satuski then walked to stand in front of the Demon.
"My will hasn't gone anywhere. I have no need to assist you. Nor do I desire to. Your eyes burn like Matoi's did when we first met. But i see Ragyo's evil in them too. Tell me, how many people have you killed?"
"Forty-two."
"Do you feel remorse?"
"Why should I feel remorse for those that would harm the ones I love?"
"You are a merciless killer. You would happily kill us all if we opposed you."
"That’s real big talk coming from the chick that tried to kill Matoi for trying to ask a damn question. I HAVE been opposed. Many times. and look around, they're still standing. I don't kill over mere disagreements, Satuski Kiryuin. I kill when there is a clear threat to the ones I love. Just ask Satski."
"I will."
Satuski's eyes went dull and lifeless as she had her internal conversation.
"This weirding anyone else out?"
"this just as batshit for me too!"
Tyler then turned to Matoi.
"Look, all I want is for you to look out for her, when I can't. Here. these should help."
he tossed her the bloodred scissor blades. The scary thing was they pulsed as she held them.
"ahhh, Ryuko? PLEASE tell me those are just steel?"
She concentrated on the weapons.
"Shit, they're dead lifefibers!"
"Fuuucccckkkk!"
"Wait, that’s odd."
"what?"
"These are my blades alright, but, I'm not sensing anything from them except, just BOREDOM."
"Boredom?"
"Like they're just done. I can use my own senses to tell, after the time spent with senkstu, if these are hostile. There not. Oh, wanna see something cool?"
She then held the blades up, and they collapsed in on themselves. They went from five foot blades, to a three inch pair of scissors.
"Okay, that was badass. ya know? I wonder, that, since the swords are here, does that mean Senkstu and Junketsu are out there somewhere?"
Here Matoi's eyes lit up like blazing flames.
"Ya think?"
"It'd be next to. No. Fuckin. Way. Ryuko, that glove, take a look."
she looked, and the glove seemed to pulsate. She looked shocked.
"Everyone, get back. Matoi. do it."
She smiled as she tore the small blade out of her gauntlet, and a series of stars was seen. Then Tyler could hear a voice roar to life, as if awakening from a long slumber.
"Ahhhhhhhh! I'm awake? How? This blood...Ryuko!?"
Ryuko collapsed, hugging the reawakened Kamui tightly, bawling her eyes out as she reunited with her friend. Tyler then took it upon himself to explain Lifefibers.
"In a nutshell? They're aliens in the form of thread. They're also parasites. If incorporated into regular clothing the wearer is granted super natural abilities and strength. It can get batshit nuts. But, somehow I don't think this will. Yo, Sailorsuit bro. I know you can talk."
The Kamui's scarf eye waved to look at the scarred boy.
"You....can hear me?"
"Like a damn bell. Them not so much."
He looked at his friends. They were all looking beyond shocked.
"I think you should crash for the night. I'll talk to them for a little while longer."
"Yes. I seem to owe you an apology."
Kiryuin had returned from her conversation.
"Please, show me."
"Sure."
He took off his shirt, exposing his scars. Matoi, Senkstu, and Satuski were horrified. The others were all getting into bed.
"I'll join you in a bit love."
"Okay. I love you."
"I love you too."
Tyler then led the reincarnated souls to a far corner to discuss the newest bombshell. Once comfy, he opened the floor.
"Senkstu, how’s your power feel?"
The Kamui flexed a sleeve.
"I feel, weird. Like a part's missing."
"Can you go bikini mode?"
"Maybe. I'd have to try."
"Matoi, I'd recommend it, if you can, then we have a far bigger kettle of fish to fry."
Matoi seemed embarrassed.
"It's been a while."
"Toots, I was just eating your body out an hour ago. I've everything Ryuko has to offer. She's sexy as hell, and I love her."
Here senkstu, who could see her memories started to give off steam.
"Wow, Ryuko, I didn't know you were so...dirty."
"HEY! That's not ME!"
"It's her other soul I'm getting off. This sexy as hell body belongs to my friend Ryuko Matou. Ryuko Matoi reincarnated. Same with Satuski here. Her, I have NOT eaten out....yet at least."
Satuski smacked him.
"that from you or her?"
"Both, you arrogant jackass."
"Love you too!"
"I will cut you."
"Understood."
Matoi just sighed.
"Wanna try it, for old times sake?"
"Of course."
She stood up, and took the small strip of plastic again. She tore it out and a flood of stars was seen again.
"LIFEFIBER SYNCOHNIZE:KAMUI SENKSTU!"
The stars enshrouded Ryuko, and when they cleared, her Sailor suit was now a more vibrant blue, and the red a far more vivid red. Tyler smiled.
"Okay, toots, lemme see that arm."
He placed his arm out, and she caught on. She clasped hands, and Tyler unleashed his full strength. While Ryuko did too. They were evenly matched, and they were that way for twenty minutes, until Ryuko started to flag, then another ten minutes passed, and her strength gave out. Tyler smiled as he saw her wring her hand out.
"Well, you can match my level of power for thirty minutes. That is more then enough."
She seemed confused.
"More then enough for what?"
"If I unleash my full strength, I can win nearly any fight in under ten minutes. Ryuko Matou can vouch for that. Now, that strength is NOT common in this world. So, never use it, unless your very life is in danger, then unleash hell. If you have to unleash it, then I am less then five minutes away, tops."
Here Satuski had a question.
"So, does this mean that, her Kamui's powers are far weaker here?"
"Probably because lifefibers have never existed on this planet. Of are far, far fewer in number. Plus, these are not their original forms. So that plays a factor. Ryuko and Satski are very fit girls, so even without that power boost, your skills and experiences rival my own. and I'd rather have a single highly experienced fighter get my back then a powerful rookie. Follow me?"
The former war leader did.
"I do. I also see why she looks up to you like she does. Even I must admit, you have a very...soothing presence."
"Imagine If I rolled up to Honiji's front door."
She smiled.
"We'd have ruled the damn world."
"Or burned it to the ground to roast a marshmallow."
"Throw me in the mix, we got a helluva party."
"We're gonna have some SERIOUS fun you three."
"Thanks for including me."
"Sure, though it is a little weird to have a conversation with a sailor suit."
"HA!! You haven't spent much time with Ryuko."
"Well, I probably should warn you Ryuko."
"Bout what?"
"You're an anime Waifu here. Sooooo, be prepared for really creepy dudes wanting a hug from a really hot cosplayer. Oh, and the hentai porn."
This got a response, from all three.
"Hentai PORN?"
"Of us?"
"What the hell?"
"I can't pass this up. Here, get scarred for life."
he pulled up the most popular Hentai with Ryuko and senkstu. Then just sat back, and watched the trauma. Ryuko's face went from nerves, to aroused horror, to pure horror, to disgust, to more aroused horror, to settling on disgust. The video ended, and the just looked at him.
"Welcome to our world! Enjoy your stay."
"What the fuck is wrong with you people?"
"Ryuko, I am deeply sorry. That was just...I am sorry. I feel like I should just keep apologizing."
"Pigs in human clothing."
"HA! Wanna know somethin terrifying? That one is actually prrreeeettttyyyy tame compared to some of the shit out there. Sooo, yeah. Plus, Ryuko, why don't ya get another look at my girl's memories. See where that pretty mouth was."
She did, and she looked like she was about to throw up. Tyler smiled, and decided to call the torture there.
"Well, have a chat with your alternates. Specially you Ryuko. She loves me, and I love her. So, you might wanna reach an understanding cause I fully intend to fuck her...hard."
The reincarnated badass gulped.
"She just started screaming with joy. I think I'm gonna be sick, wait it's going WHERE?"
Tyler smiled and went to his lover's embrace. He found Kaguya with Melody waiting for him. Kaguya was naked, and Tyler got a first look at her naked body. Her nipples were large, but her bust small, and her pussy was a small, clean slit that was glistening.
"Hey, Kaguya, I'm in the mood for a snack. ya mind?"
The petite girl smiled and spread her slender legs wide.
"I have a feast here for you!"
"I love a fresh kitty!"
He dived right in with Gusto. As he set his tongue to her moist, incredibly tight entrance, the reincarnated girls and a talking sailor suit reviewed their options. Matoi and Matou were in a silent conversation.
"What the fuck dii you use our mouth to do?"
"I blow him so good, he emptied his gun down my throat, like twice now!"
"You disgusting! ughhh, I can still taste it!"
"Nah, that's Aki's kitty you're tasting."
"kitty?"
"See what he's doing to Kaguya?"
"You did that to a GIRL?"
"We share. Plus, with just how much I love him, it's a piece of good dirty fun."
"How can you love a freak like that?"
"Seriously, take a look at my memories. Look for him, and pay attention this time."
Matoi did, while senkstu took up the thread.
"So, you're all lovers then?"
"For the most part. Melody is his number one."
"So, a harem then?"
"He fought it tooth and nail."
Matou then explained her time to the Kamui, while Satski also had an internal debate.
"So, he rescued both you and your sister from a vile blackmailer?"
"That is correct. He then offered me the strength to accept my family’s oddity as a strength, not the weakness I thought it was."
"He seems to be a great man."
"He is a Demon. Never forget that. If he wanted to, he could kill us all, and we wouldn't even be able to slow him down."
"Then why go near him?"
"Because he'd die for us at the drop of a hat with a smile on his face. He wouldn't even hesitate. He'd just do it. Plus, when he's around, we all feel so......SAFE. Like there's nothing can touch us. Seriously you think this many girls can play like we do around just any old dude?"
"No, not just any one. I admit, I am fascinated by him. His strength is unlike anyone I have ever met. He has the intensity of my old friends, and all their loyalty. I think I.."
"Might fall for him?"
"It is a possibility. I find the feeling of safety I have around him....intoxicating."
"Well, I say go for it."
"Even though we share a body?"
"Look, I respect him. I love him too, but as a protective brother. As a lover, I'm afraid he's not my type. I like a little more....sanity to my men."
"I can understand that."
"But I can't be expected to deny you that opportunity. He's sterile so I won't have to worry bout waking up pregnant."
"Disease?"
"His blood's an acidic mess that's immune to a good ninety-nine percent of everything. He's clean. Just do not let me wake up with a meatstick inn my throat, okay?"
"I think I can manage that. I died an unmarried virgin in my previous life. So I want to play."
"He's going to love you. He already respects you, hell I think admires you is a better description. You and Ryuko."
Matoi had finished her examination of Matou's memories as Senkstu was also brought up to speed.
"So, he's a badass too."
"No, Matoi. He is a Demon. He could kill us all, and we'd couldn't even slow him down. He'd drop you long before those scissors were ready. And if you think Senkstu's power boost would save you, as soon as you want for the glove, he'd break that arm. I love him, because I feel safe with him around. He'd die for us. And smile doin it!"
"I got that from your memories. I kinda like him too. That feeling I got when he looked at me."
"I know right? He likes you too!"
"you really think so?"
"Dude, seriously? He was GUSHING when it clicked. Why the hell you think he been trying to wake you up for? he WANTS to be your friend. Like baddd! He loves me hard. But he admires you in a more.....hero-style."
"I kinda thought he was just fawning over you."
"Okay, thank you. The ONLY person he EVER fawns over is Melody. That’s it. But he was clearly treating you two with a hefty respect he NEVER shows anyone. The only ones that get that level of respect are Ghost and Zala, oh, and Melody of course. Let that sink in."
"So, you think he pushed you three to awaken the spirit of his Idolized hero?"
"I wouldn't say Idolized. More, equal. Like he sees Matoi and Satuski as people he can trust to protect us when he can't. For him, that is the highest complement he can give."
"So, if he admires Ryuko and Satuski, were does that leave me?"
"Well, I AM sorry for that hentai."
"You were laughing at us! hard!"
"Wanna know where I first saw that one?"
"NO"
"NO!"
"Anyway. I think he sees you as...well I'm not exactly sure. Definitely a friend of Matoi's. He was about to pledge to help track you down."
"How can you tell?"
"It's how he is. He likes you, he wants to be your friend. He doesn't need any other reason to go all out."
"I think I understand why you fell for him to the point you blow him like a damned candle."
"If you're anything like me Matoi, you'll feel it too."
"What?"
"The sheer safety he brings to our lives."
"I feel it. Okay, Matou, I'll give him a chance. Just, until I decide if I love him or just like him, could you maybe NOT MAKE ME WAKE UP WITH HIS SLONG IN MY THROAT?"
"Sure. Just be sure to help protect us. You too, senkstu."
"Okay."
"Okay."
The girls spaced out a moment before the originals returned. Senkstu was still awake, and could still interact with the ladies.
"So, Ryuko Matou, this is just freeaky."
"Damn straight. Satski Kiryun. But, hey, at least we made an deal with a pair o badass hotties!"
"That’s a plus. Hey, looks like Kaguya's turn to feed the beast."
"Lucky girl."
Tyler was loving the sweet taste of Kaguya's small slit. She was rocking back and forth, grinding herself against his eager tongue. The elegant petite girl would have been screaming, but was being Kissed into silence by Melody. Tyler then placed a finger on a small nub at the top of her, and rubbed it teasingly. Kaguya exploded. Her back arched like a drawn bow, and her toes curled from the force of her very first orgasm. She looked like the girl from the exorcist, arms out spread, eyes rolled back, and her back arched in a painful looking way. She then flopped to the bed, and just laid there, a little froth dripping from her wide open mouth. She was just breathing rapidly, as if to regain her oxygen supply. She was unmoving for a few minutes, making Melody and Tyler concerned her first orgasm had destroyed her mind entirely from the force of it. Then she gasped loudly, like she was coming back to life. she then sat up and just stared at her still tingling slit, as if disbelieving that intense feeling came from such a small place. She then grabbed Tyler's head and kissed him hard, seeking to taste herself on his tongue. She then laid back on a pillow, and blacked out. So draining of her body was her climax. Tyler smiled fondly as he climbed up to lay between her and Melody.
"Wow, she was needing that for far, far too long."
"I'm glad I could give her it."
"Now imagine impaling her."
"Ohhh, she is going to be WILD."
"Scratched down the back?"
"I think she'll draw blood."
"Wouldn't guess it to look at her."
"Which makes it better. She's gonna play HARD, specially now she has a man all too happy to give it to her."
"i'm happy for her. Now if I can just wrap my head around the whole Ryuko Matou is Ryuko Matoi, Satski Kiryun is Satuski Kiryuin bullshittery, I can sleep."
"Call it split personalities."
"Okay, that works. Good night my love. I love you."
"Good night my love. I love you too."


SUNDAY. THE 13TH DAY.


Tyler's air raid went off, and the room stirred to life. He then found he couldn't move his legs. That, and they were very warm. He sat up, to find a four hundred pound white Tiger asleep on his lower half. He then poked the big cat in the back of the neck
"OI Kittycat! get up, I got to get the circus moving!"
The tiger grumbled, but got off the bed. Zala then padded over to where the couch cushion that Kiria had taken, pushed the sleeping girl further on the cushion with her muzzle and take a spot beside her, and go right back to sleep. Tyler then found that Kaguya and moved in her sleep, and had a hand on his handle. He smiled as he moved it. He then saw Melody was still asleep, so he placed Kaguya's open hand on her exposed kitty. He then climbed out of bed. he found Hayasaka and Asika already in the kitchen.
"Mornin ladies."
"Mornin Tyler."
"We got this covered, if you want to shower first."
"We need to double up if we're to make this work."
Hayasaka smiled at that.
"We can, if you'd like."
"That works. I'mma wake Amaki first."
"Give dat ass a good smack!"
"I can;t wait to wake you up with a good impalement."
"Or WE wake YOU with a good fitting!"
he walked to where Amaki was sound asleep with Ghost on one side, and Chika on her other. The sexy MILF was on her stomach with her butt in the air. So Tyler gave her nice, juicy ass a solid slap that sent jiggling shockwaves across her firm cheek. He woke with a low moan, and she saw Tyler standing there smiling.
"come on, we gotta lot to do today."
"Kiss me!"
he smiled and gave the matriarch a soft good morning kiss. she then got up, and stretched, her triple d's flopping.
"Nice. I'mm shower with Hayasaka. I'd like you to help the other Yataomo sisters look like the knockouts they are. And Melody, okay?"
She smiled.
"Then would you mind swapping Hayasaka for another girl? I could use her help."
"Hmm, I guess. I'll see if she's okay with it."
he came up behind the kindly maid.
"Hay, Hayasaka. Amaki needs a favor."
"What’s that busty Fox need?"
"I asked her to help the Yataomo sister's look like the hotties I know they are, along with Melody, and she'd like your help. Think you can?"
She sighed, then smiled.
"Sure, But I expect to get feed later."
"I'll force feed you if I have to."
"Oooohhhh, Pleassseee!"
"Ya know, I kinda wonder how'd you react if you woke up naked, and tied to a bed."
She wiggled in excitement at the image.
"I think I'd lose it!"
"hmmm, I HAVE always wanted to take a crack at BDSM shit. Eh, I'll think about it. for now, can Amaki count on you?"
"Of course."
"Thanks, I love you."
She shivered.
"I love you too."
He smiled, and then noticed Aki stirring. He walked over and patted her.
"Hey, we're doubling up o showers. Wanna join me?"
She was instantly wide awake.
"Please!"
"Sweet. I'll grab my best greaser getup. You get your sexy on."
They got their supplies and hopped in together. Tyler helping with her hair, her his back.
"What, no polish?"
"Sorry, We can't. We have to pretend to not be sex-crazed fiends for a bit. After the gathering though, well, we can go crazy on the bus. We can also go nuts at the resort. We get an entire wing to ourselves."
"Will you sweep it?"
"With a fine tooth comb."
"Then kiss me?"
He smiled as he kissed his sexy friend. They pulled back after a moment and then dressed. Tyler in his black shirt, denim jeans, best leather jacket, and works boots. Aki had gone with a tight short sleeve shirt and shirts. HE watched with evident approval as she pulled a pair of black lace panties on her round ass.
"I kinda wanna spank you right now."
"You can spank me when you fuck me."
"Fair."
"Hey, can you get this?"
He smiled as he hooked her pushup bra for her.
"They get bigger?"
"I think so. This my favorite bra, and It never fought me before."
"Well, we'll go out sometime and get it measured."
"I’d love to spend the day with you again."
"Me too. I love hanging with Melody. But you're fun too!"
"Awww, I love you!"
"I love you too."
They came out, and Hayasaka, Kaguya, and Akio went in. Next in line was Amaki, Kie, and Sakura. Lillica would be helped by both Amaki, and Hayasaka, and the same was with Melody. The blue eyed Beauty was awake and chatting with Ryuko. Tyler walked over to the punkrocker.
"Morning love."
"Morning love."
They kissed good morning before he addressed his friend.
"Matoi or Matou?"
He saw that fire and saw it was Matoi.
"Your girls still sleeping. I guess we got a show to put on?"
"Has anyone explained my rule to you?"
"Yep, Yo girl here told me and Satuski. She's quite the catch this one."
"I sure as hell don't deserve her."
"Yeah. So, we reached an agreement last night. Me an the other me."
"Okay."
"She's head over heels for you. Me, eh not so much. So, as long as I don't wake up with that dick in my mouth I can deal."
"Glad you can work together Ryuko. If not as lovers, wanna be friends?"
"If you think ya can keep up."
"Pff, coming from the chick I bat in that arm wrestling match! Oh, morning Senkstu. Didn't mean to ignore you."
The Kamui chuckled.
"I'm just happy to be noticed. I may not have my full powers, but I alter my form to basically any form of clothing."
"I want you to always be on her person. Ryuko is tough as is. But, if she gets in the shit, having my levels of strength will literally save her ass."
"I understand. I can think of a few ways to make sure I'm always on her."
"Nice image."
"YOU PEOPLE HAVE SERIOUS FUCKIN ISSUES! I WOULD NEVER TO SOMETHING THAT DEPRAVED TO RYUKO!"
"I do not know what you mean."
The Kamui was still traumatized by the hentai of him pounding Ryuko's kitty. Melody was curious, as she couldn't hear the Kamui.
"What’s so funny love?"
"I showed them a Hentai of him and Ryuko."
"You evil bastard. That’s hilarious!"
"Right? Hey, just a thought, by why can I hear you, Senkstu?"
"I am not quite sure. Usually I'd have to drink your blood. Or you have to put me on."
"Hmmm, now I kinda wanna see Melody with you on."
"That rack would ruin my lining!"
"Thanks for complementing my girls rack. Though, their soft enough that they'd fit."
"Hmmm, now I wanna have her put me on."
"Ahem."
"Ahh, not that I'm trying to abandon you Ryuko. It's just, I want to talk to her too!"
Ryuko had a scary look of calm, that Tyler and Melody found it funny. Then Tyler had a thought.
"Hmmm, I think I can hear you because I bleed a little from a nail I picked when we were working on that model. Only chance You could've gotten my blood. I'd like you to be able to talk to melody. Would it be alright for her to try your friend on, Ryuko?"
The reincarnated anime girl sighed.
"Sure, just try not to stretch him out."
"She can always iron him into shape again."
"You know he likes that?"
"I remember a good ninety percent of that show.....I wonder."
"Something wrong?"
"No, just a weird thought. You two play dress up, I got a question for Satuski."
He left as Ryuko was stripping off her sailor suit He found Satuski cleaning Byakuzan.
"Mornin. I take it you're Kiryuin?"
She looked up at him with a warm smile.
"I am. It feels good to have Byakuzan in my hands again. Thank you for finding him."
"No problem. I just got a question for you."
The former dictator smiled as he sat beside her.
"How can I help you?"
"Did you see Satski's memories?"
"I have."
"Did you see that NoNo girl?"
"She's the spitting image of MoMo. You think she's like us?"
"It makes sense. You two have the same looks and more or less same positions in this life as that last one. I was kinda reminded of your crew when I first met you."
"Thanks. That means a lot. I do miss them."
"Building an army under Ragyo's nose like that, and fighting a war together, yeah ya get close."
"I wonder if they’re here?"
"If they are, I'll help you find them."
"Really?"
"Sure. I'd love to go partying with the elite four and their Mistress, the Lady Satuski."
She got a far away look in her eyes, as if remembering the good old days.
"That would be nice. I'd like to see them again. If only once more as myself."
"Then we'll look together."
She smiled and laid her head against him.
"I get why they all look up to you. Hell, I look up to you."
"That means a lot, coming from you. Just imagine the hell we'd have given Ragyo if I'd been there."
"She'd have never gotten as close to her goal as she did."
"Ain't no two ways about it. Wanna know something odd?"
"what?"
"I kinda felt bad for Hime."
"Why?"
"She was just like Ryuko, only she wasn't lucky enough to escape."
"I suppose. She was a strange girl."
"That whole crew was strange. Seriously? Kill the planet by giving it a sweater?"
Satuski snorted. she then drew her sword to expose a few inches of the blade.
"This sword used to represent my unbreakable will. My will to dethrone Ragyo's empire. I have achieved that goal. Now I'm not sure where to put my strength to work."
"Well, how bout protecting our friends?"
"That’s your goal. Not mine."
"Who says it can't be both of ours? I know I can trust you to keep them safe. I can trust Ryuko to help me fight, so, why don't you defend?"
"defend?"
"Yup. Defending the ones precious to us is always an admirable goal. Would you agree?"
"I would. I guess i need to think about what I want from my new live."
"Well, grab a shower buddy, then take the time you need."
"Shower buddy?"
"We're on a schedule so we do this to make it more efficient."
"I really wish you had come to Honoji Academy. The fun we could have had!"
"Well, we can have fun NOW, can't we?"
She smiled, and he patted her on the back. He then got up to go check on the dance. Hayasaka's group was out, and Amaki's had gone in. Kaguya's hair had been done up into a flipped style and her red ribbon was in place. Akio's black hair was combed to a sleek slice of night. Kaguya was wearing a light blue dress belted about her middle with a red sash, Akio had a cute red blouse with frilly flowers down the sides. She wore a pair of comfy looking capri jeans. Hayasaka had her blonde hair in a off-set pony, and was wearing a yellow uniform with a black skirt.
"Wow, Hayasaka, you almost look like a maid!"
"Arrogant jackass."
"How's the food coming?"
"We can get stuffed in fifteen."
"Coolio. I'mma check in with Saito."
he dialed up the steward.
"A very good morning to you sir."
"And to you Saito. So, beside the circus coming to town, any matters I need to attend to?"
"I do have one matter I'd like to get your opinion on sir."
"okay, shoot."
"I have received a plea for help. This is coming from a mother in the town that the school is in danger of closing."
"What does this mother ask of me?"
"She wants the Demon top use his power or perception to understand her daughter."
"Okay, what’s so weird about her?"
"Heres a picture."
Tyler got a picture of a beautiful girl with bright pink hair, green eyes, a pair of small red horns....red horns?
"Those horns, are they natural?"
"Yes sir. Apparently, she also has fangs. Doctors are calling her a mutant. But, as her abnormalities are of zero benefit to humanity they have decided against testing. She is also far stronger then she appears."
"What kinda strength we talkin here?"
"She bent a two inch steel pipe into a pretzel like it was a piece of string."
"I'll need to talk to her, if this is what In think it is, then We'll adopt her."
"Sir, would you care to elaborate?"
"Well, I could try, but I think this is better staying a sanctuary secret. I trust you and all, but this is a little too batshit. I can help her. Just shoot me the address and tell the mother I'll be there."
"Of course sir."
He hung up and rubbed his eyes.
"Of course there’s more. Why wouldn't there be?"
he sighed as Amaki's group came out. Sakura's silver hair glowed, and her skin shone. Kie's orange hair was also glowing. Amaki's fiery hair was shimmering and her eyes were lit up. Then Melody, Lillica, Amaki, and Hayasaka went in. Tyler then got a thump on his back. He turned to she Ryuko Matoi.
"You seem bummed, what’s up?"
"I'm starting to think you and Satuski aren't the only reincarnateds out there."
"Huh?"
"Yup. Saito got a call from a mother asking for my Perception skills to figure out what’s wrong with her daughter. The problem? Heres a picture."
"Are those horns?"
"Yep. Now look at this anime girl."
"Jesus, their Identical."
"Yup. Her name is Zero Two. I loved that show. Hated the ending though."
"It suck?"
"Well, in the space of six episodes they went to space, Zero two fused with a mech ship, her lover got turned into a dinosaur human thing, and they both died. At least your story made sense.""
"It didn't to us!"
"You know what could be fun? We binge the show together. I have the whole series on blue-ray."
"That could be intriguing."
"Hey Satuski."
"Hello Sis. We need to double up for showers. Care to join me?"
"Sure."
Tyler then got taped by Tatsi.
"Can we talk?"
"Sure."
They walked to a far corner.
"Can you explain this reincarnated crap to me?"
"Just call it split personalities. Your head will hurt less."
"Okay, AFTER you explain who is in my sister's drivers seat."
"Okay. So in a nutshell. Two girls called Ryuko Matoi and Satuski Kriyuin lived in a different universe then ours. They die, but their souls lived on. The souls then migrated into their new forms. They also retain the memories of their previous adventures."
"Sooo, why did they awaken?"
"I think the reminders like the Sailor suit, the swords, plus the sheer bond and connections they shared were strong enough to drag it out."
"This is some next level bullshit. So, now I have two sisters in one body?"
"Pretty much. But, Satuski Kiryuin is a hell of a sister."
"I never saw that Anime, so what’s she like?"
"That girl is a strategic genius. She put together a rebellion right under the nose of her sadistic, molesty, world-ending mother. She has a will not even I can break. She can be stubborn and has a tendency to go WAYYYYYY overboard, but I would much rather stand BESIDE her then in her way."
"She has your respect."
"Absolutely. She has my respect, and Ryuko Matoi my admiration. I still kinda find it hard to believe I get to run with two of my favorite badass chicks."
Tatsi smiled, feeling relieved.
"If she has YOUR seal of approval, I'd like to get to know her."
"Just gonna throw it out there, I like Kiryuin. I think she likes me too. Soooo,"
"As long as MY sister is fine with sharing her body. I won't deball you."
"Have a chat with them."
"I will."
Tyler smiled. He then checked his watch. 7:45. As he looked around he saw nearly all showers were taken care of. Melody and Lillica came out and his Jaw effectively hit the floor. Melody's long black hair had been done into a long shining strip of midnight, her outfit a long dress with a slit on the side showing off her lovely legs. The dress was a royal blue, with a blood red flowers in a descending curve from a shoulder. Around her waist was a sash of flame-colored cloth. She had a light red color to her lips, and it made her sapphire blue eyes really pop. On her neck was the necklace he'd bought her, and her finger bore the ring. He smiled with sheer admiration for his gorgeous lover.
"Melody. You're beautiful."
She smiled, and dazzled him for yet another time.
"Thank you love. I love you."
"I love you too."
"I’m here too!"
He looked to see that Lillica had also been dolled up. Her flame hair was practically glowing, her green eyes were sparkling. She was wearing a emerald green dress with a long slit on each side, belted by a belt of white leather. when she moved in the slightest, it shimmered like a deep pond. She wore red fingerless gloves on her hands, and had a pair of light green heels on her feet.
"Oh, you look good too Lillica."
"Thanks for the afterthought."
"Sure."
"Jackass."
He then noticed Melody had a pair of black heels that made her a little taller.
"Those hurt?"
She smiled at his never ending thoughtfulness.
"I'm fine, but they do hurt after a while."
"I'll give you a footrub after the circus."
"I look forward to it."
At the counter, Satuski Kiryuin was discussing the couple with Ryuko Matoi.
"That boy is perfect."
"He offers to search for your people, her a footrub, and he does it soooo naturally. It's a little off-putting."
"Well, Matoi, we never really experienced true kindness much in our previous lives."
"That’s true. Closest I got was Mako's family. And even then I kinda felt outa place."
"With that madhouse, I don't blame you. They were good people though."
"I miss that little spaz."
"Well, ask him to help you find them."
"You think he'd help?"
"I get the feeling he would. If he'd come to Honoji, I don't think we'd have had to do has much as we did."
"If HE had went to that nuthouse, he'd have burned it, Ragyo's empire, and ruined you elite four without a scratch."
"I think I'd have let him ruin ME."
"Wow, Satuski Kiryuin, falling for a boy?"
"Seems strange, right? I like him. He's strong, completely fearless, kind to a fault, and if I were to ever oppose him, I'd lose."
"Just imagine HIM with a full Kamui or Goku uniform."
"I wish I could see that. He'd be a god."
"I'd say more Demonlord."
The former warriors smiled as they drank their coffee.
"Hey, Kiryuin."
"Yes, Matoi?"
"Lets try to have fun this time, and not try not to kill each other."
Matoi raised her mug.
"Lets be friends, and sisters. To a new adventure!"
Kiryuin raised her mug and they toasted their new chance at life. Tyler smiled as he saw the former mortal enemies and former hero’s celebrate their second chance. After breakfast ended, the tooth brush dance was on. Tyler being the last in. Once that was handled, Tyler looked out to see that the buses were parked and waiting. There was also an extra van for luggage.
"Alright ladies, wolf, tiger, and whatever Ishigami is, load up!"
Tyler helped load the luggage van. He then climbed aboard the bus he'd chosen, finding Melody, Satuski, Aki, Zala, Kiria, Kaguya, and Hayasaka already on it. HE smiled and sat beside his dolled up lover. The door was about to close when Amaki climbed aboard. She licked her lips at the couple.
"You didn't think I'd let you have the nude sunbathing bus alone did you?"
Tyler smiled as she sauntered on by, and gave the sexy MILF's round ass a firm spank.
"I was expecting you to already be here."
"Ooooohhhh, don't do that! Wait until AFTER the gathering!"
"Sure, just imagine, getting railed from behind, AND getting a good spanking in the process!"
Amaki shuddered.
"You evil, evil boy!"
He smiled. Amaki had done her flame hair up like a wavy patch of straight fire, and when she moved, the red-tinged locks seemed to burn. Her dress was a strapless blue that shimmered like the ocean when she moved. The blue making her hair burn all the brighter. The dress had a slit on the side too, and Tyler couldn't resist. He took the side of the dress, and lifted it to see her panties.
"Ohhhh, sexy blue velvet!"
he dropped her dress skirt and dodged a smack.
"You really cannot help yourself, can you?"
"Love you!"
Amaki was effectively blushing at the dirty boy. But she had a smile at his aggressiveness. He then saw that her dress had a light green belt and she wore a pair of yellow heels that clicked when she stepped. She took her spot beside Zala, the white tiger had been brushed, and her black and white fur was sleek.
"That is a very sexy scene right there Amaki."
"Really?"
"A drop dead sexy, flaming MILF, next to a gorgeous white tiger. You do the math."
"Get a picture."
"Hells yeah."
He took the picture with his phone, and she smile as she looked at it.
"I look like some kinda royalty."
"Right?"
"I was expecting a smartass remark."
"Well, you ARE a royal soul-sucker."
"Awww, thank you!"
"Sure. I try not to piss off the mouth I plan to fill with my spear later."
"There it is!"
"Glad I met your expectations."
"Ohhhh, you EXCEEDED them!"
"Kinda hard not to, hell, just copping a feel is surpassing the last guy."
"Are you saying I'm easily pleased?"
"Nah, just easy!"
"Fuck you!"
"hmmmm, after I fuck Melody into unconsciousness."
"Jackass!"
He smiled as he retook his seat beside Melody. The driver was encased in a soundproof cab, so he couldn't hear their conversations. The buses had been set up as mobile sanctuaries, so Tyler had swept them for bugs. Once the all clear was given, They rolled out. While they were gone, the homes would be under 24/7 armed guard. The buses had been outfitted with bulletproof tires, windows, paneling, and the vehicles were also soundproofed too. They could communicate with the other bus via a intercom system, or by video chat. The whole affair being protected by hidden in plain sight security vehicles. Plus Tyler had his rifle and pistol in his bus. They pulled out onto the main highway, and Tyler was smiling.
"Hey, Melody."
"Yes, love?"
"Kiria is going to love the main compound."
"Lets go sit by that Koi pond again."
"Sure. Hey, Kaguya."
The pretty petite girl looked up at her name.
"What’s up?"
"Nervous?"
"Not at all. Just, a little tired is all."
"If you'd like, try an take a nap for a bit. It's a good two plus hour trip to the compound."
She smiled at his never-ending concern for her.
"I think I might. Just,-"
"I'll wake you in say, thirty minutes?"
"I appreciate it."
She got up and moved to the back where she climbed onto a lower bunk and fell asleep. Tyler was smiling, then Kiria went and laid against Zala. The small sprite then fell asleep, comfy tucked against the tiger's belly.
"That girl, I think she could make friends with a ghost."
"Not even a Demon could resist that smile."
He smiled fondly as Zala curled her massive body against the little scamp. Amaki was smiling too. Tyler was looking at her, when a thought popped into his head.
"Hey, Amaki. I just had a thought."
"Oh?"
"If Kouki was a donated egg from your sister, your TWIN sister, then the math still doesn't add up."
Amaki froze. She then just leaned back against the seat. Melody and Hayasaka both looked at each other concerned.
"You haven't stopped thinking about it, have you?"
"I just don't want any nasty surprises. I didn't catch it yesterday, cause ya know, he's not in the picture anymore. I was just letting my mind wander, and that’s when that popped up."
The Matriarch sighed.
"Promise you won't tell anyone?"
"I promise."
"I promise."
"I promise."
"Kouki is, well, the other son of my Mother's one night stand. He was in the car, but survived."
"Okay. Soo, Lillica had a half brother. and so did you. Hmmm, I think I can let this one die. Dude's in prison for life, and is already dead to the family. Anyone brings his name up is just asking to be lumped in with him. Though Amaki?"
"Yes?"
"Just tell me this shit. I really don't want to have exploring every goddamned molehill I find. And no feeding for you."
she pouted.
"That’s not fair!"
"I'll also ask that no one touch you for today."
"That’s so mean!"
"Keep it up, and I'll make it three days"
She just pouted. But she did fall silent. Melody and Hayasaka were laughing.
"Wow, he slipped right into big daddy there."
"Taking away sex as a punishment, and that pout? Ohhh, we're soooooo fucked."
"Eh, not yet. Melody will be though."
"Really?"
"Well, after the gathering I have to meet with a potential reincarnated. If she is, we'll take her in. These people need our help. Right Satuski?"
She smiled.
"Its Satski. She's taking a nap right now."
"Oh, well, hiya. How she doing in there?"
"She's fine. I like her."
"I kinda had you figured as a schetzo."
"I do have a sword right here."
"Understood. Did you hear our conversation?"
"I promise not to tell."
"Thank you. I kinda wanna play a prank on her."
"I am NOT getting that jawbreaker stuffed into my mouth just for you to play a prank."
"Damn, it's almost like you know me or something."
"Asshole! So, what’s the deal with this reincarnated?"
"Her name's Zero Two. She was a hybrid clone from a post-apocalyptic world. She was used as a labrat for her early life, then forced to pilot a giant mech to kill her own kind in a desperate attempt to be human."
"Jesus, that’s just sad."
"Right? Her lover is a seriously beta dude named Hiro. Guy was the only one to not see her as a monster. He was her co-pilot in the mech. Remember Pacific rim?"
"That trashy robot-monster movie? What about it?"
"The mechs were piloted in a similar manner. Main difference? They used a doggystyle pose."
"BULLSHIT!"
he pulled up a image on his phone and tossed it to the disbelieving girl.
"Well at least they're' clothed."
"One time they fought a monster, called a claxisaur that oozed a liquid that ate up the clothes."
"Of course they did."
"That one was fun. Like four dudes hit puberty at once in a house they lived in with the girls."
"Oh, now that’s a nightmare.""
"Add to the fact they had zero clue what the fuck was happening to their bodies. They didn't even know what kissing was."
"What the hell kinda world they live in?"
"One that was nearly ruined beyond repair. Watch the show. It's a good one, but after like episode 16, the storyline just shits itself."
"In a bad way?"
"In we need to get to outer space as fast as possible."
"Seriously?"
"It was a trigger one."
"Ah."
"Right? So, it looks like she's a Reincarnated too."
"You think there are others?"
"At this point, I'm betting money on it. So far its heroes. I just really hope none of the villains pop up."
"You Think Ragyo is here?"
"Enjoy your nap, Satuski?"
"I'm amazed you can tell us apart that easily now."
"You have a fire in those pretty eyes that Satski doesn't."
"Why, thank you. She says so too."
"Sure. Now as to your question? I'm afraid it's possible."
"So, if we encounter her."
"DON'T engage her. Just leave. Leave and call me. If she attacks you FIRST, then by all means go apeshit. I can spin a self-defense angle. But I CAN'T put a positive light on a unprovoked attack."
"I understand. I will get in contact with you, hard as it will be."
Thanks Satuski. But don't worry, you can't hurt her unprovoked. But I CAN. I'm the Demon, at this point, I can basically do as I please."
Here Amaki sighed.
"I hate the fact your right. I'll tell you something."
"Oh?"
"I was attending a meeting with the prime minister a couple days ago, and even he's scared of what you could become. I heard that the emperor had you on a very short list of people not to fuck with. Plus on a list of people to turn to if the shit hits the fan. So, you really can do as you please in this country."
"Well, long as I have Melody, I won't go dark."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Satuski was smiling fondly at the couple.
"It's nice to see this world is peaceful."
"It's not really. I just make it seem that way."
"I can see that. It feels nice to let my guard down."
"Coming from you, that really says somethin. By the way."
"yes?"
"How does you strength feel?"
"I feel good. If you asking me if I feel as strong as when I wore Junkestu, I afraid not. If I had to measure it, I'd say maybe, the same as Satski?"
"That’s nothing meager, let me tell you. She's stronger then she gives herself credit for."
"She just started glowing."
"It's true. She took a shot from me to the gut, and got up to walk away after. That’s something to brag about."
"I got goosebumps when I saw that one. Specially that intent to kill in your eyes."
"Yeah, I am sorry for that. When did that bruise go away?"
"It took a solid four days. When you took that nap I got checked, and no internal injuries,"
"That’s good."
"You have fist like a rock."
".....no comment."
"Jackass!"
He smiled at his friend. Tyler checked his watch.
"I'll wake Kaguya. Its been a half hour."
"That lipstick is kiss proof."
"I love how dirty you are. Hayasaka."
"Feed me!"
"After!"
"But I'mmm hungwyyy!"
"Naughty girl."
He smiled as he walked to where Kaguya as sleeping. She was breathing lightly, and was to her back. The bus had a suspension that gave the ride a butter smooth effect. Tyler then leaned in to kiss her awake. Her eyes popped open, and she smiled into the gentle wakeup call. He pulled back to look into her warm red eyes.
"Feel better?"
"Much. Thank you."
"gentleness can be fun too."
"Just fuck me rough when it's my turn."
" rough as you want."
She smiled as he offered a hand. She took it and he helped her out of the bed. She seemed more alert and energetic then before she went down. Kiria was still fast asleep against a snoring Zala. The elegant lady sat beside Satuski and they started chatting about Honoji. Tyler took out his laptop, so he and Melody could watch some of Sword Art Online together. Hayasaka was relaxing next to them, while Amaki had stretched out on the long couch to also relax. Tyler and Melody got through maybe 6 episodes, before they passed a familiar mountain sight.
"Hey, It's Fuji. We're nearly there. Lets call it here. Okay?"
She smiled.
"I like Asuna."
"I knew you would. Few people can resist that kinda fire."
"Kirito does not deserve her."
"I don't deserve you, so we got that in common."
"At least when you protect someone you actually save them."
"That Sawchi thing made me as mad as sad."
"Him and that little dragontamer were cute!"
"I like that blacksmith."
"That’s Aki with a damn hammer."
"That dragontamer is Kiria with a dragon on her head."
"We need to get her a dragon plushie."
"Agreed. I'll get her up and running. You just sit there, and keep looking beautiful."
"Okay. But only for you."
"I love you, Melody."
"I love you, Tyler."
He smiled as he went to the cutie. He then shook her gently.
"Hey, wake up."
she stirred, and yawned.
"We there yet?"
"Nearly. so, get your cute on."
She smiled sleepily,
"M'kay."
He then patted Zala.
"you, get your Grr on."
The Tigress growled.
"Atta girl."
He then buzzed the other bus. The screen lit up to show Ishigami making out with Miku. Tyler chuckled.
"Nice bro. I'd high five you, but I can't reach. Aki, if you would."
The sexy kendo captain smacked a out Stretched hand with her own.
"Thanks toots! We're almost there. Ghost, where my wolf at?"
The white wolf popped into the frame.
"Get your fangs on. I wanna make an impression.
The wolf snarled. Tyler smiled, as Ryuko appeared. He could see from how mellow her eyes were that she was Matou.
"Hey, there lovergirl. Nice to see ya."
she seemed taken aback.
"How'd you know it was me?"
"You are unmistakable, my badass streetchick. How ya doing?"
"I want a kiss sooooooo bad right now."
"I'll kiss you after. Hey, I got an idea for an evil prank for Matoi!"
"If it's what I think it is, you'll lose you spear."
"Love you! Is she pissed?"
"Ohhhhh, she is LIVID!"
"Can you hear Senkstu?"
"Like a weirdly talkative brother."
"Hey, I got more Hentai to show you sometime!"
Ryuko just busted up laughing as the Kamui sailor suit lost it. Tyler couldn't hear his rants but from Ryuko's gut busting laughter, it musta been priceless. She had tears streaming down her pretty face as the rants appeared to continue.
"Hey, Senkstu. Don't tell me.......you're not...curious?"
Ryuko was now on the floor, completely red in the face, and opening crying now. Tyler was enjoying the evil teasing. When a hefty smack got him from behind. He looked to see Satuski wringing her hand out.
"You are a pig in human clothing."
"Yeeeet, you're smiling?"
"I DO want to see if Byakuzan is as sharp as it was."
"Understood."
"Glad you do."
She then leaned in to whisper in his ear, where the still ranting Kamui couldn't hear.
"But I AM curious."
"I'll be sure to give you the FULL experience."
She smiled as she walked away. He then turned back to the screen
"Hey, Senkstu?"
He could FEEL the silent, WHAT?"
"LOVE YOU!"
He killed the feed and sat back down laughing at his evil prank. Melody was also laughing.
"That was just not fair."
"Never thought I tease a sailor suit into a hate filled rant, and nearly killing Ryuko with death by laughter."
"Matoi is going to beat the piss out of you."
"Worth it!"
"Arrogant jackass"
He smiled as the buses pulled into the compound. Tyler was standing by the door with Zala. Once the large vehicle stopped, Tyler stepped off the transport with a 400lbs white tiger right behind him. The beast got a few concerned looks from servants, then Saito approached, and bowed.
"Welcome back sir. I do hope the trip was a safe one."
Tyler spotted a pissed Ryuko Matoi making a beeline for him.
"The trip was fine, it just became dangerous in 4...3....2....1....ouch!"
"Your a sick fuck!"
"Love you too!! Hey......cozy?"
The Kamui had freakin steam coming off it, so pissed was he.
"YOU ARE A TRULY SICK FUCK! JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? AND MATOU? I WAS SEEING HER MEMORIES......NO JUST FUCKING NO....GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!"
Tyler was smiling as he gave a knowing wink at Ryuko. Saito could not hear that Kamui's rant, but just went with the strange boy.
"I take it this is Zala, sir?"
"It is. Zala, introduce yo self."
The white tiger took a breath, and let out a roar that echoed off the surrounding buildings like a grand cathedral. Tyler was impressed.
"Damn girl, now THATS how to make an entrance. Saito, are any of the other guests here?"
Melody and Amaki approached as the loyal steward replied.
"A few branches are in attendance. Ahh, Milady Melody, Milady Amaki. Welcome, back. And May I say, you look beautiful."
"Thank you, Saito."
"How kind. Love, shall we crash the party?"
"Ghost!"
The wolf came trotting, with Sakura, Lillica, Kie, Akio in tow. Behind Tyler was Kaguya, Hayasaka, Amaki, and Melody on his arm.
"Everyone else, ya have the run of the place. We'll crash the party, and join you after. Annnnnd.....SCATTER!"
The group did indeed scatter. Leaving only Tyler and his attendants by the buses. Zala and Ghost grumbled.
"Cut the crap. I just want you to scare these idiots. Then you can take turns playing. I want Ghost to go first. Zala has a more.....imposing presence."
The wolf snorted while the tiger just huffed.
"Lets go make a scene!"
Tyler walked up the steps with Melody on his arm, Zala beside her, Ghost beside him, Amaki a step behind with Lillica beside her, Kaguya and Hayasaka a step behind them, with Sakura, Kie, and Akio trailing. The servants opened the doors and an announcer listed off their names.
"Presenting the current heir apparent: The Demon Tyler Yataomo with His Angel, Melody Sakamuji."
The room all turned to get a look at the Demon and his Angel. The gasps of shock at Melody's gorgeousness, were nearly surpassed by the ones of horror as a massive white tiger was spotted stalking beside Melody, and a large white wolf beside Tyler. Tyler was loving the looks of shock, fear, and horror in the faces of those who could be a threat to his family. He was also enjoying the looks of admiration, jealousy, and envy in the faces of everyone else at Melody's good looks. Tyler walked to the head table, and sat in the Heads seat, Melody to his right, and Amaki to his left. The sexy RedFox had a look of approval on her face.
"Well played, they're scared now. Plus the confident way you claimed Otagowa's seat for yourself spoke volumes."
"Plus having Melody in your chair, and you in hers. It showed who TRULY wields the power here."
"You play our game well. That tiger was a brilliant move. It shows that Melody is a fierce, indomitable woman, and the way Ghost behaved made you seem like a dignified leader. Even if you look like the American fifties threw up. So, lets see their next move."
"Already see it. Forth pillar to the right, third from the back. See it?"
"Four different branches talking behind a pillar?"
"Possible power alliance."
"Yep. I know them. Minor factions. The one in the black suit is Suka. He is a business owner under our purview, the lady next to him is one Lryica Vale stein. She's a designer, and a royal bitch that thinks she's god's gift to men. That other man is Douglas. He's a merchant. Very....shady character, to say the least."
"How so?"
"I once caught him outside the bathhouse with a stool while Lillica and Sakura were in there."
"Why is he here?"
"Otagowa is a big believer in redemption."
"Ghost. Target marked. I want him shadowed. He pulls a stunt like that, howl, and neuter. Kay?"
He got a low growl."
"Surprised you didn't have Zala do that."
"A hunting Tiger is nearly impossible to detect. But Ghost has more experience here. Plus, she is faster then Zala. Zala might be stronger then my shewolf friend, but Ghost can outrun her."
"I see."
He patted the now disappointed Tigress
"Don't worry, my striped beast. I'm sure we'll find some idiot for you to play with."
The tiger gave a low rumble, that those standing close by could feel in their chests.
"Nice. Now, who’s the forth?"
"That is a cousin of Otagowa. He is a weasel of a man. His names Guki."
"Weasel?"
"Yup. His favorite pass time is making others feel inferior. He especially likes to bully smaller girls."
"Hey, Zala, found your idiot. He tries messing with our girls, maul him."
The tiger growled, loudly, and threateningly as she glared at the weaselly man. Amaki smiled at Tyler's merciless nature.
"Amaki, do we need either of those two?"
"No, we don't. I have wanted to excommunicate them for a few years now, but Otagowa always told me they're not that bad."
"I'm starting to think he's got a rather.....shady secret himself."
"I've wondered that myself from time to time."
"Well, if he does, you know I won't hesitate to call him out on it."
"At this point, you're far more vital to this family then he is. If you need to unseat him, you have my full support."
"Thanks. I get the feeling they just have a secret over his head. If it's what I think, it would explain a lot."
"Closet gay?"
"In the navy."
"The perfect stereotype?"
"Yup. Hey, that one's movin Ghost, do yo thang."
The wolf melted into the background and vanished, just as a woman in a yellow dress approached the head table with a small girl. Tyler smiled as they came forward.
"Hi. I'm Tyler, a pleasure to meet you."
The lady smiled at his kind tone.
"Thank you. I am Frika Fludinere. This is Ruuka. She's has a request."
The small girl seemed nervous as she placed a photo of him and his Angel on the table.
"Could you sign this please?"
"We both can. Ahhh, someone got a pen?"
"Think fast!"
"Thanks bro! Now, Ruuka? Heh, pretty name. here, Melody your turn."
He passed the photo to his Angel and the small girl's eyes lit up. Melody dazzled the little girl with a warm smile as she passed it back.
"Thank you! You're so beautiful! He's just dangerous."
"Ahh, you're sweet."
The girl giggled and ran off, a smile on her face. Then Frika turned back to them,
"Thank you for that. She's been kinda obsessed with the Demon and His Angel recently."
"I'm not sure if I should apologize, or say thank you."
The lady smiled.
"Both. I am glad to see that the rumors of your kindness were not false."
"The rumors about my Demon are all true. The good, and the bad."
"Well, as long as He has his Angel, I won't worry."
The lady took her leave, and Tyler sat back in his seat.
"That STILL feels weird."
"It's kinda flattering."
"Still weird though."
"Totally weird."
"It would seem the Main branch will let anyone join these days. Such a shame, but it would seem they have lost their pride."
A large, overweight man stepped forward to ogle Melody's impressive chest. Tyler smiled,
"Impressive, aren't they? Now move along, or I'll remove those eyes from that skull o yours."
The man huffed, offended more then scared. He instead turned to the lady Amaki.
"Madam, muzzle that barking dog. That barbaric tone is offensive to my palette."
"Amaki, who is this lardass? And Can I kill him?"
The lady laughed.
"This is Reginald von liktend. He manages a banking empire in Tokyo."
"He has good as Charles?"
"Not even close. If I had a choice, I'd put Charles in charge."
"Well, we own his ass right?"
"And his pants."
"Hmmm I wonder if-Hey, speak of the devil. Hey! Charles! Over here!"
He called to the patriarch of the Fujiwara empire. The man smiled as he came forward. Tyler stood up to shake his hand, something he did NOT do for Reginald.
"Young sir! It is good to see you!"
"Nice to see you too. Didn't expect to find you here at this circus. Chika and her clones are lost somewhere in the compound."
"I heard you were taking them to Moonwater? I thank you for your generosity."
"Not at all. I like that lovable airhead. Her clones are fun too. Hey, if you and the missus ever wanna take off somewhere, give a holler."
"Careful, I may have to take you up on that!"
"I'd be insulted if you didn't! So, how’s the number crunching?"
"Our profits are skyrocketing. Our workers are actually coming in with smiles, and leaving with them too."
"Pff, MY numbers have been rising too. This blatant disrespect has ruined my appetite, If I do not get a formal apology, I will-"
"You're still here? Huh, thought you left. Hey, Charles, got a question for ya."
"What can I do for you?"
"Ever thought of expanding to oohhhh, sayyyy Tokyo?"
"I have. But, I'm afraid I have yet to find...amicable waters, if you take my meaning."
"I think so. So, if an opening were to, oh I dunno suddenly open...?"
"I'd jump on it like a live hand grenade."
"HA! Good answer. You, lardass, for making my Angel uncomfortable, disrespecting your Head, your Matriarch, and just pissing me off, all you holdings, assets, everything you have to that greasy name, belong sot Charles. Except you. You're excommunicated. Now, get the fuck out, or get dragged out by Tiger fang."
Reginald's monocle popped out, so enraged as he was at this arrogant shit. Just then Saito came over.
"Sir, the document. Sign here."
"Here?"
"Thank you sir. Reginald, it is final. All you have, except enough to live comfortably off for the rest of your life, is now property of One Charles Fujiwara. The door is this way."
The large man grabbed a small knife from the table and stabbed it at Melody......last mistake. Tyler grabbed his fat wrist, and the man just stopped. The knife dropped to the table, and Melody now had a smile on her pretty face, as the Demon went to work. Tyler stepped up on to the table, and stepped to the floor. Still holding the bigger man's wrist.
"NEVER fuck with the Demon's Angel."
He squeezed and the man's wrist was heard to pop. His bones now reduced to mere dust, Tyler dragged the screaming man by his ruined wrist and threw him out the front door, sending him soaring a solid thirty feet. He shut the door, and turned to his guests.
"It would seem that I have a lot of shit to clear out of the gutters here. Amaki, is there anyone in this room we CAN'T afford to lose RIGHT now?"
"No, we have better replacements who beg for a chance."
"So there is not a soul in this room that is irreplaceable?"
"Just you, me, Saito, Charles, Melody, the Yataomo sisters, and Zala."
"I dunno, I think I could find a decent replacement for Lillica."
"I will kill you, you arrogant jackass."
"Love ya too sis! Oh, and Hayasaka is not replaceable either"
"Thanks for the shoutout."
"Sure toots. Now, let me be as clear as I can be here."
He was walking through the hall like he was an officer speaking to a bunch of raw recruits.
"I do not tolerate nearly as much as Otagowa does. If you piss me off, out the door you go, piss off Melody, I'll just kill you. This is MY family. I have only a few iron rules you WILL follow, if you don't either the door or the coffin await you. 1: I will not have shady or illegal deals going on behind the scenes. If you have any such dealings, then just leave now, as I'll find out sooner or later. 2: The ones at the bottom, our workers, get the best we can give them. We would not have the things we do at the top without a sound base.3: you WILL respect me and my Angel. You don't, well, my tiger is a very hungry kittycat. 4: As long as you keep the bottom line healthy, follow my rules to the letter, and just not annoy me, I'll leave you alone. Any questions?"
The room was now nervous at his show of power, and the fact he had his Demon Glare on full blast. He spotted the girl he'd signed a photo for, and she giggled as he fixed her with his legendary glare. He smiled as he kept going.
"No questions? Good. You know my rules. The rest is on you."
He then hopped over the table and retook his seat. Amaki was smiling ear to ear.
"Ohhh, that was brilliant! If only Otagowa knew how to put his foot down like that!"
"If only he knew how to please his bombshell wife."
"Prick."
"Guilty. so, Charles. I can count on you, right?"
The man was smiling.
"Of course sir. Only."
"Yes?"
"I do have a request."
"I'll keep an eye on Chika and the girls."
"Thank you sir. And lady Kaguya, I am so pleased to see you doing so well."
"Thank you Chara."
"Chara?"
"It's a kinda nickname the lady gave me when she was younger."
"Yeaahhhh, that’s not gonna go away anytime soon,"
The man sighed,
"Just, please don't sneak a wolf into my bedroom."
"Sure. That was a friggin good one though."
the man smiled and was about to reply when a loud, haunting howl was heard. Tyler sighed.
"I fuckin knew it. Zala, you have your man. Rest of you, with me."
They then headed to find Ghost pinning the weaselly man to the ground outside the large bath house. A stool and a camera on the ground. Tyler picked up the camera. Amaki was beside him to see his find.
"Hey, nice to see Kiria having fun in there. Hey, nice one o Ryuko....Matoi. Yup, I figured."
He went and banged a fist on the wall.
"Cover up, ladies, caught a peeper!"
There was an explosion of splashes as the naked girls raced for their clothes. Then Ryuko Matoi came out with her blood-red Scissor blades.
"Where’s the deadass?"
He pointed to the man in Ghost's fangs. There was a large puddle forming under him too.
"Greaaaat, a fat pig."
"Least SOMEONE finds you attractive!"
"Bite Me!"
"You'd taste weird. Hey, Amaki, whose this idiot's replacement?"
"His daughter."
"That thing reproduced?"
"Shocking, right? She's over there."
Tyler looked to see a tall woman with long brown hair, lively brown eyes, a moderate bust, and a silver dress making her way towards them.
"That goddess came from that?"
"My mom's a Victoria’s secret swimsuit model."
"I feel bad....for HER. I'm Tyler, wish it was under better circumstances, but nide to meet you regardless."
"Same, I'm Clare. So, what he do?"
"That camera sums it up nicely."
The lovely lady took the thing and got a disgusted look as she saw the objects of his photography,
"Seriously? Again?"
"ummmm, AGAIN?"
"He pulls this crap all the time. It's sick. But since he’s a family member he gets away with it."
"Bullshit he does. He's excommunicated too. You get the reins."
She was shocked.
"Just like that?"
"Those are MY friends he's snappin. He's lucky Ghost didn't kill him herself. Kiria's in there."
The wolf snarled viciously. She was about to pounce on him again, and only Tyler's warning stopped her.
"Enough, Ghost. He ain't gettin away this time."
"You better let me go."
"Or what?"
"I'll spill the family secret."
"Which is....?"
The man went pale as Tyler just calmly called him out in front of the family.
"Seriously, what is it? Come on, bro, don't leave us hangin."
The man growled from his spot on the ground.
"Otagowa is gay. And Lillica and Sakura are not his daughters."
Tyler, Sakura, Amaki, and Lillica all looked at each other.
"Called it."
"Jesus, you should open a fortune-telling biz."
"How can you predict the damn future like that?"
"This is getting REAL old REAL fast."
The other family members were horrified, but then Tyler started laughing.
"So fucking what? We family, if that is the best ya got, then just leave. Ghost, see him out."
The wolf growled, and lunged to grab his leg, and the angry wolf dragged the man towards the front, ignoring his screams for mercy. Tyler then addressed the other members.
"If you have a problem, speak now."
Silence.....
"Then this will be the last time we hear of this matter, is that clear."
More silence.
"IS......THAT........CLEAR?"
This time there was a chorus of yeses."
"Good sheep. Now, let’s get back."
Tyler smiled as he retook his spot at the table. Amaki was smiling.
"You were right, again."
"I'm kinda not surprised by that one."
"Him being gay?"
"No straight man would run from a wife as hot as you are."
"Thank you. He was pressured by his family pretty harshly to marry me. I thought they just saw how much of a catch i was."
"Go with both. Inflate that ego so you go whoosh when I pop it."
"Nice image. Hey, Lillica, Sakura, are you okay?"
The small silver scamp smiled.
"I'm mommies girl!"
"More Silver fairy."
"EEEPP!"
"See?"
"I'm fine. I'm just sad that I was mere blackmail material."
"Lillica, you are not MERE anything. You are my sister and my friend. That is not a MERE thing. Just remember your own awesomeness. Kay?"
She smiled.
"Thanks, I'd hug you, but."
He got up, walked over, and hugged her tightly
"Fuck them. You wanna hug, you get a hug."
She was proud of her fearsome brother.
"Thanks. I needed that."
"Sure."
He sat back down as Saito came over.
"Sir, that man has been handed to the police, and camera too."
"If those shots are not destroyed."
"I told them those are the Demon's friends, and that girl in the center a surrogate little sister. They went pale."
"That is always a good sign. Clare?"
"Set up as new branch head, sir."
"Good, but I get the feeling we're not done yet."
"Yes sir."
"So, Amaki, if Otagowa's gay, how drunk he need to be to pick up a college girl?"
"Well, according to him, he was seeing four of everyone."
"Yeesh. Yet, I get the feeling you tried that trick."
"Twice."
"And?"
"No dice."
"Eh, it doesn't really matter. We got Sakura, so we won that one."
"Sure, I love my Silver fairy."
"Me too."
Sakura was blushing in cute embarrassment at the words. Then Ghost came trotting back, thoroughly pleased with herself.
"Did you take out the trash?"
She barked.
"Good Girl. Hey, Sakura, wanna play some tag?"
"Here?!"
"These idiots need to get a crash course in cute. Plus, ya got shorts on. Have fun."
"I love you!"
Sakura jumped out from behind the table and lunged at the white wolf, Ghost dodged and poked her with her muzzle, then the game was on. Tyler smiled as he watched them play. Amaki was enjoying too.
"I love just the way you flex."
"I'm sorry?"
"You just threw out two members, terrified the others, showed off the Demon's Glare, and now you have a wolf playing tag with your sister. Look, they're both scared and envious."
"Nice to see."
A loud, angry tiger's roar was then, filling the room with dread.
"God fuckin dammit!"
They took off to find Zala had pinned the one called Guki beneath a massive paw with her claws unsheathed. Behind her was little Lily, who was shaking was tears were pouring down her cute face. Tyler was in front of the small artist in an instant.
"What happened?"
The girl hugged her scary friend.
"I was drawing a picture of that Koi pond, when he came over and started saying my picture was crap. I ignored him, as I knew you would like it, then he slapped me saying not to ignore my elders and betters. He then threw my art supplies in the pond. He then pinned me down, and had the same look you give Melody when you play. That’s when Zala came out of nowhere and slammed into him like a truck. She pins him and roars in his face. That’s when you came out."
She was shaking, and Tyler could see her papers floating in the pond.
"Zala, make sure he NEVER forgets. Don't kill him, but otherwise, MAUL."
The tiger went to her task with gusto, slashing and tearing at the screaming man. All the while roaring with rage at this monster that had dared to hurt her friend. Tyler just held Lily tight.
"I'll get you more. I promise."
She hugged him back.
"I'm just sad I can't show you my picture."
"I am too. Well, just make a better one. I'll frame it on my wall."
"Mean it?"
He sat back and held out his pinky.
"Pinky it!"
She giggled and returned the sworn oath.
"Feel better?"
"Yup!"
he hugged her again. Then Saito came over with a large box.
"I am deeply sorry miss. Here, these should help."
It was a large box of pencils, colored and regular, paper, pens markers, anything and everything she could want. Her eyes lit up.
"I'll get a weekly shipment set up for you."
"Weekly?"
"Would daily be better?"
"Umm, how about every other week?"
"That works. You can make pictures for our sanctuaries."
Her eyes lit up even more, and she nearly throttled him and when she hugged him. Tyler gave Saito a hidden thumbs up for his rescue of her trip. He then released Lily,
"I'll get the ones you're not gonna use put on the bus."
"I love you!"
"Love ya to, sis!"
He then walked over to where Zala was growling at the badly clawed man. Tyler then reached under his arm and pulled his pistol. He fired three shots, all missing, around the man’s head, the he fired the remining rounds in the mag into the ground at the other family members feet.
"I am pissed. I gave you my rules not ten minutes ago. You clearly didn't listen."
He dropped the mag and reloaded.
"Maybe that was my fault, maybe, I was too lenient. If that's the case."
He pointed the weapon at a man in the group. His eyes were filled with a bloodlust that set them all trembling. His voice was calm, level, and had an undercurrent of ice that sent shivers down everyone's spine.
"If I was too lenient, then maybe I should just kill you now. God knows I want to. Give me a solid reason why I shouldn't leave you all as corpses."
The trembling members saying nothing. The gunshots had made his friends come running. They saw the mauled man and an angry Zala, Lily's art supplies floating in the Koi pond, and understood what happened. The group went to stand behind Tyler, while a few servants fished the ruined supplies out of the beautiful pond. Tyler sighed.
"So.....you have chosen.....death."
"Son, wait."
Amaki came over and stood between the crowd and the Demon. She faced him, and winked, as she then faced the gathered family.
"Maybe they just need to know you were serious."
He caught her game.
"Hmmm, perhaps. Threats without proof of follow through are mere words. But, then again. Do they really understand?"
"Well, let me ask them. Will you follow his rules now?"
There was an instant yes from the still scared group.
"Well, how can we trust your word?"
They grabbed a pair of people, and shoved them forward. They were Suka and Lyrica.
"Why are you offering them?"
Clare stepped forward, very evidently shaking.
"They have been plotting to overthrow the main branch for years. He loves to record ladies changing, and she offers sex for business deals. Long as she gets off the deal goes through."
Tyler looked at Amaki.
"Son, I have a gun too."
"I wasn't gonna say anything!"
"It's loaded."
"Seriously! I wasn't! Just reminds me of-"
"We CAN hear you!"
"I have my sword."
"He does realize we're all RIGHT here?"
"GOD DAMN, FINE!!! I'LL STAY QUIET!!"
"Best Idea He's had all day."
"Fuck you, Ryuko."
"Love you!"
"Yeah yeah."
Amaki was laughing at the exchange between Matou and Tyler. Tyler flipped his loaded pistol back into his under arm holster.
"Well, since you're offering them up. I'll let you off the hook here. BUT ONLY THIS ONCE. Understood?"
The Members nodded.
"Good sheep. You, you're excommunicated, stripped of everything you own, and it is handed to the appropriate people. Him, I really want him to just bleed to death. Can we let him?"
"Fraid not son. We have enough here to put in jail for a while."
"I guess that'll do. I still really wanna kill him though."
"Yeah, ya can't."
Zala huffed, and cuffed the sobbing in agony man. The tiger then went and gave Lily a hearty nudge. Nearly knocking the small girl over. Lily babbled happily as she hugged the dangerous animal. Tyler sighed as the members went back inside and the idiot hauled away on a stretcher. He then crossed the small bridge to the island they had rested on the last time they were there. He laid down and just groaned. Melody sat beside him, along with Satski and Amaki.
"You okay, love?"
"I'm fine. I just really, REALLY hate this shit."
"I understand your pain. Ragyo was fond of these kind of power displays"
"My respect for you grows daily."
"We only met a few hours ago"
"Now I feel like a stalker, cause I watched your show like ohh eight times."
"Fanboy."
"Ha! Blow me!"
"If you like...."
"Wait until AFTER we see that other Reincarnate. I'm gonna need you and Ryuko for that."
"I understand."
"Amaki, can we LEAVE, like PLEASE?"
"Sadly not yet. we need to be here for another hour."
"Fuuuuuuckk."
"I hate this too. Luckily we only to this shit once every six months."
"Thank fuckin christ. So, I have to kill an hour. Hey, Satuski."
"Yes?"
"We got a dojo, wanna go a few rounds?"
she smiled warmly.
"Sure. I'd love to cross swords."
They got up and went to the dojo. They grabbed kendo swords, and took stances. Tyler was smiling with excitement. Amaki was the caller.
"Two outa three!"
She dropped her hand and the fighters charged. Tyler swung with a heavy overhead shot, only for Satski to block and counter.
"Is he getting pushed back?"
The others had come in to watch the match. Aki was smiling.
"No, he's fighting her as an equal. For once he's up against someone he truly respects."
"He respects us, right?"
"Yeah, but no like that. Look, nice counter. He is fighting a more....worthy opponent. He respects us don't get me wrong, but well, look!"
The boy was truly enjoying himself as he and Satuski danced and clashed. He would slash, and she would block and retaliate with her own swing. It seemed like a dance between lovers then an actual duel.
"He's not even using half his full abilities."
"No, he's just playing. Satuski can tell too, but see?"
"She's loving it."
"It's like they're communicating."
"I could watch them dance for hours."
Tyler was having more fun battling Satuski then any other. Her movements, while rusty, were fluid and elegant. Her strength and skill showing as she countered the Demon's swing to bring her blade down to try to wack him.
"How long they been going?"
"Oh, hey, Kizi. Bout five minutes, why?"
"He beat me in under a minute. she good?"
"Yes she is. But he's doing this for fun, not to prove a point, defend us, or shut someone up. He's playing with a friend."
"If that’s him playing then he's even better then I gave him credit for. Hey, nice footwork from the lady."
Tyler smiled as he hooked his blade under Satuski's and gave a slight heave. The act flipping her onto her back.
"First point, Tyler!"
He pulled her to her feet.
"Okay, I want you to get serious!"
"Think you can handle it?"
"Show me the Demon's Sword!"
"uh, phrasing!"
"I know what I said!"
He smiled, and took his favorite stance. When Amaki dropped her hands, and Tyler surged forward, and spun a circle, giving Satuski a clear opening, but she didn't take it, instead diving to the right, avoiding his sweeping blade. She went to hit him, only to get her sword knocked away by his handle. She then leapt backward, avoiding his blade. Once the tip of his sword was pointed at her, he lunged, the tip aimed for her stomach. She sidestepped and swung an under handed swing, only for the Demon to block with his pulled in blade. He used the impact to spin and swing at her, and she ducked under him. They then jumped back.
"You're amazing Satuski!"
"You're better!"
"Come on, lets go!"
They leapt and locked blades. kizikia was amazed at the sight of Satuski holding her own with the Demon.
"I feel very inadequate right now. I can't beat that kid in a hundred years, and she's nearly at his level. Who is she?"
"My sister. She's got a few issues. So, she hides her true abilities."
"If the respect he's showing her is anything to judge by, that young lady is truly remarkable."
Tyler was really loving his duel with the former dictator. Satuski's swordplay was flawless, and her movements had lost their rust. he smiled and dropped back on his toes, and lunged with a double-fisted stab. she dodged, but when she countered, he countered her counter by vanishing, and tapping her lightly on the back with his handle.
"Winner! Tyler!"
Satuski was panting with a large smile on her face. He handed her a water bottle.
"That was awesome! Satuski, you're even better then I thought!"
She was loving his gushing praise.
"Thank you. I'm still very rusty, and I am not yet used to my new form."
"If that’s what you call rusty, then get back to your best! I don't think even I could beat you at your best!"
She smiled, and they went to sit by the wall with the others to rest. They sat, and Melody was under his arm like a flash.
"You seemed to have fun, love."
"I did. Satuski is an amazing swordschick. She'd easily survive in my fights. Hell, she'd probably WIN."
Melody seemed a little bothered by his blatant gushing over the reincarnated girl. Tyler sat back, and relaxed. He then looked to hug Melody to see her with a strained loo0k in her eyes.
"Hey, what’s wrong? I didn't upset you, did I?"
He was now very concerned for his Angel. She then looked up at her worrying lover.
"I okay love. Just.....a little jealous."
"I'm sorry, if I was gushing over her instead of you."
"Not it. I can't wield a sword, so I guess I feel a little....envious she can cross blades with you."
He was still concerned. But she kissed him, and it had all the same love, longing, and sheer weight behind it as always. She was smiling as she pulled back.
"Better?"
"Yes. I love you."
"I love you too. I guess even I can get jealous."
"If you want, Melody, I can teach you a few tricks."
"You're very kind Satuski, but I think you would be a better sparring partner for my love. He was loving it."
"He was wasn't he? Well, if ever you want to, I'll gladly teach you."
"Why do I get the feeling you're trying to bribe my girlfriend Satuski?"
The reincarnated girl choked on her water at this statement. She coughed as she tried to retort.
"Hey, if you pass out, you get mouth to mouth."
"Careful, she just might on purpose!"
"If she does, I'm sure Matou wouldn't mind waking the sleeping beauty!"
Matoi was nearby, and went beat red at both his words, and at the images Matou flooded her mind with.
"You're all sick fucks."
"Love you too! Hey, Senkstu, whaddya think oh my girls rack? They stretch you out?"
The Kamui pled the fifth as Melody replied for him.
"He loved them. I can hear him now too. He said they were the biggest and softest he's ever felt."
"Well, to be fair, his pool of experience boils down to Ryuko, that crazy bitch that made him hurl, mako, and Satuski. They're not really know for double-Ds. They're hot, but not as busty. Plus that one chick just wasn't fair. Remember her, that one that stole you?"
The Kamui retched.
"Ugh, her blood was disgusting. Yours Melody, was rather....calming. Strangely enough."
"I bet mine would either restore your full power or kill you."
"I'm thinking kill me. From what I understand, you're a toxic waste dump."
"Nice. Hey, you can feel the presences of everyone that's ever worn you, right?"
"More or less. I get a general Direction, but nothing Specific."
"Can you feel Mako?"
Ryuko looked up, shocked.
"Mako?"
"Yeah, I kinda liked that empty headed crack addict. I'd like to meet her, if possible."
"Well, I CAN tell she's in this world, somewhere. But when I focus on it, it gets fuzzy, like"
"Signal interference?"
"More or less. So, is she in this world? Yes. Can I help find her? If we get close."
"Well, least we know she's here. That’s a start. Can you feel anything else?"
"I keep feeling a familiar presence."
"The primordial lifefiber?"
"Oh god no. This is more like, Hime."
"Reallllly?"
"Yeah, which is weird, cause she never out me on."
"Well, if I remember right, she COULD hear you near the end."
"I see her again I'll kill her again."
"Ryuko."
"What?"
"If she attacks you first, then drop her. Otherwise call ME. This is not a request. If you start to attack random people on the street in MY FRIENDS body, I promise you, I WILL find a way to rip. you. out of her. We understand each other?"
She shuddered as Matou's warning was board cast through her skull.
"We understand each other."
"Good. Matou, keep an eye on her."
"You don't trust em?"
"Ryuko, Hime pissed you off so bad the lifefibers in Senkstu nearly consumed you. Hell, I could do that now myself."
"Look, okay, I get it. This isn't even my body. So I promise to be careful when I'm drivin."
"Well, we know you can't do that right. You're a hell of a bikerchick though."
"Bite me."
Tyler smiled as Amaki walked in, her heels in her hand and an expression of relief on her face.
"We good?"
she smiled.
"Then lets get the fuck outta here!"
They all got to their feet and reboarded the buses. Tyler plumped on the soft couch as Melody went to the bathroom to change out of the dress. Satuski took the opportunity to lay on the couch, and place her head in his lap.
"Well, hello there."
"This is more comfy than I thought."
"Well, I'm glad."
"She won't get jealous, will she?"
"Has Satski filled you in on our...arrangement?"
"She has."
"so, long as you’re in, she's fine."
"I am in."
"Sweet, always wanted to bang an Anime girl."
"I'm a bit fiercer then most girls."
"Well, I take it you like it, rough?"
She smiled, and didn't answer. Melody came out and smiled as she sat on his other side.
"Got another for me to play with?"
"Ohhhh, Satuski, in my Harem, we share."
"I think I can handle that."
"Well, welcome to the freak show. Hey, Melody, how's your feet?"
"A little sore."
"Want a rub down?"
"Please!"
Satuski moved as Melody swung her feet into his lap. He rubbed her down, getting little moans of relief from his lovely lover. The buses next destination was the house of that poor girl and her mother. Kiria had swapped with Ryuko since the girl they were going to se was a potential reincarnate. Zala was looking rather depressed at being separated from her little playmate. As Tyler helped his sexy girlfriend relax, he discussed the upcoming hassle.
"So, if it IS Zero Two reincarnated, then she's probably distraught at the disappearance of her darling."
"That was...Hiro, right?"
"Yup. He was a beta to the freakin max. But they loved each other fiercely enough to fight against a entire society."
"Like you and Melody?"
"Pretty much."
"What’s she like? In the show that is?"
"Zero Two was a fierce, strong-willed wildcat of a sexy girl. She did what she wanted when she wanted. She had great physical strength too, and speed. If I had to guess, she could hold her own against me in terms or raw power. Intellect, she was sharp, but she was extremely distant and mistrusting. Grow up as a labrat and you get a few issues."
"So, what’s our play?"
"Shit goes south, I'll have to restrain her. Worst case, Ryuko might have to sync up if I can't hold her."
"She's that strong?"
"More...unpredictable. If I can get her to at least listen to me, we have a chance."
"If you can't?"
"I'll have knock her out and restrain her till she does."
"We have to be that extreme?"
"If we don't, they'll just lobotomize her. Can't raise hell if you're a vegetable."
"Why didn't they do that to you?"
"They did. Twice. But I have a ridiculously insane healing rate. They removed the pick, and I was unaffected. They did a cat scan and nope, nothing. So, they stopped trying."
"Jesus."
"She might not be as lucky. Specially if her mom just gives up before I get there."
"Then we need to hurry."
"Yeah. If we can help her, she's a fun person to hang with. If a little odd."
"She a Waifu too?"
"On a whole other level then you, Ryuko. You're a sexy badass, but you never beat up monsters doggystyle. Or fuck I'll just show you. Here."
He pulled up a picture of Zero-Two in her red Steman outfit.
"Damn, I want that!"
"That looks weird, but I like it too."
"See what I mean?"
"She looks dangerous, and sexy."
Tyler was about to reply when they reached the house in question. There was a large ambulance with a decent amount of armed guards around it. Tyler tapped the drivers cab.
"Block that things exit."
"Sir."
The bus stopped, and blocked the ambulance from leaving. Tyler swung out of the transport to approach the first guard he saw.
"Hey, civilian-"
"Tyler Yataomo. What’s going on here?"
"The Demon? Sir! We're forcibly removing a dangerously insane girl from the building."
"Stand the fuck down."
"Sir we can't-"
Tyler grabbed him by the throat,
"Either you stand down, or die. Make a choice."
He dropped the man and started to shove bodies out of his way. As he went he dialed up Saito.
"Sir?"
"The mother of that girl is trying to have her committed. You know what to do."
"At once."
He hung up as he threw open the kitchen door to see the mother and commanding officer listening to a fight upstairs. As the Demon stepped into the room, they all went pale.
"Call the men off her."
"But"
"Or. Die."
He man blew a whistle, and the sounds of violence ended abruptly. He then glared at the mother.
"Miserable bitch. You call for MY help, then have her committed before I get here? Tch, drop dead. Lets go help that poor soul."
The mother just hung her head in shame as the trio shoved armed guards out of their way. The upstairs was a mess. Holes in walls, shattered pictures, broken furniture, and large body sized holes that had been clearly used for escapes. They were standing outside a single room. From inside was the sound of screaming and yelling.
"Darling! Where’s my Darling!"
Tyler the knocked on the door.
"Hey, I want to help you. Can i come in?"
Something crashed against the door.
"Stay out! I want my Darling!"
"I can help you find Hiro!"
"Darling?"
There was a sound of scraping as the door opened slightly, and a pink-haired girl poked her head out. A guard, thinking the Demon was on their side, tried to rush her, only for the Demon to grab him, and shatter his arms.
"Alright. All of you get the fuck out. Now."
The men hesitated.
"I. Said. OUT!!!"
He pulled his gun and shot at them, and they beat a hasty retreat. Once the hall was empty did he holster his weapon.
"I have a special hatred for them. Worthless fucks."
He then looked at the reshut door.
"Zero-two?"
The door opened again, and she poked her head out.
"They can't touch you anymore. So, please. Can we come in? We can help you."
She looked at him, and he smiled. She then opened the door all the way, and allowed them in. Once inside she slammed and barricaded the door. The girl was tall, with long pink hair that hung straight to her back. Her eyes were a lovely shade of teal, and she had small horns growing out of her head. Her clothes were torn badly, revealing so much of her lovely body. Tyler, Ryuko, And Satuski all sat on the floor. The room utterly destroyed by her fierce fight for her freedom. The girl hesitated, then sat down across from Tyler.
"You can find my Darling?"
"I'm like ninety-five percent sure I can. It's gonna be a royal pain in the ass, but if I found you, then he's bound to show too at some point."
She seemed like she desperately wanted to believe him, but.
"How can I trust you?"
"Well, can I ask you a few things? I want to help you. And I can. so, lets start with introductions. Sound fair?"
"You first."
"Sure. I'm Tyler Yataomo. I'm happy to meet you. My other name is The Demon."
"You have three names?"
"Some have many. What’s yours?"
"My darling called me....Zero-Two."
"I thought so. Okay, Zero-Two. I am going to ask you a strange question."
"What?"
"Is there another girl inside your head, or your soul? Like maybe crying her eyes out right now?"
Her teal eyes went wide.
"How?"
Here Ryuko Matoi and Satuski Kiryuin spoke up.
"We're like you. My name is Ryuko Matoi. My OTHER is Ryuko Matou."
"I am Satuski Kiryuin. My Other is Satski Kiryun."
Zero-two was confused as she looked from one to the other.
"Other?"
Tyler was using his kindest voice to explain to the poor girl.
"Zero-Two. Listen, what is the very last thing you remember doing with Hiro?"
She got a faraway look in her eyes.
"We were smashing a bomb into the Virn homeworld, I was badly damaged, and he had transformed into a Claxosaur human hybrid like me. The there was a flash of light. I remember falling with him in my hands as we fall through outer space back to earth. Then I lost the feeling of his fingers. It goes black, then I'm sitting inn this room watching some pictures on a screen."
"What were the pictures?"
"Me and my Darling, when we first piloted together. I'm confused where am I, what am I, where’s my darling?"
She was now just about to start crying. Tyler held up a hand to stop the kind girls from touching her.
"I can explain what happened. But we're gonna be a while. You're in a new world from your old one."
"New world?"
"Exactly. The Virn bomb blew. And your bodies were destroyed, but your souls stayed together as you returned to earth. At some point, the pair of t=you wound up here. Claxosaurs, and Virn do not exist in this world. Well, Claxosaurs don't I know that much, the Virn might, but they are either very few or nonhostile. You died. Then your souls, and your memories were the placed in the new form you now possess. Are you with me so far?"
She sat back, shocked.
"I....died? We...died?"
"Yup. Now, you live again. But, that is NOT your original body. You're a passenger. Now, the pilot is that poor girl crying in your mind."
"She's my.....pilot?"
"Well, maybe Franxx is a better way to describe it to you. So, in a nutshell, you've been given a second chance to live, but only if you can share that body. If you can't then, well, I have a bet it'll kill you."
"Um, when were ya gonna tell us that?"
"Uhhh what she said?"
"Because at this point it's just a theory. I didn't tell you, because you already reached an agreement. No sense forcing it."
he got smacked for that. Zero-Two seemed to fall within herself,. as if talking to her Other. The a small, scared voice, the exact opposite of the strong ironlike bell tone was heard.
"Excuse me? Can you hear me?"
"Hi, sweetie, I'm Tyler. What’s your name?"
The Original then started to cry.
"What’s wrong with me?"
Tyler then hugged her tightly.
"Nothing. You just have two souls."
She looked up at him, fear in her pretty eyes.
"Two souls?"
"Can you hear her?"
"She's saying to get off me!"
"Sorry!"
He moved back, and explained it to the scared girl.
"So, I have Zero-Two inside me? The REAL ZERO-TWO?"
Her voice was now awe-struck, as if the Waifu herself being a part of her was a gods gift to her.
"Yup. Hey, you know Kill la kill?"
"I LOVE Ryuko!"
"Lemme see your finger, I got a way to prove this."
He pricked her finger and rubbed it on Senkstu.
"Well?"
"Her blood is odd."
"Is...that senkstu? The Kamui?"
"A pleasure to meet yoouuuuuu!"
The girl had pounced on Ryuko and was hugging her tightly.
"OHMYGOGOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Its the REAL senkstu!"
She was losing it! Tyler smiled.
"Ryuko, draw Scissor."
The reincarnated girl stood and pulled her small Scissor and the girl's eyes went wide as saucers as they transformed before her very eyes.
"Are....are....you Ryuko.....Matoi?"
She smiled as she recollasped them.
"Damn right I am. Three guesses who that chick is?"
She looked at Satuski with literal stars inn her eyes.
"You can't be...Satuski Kiryuin? Can you?"
"I am indeed. A pleasure."
The star struck girl hugged her too, then she got a good look at Tyler's face.
"The Demon? The Demon in my room?"
"I came to help you. Now, I'm taking you in. Se that?"
His phone was ringing. He answered.
"I take it we're set?"
"Of course sir. I am glad to assist the lady. her mother is shall we say....highly strung. She want a perfect daughter."
"I getchya. Have her cards sent to that spa."
"They will be under armed guard until the handoff."
"Good man."
He hung up
"Soooo, what’s your name?"
She blinked.
"Ummm, Aoita."
"Wait, like Zero-Two's other name?"
"Exactly sir. I still can't believe I have THE Zero-Two inside me."
"You can talk to her, try."
"Ummm, okay."
Her teal eyes went dim, as her internal conversation took place. After maybe fifteen minutes, her eyes popped wide and she was smiling.
"It really is her! This is the best day of my life!"
"Did you reach an agreement?"
"uh-huh! We'll share our body. She wants to find Hiro and I want to meet him. So, we'll swap out from time to time."
"coolio. Well, you're coming with me."
"Huh?"
"You're a Yataomo now. Load up."
Her eyes went wide.
"I am the Demon's....sister?"
"And friend. So, wanna run with the freakshow?"
"Um, Zero-Two just growled."
"Riiiiight, I forgot about her early life. Hey, Zero-Two, I'm sorry. I tease my friends mercilessly. So, ya know, brace."
Aiota giggled.
"She just snorted. So, what do I pack?"
"Well, enough for a few weeks. Me and the rest of the loony bin are hitting a hotspring spa. So, prep for that."
"Hotspring spa?"
"Yeah, Ryuko and Satski didn't tell you? You gon git pampered to death! You too, new girl."
"Eppp!"
"Cute"
She smiled as she started to pack her clothes.
"I'll have people get the rest of your stuff. I need to have a word with that mother o yours. "Ryuko, Satuski, would be so kind as to entertain our weeb friend?"
"Otaku!"
"Well said! Oi! Omae ma shindieru!"
"NANI?"
He chuckled as he went back downstairs. The commander was waiting with the now sobbing mother.
"Pff, I hope you learned your lesson here. Next time you send for the Demon, let the Demon work. And you, if you get in my way again, I'll kill you and all your men. We clear?"
"Yes sir. And the girl?"
"A Yataomo now. She's loading up as we speak."
The mother said nothing. But as the girls were walking by, she tried to hug her girl good-bye but.
"Get away from me."
Zero-Two wasn't havin it. The former Nine member just flaunted her great strength, carrying her bags alone. Tyler was smiling as they headed for the buses.
"Hey, Ryuko, wanna swap with Kiria? I want her and Zero-Two to get acquainted."
"Sure. I'll blow you later."
"Love you!"
Matou smiled as she climbed aboard. Zero-Two was confused as she led onto his bus.
"Who's Kiria?"
"Only the single sweetest girl you will ever meet. Watch, she'll either hug her new friend first or the tiger.
"Tiger?"
"You'll see."
they climbed aboard and the pink-haired girl stopped as she beheld Zala lounging on the couch. The Tigress looked at the new arrival and rumbled.
"Zala says hi."
Tyler then led the now impressed Pystol to where Melody was resting on the couch. Again, Zero-Two was stunned. Tyler smiled proudly as he introduced them.
"Melody, this is Zero-Two. Her Other is Aiota. Their part of the family now. Ladies, this is Melody. She's my lover. And My Angel."
Zero-Two had never seen a girl just as beautiful as Melody, or a tiger before. The Amaki walked out naked, rubbing her wet flame colored hair
"rescued another damsel?"
"Pff, This here ain't no damsel. This Zero-Two. That overly busty bedbreaker is Amaki Yataomo. Hey, Zero-Two, gonna say hi, or what?"
The horned girl jumped.
"I don't really DO introductions..soo,"
"Hey, ask Aiota. Have you even talked to her? Like for real?"
"I suppose I should. I fear I don't know much about this world."
"Take a seat, and lay back. Good, take a bit."
The former labrat laid on the long couch, and Tyler saw her eyes go blank. He then sat beside Melody.
"How bad is it?"
"Not bad, per se, it's she's like Ryuko and Satuski. Only her world was post-apocalyptic. So, most of our daily crap is either new or mind-blowing. In her world, you get a number not a name. It wasn't until Hiro started to throw wrenches in gears with his questions and general existence that the world actually moved forward. Dude still beta as hell an all, but at least he got that proper disrespect for authority."
"So, how do we help?"
"We find Hiro. I think if we just stay the course we'll find him."
"What’s make you so sure?"
"In their world, they were like Me and Melody. He was her Prince, Her his Beast. If she came here, then so did he. They're that kinda inseparable."
"That’s romantic and sad."
"Ohhh, I will find him. If only to smack him."
"you'll do what to my Darling?"
"Finished your chat already?"
"Yes. Now what will you do to my Darling?"
"Give him a wake up call."
Zero-Two was glaring at him, and then Kiria came squealing onto the scene. The twin tailed sprite went right for Zala, who merely lifted a massive paw, and Kiria snuggled under and was enveloped in warm tigress fur. Zero-Two was speechless at this new adorable arrival.
"Kiria, this is Zero-Two. Zero-Two, meet the world cutest little sister, Kiria."
Kiria then wiggled out from under a complaining Zala to go and hug her new friend.
"Hi! You're really pretty. Are those horns real?"
The poor girl seemed very confused.
"Girls with horns don't exist here. And be careful with that strength of yours, if you're not, you'll hurt people. So, give Kiria a gentle hug. She's very cuddly."
She seemed hesitant, but wrapped her arms around the gleeful sprite. Kiria squealed.
"You're warm Zero-Two! Can I touch your horns? Please?"
"You're...not scared of me?"
"Nope! I think you're really nice! Plus Tyler's the scariest one in here!"
Zala snorted, and Kiria giggled.
"So, can I?"
Zero-Two was very confused, and rather unsure how to handle the sheer home-lightener that was Kiria.
"Um, sure, I guess? Just don't be rough!"
She lowered her head, and Kiria poked her small red horns cautiously.
"What does it feel like?"
"I don't know, like...poking my fingernail? Or a tooth?"
"You're sooooo coooollll! Hug!"
Kiria hugged the taller girl again, and Zero-Two found she liked hugging the lovable scamp. The Zala rumbled.
"Coming! Later Zerotwo!"
"Later?"
Kiria hopped down and laid back with a now happily rumbling Zala. Tyler was smiling at the unsure girl's face.
"Well, that's Kiria. You're in a new world now. The only one inn this bus people truly fear is me. To them, you're just a dedicated cosplayer. so, relax."
"What is a cosplayer?"
"In a nutshell? Someone that dresses like a character from TV or movies."
"Aiota had something like that in her memories. So, I'm an Anime character?"
"To us. You come from a parallel universe. In other words, a different reality."
"I have never heard of such a thing."
"Okay, here, this should help. This world is basically the same as the one you came from, only 200 years in the past. Before Magma energy was discovered. follow?"
She sat back, and crossed her arms.
"So, My Darling and I got sent to the same planet, 200 years back in time on that planet, in a different universe?"
"That’s the size of it, yeah."
"That’s....kinda insane."
"Throw the fact that Ryuko and Satuski are form another universe themselves, and you get a recipe for a headache."
"My head hurts NOW."
"Well, then just think of how happy you'll be when you reunite with Hiro."
She did, and became wrapped in a smile.
"Better?"
"Much. So, how do we find him?"
"We're going to keep on with our plans. If my hunch is correct, he's along our path somewhere."
"And if he's not?"
"He is. You two are a special kinda inseparable. Plus, if you've awakened, he has too. Long as he listens to his Other and doesn't do something stupid, he'll be fine."
"How can you be so sure?"
"I found you, didn't I?"
She sighed,
"Fine. I'll trust you. I want to talk some more with Aiota."
"coolio. Just, I feel I should warn you."
"What?"
"Well, remember the whole Cosplayer thing? Remember you're an anime Waifu. People will want to get pictures, Autographs, and some want to get touchy feely with that bust and dat ass. So, try to be aware of that. Aiota can give you a crash course in our society."
"Okay. I just want my Darling."
"we'll find him. So, just relax."
She laid back and dove inward. Satuski was smiling.
"You're very good at this."
"Well, I feel bad for her. The other piece of her soul is missing. Plus, she's suffered like I did. So, I want to help her."
"You care about her?"
"She got an ending to her story that she didn't deserve. They save the planet, only to die? Sorry, noble yes. A good ending? Not even a little. After the shit they went through, they deserved to live out their lives together. Even If the dudes beta as all hell"
"What does 'beta' mean?"
Zero-Two had popped out to ask the question.
"Well, if I had to define it...He's the kinda guy that WANTS the dream girl, but gets side tracked on the way to save her. Basically, like the opposite of me. I want something I take it. Someone gets in my way, I move them. I want to kiss my girl, watch..."
He then took Melody by the mouth and kissed her deep. she sighed with joy as he did so. After a minute they parted. With a very shocked Zero-Two looking at him.
"This is OUR world. Lemme ask you, would Hiro just come out and kiss you like that?"
She shook her head.
"He's like a nervous kid."
"See? That’s a Beta. I'm not nervous. Here, I'll prove my point. Hey, Kaguya? Hungry?"
The petite girl smiled lewdly, and pounced on him, and unsheathed his sword. He then fitted his meat into her supple mouth. Zero-Two's mouth effectively hit the floor. Tyler smiled at the mind-blown girl. Kaguya was really into it as she bobbed up and down. She had him shooting in under three minutes, and Zero-Two watched her throat bulging like she was swallowing something. The he went limp and she let him fall. She then went and grabbed Hayasaka and shoved her cream tasting tongue down her throat. Tyler smiled as Melody cleaned him up.
"See? Can you say your guy can do that?"
Zero-Two was beside herself at what she had just witnessed, and little Aiota was too. Zero-Two then swallowed, like she was thirsty or something.
"So, Hiro would never to that, or let me do that. Sooo, what do I do when I find him?"
"You jump him. Like I did to Melody. Or if he's asleep, pull his pants down, and stuff it down your throat. As long as he isn't gay, having a girl as beautiful as you stuffing his meat down her throat will be all it takes."
"Takes for what?"
"For him to mate with you. You do want that, right?"
She blinked, and her eyes went wide.
"We...can do that.....here?"
"well, I plan to fuck Melody at that hotspring. So, ya go nuts. Just, have Aiota give you the rundown on her body. Since ya know, ya share it."
This Time Zerotwo laid out and passed out, intent on a real discussion. Melody smiled as she licked him.
"You're enjoying this."
"Oh, hell yeah. Teaching Zero-two is fun too. In her old life, sex wasn't a thing. People were immortal and they lost the ability to reproduce. After a while, her generation to be exact, people finally started to remember that hey, sex is fun. Wanna know something bout Hiro?"
"What?"
"When he met Zero-Two, she pulled him into her franxx, and he later got an STD."
"You mean they?"
"Kinda did and kinda didn't. She was known has a partner killer, as she would suck their lifeforce of them to suppress her other half. Hiro was the only bastard immune. reason? He got a taste of her blood when she scraped her knee in a failed escape attempt. That STD nearly killed him. It was what nearly led Ichigo to kick her out of her squad.
"Ichigo?"
"A blue-haired childhood friend. Ya know the stereotype. She's the childhood friend that gets passed over for the better girl."
"That’s rough."
"Not really. She was a jealous bitch. And a piss-poor commander. She very nearly got her whole team killed numerous times. Bunch of dysfunctional jackasses or not. A good commander is able to get the respect of their troops, and KEEP it. She constantly put her feelings for Hiro before the lives of her friends."
"Would you not do the same?"
"I would find a way to protect ALL of you, not just the one. No matter how much I need you, I can't abandon my friends."
she smiled.
"I understand. I also approve."
"as do I."
Tyler looked to see Satuski had sat beside him.
"You love that girl more ferociously then I thought was possible, yet they're others that depend on you. I have not met this Ichigo, but I already have a poor opinion of her. Tell me an example of her command style."
"Okay, lets see. Ohh, I know. Okay, So, let me explain something about Zero-two and Hiro. In their world, Zero-Two is the most powerful Pystol. He a gifted Parasyte. The mechs they pilot are called Franxx. Now, it takes two people to pilot them, a boy and a girl. So, when they teamed up, they Franxx, Streilitzia, instantly became more powerful then the rest of the team put together. So, knowing that, Satuski, would you do everything in your power to sideline them? Even AFTER they prove to be a stable fighting force?"
"no, I would have them front and center. If they are our teams lynchpin, then we need them where they can do the most good."
"That’s her first sin. Ichigo just could not get past that. She was TERRIFIED of losing Hiro. she was in love with the jackass, even though he TOLD her he loved Zero-two she still held him liplock hostage when he tried to chase after her. In the field, her command style was...shaky at best. If a single piece of her plan got thrown out of whack, the team crumbled. In any other war scenario she would never have been selected as a squad leader."
"I wish to view this show. I want to see her in action."
"Sure, here lemme pull it up."
"Or course you have it."
"Well, duh! It's damn good. It was only the end of their story that sucked."
"It sucked?"
"Hey, Zero-two. Got what you needed?"
She seemed to have an extra sparkle in her eye as she replied.
"I can't wait to find my Darling!"
"Atta Girl!"
"So, why did our ending suck? It was the end of our journey together."
"It shouldn't have ended in a bang like that. You two deserved to live the rest of yours lives together. Not have them taken from you."
"We saved our friends though."
"True. You did. I just would've had a long life for you both. Here, this is the show. Killer song, right?"
"It is a haunting tune."
"It's called Kiss Of Death. It's a favorite of mine. Hey, Zero-Two, you like Honey, right?"
she smiled warmly at the thought of her liquid gold. Tyler smiled as he grabbed a honey bun from a cupboard.
"think fast toots."
"What is it?"
"A honey bun. Try it."
"She did, annnnnd loved it. Tyler smiled.
"We done sweets right here. Just go easy. Don't wanna ruin Aoita's sexy form!"
Zero-Two just laughed.
"She is beat red right now. I think you embarrassed her."
"I love messing with my friends, I once locked a wolf in a friends bedroom. They lost it when she howled."
Zero-two was laughing at the image.
"that's evil!"
"Oh, you want evil? Here, In got something to show you-"
"No."
"But"
"NO."
"aWWWWW, COME ONNNNN!"
"NO."
"It's not-"
"NO!"
"Buzz kill."
"Buzz kill my ass! You were gonna show her hentai!"
"NO! I was GOING to show her a rickroll!"
"What the fuck is a rickroll?"
Melody got it, and so did everyone else.
"It's a stupid internet joke. It's not dirty, usually. Basically, you try for something and get redirected to a song."
"That’s it?"
"Pretty much."
"That’s stupid."
"That’s’ what his pranks usually are. Unless you're a girl of his, then he doesn't go too far with his malicious pranks. The two worst are the wolf and the hentai. So, relax. Or when he set my mother up with a hotel room, and left a surprise for her."
Here Amaki was now curious.
"What he do?"
"He had them set up a massive, blatant message that read ENJOY YOU'RE STAY. FUTURE-MOTHER-IN-LAW. He then left one on her bed when we visited my house that said enjoy your bedroom surprise: Future-mother-in-law."
"That is just evil. But freakin awesome."
Satuski was chuckling here too.
"I admit, that is funny."
Zero-Two seemed a little confused on a point.
"What’s a mother-in-law?"
"What the family of a married couple are. like when I marry Melody, Amaki is her mother-in-law. Follow?"
She was now just shocked.
"You're marrying her?"
"Yup. In a few years, but it will happen."
"That’s...amazing."
"In this world it happens hourly. Here, let me ask you something.
"What?"
"What do you think the lifespan of a human is?"
"Without a Magma injection? 20 years?"
"Pff, we can go for a good 80 plus."
"80?"
"yup. Most don't want to live that long, as well, they more skeleton then person, and the age fucks with your head, but we got a few good years ahead of us. Plus sex is a very huge pass time too."
"Aiota told me."
"Wow, Aoita, you're a very dirty girl, aren't you?"
"She just squeaked!"
"Awww, cute! So, yeah, we live longer, and play harder. If yo boy awoke earlier then he's probably been educated by his Other. At least I fuckin hope so."
Kaguya lifted her head.
"Is he like Shirogane?"
"Ya know what? Kinda. Only Shirogane was an idiot, this just stems from ignorance. I can work with an ignorant idiot, but a stupid dense one is too much. Plus, I got the feeling he WANTED to break a bed with that pink hottie. But that damn cockblocking Ichigo ruined it every time."
Zero-Two grimaced at her old adversary's name.
"Is she here too?"
"Hmmm, maybe. Actually, I'm starting to wonder something myself."
"What’s that?"
"Why are you even appearing here in the first place? we got Ryuko Matoi, Satuski Kiryuin, and now Zero-Two? It seems odd is all."
Amaki interjected then.
"could this be a in between reality?"
"Maybe. If it is, then there may be more out there we just haven't found yet. Which would be kinda cool, and kinda scary."
"Introduce Satuski here to friggin Holo?"
"Or Zero-two to Rias?"
"Or Matoi to Asuna."
"Jesus, we'd have a friggin war on our hands! Hey, Kirito meets Hiro."
"Ohhh, he'd wreck the dude!"
"Royally! I for one, would LOVE to meet Rias."
"You just wanna suck on dem tiddies."
"We know you got eh best bust around Melody!"
"Thank you. Hey, I got one."
"Oh?"
"Hajime meets Hiro."
"Ohhh, he'd KILL him! Or Hajime meets Zero-Two?"
"Ohhh, Yue would be PURPLE with jealousy!"
"This could be fun! I just really, REALLY, do NOT want to meet Naruto."
"Shadow clone Jutsu!"
"Not cool."
"Okay, which Shonen would you WANT to meet?"
"Erza."
"Really?"
"That chick is the badass of badasses. She took on a 100 monster army with nothing but a kimono for armor, bare foot, with dual katanas."
"I remember that one. Okay, fair point."
"Or, ya know, go partying with Index."
"....Lolicon."
"Bra-buster."
"Sexual predator,"
"Sex addicted milk drinker."
"Perverted defiler."
"Fallen Succubus."
"Cradle robber."
"Meat grinder"
"Fish eater!"
"Pecker wrecker!"
"I'm out of ammo!"
"Me too! It me, or is this getting harder."
"hmm lemme see. yup, getting harder!"
"I love you."
"I love you."
"Hey, I got another one."
"Oh?"
"Yoshkia Myafuji meets Kiria."
"Oh, they would be sisters!"
"Or Sakamoto meets Satuski here."
"Again sisters,"
they were smiling as the bus arrived at the town with the school. Tyler smiled as he saw it.
"Ora high school?"
"Lets go see what they need."
Here, Zero-Two, and Satski were curious.
"What’s up?"
"we have a meeting with the director here. They asked me to keep the school from closing. The hotspring is another hour from here, so we're gonna take a bit for everyone to stretch there legs. Zero-Two?"
"Yeah?"
"Until you get a better feel for our world, could you give the wheel to Aoita?"
She sighed.
"I guess so, long as I find my Darling, that is."
She faded out and the more gentle Aoita came forth.
"Hiya!"
"Hang with Kiria and Zala. That fat cat'll keep an eye on you."
The tiger rumbled.
"She's gonna cuff you if your not careful."
He smiled as he and Melody exited the bus and headed inside the front gate. Behind them, the other girls were all gonna hit the town for a while. Since they were gonna be in the area for a couple weeks, they might as well explore. Tyler had Melody under his arm as they entered the busy school and went for the office. The lady at the counter was shocked to see the Demon and His Angel walk in.
"Hi, How can I help you?"
"I have a meeting with Director Hayi."
The lady gasped at this.
"Right this way sir."
"Thank you."
They were led to a large set of double doors. The lady then knocked politely.
"Miss, I have Tyler Yataomo and Melody here to see you."
There was a the sound or rustling papers, frantic footsteps, and the door was flung open to reveal a very pretty blonde girl in a lightly colored uniform. Her blues eyes went wide at the sight of the pair, then became filled with relief.
"Thank you, please come in."
Her voice was a light breath that Tyler found he liked. They went inside and the door was closed and they took a seat. The girl was stuck between a desperate hope and nerves. Tyler smiled.
"Okay, I understand you want my help to keep the school from closing?"
She smiled at his warm tone.
"Yes. Our board is trying to merge us with another school, and we're fighting them."
"Whose this 'we'?"
"Myself, and our school Idol group."
"That’s it?"
She sighed.
"My father is also trying to keep it. But he can only do so much,"
"you father a big deal?"
"He is Yuzuma Ywamo."
"Ywamo? I know that name....he works for us. Okay. So, he can't get the job done so you sent for the Demon?"
"Exactly."
"You do know the way I solve problems, right? They can get...messy."
She walked to the large open area behind them, and dropped to the floor on her hands and knees, her head on the floor.
"Please. I can't win this fight alone. Save our school, please."
"Why do you want to save this school?"
"I made my first friends here. This town is my home, and I love this school. I have so many memories, I don't want to lose them!"
"Get up."
She raised her head and saw him extending a hand.
"I WILL save your school. Now, no tears, save them for the party."
"Party?"
"Well, once it's final, we ARE going to throw a celebration party, right?"
She smiled, fighting her tears as she took his hand.
"Right!"
"Okay. Now to save a closing school, I'll take a walk round town, see if I can't get a feel for the place. oh, and I probably should warn you."
"What?"
"I set MY crew loose on your town. Soooo, sorry in advance? Come on Melody, lets get lost."
Hayi was speechless., she recovered quickly.
"You brought your friends? Like all of them?"
"And my wolf and Tiger. Should meet'em they'd love you."
She just leaned against her desk as the door shut.
"What have I done?"
Tyler was smiling as he explored the school. It was a Sunday, so the place was empty. Melody on his arm, just quietly enjoying the peace. They found the gym and were exploring it when Tyler's razor sharp eyes spotted a sign over a door that said School Idol club.
"Guess we found their HQ"
"Yep. I guess school idols are a bigger deal then I thought."
"Maybe. If a decent enough crew can keep a school open, then they must be something special. Now I kinda wanna meet em,."
"Like with Yui's band?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
They smiled as they left the gym. That's when Tyler noticed a particular scent in the air.
"Hey, that saltwater?"
Melody sniffed the breeze.
"Yeah, it is. Let's walk on the beach!"
"As you wish my love. The scent is coming from this way."
She smiled and leaned on his arm as they walked along the street towards the scent of ocean water. Tyler noticed just how peaceful and homey the town felt. That and the lack of heavy traffic told him a good bit about the town. They passed a large building with a large mound of fur in a dog house. The sign said Inn.
"That fluff ball would drive Kiria up the friggin wall."
"Right? But she has Zala to get lost under."
"That damn tiger loves that scamp."
"Everyone does."
They smiled as they found a set of stairs to the sand. Melody took off her sandals to walk barefoot in the sand as they enjoy the sea air, the sound of the lapping waves, and the cries of lonely ocean birds.
"I hate seagulls."
Melody was surprised by the sheer irritation her lover had for the bird.
"Why love?"
"I got mugged by one for my hotdog at a boardwalk once. Never forgot."
She smiled at that, and she laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. Tyler's razor eyes then spotted a group down further along the beach doing....something together.
"Hey, that our crew?"
"Lets go find out."
They picked up their pace a step, curious as to the other groups Identity. They were doing a dance routine, clearly practicing. Tyler and Melody kept quiet as to not break their concentration. As they got closer they realized they knew them. Tyler then chuckled as he spotted a familiar pair of blood-red twin tails. The group finished their current routine before he spoke up.
"Hey, Yuusha, nice beach work!"
The School idol group Aquors all jumped at the demons' voice. They looked to see him and his Angel walking over to them. Yuusha and her friends were mind blown.
"Tyler? Melody? What are you doing here?"
"I got a call. Parently a school here's bout to be merged, and that pretty Director ain't havin it. So, she sent for the Demon. Didn't know you lived here. Oh, an what up Ruby?"
The small red head squeaked at being singled out. Then a familiar black hair girl with a feather in her hair stepped forward.
"So, you have descended with me, The Fallen Angel Yonahana!"
"Careful Fallen One, for to descend to the Demon's World would mean the cost of your lovely wings."
she smiled approvingly at his ominous tone. Then the piano player Rusa smiled as she stepped forward.
"It is nice to see you again."
"Same, hey, my friend Kairi says hi."
"If that is who I think, then tell her I said hi."
"Sure, odds are you'll run into her first. Oh, I should warn ya, but I brought MY crew with me."
Silence. Then Ruka, the athletic friend of Yuusha spoke up.
"Your.....crew?"
"A bunch of girls, a shut in dude, a 400 pound white tiger, annnnnd a wolf."
Shy Iska came forward.
"A tiger, zora? You have a tiger in your crew, zora?"
"Yup....hey, there she goes now."
Tyler then put his fingers to his lips and blew a single, piercing note. There was a replying roar that echoed off the very sand. Then Zala, Kiria, Aki, Aiota, and Kaguya were seen vaulting the railings to sprint along the beach towards them. The sight of a white tiger bounding towards their group scared the idol group, and they all ducked behind Tyler and Melody. Zala reached them first and Tyler gave the panting Tiger a warm hug.
"I guess you CAN move. Kinda sorta."
The tiger huffed and batted him with a large paw. Then the rest of the small group came up panting. Zala then pounced on Kiria, and got comfy pinning her to the ground.
"eeeeee! Zala! It tickles!"
The twin tailed scamp struggled fruitlessly to get out from underneath the massive animal, but Zala's bulk was like a furry blanket of cement. Kiria was squealing happily as the others introduced themselves to the idol group.
"Hi, I'm Aki, your...Aqours...right? Loved your show."
"I'm the Demon's sister, Kaguya. Nice to meet you."
"I am Aoita, I am also his sister. A pleasure. And, yeah my horns and fangs are indeed natural."
The idols then did the rounds.
"I'm Yuusha!"
"Ruka!"
"I am Rusa, a pleasure."
"Behold the Fallen Angel, Yonohana!"
"I'm Ruby! Nice to meetcha!"
"I'm Iska zora."
Tyler smiled as his group and Aquors chatted. He then spotted little Ruby eyeing Zala. He walked over to the adorable cutie.
"she's somthin ain't she?"
The red headed girl gulped as Zala let Kiria up, only to then pounce on her again.
"Is she safe?"
"No. She is a tiger. And as long as you remember that, and treat her with the respect a cat like her deserves, you can play. Go on, give her a hug."
Here Ruby just started shaking. Then Kiria spotted the nervous girl, and squealed.
"Ohmygod! You're sooooooo Cute!"
The lovable sprite then charged and dove on the other girl in a flying hug.
"Hi! I'm Kiria! What’s your name?"
Ruby was nervous in the face of Kiria's blindingly joyous face/
"I'm Ruby. Nice to meet you."
"Ruby! Come on, lets play Tiger tag!"
Kiria then dragged the now scared girl to the lounging cat. Kiria then jumped close to Zala tapped her flank and hopped back as the cat swapped at her. Kiria was giggling like she getting tickled by a feather. Then Zala swatted her small chest with a paw the size of her head, and Kiria took off after the cat. Ruby was amazed at just how friendly Kiria was with a tiger.
"That is Kiria. That tiger loves that friggin scamp. Hey, Ruby. If Zala taps you with a paw, you're it, and you have to tap her back. Kiria is the same size as you, if that cat hasn't hurt her yet, you're safe."
Zala came over then and fixed the small girl with a curious look, as if trying to figure out why she wasn't playing. Ruby was now visibly shaking, but she bravely extended a hand to stroke the big cats head. She was instantly enthralled by sift fur.
"Wow, your fur is amazing!"
"Whaddya expect from a live white tiger? Go on, have a ball. Zala will look after you. Hey, it's Matou. Gimme a sec."
He answered the streetchick's call.
"Hey, Ryuko, what’s the badass word?"
She was heard laughing.
"Yo, we found a place that does scuba trips. Figured ya might want in."
"Scuba? In this town?"
"Yeah, lady runnin the racket a hottie name o Jess."
"Where ya at Matoi?"
"You're that good at telling us apart already? We're on a long dock near a beach."
"Tell me if you can hear this. Zala, give a holler."
The tiger then took in a massive breath, and she bellowed her challenge to the sky. The Idol group were now clearly intimidated by the echoing call.
"Ya get that?"
"Loud and clear. You're pretty close."
"Coolio. We'll head over. Hey, tell that soul sister not to sleep all day."
"Arrogant jackass."
"Love ya both!"
Tyler was chuckling.
"Hey, Yuusha, got a question."
The orange haired girl came forward nervously.
"Yeah?"
"What can you tell bout the school here?"
She got a happy look on her face as she thought of how to describe.
"So that’s how it is?"
She seemed confused.
"I didn't say anything?"
"That expression spoke plenty. I've been lookin around to get feel for the place, and I gotta say. It's really peaceful. It's a small town, put overall, nice. This beach is very clean, and the water looks good too."
she seemed really happy the Demon liked her home.
"Oh, by the way,"
"Yeah?"
"Hop'd the show go? You win?"
The group sighed.
"Yessh, that bad?"
Ruka seemed sheepish.
"We got dead last."
"Votes?"
"20. We got the lowest score out of everyone."
"Well, ya got twenty. Still better n zero."
"Well, we know. We not giving up! We're gonna turn that last place into first! And we're going to find our shine!"
"Shine?"
"That what makes us special. It's kinda her sermon."
"Yeaaah, I read steven king's the shining, so it , kinda sparked a different image. But, in my own opinion, that fire you had when you said you won't give up? THAT is your shine. Just sayin. Me an Melody are gonna take off. We got ourselves a scuba diver's day to ruin!"
She smiled. Yuusha's eyes flashed.
"Tell her Yushy says hi!"
"Sure. Hey, Zala, pff you know the drill."
Tyler and Melody left the group on the beach and continued towards the long dock that Ryuko had told them off. As they walked Aoita came up behind them.
"Mind if I tag along?"
"Sure. Never been Scuba diving Zero-Two?"
The reincarnated girl smiled as she walked beside them.
"You can tell?"
"You have more...steel in your eyes then Aiota."
"That so?"
"Yeah, like how Matoi's eyes burn like flame, or Satuski's is a steel-encased challenge."
She smelled the air as they walked together.
"This world is so strange. The air smells so clean, and ALIVE."
"This beach remind you of that time?"
"Yeah, it does. I wish my Darling was here."
"We'll find him. I wanna smack him though."
She got a dangerous glint.
"why?"
"It's my way of giving him a wake up call. Plus with just how wishy-washy he was. Dude needs a good dose of...Seriously?"
"You wouldn't understand. Our world was very different from yours."
"Sure. But, did he not turn on you? Like not once, but TWICE? You came from a polar opposite world to us, that is true. But abandoning someone you call a friend is NEVER an option. Not if he cared about you like he said."
Here she lowered her head, as if refeeling that painful moment.
"He didn't know it was me. They altered his memory."
"Not to be harsh, but that just proves my point."
"How?"
"It shows he would turn on his friends when the shit hit the fan. Seriously, Zero-Two. I get it. He was the first to show you anything even remotely resembling kindness. Yet, Hiro was not a good person himself. He was ready to up and abandon his friends at the beginning, he could never stand up for himself, the dude didn't even TRY to stop Ichigo's kiss, plus, he even flip flopped on you. You may love the guy, and that’s fine. I just don't like the way he did things."
She seemed to consider his words.
"He called me...a monster. I called him fodder."
"And I'm Demon, and she's an Angel. Monster is just a word. What matters is what YOU think a monster is. Is it something evil? Or something good?"
"I don't understand."
"Okay, let me explain it like this. I am called Demon right? Would you say a demon is an evil creature?"
She looked at him, as the sun lit up her horns.
"I would. That's what Aoita's stories say."
"Okay. Yet, I use the title of demon for good, evil sometimes, but for the most part good. I am a Demon because I love how it sounds, plus I know of demons that ARE good. So, I am a Demon that straddles the line between the two. Now, what does 'Monster' mean to you?"
She got a thoughtful tone as she replied.
"An inhuman creature that enjoys hurting people, threat only brings pain and death to those around them."
"Okay. So, what's wrong with being inhuman?"
She looked at him, a fire in her eyes.
"They torture you as an experiment? You get judged everywhere you go? You're alone?"
"Zero-Two. Let me show you something."
Tyler then picked a head sized rock up from the beach. He looked her in the eye as he crushed it to powder. He then picked up and another, larger stone, same result. Zero-Two picked up a rock the same size, and barely made it crack. Tyler then, still smiling, walked to a boulder the size of a car tire and, with zero sign of strain or effort picked it up with one hand, place it in between his hands and crushed it to dust. He then held out his hands for inspection, and not a scratch. Zero-Two was floored at the show of strength.
"How did you do that?"
"Here. I'mma show ya somethin. Melody, enjoy."
Tyler then took off his shirt, and exposed his scars. Zero-Two then became very sad as she placed a hand on his scarred body.
"I see. You're like me."
"Main difference? My hometown did this to me. I wasn't a labrat. They did this just because they could. So, I understand that much."
She kept tracing lines, knowing all too well how he got them.
"I stopped being a full human years ago. But, my soul remained strong."
"How?"
"I would NOT let them take that from me. I endured it on the strength a single wish gave me."
"What was your wish?"
"To be free."
She gasped, and looked up at him. Like really looked, she then peered into his eyes.
"Darling?"
Tyler was shocked for a moment, but sighed sadly. He couldn't feel anything awakening inside him. Specially that beta back bitch.
"Sorry, he's not in here. It won't be THAT easy."
"How can you be so sure?"
"If he were, I'd have kissed you by now."
"Reassuring for a boyfriend to say in front of his girlfriend."
"You know I'd come back to you. I love you."
"I know you would. I love you too."
Zero-Two placed her horned head on Tyler's scarred chest.
"Darling. Please, come back."
Tyler felt really bad for her, and he hugged her gently. He wouldn't be in much better shape if Melody up and vanished. He stroked the horned girl's pink hair soothingly.
"I promise, we'll find your Darling. So, be strong, and try not to crush him to death when you see him. Fair?"
she pulled back to look him in the eye. The Beast locked eyes with The Demon.
"Please. Help my find him."
"I will."
She shuddered, and laid her head against him for a moment longer, then she seemed to regain her fire and hopped back.
"well, what’s Scuba diving?"
Tyler admired her inner strength.
"Come on I'll explain as we go."
"hey, love?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't put that back on."
"Yes, my love."
He slung his shirt and jacket over his shoulder, and he explained the concept of scuba to Zero-Two.
"In a nutshell, Scuba diving is when you strap a tank on your back, fill it with air, put a mask on, and then you can dive under water deeper and longer."
"Really? How deep?"
"Well, for a place like this, maybe what? 50 meters?"
"I think closer to 20, love."
"ya think? Hmmm,"
"does that matter?"
"It does. The deeper you go, the more strain is put on your body. We're land creatures. We really have no business beneath the waves. There's places that could crush that car into the size of this pebble."
"Those exist?"
"Yup. Hay, after this, wanna set up shop in a cafe and binge a few internet videos?"
"Internet...videos?"
"Yeah. Okay, remember the Plantation network? That information sharing thing they had?"
"Yeah?"
"Okay, now take that, add all the knowledge humankind have at their disposal, make it accessible to every person on the planet, and throw in the ability to add to it at will, and yeah, internet in a nutshell."
"That's...hard to believe."
"In our information isn't as hard to come by. In your world, just asking a single question got you experimented on, here, NOT asking a question is a sign of lack of intelligence."
"The difference is that severe?"
"Night and day. Your world was mostly desert, ours is mostly green, mostly. You had those big blue bastards popping outta the ground looking for a fight. Here, we just have idiot humans. Plus throw in the fact WE actually have sex, and kissing is not as big a deal as it seemed in yours. Here, check it."
He took Melody into a loving liplock right in front of the stunned girl. He pulled back after a second
"I never get tired of that."
"Neither do I."
He then turned back to the culture shocked girl.
"So, yeah, we do that. This world is a paradise compared to that wasteland you came from."
She just sighed as she held her head.
"I...I...I...I have a lot to learn."
"I'll teach it to you."
She seemed shocked.
"Really?"
"Of course. I'll teach you everything you need to know about this world. While Melody, and the other girls will teach you about your body. AND how to PLAY."
She tilted her head.
"Teach me...about my body? And play?"
"Melody, give the poor girl an explanation please. I got a call."
"Zero-Two, please follow me."
The busty blue-eyed beauty took the curious taller girl by the waist and led her to a safe distance for her first sex ed class. Then Tyler answered his phone.
"Hello, Tyler Yataomo speaking?"
"Pff, wow, what an official sounding name for a retard!"
Tyler just started laughing, he knew that whiny voice.
"Well, will ya look what the cat threw up? Marissa, how are ya?"
"Don't talk to me like that, ya needle dicked prick."
"Hey, you called me, so, what ya miss me?"
She was irate.
"You pathetic retard, I NEVER even liked YOU! You childish, dead-fish kissin tiny dicked bitch!"
"Seriously, though, what ya want?"
"Pff, just wanted to hear the DEMON's voice! To think they're actually SCARED of you here!"
She kept going, then Tyler heard a familiar cackle in the background. It would seem that Marissa was at the scuba place.
"Ohhhh, this is gonna be fun!"
"Huh?"
He hung up,
"Hey, Melody, have I got a present for you!"
She looked up confused.
"What?"
"How'd you like to slap the taste out the mouth of Marissa?"
Her eyes lit up.
"She's at the scuba dock, if that fog horn that is Ryuko is anything to go by."
"Lets hurry!"
Tyler smiled as they got moving while a now very confused Zero-Two was told the story of his first girlfriend. They reached the end of the dock, and the place was packed. Apparently there was a festival or somethin on. Melody ducked under her lover's arm, while Zero-Two swapped personalities with Aoita, so as to avoid an overload. They passed by various stalls and games. Tyler was laughing as he spotted Ryuko, Kye, Chika, Lillica, Satuski, and Asika at an outdoor food stall. Ryuko had her back to Tyler, so he decided to play a prank. He snuck up behind the tough streetchick, he waited till she wasn't eating and grabbed her shoulders.
"GOTCHA!"
She jumped! Tyler was laughing hard as Matoi started to punch the living shit out of him.
"You arrogant jackass! You nearly gave me a freakin heart attack!"
"Love ya too Ryuko!"
Tyler was smiling as he, Melody, and Aoita took seats with the rowdy crew. Tyler took a seat next Satuski with Melody on his right. Aoita sat next to Lillica, and Tyler spotted the fish-shaped snack in their hands.
"Is that Takoyaki?"
Chika was happily munching as she replied.
"Yup! It's soooooo good!"
A waitress came up at that point.
"How can I serve the Demon and hie Angel?"
Tyler smiled at the tone of awe ion her voice.
"Another round of Takoyaki for us, and a Bang please."
"Flavor, sir?"
"Ya got Starburst?"
"Indeed we do, what flavor Takoyaki?"
"Ummm, what would you recommend?"
Her eyes lit up at the Demon asking for her favorite.
"Ummm, I'd recommend, the chocolate sir."
"A lady of culture I see. I'll go with that. You want anything love?"
Melody smiled as she order a starburst bang herself. Tyler smiled as the waitress ran off with a happy smile.
"Wow, Tyler, you really have a way with women."
"Well, if I can get that punkrock goddess over there to like me, then I must a done something right. Love ya!"
Matoi snorted.
"Is that a baseball bat I see?"
"Wow, SOMEONE can't take a complement. oh, an what up Senkstu?"
"Thank you for noticin me."
"Sure."
"Love, where is that girl you mentioned?"
"Marissa?"
"Yes, love. I want to kick her off the dock."
"Ohhh, feisty. I love it! will, lets see."
Tyler then cast his gaze around the crowded dock, searching for a familiar blond form. He didn't get much time to search, as a familiar happy screech was heard.
"Big brother!! catch me!"
Tyler smiled as Sakura came flying out of the crowd to dive into a flying hug. Tyler caught her, tossed he up, clapped and sat her on his lap all in a few seconds. The silver haired girl was happily laughing and squealing at her first flight. Tyler hugged the Fairy as the rest of her small group came through the crowd. Ghost was clearing the path with Ishigami, Miku under his arm, Lily, Kie, Amaki and Kairi prowling behind the wolf. The ladies and dude all took a seat nearby as Ghost came and nuzzled Sakura.
"Hey Ghost. Keepin our Silver Fairy safe?"
The wolf barked as the waitress delivered the snacks and drinks. She even gave Ghost a friendly pat. Tyler then had to fight with a greedy Sakura for his snack. He then just gave up and split it with his adorable younger sister. She was then munching happily as he took a head count.
"Okay, there's Amaki, lily, Satuski, Ryuko, Aoita, Sakura, Melody, Ghost, Kye, Kie, Ish, Miku, Chika, Asika, and Lillica. Zala, Kiria, Aki, and Kaguya are on the beach. So, only ones unaccounted for are, Hayasaka, Tatsi, Akio, and I think that’s it?"
"They went to the end of the pier a little bit ago."
"I'll check in with Hayasaka."
"Worried?"
"we got idiots from my town here, just wanna be sure."
He dialed up the maid, and she answered, first ring.
"Hiya Haya-"
"Are you or Ghost close to the end of the pier?"
He nodded at Ghost, who took off like a gunshot.
"Ghost will be there in two minutes."
"Hurry, we're trapped by some old friends."
"On it."
Tyler then took a leaf, split it, and blew the loudest note he could, and a loud replying roar was heard a little ways off on the beach.
"I will kill them all."

"You better get back if you want to live."
Akio was being shielded by Hayasaka's body while Tatsi was facing the group of six. four boys two girls from Tyler's old school were throwing rocks and anything else at the ladies, shouting jeers as they did so.
"How that retard dick?"
"Must be pretty desperate if like that fucker."
"Lets shove em in the ocean!":
"Nahh, lets fuck em!"
"That’s retard pussy! Lets just pop those jugs!"
"I heard that! Hey, toots, you're hot, come over here and on your knees, I gots a proper dick you can suck on!"
Tatsi was already covered in bruises, cuts, and was bleeding in a few places from their assault. Hayasaka got of the -phone,
"Two minutes."
"Tyler?"
"A very angry wolf."
"Thank god. I can't keep doing this. argh!"
A large rock smashed into Tatsi's stomach, and the tough spear captain dropped to her knees as the evil group laughed. She was gasping for air, as they kept pelting her with rocks. Then tow boys decided to have some fun. One grabbed the sexy girl, and forced her mouth open, while the other pulled his dick out, and was trying to stuff it in her mouth. Hayasaka covered Aki's eyes, and they braced for the worst. Then a single, angry howl was heard. Followed by a thunderous roar right after. The boys stopped, and looked to se what that sound was, only for a berserk wolf to take the boy with his pants down by the throat. The boy screamed and then Ghost chomped down, and his neck became splinters. The attempted rapist died in her fangs. Then Ghost looked to the other boy who had now pulled a knife and was trying to stab a revitalized Tatsi. There was a loud thud, and an earth-shaking roar as a massive four hundred pound white tiger pounced on the boy. He screamed as he plunged the small three inch knife into Zala's hard flank. Then the tiger started tearing at his body with an enraged fury. The boy died screaming. The Tiger and The Wolf then stood between the now safe group. One important side note, the long pier was situated next to a forty foot cliff. As the girls were relaxing, Ghost and Zala both let out a roar and a howl. There was then a replying whistle from the cliff. Tyler, Ryuko, Satuski, and Zero-Two were framed against the tree line. Tyler then launched himself form the cliff, pulling a front flip as he landed next to the large tiger and she wolf. Zero-Two landed beside him, and the other two dropped down like billy goats. Tyler then saw the wounded Tatsi, and was beside her in an instant. She was panting, while Ghost and Zala circled the now terrified survivors. Tyler saw her cuts and other wounds.
"Hey, anything broken?"
She smiled painfully, her left eye starting to swell.
"Nothing that a good hotspring won't fix."
"They are NOT leaving here....alive."
"That one tried to feed me."
Tyler hugged her, tightly, and with a trembling body.
"I'm sorry."
she was shocked at the force of his shaking,.
"I'm fine really, Ghost got him. Zala got his friend."
"This will NEVER happen again. I'm getting you all guns."
"But"
"Not up for debate."
She sighed and hugged him, as the others arrived. Tyler then stood and tapped Ryuko on the shoulder.
"Can I borrow one, please?"
She handed him a scissor blade.
"Thank you. Everyone, get Tatsi outta here. I'mma kill these fucks."
Tyler then started twirling his blood red blade. He knew the group.
"That piece of Tiger food is Scott, he raped his mother a few years back, then got arrested for selling drugs, Ghost's chew toy is craig. Same story, but his brother. tall dude with the acne is frank, blew the male science teacher for a passing grade, the other dude is doug, he likes to beat dogs with sticks. That brunette is Ashley. Ugly like a mangy dog, and as stupid as a brick. She fucks teachers for her scores. Now THAT one....that blonde, her name is marissa. Hey, Melody, I think I upgraded here, dontcha think?"
The blue eyed, busty goddess stepped out from the group, and blew them away with their radiant beauty. she strode over to her sword bearing Demon, and they made out right there on the pier. There was a collective retch from the four as the Demon tasted the love of his Angel on her lips.
"That’s retard spit. She was gorgeous till that, yuuuckk, I think I'm gonna be sick!"
"What a waste. I can't believe her parents are okay with that!"
"That’s a fucking retard! A crazed sex addict!"
"Ohhhhh, I know toots, I KNOW."
Melody was smiling lewdly at the green face blonde.
"I've blown him, what twice?"
"Three times, love. I've eaten that pie no where near enough though."
"We got a few days, at a hotspring spa!"
"I think I'll be faaar too busy fuckin ya for that kinda play!"
"We can take turns!"
"I love you."
"I love you."
The four then crawled to the edge of the pier and literally threw up in the sea at the lovers conversation. The Tyler grabbed Marissa's ankle and swung her back onto the pier
"Hol up, the Angel wants a word. you three, Zala, Ghost, pick one each."
Tyler had an evil glint in his eyes as the Tiger and wolf each grabbed a screaming victim, then Tyler smiled, and every single person that saw that smile, with the sole exception of Melody, shuddered.
"Wait a sec, I got an idea."
Tyler then strode over to the still proned Marissa, flipped her on her back, turned her to face her friends in the Tiger and Wolf's fangs, and forced her eyes open, held them open then started to laugh.
"Well, welcome to MY world. Enjoy your stay. Make it a slow one!"
The wolf and tiger made the two they had chosen scream for hours. And the Demon made his former girlfriend watch every second of it,
"Remember that time you did this to me? With MY Cat? Or my dog? remember? I do. Now, watch."
He had the most evil tone his friends had ever heard in his voice. Even Melody was shaking in fear at his full dive into the darkness. The screaming stopped, and he tossed her to the ground. He then flipped her on her back, and placed the sword point against her throat.
"Any last jeers before I send you to my home?"
She just whispered pitifully,
"Please."
"Please, what?"
"Don't do this."
Tyler threw his head back laughing. He then looked back down, and withdrew his swordpoint.
"That is what I experienced daily, hourly at your hands."
He stepped back, and she got to her feet,
"You deserved it. You're a failed, waste of a person. People like you don't deserve to live. That's how it is."
She was speaking in a level tone, as if explaining basic math to a toddler. Tyler smiled.
"I think I have made my point here. Any questions?"
The Melody came over and hugged him
"That fear, the sickening screams, everything you just did was your day to day?"
"Yep, only, multiply it by oh, say a hundred. Sooo, yeah."
He was laughing as he held his lover. She, and everyone else had just gotten a glimpse into the true hell he had lived through, and they all felt scared. Marissa seemed confused by the looks of hatred from everyone in attendance.
"What? don't look at me like that. I'm right. He can't play sports, he sucks at school, he's big."
"Ohh he is VERY big."
"Annnd tasty!"
"I wanna jump him!"
"Yeesh, down girl."
"Yeah, we all wanna taste!"
"I just want to get rough fucked right now."
"Melody first, then....well, first come, first broken!"
"We all know that bed will break first!"
"Okay, fair point."
"I love you, Tyler,"
"I love you too, Melody."
The lovers kissed, tenderly and with love. Marissa nearly threw up again at the sight. Then Tyler smiled.
"You, I won't kill. But, you DO need to be punished for your actions."
Tyler then started to walk towards the girl, who backed up to the edge of the pier. He stopped at a spot, that left her on the very edge. He heard the steps behind him. the evil girl then realized his plan.
"No, you can't!"
"Why?"
"Because I'm a normal. You're a reject. You can't hurt me! It's not the way this works!"
"Love."
"Yes?"
"I'd love for you to do it, but I think I have.....a better solution."
"I understand."
Tyler then grabbed Marissa's hand and pulled her back from the edge. He flopped her onto the pier and planted a foot on her chest.
"Soooo, would anyone get mad if I steal a kiss off her? Just to make a point?"
Marissa went pure white as he asked his group. They looked at each other. Then they looked to Melody, as if to ask his Angel her feelings. She smiled evilly.
"Make her realize what she's missing, love. I promise you I will not hold it against you. You kiss me better anyway."
There was then a mass agreement.
"Yeah, show that6 Demon tongue!"
"Make her pass out!"
"Just kiss me after."
"Me too!"
"Just do it!"
"Indeed. She is a despicable human being."
"Well, I love you all!"
He then grabbed Marissa and forced his tongue in her mouth. He held her nose, so she couldn't bite, and kissed her long and deep. He then pulled back with a disgusted grimace.
"Ugh, bitter."
He pushed the traumatized girl away, and swung the bloodred scissor blade, severing her right arm at the shoulder. Ohhh how she screamed! Tyler then wiped the blade clean on her shirt. He tossed the blade back to Ryuko.
"Thanks love. I love then things."
"Awesome, aren't they?"
"That daddy o yours knew what he was doin when he made these, though you're his true masterpiece."
"Thank you."
Tyler had a hard time keeping calm to call Saito after Senkstu stole Ryuko's complement.
"Good day to you sir."
"Hiya Saito. Got another mess."
He told the story of what happened as Marissa was taken away by stretcher, now minus an arm, and with the taste of the Demon's mouth in her own. The other's were all jeering and laughing as the girl was taken away.
"That is truly horrible sir. Is the lady Tatsi okay sir?"
"She is. He looked like she fell off a cliff, but nothing broken or stuffed where it don't belong."
"Well, thank heaven for that."
"Get the word out. The people from that town are NOT welcome in ANY of our businesses, and also make it known, that they are enemies of the Demon AND his Angel."
"At once sir. And the girl?"
"Tie a ribbon on that bitch. With a note that says, the Demon sends his regards. the same with the bodies. Make sure they know I did this. If they want to bring that hell here, they have TO. GET. THROUGH. ME."
"And the entirety of the Yataomo family, sir. We will NOT let them inflict their evil on our homes."
"Damn fuckin straight. Well, now that the trash has been dealt with. I'd like you to look into Ora girls high."
"That school that requested your help? What am I looking for?"
"Well, financial backers, board members, basically things that could cause a school to close down."
"I see sir. You intend to help them?"
"I do. The director got on her hands and knees to BEG. BEG."
"I understand. Last question, sir."
"Okay?"
"Is she pretty?"
"A very pretty blonde."
"I see you really DO have a complex."
"I...I..I'm gonna go. I need a drink."
He could hear the steward chuckling as he hung up. He then rubbed his eyes, before looking to Amaki,
"I'm NOT that bad.....am I?"
He git smacked by the sexy matriarch
"Nah, just a jackass with a fetish for playing the hero to EVERY PRETTY FACE YOU SEE!"
"Explains why I haven't come to YOUR rescue then!"
Oh, that did it. Amaki was handed a rod that had been left on the ground and she proceeded to beat the laughing jackass with it until it bent. Tyler just chuckled,
"How, you really ARE a rod bender, ain't ya?"
"Ryuko, can I borrow that?"
"This one's sharper!"
Tyler then went pale as the sexy MILF chased him down the dock, waving the Scissorblade,
"Ohhhhhhh SHHHIIITTTTTT!!!!!"
His friends all laughed a the two playing. Then Melody went quiet, and started to stare at the spot Tyler had forced marissa watch her friends get mauled to death by an angry wolf and tiger.
"Hey, you okay?"
Aki came to stand beside her.
"Aki."
"Yeah?"
"He scared me."
The two girls were silent as that statement sank in.
"He scared me too. I've never seen him like that. Not even with Ikashi."
"That was the very first time I was truly, truly scared of him. For a spilt second, he wasn't my lover, my protector, my everything. He was a monster. A evil monster that scared me. I wanted to run from him. Aki, I wanted to run from him!"
Melody was now sobbing at the realization of just how much she had wanted to flee from him. Aki then turned to the others.
"Keep him busy, he sees this, we lose him."
The others nodded, aware that If he did she Melody breaking down in fear of him, he'd snap entirely from the guilt, self-loathing and sheer pain it would cause him to know HE did this to her. It would effectively kill him. The entire group then turned and hurried down the long dock, desperate in their desire to give Aki time to help the only one that Tyler truly loved.
Aki was holding Melody tightly as she broke down from the shock of her nearly leaving her lover out of FEAR. A fear he would one day turn that evil on her. She knew, SHE KNEW he would never, ever hurt her, but as he forced Marissa to endure a mere taste of his pain, she was scared he would do it to her.
Tyler had ran until Amaki was out of breath, then they both flopped on the sandy beach. Tyler still breathing lightly, while the MilF was like a bellows.
"Hey, not bad."
"Shut up."
"That cardio's impressive. You're gonna need it."
"Arrogant jackass."
"So, how scared of me do you think Melody is?"
The woman nearly choked on her own breath at the now saddened tone of the boy.
"What?"
"I could FEEL it of her for a moment. I don't blame her. I really don't. I just...feel sad."
"She's not-"
"Amaki. I could feel it in her eyes as she watched."
Tyler just sighed sadly. He then looked up at the sky, watching a plane go by. Amaki wasn't sure what to do here. He was right. She had seen the flicker of fear in the beauty's eyes as she had watched him get retribution on his tormentors. Tyler knew it too.
"I'm amazed you not losing it."
"I AM losing it. I can't move. I haven't since I laid here. My head hurts, my heart feels like it's about to burst. And yet...I feel calm. Like really, REALLY calm. I'm kinda scared at just HOW....at ease I feel. Like when I do when I'm fighting or when I'm next to Melody. It's strange."
He was looking at the sky, and the RedFox was now also scared by his demeanor. He had a smile on his face, and his eyes were light, but he was just plain unnerving her. He was radiating such an aura of......PAIN. He was giving off vibes of intense, mind breaking pain. She felt like crying just from being near him. She was moving away from him unconsciously when she heard her name. She looked to see the rest of the group coming over. Kiria ran over with her usual cheeriness about to pounce on the fallen boy, when she felt the feelings he was giving off. She squealed, and scrambled back, her eyes wide.
"Tyler's scary!"
She was shaking like a leaf. Absolutely terrified. They could all feel it now. It was like a fog of the most intense agony imaginable was just seeping out of the boy's body. Tyler turned his head and saw the group.
"Hey, guys. I'd get up to hug ya, but I can't move right now!"
The group was now backing away noticeably at just how sad his voice was. Like, all the former joy was gone, all the happiness was gone, all the warmth. Just gone, only sadness, misery, and pain. Mostly pain. If Kiria was scared, then they felt like they need to get the fuck out.
"Hey, if you need to run, go on. I won't blame you. I am sorry for this mess. But, if you want to go, then thanks for being there for me."
He just smiled, and they shuddered, then they froze.
"Oh my god, he's ready to kill himself."
Ryuko Matou's small voice brought them to their senses. Then Hayasaka pulled her phone,
"We need Melody, we can't reach him right now. If she can't do anything he is going to kill himself."
Aki had just gotten Melody to stop crying when her phone rang with the blonde maid on the other end.
"Aki, it is BAD. We can't get near him. Give Melody the phone."
The swordswoman, looked to see Melody still struggling with her own heart.
"She's in no fit shape right now."
"Aki, not even Kiria can reach him. If she doesn't he is going to kill himself."
Melody's head jerked up,
"What?"
"Give her the phone."
Aki passed the phone to the now coherent girl.
"Hayasaka?"
"Melody, if you don't save him, he will die on that beach."
"I don't think I can."
"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN! MELODY, PLEASE, SAVE THE ONE YOU SAVED YOU. WHO SAVED ALL OF US! PLEASE WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU."
Hayasaka collapsed, tears flowing freely as Ghost was trying to force her way through the invisible waves of agony to her master. Zala was standing guard, between the group and the fallen boy. Ghost was whining piteously, as the aura being given off by the boy was just a miasma of pure misery. Tyler saw his wolf friend approaching.
"Oh, hey, Ghost. Nice work on those idiots."
His voice was sadness itself. It had none of the arrogance that was his trademark. He was just a sad kid with a broken heart. He had driven away the only one he had truly loved with his darkness, even after promising to protect her, after falling in love with her, after her falling in love with him. He had never deserved her, and yet had still hurt her....
"Wait. What the hell?"
His voice was now angry. The waves of pulsating pain vanished, and were replaced with a grim determination that slammed into the group like a damn truck.
"I DIDN'T HURT HER. I just scared her. She is safe, I'm an idiot for wallowing. If I fucked up, then god dammit, I WILL make it up to her. I do not deserve that girl. But I WILL PROTECT HER."
His voice was now filled with a vicious anger at his own stupidity. He sat up, and stared at the calm ocean.
"I did nothing to hurt her, so why am I blaming myself like I did? And I am REALLY pissed for some odd freakin reason. Oh, hey Ghost what up girl?"
He saw that Ghost had crept over to him, and he rubbed her head. The wolf could sense that something was off though.
"Your mask."
Tyler froze. He looked to see Melody standing there, with tears in her eyes, as she looked at him.
"My mask? No, I didn't...oh holy shit I did?"
Now he was just confused, and scared, as he realized he had put it back on, subconsciously. He then tore it back off, and smashed it. As soon as he did, he felt a strange weight lift off his body. He just looked at his hands, thoroughly confused, he looked back to Melody for an explanation. She then just lunged at him and hugged him, as she cried into his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you put it back on. Please, forgive me!"
He held his lover tightly.
"It's not your fault. Or mine for that matter. It's those idiots from the past. Blame them. I know I do."
He rubbed her back, the others having left to grab rooms at the local inn as the couple were in no fit state to move on. Melody then pulled back to look her lover in the eye.
"I was scared of you."
"I know. I felt it. I am sorry. I just wanted that girl to feel what I did for once."
"I wanted to run. I nearly did."
"I put my mask on after swearing I wouldn't. So, we're even."
she sniffed and looked into his eyes, she saw a far brighter light in the brown depths then ever before.
"I will promise you something."
"what?"
"I will never hurt you. I may need to dive into the darkness from time to time, but you will never have to fear it be set loose on you. So, please. Forgive me."
She just kissed him like that first time in the hospital, trying desperately to SHOW him just how much she needed him. He did the same, with him trying to convey what she meant to him. They pulled back, him smiling her gasping.
"I love you, Melody Sakamuji."
"I love you, Tyler Yataomo."
"Now and forever."
"Death will not keep us apart."
"Nor will different lives."
"Or realties."
They then embraced, and when they pulled back, she gave him a certain kinda look.
"I want you."
He gave her the same look.
"I want you too. Just, not on the beach."
"Too cliché?"
"Bitch, I don't want sand in my ass!"
She exploded at the look of indignant retort. She was laughing so hard, she snorted. Tyler then poked her.
"Hey, guess what?"
"Put it in my butt?"
"Later. I got a new trick."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, check it."
He then took a breath, and she felt a wave of intense, eerie pain flow over her. It was like he farted, and instead of stank, all she got was pain on an emotional level. Then it was gone.
"Gnarly, right?"
"What was that?"
"I'm not exactly sure. But, I'm just gonna run with it."
"Seriously?"
"Look we got reincarnated Anime waifus, a pair of alien forged Scissorblades, and a talking sailor suit smartass in our crew. I think we're looooong past easy explanations now."
"And YOU'RE the one that brought the circus together!"
"OI! crazy attracts crazy! So, yeah."
"I am glad you're okay."
"I AM surprised my mask reforged itself and put itself on like that."
"That was a little scary how you didn't even notice."
"It will NOT happen again."
"You promise?"
"Yes. I made a mistake. I dived a bit too far too fast into the darkness. The result was my mask reforging to get me through the pain. I never make the same mistake twice. Plus, I am aware of this now. It ain't gon git me now"
She laid her head on his shoulder as they sat on the beach watching the sunset.
"I am glad."
"Me too."
"Weirdly, though. When I smashed this one, I felt a solid chunk of my darkness just dissipate. I feel, lighter now. Odd."
"Does it feel good?"
"It does. Like a good weird. Plus I have my Angel, so that helps."
"And I have my Demon."
"Now and forever."
"Even after the end of time."
"Pff, I'll just restart the damn clock."
"Hey, Tyler?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They sat there, watching the sun drown itself in the ocean. Once it sank, Tyler stood up, and brushed his pants off.
"Let's go back."
He offered his hand to Melody. She smiled as she took it.
"Together!"
They walked up the stairs to where the buses were.
"Um, love, we're staying at an inn here tonight."
"Oh, really?"
"come on, it's this way."
She led him down a long, warmly lit sidewalk. They walked in silence, hand in hand, just enjoying the peace after a emotionally chaotic day. Tyler was even whistling a tune to himself.
"What song is that?"
"Hmm? Endless story. It's an Anime opening I like."
"Is it good?"
"Here, I got it on my phone."
He pulled the haunting melody on his phone and they listened to it as they walked. Melody smiled sadly when it ended,
"Wow, I loved it."
"I got another one like it."
"What it called?"
"Bravely you."
she smiled and moved closer to here it better. She was loving the slow walk and listening to his taste in music.
"Wow, that one is sooo relaxing."
"Bet you a kiss you can't guess where this one is from."
"Okay."
He played the next song.
"Flare, Arifueta. From commonplace to world's strongest."
"Correct! Here's your reward."
He kissed her lightly, more with love then lust. The blue eyed beauty pulled back with stars in her eyes,
"I want to watch it again."
"With love. I still have everything. I still get shivers from that first night."
"Which first?"
"Both. The night I told you I loved you, or our first play session. Or when I first shared a sleeping bag with you."
She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.
"I get shivers everytime I remember our first kiss."
"I can't wait."
"For what?"
"To spend each and every single day of my life with you."
She didn't respond, just enjoyed the peaceful walk with her lover. They turned onto a familiar street.
"Hey, it isn't that inn we passed earliar, is it?"
She chuckled.
"It is, actually. I guess it was the closest."
"I will definitely have to apologize for the lunatics."
"And the sex."
"I'm fuckin you in a hotspring. Okay?"
"You just want to make a mess."
"I want to make a mess...of YOU!"
She purred as they reached the Inn. He could hear a full scale party raging inside.
"Lets crash it!"
Tyler walked to the door and slid it open.
"OI, ya forgot an arrogant jackass!"
The room went silent, he was now confused as he looked to see Amaki, Lillica, Kiria, Ryuko, Aoita, Satski, Yuusha, Rusa, Ruka, and Kairi all looking at him, like he had three heads.
"Ummm, hi?"
Then Kiria came running over, yelling
"Scary big brother's back! Yayyyyyy!"
she leapt at him, and he swung her around, tossed her up, and caught in a princess cradle.
"Pff, did ya REALLY think I'd give up THAT easily?"
Amaki and the others who knew him then felt the same soothing presence that he always gave off. The room's tension lifted like a fog of lead. Amaki threw a pillow at the laughing boy.
"Well, you DID make yo girl sad."
"Oh, she beat me to death fo that one. Now I'm in the doghouse."
"Good."
"Hey, ladies."
"What?"
His voice was sad, but was filled with a soft kindness.
"Thanks for not leavin my bitch ass back there. I'm sorry I scared you. I have control of it now, so it won't happen again."
"You...have control?"
"It would seem our boy here learned a new trick."
"Really?"
"yeah, kinda like a projection of the pain I carry inside. I can shoot it out at will. I'd show you, but I'd need a set target."
He watched Satski's eyes flicker and then Satuski Kiryuin's soul took over.
"I'll volunteer."
"Thanks Satuski. I am really sorry you had to see me lose it back there."
The former prisoner of Ragyo smiled with a kind understanding. Tyler carried a giggling Kiria to take a spot by the girls.
"Here, take a seat."
"KAY!"
He smiled, then looked at Satuski, and took a breath. He unleashed the wave of mental anguish at her with his full force. The room felt a pall fall over it as the feeling of sadness and pain passed by. Satuski gulped, and started shaking under the weight of the psychic attack. Then Tyler released his hold, and she was left panting. Ryuko Matou became Ryuko Matoi, and Aoita handed Zero-Two the reins Tyler then started rubbing Satuski's back in a comforting manner.
"You okay?"
She took a breath then looked at him.
"I know that feeling. Matoi it's the same feeling when we realized Ragyo's true power the first time. Right before the Waking of the Covers."
"Despair?"
"Of a kind we have NEVER experienced. Not even I can fight that kind of hopelessness and sadness for long."
"It's that intense?"
"Far, far more."
"I don't really get it, but hit me with it."
Tyler looked at Zero-Two.
"Are you sure?"
"I need to know what you hide."
"Well, brace."
He sent the full force at the former labrat. She instantly tensed up, and a fierce look of determination was seen as the attack seeped into her. Then it was gone.
"I too have experienced that. No were NEAR that potent, I had just lost my Darling the first time, and was lost. Were did you gain such an ability?"
"Hmmm, at a guess? I think my soul or psyche just could not handle the sheer shock I felt at believing I had driven Melody away. Throw in losing all of you on top, and I think a piece of my subconscious split off, granting me to ability to send the despair I still have left at my enemies as a weapon. Least that’s my best guess. It actually happens in this world a lot too."
here Yuusha spoke up.
"It…does?"
"Oh, hiya Yuusha, sorry I just noticed you now. So, to answer your question? It does. But it's not exactly the same. The closest equivalent is the paranormal phenomena known as a poltergeist."
Zero-Two was unfamiliar with the term
"What’s a poltergeist?"
"A type of haunting. In a nutshell it's a type of ghost. It mainly moves objects. It is never seen, but it is a nasty spirit. Now, the main way a poltergeist is created is when an inadequately prepared girl hits puberty, and when that first flow takes place. Remember that movie a few years back, CARRIE?"
Amaki nodded.
"Yeah, come to think of it, the two of you are scary similar."
"That, pretty much that. The initial flow can traumatize a girl's mind to where a piece breaks off and becomes the poltergeist. Another way is a traumatic experience like rape. That was a rumor for the legendary Bell Witch. So, if I follow that line of logic, I now possess the ability to inflict the level of despair I used to live with on a target."
The girls just sat back, their minds blown.
"Jesus christ."
"Has left the building. So, ya, I ain't a human any more. I got powas baby!"
Zero-Two seemed to have a problem with that.
"Are you REALLY that fine with not being human?"
"Sure. I know why you asked that. The truth is, I was really never much of a human in the first place. From the few blood tests I was allowed back in the day, it was discovered my blood was highly adaptive. Like, developing antibodies for everything adaptive. But, since I was a failure of a person for the old town, every record of my 'miracle blood' were destroyed. I COULD NOT be allowed to have ANY form of success, lest my existence be proven of value. I often wonder why they didn't just kill me sometimes. But not the issue. I was also found, beside my miracle blood, to have a really.....freaky gene in my DNA that no one really understood. It apparently enhanced my body's adaptivity. so, like my stone skin or my rock hard muscles. If the doctors ran the tests Otagowa said they did, and I haven't been dissected and bisected yet, then it means that they are TERRIFIED of what would be unleashed if they pushed me too far. Hey, Amaki, how far am I?"
The Matriarch sighed.
"Bullseye. As for friggin usual. That Gene is a extremely reactive one, when exposed to the right5 elements, it evolves. That despair blast is most likely one such result."
"My main question is this: Why do I have such a broken Gene?"
"That is what’s scaring everyone. They think you have some grand purpose to fulfill."
"So, they sterilized me to prevent more from popping up."
"No,. you're sterile for a different reason."
"Oh, why?"
"Because you DON'T WANT kids. Do you?"
"No, I want to enjoy my youth. So, you're saying that when the day comes I truly want to knock up Melody, I can?"
"Pretty much. That gene reacts to wants and desires of a mind-breaking nature."
"Soooo, if I truly wanted to ohhhh sayyyy breath fire like a dragon....?"
That got an exasperated snort from the matriarch.
"fuckin weeb."
"Fuckin bedbreaker."
"Mutant."
"Boobzilla"
"Genetic shitstain,"
"Overly sexy fox fondler."
"Okay, you win. But, if you DO start breathing fire, then we have a serious fuckin problem facing the human race."
"I kinda got that feeling when Ryuko's scissor blades turned out to be her ACTUAL blades, or when the sailor suit started chatting. What up, my thread based bro?"
The Kamui chuckled.
"I'm good."
"good to hear-but-not-really-hear. This Gene reacts to desires. Then I have to start testing it. I wonder."
He looked at his hand, and imagined it with a set of claws. He let that feeling flood him, he NEEDED those claws. After a second, a strange tingling sensation started to flood from his right hand. As they watched, a set of razor sharp, six inch claws grew out of the tips of his fingers. They were made of a silvery material, and when he tapped them on a piece of metal, he got a sound like a bell. He then reversed the need, and his hand went back to normal.
"Okay, if I understand this...I basically turned into Lucy."
The room was deathly pale by what they had just seen. especially Yuusha, Rusa and Ruka. Amaki then looked to the terrified idols.
"You ladies should go to bed now. you'll feel better tomorrow."
"Okay, mom."
They got up and left the room. Tyler sighed, and felt a strange drain in his energy. He felt like he hadn't eaten all day. The ladies had some snacks, and they discussed this new and terrifying development.
"Okay, so as long as i truly want it, I can manipulate my body at will. And since I have a will nearly as strong as Satuski's, that means my imagination is my only limit. Plus those claws were made of metal. Which is another scary thought. But, hey, I can make my dick bigger now."
Melody smacked him.
"Idiot, you have a body altering ability, and you instantly think of a way to fuck me with it?"
"Wiiiith multiple attachments included! Oh my god, I wonder if I..."
"NO sex changes in the living room!"
"Well damn."
His nonchalant attitude helped everyone relax. Tyler was clenching and unclenching his fist.
"We cannot tell a soul out side our group."
Here, Zero-Two spoke up.
"Agreed. You can't use it either, not unless yours', ours, or Melody's life is in danger."
"It would explain why Zala, and Ghost understand me so well."
"I guess it would."
"I wonder if this Gene is transferable?"
"Why would you want to?"
"If I could give Melody my strength, I would feel so much better. Hmmm, I wonder. Hey, Senkstu, your the shape shifter expert here, care to throw your two cents in?"
The Kamui thought for a moment.
"I'd need some of your blood to make a better assessment."
"Lets take this outside."
Tyler, Satuski with Byaguzan, Ryuko with her Scissors, And Zero-Two all stepped outside, Ryuko had removed the Kamui, incase he went berserk. Melody watch from the doorway with Amaki. The Kamui stood under his own power in the center of the circle of fighters.
"Ryuko."
"What?"
"I am sorry I need to use Senkstu like this."
"I am too."
"Senkstu, are you ready?"
"Yes."
Tyler then walked over and cut his hand, and let the blood flow onto the Kamui.
"Ohhhhhhh, you Blood boils. Oh, wow, I feel, strange."
"Strange how Senkstu?"
"Like, a piece that was missing was replaced. I feel more....myself now. Ryuko, put me on. Lets try again."
She tossed her scissors to Tyler who took a stance. She then put her Kamui on.
"It goes south, I'll cut him off you. Do you understand?"
"I do."
"I trust you."
Then Ryuko held up her fist, and tore the small blade out of her glove. This time, the stars were a hundred fold as they engulfed Ryuko's body.
"LIFEFIBER SYNCONIZE: KAMUI SENKSTU.
It worked. The sailor suit had transformed into a set of navy blue and blood red bikini armor. Ryuko was now in a navy blue mini top with blood red suspenders that doubled as underwear, her scarf had become a large crosspiece that looked like senkstu was looking you, her skirt was a mere frill, on her feet was a pair of heels, and she had a pair of blue-red leggings. As her transformation ended, steam was seen being ejected out of a large vent on her back. She then stood there in her battle armor, every bit the badass Tyler had hoped she would.
"How do you feel, Ryuko?"
she looked at him with a look of joy.
"It feels like my old friend as finally returned."
"How’s Matou?"
"ohhh, she is loving this!"
"So, my blood has the power to revive lifefibers to their full power. That is NOT a good thing."
Satuski came forward to touch Ryuko's Kamui.
"Brings back memories, huh sis?"
She had a sad look,
"It does, Matoi. And raises a disturbing question.
"Why can I do this?"
"Exactly."
"I have one more test I need to preform, but, it's a bit nasty."
"What?"
"I want a reincarnated to drink a bit of my blood. I have a rather...odd feeling."
The group went silent. The ZeroTwo stepped forward.
"I'll do it."
"Are you sure?"
"I am. I have the most experience with blood."
"Aside from Senkstu. Okay, come here."
The horned girl then placed a cut finger in her mouth, and she sucked the blood out of it. She then stepped back as she started Convulsing. Tyler held her has she collapsed, and then a crack in her head was seen. The crack looked like when you tear a picture of a person's head. Then the crack tore Zero-Two's body in half. The next thing that happened for the stunned group, was a new arm and leg appeared on the torn side. After a minute of gut churning grinding, the bodies were finished. The girls looked exactly the same, except one girl didn't have horns, or fangs. The parts that had regrown were naked, but they seemed real enough. Tyler then approached cautiously.
"Aoita, Zero-Two? Can you hear me?"
The girl with horns sat up, and started looking at her body.
"I feel....fine."
"I feel like I just got a five star Massage! Hey, I can't hear Zero-two anymore, where is she? eeeeeeee!"
Aoita had noticed the horned girl next to her, and immediately threw herself into a hug.
"I CAN HUG YOU!"
Zero-Two hugged her back, and the Klaxosaur hybrid started crying as she realized she was free.
"Hey, when we find Hiro, I'll do that for him, and bring him into the family."
Zero-two looked up in hope.
"You mean?"
"I will make it so you can be together. I am owed enough favors for that. Amaki."
The MILF was having a hard time processing what she had just seen.
"Yeah?"
"We're gonna need to readopt Zero-Two. So, ya know. Things like papers."
"I can handle that myself."
Tyler then turned to Ryuko and Satuski.
"Want your bodies back?"
"Matou wants a Kamui."
"Hmmm, well, if I do it while you're transformed, then I think it should work."
"I too, would like a body."
"With pleasure. we'll bring you both in as well. I promise you that."
Tyler then gave then both each blood, and they split apart. Senkstu split too, and then there were four sexy girls on the ground. Tyler watched as they stood back up. Ryuko and Ryuko were both in Kamui battle gear.
"Damn, Matou, you look sexy as HELL."
She squealed and ran over to her lover-hero.
"Tyler, I can kiss you again!"
He let get a kiss off him. He then hugged his friend tightly.
"Glad to have you back fully."
She held him tightly too.
"I'm glad to be back."
Tyler then looked at the other ladies.
"So, how’s the arm count?"
Kiryuin was flexing her arms, and Matoi her fists.
"even better then the original."
"I agree. I feel amazing."
"How bout you, Satski?"
She hugged him.
"I knew you find a way."
"A way?"
"A way to separate us. I know you've been thinking of it."
"Thanks Satski. Did it hurt?"
"It just felt really, REALLY weird."
"Well, least it's over. so, Matou, how’s your new friend."
she looked at her Kamui.
"It hasn't said anything."
"Here, let me."
He ran a blood smeared finger o0n the Kamui, and it flared tom life.
"Ohhhh, that was freaky. Hiya, Ryuko, I miss anything?"
"Senkstu?"
"In the thread."
Tyler looked over to Matoi, and she was having the same issue. So, he rubbed his blood on him again. And then there were two. Tyler smiled.
"Okay, lets call it here. we need sleep, and we need it now. we got two full weeks to wrap our heads around this bullshit. Zero-Two, please bunk with Aotia, Ryukos together, Satuskis together. Okay?"
Here, Zero-Two came over.
"Will you still help me find my Darling?"
"Lady, I NEVER break a promise. I will find him. With you."
she seemed to relax at the fire in his eyes. They then all took rooms, and Tyler found himself with Melody, Ryuko Matoi, Satuski, and Zero-Two in his room.
"Uhhh, hi, what’s with the bedmates?"
Satuski spoke.
"We want to feel safe. Plus, well, I WANT to."
Next was Ryuko Matoi.
"I just wanna snuggle Matou's man."
ZeroTwo.
"I'm lonely. Plus, you remind me of Darling."
"Melody, you mind?"
The busty blue-eyed beauty was wearing nothing but a long robe, as she climbed in beside ZeroTwo. The hybrid girl was wearing a thin long shirt too, Matoi in a set of blue-white striped jamies, and Satuski in a robe. Tyler smiled fondly as he removed his shirt,
"Well, no way am I passing a cuddle sesh with my Angel and a few o me favorite anime hotties up!"
They all chuckled as he took his spot beside Melody. He laid on his back, as Satuski laid her had on his chest next to Melody. Zero-Two the climbed over to lay on his chest, a look of contempt smugness. Then Ryuko wriggled into a spot between Melody's bust and his arm.
"Everyone comfy?"
"Wow, Melody, your rack is awesome to lay against."
"You're really comfy to lay on Tyler."
"You're even warmer then my Darling."
"This is fun."
"Hey, ah, ZeroTwo?"
"Yes, what is it?"
"Please, for the love of god, please don't poke my eye out with your horns in our sleep? Please?"
The room was filled with soft laughter as Zerotwo slid further up his body till they were eye to eye.
"Better?"
"Sure."
he then turned his head, and gave Melody a pinned good night kiss.
"Good night. I love you."
"Good night, I love you."
MONDAY. THE 14TH DAY

Tyler's phone went off with the usual air raid. He opened his eyes to see that Zerotwo was still on his chest. He could see her small horns and smiled, happy he could help her. He turned his head to see Ryuko Matoi was on top of Melody, still sound asleep, and very comfortably wedged between her massive breasts. Melody was also asleep, and she had Ryuko in a cute embrace. He then looked to his other side to find Satuski Kriyuin smiling up at him.
"Morning, Demon."
"Mornin, Satuski. Sleep well?"
She moved up closer to his face.
"I slept well, thank you."
"Well, ain't this somethin. I just slept with THE lady Satuski. Gotta say, your really comfy."
The former student council president pressed her black haired head against him.
"You're very warm."
He was happy. He then saw Zerotwo starting to stir. She opened her tealish green eyes. blinked and yawned.
"Mornin. Sleep well?"
She stretched against him like a cat, and he could hear her back pop and crack. She the plopped back onto his chest. The sexy Franxx Pystol then wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.
"I slept very well."
Her voice was a flirtatious tease. He smiled at the friendly wildcat.
"I'm glad. Hey, I think we need to have a little chat about something, Zerotwo."
She lowered her head onto his chest.
"What’s that?"
"Well, we need a nickname for you to run with now that you're a separate person again."
She didn't like the idea, but was curious.
"A....nickname?"
"A sorta title I guess. Like, how I'm called Demon. There is nothing wrong with your name, but remember, you're an Anime Waifu. So, if you just running around calling yourself a suppose to be fictional character's name, it'll just cause problems."
"What about Matoi or Satuski?"
"I'll figure something out for Ryuko. Satuski's fine since her name sounds different. Satski is SAT SKI: Whereas Satuski is more SOTS SKI. So, we have wriggle room there. No one is called a number in this world."
She sighed,
"I still keep my Darlings name?"
"Of course. This just for people you don't know. I'll still call you Zerotwo, but once we get you set up, you'll be known to the world as another name."
She groaned.
"Okay. Fine. what will you call me?"
"Hmmm, well, how do you like Yuffie?"
"Yuffie? I guess."
"Coolio. Now, lets get up, we need to bring the others up to speed with last nights acid trip. I also need to check in with Zala."
The hybrid girl grumbled as she climbed out of the warm bed. Satuski came with them. But, before he left the room, eh walked over and stole a kiss off the sleeping Melody. He was as gentle as a morning sunbeam, and left his taste in her mouth. He then followed a smirking Satuski down the hall to the small dining room. Inside he found Hayasaka, Asika, Amaki, Lillica, Kie, Kiria, Lily, Satski, Aoita, Ryuko Matou, Ishigami, Miku, Szui, Kaguya, Chika, Akio, Aki, Sakura, Ghost, Kye, and a lounging Zala sitting in a large circle. There was a collective start as Tyler walked in with Aoita's and Satski's clones.
"good, everyone's here. I got a lot to explain. so, just sit tight, and enjoy the early morning head splitter."
It took Tyler a solid two full hours to explain to everyone how there were suddenly two Ryukos, Satskis, and Aoitas. After that, now joined by a happily smiling Melody, the group just sat back as they tried to wrap their heads around the whole mess. As they processed, Tyler was inspecting Zala's flank. The three inch blade had done next to no real damage, merely serving to enrage the large beast. He patted the tiger after cleaning the wound.
"Atta girl, you're good to go. So, how's the headache?"
Amaki just chuckled.
"Well, good news is their paperwork is in order."
"That right?"
"yup, Ryuko Matoi Yataomo, Satuski Kiryuin Yataomo, Yuffie 'Zerotwo' Yataomo, are our new family."
"Was it difficult?"
"Not at all. Getting a set of no name no home orphans the right stuff is a cinch."
"Glad you're good for somethin other then good looks and bedbreakin."
"Ahhh, that’s sweet."
Hayasaka had a question.
"So, what does this mean for US, exactly?"
"Our lives get a bit more...wild. I can alter my body at will, that sexy badass can go bikini badass with a flick of her wrist, I can still TOTALLY kick her tight ass though, And yeah, that’s the size of it."
"Wanna bet you can kick my ass?"
"I'd love to. But we'd need some open wilderness for that kinda shit. so, Matou, Matoi, I got a question."
"Just call me Riuko."
"You sure?"
"You've been saying it wrong. It's pronounced REE-u-KO, not RIE-u-KO. I loved that show, so I never bothered to correct you."
"Well, thanks. So, did you name your Kamui?"
"I called mine, Renkestu."
"Blood-cutter, nice. So, renketsu, can ya hear me?"
The Kamui sound just like Senkstu.
"Loud and clear. this is really weird."
"I think we're just getting started. Hey, just think if we find Eren Jeager. AND he can go titan?"
Melody's eyes went wide.
"Ohhhhh, Fuuucckk."
"Yup."
Kaguya came and sat by Tyler.
"So, what’s next?"
"I'll check in with Saito, get an update on that school. For now, just, tear up the town. Zerotwo, I'd like you to double up with a group for a while. You're still new to our shit. If you split into multiple groups, I want at least Ghost, Zala, Satuski, Ryuko, Zerotwo, or Myself to them. One royal badass per crew, okay? Tatsi, how you doing?"
The spear captain smiled.
"I'm good. I haven’t had a good pounding in a while."
"Ya know ya have to do is ask, and Aki will ya all you want!"
The sexy swordchick smiled at his double joke.
"Oooh, I love pounding Tatsi."
Tatsi wacked the dirty minded girl on her head. The room laughed. Then a drowsy Yuusha came down hall.
"Hiya."
"Morning Yuusha, didn't know you had a room here too."
"Idiot, she LIVES here."
"Wait, for real?"
The group all yelled at him.
"IDIOT!!"
Tyler was chuckling as his phone rang with Saito.
"Good morning Sir."
"Mornin Saito. Watchya got for me?"
"Well, the lady Amaki has told me the situation with the reincarnated girls."
"Ohhh, she did, did she? so, how long the headache last?"
"Actually, sir, I called a few friends that I trust in some high places."
"I don't think I like were this is going."
"It would seem that Reincarnates as you call them, are far, far more common then you first thought. The world is full of them. It would also seem that the world leaders just don't care sir. They're seen as an....oddity. YOU however, sir, are seen as a danger. They fear what you could unleash if pressed the wrong way."
"Soooo, the call is....?"
"To leave you the hell alone. They are washing their hands of the mess. In other words, this is the Demon's World. Your ability to separate Reincarnates and their hosts is a truly rare skill, apparently it pops up every few years, but the user always died the moment the gene was activated."
"Guess my time ion hell gave me something. They have a database or known reincarnateds?"
"I have the file and access code in an email sir."
"Good man."
Tyler opened his laptop and pulled the file up.
"Alright, last see who we got for jackasses. oh! A search bar! Lessee, Hiro: Darling in the Franxx. BINGO! Yo, Zerotwo, got him."
She was beside Tyler in a heartbeat. She had a look of despaired excitement, as she looked at the screen.
"He's not too far, looks like the next town over....no fuckin way. You, that's Rikka's town. Two birds one stone. Saito."
"Sir?"
"Get me a fast five person car, we got a pair of lovers to reunite."
"At once sir."
Tyler saved the guy's location to his phone and closed the laptop for future inspection. Zerotwo had tears in her eyes.
"Darling?"
"I found him. We just need the wheels. I'll separate him, and you two can pack right up where you left off."
she hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back.
"Thank you."
"Not yet, toots. Thank me when we git the bastard."
She sat back, and wiped tears from her pretty eyes,
"Okay."
He smiled. He then answered the phone.
"Sir, your ride is waiting. I got you something i think you'll like, and a license."
"I like where this is going. right shower time."
"IO want my darling!"
"And I will take you to him, AFTER you clean up. You wanna look good for the lucky bastard, right? Ladies, feel free to chime in. While you fight it out, I'll take a quickie."
He did just that, and came out in his greaser outfit for Zerotwo, and Amaki to go in. He then found Ryuko and Satuski sitting by his laptop.
"Please, Mako."
"My friends."
"Sure."
He reopened the page.
"Lets start here, Kill la kill. Kay, got Mako, that fits. She's back in Karakonia, says here that her Other is....ohhhhh that is precious"
Ryuko was now concerned.
"What?"
"That’s Suzi. She goes to our school. She's like Yonohana. I know her you'll love her. Next, is Ira Gomagorie. Fuckin hell, it's mister Ira, our damn math teacher, that sword dude is....huh, Ryko? don't know the guy, says here he does kendo on Aki's team. NoNo is MoMo, okay now for that nerd whose name escapes me, huh, interesting says here, he goes to Kaguya's school. Lets get a-no fuckin way. Hey, Ishigami, got a question fer ya."
The guy was cuddling with Miku.
"What’s up?"
"You ever hear a faint, kinda irritating screaming in the back of your head?"
He went pale, well paler then usual.
"Sometimes, how?"
"Ya got Satuski's pet computer nerd as a Reincarnate. so, that’s the elite four, and Mako accounted for. Now, lets just cross our tee's and cover our asses.
"Ragyo?"
"Hime?"
"Both. Ladies, both."
He typed the names in. Ragyo came up in a red profile.
"Got the bitch queen. Her Other is, hmmm, odd. I know her from somewhere. Her name is, Clarissa. Where the fuck do I know her from? Sorry, Satuski, I need to think for a bit. Jesus, this really gonna drive me a friggin wall. OH! THATS IT!! I remember now, Clarissa Valatino. I had her as get this a therapist."
Satuski just sat back laughing.
"A THERAPIST? Her?"
"right? explains why she was such a bitch. Plus how...touchy feely she was. She was a busty Milf so I let it slide. while, she's on the other side of the planet, so no need to worry for the time being."
"It's Ragyo we're dealing with."
"Okay, fair. Lets look at this another way. they have a tab for items and artifacts? That works. Okay, Primordial lifefiber. Ohhhhhhh shittttttttt!"
The former warriors both crowded to see the screen.
"It fucking exists, on this planet no less. Okay, we need answers. Okay, it says here the thing is nonhostile? huh? Okay, the official profile. It says that lifefibers are far fewer in number in our universe, but they do exist. They are a nonlethal parasite that can only kill when ingested. The primordial lifefiber is currently being stored underneath MT Fuji and is being studied by scientists. All findings have rendered the dangerous object as a nonthreat, due to the nonlethality of the organisms themselves. As of this current article, the primordial lifefiber is the primary source of high grade fiberoptic cables and wires. explains the signal interference. Okay, overall threat level, zero. Specialized threat level, also zero. I guess this is a different species to the one you dealt with."
"We have to destroy it before Ragyo learns of it."
"I disagree. This is information the general public CAN'T get ahold of. Plus she's in America, so access to a Japanese military secret is next to impossible. If she ever did get ahold of the info, she is on a current roster insta kill Reincarnates. So, she pops she gets popped."
Satuski was shaking, and Ryuko was gritting her teeth at his answer.
"This is RAGYO. I underestimated her once. I will never do so again."
"I agree with Satuski. She is far too dangerous to be left alone."
"Umm, take a look at her ranking here. They have potential threats listed here. And, guess what? They put her AFTER Freid Salsman. So, in other words, utterly helpless. Plus you're forgetting something."
"What?"
"yes, what?"
"I know what she looks like, I forwarded it to our people for every way in or out of the country. Now, let me ask you something."
"What?"
"Yes?"
"Who TRULY runs this country?"
"Your family."
"Yes, you have nearly the entire country in a stranglehold."
"How far has my name and reputation reached?"
"The entire planet at this point."
"I have heard it said even Assassin guilds won't touch you."
"Where is the Primordial lifefiber?"
"Under MT fuji."
"Where does the Demon live?"
"Less then...four hours from Mt fuji!"
"Sooo, add that all up, and do you really think, with my legendary foresight, that I just her waltz into MY world to start an apocalypse without saying at the very least hi? Seriously?"
Satuski stopped shaking.
"You've cast a net."
"If that fish enters it, we get sushi fer dinner."
Ryuko sighed, and sat back down.
"Okay. You have not been wrong yet."
"Found Junkestu too."
"WHAT?"
"Yeah, it's on its way. I guess it still has a few...temperament issues."
She sighed.
"I'll need to prepare."
"Ahh, no. I'll break him this time toots."
"YOU'LL put on a Kamui?"
"Yup. I'd try on Senkstu, but that skirt wouldn't cover the spear."
Ryuko and Satuski lost it. The thought of Tyler in Ryuko's sailor suit killing them. Satuski was snorting, hard. While Ryuko just wheezed with each breath.
"I wish Kiria could do it though."
The laughter stopped.
"What?"
"Junkestu would KILL her!"
"I know, but that sweetness of hers would MORE then make that grouchy piece of cloth simmer the fuck down. I'm not gonna do it. I promise. Hey, I wonder where that Hime bitch wound up"
He typed her name in, and got a little bit of a surprise.
"Ha! Now that’s interesting. Says here Hime is inside a girl called Ruke Itsuga. she is currently at KaraKonia? Huh, lets see her picture. Heyyy, I know her! she gave me a piece of fan mail last week. She seemed kinda shy and timid actually."
Ryuko's teeth were heard grinding.
"We talked about this Ryuko. I'll separate them. But. I want to make something very, very clear here. Okay?"
"What?"
"I want to talk to that girl myself. I think I can reach her."
"She killed my dad!"
"After being raised as a weapon by Ragyo. I'm not asking you to forgive her, I'm asking you to give her a chance at a second life. She takes a swing lay her out by all means, but at least give ME chance."
Ryuko sighed.
"You think you're gonna save her?"
"Her? It's a toss up. I just feel really bad for her. You got saved Ryuko, Satuski has more grit, spit, and steel to survive Ragyo's parenthood, so what did Hime get? A test tube. If she's still psycho, we can drop her for good."
"Can I ask a question?"
"Sure Satuski."
"Would you extend that same olive branch to Ragyo?"
"Do you want me to?"
Satuski sighed.
"No. I know firsthand how unreachable she is."
"Then I won't. I'd only extend a chance if I think there IS one. Or, if you or someone else makes a request. If you had asked me, I'd give Ragyo a chance for a second life."
"You would forgive her crimes?"
"Off the bat? No. I believe in a form of, not full redemption but forgiveness. Some soul, like myself, are far beyond redeeming, but I still act like I can be. If that makes sense."
"I think I get it."
"coolio. Hey, there's Zerotwo. Satuski, Ryuko please wait for me before screwing with Junkestu, okay?"
"Agreed."
"Yes. Your strength will be needed."
"Thanks. Melody! Roadtrip!"
"Coming!"
Tyler smiled as she ran out in a pair of denim jeans and a crop top. Zerotwo was wearing a pair of blood red yoga pants that showed off her curvy ass, a tight shirt that exposed her stomach, and a pair of sneakers. He whistled approvingly. They walked out to find a brand new Convertible Camero. The muscle car was blood red, with a flaming demon on the hood, and a angel in the beasts embrace. Tyler called Saito.
"Sir?"
"Niiiiiiiiceeeeee!"
"I am glad your pleased. The keys, your license, and a welcome gift for the lady ZeroTwo are inside sir."
"You are the freakin man, Saito. this is gonna be awesome."
Tyler hung up and saw the hand Mirror Hiro had gotten her. He took it and presented it to her.
"Let’s git yo man. Melody Take shotgun!"
He climbed into the leather seats as Zerotwo took the back, Melody shotgun. Tyler started the engine and moaned as that engine roared.
"Ohhhh, yeaaaaaahhhh!"
He hit a button, and the roof dropped. The others had came out to see the Demon And his Angel back out of the parking lot, and peel out down the street.
"Am I the only one Scared he has a license?"
"We're all terrified."
"Good, so we're all in agreement."
Tyler was loving the feel of the beastly camero as he took curves and turns at 60. He then spotted a rather sharp turn that was clear.
"Ohhh, hang on!"
Melody was screaming as he floored the pedal, and Zerotwo grip the side bar, as Tyler slammed the E-brake and cranked the wheel. He had the car slide sideways around the corner, in a perfect, clean drift. He righted the car and sped off to the next one. Melody was amazed as his wheel skills, while ZeroTwo just held on for dear life. The trip to Rikka's town took maybe an hour. They rolled to the school where Hiro's alternate was supposed to be at. Tyler parked the car in a space and the now wobbly ladies got out, while Tyler flaunted his strength by hoppin the car door. Melody was smiling ear to ear
"Love, that was fun!"
"I know right? How'd you first car ride to ya, ZeroTwo?"
The horned girl was holding the side of the car for support.
"That was...a strange feeling. I liked it!"
"That was drifting my pink haired badass. Come on, lets find yo boy."
she perked up at that. She went right to his side as they entered the school.
"Okay, Zerotwo. Let me do the talking please."
she seemed on the verge of screaming, but she reined it in.
"Okay. People fear you far more then me."
"Damn right."
Tyler then walked into the office. The poor receptionist went pale as the Demon and his Angel walked in.
"Can I help you sir?"
"Yes, I'm looking for a Hirama Kyuko."
She seemed to get very nervous.
"If I may ask, what business with the boy do you have?"
"I have an old friend that requested I track him down for her."
The lady then saw the tall, pink haired beauty beside him, and smiled.
"I understand. Hirama is in art room five in the basement. If I recall correctly, the room is currently vacant."
"Thank you Ma'am. I appreciate the help."
Tyler then led the now very excited ZeroTwo down the stairs.
"Okay, now listen. He might not have awakened. If not, then the shock of seeing you should do it. If that is the case, he is going to lose it, and I'll have to restrain him. If he has awakened, the he has an arrangement with the host. I'll separate them, and I have an extra set of clothes for the both of them."
"Will you take him in?"
"Of course I will. you two deserve that much. Ah, here we are. Now, gather all your strength, Zerotwo. This is either gonna be beautiful, or a mess."
She took a breath and opened the door, just in time to see a shorter, Black haired boy get slammed into a wall by seven bigger boys. Tyler placed a restraining hand on the angry girl. He then stepped in and slugged the closest boy. He was knocked to the floor. The others turned to address the new arrival, only to flee in terror before the Demon's magical appearance. Tyler then tapped the cowering boy and held out his hand.
"Hirama?"
He looked up in awe at the Demon and took his hand.
"Ahh, yeah, that’s me."
"recognize her?"
He looked at ZeroTwo, and his mouth dropped as his eyes dimmed and flared back.
"Zerotwo?"
"darling?"
"Zerotwo!"
"Darling!"
They embraced, and Zerotwo liplocked him as the lovers reunited. Tyler then took Melody and kissed her too. They pulled back, to se Hiro and ZeroTwo touching foreheads.
"Hey, bro, want out?"
The former parasyte looked over confused.
"Out?"
"I can give you your body back. All you gotta ao is agree to somethin."
"What?"
Tyler smiled as he held out his hand.
"Don't EVER let that girl go again. Think ya can manage that?"
He took his hand with a surprisingly strong grip.
"Yes sir!"
"Coolio. Sooo, this is gonna be nasty, but hey, ain't you haven't done this before."
Tyler cut his finger, and held it out.
"Drink it. Yeah, I said that. She did."
He grimaced, but obeyed. Then Tyler set it up through Saito for his adoption. Once he was off the phone, Hiro had his body back. Tyler tossed him and a now very shaken Hirama a spare set or identical clothes.
"Here, get dressed, I'll explain as I do."
One very headsplittingly irritating explanation later.

"So, ya that’s the size of it."
Hirama sighed.
"I thought I was going insane, having him shouting ZeroTwo! ZeroTwo! Over and over. I thought I had become obsessed with a Waifu."
"Nah, ya just had her loverboy as a passenger. Here, this oughta keep the heat off."
He gave the bullied kid a signed photo of the Demon.
"Getting that hand delivered, plus me coming to your rescue, yeah, they ain't gon fuck wit cha agin."
"No, they won't. This school is a across the board fan of yours.”
Hiro had donned a pair of jeans sneakers, and a shirt. He and Zerotwo were still embracing.
"Well, Hirama, I did what I came here to do. I gotta go get the new guy set up."
"Yeah, thanks for everything."
"Sure."
Tyler got the nod from Saito, and they left the school. Hiro and ZeroTwo holding hands as they walked.
"So, Sir.."
"Tyler, my NAME is Tyler. Nice to meet ZeroTwo's other half."
"I see. Thank you for this."
"Pff, we ain't done yet."
"What do you mean?"
"Hiro, how long were you hanging with Hiro?"
"Ummm, we didn't hang. I remember losing ZeroTwo's touch as we were falling, then a bright light, next thing I'm looking at her in a strange room."
"Yeaaah, we need to have a little chat."
"About what?"
"everything. dude, EVERYTHING. But, for now, get cozy wit yo girl. Hop in."
Tyler hopped into the Camero, while Hiro and ZeroTwo took the backseat. Melody got shotgun again.
"Okay, lets see where to start. So, the gist of it is, you're on earth, a solid two hundred years before Magma energy is discovered, in a different reality."
The boy's green eyes were puzzled,
" So, We're in the past of a different reality?"
"Pretty much. You died when the Virn bomb blew. This is your second life."
He seemed shocked by this revelation.
"We...died?"
"Yup. In this world, you two are fictional characters. So, yeah watch out for that. This sexy beauty is my lover, Melody."
Hiro then took a good look at her, and his eyes went wide at her radiant beauty.
"A pleasure. It's nice to see Zerotwo so happy."
"Nice to meet you too, Melody. So, who gave you your names?"
"Our parents. This world is the exact opposite of the one you left. Remember Myuki and that dude's wedding?"
His eyes went wide, again.
"You were there?"
"If I was, they'd never have been brain wiped. My point is that is day to day life here. You are gonna have lot of fun with that sexy lover o yours. Just, for the love of god, don't catch another disease of her, okay?"
He was even more blown away.
"How?"
"I'll show you when we get back. So, is there any immediate questions you need answered?"
"Are the virn gone?"
"No. In this reality though, their a non aggressive species."
"Klaxosuars?"
"Actually, they're pretty common. But, they stay underground. They don't really give a fuck bout us, and the feeling is very much mutual."
"My friends?"
"The ones you nearly bailed on twice? I can find them. If they're here. I got a bone to pick with Ichigo anyway. YOU I just wanna smack."
"Why?"
"I'll explain when we get back. Kinda not a good idea to drive angry."
"Okay. Is the world safe?"
"Depends what you mean by 'safe'. I am the most dangerous person out there at the moment. Plus, we got Reincarnates running everywhere, so ya basket o cats."
"Sounds crazy."
"Bro, ya haven't met MY crew yet."
"They wild?"
"Pfff, Zerotwo back in the early days o running with that pisspoor group you called squad."
Here he got angry.
"Stop insulting my friends. You have no idea what we went through, what we suffered, what we lost!"
"Darling, he knows, far more then you know."
"How can he?"
"He suffered worse then I did. He'll show you."
Zerotwo was speaking in a sad voice, for she understood that he understood her pain.
"Well, to be fair it wasn't ENTIRELY your crews fault. The only person I REALLY have a bone to pick with is Ichigo. Chick should never have been chosen as squad leader."
Hiro got very irritated by that statement.
"Hey, she was the best of the time."
"Dude, just wait till you meet Satuski. Ichigo was the worst possible choice-oh hello,"
Tyler had glanced into the rear view mirror, and noticed a solid black SUV following them a decent four car lengths behind. Tyler then Dialed Yozora.
"Akiri?"
"You wouldn't happen to have any vehicles tailing me, would you?"
"No, Akiri. We're currently guarding the others."
"Well, I grew a tail. I got this."
"Of course Akiri."
Tyler hung up,
"Melody, check the glove box. See what Saito packed for firepower."
"Sure, love."
She then pulled a large handgun out, the solid black weapon got an instant evil laugh.
"Oooo, heellllls yeah. Saito, you are the fuckin man. That my love, is a desert eagle. 50.cal pistol. Hey, ZeroTwo, you get the peashooter."
He tossed his M1911 to the hybrid girl.
"You still know how to shoot a gun, right?"
She smiled,
"How do I cock this?"
"I freakin love a hot chick with guns. See the solid silver part? Pull it till it clicks, let it go, and ya locked, cocked and ready to rock. Hiro, just sit there, buckle up, and shut up. Melody, enjoy the ride."
Tyler then cocked the Deagle with his teeth. ZeroTwo had undone her seat belt, and Tyler floored the Camero gas pedal. The beast of a car bucked, and took off. The Suv then took off, with a man popping out with a rifle.
"Light em Up Zt!"
The former Pystol fired, and took the would-be shooter in the forehead.
"Nice shot! I got two extra mags when that thing's empty. Ya got thirteen more!"
"Right!"
Zerotwo was smiling as another guy poked his head out only for the razor-eyed girl to take him in the jaw. Hiro was cowering in the leather upholstery, watching ZeroTwo do her thing. Tyler then spotted another vehicle in front.
"Ohh, you are SOOOO mine. Melody, duck down, low as you can."
The Angel did. Tyler smiled as he pulled up along side. The door was a slider, and when it opened, Tyler shot the guy in the head with his new Deagle. Best part was he dropped his shotgun in the open topped Camero. Tyler then slowed down, took aim and shot the driver.
"Boom, ZT get down and grab that shotty. We're gonna need it in a sec."
The pink haired warrior picked up the pump action, finding she loved the way it felt in her hands.
"That’s a pump action shotgun. See that grip? Pull it hard after each shot, that is a Model 680, it kicks like a mule, but with that strength o yours, shouldn't be a problem. How, lets dance."
Tyler then sped up, and popped the tire of the now driverless SUV.
"Put a blast in that grill."
She did, and flaming pellets came out of the barrel. The front of the SUV then exploded, and it careened into the trailing SUV. The resulting crash making both vehicles blow. Tyler then pulled to the side of the road.
"ZeroTwo, protect Melody please. I'mma have a little chat."
"Yes Darling."
"Why, thank you."
Tyler smiled as she had called him Darling nearly on reflex. Tyler then walked to where a survivor was crawling out of the wreckage. He saw the demon approaching, and screamed as he fumbled for a cyanide cap. He dropped it, only for a shot from his Deagle to reduce it to dust. Tyler then planted a foot on his chest.
"Soo, ahh, yeah, what ya want?"
The man was terrified.
"We were hired to detain one Zerotwo until a tracker could be implanted in her body."
"Why?"
"She has superhuman abilities. We need to track her whereabouts in case of-"
"Yeaaaah, I get it. Well, get this message to your superiors."
"What message?"
"She's in the DEMON'S crew. I trust you understand what that means."
"I do, sir. They'll get the message."
"I know they will."
Tyler then put a round in his leg. Then returned to the car. He went up to ZeroTwo who was admiring the shotgun.
"Well, they were after ZeroTwo."
She went pale.
"Me?"
"Yup. They were looking to implant a tracker to keep tabs on you. I told that jackass you're runnin with my crew, they'll leave you alone now."
She had a hard time believing that.
"Just KNOWING I'm near you is enough to deter them?"
"Yup. This country is TERRIFEID of what I can do. Seriously, they're more scared of me then they were of you at the height of your rage moment. Plus, ya know, I can find them and kill them."
"The why don't you?"
"I REALLY don't want to fight the WHOLE world right now. Besides, we got a hotspring fuck to look forward to, right, Melody?"
She was smiling, as a small trickle of blood flowed on her arm. Tyler was beside her like a lightning flash.
"I'm fine love. I just scratched myself on the car."
It was true, when she had turned to watch him approach the fallen man, she had brushed against a rather sharp edged piece of the car. It was merely a scratch. Tyler sighed as he saw this.
"I thought you got hit or something. Well, here."
He rubbed his spit on her cut, and it stopped bleeding nearly instantly. She then got a happy smile.
"Better?"
"I can feel my skin getting...stronger."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Hey, ZeroTwo, nice shootin."
She smiled as she retook her spot beside Hiro. For his part Hiro had not forgotten her calling of Tyler Darling. It was bothering him just how.....comfortable they were with each other. Tyler could clearly see these feelings in his eyes, Melody did too.
"I guess beta is as beta does."
"I get the feeling we got another Shirogane here."
"I think so too."
"Hey, Zerotwo, I got a question for you."
She was still holding the shotgun warmly, like a kid with a new favorite toy.
"What’s up?"
"In fights, is it okay if I call you ZT, for ya know, speed?"
"Of course Darling. That was exciting."
"Here, let me see that shotty. See this lever? If you flick here, its in 'safe' mode. And watch that trigger too. I would like to avoid an accidental shooting if I can."
"Thank you, I'd like it if you could teach me more."
"I knew I liked you for a reason. Sure toots, I'd love to teach you my gunfu. Now, hold on ladies and whatever that is."
Tyler then peeled out, leaving the mess for the cops to deal with. Tyler had Melody under his arm as he carved sideways around the tight turn, hearing ZeroTwo screaming in excitement as the G-forces hit her body. Tyler carved up a few more corners, and made it back to the Inn by Noon. He pulled up, and Yozora was waiting.
"Akiri."
"Just some pissants that were after the horny hottie there."
"Understood sir."
Tyler smiled, he then Spotted Ryuko and Satuski sparring nearby.
"Hey, badass 1 and 2, we need to have a chat. You three come too."
Zerotwo was chuckling as she high-fived Ryuko in her Senkstu Sailor suit, while Satuski sized up Hiro. They then went inside where Ruby, and Kiria were snuggly wrapped between Zala, Ghost, and Yuusha's dog. Tyler then called up Riuko."
"Hey there Ryuko-knock off, you near the inn?"
"Okay, first off, fuck you, second off, fuck me harder,"
"And third?"
"I'm walking up the lot now."
"Coolio."
Tyler, Melody, Zerotwo, Hiro, Satuski, Ryuko, and Riuko all took a seat around the small table. Once they were all seated he told the story of the road ambush.
"So, since ZeroTwo has super human abilities, they want to implant a tracker to keep an eye on her. But I made sure the message that she is under MY protection was heard."
Tyler then opened the Reincarnated info page and scrolled to ZeroTwo's profile. She then had a icon that when he hovered on it said 'secured'. He then checked on Senkstu, and same thing.
"So, if they're under my eye, they're considered secure? Thanks for the complement government idiots. So, yeah that’s the size of it. Oh, and that’s Hiro. Zerotwo's beta lover. Say hi bro."
Hiro was clearly not happy at Tyler dismissal of him, but introduced himself regardless.
"Nice to meet you all, I am Hiro."
"Nice to know ya."
"Indeed."
"Tyler doesn't like you every much, does he?"
Hiro looked to Riuko, who had spoken last.
"It would seem like it."
"Well, no biggee, I guess. Just...please don't give him- an excuse to kill you, okay?"
She then sipped her tea, as Hiro just sat back down. He then looked as Tyler's eyes went wide.
"Noooo, fuckin way. Oh, I am soooooooo piloting that thing. Hey, Zerotwo, Hiro, found an old friend."
He then spun the computer around to show Streilitzia, their old Franxx. The former pilot's eyes went wide at the mech.
"Strelitzia?"
"Where is it?"
"It's being studies at the same place as The primordial lifefiber. Hey, Satuski, Ryuko, if you could determine for yourselves it's non-hostility, would you feel better?"
The former lifefiber fighters looked at each other.
"If its just a bunch of thread, then yeah, I can let it go."
"Same. I trust you, believe me I do. But."
"I understand. And Satuski? That means a lot, coming from you, thanks."
He had a respectful tone when he spoke to the two fighters. Melody was amazed at just how much he seemed to respect Satuski, and at how much he admired Ryuko. she nudged Satuski.
"I have NEVER seen him show that kind of respect to anyone, except for me, Zala, and Ghost."
Satuski was aware of this.
"Satski said something similar. I deeply appreciate it. I'd say, he looks at me like I'm a role model or an example to follow. It's funny though, I look at him the same way."
"You DO think alike. Plus, you both suffered horrors at the hands of those closest to you."
"Kindred spirits?"
"Yeah. Kindred spirits. Its nice seeing him share that burden with someone."
"Burden?"
"He has shared the responsibility of protecting everyone here with you, albeit subconsciously. He listens to you when you speak, like a novice to a master."
Satuski was now smiling widely as Tyler was discussing piloting with Zerotwo, much to Hiro's irritation.
"He REALLY doesn't like Hiro, does he?"
"No. Hiro turned his back on Zerotwo. That is an unforgiveable sin to Tyler. for him, friend are the most precious thing he possesses, and yet Hiro abandoned something even MORE precious."
"What?"
"The person he said he loved."

"So, Zerotwo, wanna Ride sometime?"
Her eyes lit up at the prospect.
"Ohhh, yes! I'd love to!"
"Well, I got a message from the base commander there, we got free access to the base. With one iron clad condition."
Here she became nervous.
"What is it?"
"We tell NO ONE we cannot trust with the location."
"Oh, I can do that."
"It's my house rule."
"House rule?"
"Yeah. When we're in my apartment, we can do whatever the hell we what with whoever. My rule is to NEVER speak of what goes on inside. What happens in my apartment STAYS in the apartment. It's our sanctuary. You'll see just what I mean. Hey, Zerotwo, I think you'll LOVE the way WE party."
She got a sexy smile.
"It wild?"
"Oh you have NO idea."
"Ohh, now I can't wait."
He chuckled as he pulled the Darling in the franxx roster up. He was scrolling when Hiro spoke up.
"Can I ask a question?"
"Sure, shoot."
"When did Zerotwo Awaken?"
"Well i got the call yesterday morning. But it seemed like she'd been awake for longer."
"I was inside Aoita for maybe a week?"
"That long? Yeesh. So, yeah, she's got a week on you."
"When did you meet?"
"Yesterday. Her mother was bout to send her to a mental clinic when I rolled up to the party."
"You're that friendly after only a single day together?"
"Yup. It took you, like what? A couple months?"
Hiro was now just angry. He had tried his very best to get closer to Zerotwo, to understand her, and this guy is as close with her as he is, after only a single day?"
"You look like you have something to say, bro."
Hiro was also fed up with his condescending one.
"You seem to have a problem with me."
"Well, yeah, kinda."
"I don't even know you. What could I possibly have done to make you mad?"
"You abandoned Zerotwo, not once, but twice. I have a serious issue with that."
Hiro just froze at the sheer disdain inn his voice as he said this.
"I made mistakes. I admit that. I love Zerotwo. With all my heart. I deeply regret those mistakes, but I can't undo them."
"You have no spine. Most of your problems with the commanding officers could have been solved if you showed even a little backbone."
"They would've just killed me."
"I suppose. But, even after Zerotwo rolled up, did you ever TRY?"
He looked up at him this time.
"There was nothing I could do. Ichigo-"
"Was a selfish bitch who nearly got all her friends killed on numerous occasions."
Hiro became very defensive at that.
"She was my friend. Watch it. She had to make hard decisions."
"And she ran from them all. Satuski, you've waged war before. tell em."
The former leader then added her own expertise.
"I agree. Her command style was all emotion, zero leadership. She crumbles under pressure, relying on the one called Gorro for nearly everything. I would say HE was the better leader. As a person, she was NOT fit for the burdens of command. NONE of your squad was. You were the only one she tried to protect. Yet, in doing so, she endangered many lives. Had she been a squad leader under me at Honoji, I'd have killed her myself. An unstable leader is no leader but a sure fire way to get the ones under her killed, and fail the mission."
"Just what would you know? What war did you wage? We had to fight nearly the entire planet and things from space!"
"SO DID I!"
Satsuki was now angry at this little pissant. Tyler just sighed.
"Satuski, I believe you understand why now."
"I do. Why did you even bother retrieving him?"
"Zerotwo asked me to. Believe me, I'd have preferred to just leave him, but I felt she deserved to be with her Darling."
Satuski smiled as she sat back down.
"That kindness is truly remarkable."
Zerotwo had remained silent, just watching the argument. she then turned to Hiro.
"Hiro."
He looked shocked, for she very rarely, if ever, used his name.
"Zerotwo."
"Tyler, show him."
"Sure. Hey, whiney pissant, this is why me an her click."
He took off his shirt, getting hums of approval from Riuko, and Melody. While Satuski just contented herself with a lewd leer. Hiro gasped as his scars became visible.
"Yeah, ya got nothin on MY pain."
Zerotwo was heard sighing sadly.
"Every time I see them, I can feel their testing on me again. It hurts."
"I'm sorry."
she shook her head.
"I'm fine. I just understand."
"I do too."
Hiro was now sad.
"You suffered like Zerotwo, then?"
"Yup. Only I wasn't a labrat. I was raised like this."
"You were raised liken that?"
"Yup. It's why I understand her. We know what true pain is, and that is a kind of understanding that is just not possible for others that haven't it."
Hiro sat back as he thought over the Demon's words. He then looked back to him.
"Thank you for looking after Zerotwo."
"Boi, she's family. I ain't done yet. Speakin o which. So're you."
"Huh?"
"Yup. See, you don't exist in this world, so, I'm giving you a place to call home."
"A....home?"
"Yup. In this world, Zerotwo is known as Yuffie 'zerotwo' Yataomo. You're Hiro Yataomo. That's Ryuko Matoi Yataomo, and Satuski Kiryuin Yataomo. So, yah."
Zerotwo laughed.
"He gave me the name Yuffie. Amaki then got me into the family."
"Amaki?"
"Yes?"
The sexy red headed MILF was passing by as Hiro said her name. His eyes went wide as the lady then sat at the table.
"So, you must be the new guy."
"His names Hiro.'
"Hiro? You're more Hero then he is."
"Well he did leave the bar down there, so kinda hard not to be."
"Well, you just have to teach him what a hero is then."
"Pff, long as he ain't a dense idiot. You're not, right?"
He looked confused. He had the room chuckling as he was put on the spot. As the room was laughing, something clicked in his mind.
"Hey, Amaki,"
"Yes?"
"something just...clicked. Can we chat for a minute? Melody, come too."
Tyler then led the three ladies to the room Tyler and the other three had stayed in. Once inside he sighed.
"We've been over this a few times, yet something still doesn't add up."
"This about Lillica again?"
"Yup. Okay, if her mother died in a car crash, and she was taken in by you, for that to happen, you would be twelve."
Amaki sat on the bed.
"You're right."
"But, as I understand it, Lillica had never met her grandmother."
"She hasn't."
"Sooooo, unless your not really twenty five, we got a rather large hole in the story here."
Amaki just sighed.
"Again, you find out things that others don't even suspect. Okay. Since I can't bullshit this, I'll let you in on a secret."
"Oh?"
"I'm actually 30. So, she came to me when I was seventeen. That settle it?"
"It does. Least the math lines up. I am sorry I keep dragging this up."
"You care about her. Plus, and you'll love this."
"Oh?"
"I have a gene like yours."
"That right?"
"It keeps me looking ten years younger. So, I'll still look hot as long as I want."
"Well, I feel like I should warn you, I'm not into grannies."
"Arrogant prick. So, yeah. Still a virgin at thirty."
"YEssh, thats rough. Well, After I pop Melody, well, game on."
"That it?"
"Yup."
Tyler then returned to the table, and found Ryuko at Hiro's throat with a scissorblade.
"Okay, what he do?"
Zerotwo was just sad.
"He was badmouthing you."
Tyler laughed as he sat beside Satuski.
"Ryuko, I love the sentiment, but, we can't make a mess here."
She sighed and sat back down. Riuko just patted her Fiery twin's back.
"So, what’s his beef?"
"He's saying you a condescending ass on a high horse. He thinks your after Zerotwo."
"HA! Hey, Satuski, that line bout a high horse ring any bells?"
She chuckled.
"It would seem Ryuko is more like you then I thought."
"As for that second bit? I won't deny wanting to run with her. she's a fierce wildcat of a sexy girl. Plus she's fun too."
He wasn't even looking at Hiro, and was instead searching the database for any of his other favorites. He then froze.
"Ohhhh, myyyy gooood."
Melody looked to see his pale face, and rushed over to see a name on the screen: Yusuke Uramachi.
"No friggin way. HE'S in this world?"
"Love?"
He looked to See Melody looking at him concerned.
"Who is he?"
"The dude I based my whole personality off. The spirit detective Yusuke Uramachi. He was the first character, anything really, that I truly looked up to. He was the kind o guy that piss him off, or hurt his friends, he just knock your teeth out and be done with it. Oh, where’s Kayko? Kayko ukimora. Got her. Can't have Yusuke without his girl. he is also the first one whose story I finished that got a happy ending. I wanted to BE this guy. Beats up demons for a living, gets the girl, and a happy ending? ahh, please!""
She was relieved it wasn't anything serious. Then she just smiled.
"If you looked up to him, then I can't wait to meet him."
"Neither can I. It says he is a rather high threat. Makes sense. If he ever lost Kayko, he destroy the world."
"Like you."
"Just like me. where are you? HA! He's in town and so is Kayko. I can't WAIT to go partying with that punkass. Hey, where’s kawabara, kurama, and Hiei? Wow, that WHOLE crew HERE? Pff, fuck yeah."
Satuski looked on curiously.
"You seem excited. Are they icons?"
"for me they are. Yusuke only lost a single fight his entire run. He also has the title of actually SAVING those he sets out to. Kwabara's an idiot, but a fun idiot. He's loyal and always as Yusuke's back. Even if they fight all the time. Hiei's a badass, no two ways about it. A badass with an attitude. He's the type to just kill you and be done with it then waste his time. Kurama is a genius, and extremely kind. That's his single weakness, but if you try to exploit it, or threaten his mother, no one can help you. He and you would be good friends I'd bet, Satuski. Hiei and Kurama are demons. So, this can be a sort of....test. If they have their full demon power, then our world is indeed far, far larger then we knew."
"So, how do we wake them?"
"Yusuke, I think just piss him off. Or mention Kayko. If we go after her first, we'd need a photo of Yusuke to do it. Kawabara, maybe the same thing? Hiei, maybe Yukina. she's his sister, and a very sweet girl, plus Kawabara'a lover. Kurama, hmmm, maybe, Yusuke? Hey, found Boton. HA, I loved that paddle rider. Oh, she's already woken? And her other is....not friggin way. Hey, where's Kairi?"
"On the beach."
"She's Boton's other. I'll call her."
The lovely pianist answered after a ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Piano fingerer, I got a question for ya, can you head back? And don't bother coverin up."
"Pff, arrogant jackass."
"Love you too!
He smiled as he hung up. He then looked at Hiro.
"Okay, for the love of god, Hiro, do NOT, repeat, DO NOT piss of Hiei. He'd cut you to pieces without even stopping to think."
Kairi came in then. she was wearing a light green bikini, and had a light blue frill on her bottoms.
"Hiya sexy. So, I got a weird question for you."
She sat next to ZeroTwo, who was clearly admiring her fine form.
"What’s up? And Zerotwo? Fell free to feel them. They're real, I assure you."
The Klaxosaur girl did just that, giving Kairi a thorough mid-morning breast exam.
"Nice. You're gonna LOVE the way we party. Now, Kairi, you wouldn't happen to have another person in that mess you call a soul?"
She blinked.
"Of course you would notice."
"Kinda hard not to notice a blue-haired bimbo that rides a paddle."
Kairi was laughing.
"You just pissed her off. So, I take it you know her?"
"fondly. Her names Boton. She a Reaper. so, mind swapping? I'll give you a rubdown later if ya do!"
She giggled at this attempt at bribery.
"I want a date!"
"Deal! Melody?"
She smiled.
"Only if she....joins."
Kairi went red, but then smiled lewdly.
"Ohhh I sooooo want in."
"Well, I want in you, so ya know fair. so, would you please introduce a Reaper to the Demon?"
"With pleasure."
Kairi's pretty light blue eyes faded a little and then they became a very lively blue. The Pilot of the river Styx wasted zero Time whacking Tyler on the head.
"You pervert!"
"Nice to meetcha Boton! Aki still wacks better though, but close second!"
"Wait, you're not Yusuke."
"Not even the slightest. So, are you Boton, Pilot of the river Styx, special assistant to the spirit detective?"
The now curious girl sat down.
"Yes. How'd you know?"
"Okay. I assume you're familiar with reincarnation?"
"I am."
"Okay. Sooo, you've reincarnated into a sexy friend of mine."
"But, I'm a pilot of the river Styx. I can't die, less I'm in human form."
"Well. Maybe you did die. We'll know more once I separate you."
She seemed nervous now.
"Separate?"
"I have the ability to Separate a Reincarnate from their Other. For the sake of what little sanity you have, I suggest you do it. Cause, well, get a load of that sexy girls imagination. Kairi, show her what you want me to do to you."
Boton then went beat red, as images of Kairi's fantasies flooded her mind.
"Soo, will it hurt?"
"It's more like a REALLLLLLYYYY good massage."
"But you have to drink my blood."
"What?"
"Sorry toots. Thems the brakes."
"I think I'm gonna be sick. She actually WANTS to drink it."
"Wow, Kairi, you're a dirty girl under all that primp and toss. I like it. So, ready?"
She shivered as he poured a little blood from a cut finger into her mouth. She then split like the others, and The other girls tossed them a fresh bikini. Boton was as tall as Kairi, only her hair was a very light, pretty shade of blue. In age, she appeared to be the same as Kairi, so, around fourteen. A very well developed fourteen. After the ladies recovered, Tyler explained his theory to Boton.
"so, you think this is an 'in between' world?"
"That’s the size of it. It explains why all of you keep popping up. either that, or each time a new reality is created in a human mind, it gets created for real out there. But that is just a recipe for a headache."
she sighed.
"I agree."
"Hey, can you feel you powers?"
The blue haired girl flexed her hand.
"I do. If feels....weird though."
"Like you have lost something?"
"Kinda. They're all here, my healing powers, my flight."
"can you summon your paddle?"
"I an try."
She held out her hand, and after a moment of focus, a four foot oar appeared.
"Okay, now can you fly?"
"Lets see. I think I know where you're going with this."
They all went outside. There was a heavy metal box next to his camero.
"Guess Junkestu arrived. Boton, get back. Ryukos, Satuski, Zerotwo, get your gr face on."
Tyler opened the container, to find another version of Senkstu, only a male's version, and Junkestu in a secure containment unit. Tyler took his shirt off and broke the glass.
"My word, what happened to him?"
Boton was seeing his scars for the first time. Melody came up beside the Reaper.
"His hometown wasn't very fond of him."
"His home did that?"
"His second name, is the Demon."
"The Demon?"
"I am his Angel. So, if you want to enjoy this new life, don't give him any reason to want you dead."
Boton shuddered. Tyler then walked out with Junkestu. Riuko, and Ryuko then activated their Kamui's going full battle gear. Zerotwo was prowling with her bare hands, and Satuski drew Byakuzan. Boton was blown away by the transformation. Ryuko spilt her scissor and tossed a blade to Riuko.
"Alright, I'll put him on. Shit goes south, cut him to pieces. Clear?"
"Yes!"
"Very"
"we will not fail."
Tyler then pulled the white jacket like Kamui on, and once the blue bands were in place he flipped them down. The stars exploded as the Kamui drank his blood.
"LIFEFIBER OVERRIDE: KAMUI JUNKESTU!"
The kamui then tried to take control and dominate his mind, except, Tyler was a far more ferocious mental fighter then even Satuski.
"YOU WILL SUBMIT. TO MY. WILLLLL!"
The evil mind of the Kamui shattered under the sheer force of his mind. Then Tyler restructured it into a kind, friendly mind that would bring a comforting peace to the ones that wore it. After he was able to return to his senses outside the Kamui's soul.
"That was easier then I thought."
He then removed the thing and tossed it to a stunned Satuski.
"Here, toots. I think you'll like my improvements."
She just shook her head as she changed into the Kamui.
"I spent years training my mind to wear him. And it still took blood from Ryuko, Mako, and threads from Senkstu for me to even BARE it on my body. Yet you put him on, and in under five minutes so utterly dominate him, that the transformation stopped dead in its tracks."
"Probably a good thing. No one here wants to see me in a mankini."
The ladies snorted at that image. Then Satuski flipped the blue flaps.
"LIFEFIBER OVERRIDE:KAMUI JUNKESTU!"
Her outfit became similar to Ryuko's only blue and white, with large protrusions on her shoulders. Tyler then taped a finger on her bikini armor.
"So?"
she had a very warm smile on her face/
"He feels, like you're holding me in your arms. It's feels nice."
"Glad I got it right. Now, I got something else to try on."
he walked back in and took the male version of senkstu. This was a tight shirt, pants and a pair of blood red gloves. He then saw another pair of giant Scissorblades, a carbon copy of Ryuko's. Once he was dressed, he stepped out, and twirled his blades.
"So, am I a badass or what?"
The girls were awe struck. The jacket had the same pattern as Ryuko's sailor suit top, the pants the same color as her blue skirt, and the gloves the same too. He smiled.
"Lets try it."
He sprinkled a little blood on it and the garment came to life with a distinctly....feminine voice.
"Oooooohhhhhhh, myyyyyyy. What strong Blood! who are you, my fearsomely handsome friend?"
Tyler smiled at the Kamui's sensual voice. Then Melody wiped a bit of her own blood on it.
"Ohhh, she's tasty too!"
"Why, thank you."
"Ohh, she can hear me too?"
Then the others all gave blood, so they could talk.
"Ohhh, you're all tasty! Specially you, miss. You're spicy!"
"She tastes VERY good too. Right, Riuko?"
The punkrocker smiled at his inside joke.
"I can't wait to give another tasting."
"Now I'm hungry."
"I got a meal for you."
"Later."
She pouted, and her Renkestu was giving of steam. Tyler then spoke to his new Kamui.
"so, then you have a name?"
"Professor Matoi told me to have you name me sir."
"PROFESSOR MATOI?"
"Yes. I take it, you're Ryuko. He sent a message. He says to stay with that boy. He will protect you. oh, and for you to visit sometime."
Ryuko looked at Tyler. He smiled fondly.
"Yes. We'll visit him on the way back. For now, relax. If he's at the base, then the primordial lifefiber has the best expert possible keeping an eye on it"
"You PROMISE we'll visit him?"
"I promise."
she then forced her roiling emotions down.
"Okay. Tyler, I'll trust you. You have not let me down yet."
"Thanks Ryuko."
He then smiled evilly.
"Hey, I got a Kamui now too. Your name is.....Genkestu!"
"Genkestu? I like it."
"Let do this."
He then grabbed the small blade in his teeth and tore it out. The stars that poured out of his Kamui was a hundred times both Satuski and Ryuko's combined. Tyler's jacket became a pair of spiked straps on his now bare chest, his pants became like chainmail, the gloves into gauntlets, and his waist a black belt with sharp ridges.
"LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU!"
He then grabbed the scissors and twirled them until, he settled on a pose he liked both feet planted, and a blade in each hand. Then a large amount of steam poured out of his back vent as the Transformation ended.
"Well?"
Melody came over and hugged her lover.
"You look dangerously handsome, love."
"You're captivatingly beautiful."
They hugged, and then he stole a kiss off her. He then looked to the ladies.
"Well, how it feel on your end?"
Satuski was gaping, Ryuko was grinning eagerly, and Riuko had a look of lust.
"If only you had come to Honoji."
"I wanna go a few rounds."
"I wanna fuck im."
"Nice. So, Genkestu, how ya feelin?"
The female Kamui was purring.
"Ohhhh, you feel sooo goood!"
"Nice. so, can you change you normal form?"
"I can contain myself in those gloves."
"Okay. I'mma power down now. The gloves won't be coming off. so store yourself inside."
"Of course."
He then returned to his normal outfit. He then called Saito.
"sir?"
"How’s the school lookin?"
"Well, sir, we actually own it. So, unless you give the word it CAN'T close down."
"Well all right. I'mma go give the good news."
He hung up.
"Boton, spend some time with the ladies. Melody, lets get this job finished, then we can get back to it. Kairi? Hmmmm, go make out with Riuko for me."
Tyler ducked as a rock missed his head. He then climbed into the car. Melody in the passenger seat. Then Zerotwo Hopped in back.
"Well, hello there."
The horned beauty was smiling.
"I want to see a school!"
"Sure. Just stay close. Yo, Hiro, I'mma borrow yo girl! Feel free to play with Boton!"
"Hey!"
"Zerotwo?"
She looked at him.
"I'm sorry, Darling. I want to see more of this world. So, will you come with me?"
Tyler sat in the drivers seat, and said nothing as Hiro came to take the hand of his beast.
"Always."
She smiled, and pulled him into the backseat with her.
"From now on, I have two Darlings!"
"Huh?"
"Just go with it bro."
"Yes, it's easier to just go with it."
Hiro was floored as Tyler backed out of the driveway and headed down the road.
"Zerotwo, he is your darling too?"
"I like him. More then a friend. So, Darling!"
"More then a friend?"
"I think she means like family, right?"
"Yep! But Darling was what he called me first, so, Darling!"
"Its a complement dude. don't worry, I'm not trying to steal her. I got my own."
"He's got a few girls now."
"A few?!"
"I'll explain later. Soo, a few ground rules for this visit. Okay? You two are a mere set of Cosplayers. So, if they ask you for pictures or autographs, be nice. If you have questions about anything, ask me or Melody. And for the love of god, Zerotwo, be careful with that strength of yours."
"Okay."
"Thank you."
They rolled through the town, and as they pulled onto the street, Melody had a thought.
"So, Love?"
"yeah?"
"What's your endgame with the reincarnates?"
"well, I don't really have one. I'm still expecting to wake up in a hospital. Of all the shit I was expecting, rolling through a town with the REAL Zerotwo, and the REAL Hiro was NOT one of them."
"So, what will we do?"
"We play the bullshit card. As long as a super powered battle doesn't breakout, we should be fine."
"If it does?"
"Then we hope the damage is minimal, and that the world is ready for their favorite Anime characters to come calling."
"Well, if you're involved, then it will be fine."
"Tru dat. Hey, it's Aki. what's the swordswallower want?"
"Ohhhhh, I wanna hit you with something right now!"
"You do, and I'll spank you."
"Arrogant Jackass!"
"Love you too. So what’s up?"
"Aquors is putting on a show at the festival tonight."
"Well, looks like we get to party."
"Thanks. I knew you'd say that. Don't really know why I bothered. Soooo, I have a...strange question."
"Okay. Shoot."
"You wouldn't happen to know this girl, would you?"
A picture of a tall girl with pink hair, and horns on her head was sent to his phone. He went instantly pale when he saw it.
"Is she conscience?"
"Yeah, all she seems able to say id Myu."
"Get back, now. Get back 50 feet. I know her, she's extremely dangerous."
"But-"
"GET BACK, AKI, THIS NOT A REQUEST!"
He then drifted the car around and floored it to the beach in the beach on the picture. Melody was now scared.
"Who is she?"
"Her true name is Lucy. Myu is her split. She was a labrat like Zerotwo was, only she suffered a psychotic break. That girl has invisible arms that pierce skin and sever limbs with ease. Her show was elfien Lied. She is a tortured soul that HATES normal humans. Myu is even more gentle then Kiria, but Lucy is just as merciless as I am. with a hatred I know all too well. There they are. I'll handle this. Zerotwo, Hiro, stay back. This is outside your wheelhouse."
He parked the car, as the now scared girls were backing away from the pink haired girl on the beach. He went straight to Aki.
"Where'd she come from?"
"we found her on the beach, out cold."
"Okay. She do anything?"
"Kiria hugged her, and she seemed to like it. I saw her horns and realized she wasn't human, so I called you."
"Okay. Aki, you're a weeb. Ever hear of one called elfien Lied?"
"I saw it once...."
her eyes went to the pitifully mewing girl.
"Lucy?"
"Yeah. I'll handle this. All of you, get back. This could get ugly."
Tyler then touched his glove
"Genkestu, ready?"
"And waiting."
"Good answer."
He then approached the scared girl with caution. She was naked, and seemed very confused.
"Myu? Myu?"
He walked to her.
"Hey, miss."
She looked at him, and stumbled backward in fear, then tripped.
"Myu! Myu!"
She had large pink eyes, long pink hair, was the same size as Aki, and had two conical horns growing out of her head. Tyler sighed, the look of fear in her pretty eyes even wrenching his stone heart.
"Lucy."
Her eyes went dim, and then they flared back with a burning intensity. Tyler then jumped back as a pair of hands he could just BARELY see smashed into the ground where he had just been. The girl now wore a look of anger and hate on her once pretty face.
"You can see my vectors?"
"Just enough that you can't get me. Lucy."
"We'll see."
Tyler then spent a good three hours dodging her attacks. He had altered his eyes to see her vectors clearly now, so he dodged them with ease. As he dodged yet another attack, he sighed.
"Look, I have a meeting to get to. Can we just talk?"
She was panting from the strain. But her eyes burned with a still fresh intent to kill.
"Why would I talk with a mere human?"
"I'm not human. Look."
He took off his shirt, getting a few approving whistles from the ladies, whom he casually flipped off. Lucy's eyes widened,
"Soo, you were a labrat too."
"No, raised by a not so friendly town. As for my not being human. well."
He held out his hand, and it turned into a metal blade. He then turned it back.
"See? I have abilities too. So, Please, lets have a chat."
"Only if I can kill them."
"Try, and you WILL die by my hand."
His voice stopped her in her tracks, so full of pure bloodlust as it was. She then got a look of contempt.
"You suffered at the hands of humans, yet you still choose them? Pfff, you're weak."
"And you're strong? even if you can't touch me?"
"I wasn't even trying."
"Okay. Whatever lets you sleep as night. Yes, I suffered at human hands. Just not THESE humans. So, long as that stays the same, I protect them."
"Humans are evil, twisted creatures."
"Okay, I get it. Now, look over there, see that girl in the twin tails? I'll make you a deal, if you can look her in the eye and call her an evil, cruel, heartless monster, we will leave you in peace, if you can't, then you have to hear me out. Sound fair?"
"How can I trust you?"
Tyler merely vanished, and the next thing Lucy knew, he had her vectors pinned with his own, and a finger claw at her throat.
"Because if I TRULY wanted to kill you, you KNOW you'd be dead now."
Lucy was shaking in his grip. she had never encountered such a terrifying human before. She could see the truth in his eyes, if she continued her hostility, he'd just kill her and be done with it.
"If you release me, I'll hold you to your word."
"Coolio. Here."
He let her go with a spin, like they were dancing.
"Kiria, could you come here for a sec?"
The twin tailed girl gulped, but bravely came to stand before the two.
"She's been through a lot, so, can you give her a hug, please?"
She looked up at Lucy, with her brown eyes wide. Lucy looked at her, and seemed about to say something when,
"Wow, you're reaaaally pretty."
Lucy was blinded by Kiria's pure shine. Then the twin tailed cutie squealed, and hugged the taller girl tightly. Lucy had zero clue what to do with Kiria's hug. She had never experienced such...warmth as was in that small girl's hug. Tyler was smiling too.
"Hug her back. As long as you're gentle, that is."
she looked at him.
"she's like the human version of that puppy you found. Only, I protect her like you should have been."
The tortured girl's eyes went wide as he spoke.
"You were there?"
"No. Like I said, I need you to hear me out. But, If I HAD been there, that dog would still be here, those kids would have died by my hand, and you would NEVER have been captured."
Kiria then looked up at the taller girl,
"Tyler's a scary big brother! He'll protect you!"
Lucy had never seen a person like Kiria. So...
"Pure, gentle, and warm?"
she looked at him like he grew an extra head.
"Did you just read my mind?"
"No. I thought the same thing when she attacked me. You see my scars. Kiria there blinded me just like she did you. So-'
"Hey! There’s a boat in the water this way!"
Zerotwo's superhuman eyes had spotted the dingy headed there way. Tyler instantly ID'd the craft.
"Fuck, that’s a retrieval team. Kiria, get back, Zerotwo!"
"On it!"
"Aki, Get Satuski!"
"Already on it!"
"Love you!"
Kiria sprinted back to the others as Zerotwo leapt to his side. Lucy was blown away by her horns.
"I'll explain later. They're here for you Lucy."
she turned to run, but he grabbed her arm.
"we stand. If My name doesn't drive them off, we kill them."
"We can't kill them all!"
"Pff, you're done running. You have the DEMON in your corner now toots. Zerotwo as well. They have two choices: Walk away or die screaming. Now, will you run from your pain, or will you fight it?"
Tyler let her go as the dingy hit the beach and twenty men poured onto it in a triangle formation. Tyler walked up without a shred of fear.
"Hiya, who invited you to the Demon's party?"
The men scrambled back, tripping over themselves to get away from him, Then a big, burly man in black body armor shoved his way forward.
"Out of my way."
He then handed the demon a docket outlining the retrieval op.
"coolio. I'll look it over later. sooo, ya, yer done here, leave."
His straight up dismissal of the man and his men angered the leader.
"We work for the containment division-"
"Good, so I have a name to go off now. Last warning. Lucy is in MY crew now. so, unless you have a deathwish I am MORE then happy to grant, get the fuck in your toy boat, and GET. THE FUCK. OFF. MY BEACH."
He was smiling as he said this. The other men obeyed without question, knowing full well the Demon's reputation. The leader, however, was an egotistical, arrogant man that truly felt he was better then everyone. so, getting ordered around like a rookie by a kid, a CIVILIAN kid no less, was too much for him to handle. His hand shot to his pistol, only to find Tyler had flipped him on his back, with a bloodred Scissor blade on his throat.
"So, deathwish it is."
Then he took a step back, and sliced the man's head clean off. Tyler then flipped the severed head up, and using the scissor blade like a bat, hit the thing into the boat.
"Home run! So, I trust I won't have to repeat myself?"
Another man came forward and knelt,
"No sir. we'll take the body and leave."
"Good. Well, don't let me keep ya."
Tyler turned his back and swaggered off, the scissor blade on his shoulders. He rejoined a laughing Zerotwo,
"That was hilarious."
"Right? Ten bucks say a few pissed themselves. So, Lucy, ya got any questions?"
The tortured girl was just speechless, as the soldiers that were responsible of guarding her and others like her, turn tail and run, all at the MERE presence of this boy. She jumped as he patted her back.
"Soooo, yeah. They're more scared of me, then they are of you. So, let that sink in."
She did. She then started to back away from the boy as she realized that if THEY were scared of him, then she should be too.
"Wise choice. But not needed. Lucy, I want to help you.""
"Why?"
"At this point, its a hobby."
"A......hobby?"
"Pretty much. So, yeah, just ask that other horny chick beside ya."
Zerotwo smacked him, understanding his dirty joke.
"Ohhhh, ya got that one? Making progress!"
"I will beat you to death."
"I'll spank you till you can't sit down."
she was laughing hard, and Lucy was just perplexed. Then Kiria came over and locked her in another Kiria-style hug.
"YayyyyY! New friend!"
Lucy just sat on the beach, overwhelmed by, just everything. Kiria was clinging to her, sensing the same pain inside her that she had felt in Tyler. Tyler sat in front of her, and handed her his shirt.
"Here, pretty as you are, don't think you should run around naked."
She took it and pulled it on her body. Then Kiria found her conical horns and poked them.
"does it hurt?"
Kiria was fascinated by the pink-haired girls horns. Lucy for her part wasn't sure how to handle it.
"Umm, no it doesn't hurt. It feels like you're poking my fingernail."
"Wow, you're just like Zerotwo!"
Zerotwo smiled as she sat across from the former labrat.
"So, are they still growing?"
"Little by little. Yours?"
"I have to file them down once a month, or they just keep getting longer."
"How long can they get?"
"Longest I let them go, was what two feet?"
"Sounds rough."
"It was fun getting dressed!"
The two girls bonded over their horns, then Lucy looked at Tyler.
"You said to hear you out. So, can you explain?"
"Mostly. Here, listen...."
He then explained how she was there, his theory on the world, and just gave her the run down on this world. After she just sat back, and digested the large amount of new information just thrown at her. All the while Kiria was giggling and hugging her. Lucy then looked at her, smirked, and Kiria was lifted as high into the air by her vectors as they would let her go. Kiria was scared for a moment, then she was laughing hard.
"weeeeeeee!"
Lucy was smiling as she then waved the small girl around with her vectors. she then let her fall, only to catch her as she neared the ground. Kiria was having a blast. Then Lucy put her back on the ground, and she pounced back onto Lucy, and nearly hugged her to death.
"You're amazing! Thank you! can I fly again? Please?"
Lucy had never met someone like Kiria, and was all too happy to lift her up again.
"Oh, now you did it, Lucy."
She looked at his serious tone.
"What?"
"You just became her new favorite person. Goooood luck getting a moment to yourself now. Just, don't hurt her okay? she's little sister to, well, everyone that meets her really."
Lucy saw the veiled threat, if she hurt Kiria, he'd hurt her.....badly. She then looked up at the happily flying Kiria, then back to him.
"I'll protect her. She's like I was when I was younger. I WON'T let her lose that like I did."
"Nice answer. Just to be clear, two of her best friends are a four hundred pound Tiger, and a white wolf. So, be aware."
"Seriously?"
"There is not a soul can resist that smile, Lucy, I couldn't."
She smiled inspite of herself. Then she lowered Kiria down and hugged her.
"Wow, Lucy, you're warm!"
"You're warmer!"
Tyler smiled.
"Welp. I think I'm done here. Hey, Lucy, if you promise to protect her, I'll let you in my family."
she looked up sharply.
"Family?"
"Yup. My 'official' one at least. Far as Kiria's concerned, she got another older sister. One that makes her fly. so, you in?"
Lucy seemed to hesitate, but Kiria wasn't having it,
"Please say you will! His family's realllly nice! Pleasssse!"
Lucy was helpless at that smile.
"Okay, I'll protect her."
"coolio. Lemme make a phone call."
He dialed up Saito.
"I hear you had an encounter with the containment division."
"I did. They were after a poor girl called Lucy."
"I assume you want her in the family?"
"That girl suffered nearly as much as I did."
"I understand, and anticipated this. she's all set. I feel should tell you something though."
"Oh?"
"You have been labeled as a 'haven provider' Sir. As such, we will receive government funding to care for them. Plus anything you may need to properly house them."
"Sooo, basically?"
"Your 'sanctuary' dream is government fundable."
"Catch?"
"Just keep them from making a mess of a large city or other such disaster."
"Sooo, if I wanted to, ohh, saayyyyy, get in to a ballsout shit fight with Ryuko in Kamuis, we need to keep the fireworks away from population centers."
"Yes sir. And you should know something."
"Something else?"
"Yes. That Gene, it copies the powers of the Reincarnated. It would seem that the villains from the other worlds have also come here, so the world leaders have asked for your aid in keeping them from killing us all."
"Pfff, long as they come to me that is. I ain't travelin the damn world to pick fights."
"Very good sir. They would also like you tour the containment facility, so that you can try to help where they cannot."
"I see. sure. why not?"
"That is all."
"coolio. Thanks again Saito. Oh, and that Deagle? Niccccee. Hey, can you order a Model 680 for Zerotwo? with dragon's breath shots?"
"I take it the lady likes the boom boom."
"Oooohhhhhhhh, biiiig time."
"Gladly sir."
Tyler was laughing as he hung up. He then patted Lucy on her back.
"Well, your in MY circus now. Get ready for bad jokes, worse pranks, and raunchy humor. Oh and happiness."
she took his hand and he helped her o her feet, he then cocked his head.
"Hmmmmm, ladies!"
The rest of the small group came over. Aki, Asika, Lillica and Melody with a nervous Hiro approached. Lucy was blown away by Melody's beauty. The blue eyed girl walked past her to get a kiss off her lover.
"Save another one?"
"Yup. Kiria loves her. Just look up."
They then saw the happy girl floating five meters above their heads. She then dropped, getting a few gasps of horror, only for her to spread her arms, and fly again as Lucy's invisible hands caught her. Tyler was chuckling as he got smacked by Aki.
"Jackass. Soo, your names...Myu?"
"Lucy."
"Lucy?"
"she took a shot to the head, so split personailities. For real this time. So, watch that. sooo, I need a favor."
"clothes shopping?"
"I'd go myself, but I have a meeting at that school."
Aki then looked the pretty pink haired girl over, and smiled as she imagined the possibilities.
"Ohhh, we gon doll her the fuck up!"
Tyler chuckled.
"Lucy, my friends here will get you some proper outfits. Okay?"
She looked at them, and then to Kiria,
"She's going too."
"Okay, sure."
"Hey, Lucy, if it makes you more comfortable, why don't you and Kiria just stick together? where she goes you go."
She looked at him, and smiled a warm smile.
"I'd feel better with her close."
"Guess she's got a new shadow. Just, keep her safe."
"I will."
He smiled at her, and then he, Melody, Zerotwo, and a still nervous Hiro returned to the car, Tyler still shirtless. As they drove off, Melody was curious,
"Why did you have Kiria go over like that?"
"Because Lucy had never met a person as blindingly pure as her. I wasn't going to be able to reach her, but Kiria could."
"She DID reach you."
"That’s what I hoped."
"You weren't sure?"
"No, not completely, which is why I was right there. I had a mini heart attack when Lucy lifted her up though."
"Kiria has her wrapped around her finger."
"Hopelessly. Which is good, Lucy is a perfect protector for her when I'm not there. Even better then Zala or Ghost, since nothing can reach her. She has invisible hands called vectors that extend 6 meters from her body. They can tear a car in two."
"Wow."
"Yup. It's a trait of her species. They're a different kind of human. The exact name escapes me, but yeah. So, Zerotwo, how's it feel knowing there’s other horny chicks out there?"
"You really want to crack a joke like that while driving.....and me behind you?"
"So, what you think of her?"
"Better. She's like me. I'd like to spend time with her."
"That would be good, for both of you. So, Hiro, enjoy the show?"
He jumped,
"Huh?"
"Did you enjoy watching the demon at play?"
"I didn't like how you pressed Zerotwo to fight."
"Well, all I ask is she help me protect my friends. I'm awesome, but I can't be everywhere at once. So, I asked her to help me, and in return I track you down. So, I did."
"So, you're forcing her to fight, and to kill."
"Listen here you beta back bitch, if she wants to bail, she can, at ANY time. Okay. I am NOT forcing her to do anything she does not want to. YOU need to get the hell off that high horse o yours."
he just sat back, and sulked. Zerotwo just snorted.
"Darling can be a little...stubborn."
"Yessh, if YOU'RE calling HIM stubborn, then I am WAAAAAAY in over my head here."
she smiled warmly as she smacked him, And he laughed as he pulled into the guest spot at Ora high. He parked and they went inside. He found the same receptionist as earlier, and she sent him on. He knocked on the door as a loud argument was heard inside.
"Why are you setting them up to fail?"
"I believe in them, don't you?"
"They're not MUSE. Stop trying to force them!"
"I can't just leave it to the Demon! I need to help too"
"ahhh, someone say my name?"
There was a sound of shock, and the door opened to show a girl with a serious face, brown eyes, and black hair with the pretty Director.
"Hiya. Hiya, Right? I got news. Hello, miss, what’s your name?"
"Don't bother."
she then just walked off, clearly angry about something. Tyler just shrugged, and the four went inside. Hiya just slumped in her chair.
"Old friend?"
"Once we were besties."
"I'll fight that war after. So, get this, your school is actually under our umbrella."
She sat bolt upright.
"What?"
"Yeah, turns out the merger was being done as a backroom deal I knew nothing of. So, I put my foot down. The school WILL NOT be closed."
The pretty blonde started to cry, then he continued.
"But."
She then became scared.
"Bu8t, what?"
"I can keep the school open with my influence for only so long. This is a small, out of the way town. If you want it to stay open long-term, you HAVE to drum up more students. I have personally endorsed the school, so that should help a lot. If you want it to stay open for years to come, you need a regular flow in. So, tell me, do you have any special clubs or draws I can work with?"
"We have a school Idol group trying to win lovelive."
"Are they good?"
"they have potential, and heart. Just need to find that spark that will light their fire."
"I'll have a chat with the ladies. Finding what makes a person shine is kinda my thing. Okay, we have a club with major draw potential, that town is more peaceful then most graveyards, and that beach is beautiful. I have a few options to play with here. I suppose you're opposed to the town being turned into a tourist trap?"
She sat back, considering his words.
"Can you do that?"
"If I spin that beach the right way, then it's easy."
"I'd like to avoid it if possible."
"I understand. So, I'd like to meet these ladies. Are they in the building?"
"They're on the roof."
"You let students on the roof? During school hours?"
Melody just started chuckling at his surprised tone.
"He's American."
"Ahhhhhh, I'm so sorry."
"So am I toots, so am I. So, the roof eh?"
"Yeah. The stairs will take you right to them."
"Coolio. well, if you come up with any other draws, gimme a holler."
"Will do."
They left the now flustered girl in her office, just wondering what the hell just happened.

"What’s a school idol group"?
"They're a group of girls that dress up and put on musical shows. They sing and dance with practiced moves."
"Are they big?"
"Some are. Some not so much. In this country they a part of the culture. The towns having a festival tonight, so I bet they're preforming. So, we're gonna crash the party."
Zerotwo was fascinated by the sights of a fully functional high school.
"What’s that?"
"A fire extinguisher. Not as advanced as the ones on the Franxx but they get the job done."
"What are these long gray things?"
"Lockers. These need padlocks to be secure though."
"Hey, is that a class?"
"Yeah, we can't go in, as we don't go to this school. But once ours cleans up my mess, I'll give you a grand tour."
"Your mess? what happened?"
"A family war I started flooded into the school. So i turned a solid 19 people into a slush that needs to be pressure washed off the walls and ceilings."
"A family war?"
"Okay, you know my sister Lillica? and Sakura?"
"Yeah. I like Sakura, she's cute."
"too right, too cute. so, a few months back, they're playing diplomat to this asshat Ikki, and he forces them to listen to him rape a maid for several hours. Then he tried to get ME to marry her off to him. I had an issue with that, then his father threatened to rape Melody, and that was all she wrote. I unleashed everything I had on them, and Ikki actually tricked me with a damned body double. So, while I was busy wit it, he raided my school, and actually managed to corner Lillica and Melody. I get there, crash a car into ten men, cause why not, and tore through his forty men."
Zerotwo was listening quite intently to his tale, as if fascinated by his rampage. Melody smiled,
"Hey, Zerotwo, he's awesome, right?"
"Very awesome!"
She didn't even hesitate to reply. She was looking at him like he a hero and her his fan.
"Wow, I think she's gone full fangirl."
"Me too."
"That’s epicness on a whole other level. If I have ZEROTWO fangirling over me, then i MUST be doing something right."
"Too bad you have no clue what it is."
"Love, I STILL have no clue as to just what the blue hell I'm doing."
Zerotwo was chuckling happily listening to them talk. They found the roof stairs and started climbing. They could hear voices,
"1..2...3..4....4...5..6...and 7. Nice, but Ruka, you were just little off there."
"Lets run it again."
"Yeah! We need to do our very Rubestie!"
"Rubestie? I know that cuteness."
He smiled as they came up to the door and he opened it to see Yuusha and her girls practicing their routine. Tyler and his friends kept quiet as they ran through the dance again. He clapped as they finished.
"Nice to see you at it again. What up Yuusha."
The girls all squealed with surprise to have him sneak up on them, again. Then they all just laughed. Yuusha was happy to see him again.
"Tyler! Nice to see you. what are you doing at our school?"
"Lookin for the School idol club. I guess these ladies are shootin for a tounry called lovelive or somthin. Plus I wanted to do my Rubestie to help them."
He winked at little Ruby as he stole her phrase. She squeaked in embarrassment and went red in the face. Her friends laughed.
"Well, you found the School Idol club. I'm the President."
"Yeesh, I feel bad for the rest of you. Oh, what up my Fallen One?"
"It is good to see my Demon return to the Fallen Angel, Yonohana!"
"Now descend with me!"
"Follow me into the darkness!"
"My Minions!"
They started laughing. The ZeroTwo and Hiro poked their heads over the railing. The sight of the horned girl getting a few gasps of shock.
"That’s my sister, Yuffie, she like's Zerotwo. So, we gave the nickname. Those horns are real though, guess genetics had some fun. The stiff next to her is her boyfriend, Hiro. They're cosplayers. so, ya know, been warned."
Zerotwo smiled, and walked over to say hi.
"Nice to meet you."
Hiro came up too.
"Same."
Yuusha was then curious.
"So, Tyler why'd you come to our school?"
"I got a call from Hiya. She's pretty by the way. She asked me to keep the school open. So, I can't resist a pretty face. We own the school, and I got it to stay open for the next few years. The only real problem your school has is not enough incoming students. I threw my name behind it, so it SHOULD pick up, but this town and the school need a MAJOR draw. Something to bring them here. I have a few angles to work with, this Idol group being one of them."
Rusa the pretty pianist spoke up.
"Why us?"
"If you win lovelive, I can use it to spin a school with an award winning club. Plus, if you go big, then the school gets the prestige of raising celebrities. Follow?"
Ishka, the shy girl nodded.
"I do, zora. If we win, zora, our school gets famous, and you can use ti to boost numbers Zora."
"Yup. I'll be hitting that festival later with my crew. If tis' fun, again another draw. Worst case, I use that beautiful beach as a draw for tourists."
The girls all collectively groaned.
"I agree. Look, I will NOT let this school close. You do yo thang, and I'll to mine. Now, according to Hiya, you have potential, but have yet to find that spark that makes you special. I can probably figure it out for you."
He then leaned to look deep into Ruby's pretty red eyes,
"I most definitely could. Ya got some cute eyes there Ruby."
She squeaked and went red again. Tyler chuckled as he leaned back.
"But, I get the feeling, you just need the right push to find it yourselves. So, lets see, are you preforming at the festival tonight?"
Ruka spoke now.
"Yeah, we go on at seven, for a twenty minute show."
"If you can impress me, I'll back you for lovelive. If you need anything, from clothes and costumes to transports, I'll make it happen. If you don't I'll close the school tomorrow."
The air was still from the shock. Even Melody was shocked at this blatant breaking of a promise he'd made. Yuusha came forward.
"If we can't impress you,"
"I'll close the place down myself. If you can, I'll throw my family behind you. So, Yuusha, what will you do? I have other things to see to, so, well, good luck."
Then he just left the roof, with the others behind him. Leaving Yuusha on the roof with her now freaking out friends. Once they were out of earshot Melody confronted the demon.
"Will you really close it down?"
"I will. If they can't come together when the chips are down, then I cannot in good conscience let them humiliate themselves on a national stage. All I'm after is backbone. I want to see them FIGHT. If they do, they get everything I can give them to play with."
Melody understood then.
"You're testing them."
"Harshly. They have a spark, now they have to make it blow."
"You're setting them up to fail."
The group looked to see the black haired girl from the office walking towards them. she was angry, and slapped Tyler across the face.
"Those girls are only going to get hurt by you. Testing them? You are only stressing them out more, and watch, they'll buckle."
"If they buckle, better now, in front of people they've known their whole lives then a nationally viewed stage.”
The girl’s eyes went wide at his words.
“You’re TRYING to break them.”
“If I was, I’d have made them preform there on the roof. All I’m asking is to see some backbone.”
“All you want it to close the school.”
“Your director called me here. If you don’t like my methods, well, you sent for a Demon.”
“You need to leave.”
“Pff, I’ll go when I’m good and ready, not before toots. If you care so much for those girls, then instead of bitching at me, HELP them. get up there and HELP them.”
“Love.”
“Yes?”
“Look.”
“Look, ahhhhhh, so that’s what it is?”
He just smiled.
“You already failed. So, now you’re getting in their way to keep them from failing too. Pff, you CLEARLY didn’t learn anything. If you failed, get up there and teach them so they do better. I got things to do. Later.”
He then left the stunned girl alone in the hallway. Zerotwo was curious.
“What did you do?”
“I read her eyes.”
“Read her eyes?”
“Yup. It’s a trick we both picked up along the way. Here, watch,”
He then stopped and peered into Zerotwo’s eyes. He scanned her green irises for a moment then smiled as he pulled back.
“You have a crush on me. You find my strength, my aura, and my demeanor intoxicating. But you ALSO are currently struggling with a choice in your heart. A choice between what you know, and the unknown. So, how far of am I?”
She was stunned.
“How did you do that?”
She had a slight blush on her face, adding a cuteness to her dangerous sexiness.
“It’s mainly deduction, some observation skills, and my own experiences. I call it my Demon’s Eyes. I can see through a solid ninety-nine percent of people the first time. The rest the second time. Melody and Amaki can do it too, but my eyes are FAR more potent. It’s a decent trick.”
She was smiling as he flexed his skills. He then got a phone call....from Ryuko.
“Kinda surprised you can use a phone.”
“Bite me. Boton wants a word.”
“does SHE know how to use a phone?”
“I can, and I’m going to beat you with a paddle.”
“When did we go to college?”
“No wonder everyone hits you.”
“So, what’s up?”
“I was wondering why you separated me.”
“I want to wake up Uramachi and his crew.”
“They’re here?”
“All o them. I need you to wake Kayko. I get her, I get Yusuke.”
“Why do you want him?”
“To meet my boyhood hero.”
“That’s it?”
“Annnnnnnd to go partying with his crew.”
“That’s seriously all you want from us?”
“Pretty much.”
She was laughing.
“Now that I think about it, you two are a lot alike.”
“Awww thanks!”
“So, why Kayko?”
“Who else can get through that dense idiot’s skull?”
“You actually DO know Yusuke!”
“Only hard one is Kurama. Kawabara and Hiei are easy, Plus waking Yukina won’t be an issue either, since she’s already awake. But Kurama is still dormant.”
“You think you can control Hiei?”
“Well, he respects strength. Plus, he can’t kill me. Even WITH the dragon of the darkness flame at full strength. so, you know that helps.”
“Well, just be careful with Hiei.”
“Pff, I can handle an Arrogant demon.”
“Yusuke is going to like you.”
“He likes you, so when the bars THAT low, makes it easy.”
“I hate you....sooo much right now.”
“Love you too!”
He hung up laughing. He got back in the car, to find a letter sealed with a kiss.
“Here too?”
He opened it to find a Photo of a girl with the caption: IF YOU SEPERATE HER, YOU’LL MEET A GODDESS.
“Okay, THAT’S not ominous or anything.”
He and the others got in to return to the inn. He found Zala had taken a spot by the front door. The white tiger rumbled as he passed by.
“Nice to see you working hard.”
She growled as they went inside. There they found Boton with a newly dressed Lucy. The new addition had been given a light red shirt and blue jeans and looked good in them. He sat by the ladies.
“So, how was your shopping?”
Boton was teasing Kiria was the twin tailed girl sat in her lap. Lucy was smiling as she spoke.
“It was fun. I got a lot of new clothes. Kiria did too.”
“Tch, typical Kiria. Gets spoiled rotten by everyone with a damn pulse. Hey, Boton, whatchya think of the world’s cutest little sister?”
Boton was loving the joy the small girl just radiated.
“She’s adorable! Is she really your little sister?”
“In everything but name and blood. She was the first person I met at my new home I could trust. Then I met Melody, and it went straight to the bedroom.”
“Pff, Still waiting.”
“Hey! Hotspring!”
Boton was now curious about something.
“Tyler, Melody, how old are you?”
“we’re both fourteen.”
“And you’re...?”
“We’re lovers. Have been for over a week now.”
Boton was shocked buy this revelation.
“Lovers? How far have you two gone?”
“Only thing we HAVEN’T done is pop cherries. But that’s the hotspring’s job. we’ll break our first bed together there.”
The sweet blue haired girl was shocked.
“You’re fourteen, and you’re doing THAT?”
“Yup. Been wantin to for a bit now.”
“Melody, what does your mother say about this?”
“Well, He can’t get me pregnant. But we’d still do it even if he could. As for my mother, she knows our plans. Even if she wanted to, she couldn’t stop us. She did, Tyler would just kill her and be done with the mess.”
“He’d KILL your mother?”
Melody smiled as she hugged her Demon tightly.
“He’d kill you all if you ever threatened me. I am the single most precious thing inj his life. If you ever become a threat, you die. he kill you and there’s not a damned thing you could do to stop him, or slow him down for that matter.”
she was smiling with love as he took her under his arm. Lucy had now wrapped Kiria in both her physical arms and her vectors in a defensive hug. Boton was just shaking.
“So that’s why they call you a Demon.”
“He is the Demon. I am his Angel. As long as you never threaten my life or his friends lives, he stands with you, betray him and die screaming. That is his creed.”
“Scary big brother protects us! Just don’t hurt Melody or he’ll kill you!”
Kiria was squealing in her multilayer embrace. The Hayasaka came in with Kaguya.
“Hey, Haya, Kaguya, haven’t see you all day.”
The petite girl smiled as she sat by him.
“We’ve been exploring the town. Actually, everyone has. Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you two there. I’m Kaguya his sister. This is my maid Hayasaka. Nice to meet you.”
“My, what a polite young lady. I’m Boton. Nice to mee you.”
“Lucy. Nice to meet you.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Lucy is our new sister. Just give her space, she’s had it rough. Like my level rough. Hayasaka, she’s another ME. soo, yeah.”
Hayasaka got his message, and she looked at the former labrat playing with Kiria.
“I wanna fly!”
“Okay, just a little, my vectors are tired.”
Then Kiria was lifted into the sir, as if floating and was moved through the air. Kaguya and Hayasaka’s eyes went wide.
“Yeaaaah, I forgot to tell you. This world is on acid. Here, I’ll explain.”
He spent a good hour bringing them up to speed.
“So, yeah, enjoy the free headache.”
Kaguya was mind blown, and Hayasaka was just done.
“So, Anime characters.....exist? And you have the power to separate them, and you can manipulate your body at will. Okay. Fuck it, why not? care to demonstrate?”
“If only we were in a sanctuary right now.”
“Of course that’s the first thing you think of.”
“Well, I got this.”
He held out his hand, and it became a tiger paw. He then flipped his hand over and it became a spiked glove. Then back to his normal hand. Hayasaka just rubbed her temples, Kaguya was just mind blown.
“I’m just gonna go with it.”
“Probably best. So, Boton, ready to reunite with some old friends?”
She smiled.
“Always.”
“coolio.”
“Love.’
“Yes?”
“I’m gonna hang out with Zerotwo for a while. You go meet them.”
“Your sure?”
She kissed him.
“I’d like some girl time. Plus, I’d also like to shower. I feel sticky.”
“No comment. Sure, hey, Zerotwo, look after her, please.”
The hybrid came over and hugged Melody,
“I’ll take VERY good care of her!”
“Now I’m Jealous. Come on Boton. Lets ride.”
Tyler led the blue haired girl to his car.
“Hop in.”
“You can drive?”
“I can pretty much do whatever. The world seems to think staying OUT of my crosshairs is a wiser mover then opposing me.”
She got in and buckled up. He smiled as he pulled out of the lot.
“Okay, Kayko is a girl that likes to hang on the pier, I made a mess earlier, but it should be cleaned up.”
“What kinda mess?”
“I killed five people from my home town that thought beating my friend with rocks was a fun pass time. and crippled my ex-girlfriend.”
Boton went pale.
“You...killed them?”
“I did. well, more accurately, my wolf and tiger did. I only got one kill that time.”
“You didn’t even hesitate?”
“No. when it comes to my friends safety Boton, I do Not hesitate. I’d die for them at the drop of a hat with a smile on my face.”
she seemed to relax.
“So, its to protect your friends?”
“Yes. I will unleash every horror of hell to keep them from suffering like I did. If I can safe others from my pain, again I will do so.”
“I can respect that.”
He smiled as they pulled into the pier parking lot. As they were walking to the shop the girl worked at, he spotted a familiar sailor suited girl at a table.
“Hey, Boton, watch this.”
She was now curious as he snuck up behind Ryuko and grabbed her shoulders.
“Gotcha! Again!”
she was PISSED. He laughed as the sexy Reincarnate beat him wit her fists.
“You asshole! I nearly choked!”|
“Giggity!”
“Giggity!”
“Goo!”
He then saw Riuko laughing at his prank. Satuski was also smirking into her drink.
“What brings you back here?”
“Lookin for a girl by the name of Clarica. She’s got a passenger i’m lookin to separate.”
They smiled.
“She someone special?”
“To me? not really. Her boyfriend is a childhood hero, and my first true role model.”
Here Satuski became curious.
“May I join you?”
“Sure. Lookin to see who I look up to?”
“Very much so. Your name is....Boton, right?”
The former pilot of the river Styx smiled at Satsuki’s kind tone.
“Yeah, You’re Satuski, right?”
The two girls chatted a bit as Tyler spotted the girl in the picture. She was just exiting the shop, and was headed their way. She was of middle height, had short brown hair, and a pretty face. Tyler then stepped out to greet her.
“Excuse me, but are you Clarica?”
she froze as the demon both blocked her path and knew her name.
“Yes, what can i do for you?”
“Kayko ukimora. Name ring a bell?”
Her eyes went wide, and he saw a little fear in them.
“Hey, does that blue-haired bimbo look familiar?”
she looked over to see a smiling Boton laugh at a joke.
“Boton?”
Her eyes had flickered and became far more gentle. she also had the same fierce gaze that had tamed Yusuke. He smiled as the blue haired chick turned at her name, only for the girl to hug her.
“Boton! It is you!”
Boton was happy to see her friend again. Then after a warm hug, she turned to him.
“Thank you.”
“wee ain’t done yet toots. I can separate the two of you.”
Her eyes became wide.
“You can?”
“Yep. There’s a blind alley a little further down, and I have an extra set of clothes. I’ll explain how it works as we walk.”
He did just that. After he blocked the entrance and gave the girl his blood. After, he turned his back as they dressed. Clarica hugged Kayko goodbye and got Tyler to sign a Photo. Then Tyler led the girl back onto the pier.
“So, why’d you do that?”
“Yusuke Uramachi.”
She froze. He turned with a smile. Her eyes were bigger then saucers.
“Yusuke.....is here?”
“Yup. I wanna meet the jackass, but I needed you to wake his lazy ass up.”
“Why you wanna meet him?”
“Okay, enjoy the free headache.”
He explained as he led the girls to the car. Kayko was blown away.
“We....died?”
“Yup, but you lived. So, you get a second chance. So, you get to spend ANOTHER lifetime with your dreamboy. I only have a single request as payment.”
She became very nervous at this.
“what?”
“All I want, is for you to help me protect my friends. You can be my friend, But since Yusuke can throw a punch, that is my price.”
she just looked at him.
“That’s...all you want? To be friends and to have him help protect your friends?”
“Yup. That’s it. Hey, buckle up. He’s not too far off.”
Satuski was with them as they drove to reunite Kayko with her love. Tyler had found out that Yusuke’s other was at a secluded part of town. Tyler spotted the lone figure on some rocks.
“Tch, cliché as hell.”
He parked and they climbed down to the rocks. Tyler helping Kayko down as a rock hopper she was not. Then they moved towards the boy watching the breakers. Tyler called out once in yelling range.
“Hey, bro! Got someone here to see yo punkass!”
The boy turned to see you was calling, and as soon as he saw Kayko and Boton he took off running like a gunshot.
“Kayko!”
She immediately recognized the voice, and was about to run too, but Tyler stopped her.
“Yeah, you’re not really built for billy goat shit. Let the boy run.”
she pouted but stayed put as the boy leapt rocks and crevices. Tyler sized him up as he ran. He was maybe a head shorter then him, had short greasy black hair, and had the physique of a fighter. He was wearing a light sleeveless vest and pants. He coursed the last gap and was in front of his love.
“Kayko?”
She looked into the boys eyes.
“Yusuke?”
He had a look of relief. But before he could even touch her, Tyler stepped forward.
“Hey, lets get you a new body before you ruin his.”
“who the hell are you?”
“Names Tyler. This badass here is Satuski. You already know the blue haired bimbo.”
Boton wacked him,
“Arrogant jackass.”
“Love ya too toots! So, lets git this shitshow movin. Kayko, care to wait a minute to pounce on yo boy so he can use his own face?”
she was smiling ear to ear.
“Just hurry!”
“Pff, inpatient much, but hey whatever. Yo, here.”
He used his knife to cut his finger and get a blood drip going.
“This’ll get you a new body.”
“I am not a vampire!”
“She did it. Guess yo girls got more balls then you do.”
“Give me that!”
he drank the blood and split. After Tyler tossed them a set of clothes. The other guy got a signed photo and headed home without any more voices. Yusuke and Kayko were embracing, with Boton tearing up watching. After a moment Tyler started his testing.
“Hey, tough guy, how’s your spirit energy?”
He pulled back and Tyler could see him flexing his powers.
“It feels fine.”
“Before or after Togoro?”
“After. wait how do YOU know that?”
“Can you feel your Demon energy?”
“Yeah, now who are you?”
“Okay, punk, have a seat and get ready for a headache.”
He gave Yusuke the rundown.
“So yeah, you died again. And got a new life....again.”
He had that same angry look that the anime character had. He then looked at him.
“Why’d you help us?”
“Remember the bit bout you being an Anime character? wellll, you were kinda the one I looked up to for a role model, soooo yeah.”
“seriously?”
“Seriously.”
“Greaaat a fanboy.”
“Shove it. Hey, Yusuke, Kayko already agreed, nut I do have a price for my separating you. Your’s being slightly different.”
Here he glared at him trying to intimidate him.
“Not bad, but here, THIS is how you glare at someone.”
Tyler the fixed him with the Demon’s Glare. Yusuke was then reminded of the first time Togoro showed his true strength by leveling a parking garage with him inside. He was shaking, and Tyler could see it. He then released it.
“Yeaaaaah, not bad, but ya need a few more trips to hell before you can lock eyes with me.”
“What are you?”
“The Demon. You will learn, soon eno-ahh, fuck it. Here, check it loverboy.”
Tyler then took his shirt off, and his scars were visible. He smiled at their looks of horror.
“Seinsyui’s got nothin on my rockin bod.”
Kayko, the far gentler of the pair had tears in her eyes.
“What happened to you?”
“My hometown wasn’t the friendliest of -places.”
“An Here i thought I had it bad.”
“Ha, right? So, my price for you Yusuke is simple. Help me protect my friends, so they don’t suffer like I did.”
“If I refuse?”
“You and her both die here.”
His voice was still cheerful and light,
“Oh, and her too.”
He jabbed a thumb at Boton. Satuski was then heard speaking.
“If you agree, all he wants is an extra set of strong fists to protect them when he’s not there. That’s it. refuse and you WILL die here. He is a Demon, unlike anything you have ever seen.”
“Will Kayko and Boton have to fight?”
“No. Boton has healing skills, so I’d like her ton shove guts back in. Kayko is just another member of my crew. Plus if you agree, you, her and Boton get brought in under my protection.”
“From what?”
“ninety nine percent of the planet.”
“You’re telling the world is scared of you?”
“TERRIFID. I am the Demon that they fear angering. So, yeah, agree and be set, refuse and die.”
“So, all you want is security guards?”
“Pretty much. And friends. for me and my crew.”
“They hot?”
Kayko wacked him as Tyler dug out his phone.
“Think fast, that is MY girl.”
he showed him a Picture of Melody. His eyes popped at the sight of the blue-eyed beauty. Kayko looked and smacked him again.
“Oh, and if you think they’re fake, BELIEVE me, they are very much real.”
He looked at him with awe, and held out his fist. They bumped knuckles.
“The rest are not as stupid hot, but still stupid hot. so, wanna meet em?”
He grinned, and got another smack.
“Sure. If Kayko doesn’t kill me first.”
“Hey, they can be VERY friendly if you’re lonely, kayko.”
Yusuke got a certain kinda look.
“Yeah like that kind.”
“When we meeting them?” SMACK!!!
“Yusuke you pervert!”
“dammit Kayko!”
“come on.”
As they climbed the cliff, Tyler used his strength to carry Boton up the hill like a leaping goat. Yuske was impressed by his car.
“That yours?”
“yup. Satuski, got shottyy, Yusuke, get cozy wic yo girl. Boton? Ehhh, find a paddle to break- i mean ride.”
Yusuke snorted, and got smacked yet again. Boton formed her paddle, and wacked Tyler with it. she then took the back seat. Once they were all in, Tyler peeled out and spun the car around.
“So, only ones left are Kawabara, Hiei, and Kurama.”
“Wait, they’re here too?”
“Yeah. I’mm dropping Kayko and Boton at the Inn my friends are crashin at. They’ll be safe-ohhh, seriously? Again?”
Another black SUV was following them. Tyler rubbed his temple.
“Satsuki please pass me that gun in the glove box. Kayko, Boton, get down, the cars bullet proof, but not you.”
Satuski passed him the deagle and he cocked it with his teeth again. Satuski was standing in the passenger seat.
“Please allow me.”
“Go to it toots. Show em what happens when Satuski Kiryuin takes the field.”
She smiled as she flipped her flaps down and the stars exploded.
“LIFEFIBER OVERRIDE:KAMUI JUNKESTU”
Satsuki’s transformation complete, Tyler tossed smiled as she leapt off the speeding car and sliced the other on clean in half with Byaguzan. Another suv was trying to ram them, but Tyler killed the driver as he slid the car around the larger vehicle. Then he drove back to where Satuski was fighting a group of soldiers. Tyler threw the car in park ad was out in the same movement. He then tore the blade out of his glove and the stars exploded.
“LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION:KAMUI GENKESTU”
he flipped his wrists and the bloodred scissor blades were in his hands. Tyler felt the power surging through his body as he sliced a group of three into pieces. Then he and Satuski were back to back.
“I dreamed of this moment Satuski!”
“I have too, Tyler!”
“Ohhh, so that’s’ a Kamui?”
Tyler and Satuski looked to see a tall lady in a doctor’s coat approaching.
“YUSUKE GET THEM OUTTA HERE NOW!!!”
The fighter heard his cry, but was loath to leave a fight, but then Kayko spoke up.
“Get in there and help him!”
“Like hell I’m runnin! Boton!”
“Right!”
Satuski was shaking wit rage.
“Ragyo-”
“No, NOT Ragyo. That is Medusa. She’s a witch from soul eater. A very dangerous enemy. Her power revolves around snakes. so, whatever you do, don’t let them bite you. If they do, I’ll have to give you my blood to force it out.”
“How we play this?”
“You deal with the grunts, leave the snake to me.”
“Understood.”
“SPIRIT GUN!!”
A massive blue blast slammed into Medusa’s back. And tore into the soldiers around them.
“fuck, Satuski. Medusa’s after those girls get them out.”
“Right.”
She took off like a thunderclap.
“Genkestu, can you communicate with senkstu?”
“With YOUR power? Easily.”
“Sound the alarm, get word to Renkestu too.”
“Already done.”
“Good, now, draw as much power as you can. If we don’t drop Medusa here and now, we’re gonna have problems done the line.’
“Understood.”
Medusa was using her snakes to put herself back together, as Yusuke used his spirit power to reach Tyler’s side.
“Idiot, she’s after the Girls!”
he was horrified.
“What?”
“Her name is medusa. She uses snakes, and is a snake. Seriously, next time listen. This just got ugly. If her snakes bite you, tell me otherwise your a goner. Clear?”
“I got It I got it. Just blew her away.”
“No, you deal with the grunts, I know her power better then you.”
“So, I get to play with the little guys? Well, I was in the mood for a relaxing throw down!”
Tyler instead spoke to a now reformed Medusa.
“So, you’re the snakey bitch that gave Mako a hard time.”
“Well, it seems the rumors are true. The ‘demon’ Is a significant threat.”
“Right, so, how many idiots have joined your group therapy sessions?”
She smiled her snake’s grin.
“You think that Demon’s gaze can pierce my heart?”
“Don’t need to. I have what I need already.”
She sniggered like a hissing snake.
“well, shall we?”
Tyler had already shot forward, and used his scissors to slice through Medusa’s body, and then he used a trick from KIll la Kill to launch in to the sky. He then used his Gene to copy Yusuke’s move. Medusa was chanting
“Nake snake, cobra coba”
Tyler had then channeled his newly gained Spirit power into his finger
“DEMON GUN!”
He fired as a mass of tipped arrows surged at him in the sky. His energy was as black as midnight, and tore Medusa’s mass of vector arrows to shreds. And slammed into Medusa’s body with an explosion that the town could feel, and see. Tyler’s blast had left a massive crater that was a solid hundred feet across and a good two thousand feet deep. He saw Yusuke had finished with the grunts, and Satuski had Kayko and Boton safely in the sky. He then spotted movement, and charge another, far more powerful blast, and fired into them hole. This time, the crater grew by another hundred feet, and was four thousand feet deep. Tyler felt a slight drop in his strength that time, but nothing major. He sighed, and landed by Yusuke.
“You good?”
“Didn’t even lay a finger on me.”
“Satuski?”
“You were right. A group were after the girls.”
“Orders?”
“Kill.”
“I figured. Lets go, we need to hold a war council immediately.”
“I agree. How’s your power?”
“Fine. I can fire off another ten of those.”
Tyler had someone collect his car as he flew Yusuke back to the inn. His whole crew was ther, and Ryuko, and Riuko were in full Kamui battle gear, Zerotwo had her new shotgun, and Hiro had a rifle. Zala and Ghost were prowling around in the shadows.
“It’s bad. Riuko, remember soul eater?”
“Yeah?”
“I just fought Medusa. We need a war council.”
The shock was palpable, they went inside to find Lucy with her vectors out.
“Nice setup, Lucy is a far more dangerous in close quarters. Where is Melody?”
“Here, love.”
He kissed her with relief. He then cut his finger.
“Here, you need power now too.”
She took it and she smiled.
“I feel....your strength around me.”
“I’ll teach you how to wield it later. Take a seat everyone. we got a problem.”
Once they were all seated he told the story of the ambush.
“So, her name was Medusa. I doubt I killed her.”
Yusuke was shocked.
“You made a new canyon, and you didn’t kill her?”
“Medusa is the slipperiest bitch out there for saving her own ass. Here, Yusuke, Satuski, Kayko, Boton, my blood. It’ll purge any of her bullshittery you may have missed.”
They took it, and Yusuke spat out a dead snake.
“fuckin knew it. Hey, it’s Saito.”
“Sir, In have the head of the containment division here.”
“So, you heard?”
A gruff man ‘s voice spoke then.
“I did. Medusa is on our kill on sight list. Did you get her?”
“No. Least, I didn’t seen her witch soul appear.”
“We got an expert en route to you.”
“Maka and Soul?”
“Good guess. They should arrive any second.”
“You do realize we have an alliance here?”
Silence....”
“what?”
“she had heavily armed soldiers in well maintained battle attire. The fact she attacked me in board fuckin daylight is another good indicator. That sneaky bitch is NOT a frontline fighter. she prefers sneaky schemes. Right Maka?”
There was a squeak of shock from outside the room. Then a girl with tanish hair, blazing green eyes, wearing a black suitish thing with a flaring skirt walked in followed by a boy in a beanie with red pants and shoes. Maka sat beside Tyler, and soul on her other side.
“How’d you know In was there?”
“Toots, there is not a soul that can sneak up on me. So, I guess the containment division has a separator too.”
This shocked her.
“You can separate?”
“Yeah. everyone here, except for Melody, and Lucy is a separation.”
She was now more impressed. she then regained her composure.
“Pleased to meet you, I am Maka Albarn. This is my Weapon, Soul eater.”
“Sup.”
Tyler then took it on himself to explain what she meant.
“Soul can transform into a scythe, and she is his Meister. They then have to match soul wavelengths to fight. He’s an arrogant punkass, and she’s a prissy pants goodie two shoes. Put them together, and they’re beasts. Pull’em apart and they crumble.”
Maka smacked him, while Soul just sniggered.
“Wow, my first Maka chop.”
“She as good as Aki?”
“Actually, she’s pretty decent. So, Maka, we have Lucy, Zerotwo, her beta bot Hiro, Ryuko Matoi, Satuski Kiryuin, Boton, Kayko ukimora, Yusuke Uramachi, my Angel, Melody and me, the Demon. So, how bad is this alliance?”
She sighed.
“We have at least fifteen major villains pooling together.”
“Ragyo one of them?”
“Yes, but according to our intel, without the primordial lifefiber’s backing, she’s just a frail old lady.”
“Does it back anyone?”
“Just the Demon.”
“Huh?”
“If you approach the world’s biggest yarn ball, it will awaken. Then you’d get o command the covers.”
“Okay, all busty chicks have to go around topless! OUCH!!!”
Tyler, Soul, and Yusuke all got smacked. Tyler was still smiling.
“Okay, so worst case scenario I use the covers as a disposable army. Oh, and by the way? Worth it!”
He got smacked by Melody. She was laughing too though. He then got serious.
“Okay, outside of my crew, what do you have for firepower?”
“Myself and Soul will be joining your ‘crew’ as you put it.”
“There goes the peace.”
“I will hit you again.”
“I know.”
“Maka, you get used to it. He’s an arrogant jackass. we all love him to death though.”
“I love you, Melody.”
“I love you, Tyler.”
He hugged her, and the room felt lighter. He then returned to the task at hand.
“Okay, so, we have Kurama, Hiei, and Kawabara in this city. we also have the rest of Satuski’s elite four in KaraKonia. what other pieces do we have?”
“we have Zerotwo’s squad enroute.”
“All of them?”
“Yes. They need to be separated but yes.”
“Okay, but let me make something clear here...to you Hiro.”
The boy looked up at his name.
“what?”
“I don’t like you. There I said for you. I like Ichigo even less. So, if she gives ANY grief, I’ll kill her myself. I’ll tell her that, and YOU will do so too. Understood?”
He squirmed under his stare.
“I-”
“Under...stood?”
“Yes.”
“Good beta.”
He then looked to Maka.
“We have anyone from Fairytail?”
“We have Natsu dragneel, and Grey fullbuster en route. They too need to be seperated.”
“Highschool Dxd”
“Rias is on her way?”
“wait....for real? THE Rias gremory?”
“I take it you’re a fan?”
“Before I met Melody, she was kinda my main Anime Waifu.”
“Wow, he can admit that to a bunch of ladies without shame.”
“Pff, I got no shame, right my love? Hungry?”
she smiled lewdly as the other girls that knew...also smiled.
“Yeaaaah, he doesn’t give a fuck. she don’t either.”
“Like, how bad is it?”
Riuko looked to Tyler.
“You may speak of our Sanctuary. They’re all welcome. Actually, hol up, I got an idea.”
He then took in a deep breath and let it out, and a invisible force was felt exploding out of his body. The force the encapsulated the entire building.”
“Annnnndd we’re good. I declare a new Sanctuary open. Melody, if you’d open?”
She smiled as she did just that.
“Allow me to show you, MY kinda fun.”
Melody then exposed his spear and fit it into her mouth. she then went right to town.
“So, Maka, we got anyone from Bleach?”
He was getting blown by Melody, right there, in the middle of the meeting and was still talking strategy. Those that knew were now just chuckling.
“wow, she was HUNGERY.”
“I’mma jump him later.”
“Never gets old.”
“Ohhhh, she’s gotten better since last time. Hey, Melody, I wanna taste after.”
“I want that Darling!”
“Get it from Hiro! Mines claimed!"
"Ahhhhh!"
The others were just floored, and when they saw Melody's throat bulging, it only made it worse. He smiled as he finished.
"Ohhhhh, I needed that. Hey, love go give Riuko some love.'
She smiled lewdly, and pounced on the sexy streetchick, and shoved her tongue in her mouth.
"This is how WE play. Soooo, any questions?"
HE was smiling, as if he didn't just get his soul sucked out of him in front of a bunch of people he just barely met. Tyler then got a whistle of appreciation out of Yusuke.
"Okay, you win."
Tyler laughed when Kayko smacked him,
"NO I am not doing that!"
"Dammit Kayko, I didn't say you were!"
Tyler then turned to a red faced Maka, and an impressed Soul.
"Okay lets see, got Natsu, Grey, Rias, the leftover crews from Zerotwo's crew and Satuski's elite four, Yusuke's crew, and you two dingdongs. What about Blackstar, Tsubaki Kid, liz and paty?"
Soul had to answer as Maka had yet to recover from her first-hand look at the lovers play.
"They're all coming too. They need to be seperated."
"I'm have a field day fucking with Kidd’s OCD."
That Maka back, and she smacked him, hard.
"You sick perverts! There are ladies present!"
"Only lady I see is Melody with her tongue a mere girl."
"Fuck you!"
"Later."
" Ooohhhh, I'mma beat yo ass with a bat!"
"Love you too!"
"Arrogant jackass."
He was laughing as he felt a presence on the forcefield he erected. He opened it and in strode two guys. One had pink hair and the other shirtless.
"Ohhh, NOW it's a party! Heads up, fairytail's come calling!"
That got a laugh from the guys.
"I'm Natsu,"
"Grey."
"What up? I'm Tyler. First things first, lets get ya seperated. Look sharp."
He gave them his blood and they split. Once they were dressed their Others then left. Natsu was a medium height, muscular guy with a lively light in his eyes, He had chosen a vest and his trademarked scarf and shorts. Grey was a serious faced guy with black hair, slender frame, and had chosen a pair of black pants and a loose shirt.
"Hey, Grey, just got a favor."
"What?"
"we got kids in the building, soooo try to keep the stripping to a minimum."
"Whatever."
"I guess you know us?"
"Tch, check it."
Tyler then lifted his shirt and a emblem was branded into hie skin. The same as on Natsu's Shoulder and Grey's chest.
"It's been there since I heard you were coming. I didn't put it there."
Natsu took a seat by Yusuke and Grey by Soul.
"You're a member of Fairytail?"
"I guess. It would seem the brand CHOSE me instead of the other way around. I'm not complaining though. always wanted to tear up a town, Fairytail style. Yo, Natsu, got any word on Erza or Lucy?"
"I'm right here?"
Tyler smiled as he looked at the pink haired girl.
"Different Lucy. She's a busty blonde with an attitude."
"Okay."
Lucy was content with that. She had her vectors out and was letting them just wander. Natsu laughed heartily.
"Erza's on her way. Guess she came too further off. Lucy's petting that tiger outside. Wendy is playing with that wolf."
"Carla and Happy?"
Here he got sad.
"Haven't heard word yet."
"Hmmm, I wonder if they got stuck as actual cats? Hey, just thought, but how's everyone's power? Any differences?"
Grey was leaning against a wall.
"My Ice-make magic is more potent here for some reason. Same with Natsu's Dragonslayer Magic. Lucy's celestial spirits are both far stronger and take far less to summon. Wendy though says this world's air is very dirty tasting, like the planet is sick. Erza's Requip is even stronger."
"As if she NEEDED a power boost. Were you two at, Maka?"
The Meister flexed a gloved fist.
"My strength is all here. Plus for some reason it's easier to resonate with Soul here."
Yusuke was looking at his hand.
"When I fired my Spiritgun, it was the same type that took out Togoro, I shouldn't be moving but I feel fine."
Ryuko, Riuko and Satuski all looked at him.
"Our Kamui's are both stronger and easier to use."
"Senkestu?"
"I feel like a million threads."
"Renkestu?"
"Same."
"Junkestu?"
"Ditto."
"Genkestu?"
"Ohhhh, your aroused blood was DELICIOUS!"
"I now have a nasty idea."
The glove-based Kamui was heard gulping, as Tyler looked at his hand, then Melody was heard laughing.
"Please don't use the Kamui to jerk off. Let ME do it instead."
"Sure. woulda been fun to see her reaction, though."
"You're evil."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They laughed as the room except those that were used to the filthy couple flirted. Then Lucy and Wendy came in. Lucy was a bit taller then Natsu, had blonde hair, a decent bust, was wearing a denim half Jacket, crop top, and a denim skirt withe boots. She even had her whip on her belt with her keys. Wendy was maybe half a head taller then Kiria, had dark blue hair in twin tails, had blue eyes set in a kind face, and was wearing a light yellow dress and sandals. The skydragon slayer was blushing, as if she had heard the couple's dirty talk. Tyler smiled as he saw them.
"Hiya ladies. Welcome to the insane asylum. I'm head inmate, Tyler. Hey, Wendy, I got a girl you will absolutely love."
"Kiria?"
"Fuck yeah! They'll be sisters by the end of the festival. Oh, and hiya Lucy."
"Gee, way to make a girl feel welcome."
"Hey, if you want a 'proper' welcome, I'm afraid my lover already cleaned me out."
He was still laughing as Maka just straight up slugged him. His friends were also laughing. Melody then winked at the now blushing Lucy.
"I'll give you a 'proper' welcome. Just get that rack over here!"
Maka just put her head in her hands, despair evident in her voice.
"The fate of the world, is in the hands of perverted sex fiends. Yippee."
"Just ask Zerotwo, heroes are better off perverted, right my dino chick?"
"Hmmm-hm!"
"See?"
Tyler had the room feeling at ease with his raunchy humor. Then he got serious again.
"All sexy banter aside. Maka, you said Zerotwo's crew were coming, what about their Franxx?"
"Them too. same with Strelitzia."
"We have to fight Klaxisaurs?"
"No, titans, Angels, and dragons."
"dragons?"
Natsu and Wendy both spoke at the same time.
"What universe?"
"Well, Natsu's. They're the evil ones though. Plus...a few that are natives of this world."
"Wait, dragons don't exist here. right?"
"They do. Although they are very few in number."
"You said Titans. we talking AoT?"
"Yes. Eren Jeager, Mikasa, and Armin are inbound."
"Eren go titan?"
"Yes."
"Okay, I AM SO GETTING A SET of ODM! That’s not a request, it's gonna happen."
Maka chuckled.
"Levi's coming too. He's got your set."
"Well, least this place'll get a thorough deep cleaning."
There was a large amount of snorts at that one. Tyler then turned to Natsu and Wendy.
"I'mm gonna need you to show off that power of yours so I can copy it."
Wendy nodded.
"Okay. Here, I can do this indoors."
She used her skydragon slayer magic to make a small ball of air in her hands. Tyler watch it, and the held his hand out. A ball of black air was then seen swirling in a circle.
"Sky god?"
"No, just the color of my power. Wendy, you're a healer, you work with Boton there. You're on gut-shoving duty."
She seemed a little irritated at this assessment.
"I'm not just a healer!"
"I know. Believe me I know. Which is why I want you two to work together. They get that far, you're on defense. Same with Horned Lucy there. She's as lethal as I am in close quarters fights, but outside her range, she's helpless."
"Helpless?"
"Outside of 6 meters, you can't attack or defend. So, you're helping to keep our docs alive. Plus Kiria."
"Okay."
"You just want me to make a flame?"
"Yeah, just seeing how it works is enough. Light up your hand, and don't set the house on fire."
He set his hand on fire, and Tyler copied it. Then Grey spoke up.
"What about my Demon-slayer ice?"
"Good call."
Grey then had a large black mass take hold of a solid fifty percent of his body. Tyler smiled.
"Niiice. Melody, check it."
He then became incased in a blood red tattoo, he then took his shirt back off, and his scars were glowing a eerie white. Wendy and blonde Lucy were horrified.
"What happened to you?"
"My hometown didn't like me much."
"Your...hometown did this?"
"Yup. Plus, ya know, I'm damn good lookin."
Wendy came forward and placed her hand on his back, running her small hand on the raised lines.
"If you like, I can remove them."
"Thank you, Wendy, you're as kind as the show made you out to be. But, I like them. Every time I see them I'm reminded of where I came from, and just how far I've come. Plus I get a kick outta that first reveal. Never gets old."
He was smiling as he said this. Wendy then hugged the scarred boy.
"I understand. Erza's gonna like you."
"When she gets here, call her Erzy!"
Wendy jerked back,
"Why me?"
"cause you're the only one here that can without getting wacked."
"No! I'm not playing a prank on her for you!"
"Coooome onnn! It'll be freakin hilarious!"
"That guys' got a deathwish."
"Erza's gonna beat the crap outta him."
"It okay if I back up? Like waaaaay up?"
Tyler was still chuckling when his phone rang. It was Kiria.
"Hey, my twin tailed sprite. What’s the cute word?"
"Hiya! Just looking for Lucy."
"Ohhh, in the dining hall of the inn. Come on in, I got some knew friends for ya to meet!"
"yaaaaaay!"
he was smiling fondly as he hung up.
"everyone, brace for cuteness overload. Wendy, YOU by blue haired girl, will, be sisters within the next hour. Lucy, she's lookin fer ya. so, ya know, brace."
The door was then opened, closed, and Kiria came sprinting in to pounce on the horned Lucy, who caught with her vectors and hugged her.
"Lucy! I found you!"
"hey, Kiria. Sorry, for hiding."
"You're with scary big brother, so it's fine."
"Scary big brother?"
Tyler laughed as he explained.
"Kiria's in my class. So, I look out for that little scamp. Oi, Kiria, get a load o her!"
He jabbed a thumb at Wendy, and Kiria squealed. she hopped out of Lucy's lap, and ran to pounce on the sky dragonslayer.
"You're sooooo pretty! Hug!"
Wendy was caught completely off guard by Kiria's sheer soul-liftingly joyous presence. she hugged her back, smiling.
"You're really pretty too. I'm Wendy Marvel."
"The skydragon slayer? Sister!"
She then nearly choked her out with her next hug. everyone, including Yusuke was chuckling at Kiria's happy person. She then released Wendy to commandeer Tyler's lap.
"Hug me!"
"yes Ma'am!"
He hugged the small girl to a round of awwwwww's. Then Melody smiled.
"That girl is like a surrogate little sister to him. She is the ONLY other person he will NOT kill if she were to cross him. So, remember that. He may love me with a ferocity you have never seen before, but he ADORES that small girl. If you make ME cry, you'll die screaming, if you make HER cry. Well, you will die for hours, and scream for as long as he can make you. Lucy there can attest to it."
The horned girl shuddered. That spoke volumes. The room then watch him teasing the small girl by gently tugging her twin tails. She was giggling happily as he played with her. He then looked up,
"So, Kiria, say hi."
she then leaned back against him.
"Hi! I'm Kiria! I'm the Demon's favorite little sister! Make me mad, and he'll kill you! teehee!"
"wow, that was the cutest threat I've ever heard."
"teehee!"
She was now just glowing at his words. She seemed unaware of the cold shiver her few words had sent done the backs of the new arrivals.
"well, seems like you're having a good time."
"Erza!"
Tyler then looked over his shoulder to see a tall, beautiful, girl with blood red hair walking into the room like a prowling tiger. She was in full breastplate, greaves and bracers.
"Erzy!"
"What did you say?"
She fixed the arrogant jackass with a piercing glare that terrified Natsu, Lucy, Grey and Wendy. Tyler just smiled, fighting hard to not burst out laughing.
"I said, Erzy!"
Ohhh, she wacked him, hard. Tyler didn't move, and just burst out laughing as she rung out her hand.
"The hell your head of?"
"Stone, toots, stone. Gotta say, Aki's good, but ya got her beat in the whacking department!"
He was laughing then Kiria poked her head out, and saw the intimidating girl.
"Woooooow, your beautiful."
Erza's stern expression melted under Kiria's awestruck gaze. The red haired girl sat down with a sound of clanking metal.
"Why, thank you!"
"Melody's still better though, but you beautiful too!"
Erza followed her gaze to the busty Beauty next to Zerotwo, and her eyes went wide.
"She is beautiful."
"She's scary big brother's Angel!"
"Angel?"
"uh-huh! He's her Demon. Make her mad and he'll kill you!"
Erza's eyes hardened, and she looked up at Tyler, who shrugged.
"It's true. Hurt Melody, and I end you."
"I'd like to see you try."
"Sure, I got a few minutes till my next crisis. Lets play."
He then got up and walked out whistling, a squealing Kiria slung over his shoulder.
"Oh, Lucy, think fast!"
he then tossed Kiria towards the pink haired girl, who smiled as she caught her in her vectors, and set to her flying time. Tyler walked outside, it was 1 in the afternoon, and sunny. He was still shirtless, and had a relaxed smile on his face as he faced Erza.
"Use whatever tricks ya got toots, I'll drop you bare handed."
His arrogant smile was irking her. Natsu and Grey were watching with Lucy and Wendy.
"He REALLY does have a deathwish."
"Erza's gonna mop the floor with him."
"He might be a masochist."
"She'll taste dirt in twenty seconds."
Ryuko had come to watch.
"Against Erza? No way."
"Watch. all of us together don't have a prayer against him."
"Hey, Maka, got a favor. Use those pretty eyes to check out my soul."
She blushed at his blatant complement, but did as he asked. She then gasped in terror, and dropped to her knees.
"You're a monster."
"Demon, toots, Demon. So, how it look?"
Her eyes were deeply scared, and she was trembling.
"It was screaming in pain. Such excoriating pain. I could feel everything you feel. It was also MASSIVE, like bigger then lord deaths."
"Ya got all the pieces of a hilarious dirty joke there cutiepie, but I'll leave it alone. Yo, Erza, shall we?"
The blood headed warrior then required into her black winged purgatory armor.
"Purgatory? Interesting choice."
"Lets dance."
"I'll lead."
Tyler then simply vanished. Only to reappear and trip Erza to the ground, a knife on her throat, her sword hand pinned an useless, and her face in the dirt.
"See? That’s just him screwing around."
He had Erza pinned in a doggystyle pose. He then leaned forward and pushed up off her.
"You underestimated me, and overestimated yourself. Both of those will prove fatal i the coming war. Luckily they can be fixed. Here,"
He held out his hand, and pulled her to her feet.
"You had a knife."
"Yup, this knife."
He held up his hand, and his middle finger was the same blade he had to her throat. It then became a finger again.
"I can manipulate my body at will. That speed was my own though. No enhancements, just my own strength."
She was shaking her head.
"You are truly fearsome."
"Hey, your no slouch yourself, I'm just a Demon."
"well, as long as you're on our side, I can relax."
"Well, I don have TWO rules."
"They are?"
"The first, is to never speak what goes on in my Sanctuaries. Like my homes or any place I declare a sanctuary. They're places my friends and I can let our guards down, completely. The second, is just never endanger my friends or loved ones. I'd also like to ask if you'd help me protect them."
"Those are your only rules?"
"yup. So, if you break them, I break you. Sound fair?"
"So, you have set up guildhalls for your friends, and you don't want betrayal."
"Except my guildhalls don't get knocked down every few months."
That got a snort of irritation from the Fairytailers. Then a thought occurred to him.
"Hey, is Mavis or Makarov in this dumpster fire?"
Erza was the one who responded.
"Master is at the main base under Fuji, Mavis, is out searching for Zeref."
"If she finds him, I can break that curse o theirs."
That got them all shook.
"You...can?"
"Yeah. The curse of contradiction, right? All it'd take is my blood."
"That's it? To break a curse from a god?"
"Oh! That’s right! Hey, you know her?"
He took out the photo of the brown haired girl from his car and showed it to Erza and Maka. Their eyes went wide.
"That's Holo's Other."
"Where'd you get his?"
"Wait, like the harvest goddess, Holo?"
"Yes. Since she's an actual goddess, our division has been searching for her."
"Why?"
"If the gods and goddesses awaken, and are seperated, then they can use their power to rework the world as they see fit."
"If you out to kill her, I'll kill you first."
The tension skyrocketed.
"We are NOT out to kill her. We are out to protect her."
"Let me see."
He then leaned in close to Erza's eyes.
"Say it again."
"We are NOT out to kill her. We are out to protect her."
"Hmmmm. It would seem you're telling me the truth. Or, at least the truth of what you were told. Plus, if you WERE given bad orders, and then realized it later, you'd work to correct your mistake. Okay, your off my hook."
He leaned back as a big van pulled into the drive. Tyler had a scissor blade out, but Maka stepped in.
"Wait it's a transport."
"For?"
"Zerotwo's crew."
"I'mma bitch slap Ichigo."
Tyler then leaned on his sword as the parasytes exited the bus. Zala and Ghost were lounging on the porch of the Inn. He saw Gorro, Myuki, Fuohashi, Ichigo, Tasuki, Miasa, and Rucha all got off the bus.
"Right then, step up for seperation."
They formed an orderly line, as he used his blood on them. Once the mess was cleaned up, he walked up to the blue haired girl.
"You Ichigo?"
"Yes?" SLAP!!!!
"That’s for nearly getting her friends killed as many times as you did. Pull that shit in MY crew and I'll kill you myself. Clear?"
She had a large red welt on her cheek, and looked about to argue, when he just slapped her again.
"Clear?"
she now had two welts, the others were not moving, well aware of his reputation for mercilessness. Ichigo then looked in his disapproving eyes, and realized if she said even one word, she'd die again.
"Crystal."
"coolzis. Zerotwo and Hiro are inside. Soooo, go crazy."
That shocked them, especially Ichigo.
"Hiro?"
Tyler then gave a lot call.
"Oi! Pink horned badass and beta back bitch, got some people here to see ya!"
"coming Darling!"
"Beta back bitch? what the hell?"
Zerotwo and Hiro came out. The pink haired girl pounced on Tyler like she always did to Hiro, and hugged him. She then spotted her former teammates, and the rapidly rising welts on Ichigo's face. She laughed.
"You didn't."
"I told you I was gonna slap the taste out of her mouth."
Ichigo had thrown herself into a hug around Hiro. He hugged her back, and Tyler just sighed.
"Beta is as beta does. Hey, your…Gorro, right?"
The tall blonde boy smiled as Tyler extended his hand.
"I am. It's good tom meet you. Its good to see you again Zerotwo."
"Yeah, yeah. So, Darling, what’s a festival?"
"Not entirely sure ZT. Never been to one."
"We can learn together then!"
"Usually more fun that way. Hey, while on the subject of 'together' We should hang sometime. Just you an me."
"Won't Melody be jealous?"
"Nah. She knows that no matter how many are around me or where I go. I'll always come back to her."
"Awww, that’s sweet, Darling!"
He was laughing, while her old friends were floored by how she was hanging on him, the exact same way she hung on Hiro. Then Gorro addressed the elephant in the room.
"SO, Zerotwo. Are you and Hiro not together anymore?"
"Well, Hiro is my friend. But Tyler here is my Darling!"
"Hey, Melody, on a scale o 1 to fucked how fucked am I?"
The beautiful girl was laughing as she took his other free arm.
"ohh, you are verrrrrryy fucked, my love."
"Kay, just checkin. Hey, Zerotwo, just be aware Melody is my number 1"
She smiled and leaned against him.
"I'm your Zerotwo!"
"Pfff, ha! I like that! Aki is my NUMBER two, and your my Zerotwo. That's epic."
He smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and Melody, getting a subtle hi five from a passing Yusuke as the streetpunk had Kayko under his arm. Hiro then came up to Zerotwo.
"Zerotwo. I love you."
"I love you too, Hiro"
"Then why?"
"Because he's just as much of a monster as I am. And, well, I want to be the Beast to his Demon."
"I'd say more fierce wildcat but okay."
"Not helping love."
Hiro then had tears pop into his eyes, and Zerotwo held him.
"We'll always be special to each other. You were my wings. But he is just....more, then you. Like more primal...and brave."
She then kissed him, and he saw she did still love him, and deeply too. He then held her tightly.
"Will you come back to me?"
"Always Darling. Plus, we're gonna be together in the same house."
He looked up and nodded.
"Okay. You better take good care of her."
"Unlike a certain blue haired crybaby, I look after my own. Hey, Yusuke, lets go beat up Kawabara!"
"Like I'd pass that up! You mind?"
"She's comin too! We're gettin Yukina back too. Zerotwo, get a rub down from Melody."
Melody looked Zerotwo's sexy frame over, and licked her lips.
"Lets go play, Zerotwo."
Tyler saw the look of anticipation on the hybrid girls' face. Then he climbed into he retrieved, and refilled Camero.
"Have fun ladies! Just remember, Zerotwo, that cherry's mine to pop!"
The girls except for Melody and Zerotwo blushed. Tyler then reversed, and drove off. Hiro and Gorro watched him go.
"So, THAT'S the Demon?"
"Gorro, I think we just joined another plantation. He's the overseer"
"Least we know he's human."
"He's not. Not even close."

Yusuke was loving the roar of the Camero's engine and Kayko loved the wind in her hair. Tyler smiled as they went.
"Hey, think Genki's out there?"
"That old grouch? Pff, course she is. Ten bucks say she's driving Mackorov up a wall right now."
"typical. So, where’s Kawabara?"
"His Other spends his time near an old shrine. From what I heard, it seems he thinks Kawabara's voice is a possessing demon."
"That's cute."
"Like how you once hijacked him?"
"hey! that was to get my body back!"
"You did wind up giving him a good name though, and a hug from Kayko!"
"Eep!"
"hah, cute."
"How bout i rip you a new asshole?"
"Sorry, not into dudes."
"idiots. You two are idiots."
"And you're in love with one, what does that make you?"
"A very angry girlfriend."
"Nice knowin ya Yusuke."
"I meant you. Jerk."
"Heh, you're too sweet-hearted to sling insults miss."
"I can throw hands. Ask Yusuke."
"It's true, she's slapped me quite a few times."
"Shows you can have fun. I get wacked several times daily but my friends. Speakin off,"
He flipped off Aki as they drove by. she called him up right after.
"Arrogant jackass!"
"That inn's a sanctuary now."
"I love you."
"get the word out. Tell Hayasaka there's a force feeding in her future!"
"kay!"
Yusuke was curious.
"force feeding?"
"Hayasaka likes it rough."
He got a fist bump for that. Kayko just stayed silent, and red-faced. Tyler then spotted the curve for the shrine.
"Hey, check it."
He floored it, and Yusuke was havin a grand time as Tyler carved the turn full sideways. He then glided the car on to the road to the shrine.
"Nice wheelwork. You race?"
"nope. Just got this kittycat yesterday."
"And you make it move like that?"
"Well, it is MY car. Here, check that console, ten bucks say there’s a gun in it."
He opened it and there was a loaded Skorpion SMG in there.
"A Skorpion? Nice."
Yusuke was impressed.
"So, where'd you nick a ride like this?"
"My steward set it up for me."
"You're rich?"
"Loaded. My family, the on you'll join, owns like half of Japan, and those that own the rest are TERRIFED of me, cause of the war I waged."
"War?"
"My sister, Lillica, got a marriage proposal for a tie strengthening deal between our families. Well, turned out the dude that she was set to be married to had forced her and my other sister Sakura to listen to him rape a maid in his service for several hours. Then his father threatened to rape Melody to my face, so yeah that family's been reduced to scorched earth. I killed forty of their men that day."
He was smiling at the memory of his blood soaked rampage.
"Its the reason we're on this trip. the slaughter took place inside our school. What was left of my kills had to be pressure washed off the walls, and ceilings."
He saw Kayko go pale, while Yusuke had a grim expression on his face.
"I'd have done the same thing if it was Kayko."
"I know. Hey, guess where we were going to before this mess?"
"A strip club?"
"nah, no need since the ladies love strip poker. We were heading to a hotspring spa we own."
"Wait, back up, they play strip?"
"All the time my man, All. The. Time. when we're in a sanctuary, it's a free-for-all. Well, except for my girlfriends of course."
"GirlfriendS? Like multiple?"
"I got me a full-fledged harem my single-chicked bro. an get this, I didn't even set it up!"
"So it just happened?"
"More or less. The spark that lit my sex-fiend fuse? Melody. She's the one who set the damned thing up for her unworthy lover."
"SHE set up a HAREM for YOU?"
"That girl is perfect. I don't deserve her, that’s for damn sure. I fought her on it tooth and nail too."
"Why? You...can't keep them happy?"
"Pff, bro, I can take em all at once, twice. I just saw it as a way for her or them to get hurt. That's just NOT an option. In the end though, I realized she trusted me enough to have multiple girls, so I had to trust her that much too."
"she got other guys?"
"no, girls."
"GIRLS?"
"We share our pleasure. Watch, our play is going. to blow. your. friggin mind."
"I'm jealous and angry. How may you got right now?"
"Jesus, good question. Let me think. I got Melody, Aki, Asika, Akio, Riuko, Amaki, Hayasaka, Kaguya, ZeroTwo’s bout to jump ship, and Satuski. I think that’s the current roster. Oh, and Kairi."
"I feel inadequate now. Ummm, Kayko...""
"No. Just. no."
"Dammit."
"Sucks to be you bro. Enjoy the free shows."
"Wait, you do it in the open?"
"With blatant disregard for anyone in the room. The girls play together too. Only rule is we can only go as far as me an Melody have gone."
"And how far HAVE you gone?"
"Only thing we haven't done is pop cherries. Other an that, well, hell, you saw her."
"You got balls."
"Thanks fer noticing. Sorry, still not into dudes. Plus the ladies to it to each other. so, ya BRACE."
"Yusuke."
"Yes, Kayko?"
"Just be careful."
"Heey, it's not like I'm taking part!"
"Long as you don't touch my girls, go crazy!"
"Not helping! But for real?"
"This is gon be funnn! Just try not to die a fourth time."
"Kayko might have other plans."
"Relax, bro. Once MY girls get a hold of her, well, I hope your body's ready."
"I can hear you, ya know."
"Kinda hard not to, since you're right behind me, ya know."
Tyler was smiling as Yusuke gulped.
"I reallllly want no part of this!"
"She bout to throttle me?"
"Whaddya think?"
"Hey, Kayko?"
"what?"
Her voice was sweet, and full of razors.
"LOVE YOU!"
Yusuke just started laughing at Kayko's now red faced fury.
"She's going to beat you to death."
"I once teased Senkstu, Ryuko's Kamui into a hate-filled rant, then Ryuko broke a baseball bat on off my back. Wanna know what I said to her?"
"what?"
"worth it."
Yusuke freakin lost it. He was snorting as he laughed at the Arrogant jackass. They then pulled into the shrines lot. He hopped out, only to get clocked by Kayko. she then rung her hand out.
"I should've warned you, but you can't really hurt me."
"Your heads a friggin rock!"
"Thank you. Shall we go get our clown?"
She snorted, and they went inside. There they found Kawabara's Other running around the wall of the shrine.
"Hey ugly!"
Yusuke called out, and the response was classic Kawabara.
"Uramachi. Fancy meetin you here. come for a fight?"
"Hi Kawabara!"
"Oh, hi Kayko. You on a date?"
Tyler smiled as she went red faced, then Kawabara saw him.
"Uramachi, I just got a bad feeling bout that guy."
"HA!"
Yusuke snorted.
"That's Tyler. He's the Demon."
"The Demon? wait, there's a voice in my head, screaming at me to run. Make it stop!"
Tyler smiled as he cut his finger, and then, using his speed, forced his blood into the shocked guy's mouth. He then jumped back, and retrieved two sets of clothes. He then found Kawabara and his other staring at each other like they just seen a ghost.
"Oi, get dressed. We got ladies present."
he looked at Yusuke,
"Your eyes, miss, please cover them."
It was Kayko's turn to lose it. she was laughing hard as Yusuke slugged Tyler
"Jackass."
"so that’s a Yusuke Uramachi shot, huh, not bad. Looks like the girls are half way decent."
"Shut up."
Tyler patted the now voice free guy, and he took off like a rabbit. The he watched as Yusuke brought kawabara up to Speed on the current mess. Then Tyler stepped forward.
"How’s your spirit sword?"
The big guy held his hands out, and a sword appeared in each one.
"DOUBLE SPIRIT SWORD."
"It looks flashy."
"Weird, that was easier then it shoulda been. I guess I got stronger! hey, Uramachi, I bet I can beat you now!"
"Only in you dreams!"
"yeesh, dreaming of dudes instead of chicks? Got a secret there?"
Yusuke busted up as Kawabara exploded.
"I don't dream of guys! I have a girlfriend!"
"Riiiiight."
"I swear you guys! Hey, is Yukina here?"
"Yeah, she's our next stop."
"Well what are we waiting for?"
Tyler led them to the car. Tyler took the driver seat as Yusuke had a question.
"Hey, how old are you, Tyler?"
"Fourteen"
The car stopped at that bombshell. Kayko was surprised.
"You're fourteen and you're that big?"
"That’s what she said."
Yusuke and Kawabara snorted as Kayko got up just to smack him.
"Pervert."
"Your honor, Guilty as charged. But yeah, I'm fourteen."
"And you're allowed to drive a car?"
"I can basically do whatever I want."
"What about laws?"
"The world really only has two choices when it comes to me Kayko."
"They being?"
"Stay the fuck out of my way, or die screaming. They chose the first."
His voice was light, but Kawabara was trembling.
"Uramachi, who is this guy?"
Yusuke fist bumped Tyler as they left the shrine.
"He's the Demon. Not a demon Kawabara, THE Demon. He makes Seinshui look like a damn joke and us the punchline."
"Nice one."
"I can't beat him. I saw him copy my spirit gun after seeing it once."
"Like Rando?"
"Only I actually know what the fuck I'm doing."
"He's scary."
"Terrifying, Kawabara, TERRIFYING."
The big guy then looked to Kayko.
"You okay?"
she smiled, for as big and tough as Kawabara was, he was still a gentle-hearted boy.
"I am. Thank you. He has two rules we follow. One is to never speak of what goes on in his sanctuaries."
"The other?"
"Those that can throw a decent punch or have an ability, help me protect my friends and lovers. That's it."
The guy sighed.
"Sounds like my honor code."
"Except, if you break my rules, I'd just kill you and be done with it."
"My brain just froze."
"Ha."
He then noticed Yusuke had dressed in his green outfit.
"Hey, Yusuke."
"What?"
"Nice green bean impersonation."
Kayko and Kawabara cracked up. Yusuke just slugged him again. Then Tyler's phone rang with Chika on the end.
"Hey, Chika, what’s the pink word?"
"The word is arrogant jackass! Just got a question."
"Shoot, my cute bow tied friend."
"Kaguya will deball you, keep flirting with me."
"Understood."
"Good boy. Now, what is this thing?"
she sent a picture to him. He looked at it and just started laughing. It was a blue cat with a green backpack.
"It talk?"
"Says it's name is happy."
"Put the phone next to his ear."
"Weird but okay."
Then a nervous voice was heard.
"Hello, can you hear me?"
"Loud and clear happy. Carla with you?"
The shock was evident in the exceed's high cat voice.
"Natsu?"
"Thank you, but no dice. I'm a Fairytail member. Natsu's with Erza, Grey, Lucy and Wendy. They're hanging with my crew. Now, is Carla with you?"
"She is. Where are we?"
"Take to long to explain on the phone. Put that pink airhead back on."
She heard him call her a pink airhead. Tyler was laughing as Chika started speaking again.
"I'm gonna smack you when I see you."
"Love ya too. Take him and that white cat to the Inn. His crew should be there. And Chika?"
"Yes?"
"It's a sanctuary!"
"YayyYYY!"
"i'll give a heads up to Riuko."
"kay!"
He hung up, and dialed the punkrocker. She answered, and there was a definitely audible moaning heard in the background.
"Hello?"
"Natsu and Wendy there?"
"Outside playing with Zala and Ghost."
"Put em on. And tell ZeroTwo her sweetspot is just to the right of her slit!"
"I will. Hey! Zerotwo! Her spot is just to you right!"
There was a loud, pleasured scream, as Zerotwo's nimble tongue found the indicated spot. Melody was then heard yelling.
"Thank you, love!"
"no problem!"
He then got a high five from Yusuke, and a smack from Kayko. Kawabara was just confused. Tyler then heard Wendy’s gentle voice come on.
"Hello?"
"Chika's got Carla and Happy. She's bringing them to you."
She was beyond relieved.
"thank goodness."
"They're gonna need an explanation. But, ya got your friends back. I'll get word out for Juvia to be found for Grey."
"No! Let me breath for a little bit!"
"Okay, then Jeilal."
Erza's voice was heard then.
"Are you sure?"
"Sure, why not? I've also got word out for Gajeel, Levi, and Pantherlily. Anyone else you'd like to have tracked down?"
Here Natsu picked up.
"Think Igneel’s here?"
"Actually, that’s a good question. If we have evil dragons to bring down, it only makes sense the good ones come here too. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, cats and people are one thing, but a fire dragon king? That’s an entirely different beast. I'll look into it."
"Please let me know."
"Sure. So, the cats are headed your way."
"Thank you for finding Happy."
"Thank the pink haired girl bringing them. She found them."
"I will."
"Well, catchya later, pyro."
He hung up as they pulled up to a spot by the beach.
"Yukina's awake already. Her Other's a passionate swimmer. So, if we head down, we're sure to find her."
"And then what?"
"I separate her like with you."
Tyler hopped out of the car, and the others followed. He then spotted a familiar group on the beach, lounging like they hadn't a care in the world. He smiled as he led the group over, to Find Amaki, Lillica, Sakura, Lily, Kairi, and a bikini wearing Aki. Tyler smiled as he came up to the tanning ladies.
"wow, Aki. You almost look good."
"Fuck you, asshole."
"I'll fuck your asshole. How they hanging Amaki?"
The sexy MILF could see from Yusuke's rapid eye movements from her to Tyler that he had been informed.
"They're nice and warm."
"That inn is a sanctuary now. Soo, go crazy."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I set up MY levels of security. And a few nasty surprises."
"For us or them?"
"ohhhh, I got a straight up DIRTY surprise for YOU my overly busty MILF."
"Now my kitty hurts."
"I'll eat you our later."
"OPhhhhhh, not fair!"
"Oh, that other red head is Lillica, and that Silver Fairy is Sakura.."
"Epp!"
"Cute. That elegant lady in the zebra print is Kairi. That last chick wasting that Bikini is Aki."
"I'd kick your ass, but I'm comfy."
"I'd just spank you again."
"Arrogant jackass."
He smiled as he spotted Yukina's other coming in from the water.
"Got her. Alright, ladies and Aki, see ya later."
"bye!"
"Hey, Lily, I'd like to see that one when You're done!"
"Kay!"
He smiled as he left the sunbathing ladies.
"Lily's a lewd artist. A very talented girl. Kairi does piano. I hear she's very good to. That Milf is Amaki, the Matriarch of my Family, Lillica and Sakura are my sisters. Aki's my best friend."
"Wait, so Amaki's your mother?"
"No. Adoptive mother. I share no blood with any of them."
Kayko was now a little green.
"And you're going to?"
"YUP. ALOT."
"I think I'm gonna be sick."
"You'll get used to it. It's only behind closed doors anyway."
"What about the Patriarch?"
"That’s Otagowa. He's on assignment with the japanese imperial Navy. Annnnd he's fully aware of our...arrangement. The family's a mess. The Patriarchs gay, she's barren I'm sterile, and I'm banging the hot Matriarch. So, yeah, enjoy the freakshow. I'm the lead freak."
Kayko shuddered. Yusuke was impressed. Kawabara was confused. Tyler then hailed the pretty blue haired lady leaving the water.
"Hey, Miss! Got a second?"
She looked over and her eyes narrowed as she saw the Demon approach. she was an athletic girl, very pretty face, decent bust, and her deep blue hair was in a neat ponytail wet from the seawater.
"What do you want?"
"Yukina."
Her eyes went wide. Then they dimed and the kind and gentle Ice Apparition's soul took over.
"Kazuma?"
"Yukina!"
Tyler put a hand on the eager boy.
"Hold up, that ain't her body. so, ya can't just get all touchy feelie. Here, i got extra clothes and suit for ya. Get ready for weirdness."
He gave her Blood and they split. Once they were dressed Tyler let Yukina and Kawabara reunite. Only for him to get a slap from the blue haired lady.
"Not sure I deserved that one."
"You made Filly cry."
"who?"
His confused expression made it worse.
"That black haired girl from the School!"
"Ahhhh, the one that failed and is taking it out on Yuusha and her friends? Pff, what of it?"
The lady was beside herself.
"I heard about your ultimatum."
"Glad word got around."
"You nearly broke their spirits!"
"DID they break?"
That stopped her. She looked at him, now thoughtful.
"No. They're stronger then ever."
"Then they're halfway there. Now all they need to do is out on a killer show."
She just looked at him as she realized his play.
"You're testing them."
"Harshly. If they broke here, then at least it was with people they grew up with. Instead of a nationally broadcast stage."
She just sighed.
"Okay. I apologize for that one. But you still made her cry. She cares for those girls."
"Then she should be right there beside them, not getting in their way."
"You don't understand. she froze."
"Then it WAS her own failure. Look, if she's holding her own failure against a group of girls that had nothing to do with it, then I am GLAD I made her cry."
The pretty beach goer was taken aback.
"You're heartless."
"Yes. And uncompromising. If I fail, I bust my ass to make sure the next time I succeed. And ya know what? i always do."
"Not everyone has the strength to do that."
"Yes they do. They just have to WANT to."
She rubbed her head.
"What’s your name, by the way?"
"Yuska."
"yussie says hi!"
That got a smile. Then a large shadow passed overhead. Tyler looked up to see a large, black craft flying overhead. The craft was reminiscent of a fighter jet, only several times bigger, and had hexagonal red patterning on the sides.
"That’s.....Neroui!"
Air raid sirens started wailing as Tyler started altering his body.
"Yusuke, Kawabara, get the girls inside. I'll deal with this one."
He then, using Natsu's flames, launched into the sky. He had the flames encasing his feet and arms as he soared to meet the hostile alien craft. Tyler then tore out the small blade on his glove.
"LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU."
Once transformed, he surged across the sky, the Scissorblades on fire.
"Tyler!"
"Natsu! Wendy!"
The dragonslayers were being flown by Happy and Carla. The cats caught up to Tyler's flight speed. Wendy was on his right, Natsu his left.
"What is that thing?"
"It's called a Neroui. Uses beam-based attacks, and regenerates until the core is taken out. Wendy, can you make shields?"
"Yeah, strong ones."
"You're on ground defense. Make sure those beams don't touch the dirt. Natsu? Lets starts fires!"
"Oh, now I'm fired up!"
"The townsfolk thinks it's a military show."
"Good. Right, break!"
Tyler and Natsu took after the craft, while Wendy went under. Tyler closed with the large craft, and drew in a massive breath.
"DEMON DRAGON: ROARRRRRR!!"
He then sent a massive burst of black, roiling flames out of his mouth and engulfed the Neroui. The alien craft screeched as it burned. Tyler then dove in to cave a large chunk off with his scissor blades. Natsu had flown up above the thing and drew in a breath of his own
"FIRE DRAGON: ROARRRRRR!"
His flames mixed with Tyler's and the Neroui was engulfed in hellish inferno. Then Neroui responded by sending red beams at Natsu and Tyler. Tyler easily dodging, his reflexes serving him well, while Happy struggled. The cat was not as well versed in dodging unpredictable attacks, but he did well.
"Happy, you good?"
"Aye Sah!"
"Good, lets go buddy!"
"Aye sahhh!"
The Neroui regenerated, forcing Tyler to regroup with Natsu.
"This is gonna suck. Natsu, get in front and set ablaze again."
"Okay. What’s your play?"
"Demon gun."
"huh?"
Tyler flew off, now just angry. He found a decent sight line and charged up a shot. Genkestu purred as his blood started to boil from the rush of hardcore combat. He had his shot ready, and fired
"DEMON GUNNN!"
The shot tore straight through the things center, effectively ripping it in half. It shrieked in pain, and Natsu set the remainder ablaze. Again screams in Neroui. He came over for a celebratory high five.
"We ain't done yet."
"It's toast!"
"Look."
The craft was ascending back into the sky, the damaged pieces glowing white. Natsu was now just frustrated.
"How do you kill these things?"
"They have a core. Like a large ball, hit it and it dies instantly. As long as it's active it can regenerate from pure ash."
"Where's the core?"
"We have to find it. I wish Sakamoto was here, she's got the eyes we need. For now though, we just keep hitting it till we hit the spot!"
He then charged the thing again, and carved another large section off it. Natsu was using his roar. Wendy was using her skydragon slayer magic to keep the stray beams from impacting the ground.
"Child, who is that boy in the strangely colored armor?"
"That's Tyler, Carla."
"He's very powerful. Is he a friend?"
"As long as we don't cross him, then yes he is."
"As long as we don't cross him? What do you mean?"
"Carla. He beat Erza in ten seconds flat."
"My word. He's that strong?"
They watched him unleash another blast into the still regenerating Neuroi. This shot again taking it in half. Carla was amazed by the sheer force packed into the shot.
"Carla."
"Yes, Child?"
"His Second name is The Demon. So, please, don't make him mad. If you do, not even Natsu can save you."
"If he's that dangerous, we need to run."
"He'd find us."

Tyler was now just pissed. Natsu was starting to flag, they'd been fighting this thing for an hour now. They regrouped again.
"Okay, this startin to piss me off now. We got some of the most devastating powers in Anime to play with, and we're struggling this much to take down a single friggin Neroui? How you holding up Natsu?"
He was panting and Happy was too.
"I'm good, just winded,"
"Aye Sah!"
"Hmmm, fall back and tag in Satuski. Get some fire in that gullet."
He became belligerent.
"I am NOT leaving you to fight alone!"
"Natsu, just shut up and go rearm. If you hurry, you can rejoin the action."
Tyler then tore off after the Neruoi.
"Lets go Natsu! We need to help him!"
"Happy, lets go tag in Satuski."
"What?"
Natsu looked at Happy,
"We can't argue. He'd just kill us, and call it good. He beat Erza in ten seconds. Flat."
"Natsu."
"Lets go. We get more fire, we can help."
"Aye sah."

Tyler flew close to the Neroui, dodging beams as he strategized.
"Genkestu, how're you holding up?"
"I am loooovvving this!"
"Did you send word to Junkestu?"
"Of course."
"Good gloves. Okay, I can't kill this thing until I find that damned core. I've reduced it to shards twice now. And no dice."
"It a diversion?"
"Fuuuucccckkk! I forgot they do that! Genkestu!"
"Already on it! They say a larger one is attacking the town."
"You have my blood, do it!"
"Right!"


"How the hell we keep missing?"
Yusuke was panting, as yet another spirit gun blast missed. Ryuko and Riuko were slashing a far larger Neroui, cleaving portions off only for it to just reattach. Zerotwo and the Franxx were useless in an aerial battle. Satuski was directing the defense of the town, when an exhausted Natsu landed. Melody came running over.
"Tyler?"
"Still fighting his target. He told me to tag Satuski."
The war leader sighed.
"I can't I have my hands full here."
Melody's eyes went cold.
"I'll go!"
"No, Wendy’s still there, she can help him if he needs it. Where's Erza and grey?"
"Erza's up there with Ryuko and Riuko. Grey's using his Ice-make to keep the beams from impacting the city. Lucy has her celestials guarding the townsfolk"
The city had been successfully evacuated. The townspeople taking shelter in the school, with a large wall of ice to keep them safe. The Horned Lucy was with them as a defense with Kawabara, and the Franxx. The large mechs piloted by the parasytes led by Gorro. Zerotwo was getting antsy, but her Franxx had lost flight capabilities for some reason, even though her connection to Hiro was as strong as ever.
"Hiro why can't we fly?"
"I don't know Zerotwo."
"Lets just keep the people safe."
Natsu saw Erza slice a wing off,
"We need to find the core."
Satuski looked at him.
"Core?"
"Tyler called that thing a Neuroi. Said that as long as it's core is intact it can regenerate from nothing."
"Where is it?"
"We have to find it. He said someone call sakamoto has the eyes we need."
"Sakamoto?"
Melody's memory clicked then, as a large beam was deflected by an ice shield. Satuski looked at her.
"You know her?"
Melody was hurriedly typing in Tyler's laptop, and typed in Milio Sakamoto.
"She's already seperated? All of them are?"
Satuski was now concerned.
"Melody, who are they?"
"The only ones, besides Tyler, That can kill those things."
"Who are they?"
"The strike witches."

"Dammit, How do we kill this thing?"
Ryuko and Riuko were starting to pant from the strain. Erza came carving along the underside, dodging beams as she went, to rejoin the tiring ladies.
"We've cut the thing to pieces five times now. What are we missing?"
"ERZA!"
They looked to see Natsu and Happy rocketing towards them. The punkrockers were surprised to see him.
"Natsu?"
"Where's Tyler?"
"Still fighting. He said that things a Neuroi."
Then it clicked for the Ryuko's.
"Remember?"
"I loved that one."
They nodded, and turned to explain.
"We CAN'T kill it."
"Not without finding it's core and destroying it. Otherwise, we could turn it to ash, and it'll still regenerate."
Erza was still in good condition, her purgatory armor allowing her to fly.
"So, how do we find it?"
"Without a special power we just have to keep hitting it till we get lucky. I just PRAY this doesn't move."
The ladies and Natsu nodded. The girls went to keep fight, while Natsu went to Yusuke to give him the heads up. Ryuko and Riuko were exhausted. Ryuko was very rusty when it came to wielding Sensktu's power, and Riuko was a novice. Erza was used to such heavy fighting thus was still breathing lightly.
“You land and rest. You keep going you'll just fall out of the sky anyway."
Ryuko was loath to leave the red head to fight alone, but had no choice, for she was on the verge of just that. Riuko was in the same state.
"Okay, we'll be back."
"don't die up here."
"Hmph, I fought dragons as an equal. I got this."
Erza then requiped into her Heavenly angel armor, the winged silver battle gear's specialty being multitarget attacks. she then soared to a point above the Neroui, and unleashed a massive amount of light sword
"HEAVEN'S WHEEL!"
The swords all impacting in a different spot. She could unleash two hundred at a time, and she did just that. The swords impacted, piercing the things exterior, but not finding the core. The Neroui screamed a metallic scream of pain as it retaliated with a mass of red beams. Erza took a glancing blow as she dodged. The bema detonated, and her armour broke. She yelled in a pained gasp, as she requiped to her purgatory armor. She then slashed of another wing.
ON the ground, Yusuke was getting angry at his apparent helplessness.
"Damn it! What can I do to help?"
"Yusuke!"
He looked to see Natsu with a now exhausted Happy. The blue-winged cat collapsed as Natsu touched down. Natsu was doing better, but his wings were still clipped.
"That things got a core we need to hit, otherwise it can regenerating from dust."
"That’s cute. Where’s Tyler?"
"got his hands full with his own. Wendy's helping him."
The champion of the dark tournament banged a fist in the ground.
"Dammit, I can't just sit here!"
Natsu felt the same way.
"We can't fly, so there's nothing we CAN do. Lets go help grey keep those beams from hitting the town."
"That’s all?"
"That’s everything we can do until Happy gets his breath back."
They ran to check on Grey. Who was at that moment using all his power to set up a massive ice wall between Erza's battle and the town. He was deep in concentration when they found him. Natsu then used his flames to block stray beams, and Yusuke did the same. The three of them did what they could from their position on the ground.
"I'm scared!"
A small girl in the school gym was on the verge of crying, as the sirens still wailed and the sounds of explosions were heard. She was about to cry when Kiria patted her on the head."
"Scary big brother will save us! Watch!"
Her smile was so full of certainty the girl immediately relaxed. Tyler's friends were going around offering comfort and consolation. The pink haired Lucy watched the battle from a window. she was amazed by th sight of the large Franxx standing guard in case of a stray beam.
"Scary, isn't it?"
Fairytail's Lucy came walking to stand beside the former labrat.
"Nothing really scares me anymore. It's just hard to believe."
"I hear that. We have those giants things called Franxx, transforming Sailor suits that talk, a guy that can shapeshift, and terrifies them all, now regenerating flying things? Kinda much if you ask me."
"Throw in a girl that summons things from another world with keys and carries a whip, yeah strange is the least you can say."
"coming from the girl with the invisible handshake. This is a strange world. But at least we have Natsu and Erza. We should be safe."
"At least we have Tyler. If he falls, all hell will break loose."
The blonde girl looked to see Erza slice the Neroui clean in half again, a stray beam get deflected by Natsu's fire, another by Grey's ice, and the straggler picked off by a spirit gun blast. She sighed as her current spirit came up.
"It's a shame we can't fly."
The spirit was a tall, spikey haired boy named Loki.
"Yeah. How is everyone Loki?":
The suited leader of the zodiac sighed
"They're scared. Aries and Lyrica can only do so much."
"Lets just hope we get a happy ending."

Erza was now breathing heavy. Her iron will keeping her airborne. The Neroui fired a beam, and it was on a direct path for her. She braced to take the shot, only for it to be deflected into the ocean below.
"I am REALLY starting to hate these things."
Erza looked to see Tyler had deflected the shot downward.
"Tyler! where's Wendy?"
"I sent her to rest. You go too. I won't have you die up here."
"Did you kill that other one?"
"No, it doesn't have a core. So, this HAS to be the main."
"I'll help-"
"You're half dead up here. Go, get your breath back, then get that hot ass back up here. Deal?"
His voice was hard as he deflected another shot, and his eyes firm. Erza sighed.
"Okay. Just don't die."
"Pfff, it's gonna take a helluva lot more then these pissants to bring me down."
he then surged up and smashed into the Neroui's underside, and tearing straight through, and then flipping on a dime to set the main body on fire. Erza then flew weakly to the Inn they were using as a command center. Satuski was shocked to see Erza return.
"Did we win?""
"No, Tyler’s still fighting."
"He's alone?!"
"I'm out of magic, so is Happy, Wendy can't hurt it."
Melody then looked out the window to see her lover set the massive black craft on fire again. Then she watched as he dodged the ensuing beam blasts. Only for him to dive into their heart and blow out the other side. He was fighting the Neroui alone, and was more then holding his own. Then a second shape appeared from the place he came from.
"He didn't kill it?"
"He says it's a secondary. He kills that one, he kills them both."
"Can ANYONE help him?"
Satuski sighed, and transformed her Kamui.
"Erza, take command."
"Understood."
Satuski then went to fight the second Neroui, and buy Tyler the time to kill that first. Melody had her hand together in a prayer as she watched her lover defend them from a threat that was a far cry from Chad. Maka and Soul came to stand beside her.
"This doesn't feel right, Maka. We need to do something."
"I know. We can fly, but we can't fight up there. If we take off, we'll just get in the way."
"Just come back to me alive. Please."

Tyler was now just frustrated, he had hit that damned thing with every heavy attack he had at his disposal, and had yet to strike that sweetspot.
"Genkestu, you good?"
"Yeah. Getting tired though."
"Okay, if you feel like you're gonna give, let me know. I'll make wings out of my body."
"You'd still fight?"
"Long as I draw breath, I WILL keep my friends safe."
"Well said!"
Satuski flew to get back to back against the Demon, as the two Neroui circled.
"Status from the ground?"
"All civilians and noncoms have taken refuge in the school. The Franxx are on defense."
"Our friends?"
"Safe inside with Lucy and her vectors, Lucy heartfilia and her spirits, Kawabara's sword, Yukina's healing, and the same with Boton."
"Melody?"
"Safe at the Inn. We're using it as a command center."
"Status on our fighters?"
"We're it. Ryuko and Riuko passed out on landing, Carla and happy can't even stand, Erza's not much better. Yusuke, Grey, and Natsu are deflecting stray beams from the city. Maka and Soul are guarding the Inn."
"We're it eh? Any word on possible reinforcements?"
"None. We have a receiver in the in, but got nothing."
"Okay. Genkestu's nearly had it. Once she goes down I'll swap to wings I'll make my body."
"Can you fight much longer?"
"I'll go until I either kill these things, or fall from the sky. Whichever comes first."
"Then lets go together."
"Right. This is gonna be FUNNN!"
"3....2.....1.......BREAK!"
On her mark, Tyler and Satuski blew apart with a thunderclap, Tyler tearing through the Neuroi yet again, while Satuski sliced clean through the center of the neroui. Tyler then pivoted in midair to dive back through, when he spotted the core in Satuski's target. He didn't hesitate. He threw his soul into Genkestu, smashing through his Neroui, to crush the core of Satuski's. The thing shattered into white flakes. Satuski was shocked momentarily, but that was long enough for the remaining Neroui to fire a beam at her. she looked to see it coming for her with zero time to dodge. Then she felt a massive impact knocking her out of the way, as Tyler took the shot for her. A smile on his face.
"I'd die for my friends at the drop of a hat, with a smile on my face. I wouldn't even stop to think, I'd just do it."
His saying came blasting throughout Satuski's mind as the Neroui beam engulfed the Demon, and exploded. She was knocked clear of the blast, and when she recovered, she saw Tyler falling towards the beach, blood pouring from numerous cuts, and a large gash on his chest. He still had his smile as he smashed into the beach with a heavy impact. Satuski was on the beach in an instant. Tyler was not moving as blood continued to flow.
"No! Tyler get up! Don't do this to us! I'm sorry!"
Satsuki then started tearing at her Kamui’s cloth desperate to stop the bleeding.

"No."
Melody saw the first Neroui shatter, and for a moment, she felt relief that they had won. Then the second Neroui fired a massive beam at a stunned Satuski, only For Tyler to knock her out of the way, and taking the blast head on without any protection. She saw the resulting explosion, then she saw her Lover fall from the sky to a spot on the beach. She couldn't tell how badly hurt he was, but if HE FELL from the sky like that, it was bad. Then Satuski flew down to the ground, again out of her sight. Melody heard something crack. She looked down, and saw the ring he'd bought her on her finger. A wing of the Demons' wings that made the band had a noticeable crack in the black metal. She then looked to see that Satuski had not yet returned to the sky. Maka was using her soul Perception to see if she could see his massive soul. When she did she was heard with a sigh of relief.
"His soul's still strong. Looks like he was just gut punched."
Melody looked at her.
"Is he alive?"
"Alive, and very, VERY pissed."

Satuski had nearly stripped herself naked, as she was trying to staunch his bleeding. She was distraught at her lapse on concentration, and the resulting rescue.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, "
"She repeated the words over and over hopping for a response.
"Satuski!"
She looked to see Wendy and Yusuke racing towards her. The Skydragon slayer had apparently joined the group to deflect beams. The Neroui was circling over head as it screamed in triumph for a kill. Wendy slid to the fallen boys side.
"It's bad. He's losing blood fast."
"can you save him?"
"Of course. Keep it off me."
"Oh, I am all kinds of got this!"
Satuski was too, her hero was now in the healing hands of Wendy Marvel, so she directed her strength to deflecting incoming beams.
Wendy poured her heart into her healing spell, determined to save such a brave boy. Her hands flared as the spell met his own freakish genes. The result was his wounds closing rapidly, and his eyes flickering.
"Oh, PLEASE tell me you got the number of that truck."
His voice was an instant relief to the trio. especially Satuski.
"Tyler you're okay!"
"Bout time. Nice time for a nap, dontcha think?"
"Pff, jackass, YOU try to stay awake with THIS girl's power working on ya. Hey, Wendy, ya should use this trick on Melody. shits better then a five star massage."
She was crying as she laughed with relief.
"I will. How do you feel?"
"Like I got hit in the stomach with a hammer by an angry Aki. And for some reason, I feel really stupid. I didn't land on my face, did I?"
Tyler sat up, and Saw Satuski in the rags of her Kamui. He snorted.
"Hey, Satuski. I know you're sexy and all, but please what till we go indoors to go full Nudist beach on us, please."
He took off his own Kamui,
"Here, hide the goods toots."
He then saw the Neroui above them. The thing was firing beams at them, but they were getting deflected by Yusuke and Satuski. He then formed a pair of wings out of his back.
"And I am getting REAL tired of that things' SHIT!"
He saw his Scissorblades, and grabbed them. He then prepped to launch, when Satuski grabbed his arm.
"You still hurt! rest for now, I can still fight!"
He patted her face.
"I got this. And , I don't blame you."
He then flung himself into the sky, the jet black wings flapping as he left his exhausted Kamui with a shocked Satuski.

"Thank god."
Melody saw her lover fly back up with a new set of black wings to resume the battle. Maka was impressed.
"That guy is something else. He takes a shot like that, and goes right back for more? Hey, Soul, imagine HIM as a Miester."
Soul was watching the rejoined battle with respect in his eyes.
"I don't think even Lord Death with your father could stand a chance. Hey, Melody. Your boy's incredible."
she looked at her ring to see it had repaired itself. She then felt a comforting presence as she watched her lover fight an Alien craft.
"He is my Demon. I am his Angel."
"come in, Over. Can you here me? This is commander Mina of the 501st joint fighter wing!"
The receiver radio had FINALLY gotten a signal Melody picked the Mic up.
"We hear you, commander."
"At last! We are five minutes to link up, What’s your status?"
"Demon engaging one Neruoi, But he's been hit once. request immediate aid."
"Understood. Shirley go! Is this his Angel?"
"It is."
"relax. The strike witches are here."

Tyler was loving the feel of wind under his new wings. he wasn't as fast or as agile in the air, but he still was dodging Neroui beams like a dancer on a stage. He was carving as he did so. His blades not having the umph of the Kamui's power behind them didn't do as much damage, but he could still cut a wing off. He flew back a little as he took in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON ROAAAAAARRRR!"
He engulfed the Neroui in a raging torrent of flames as he flapped his custom Demon wings to avoid the retaliating shots.
"This is getting OLD!"
He then got clipped on a wing.
"Fuuuuuck, that stings!"
he repaired the lost tip and dove to the surface of the ocean to avoid beams. He then, using the speed gained from his dive, tore back up into the sky underneath the Neruoi. He had his finger aimed at it.
"DEMON GUN!!!"
He released the blast. It tore straight through the irritating craft, sending up a massive beacon that could be seen for miles. The Neroui was torn in half yet again, and Tyler flew right into it's heart. He searched the interior for it's core, before having to cut his way out or be encased by the regenerating alien. Once back out he dove right back in, slashing in a corkscrew as he soared through the beams overhead. He then felt his wing get hit again, this time losing it completely. He dropped like a stone to the surface of the Neroui. As he skidded along it's surface he found it was like sheet metal. He then fell clean off the other side and plummeted to the ground again. He repaired his wing before a nasty impact and was able to recover. He then flew to reattack, only to find himself in a direct line between the Neroui and the school of civilians. If the Neroui fired at him, and he dodged, the school would be obliterated, even with the Franxx wall. It would be destroyed, and all his friends would die.
NOT AN OPTION
He used his gene to harden his body as much as he could, and readied to take a full blast. The Neroui started charging a massive Blast.

Melody could see him stand his ground, prepared to take the shot himself rather then risk the school. She knew he'd do it smiling, but she was screaming for him to move, even though she knew he wouldn't. Maka was holding her as she watched her lover draw his line in the sand.

"Don't do it, you idiot. Move!"
Satuski was watching from the beach. She knew even if she tried to DRAG him out of the way, he'd just throw her off, and take the hit anyway. Yusuke was charging up a blast with every drop of his power, ready to at least TRY to deflect the blast. while Wendy was also charging. Then Satuski looked along the beams projected path, and saw the school.
"Don't."
She had a resigned voice as she gave the order. Yusuke looked at her incredulous.
"What?"
"If you do, the school will be hit. Whose inside?"
He had sent Kayko to take cover there. He then followed the beams line of fire. He slunk to the ground as he realized what Tyler's play was. Wendy did too, and she had big tears in her eyes. Tyler was going to take the blast head on, and dissipate as much as he could, and then they would have to deflect the remainder. He had already BARELY survived a direct hit with his Kamui, and now he was bare chested, and still going to take ANOTHER one. all for the sake of his friends. She felt a whole new respect for him. She watched as the Neroui's beam reached full power, and she could Hear the arrogant jackass TAUNTING the thing.
"Well, lets see if you hit like Aki! Come on! right here! Take. your best. Shot!"
Tyler was smiling as the Neroui fired.
Melody was screaming for him to move.
Satuski was watching, determined to watch his noble sacrifice to the end.
Wendy was crying as she watched him stand for his friends.
Yusuke watched someone do what he could not.
The entire school was screaming as the red beam was released.
Tyler was laughing like a mad man as the beam came at him. It would not get passed him.
"Come on! You alien fuck! Bring it!"
The beam then flashed a bright, blinding light that made even Melody look away for a moment. when the light cleared, a massive spiraling blue shield, easily two hundred feet in diameter had appeared before the Demon, stopping the beam in it's tracks. There was a smallish girl with a pair of fox ears on her head and a small little tail poking out of her back. She was floating there with a pair of fin-like engines on her legs. The machines having a set of whirring spectral blades keeping the girl aloft. She was wearing a white sailor shirt and a blue school issue one-piece underneath. She ALSO had a large 30 cal machine gun strapped to her small back. She looked over her shoulder as her shield kept the beam at bay. Her hair a messy brown and her eyes a feisty hazel
"You okay?"
Her voice was kind and firm. Tyler just smiled.
"Hey, Yoshkia, You're late!"
She smiled as the rest of the strike witches all surrounded them. He looked right to the tall red haired lady in a green jacket with a set of bars on the shoulders. Her eyes fierce and green her weapon a Mg42, and a pair of engines that reminded him of the Spitfire.
"Well, Commander Mina. Took you sweet ass time, didn't ya?"
A well built girl with a samurai sword in a white jacket burst out laughing.
"I like this one! Look at that fire in his eyes!"
"Major Sakamoto, bought damn time we get a pair o workin eyes round here! I've torn that thing apart and no dice. Got it's buddy though."
"Show the Major some respect!"
The speaker was a shorter girl with long blonde hair, a sharp blue coat, glasses, with a shrewish look to her. The Bren in her hands resting easy.
"Nice to see they brought YOU to the dance Perrine. Now, were that cute ass firecracker at? Ahh, there you are."
he turned his head to were a olive skinned girl in a yellow coat and blue striped panties holding another 30 cal was floating next to a busty auburn headed girl with a BAR."
"I got a girl with bigger guns then Shirley’s, soooo, ya know, motivation. Now, if you lovely ladies don't mind. Sakamoto, PLEASE point out it's core, I REALLY want to kill that thing."
he had gone from smiling smartass to serious warrior in a blink. Mina took the hint.
"Attack pattern bravo! Break!"
"Ma'am!"
"Here, catch!"
Tyler took the comms from Yoshkia and put them in his ears.
"How I sound?"
"Loud and clear."
"Coolio. Yoshkia hold position. I want that brick wall you call a shield between us and that school. It's loaded with civilians. sakamoto give me a target. everyone else? Make it SCREAM!"
"Yoshkia, do it."
"ma'am!"
"Sakamoto, the core?"
"Searching!"
"Roger!"
Tyler had fallen in with a lady dual wielding MG42s, he slashed as she shot, keeping pace with his black wings and her engines. After that attack run, he flipped over to shadow Perrine on her attack run, again his blade to her gun. The neroui fired a mass wave of Beams and he saw it head straight for a girl with a massive anti tank rifle. he kicked the Neroui's hide, and shot forward like a damned lightning bolt. He deflected the shot to the waters below, before flapping his wings to drive himself into a savage charging rush, as he twirled. he encased himself in flames as he tore through the Neroui.
"DEMON DRAGON CORKSCREW!"
he then flew upward, threading in between beams as he flipped on a wing to dive straight into the beams, slicing another wing off.
"Holy! That was awesome!"
"Thanks Yoshkia! Should been here an hour ago! shit was next level!"
"You've been at this for an hour like that?"
"Pff, try four. With a few friends."
A strong voice came over the comms then.
"four hours on a single Neroui?"
"That is....Barkhorn...right?"
"Roger."
"There was two. But we couldn’t find the damned core. That other one I reduced to ash five god damned times. No dice. I've cut this stubborn bastard in half no fewer an ten! So yah, Kinda frustrating."
"You can reduce it to ash?"
"Yeah wanna see? All units pull back distance 10. and prep for immediate reattack. Lets turn up the heat!"
Tyler broke off his current attack run and put himself above the black alien craft.
"Clear!"
he drew in a massive breath. and unleashed his attack.
"DEMON DRAGON ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!"
The neroui screamed as the roiling black flames engulfed it. Tyler was laughing as he dove right into them, and slicing as he did so. The entire fighter wing was speechless at the now burning Neroui.
"Ummm, Trudy, am I seeing things or did he just breath fire?"
The speaker was a blonde hair girl, who was now rubbing her eyes. Her friend, Gertrude 'trudy' Barkhorn was also stunned by the black winged boy flying around the Neroui like it was standing still, dodging beams like they too were stock still.
"Enjoying the show ladies?"
They looked to see Erza, having regained her breath flying towards them in her purgatory armour. She hovered with them,
"Hey, you in contact with him?"
"Uh, here."
Yoshkia handed the armoured lady a set of ear comms.
"Thank you. Demon, ready for round two?"
His voice was full of laughter.
"Get that hot ass in here Erza! Lets show these Lovely ladies how FAIRYTAIL brings the pain!"
"Awwww yeaaahhhh! I'm fired up now! Let's go Happy!"
"Ayyyeeeee saaahhhhh!"
Natsu and happy tore past the even more speechless ladies, grabbing a set of comms off Yoshkia.
"Thanks!"
"Lets do our best too!"
"Of course child"
Wendy and Carla flew past next,
"Can I get a set please? Thank you!"
She put the coms in and took off after the others.
"They ain't leavin us out!"
"Hell no! Lets roll sis!"
"Lets!"
Ryuko, Riuko, and Satuski in Genkestu were rocketing towards the fray, there strength renewed by the reinforcements. They got comms and Tyler began Directing traffic.
"Sakamoto, get with Yoshkia and find that damned core! Mina, Hartmen, Barkhorn, get on my six, and follow my attacks, Sonya, scan for more visitors, Lilya cover her, Linette, get some distance, and poke few holes in it, Shirley, Fransca, get with Wendy and keep it off balance. Perrine, I want you with Ryuko, Riuko and Satuski, cover em on their attack runs, Erza raise hell, And Natsu?"
"What?"
"for the love of god, please don't barbecue the WRONG target!"
"Roger!"
"Alright! Any questions? Good, BREAK!"
Mina gave the nod, and the strike witches integrated with the others aerial fighters seamlessly. Tyler's attacks threaded under the majority of the beams, and Mina, Hartmen, and Barkhorn were right behind him, blowing holes wherever his swords didn't reach. Sakamoto was scanning the battle from above, with Yoshkia's shield as protection. Linette was firing rounds into the Neroui from her position, while Sonya drifted by, scanning for any other neroui, with Lilya right beside her. Wendy was using her skydragon slayer magic to carve slices out of the hexagonal hide of the craft, while Fransca and Shirley followed her on her runs. They timed their runs after Tyler tore out of his, then they would roll in the opposite direction. Perrine was covering Ryuko, Riuko and Satuski's blade work with gun play. The four ladies would cross either Tyler’s or Wendy’s runs, always starting AFTER the initial dive. Erza was using the gaps between each run to deliver devastating sword shots, while Natsu lit everything else on fire. Yoshkia was amazed at just how overwhelmed the Neroui was under this ferocious assault.
"wow, Sakamoto. They're amazing! Hey, that boy just breathed fire! I can feel the heat from here!"
Sakamoto was more impressed with Tyler's evident flight skills and leadership.
"They are indeed incredible. But that boy is head and shoulders above them. Look, our best are struggling to keep up."
"He is amazing. Who is he?"
Sakamoto had been told, along with the commander, about a certain boy.
"Listen ladies. On this sortie, you may encounter a boy with extraordinary abilities. Abilities you have never heard of or seen If you encounter him, you are to join him. Without question."
Mina had bristled at this.
"What’s so special about one boy, sir?"
"Mina, listen to me, this boy is the single most dangerous person we have. We cannot win this war without him. Meet him, and you will understand all too well. That is, if you don't piss him off first."
"If I do?"
"You will die screaming. And not a soul can could save you."
"Then why?"
The man sat back and had sighed, as he rubbed his eyes.
"Because commander Mina. I have seen just how far he will go to save his friends. As long as he has them, and his Angel, Melody, he will fight for us."
"If he loses them?"
"He will kill us all."
Here Sakamoto had stepped forward.
"Lt, Col. Otagowa, why do you seem to care so much about this boy"
"He is my adoptive son. His name is Tyler Yataomo. His powers have been on our watchlist for a while now. He was fearsome enough WITHOUT them. With them, well, he's our greatest asset, and our worst nightmare rolled into one. He has a creed he follows. And two rules that are iron clad. Follow them, and listen to his creed, and you will not find a better friend or ally. Break them, and suffer the deepest horrors of hell."
Mine and Sakamoto had looked at each other and nodded.
"What is his creed, and what are his rules?"
"His creed, is that he cannot turn a pretty face away if she needs his help. he got stabbed that way once. He will do everything in his power to make sure that another doesn't suffer like he did. See his scars, you'll understand. HIs rules are far simpler."
"They are?"
"He has sanctuaries for his friends. Places that they can let their guards down completely. His first rule, is that you NEVER speak of what goes on inside those sanctuaries. If you do, he will kill you in as agonizing a manner as he can. Those places he built for the ones he loves to relax. Take it from them, and there is not a soul can save you from him. Nor is there a hole under that sky you can hide in that he can't find you. His second rule: do not harm his friends or lover. That's it. As long as you keep the Sanctuary secret, and not harm his friends or, god forbid, his Angel Melody, you have nothing to fear from him. well, except his sense of humor. That’s a weapon of mass destruction if I ever saw one."
Mina and Sakamoto had now become curious as to the kinda of person that intimidated even the top brass. Then Otagowa dismissed them with a final thought.
"You should know, he has a second name."
"What is it?"

Sakamoto shook her head, clearing it as she watched Tyler lead Mina, Hartmen, and Barkhorn on another attack run.
"Myafuji."
She looked at Sakamoto.
"He is called: The Demon."
Yoshkia's eyes were full of curiosity at the ominous tone of Sakamoto.
"The...Demon? Is that why he has wings like one?"
"No. He is a merciless killer that would not hesitate to kill us all. He is the single most dangerous person we have ever met. He is-Core spotted! Tyler, your closest! left wheel, and dive!"
"Ma'am! All units Break! I'mma end this bitch!"
The entire force then moved away as Tyler charged a massive shot,
"DEMON GUN!!!"
He fired and the Core evaporated. The neroui went with it. Tyler then flipped on a wing, and flew as fast as he could towards the in, and Melody. Ryuko, Riuko, and Satuski were left laughing.
"He hasn't even finished firing and he's off to her."
"She's been watching the whole fight."
"even in the midst of a battle like that, she's the only thing he's truly worried about."
Yoshkia was close enough to hear their conversation.
"Who are you talking about?"
Riuko looked at the small girl with the fox ears.
"His Angel. Melody."

Tyler flew fast and hard as he rushed to a sure to be worrying Melody. He flew by the inn, and saw her standing outside. The wind from his wings flipping her dress skirt around her, and pressing her top into her massive rack. He smiled as he flipped over his wingspan and landed in front of his Angel. She was in his arms before his wings had closed around them, enshrouding them in a warm darkness as they embraced. He then leaned in and Kissed her softly, telling her through her lips just how much he missed her. She did the same with hers, and also managed to convey just how worried about him she was. When they pulled back, he saw with surprise a pair of white birds wings had grown out of her back. His Gene had taken root in her body, and she could now alter it as she saw fit.
"I love you."
"I love you."
The sheer feelings behind those words said it all for them. Tyler then pulled his wings back. And she pulled hers’ back.
"I'm keeping these."
"Me two."
"Sorry that took so damn long. Neroui are a friggin pain in the ass."
"You nearly died....twice."
He looked at her.
"You saw?"
She nodded. He then lifted her face with a finger.
"I will NEVER leave you alone. NEVER. I promise you."
He had all the steel in his soul in those words as he made his vow. she took his face,
"I know you won't."
This time, their kiss was pure love and devotion on a level of simple survival. They were merely two halves of a single soul. Tyler and Melody pulled back, and just stared into each other's eyes. His black wings behind him, her white wings behind her. They could have stayed like that forever, except.
"Ya done making the rest of us jealous?"
He looked to see that the aerial battlegroup had landed. Ryuko was shaking her head at the lovers.
"Seriously, we have people here to see you. Can't you do that lovey dovey crap later?"
"Most suck to be alone Ryuko. But, hey, all else fails, I'm sure senkstu over there can make you feel better!"
"YOU SICK FUCK! IF I COULD MOVE ON MY OWN I'D BEAT YA TO DEATH MYSELF!!!"
Tyler just busted up laughing at the hate filled rant of a traumatized sailor suit. Ryuko just casually walked over...and slugged him.
"Arrogant Jackass."
"Love ya too! And senkstu? You are REALLY fun to fuck with."
"I WILL SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU UP!!! DEMENTED SICK FUCK YOU ARE!!!"
Tyler flapped his new favorite body parts at him. He then turned to the others.
"Satuski. Status on the town and people?"
She stepped forward, her Kamui had repaired itself, and she had his gloves. She made her report as he put them on.
"The town suffered a single direct hit. The damage was minimal. we got Grey and a few of Lucy's spirits to help clean the mess. The civilians are unharmed."
"All of them?"
"Not a scratch."
"Okay, how's our force holding?"
"All our powers need is food and rest."
"We got Sakamoto's eyes now. I've copied them myself. Neroui are no longer a major threat. Just a MASSIVE pain in the ass. Okay, Satuski, rest and rearm. don't bother hiding who you are anymore. That bomb blew. How's morale?"
"Our people are just having a good time now that the fireworks ended. The town is in a collective state of shock."
"Well, most of their favorite Anime characters just fought a hard battle in their front yard. So yeah, there goes their minds. Commander Mina."
The leader of the strike witches stepped forward and saluted.
"Sir!"
"Status on your crew?"
She blinked at his question, as if taken aback.
"We need to rest. we exhausted most our magic in that fight."
"Ammo?"
"That too, plus our strikers need maintenance."
"Okay. Get your crew back to full badassery. I'll set up a supply drop. hmmm, we can't stay here. Satuski, I'd like you to see about finding us a decent HQ for the war effort. The country is the map."
"I'd like to borrow Saito's network."
"It's at your disposal. Okay, lets see, what else. Commander Mina, Satuski runs the shitshow on the ground, I'd appreciate it if you direct the flying circus."
"yes sir. A question, sir."
"Shoot."
"Where's your primary position?"
"wherever the fighting's thickest. Or I'm needed most. I have the most power to throw at the start of the race, so I can buy time while the guns are loaded. Make sense?"
She nodded.
"It does sir. Anything further?"
"I'd like Yoshkia to spilt her time between frontline combat and being a medic. That girl's healing touch is the best we have right now. Her and Wendy are our ONLY heavy medics. So if possible, I'd like her to husband her strength."
Mina's eyes had a grudging respect for the shrewd move. Yoshkia just gulped. Sakamoto started laughing.
"I see why the Lt. Co. spoke so highly of you!"
"Well, SOMEONE has to pretend to have a clue round here."
She was now laughing hard. Tyler then looked over his forces.
"Okay, lets see. We've got the 501st in the skies, plus Natsu, Wendy, Erza if needed, Satuski, Ryuko, and Riuko, again if needed. I can do aerial combat too. Ground we have, Yusuke, the Franxx, Lucy, Kawabara, Maka and Soul, Lucy and her spirits, Grey's ice, and again Natsu, Wendy, and Erza. Plus me. Hmmm, our air force is kinda lacking a staple big gun. we have plenty of ground power, so that’s not a problem. The sky is our biggest weak point for the time being."
He walked to where a large map of Japan had been set up. He then drifted off into deep thought as he pondered the options available to them. Satuski and his friends all went about their tasks. Satuski taking a moment to introduce herself properly to Mina.
"Greetings. I am Satuski Kiryuin."
The commander smiled at the warm greeting.
"A pleasure. I am commander Mina. So, I guess we just get to it?"
Satuski looked over at Tyler as he traced a path on a ruler.
"He'll work harder then us all. he was the first in the air when they attacked."
That stunned the strike witches.
"The first up?"
"Yes. he was first up, and the last to fall. He saved my life when I got distracted. I had never seen a neroui die, and when it stunned me for a moment, the other one fired at me. He took it for me, knocking me out of the way."
Barkhorn scoffed.
"He took a Neroui beam head on and still fought like that?"
"I healed him a little."
Wendy had arrived, little Carla right beside her. The pretty skydragon slayer the looked to Tyler at the table, now on the phone.
"He was bleeding badly, and he was on the verge of unconsciousness. But I was able to close his wound. NO sooner then I did then he grabbed his swords and was back in the sky. He then fought alone for another half an hour before the thing cornered him."
Barkhorn was having a hard time believing that story. She then looked over and noticed something then horrified the war-hardened soldier.
"Mina. Look. His body."
The whole strike team all clamored to see what had shaken the unshakable Barkhorn. They saw it nearly instantly as they looked at his body.
They had noticed his scars. Lynette was heard gasping as he then noticed the staring at him.
"Ummm, Hiya. Is there something on my face?"
His confusion was kinda comical. The Yoshkia walked over, and placed a hand on a rather thick patch of scars. She shuddered as she could only imagine how he'd gotten them. She had big sad eyes as she looked up at him.
"What happened to you?"
He chuckled, as he patted the kind girl's head.
"My hometown wasn't the friendliest place."
Francesca was tearing up as he spoke. Shirley, the Auburn haired busty girl, held her as she spoke.
"Your HOMETOWN did that to you?"
"Hourly. Oh, Hey, Zala, where ya been?"
The girls all jumped as a massive four hundred pound white tiger stalked right passed them to nuzzle Tyler's legs. He smiled as he reached down to pat the massive cat. She then padded to a spot on the porch and flopped right on her side, and went to sleep. The new arrivals then looked from tiger to scarred boy. Then Wendy jumped as a large white Wolf poked her with her muzzle.
"That’s Ghost. She's saying hi. Hey, as long as you're not dicks to them, you can pet them. Zala can be a handful, so just don't let her fall asleep on you."
They were all a little nervous. The a loud squeal was heard.
"Scary big brother! You won again!"
Kiria came sprinting in and dived at the boy. Tyler caught her, and sat her on a wing, as he hadn't undone his wings yet. She was now laughing happily.
"You have wings now?"
"Yup. Melody too. She's tired, so she's taking a nap."
"I wanna fly!"
"Pff, alright. I gotta check in with Zerotwo anyway. Ladies, ya got work to do. Get it done and the days yours."
He then carried the small girl outside, spread his wings wide, and leapt into the ski. Kiria giggling happily as she went with him. Satuski was laughing hard.
"That's Kiria. The worlds cutest little sister. least to him she is. He loves her dearly. Plus, well, she's also the single sweetest person you'll ever meet. She has that Demon wrapped around her finger more tightly then anyone then Melody. Sooo, be prepared for the best hugs you can get!"
The ladies all chuckled as they went to their tasks. Tyler was flying carefully with Kiria in his arms. For her part, Kiria had her arms flung out as they flew towards the school. She was screaming with joy as he did a barrel roll.
"This is fun!"
"Right? Be still. I don't want to drop you."
"Kay!"
She was loving it. Tyler looked down and spotted Yuusha and her crew. Kiria screamed as he flipped wing and over to land by the startled girls. He then walked up to Yuusha.
"I just wanted to apologize for that mess. My crew is cleaning it up as we speak."
Yuusha was not sure what to make of the fact Tyler now had fully functional Demon wings growing out of his back, or that he had just landed next to her to say that. Kiria made her mind up for her, tough.
"Yuushie! You still gonna preform?"
That jerked her out of her daze.
"Ahh, yeah. The festivals still on. I can't believe we had like five of our favorite anime shows fight a war in our front yard like that."
"We'll be leaving soon. we can't keep this war centered here. Just do your Rubestie at that show. And remember our deal, okay?"
"We will."
"coolio. Kiria, got anything extra?"
"Group hug!"
That got the Idol group chuckling. They all hugged the small girl, when she pouted.
"Him too! He gives the warmest hugs!"
"ahh."
"Him!"
Tyler was laughing as he wrapped them all in his Demon's Wings as he joined the group hug. Then Kiria was back in his arms as he lifted off back into the sky. Once he was gone, Yuusha shivered.
"What’s wrong, Yush?"
"That was the warmest hug I've ever had."
"I kinda felt like the world couldn't touch us when he wrapped those wings around us."
"Me too."
"He still scares me."
Tyler flapped on his way to see Zerotwo. He wanted to get a status on the Franxx. Kiria was just enjoying her flight.
"Hey, gib brother?"
"Yeah. Hey, fast spin!"
"Weeeee! You're not hurt are you?"
"Nah. Just a little tired. It was kind nuts for a while there."
"You were awesome up there!"
"and YOU'RE awesomely cute down here!"
He hugged her tightly. she then sighed sadly.
"What’s wrong?"
"Are you going away?"
"No, why you ask that?"
She flipped in his arms to look at him.
"Well, it's dangerous now. You said you can't keep this war centered here. So, where are we going?"
He sighed. she was right. Things were just getting too crazy have twenty extra nonfighters with them.
"Well, Kiria. You're right. we are going somewhere. As for you, I don't know yet. This world just shit itself. so, I have to clean the mess. I have Satuski looking for a suitable base for us. If we can get lucky, we can stay together. If not, then we part ways till I get the world to cut the shit."
she hugged him the best she could from her spot. He flapped to a halt, and hovered then to hug her tightly.
"If you go, you'll bring Melody?"
"Of course."
"Will you come back?"
"Yes."
She looked at him with big sad eyes. She then held up her pinkie.
"Promise?"
He clasped pinkies.
"Pinkie promise."
she smiled and hugged her scary big brother, and he hugged his cutest little sister. She then sighed and smiled warmly.
"Well, I know you'll win!"
He smiled as they started moving again.
"Just because you said too."
They flew to the school. Zerotwo and Hiro were looking over Strelitzia as he landed on the entrance to the cockpit. The pink horned girl's eyes went wide as she saw his large black leather like wings.
"You have wings now?"
"Yup, Seemed like fun. Where's your wings?"
She sighed. She was wearing her bright red skintight Pystol suit, which Tyler thought was ridiculously sexy, and explained.
"We can't fly. we don't know why."
"Could it be the compatibility?"
She looked at him as Hiro came out.
"Maybe. That...spark isn't there anymore."
"Mind if I take a crack at it?"
Hiro scoffed.
"What do you know about piloting?"
"Not a damn thing. But, hey, what’s the worst that can happen?"
They looked at each other.
"I'm immune to everything, remember? even sexy dino aids."
She smiled at his complement. Hiro just sighed.
"There's not enough room for all of us."
Tyler then spotted Amaki chatting with one of Lucy's spirits, Virgo. He smiled as he thought of how to screw with the sexy Milf.
"I'll be back to take you done Hiro."
"I got a lift."
"Course there’s a lift. Kiria, hold on!"
"Kay! Bye Zeezee! Bye Hiro!"
He flipped off the franxx and dove to where Amaki was standing. The lady was confused why a large shadow fell over her, and got a large shock seeing Tyler flapping above her with a giggling Kiria in his arms.
"Hiya, MIlfilcous. Got a giggler for ya."
She just sighed.
"Of course you'd grow Demon wings. why wouldn't you?"
he landed to pass her Kiria, and turned to Virgo.
"Hi. Nice to meet you. Virgo, right?"
The pretty maid was formal as she replied.
"I am, sir. Princess Lucy says you're a friend."
"If you ask that sexy MILF, she'd be happy to punish you for Princess Lucy!"
The maid got a very specific glint in her eye as she looked at the now nervous MILF."
"Tyler, what'd you do?"
"Virgo's a sub! Have fun!"
He flapped back up as Hiro stepped off the lift.
"I really don't like that guy."
Tyler found Zerotwo waiting by the door. He flapped to a soft landing. she handed him a pair of gloves.
"You'll need these."
"Coolio."
He shank his wings till they fit easily inside, and he followed Zerotwo inside the cockpit. He pulled the gloves and took the large seat behind her. She placed her hand sand feet in their designated holes and leaned forward. Tyler loved the view of her thick round ass bent over in such an inviting manner.
"Is it weird I kinda wanna spank you right now?"
she looked over her shoulder, and smirked.
"Go ahead."
"Alright!"
he then delivered a hefty slap to her amazingly firm ass, like ludicrously firm. He saw no trace of jiggle or bounce. He was now impressed.
"Okay, Zerotwo. Melody has the best rack by far, but your ass is just not FAIR!"
She had a slight blush as she replied.
"Thank you. Ready?"
"Sure. Lets start this party!"
She then set the Franxx to a powerup sequence. Tyler was excited for a lot of reasons, as the small red disks on her hips opened and the large trigger like control handles were deployed. He took a steading breath.
"Ready?"
"Yeah!"
"Kay, Here I come!"
He placed his hands on the handles. He then felt her consciousness merge with his own. She moaned lewdly as his mind flowed into hers. Tyler saw the sync meter shoot straight to a hundred and stay there. Her mind felt wild and feral, with a tender, loving warmth he liked. While his mind for her felt like raw danger. Raw danger with a blazing fire that both scared her and comforted her. she felt like was wrapped i a blazing inferno that could incinerate the world, but as long as she was in die the inferno, the world couldn't touch her. She LOVED that feeling.
"Okay, what now?"
she smiled.
"Try moving my hands! And Darling?"
"Yes Zerotwo?"
She looked back at him, her eyes burning.
"You feel amazing! I love you!"
"You feel amazing too! I love you too!"
He then let his mind feel the Franxx through her. He closed his eyes, and found he was looking at the tops of trees. He then lifted his hands and found them to be made of metal. He looked down to see a gaping Hiro was he turn the Franxx head to look at him.
"Hiyya, Hiro. I think I got it! Oh, and yeah, this is awesome!"
he then looked to see Ichigo’s Franxx, Clyophydium approaching.
"Don't get cocky rookie. Lets see if you really got it done,"
"coolio, you really couldn't have picked a better target. Sorry in advance Gorro!"
Ichigo tossed him a long metal baton. He knocked it spinning and got it flawlessly as the school yard emptied for the training match. Tyler then felt Zerotwo's permission to move. He more or less heard her say.
"Go. I trust you with my body."
He then replied.
"And I trust you with my mind."
He felt her shiver as she felt the truth of that. He then took as step, and found it just like walking in his own body. He then spun a roundhouse kick, and flipped halfway through his kick. He landed it and found no changes or warnings. Ichigo was now openly shocked by his extreme agility and apparent skill at piloting. He then settled into a fighting stance the baton ready.
"You still wanna dance?"
That taunt did it. She got angry, and took up her own stance.
"Best two outta three! Wanna make a bet?"
"Sure, but like I need a reason to spank that flat ass!"
He watched as her face flickered as he got under her skin.
"Darling, that was low."
"I'm proving a point here. Zerotwo."
He felt her understanding as he showed her his bone to pick with her."
"Okay, I understand. I am sorry."
"Not at all. Just let me know If my mind gets too toxic for you."
"And let me know if I start draining you."
"Sure. Gotta say, this is fun!"
"You wanna try it with Melody?"
"Kinda. Not sure if she could take the strain though."
"Um, Darling?"
"Yeah?"
"YOU'VE taken the entirety of the strain off me."
"That’s a thing?"
"Only if the two have complete trust and faith. You have absolute faith in me, while I trust you unconditionally. Not even Hiro could do that."
"Well, you're welcome. I guess this means we sync up well?"
"better then anyone else. Thank you."
"Zerotwo, MEETING you is a dream come true. THANK YOU"
"Hey, looks like she's ready."
"Fuckin finally."
He could feel Zerotwo's trust and faith in him, and it felt warm. He looked to see Ichigo's face reappear.
"Fuckin finally. so, what am I kickin your ass fer today?"
She was now very angry with this cocky rookie.
"When I win, Hiro NEVER pilots with Zerotwo again."
"If you lose?"
"Then..."
"If you lose, you never pilot again...PERIOD. Not until you give me a reason to trust you with this kinda hardware. Gorro, I'm sure we can find you someone better. Actually, I got someone in mind now. Sound fair?"
They agreed. Zerotwo was laughing in his mind.
"Win-win?"
"Yes, Darling!"
"Alright Ichy ready?"
She flickered again, but still replied.
"Lets dance!"
"I'll lead!"
Ichigo was desperate to get Hiro away from Zerotwo. Now that they had a second chance at life, she WOULD not lose to her again. She surged forward, using the powers of her feelings to power her strength. Tyler just sighed, and gave her hand a tug as he side stepped. The ground shook a little as the mech flipped onto it's back. Tyler was completely relaxed. Watching as her mech picked itself off the ground.
"That’s one."
Ichigo was now just irately desperate. Gorro was now unable to reach her. Tyler watched as her head started to morph.
"And that’s all she wrote."
He strode to the fallen mech and kicked it in the head. Hard. Her transformation halted as the jolt rattled her cage.
"That’s it, Ichigo. You are FAR too unstable for this shit. That franxx will be reassigned to a better person. Sorry for this Gorro. But I will NOT have a emotional timebomb in my fighting force. Now, Ichigo, you have two choices: get out of the robot under you own power, Or I RIP you out. Make a call"
The door opened and she climbed out, sobbing as she lost to Strelitzia yet again. Tyler then watched as Hiro hugged her tightly. He then looked up at the still powered up Franxx with disgusted hate.
"Zerotwo! Come on, lets go!"
Tyler then felt a desire.
"You sure?"
He had nothing but concern for her. She sighed.
"It has to be done. I have found my wings again. I spent one life with him. I'd like to spend this one with another."
"Are you okay with our arrangement?"
"I am. Feel that?"
He did. It was a warm, happy, wildly fierce rush.
"Two things Zerotwo."
"What?"
"One I understand. I'll back you whatever you do."
"Thank you. And the other?"
"We are SOOOOOOO doing this again!"
That got a joyous feeling. He then took a few steps to an open area. He then crouched as low to the ground as he could. Then he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again he found Zerotwo sitting up from her on all fours position.
"Hey, question."
she was stretching her back as she looked at him.
"What darling?"
"It hurt? That position, I mean."
She smiled, and then climbed up to him.
"You are the first to ask. It does ache after awhile. But I'm used to it."
"Hey, if you want, I can give you a back rub after each Ride."
She laughed, blown away by his kindness. Then she looked at him, and kissed him. He kissed her right back. She tasted of sweat from the Ride, but she had a fierceness the other girls didn't. She was wild, dangerous and above all, loving. she then pulled back.
"So, darling, how you like my Ride?"
"It was wild. I get the fuss now. I soooooo, wanna Ride you again!"
"In this or?"
"Both!"
She laughed as she opened the door.
"I'll teach Melody how this works. she should get to experience her Demon's mind too."
"I think I love you! I'll go give her the news."
"I'll see you at the inn darling."
"Hiro give you any crap, well, do yo thang!"
He then ran to the door and dove out as his wings shot back to flight size. He flapped and was off over the treetops, leaving Hiro to his heartbreak. Tyler flapped a little harder to gain altitude and as he was gliding he got a page over his ear comms.
"Sir, Sargent Myafuji, requesting to speak with he Demon."
"Call me Tyler Yoshkia. What’s up ma witch?"
He heard her laugh.
"Commander Mina is looking for you. she wants your opinion on something."
"Where is that wildcat?"
"The Inn."
"Coolio. Hey, just curious, butta you on cooking duty?"
He heard the eagerness as she replied.
"Yes sir!"
"Well, Can't wait to see if you're as good as they say. We should fly sometime."
"Just...us?"
"Sure, why not? I like flying. Plus ya know, cutie with a gun."
“Eep!"
"There it is! Tell the Commander I'll be on the ground in five!"
He HEARD the blush in her voice as she replied.
"Y-yes sir!"
He smiled, loving how he now got to hang with his favorite witches. He sighted the inn and flipped wing. There was a large military tent set up outside now. He watched as a large transport truck left the lot. He landed to see Barkhorn cleaning her Mg42. He greeted her as he approached.
"Hey, there Captain badass."
He got a smirk.
"What can I do for you?"
"Just wondering if you're aware we got better toys then that old workhorse."
She smiled darkly as she lifted the iconic weapon.
"I am. Haven't found one I like just yet."
"I understand. Anything...in particular they been lacking?"
"Reliability. These things last me a good while in a long battle, and when they overheat, I just swap barrels and I'm good."
"Goes to show they don't make em like they used to. I'll poke around a little. I got a knack for finding weapons that fit people."
She chuckled.
"I'll let you know if I like them."
"Cya round, Captain badass."
"That my new nickname?"
"Like it?"
She had a rather...pleased look on her pretty face.
"It has a certain...ring to it."
"Glad I could make a Karlsland soldier feel better."
She laughed as he moved on. He found Mina, Sakamoto and Satsuki all gather by a table, with a large comms array behind therm.
"Yeesh, Satuski, Mina AND Sakamoto on the same team? Feel bad for the other guy."
Satuski smiled as he looked at the map of Japan laid out. Sakamoto then brought the Demon up to speed.
"Satuski has chosen three places for a new base. Here, here, and this old WWII base. Her selections are very good. We all agree we can't stay here. It's not right to involve civilians in our war. Plus this town doesn't have the capacity to house standing troops."
"I see. That old base. What’s it got going for it?"
Here Mina took up the narrative.
"It has a runway for our strikers. Plus four main entrances. This here gives direct access to the ocean too. Plus these hangers and bunkers give plenty of housing for our fighters."
"Okay. What’s working against it?"
"All the hardware needs replacing, the runway repaving, the housing units need extensive repairs. We'd have to practically rebuild the base from the ground up."
"In the middle of an active war no less. But at the same time, if we build it with our OWN hands, we'd fight just that much harder to defend it. That and the peace of mind that comes from knowing WE were the ones that set it up RIGHT."
"I like the way you think. That’s the first place."
"The second?"
"An old temple. It was a long access road here, and a long dirt road here for our strikers. The temple is rather well hidden, and hard to find form the air. The ground is an unforgiving jungle. The downsides are no running water, no electricity, a single access route in or out."
"Okay. That ones out. Too many blatant risks and not enough to counter them."
Mina and Sakamoto exchanged looks.
"He talks like he's done this before."
"It's a little intimidating."
"Thank you. so, the last place?"
"A seaside castle. The sea provides a stable supply chain, and the large beach plenty of room for our strikers. The castle itself is structurally sound. The main ground route in is sheltered by thick forest and the sea is also an access route. From what we can tell, the rooms and internals are all in good shape. The cons are the castle doesn't have any running water, electricity, or is easily accessible."
"Hmmm, so it boils down to how blatant we want to be."
"It would seem so yes."
"Then the old war base is our best bet. If we go for that, we can build off an already tried and tested foundation. As long as we do it right, and get our people onsite quickly. The work won't take very long."
The three ladies all looked at each other, and Mina and Sakamoto each pulled out ten bucks and slid it to Satuski.
"Okay. You've proven your point."
"He really does think like you."
"Pleasure doing business."
"Nice Satsuki. Hustling our friends in a time of war? I'm proud of you!"
She smiled. Then Tyler spotted a letter.
"Hey, wassat?"
Satuski handed the blue letter to him.
"It's from a sea-based force called Azure lane."
"Azure lane? Well, we have naval power now."
He looked it over. The letter was from one Prince of Wales.
"So, they want an alliance with us."
"Yes. We didn't know how to respond."
"Azure lane is the good guys of that one. It's the sirens we need to watch out for."
"what are they?"
"Another set of Aliens. These one based off warships. Same with Azure lane. There warships given human forms."
"Of course they are."
"Yep. So, that old military base, I can tell it has a lot of space. But, I have a problem."
They all looked at each other and then back to him.
"What’s that?"
"I don't want to keep dragging my friends in to the line of fire. But at the same time, I don't have a place safe enough to send them. follow me?"
Mina smiled.
"I do. We can send them to the Fuji base. It's the center of everything."
"Then its a target. Hmmm, if I'm there, they'd be a lot safer then if I wasn't."
The ladies sighed. Then a hand was placed on his shoulder.
"Hi love.'
Melody hugged him, as she saw the photo of the base.
"we headed there next?"
"Yup. I put a call to Saito to adopt Rikka. so that’s solved. I'm sorry to cancel our hotspring fuck. But i need to win this sooner then later."
She kissed him.
"I understand. So, what’s the current issue?"
"I need a place to send the others. I can't drag them into a war. Riuko can stay since she can use a Kamui, and you too, cause well YOU! So that’s the issue."
"Hmmmm, maybe Saito has a hidden bunker?"
"Why not? I'll call him."
He dialed the faithful steward.
"Sir?"
"Hiya Saito. I trust you understand my current shitshow?"
"I do sir. You have become instrumental in a war for our world."
"Okay. I need a place for my friends to hide. Riuko and Melody are coming, but the others can't. It's not right for me to drag them to war with me."
"I have the Yataomo family bunker ready and waiting."
"We have a family......bunker?"
"Indeed sir. Underneath the main compound. The lady Amaki knows of it. It will suffice sir."
"Good. I'll break the news."
He hung up. Melody laid her head on his shoulder.
"They won't like it."
"If they truly want to come the I'll let them. For the truth is I'd feel much better knowing where they are. So, lets get workers on the ground on base. I'll have Mina handle that shitshow. She has actual base command experience. Satuski, scare people into getting the job done. Sakamoto, you can beat the hell out of our recruits. Sound good?"
They smiled.
"Good. Now. I have a personnel update. That blue haired girl. Ichigo, is forbidden from setting foot in a franxx. That girl is an emotional timebomb, and unstable to boot. So Clyophydium, is sidelined till we get a proper crew inside her. Okay?"
They nodded.
"That girl is a liability."
"She should never have been given command."
"I just don't like her."
"Okay. How's the awakening coming?"
"Hiei, Kurama, Mako, Gomagore, the others of the elite four, Rias Gremory, Asia Argento, Index, and Mikoto Misaka are awake and awaiting seperation. We the have Eren Jeager, Armin, Misaka, Levi, Akeno, Makarov, Mirajane, Laxus, and Gildarts en route for link up. We're awaiting assignments for the Misaka network. That’s all."
"Okay. we have a decent amount of firepower here. Rias and Akeno alone are a complete force. Asia is a pure healer. A very powerful one, but can't throw a punch to save her life. Misaka is a loose cannon with an unhealthy attachment to Eren Jeager. Armin is a thinker. Levi's a badass. Kurama is an extremely intelligent demon. Also very powerful as well. Hiei is an asshole. I'll have to kick his ass before he listens to us. even then its a fifty fifty. We get the elite four under Satuski, again a complete force. The more members of Fairytail we have the better. Those lunatics know how to bring the pain. The Misaka network can be used as a information line. Index is a supercomputer stuffed into a Loli's body. Mikoto is a portable railgun. She can make even a quarter look threatening. Any word on Issei? Rias will fight that much harder with her boytoy nearby."
"He is still dormant. We need Rias to crack him."
"Or a decent rack. Or Asia. Take your pick."
Melody snorted as she knew of Issei's tiddy fondness.
"Well, he touches Melody we got a problem. All I'll say."
The ladies all smiled as he laid claim to Melody's bust. Tyler then stole a kiss off his lover. Then the comms array behind them lit up.
"Demon Brigade, come in. Do you copy?"
"Hey, I know that nails on a chalkboard voice."
Tyler picked up the headset and mic.
"This the Demon, Stop scaring the children with that mess you call a voice, Otagowa."
The LT.Col laughed.
"Still an arrogant jackass, I see"
"Well, I'm not gonna change my roll in the, what two days, since you left?"
"I guess not. So, I heard your taking Mirska airbase."
"I guess they forgot to off the mic."
"Kinda hard to miss that spinetingler you call a voice son."
"I'm gonna ignore the weirdness of that statement."
"Jackass. I have men already working on it."
"Progress?"
"Runway's repaved, the dock's ready, the wiring is being replaced as we speak."
"EMP proof?"
"Of course you'd think of that. Yes."
"Supply lines?"
"Secure."
"Azur Lane access?"
"Full harbor."
"Strike witches support?"
"Full airbase."
"Weaponry and bullets?"
"Name it we have it on site or inbound."
"Hotspring bath?"
Heard him laugh.
"There' a full hotspring in the forest."
"well, we got Yoshkia, so gourmet chef is taken care of."
"Thank you!"
"Sure! So, looks like I got enlisted anyway."
"You should know something."
"Oh?"
"If we, no you're leading them, WHEN we win, the characters are being given their freedom."
"in other words?"
"They will join our world. As other denizens of our world."
"I can't wait to play tanks with Miho."
"You should know something else."
"I'm the trigger of this dumpsterfire?"
"You awakening Ryuko and Satuski lit the fuse. That said, this is nothing short of a good thing. We have the very best war leader in you. Who you have as field command?"
" I got Commander Mina as Base commander and air shitshow Commander, Satuski leads the ground dancers."
"And you?"
"I'll set the ball. Then go wherever the dancing's thickest."
"So, first in, last out."
"Like I was today."
"I'm getting video recordings left and right. did you seriously grow a pair of Demon Wings?"
"Melody grew a set of Angel wings."
"....She DID?"
"I gave her my gene."
"Of course you did. Of course she did. So, anything else?"
"Do we have any replacement Franxx parasytes?"
"Did you lose any already?"
"No. I stripped Ichigo of her duties as a Pystol, she's sidelined until she can prove she can handle that kind of hardware."
"Son, she's an experienced-"
"She’s emotionally unstable. She can't even put aside her feelings for Hiro to fight properly. I WILL NOT have an emotional timebomb in my fighting force. If she loses it on the field, like she nearly ALWAYS did, she'll get a whole bunch of people killed."
He heard Otagowa sigh.
"We have an expert Franxx trainer en route to the base. Actually, make it two. They'll train a new pair."
"I can keep Gorro on, I think I have a girl that will work."
"I see. Anything else?"
"For now? That’s it. Just set up a world wide search for more Reincarnates."
"Its up and running."
"Then just get that base hardwired into it.."
"Done."
"Good. I got some more hell to raise here. Catchya later."
"Understood."
Tyler dropped the headset and returned to the war table. He had drawn a circle around the small town. He then started tracing lines outward. Mina and Sakamoto caught on.
"I think we may have a Neroui hive in the area."
Satuski was confused until Mina explained.
"It's where they deploy from. A single hive can dominate an entire country. We have fought them, and we actually have a hive kill to our tally."
"That reminds me. Sakamoto, how’s you magic?"
She flexed her hand.
"Strong."
"Height of you strength strong, or strong NOW?"
She sighed.
"Like before the repumiro."
"Not good enough. Here. This'll help."
He cut his finger and offered her his blood. The tough Major went right in. soon as it entered her body, she started squirming, like ants were crawling on her light skin. Mina was right beside her.
"Milo!"
Then the Major let out a massive gasp, as a light blue light outlined her, then it was over. She was staring at her hands with a shocked expression. She then looked at Mina, relief evident on her strong face.
"I can feel it."
"What Milo?"
"My magic. It feels....WILD. Like it did when we were younger. That initial feeling though... I don't think i can put words to it."
"It feel like you were encased in a blazing inferno that could turn the world to ash, but at the same time, as long as you stayed inside that inferno, you were safe?"
Tyler looked to see Zerotwo walking into the tent. she had changed out of her red Pystol suit into a pair of skin tight jeans, a loose half shirt, and a pair of sneakers."
Sakamoto was stunned.
"That! Exactly that! How did you know?"
Zerotwo came right up, and threaded her arms around Tyler's neck as she explained.
"It's what I felt when Darling and I rode together in Strelitzia."
she leaned in closer, resting her head on his cheek.
"He was the best I've had."
Melody was smiling.
"Love?"
"Hey, Melody?"
"Yes?"
"Whaddya say to throwing the doors open?"
she seemed a little shocked.
"Open the Sanctuary doors?"
"No. More...bring US into the light?"
Then she understood.
"Issei's open with it."
"Plus, it kinda sucks having to wait to play."
"It does indeed."
"Wherever I go."
"No matter how many are around you or who shares your bed."
"I will ALWAYS come back to you."
"My love."
"I love you, Melody."
"I love you, Tyler."
"My Angel."
"My Demon."
The other ladies watched as they kissed tenderly. Mina and Sakamoto had the warmest smiles.
"Me and my fiancée were like that."
"They really have something special there."
"Just wait till later."
Mina and Sakamoto looked at a shaking-her-head Satuski.
"Wait, you mean?"
"I'm surprised he hasn't stuffed himself down her throat yet.."
"They'd do it, right out in the open?"
"They don't care. He's got, like....hey Playboy! What’s the current count?"
He stopped kissing Melody to answer the sexy badass.
"Melody, Aki, Asika, Aoita, Akio, Amaki, Riuko, You, Zerotwo, right?"
She nodded.
"Hmmm-hm!"
"Zerotwo, Kairi, Kaguya, and Hayasaka. I think that’s the count."
Mina and Sakamoto looked at each other.
"We should keep Yoshkia away from him."
"I think we might be in trouble here."
Tyler was chuckling at the ladies conversation. Then a thought came to him.
"Hey, Melody."
"Yes, love?"
"Lets fly together!"
She blinked, and stepped back as her white bird wings twitched. He then led her to a large open area, and spread his black bat-like wings.
"Ready?"
She was nervous as she spread her bird like wings.
"I've have never done this before."
He held out his hand.
"I'll teach you."
She smiled, and took his hand.
"Okay. Just catch me if I fall."
He flapped as he helped her into the sky.
"I will always catch you."
He flapped higher as she glided beside him.
"Okay, close your eyes, and feel your wings."
She closed her beautiful blue eyes, and she moved her white wings a little.
"Okay, can you feel them?"
"Yes. It feels like an extras et of arms on my back."
"Okay, stretch them out, as if you're pretending they're wings."
He watched as she extended her birdlike wings under him.
"Okay, we're going to flip so you're on top."
"Okay"
he rolled and she was now looking down into his eyes.
"How’s it feel?"
"Amazing."
"I'm going to let go now. Just keep your wings out and flap periodically."
she seemed nervous, but nodded.
"Okay, here we go!"
HE let her hands go and dove lower so she could fly unaided. she flapped her pretty wings twice, then it seemed like some kind of instinct took over, as she flipped on a wing to soar higher in an ascending corkscrew.
"Ohhh, hell yeah!"
He flapped on a flip, and was right across from her. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, as the ground disappeared beneath them. Tyler then held out his hands. She took them, and they started to spin in the sky. Then they split to dive in a twirling spiral. The two lovers then pulled out of their dives to start flying in alternating intersecting lines. They moved in such a synchronized, wild pattern, it wa as if,
"They're dancing."
Mina was watching the lovers' first flight together with tears in her eyes, so beautiful was the sight of the Demon and his Angel dancing in the sky.
"They are more in love with each other then I thought was possible."
"Lady Mina, Lady Sakamoto. That is the truth of those two. She loves him more deeply then he knows. He loves her more ferociously then she realizes. He does not deserve her, and he knows it. He is everything she has ever needed. She is everything he never thought he'd have. She is his Angel. He is her Demon."
Satuski was watching as the two lovers flew together, a solid mile above the ground.
"They have great wing skills."
The ladies looked to see the speaker. A tall, busty girl with hair the color of deep blood, with a pair clear green eyes, and a massive, flopping rack. She was wearing a black and white uniform with matching skirt. She walked up with an air of imperious command, and sexy danger. Mina knew her.
"Rias. It is nice to see you. Your separator is enjoying his first flight with his lover."
"I've been watching. I admit, I want to fly now too."
Satuski walked to stand before the busty devil.
"Rias Gremory. I am Satuski Kiryuin. A pleasure."
The next head to the house of gremory smiled.
"A pleasure indeed. So, how do we get their attention?"
Satuski smiled as she put a finger to her ear.
Tyler and Melody were lost in their own world. They were loving the rush of the sky and the feel of wind beneath their wings.
"Hey, loverboy. Ya got a visitor."
He sighed.
"I guess we have to go back to work."
Melody sighed too.
"Yeah."
He flew closer and kissed her, and they encased themselves with their wings as they soared. He enshrouding her with his black Demon wings, her wrapping him in her soft Angel wings. He then pulled back.
"Alright, ya sexy moodkiller, we're back to reality. Ya at the inn?"
"Yup. Get down here hero."
"Pff, we're coming back. I wanna have a word with Linette anyway."
He heard a squeak of shock. Then a timidly nervous voice was heard speaking.
"Why d-do want a word w-with me sir?"
"Wanna get a look at that rifle. See If we can't git ya an upgrade. Plus I wanna screw with Yoshkia for a bit!"
"Hey!"
"See ya in a bit!"
He looked at his smiling lover.
"Lets wing it!"
"Right!"

Satuski was laughing as he spoke. Mina and Sakamoto were concerned.
"I don't think Yoshkia should be alone with him."
"Relax ladies. Tyler may be a sex-crazed fiend, but he's only like that with the girls that are like that WITH him. If you don't want it, he won't force it. He's just happy to have another little sister to spoil."
Rias was smiling.
"Sex-crazed fiend? I think I'll like him!"
"Ohhh, you're gonna love him! He is gonna love that rack!"
"Boob guy?"
"Just see his girl."
They watched as The Demon and his Angel landed outside the tent. His black wings folded behind him, and Melody's white wings did the same. He walked up to the busty blood headed girl, an appraising look on his face.
"Hmmmm, not bad. Not bad at all. Gotta say Rias, that rack IS impressive. But, it would seem Melody is STILL the breast queen. Nice to meetcha though!"
She laughed.
"Okay. I like this one."
"That’s what they ALL say toots! so, you still need to get seperated, so here, have a drink!"
He cut his finger and Rias took it in her soft hand,
"I'm surprised its not coming from somewhere else!"
"Hey, I can make it happen, if your hungry, that is!"
"Wow, no hesitation?"
"Or shame. Or fucks to give. Sooo, can we hurry up, I wanna stuff that maid over there."
she smiled lustily, and licked the blood off his finger. Her green eyes blew up into a bright blue has she seperated from her other. The sexy devil was able to reform both her and her Other's clothes. The girl got a signed photo of the Demon and off she went. Now that Rias was seperated. Tyler walked up to Hayasaka, whispered in her ear, forced her to her knees, and shoved his spear into her waiting mouth. Every lady with the exceptions of Melody and Satuski was floored. Melody nudged Mina.
"Hayasaka likes it rough."
"He just walks up to them, and DOES THAT?"
"All the time. we do it to him too. wow, she musta been HUNGRY."
"Well, she hasn't gotten to play for two days now. wow, she IS going at it though."
Rias was just shaking her head as she saw the pretty blonde maid's throat bulge.
"I think I'm in danger here."
Melody came up behind the lusty devil, and started fondling her massive breasts.
"Ohhh, these are lovely! But, be honest, you WANT him to do that. And, his ladies are MORE dangerous!"
Rias was blushing as her melons were plundered by the blue eyed beauty.
"You two are very aggressive! I like it! But, if I let him do that to me, Issei would get jealous!"
"Hey! He peeps my girls I'll remove his eyes! Or he gets touchy feely!"
He was smiling was eh fell out of Hayasaka's moist mouth. The sexy maid then walked straight to a still groping Melody, and shoved her dirty tongue in her mouth. Tyler pulled his pants up as he went to stand in front of a now trapped between making out girls Rias. He smiled at look of aroused shock on her face.
"we're gonna show that boy o yours how to PLAY. PROPERLY."
She laughed hard now. A noticeable blush on her cheeks.
"I am going to ENJOY this! If you're not careful you might cause a few.....triangles."
"Pff, ya wanna get stuffed, give a holler. Long as Me an Melody pop cherries first, well, get your horny on!"
He then laid a heft slap on Hayasaka's invitingly vulnerable ass. She moaned into Melody's mouth.
"Melody has the best chest, but Zerotwo has the best ass. That thing is just not FAIR. So, Rias, where's the rest of your board?"
"I'd be happy to tell, if I get something!"
"Kiss, eat out, nip suck or force feed?"
She just looked at him.
"You've gone that far?"
"Only thing we HAVEN'T done is pop cherries. So, what’s your price?"
She just shook her head. Her lower leg length blood red mane tickling Melody behind her.
"Issei's gonna have a friggin field day in this crew. My price is you separate them."
"Sure. As for Issei’s field day, he peeps, he dies. Not even I peep on them, so he better friggin not. As for the other half, I know about the dressbreak and that boobylingual shit. He pulls that, he dies. Okay? He can get his perv on, as long as he respects my girls. he touches them, death. They ask for it, pff, free-for-all. And I DO NOT want to hear of ANY issues with the other girls in our force. That clear?"
She just rubbed her temples.
"You really understand him, don't you? I'll keep him on a tight leash."
"keep that leash short Rias, Or I'll hang him with it. so, where’s the crew?"
She was finally able to extract herself from a now hot and heavy makeout session between Melody and Hayasaka. she was rubbing her now tender nipples through her uniform.
"great. They got rubbed raw. She's rough!"
"Hey, if you want a gentle breast exam, I'll introduce you to- speak of the Queen of cuteness. Oi! Over here!"
He had spotted Kiria playing with Zala. The twin tailed sprite was playing tiger tag with the massive cat. she looked over at Tyler's shout, and squealed when she saw Rias's busty figure.
Tyler then leaned in to whisper in the devil girl's ear.
"She loooooves big tiddies. So, prep for round two!"
"They hurt, is she gentle?"
"Like an early morning sunbeam. Take that shirt off, and it's help!"
"Right here?"
"why not? Plus, well, Kiria will just tear it open anyway."
Rias smiled as Kira came sprinting towards her. she then stopped to stare wide eyed at the Red Beauty.
"Wow! You're beautiful!"
Rias melted under the sheer sunray that was Kiria.
"Thank you! You're too cute!"
"can i feel them?"
Rias used her power to open her top for the squealing girl.
"Just be gentle, they're raw."
"mmmmmmmelody got you first?"
"She did."
"I'll make you feeeelll betttterrrr!"
Rias was laughing heartily as she lifted Kiria up to her melons. The small girl then was in breastial heaven was she played with her new rack.
"I'll let you two play for a while. I'm gonna play a prank on Yoshkia!"
"I can hear you, ya know!"
"Its not nice to eavesdrop."
"with you? Its a matter of personal safety."
"Okay. Fair enough."
He grinned as he walked into the inn, leaving the playing girls to themselves. He found Yoshkia and Lynnette in the kitchen. He knocked on the door jamb.
"Hiya! What’s fer dinner?"
Yoshkia was in an apron that just made her seem cuter, Lynnette just seemed scared by the Demon's presence.
"We're helping make food for the festival. So YOU just have to wait!"
"Don't know what’s scarier, an angry Neroui, or an angry Yoshkia with that ladle."
Lynnette chuckled a little inspite of herself, while Yoshkia just sighed. Tyler then walked over to Lynnette. she started instantly shaking as he neared her.
"So, you're that sniper."
She nodded. Her large pale green eyes wide. Her hair was a pretty tannish brown, and her uniform a light shade of chocolate. He smiled.
"Look, relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to see if you can upgrade your firepower. You too Yoshkia. we got another 70 years of weapon development for you ti play with. I don't wan to see your crew hurt from being under armed. Speaking of, I need to have a word with that speed addicted grease monkey."
"Hey! Don't talk about Shirley like that!"
"I was paying her a complement. Put your guns down."
She blushed with embarrassment. Tyler just smiled warmly as he patted her hair,
"Hey, Yoshkia, you ever noticed how these bits of hair make you look like you have a pair of cute fox ears?"
She blushed harder at that. She then wacked him with a ladle,
"Stop embarrassing me! Lyn, help!"
Her best friend was laughing quietly.
"wow, Yoshkia, you two seem like brother and sister, there!"
"we are NOT brother and sister!"
"Ouch! That was harsh. So, bout them guns."
He let a now steaming with embarrassment Yoshkia off the hook. She then grumbled as she fixed her messed up hair. Lyn was thoughtful.
"I'd like a weapon the same length as mine."
"We got a barret 50 cal I think you'll get a kick out of."
"Barret 50 cal?"
"Remember what Barkhorn was carrying with that jet striker mess? That but in a sniper rifle package."
Her eyes went wide.
"I don't think I can fly with that."
"Well, that’s why I wanna talk to that sexy speed freak. I'm wondering if OUR faster, more reliable jets could be integrated as new strikers."
Here Yoshkia became very concerned.
"But the 262 nearly killed Barkhorn."
"That one had issues. It had the potential. In our world, we have jets that exceed Mach 4. Plus we've been to the moon. so, I'm sure can get you girls to go faster and get even more high. Oh, I should have a word with Sonya. Solo night ops are out of the question."
Yoshkia and Lyn were looking at him like you just grew two heads.
"You've been to the moon?"
"I myself have not. but back in, I think 1975? we did. We put boots on the moon, and brought them back. I can see I'm gonna have a field day blowing your minds. Tell ya what, cause I got to have a similar thing with Zerotwo, once we get a day of downtime at the base, I'll show you a greatest hits of our world. Sound like a deal?"
The girls just nodded. Then Tyler got a page on his comms.
"Sir, we have an arms shipment for you."
"Guns or like actual arms?"
"Both."
"Coolio. Be right there."
"Sorry ladies, I got to go scare some new guys. Lynnette, let me know when you got downtime. We can go rifle hunting then."
"Yes sir!"
"Please just call me Tyler."
He waved bye and walked back out to find Barkhorn hold an M60. He walked over to see her hefting the old workhorse.
"Hey, captain badass. I see you like the pig."
She fixed him with her fiery brown gaze. She was a pretty girl with dark brown hair, and eyes. She was tall, and wore a grey flight jacket. As with all of the strike witches, she had smooth legs and wore no pants. She smiled as she looked it over.
"I do. It seems strong."
"It has a nasty bite. But that has a very bad reputation for jamming. It was retired because of it."
She sighed as she set it back down.
"Okay. so, what here WON'T fail me when I need it?"
"Hmmm, ah! This should fit the bill."
He picked up an AK47. He tossed the rifle to the strong Karlsland soldier.
"Russian Ak47. We got mod kits for just about everything on that old beast. it shoots 7.62 Russian ammunition. It is also the most reliable rifle I have ever heard of. Seriously, submerge it in mud, take it out and pull the trigger. Still shoots just fine. Main problems include a slow fire rate, and a nasty kick. If you want a faster gun, well, this here is another beast."
He lifted a iconic mg.
"M249 SAW. This thing is either belt or box fed. 5.56 rounds had 3000 a minute. Decently reliable. Far as I can recall, it's still in active duty."
Her eyes lit up at the LMG in his hands.
"I like it."
"Coolio. got yourself a new toy."
She started field stripping it, as to get a better understanding of the large weapon.
"Have fun. If you want a little more boom boom, I'm sure I can dig an automatic shotgun for ya. later captain badass."
She saluted as he walked to where Mina was talking to a short man in a white robe with a staff. Tyler recognized the man, and the tall lady with white hair beside him.
"Oh, NOW it's a party."
He took off his shirt, and tossed it to a passing Riuko. she got it and hugged it to her body. He then walked into the tent. Mina saw him and introduced him to the newest members of their force.
"Master Makarov, lady Mirajane, allow me to introduce our commander, The Demon. Tyler Yataomo."
The master of the Fairytail Guild and the Shedevil both looked to se the scarred boy smiling at them. Both of them were shocked by his scars. Makerov was the first to speak. His voice a gruff rumble. He was short, only coming to Tyler's waist, was mostly bald and wore a light blue robe.
"My boy, what happened to you?"
"My hometown didn't like me very much. It's a pleasure to meet the biggest little man in Fairytail and the Shedevil."
Mirajane chuckled at his sideways joke, while Makerov just sighed. He knew the tales those scars told. And he hurt for the boy younger then Natsu now leading a war.
"A pleasure to meet you, Demon. Please call me Mira!"
Mirajane was a tall, beautiful lady, fair skin, long white hair, bright purple eyes, large rack. She was wearing a long dress of a deep violet. Tyler smiled fondly.
"Good to have someone else to add to the sky. Mirajane, how’s your magic?"
she had a more...sinister smile as she flexed her hand.
"My magic is just fine. I am at the height I had when we fought Zeref."
"You can still fly?"
"Yup!"
"Okay. You're the sky's Erza. I'll have her on the ground if you clean the sky. Sound good?"
she had an eager look.
"Okay."
Here Makerov had a question.
"Where are my children?"
"Good question. Lets see. Lucy is with Grey repairing the damage to the town. Wendy was probably kidnapped by Kiria and is getting dragged around town, Carla is most likely with her. Erza is on the beach sparring with Ryuko. If you listen you can hear the sword strikes."
They did and could hear definite smashes of metal.
"They'll be at it for a while. Natsu is probably pickin a fight with Yusuke. Happy is with him. I think that’s it for the Fairies currently with me."
Makerov relaxed visibly.
"They're safe. That is good to hear. Now, that brand on your shoulder. where'd you get it?"
Tyler looked at the Fairytail brand on his shoulder.
"When I was told by Maka that Natsu and Grey were coming, it just burned itself into my skin. I didn't put it there, and neither did anyone else. My guess is it CHOSE me, rather then the other way around."
The guild master hopped up to inspect it.
"Hmmm, that is a legitimate Fairytail brand. so, it seems you're a part of my family."
"Well, no disrespect. But you're a part of MINE. So, lets talk brain games."
"Very well. As I understand it, you're leading our forces for the war."
"I am. Like I said, I want Mirajane to use that Shedevil power in the sky. As it stands, that is our main weak point. Makerov, I'd like you to aid in strategy meetings. Plus, when the shit hits the fan, join the others of your guild on the field. Oh! I probably should warn you.""
"We already were told your rules."
"Good, but not where I was going. Fairy law will have no effect on me. Even if you see me as an enemy of Fairytail."
Makorov sighed deeply.
"I am aware. That spell uses the darkness of the affected to destroy them."
"can't destroy a being of darkness WITH darkness."
"Indeed. Though it pains me to put my children’s welfare in the hands of one such as you."
"Pff, I look after my own. So, can you reach Mavis?"
"I can. But she told me to only call her if it's urgent."
"My blood can break her and Zeref's curse."
"I'm sorry?"
He just sat down in shock, and Mirajane was equally stunned. Tyler smiled.
"It can break the curse. I'm afraid Mavis will still be small, and they'll still be immortal, but no random death clouds. Sooo, yeah."
Makorov struggled, and got control of his shock. He then pulled a lacrima out and tossed it on the table. Instantly a very pretty girl's face was seen.
"Maky?"
Her voice had a rather soothing affect on everyone. Even the Demon. Makorov sighed as Tyler stepped into view.
"Are you Mavis?"
"I am. Why did you contact me?"
"If you come to me, I can break your curse. Same with Zeref."
The shock on her pale face was extreme. She then seemed to collapse inward.
"It's not possible."
"Pff, toots, if I say it's possible, then I can do it. Seriously."
she then got angry.
"Oh? You ca break it, just like that?"
"Well, you'd need to drink a drop of my blood, you'd still look like a kid, and you'd still be immortal, but yeah. Just. Like. That."
"I find it hard to believe."
"Well, try it. Worst case scenario, you set off a death cloud in my crew. But I can absorb it. And since it can't affect me, no risk."
She could see the truth of his gaze.
"so you're the demon I keep hearing of. Okay. I'll come in. Step back from that crystal."
Tyler and the other stepped back as a large golden circle extended from the orb. Then Mavis was standing there. she was a shorter girl, her head only reaching Tyler's upper waist, her eyes were a deep blue, a massive mane of golden lockes flowed out of her head to her ankles, she was clad in a white tunic belted by a strip of brown. As was her way, her feet were bare. She stepped to stand before the Demon.
"So, shall we?"
he laughed as he cut his finger and gave her a drop. There was a sound of breaking glass, and a large black cloud poured out of her small body. The cloud then shot into the sky and dissipated. Mavis then reopened her eyes to find a massive weight had been lifted off her shoulders. The look of relief and joy on her face was simply blinding. She pounced at him in a hug as tears poured down her face.
"Thank you. Thank you. I'm finally free!"
He held her, gently stroking her amazingly soft hair.
"I told you I could."
She pulled back to look at him, a smile on her face. She then noticed his scars, and her smile vanished. She traced a longer one and he chuckled.
"I got that one from a teacher at my old school. He had a knife tied to a rope and was telling the class that was how they whipped slaves sometimes. he got me maybe five times? Weird day. I had to use fishing line that time. But, I got some gnarly lines out of it."
She then just felt immense pity for the boy.
"A teacher did that to you?"
"my hometown didn't like me a lot."
She sighed and got back to her feet.
"It seems I owe you a debt. I'd like-is that our brand?"
"Yup. Have a look."
He crouched so the smaller girl could inspect his guild brand. She held a glowing hand over it, and gasped.
"This Brand CHOSE you. The magic of it seems to WANT you in our guild."
"Well, what a coinkidink. So, you were saying?"
"How can I repay you?"
"Well. I have really only two rules. Break them and die. follow them and You have nothing to fear."
She narrowed her eyes as she sensed the hidden warning.
"What are these rules?"
"The first. I have set up Sanctuaries for my friends. These places are havens where we can let our guards down. My first rule is to NEVER speak of what you see inside them. If I let you in, and you break this rule, then I will kill you in as agonizing a manner as I can. There won't be a soul that can save you from me, or a hole under that sky you can hide I can't find you. Understood?"
She could sense an evil in his voice that not even Zeref had possessed. she was now on extreme alert as she asked the next question.
"The second?"
"Don't harm my friends, or my lovers. You do, I will drag you to the depths of my hell, before I LET you die. That’s it. don't betray my trust and don't hurt the people I care about. Fair?"
She then just sighed.
"It would seem I misjudged you. I thought a monster worse then Zeref."
"I am. Make no mistake. They don't just call me a Demon fer nuthin. But go on."
She was shaking her head.
"Very well. I agree to your rules. So, what’s my role to play here?"
"I want you on our strategy team. I'm building a unit just for data analysis and planning. As it stands, I have Satuski, myself, Mina, and Makorov as our thinkers. Problem is they're better off as in-field command. Not desk jockeys. Follow?"
She was nodding was he spoke.
"I agree. Okay. Will I get help?"
"I have a few other thinkers coming. a supercomputer in a girls body, and a dandelion with a penchant for a calm head. For now that’s it. Oh, and a fox spirit. But I'd prefer him on the field. uh, It would seem I forgot something. Hey! Where’s Maka?"
Mina was the one who answered.
"she's with That Lucy girl at a store."
"That pink haired Lucy?"
"Yes.""
"Okay. Mavis. I need to see her. Can I leave you to it?"
The one known as the fairy tactician smiled.
"I got this."
"coolio. Once the works done, the towns got a festival on, and we're gonna crash the party."
That got a few excited murmurs going. Tyler spread his Demon's wings and took off into the sky. Mavis watched him go as Barkhorn Approached Mina.
"Is he STILL going?"
The leader of the strike witches sighed.
"HE is Trudy. He just flew to see ANOTHER person."
"Wait, what do you mean still going?"
Mavis, Makarov, Mirajane and a newly returned Rias were curious. So Satuski retold the story of the morning fight.
"When we were attacked. He was the first in the sky. After awhile, he was the ONLY one still fighting. Ryuko and Riuko were exhausted, Wendy, Natsu and Erza were out of magic, and I was nearly killed. He took a direct hit from a neroui beam after knocking me out of the way. His Kamui had had it, so he made wings from his own body. Those wings you just saw. After Wendy closed his badly bleeding wounds, and I mean river of blood. She could just close the wound, if I had to guess it's STILL not fully healed. But as soon as the blood stopped he was back in the sky. He got clipped no fewer than two more times before the dammed thing cornered him."
"How you get cornered in the sky?"
"He had been moved into a direct line with the school. The town was taking shelter inside. If the neroui fired and he moved, they school would've been hit and his friends would have died. That is just NOT an Option for him. So, he braced for another head on shot."
Mina, Sakamoto, and Barkhorn sighed.
"So, he was ready for the ultimate sacrifice."
"I have misjudged him."
"He keeps surprising me."
Satuski smiled, proud of hearing her friend praised.
"I was helpless, but I could hear him taunting the Neroui as it charged the shot. The beam nearly hit him too. Then there was a flash of light, and Yoshkia was there. He then fought with us to kill that thing. he hasn't stopped working since the battle ended. He even went a round in the Franxx with Zerotwo. Still hasn't stopped."
Mavis was amazed.
"That’s incredible."
"In his mind, its the bare minimum he can do. His saying is He'd give his life for his friends at the drop of a hat with a smile on his face. He wouldn't even stop to think he'd just do it."
"It would seem my children are in good hands after all."
"It is reassuring."
"I wish I could make a Devil out of him."
"He's the Demon."


Tyler's chest was starting to ache. He was surprised by the soreness of his chest muscles. Then again, he DID take a direct hit from a death beam earlier in that spot. Plus the body mods and hardcore action. He was just exhausted. He just smiled and ignored the feeling, he'd get Wendy or Yoshkia to heal him later. He flapped his wings as he searched the ground for Maka and Lucy. After a few minutes of flight, he found them outside a convenience store with Soul leaning against a wall. He landed a few feet beside them, seeing the Horned Lucy using her vector hands to carry grocery bags. The trio were happily surprised to see him, as he bro fisted Soul.
"Hey tough guy. That was a nasty shot, you good?"
"Chest is sore. But I'm good. What you guys?"
"I'm good."
"Me too, thanks for asking."
"I am fine."
He smiled, glad they were doing good.
"So, you helping with the festival?"
"Soul's putting on a piano concert. Lucy and I are helping with the food gathering."
"I should ask Kairi to play too. They could Duet it."
Soul cackled.
"Maka'd get jealous."
"It's not like I'm asking her to let another girl to grab her boys shaft!"
Soul snorted at his filthy joke. Maka just slugged him, and Lucy shook her head. Tyler was laughing.
"Worth it. so, Maka, I got a question for ya!"
"If its another dirty joke I'll kill you."
"I'll have another good one later. I'm just curious on the state of our enemies’ forces. Like what they got to throw at us?"
She sighed.
"Okay. They have the titans, Neroui, Sirens both the mass produced ones and the things themselves, Angels, Devils and fallen Angels from Rias's world."
"PLEASE Tell me the goblins from Goblin slayer are NOT part of them!"
Maka shuddered.
"They were. But they were eradicated as soon as we learned of them."
"ALL of them?"
"To the last one. Goblin Slayer and his team made sure of it."
"did he say anything after?"
"He says he'll be waiting for them if they come back."
"If they do, I want to know IMMEDATALY."
"We all will be warned."
"Anything else?"
"Soldiers from this world, monsters from Bell Cranel's world,"
"He here?"
"Him, Ais, Lily, and the other adventurers too."
"Hestia?"
"Her and the other gods and goddesses are accounted for. The good ones are fighting the evil ones to keep our war even and fair."
"Okay. So, what's our forces status? Besides us?"
"we have the worlds navies, air forces, and ground forces standing with us. Once we arrive at the base we can organize a heavier fighting force."
"Okay, so, we're kinda out gunned on a man to man basis."
Maka was grim faced.
"Not as badly as you think, but yeah. We have the good Angels, devils, and Fallen angels from Rias's world supporting us too."
"Azazel, Zecks, and Michael?"
"will meet us at the base. The same with the rest of Rias's board. Issei is on his way here."
"Jackass better not make a pass at Melody. All I'm sayin."
That got a chuckle. Tyler had what he needed.
"Thanks Maka. Least I have a better picture of the coming shitshow."
"Glad to help."
"I'mma fly for a bit. Later."
He took off, climbing to where he could see a good amount of the town, and still see the finer details. He then just sighed as he glided on the wind. In the space of two weeks, he'd gone from getting beaten with bricks, to leading a war between Anime Characters, having a good 99% of the planet terrified of him, having the perfect girlfriend he DID NOT deserve, was loaded rich, and could now fly through the air like a bird with less effort then it took to breath.
"Just what the fuck is my life?"
He flipped onto his back, as he glided. Processing the lightning bolt of the two days. He had woken Satuski and Ryuko not to start some global conflict, but to just meet them, and spend time hanging with a few heroes he liked. Now One wanted his spear and the other was a dear friend. He was NOT complaining or ungrateful for the ladies love, but he DID miss just having Melody. He smiled as he floated over the beach, hearing Ryuko and Erza's sparring. The sounds of swords clashing was echoing off the buildings and sands. He looked to see the ladies jump away from each other, only to reengage soon as their feet hit the ground. Tyler could see the exhilarated smiles as the ladies locked horns. He then saw a few of his friends sunbathing nearby. He saw the group as being Aki, Akio, Tatsi, Satski, Kie, Kye, and Lillica. Casting his gaze further up the beach, he saw Amaki, Sakura, Lily, Kairi chatting with Kayko, Boton, and Yukina while Natsu and Yusuke sparred. He then spotted Kawabara trying to hit on Yukina while Happy gnawed on a fish. He was glad his friends were relaxing, and he winged further into the town. He then found Grey using his ice to seal a hole in a building from the neroui attack, Fairytail's Lucy had called out Aries and Taurus to help too. He then saw Ichigo and Hiro at an outdoor cafe having drinks together. In the same outdoor cafe was Kaguya, Chika, Ishigami, Miku, Szui, and Hayasaka, all playing cards with Myuki, Fuohashi, Taski, Rucha and Miasa. He couldn't resist. He flew down, and as he passed by, he gave Chika a warning.
"You better not cheat. We got a tent now!"
He flew off as she squealed, her credibility destroyed. He then flew back up and kept gliding. Just digesting his newest shitshow. He winged his way past the school, spotting Aqours still running routines. He considered letting them off the hook, as after all, he'd brought a war to their doorstep. He dismissed it, as they needed to feel like they EARNED it. He spotted the idle Franxx in a line nearby. He took them in as he glided around the massive mechs. Strelitzia was an elegant robot, with a large lance as a weapon. The primary colors being orange and white. The next was Clyophydium, which sounded like a daterape drug. This was a blue and white bot with dual spears for weaponry. The next was a shorter pink and white with golden claws for armaments. He then spotted a heavy set bot in a green and black get up with a massive cylindered cannon on it's back. The last was Purple and white with fanlike blades behind it. Tyler smiled as he drifted by the bots. Then a thought occurred to him. He used his comms to ask Mina a question.
"Hey, Mina. I got a question for ya."
She responded quickly.
"What’s that sir?"
"The franxx. What’s their power source? It's not Magma energy is it?"
"It is. It would seem that this worlds supply is plentiful."
"Buuuuuuttt, isn't Magma energy made from Klaxosuars? Like the franxx themselves?"
"In Zerotwo's world it is. Here, there using a new form of Magma energy. I don't have the specifics, but they're powered by something similar but not quite the same."
"Is the supply stable?"
"Very. We get regular shipments daily."
"Okay. Thanks Mina."
He returned to his relaxing flight. He then found himself winging over the Inn commander center. He could see Shirley working on her striker, with Francesca asleep in a nearby tree, Barkhorn dismantling her new M249 for reps, while Hartmen watched. He then spotted Sakamoto doing some sword form training while Perrine stalked her from the shadow of a tree, and not too far away was the command tent. He could see Mina, Makorov, and Satuski looking at a map of Japan with a world map on a peg board. Mavis was there too, and would interject every so often with some point or detail. Mirajane then walked over with drinks on a tray. He then spotted Yoshkia, Kiria, and Wendy played with Zala and Ghost. He then saw Carla sipping tea with Lynnette watching the lively girls at play with a tiger an wolf. He then spotted Rias and Melody relaxing next to each other, both busty girls in bikinis, while Zerotwo walked out to join them. She too clad in a bikini. he sighed, glad that things could be calm and relaxing. He then got a message on his comms.
"Hey, Tyler. Come in."
"What’s up Mina?"
"We located the Neroui Hive."
"I'll be down in 2."
He flipped on a wing, and landed outside the tent. Mina had satellite images of the massive hive strewn on the war table. The thing looking like a massive floating tornado. He greeted the war leaders as he entered.
"Hey. What we lookin at here?"
Mavis held up a large picture of the Hive.
"Your...satellites, found this while searching for where those Neroui came from."
"Distance?"
Mina took a ruler and drew a line from the town to the hive.
"Maybe, 500 kilometers."
"Okay. So, we need to kill it."
The room was in agreement.
"Yes. It's far too dangerous to just leave it."
"If we don't it will dominate the skies until it is."
"Now just how do we do it?"
"Mina. Your circus."
"Sir. The hive is just a massive neroui. We destroy it's core it goes too. Problem is, it spawns neroui. we only have a single Hive kill to our squad record."
"And it cost you the powers of two witches to do it."
"It did. I have seen upwards of forty Neroui the size of the one we killed drop from a single hive during an attack."
"That was the warlock mess, right?"
"Yes. I see you're a fan of ours."
"Pff, You Witches rock. Specially CAPTAIN BADASS over there."
He flicked Barkhorn a thumb and she smiled. Mina was impressed.
"Wow, she likes you. Captain badass? I like it."
"Right? Sakamoto is Major badass."
"Oh, tell her that, she'll get a kick out of it."
"HA! So, is this Hive the like the one that was Yoshkia's friend?"
Mina sighed.
"No. This is the one that replaced it."
"Explains why those two were such a friggin pain in the ass. Oh, and Mina?"
"Sir?"
"That mess with the Neroui gave me my SINGLE bone to pick with you. I didn't like how easily and readily to doubt a girl that had laid her life on the line for you at the drop of a hat like that. Specially since that girl doesn't know HOW to tell a lie. There I said it."
Mina sighed.
"I admit, I let my feelings get the best of me. we all lost people in our war. I was too quick to throw out her suspicions."
"And that right there is why I let you off my hook. You fuck up, and you make it up. Plus, you don't let armchair opinions be thrust upon those under you. Only reason I brought it up? I don't want any bad blood between myself and those I need to watch my ass up there. specially with guns like those!"
She snorted at that one, Makorov choked on his drink.
"For the sake of your crotch, I am going to believe you were talking about my machineguns."
"I was. The hell you thinking I meant?"
She placed her head in her hands as she saw he'd led her into a very well hidden verbal trap. She sighed before speaking again.
"Okay. I appreciate the thought. So, we can expect stiff resistance on a direct assault."
"The hive is over open ocean, right?"
"Yes. Azure Lane is sending forces to support us."
"What cannons we got?"
"They're sending Hornet, Wales, Belfast, Enterprise, Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn, Cleveland, and the repair ship Vestal."
"Okay, two full carriers, a heaver cruiser, a light aircraft carrier, two destroyers, a battleship, and a heavy destroyer. That's a decent force as is. So, we can expect Sirens to make an appearance."
"You think so?"
"It makes far too much sense for them to. Only question is if they'll be mass produced or not."
"They also had a few extra ships as a reserve force."
"Oh?"
"Yes. Queen Elizabeth, Illustrious, Saratoga, and a special destroyer named Ayanami."
"Ayanami? She's a Sakura empire ship."
"She is. It would seem that Sakura empire has joined with Azur Lane."
"Hmmmm, I'll get a better picture when I see her eyes. Hey, Makorov."
"Hm?"
"You'll love this, these ships take human form. And guess what? A few are even bustier then Melody! Annnnd they're all Mirajane's level of gorgeous and better!"
"ohhhhh, boy!"
"Master!"
"Ohhh, ermm, I mean, I can't wait to meet such lovely young ladies!"
"Better!"
"HA!"
Mirajane was now angry at the old goat's eagerness to meet them. Melody was listening to the conversation with Rias.
"Bustier then me? NOW I'm concerned."
"Issei's gonna have a field day with that one."
"I should warn you, Rias. He has a MAJOR bone to pick with Issei."
"Why? He worried he'll cop a feel?"
"Long as he asked first, and I say yes, Tyler wouldn't give two shits. No, his beef is he failed to protect his friends on several occasions. It was only due to both your kindness and sheer friggin luck he didn't lose any friends."
"He did the very best he could. We were all saved in the end though."
"If he had died in the fight with Risen? Were would you be right now?"
That made Rias draw in a breath, as she knew EXACTLY where she'd be.
"See? That’s his problem. Tyler HATES just how often he's failed to protect you. If it takes two tries to save you, then he's not strong or brave. He's just lucky. Tyler's issue is that he did NOTHING to actually get stronger to protect you. If HE'D been in your world and given Issei's powers and chances, Asia would not have died at all, you would have won that raiding game, that Salesmen guy would have died the first time they met, and a whole bunch of things it took Issei multiple attempts to do would have been done RIGHT the first time. Plus he hates him for just how he treats you."
Rias was now a little irritated by the busty beauty's criticisms of her love.
"Issei loves us dearly. He always gives his all and comes through when it counts. AND he treats me just fine!"
"Rias, have you seen how Tyler treats me?"
"He worships the ground you walk on. It's sweet."
"Could you say Issei holds you to such a high esteem, while looking me in the eye?"
Rias looked at the Busty Beauty, and they stared into each other's eyes. Melody was using her own version of the Demon Gaze to look into Rias's soul. The sexy Devil found she couldn't meet her gaze and say the words. She then looked away.
"See? I did. does Issei love you? Yes, he does. But, and this is Tyler's main point, he doesn't love you ENOUGH. It took your friends to SHOW him he was in love with you, and he STILL needed to get a kick in the ass to say it to your face."
This made Rias angry, and she faced the relaxed Melody with a fire in her eyes.
"Okay, that’s not fair. Issei had his heart played with and smashed with a hammer. Of COURSE he was scared to let another into his heart!"
"That just proves my point. Here, let me tell you of HIS first girlfriend."
Tyler was watching the two ladies deep in their discussion. He then nudged Satuski beside him.
"Kinda wanna get a picture of that."
The sexy Kamui-clad lady smiled.
"Well, why don't you?"
"Fuck it, I'm doin this!"

"That happened to him? And he STILL didn't hesitate to ask you out? OR to fall in love with you?"
Rias was blown away by the story of Marissa's evil, and was now even MORE jealous of the couple. Melody smiled as she talked about her favorite subject.
"It did. He NEVER hesitates, OR holds back. I asked him how he could ask me out so readily after that and his answer stuck with me."
"What did he say?"
"He told me he hadn't given up on the thought of having a girlfriend, he just gave up on in that town. He'd had his heart broken, so he put it back together with duct tape and super glue. He never regretted the time he spent making his girl smile, and he would do his absolute damedest to make sure any girl with him is always smiling. It's not his fault his first love was a heartless bitch. And just because SHE was doesn't mean the NEXT one will be too. See?"
Rias did, and just sighed as she laid back down. she was about to say something when they both heard a loud click. They then saw Tyler with his phone out, stealing a photograph of the sexy ladies.
"Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hey, Melody, nice tiger stripe, and Rias? That blue makes your hair pop nicely. Well, I got what I wanted, cya later."
he then turned around and walked back to the command tent, high fiving Satuski for his ballsy move. Melody and Rias looked at each other and just laughed.
"He also does stuff like that all the time."
"Surprise photoshoots?"
"That’s a first. what I meant was shower me with love and attention. He has a harem too, but I am his priority. If I want him, I just say the word and he'll drop what he's doing to go with whatever I want."
"How big’s his harem?"
"Well, there’s Me, Zerotwo, Aki, Asika, Akio, Amaki, Aoita, Kairi, Satuski, Riuko, Kaguya, Hayasaka, And I think that covers it."
"He has that many? Issei struggles with just me, Asia, Akeno, Xenovia, and Koneko! No one gets jealous?"
"Nope, He makes us ALL feel special, in our OWN way. He actually got called out on it by a dude that broke his sisters heart."
"What happened?"

Tyler was smiling as he saved the sexy photo to his phone, clapping Satuski as he did.
"I'm amazed you just did that."
He smiled as he stood next to Mina.
"Pff, they're hot and they know it. Plus Melody loves it when I show her I love her."
"That’s sweet. Not and really dirty at all!"
"I am NOT just sex and bad jokes! Here, check out the ring I got her and the necklace. Hey, she's still got the ring on over there. Hey! Melody!"
The busty beauty looked over.
"Yes, love?"
"Watch that ring! It gets too hot it'll burn you!"
"I have a wrapping on it!"
"Kay! Just love ya!"
"Love you too!"
"So, ya check it out."
The girls all ohhh an aww'd at the Demon's chosen heart ring and necklace. Mina and Mirajane were more impressed then Satuski who had been a passenger at that time.
"wow, that ring is beautiful!"
"Demon's Chosen Heart? It suits you two."
"Are you engaged?"
"Not yet. Hell, this point I just need a decent gold ring. Everyone around us knows its just a question of WHEN not IF. Sooo, on top of all the sex play, I do my absolute damnedest to make her smile as often as I can."
Mina was smiling while Mirajane had her head on her clasped hands.
"That’s beautiful."
"I want an invite!"
"Lets win this war first!"

"He bought you a ring?"
"Yup. and a necklace, one's an anniversary gift for our first date, the other when we first met. Here look."
She held out her right hand with the large Demon winged ring with the sapphire within the wings. Rias was blown away.
"It's beautiful! He has amazing taste. That necklace too. Demon's Chosen heart? That’s you two in an accessory. I'm amazed he went that far for a mere first anniversary."
"In his mind, this is the absolute bare minimum he can do for me. He truly believes he does not deserve me. So he works that much harder to make me happy. And, wanna know something?"
"What more is there?"
"The harem WASN'T his idea. It was MINE."
That made Rias sit up in shock.
"YOU set it up for HIM?"
"And he fought me for two days on it. He had never even CONSIDERED a harem until I brought it up."
"But he was that many girls throwing themselves at him?"
"He just saw it as a way to hurt them, and namely myself. That is simply not an option. I wanted it so the girls that would no doubtedly fall for him wouldn't get hurt, and he STILL fought make on it. He doesn't need his money, his friends, his power or his reputation. All he needs is me. JUST. ME. I trust him enough for him to have a harem of hundreds, for I know, beyond a shadow of a shadow of a doubt, that no matter how many are around him, how many share his bed, or how far he will go, he will ALWAYS come back to me."
Melody had such...pride and certainty in her voice as she spoke of her lovers commitment to her, that Rias felt a pang of intense jealousy. She then felt the need to test her.
"what if he gets another girl pregnant?"
"He can't. That gene makes it impossible. It is a manifestation of his desires, so if he doesn't WANT to get someone knocked up, it won't happen."
"Okay, can he really handle all of you?"
"He does all the time. If any of us want him, he's made it clear that all we have to do, is just grab his arm. That’s it."
"And if they take that cherry before you?"
"If they try, he'd stop them. He's made it very clear he pop first. It's his only rule for the Harem. WE pop each other's cherries FIRST. After it's first come first broken."
Rias just could not compete here. she laid back down, her mind swirling with the way this couple lived. Then Melody, who could plainly see the hurricane behind Rias's gorgeous green eyes, left her with a final thought.
"does Issei make you feel as safe when you're together as you do right now with Tyler here?"
Melody then laid on her back, and fell asleep, leaving Rias with quite a lot to think about.


"Okay. So, we have a major Neroui hive over open Ocean, and we have Azur Lane ships as our naval power. How can we split our air power? I do not want to leave this place vulnerable to air attack."
Mina was looking at a few images of the hive as she replied.
"I agree. Okay, who is DEFINITLY going on this raid?"
"Me, the strike witches, and those are the other ones that are absolutely going. We understand these things best. After us it's just a matter of filling holes."
Mina was nodding.
"Okay. I agree. I say we take Erza, and Wendy, and Ryuko. That spilt us pretty evenly."
"Okay. So, that leaves Mirajane, Natsu, Satuski, and Riuko as heavy air support. The ground we don't need to worry about. We got the Franxx, Yusuke, Kawabara, the remainders of the Fairies, the Vector Lucy, plus everyone in the sky can move to ground based if needed. We also have Rias to throw somewhere. If we had even Koneko, I'd feel a lot better placing someone as powerful as her on the field."
"Is Koneko weak?"
"Pff, not even. She's strong enough to bench press a tank. She's just a very narrow fighter. In her world, she's a 'rook'. Remember my board comment? The power system in her world for Devils is based off chess. Rias is the King, Akeno the Queen, Kyba, a knight, and that fits him more then it should, Xenovia is another knight, Asia a bishop, gasper another bishop, Rasweisa is a valkery rook, and Koneko is the other rook. Issei is a pawn. But due to him having the power of the red dragon emperor inside him, he took all eight of Rias's pawns. But back to Koneko? She's a pure melee fighter. No long-range capabilities. But, if we pair her close-range power with Rias's long range artillery, it just works."
Mina smiled.
"You respect them."
"With the sole exception of Issei. dude fucked up at times that is just NOT an option."
Mina didn't press the issue.
"Okay. If I remember right, we have Asia argento on her way, and Akeno from her world."
"If we pair up Akeno and Rias, they go from back rank support to holding an entire flank alone. Asia is a pure healer, so the further from the heavy fighting she is the better."
"Is Akeno that powerful?"
"Her other title is the Priestess of Thunder. Plus she's waaaayyyy into S&M. On Rias's board, she is the second strongest, coming in just behind Rias in terms of power to throw. Plus she LIKES it. If we get HER, I can relax leaving her and Rias to help with the skies."
"You seem to have faith in them. If she gets here soon, we'll pair em up."
"Good. I can't wait to introduce Asia to Wendy though."
"why?"
"they're both extremely kind, gentle girls. Asia is just not capable of hurting someone. Before i met Kiria, Asia was the gentlest person I'd ever heard of. Even now, she's a close second. So, they're gonna be besties for resties when THEY meet."
"Okay. so we have our force."
"Yup. Oh, and wanna hear Rias's other title?"
Here Mina became very curious about the busty Devil.
"What is it?"
"The empress of ruin."
Mina's eyes went wide at the seriously metal name. She then smiled, as a pair of warm arms threaded themselves around his neck.
"Well, hello Rias."
She drew in a little breath as he knew her from a mere back hug.
"How'd you know it was me?"
"well, you have really light skin, and it's very soft. Plus there is an aura you give off the others don't."
He felt her sigh, as if confirming something for herself. Then she laid her head against his back,
"I heard everything you said about us."
"Okay?"
He was kinda confused why she was hanging on him. After all, this was Rias Gremory, Issei's number one. He could feel in her voice something was bothering her.
"Hey, Rias."
She lifted her head off his back.
"Yes?"
"What’s wrong?"
She just laid her head against his back.
"Nothing, just checking something."
"Okay. You need anything, don't hesitate. Same for you Mina. You or your crew need anything, let me know."
He was smiling as he said this, and Rias could feel the warmth he gave off. The warmth and the sheer feeling of safety. He went back to discussing the impending battle with Mina, while Rias just held onto him like a drowning man, and him a lifesaving rock. She closed her eyes, and blocked out his voice. she concentrated on the feeling of safety, and found it was far, far more comforting then anything she had ever felt before. Not even a full powered Issei made her feel as safe as he did just standing there with her hold his back. She sighed sadly. Tyler then knew something was bothering the usually fiery beauty,
"Hey, you SURE you okay? You seem kinda down."
He was now looking over his shoulder with concern. She opened her eyes, and smiled.
"I'm fine, really. Melody said you made everyone feel safe in your presence, so I wanted to see if it were true."
He could tell this was the truth. he then just smiled.
"Verdict?"
she moved her arms from his neck, to his waist, and pressed the side of her head into his back.
"You make me feel safer right now then I have ever felt. Plus..."
She snuggled against his scarred back.
"You're very warm."
He smiled, understanding now just what was bothering her.
"Thanks, Rias. hey, you're pretty toasty yourself. If anyone gets cold in the winter, we can pretend to be space heaters!"
She chuckled. Then her voice dropped as she spoke into his ear.
"Can I stay like this?"
"Long as you want."
No hesitation, no hidden lust, no pervy stare, just concern for her, and kindness. Rias then just sighed again and pressed her head against his back. As he continued his war council, she found she loved the warmth and the feeling of safety.
"Okay, Mina. When can the witches roll?"
Mina looked at a clock on the peg board.
"We can launch right now. But, we're getting a lift from Azur Lane. They're gonna provide transport."
"Okay, whose our taxi?"
"Hornet."
"HA! rolling with a Texan!"
Mina chuckled at his assessment of the rowdy girl. She then looked at the roster for the raid.
"Okay, so, you, Erza, Wendy, us, and Azur lane are our assault force. everyone else plays defense."
"That’s the size of it,. oh, and Ryuko, too. Once we break here, I'll give the heads up."
"I can have my ladies start prepping for load up."
"I want Yoshkia to do her best to husband her strength. Her and Wendy are our only healers."
"I can heal."
Tyler looked to see Rias stand up, and take a spot by the table. As she let go, he felt a large warm spot on his back start to cool off. The blood haired devil was now looking at pictures,
"I can heal nearly as good as Asia."
"I know you can. But you are FAR better at offense."
She looked at him, ad looked into his eyes.
"I want to go with you."
He could see a secret plea ion her blue-green eyes.
"We can swap you for Erza. Now that I think of it, that actually works better."
Rias then smiled as he kept talking with a also smiling Mina.
"Rias is still a fresh fighter. Plus, I can use my power in cooperation with hers. Erza is a complete force on her own. Rias works best with combo attacks. so, until we get someone like Akeno or Rasweisa, I'm the best pick for her wingmen in the sky."
Mina was happy he picked up on Rias's hidden request so easily. she then scratched Erza's name off the assault force's roster ad Wrote Rias in her place.
"Okay. All that’s left is to get ready to roll out."
"What’s our timetable?"
"Hornet will be here in two hours."
"I can have my crew ready in one. Once they are. I'll fly to provide escort to us."
"Mind if I tag along?"
He looked at a eager Rias.
"Ahhh, helll yeah, ya can. Always wanted to fly with a beautiful Devil girl! Wait, fuck. The festival!"
Mina looked at him confused.
"We're gonna miss it!"
"Well, we have a war to fight."
He then explained his deal with the girls.
"I can't give an ultimatum like that and just not be there."
Rias and Mina looked at each other.
"Wow, he really IS a kind soul."
"It's kind giving me whiplash."
Tyler was looking at the clock, when his eyes widened, then he just started laughing.
"I just got a great fuckin idea."
The ladies looked at each other,
"Whatcya got?"
"Okay, I asked them to impress me at the show for the festival. They really want to win Lovelive. I'll change the deal to if they win a LoveLive, I'll keep the school open. I'll give them that much."
He just sighed with relief.
"Okay, I got work to do. Rias, I'll meet you on the beach. one hour."
She nodded.
"Melody! You too!"
"Of course love!"
"Just needed to hear you say it!"
He then nodded to Mina who sent a rallying cry to the witches.
"All strike witches report to command tent for mission briefing!"
Tyler heard the line of replies as he leapt into the sky. His first stop was the school to give the girls the update. He found them chatting with Hiro and Ichigo about the Franxx parked out front of their school. Tyler ignored the hate filled glares of Hiro and Ichigo as he approached Yuusha, and found that Hyia, the blonde Director were together.
"Good, the two of you. Okay, o our deal. Change of plans. I have a war to fight now, and a mission to sortie for in under two hours. Even if we get the job down in thirty seconds, I'd miss your show. So, here’s my proposal. Win Lovelive. do that and the school stays. PERMANTLY."
Yuusha's eyes went wide as he spoke.
"Win Lovelive?"
"I have faith you can. we'll return here just to pack, and then we'll head for our new base. So, I wouldn't have time to see you preform after either."
He could see the girls sigh with relief as the sudden deadline was lifted. Then Hyia came forward.
"can you guarantee the school won't close before lovelive?"
Tyler took out his phone, and dialed Saito.
"Sir?"
"That school. It is to remain open until two months AFTER lovelive."
"Which one?"
Yuusha spoke up.
"Next one's next summer."
"You heard the lady."
"It will be kept open sir."
He hung up.
"There its set in stone. Yuusha, I am aware the next one is in two months."
She went pale as her attempted duping of the Demon was exposed.
"Nice try. so, I'll add a stipulation. There are a number of smaller competitions between now and the summer lovelive. You have to win two of them, AND lovelive. If you can't even GET to lovelive schools done. Now, do we have a deal?"
He held out his hand, and Yuusha grabbed it without hesitating.
"You have a deal."
"Very well. You've made a deal with the Demon."
He smiled as the girls then took off to practice again.
"You two, be ready to roll out for when we get back."
he turned and was about to flap off,
"Why should we do a damned thing you say?"
"Ichigo!"
Tyler had moved like lightning, grabbing defiant, blue haired girl by her throat, and slamming her against a panel on a franxx. she gaged at the impact, and then found herself eye to eye with an angry Demon.
"Because if you don't, I'll just kill you myself. Now I gave you a direct order. Follow it, or die. your call."
He then threw her by the throat to Hiro's feet.
"control yo bitch, or I will."
He then flapped off, not even giving them the time to reply. He then soared towards the beach.
"I really hate those two."
"What happened?"
"Just Ichigo's stupidity. I gave them the roll out heads up, and she turned around and said why should we do a damned thing I say."
"What did you do?"
"Choke slammed her into a franxx, and gave the only warning she'll get. she pulls that stunt again, I'll just kill her myself. I WILL NOT have such a selfish bitch endanger other lives."
"I agree. Okay, my witches have been briefed."
"Good. Oh! I forgot! Is Sonya close to you?"
"She is, you want to speak to her?"
"When I get back. Solo night ops are NOT an option. Not for this war. I'd like to discuss the possibility of sending an extra person with her."
"Okay. I agree. we'll discuss aboard Hornet."
"I'm gonna have a field day with 'inside' jokes."
He heard the normally serious Mina snort at that one."
"Okay, that was good."
"I'll check in after I chat with Ryuko."
he then flapped hard, eager to see the punkrock badass. he found her lounging on the beach in a senkstu Bikini. He landed and gave an approving whistle for her sexy from.
"Bite me."
"Nah. Hey, Senkstu, I like your style."
"YOU ARE A SICK FUCK!"
"Jesus, threadman, chill the fuck out. I was merely saying you make a sexy bikini for Ryuko."
"Oh, well thank you."
The Kamui went from traumatized rage to smug satisfaction.
"Okay, Ryuko, get your grr on. We got a job."
She sat up, and stretched, as Tyler admired her own busty form.
"I can see you doing that."
"Not my fault you a hottie."
She smiled as she looked at him.
"So, what’s the job?"
"Short answer? We're taking the fight to those Neroui bastards front door."
She got an instant fire in her eyes.
"When we ridin?"
"I'm flying out with Rias to provide escort for our taxi, once its here, we all head out, two hours."
She nodded.
"I'll be ready in one."
"That’s my favorite sexy punkrock badass!"
They fist bumped, and Tyler then jumped back into the sky, to go find Wendy. She was not hard to find. She and her fellow guild members were all gathered outside an outdoor cafe, just havin a good time. Tyler landed, and went straight for the sky dragon slayer. The cute twin tailed girl was in the middle of an intense game of cards with a cutely serious Kiria. Carla got to him first. The white Exceed stepped in front of the Demon.
"We need to have a talk, sir."
He smiled at the strong willed cat.
"Sure, but make it quick, we got a job."
The small walking cat led him to a corner, and hopped onto a sill to look him in the eye.
"So, Carla, was on your mind?"
"I am worried for Wendy."
"Someone going after her?"
"I am worried YOU'RE going after her!"
"In what way?"
he was confused as to exactly WHAT the cat was getting at. She sighed,
"I don't trust you. Every time I look you in the eye, my tail starts trembling with an intense feeling I can't quite put a paw on."
"here, lemme see."
He then leaned in close, and peered deep into the now startled cat's eyes. He needed less then then five seconds to sigh and pull back.
"That’s called fear, Carla. Pure fear. Its the kind of fear you have never encountered before. Can't really blame you, as the most danger you've ever truly been in was from an accidental roasting from Natsu. I scare you on a more....primal level. Easiest way to describe it for you, I'm a predator. You the prey that has zero chance to even scratch me."
she was now visibly shaking, as he put the words to her feeling.
"Stay away from Wendy!"
"Or what? Your best can't touch me! Not just you, but Fairytail’s best can't either. ohh, and have a look!"
he lifted his sleeve and the brand was visible. Carla just stopped shaking as she saw it.
"I didn't realize you were a guildmate. I apologize for the mistrust."
"I am always amazed by the level of trust and kinship the Fairytail guildmembers have with each other. But, Carla? That fear is justified. Remember that. Now, I need to speak with Wendy,"
He then walked to where Wendy won a hand, to a disappointed sigh from Kiria.
"Wow, cute even in defeat!"
She jumped with a squeak, and Tyler hugged her from behind as he brought Wendy up to speed. when he explained, Natsu was mad he didn't get picked.
"Why can't I go?"
"I need someone powerful to watch over my friends while I'm gone. Natsu, I'm counting on YOU."
That stopped any argument he was about to make. Natsu understood what his friends meant to Tyler, and that he was counting on HIM to protect them said a lot.
"I'll keep them safe."
"Good. So, Wendy, we roll in two hours."
"I'll be ready in one!"
"I knew I liked you for a reason."
"Scary big brother?"
"Yes, worlds cutest little sister?"
He looked at her, and she had a sad look on her face.
"Are you leaving?"
"I am. But, only for a little while."
"Melody going?"
"No. Not for this one."
She got a wide eyed look, for if his ANGEL wasn't going, it was serious. She then stood and hugged him, tightly, and he hugged her.
"Come back."
"Yes ma'am."
"Kill em all."
"Yes Ma'am."
He held his sister tightly. Then he looked at Mavis and Mackorov.
"Protect them with your lives. If Melody gets so much as a scratch, I will kill. you. all. Understood?"
They gulped,
"The lady will be protected."
"I promise, we'll keep her safe."
"Okay."
He then released a sadly smiling Kiria, and he flew off to meet Rias on the beach. As he did Mackorov wiped a bead of cold sweat off his brow.
"That kid just scared me more with those two sentences and that look in his eye the my entire time dealing with Zeref."
Mavis was shaking.
"Mackorov. I just met someone even Zeref himself would be terrified of. we HAVE to protect them. or the worlds, both this one, AND the ones we came from will burn."

Tyler flew to where Rias and Melody were waiting. he then went and hugged his Angel as tight as he dared.
"Please, stay here."
she gasped, and hugged him tighter.
"Is it that bad?"
"Yes. I will fight that much harder if I have YOU here waiting for me."
She could FEEL how scared for her he was. She pulled back, only to kiss him as with as much feeling packed into her soft lips se she could. He kissed her back too. They conveyed once again, just what the other mean to them. He then pulled back. Once Hornet entered the harbor, the witches would be loaded aboard along with their strikers, and they would launch their assault. They wouldn't have time for another meeting. The mission was set to last two full days and nights, if all went well. So, this would be the longest they had been apart in the time they had known each other. This kiss had more love and passion then their others, and they were sad to end it.
"I promise you, I WILL come back to you."
"I promise you, I WILL be here when you come back to me. Now go and make them bleed for drawing the Eyes of the Demon, on the order of his Angel."
He wanted to kiss her again, and she could see it.
"I will teach you how to fight when I get back. Then next time, we soar into battle, TOGETHER."
"I will be waiting."
"I love you Melody Sakamuji."
"I love you Tyler Yataomo."
He extended his Demon's wings, and she extended her Angel's wings. He flapped into the sky, with Rias right beside him.
"Please look after him, Rias."
The sexy red devil heard her with her superhuman ears, looked at her, and nodded. Then Melody watched her lover and her soul disappear into the sky.
"Melody. come on, let’s get to the others."
She looked to see Erza holding out a hand.
"He'll come back to you."
she smiled, and took Erza's mailed hand.
"I know he will!"


Tyler was now focused on his current task, the taste of his lover on his tongue.
"You two are made for each other."
He flipped a wing to see Rias soaring with her skeletal black devil wings.
"I am her Demon, she my Angel."
"IS she an actual angel?"
"No, I gave her my gene. So she can alter her body at will."
She smiled, as jealousy at just what they had flowed through her again. Tyler read the flash of jealousy in her pretty eyes, and just sighed sadly.
"I guess Issei has to grow some balls."
"Huh?"
She lost her rhythm at that one.
"What do you mean?"
"Pff, I can read those pretty eyes like a damn book, Rias. You're jealous of me and Melody's relationship. Don't try to hide it. I can see it."
she just gaped at him, and the laughed.
"Not even a Devil is safe from the Demon's Eyes! You're right. I am jealous. I love Issei, and he loves me. But you two are on a completely different level. I'm just wish-"
"Issei was more like me?"
"wow, get out of my head. But yeah. He's fought so hard to protect us, and then I meet YOU."
"And I do a better job of making you feel safe just by being near you the him at a full sex-fueled power surge. That and the fact I don't NEED to exploit my friends for power is just more proof to my point."
Rias was not sure what to feel now.
"And it must be nice to have someone actually pick up on your hints. That helps."
She just gave a loud frustrated yell.
"ARRRRHHHH! WHY CAN'T YOU BE HIM?!!!!"
Tyler chuckled as he flipped on a wing over the clearly frustrated Devil.
"Hey, I can try to teach him. See if I can't get some pointers on women through that thick skull o his."
She looked shocked at his more then generous offer.
"You'd do that for him? even if you don't like him?"
"Well, unlike that beta back bitch, Issei was NEVER once abandoned the ones he cares about. That and he does eventually save them, gives him more wiggle room on my hook. I'll do what I can to help him. If I can't help him, or he just doesn't take my lessons to heart, well, I've done all I can do. Then I can hate him in peace!"
Rias flew in silence for a while as Tyler turn barrel rolls and corkscrews around her, just enjoying his newly gained flight abilities. He had his Genkestu gloves, the Kamui just happily enjoying the taste of his blood. Tyler was smiling as he felt the wind on his large wings. He was saving Genkestu's power for the upcoming raid, so for now, he was using his own strength. He then remembered something.
"Oh! I forgot! Ehh, I'll just get her to look at it when I get back."
he turned another barrel whole as a jerked from her train of thought Rias was now curious.
"Get who to look at what?"
He looked at her, bemused.
"I was gonna have Yoshkia or Wendy check out my Chest. It's been aching for a little bit. I can do lot, and it takes a lot of energy for me to heal myself. Plus I get another excuse to mess with Yoshkia."
Rias then flew closer. And placed her hand over the indicated spot. a soft red glow was then emitting from her hand, Tyler could feel a warmth spread beneath her touch. He liked the resulting release from the dull ache of his chest. After a moment, she pulled back.
"You okay?"
She looked up shocked he was more concerned with her well being above his own.
"I'm fine. It was just tired Muscles."
"Here, This should restore your lost energy."
He cut his finger and held it out to her. She was shocked at his readiness to reinjure himself just to try and make her feel better.
"I don't need energy to heal a small cut. come on. You need your strength."
She screamed internally with sheer frustration as she took his blood again. Seriously, why couldn't Issei be like HIM? As soon as the blood passed her lips, she felt revitalized, and her power surged.
"Imagine if we gave that to Gasper?"
She Gasped.
"The world would just STOP!"
"Right? be interesting to find out what would actually happen."
They flew in silence for a while. Then Tyler saw her wings fluttering, as if having a hard time now.
"Hey, if you need to rest, let me know, an I'll carry you."
"Like a princess?"
"More demonic Queen, but sure whatever you like."
She sighed and flew over to him.
"I'm not used to long flights."
"well, I love it. So, lets fly together more often."
He flew over her, and he wrapped his arms around her as she pulled her wings in. He held her by the waist, and she pressed the back of her head into his still bare chest. He hadn't put a shirt on for a few hours, and she found she liked it.
"Hey, Rias."
"yeah?"
"You smell nice, and your hair is really soft."
"Thank you. I try to take care of it."
"It ever fight you in the shower?"
She had a smug tone now.
"It's devilishly easy."
"Wow, a diabolical sexy succubus, where oh where have I seen that before? Least this one's an ACTUAL devil."
"Melody that sexual?"
"Ummm, Akeno's sexiness meets Issei's horniess and throw in your rack, and you have half of her total picture."
"Your pour Sword."
"Hey, my sword will be in a velvet wrapper, pity the damn bed! It's gonna friggin break!"
She was laughing as she put her hands on his.
"If I wanted to join you, could i?"
"Sure. I always got room in my nuthouse for a lady of YOUR caliber."
she sighed again, just sad as yet again he effortlessly passed a test Issei had failed. Tyler flew with Rias in his arms, sometimes turning rolls and screws, but for the most part just enjoying the feel of her in his arms. He wished it was Melody, but he ALWAYS wished it was her. He was just happy he wasn't alone in the sky.
"I don't know how Sonya does it."
Rias looked up,
"That pale girl in the 501st?"
"yeah. She does solo high altitude night ops. I'm just surprised she can do it like she does. If I didn't have you up here, I'd be kinda lonely. Ya know?"
She smiled, happy he was enjoying her company.
"Well, I heard she can tap into radio waves. I guess that helps."
"Asaa yaa, I forgot she's a literal antenna on a pair o sexy legs. Neat trick."
"You like her legs?"
"Sonya? I think she's pretty in general. That pale skin and hair, those eyes, plus that wisplike personality and that quiet ghost's whisper she calls a voice? uhhhiu, Spine shiverer! So, yeah I think she's pretty."
"Thank you."
He flipped in surprise as her voice came over comms. Rias was laughing.
"Sure Sonya, sorry I can say it to yer face, but hey, there it is."
Rias choked as he flawlessly recovered and OWNED his thought-to-be-private complement, and even apologizing for not being able to say it to her face. She was shaking her head as he continued.
"So, is Hornet close? We been moving for a while now."
Sonya's soft voice was heard again.
"She is. Here I'll patch you in."
"Thanks Sonya! You're awesome!"
He could HEAR the shy girl blush as she patched him through. He and Rias were then treated to a loud, brazen, warm voice hailing them on the comms.
"ehhhh, that the Demon up there? This's Hornet! Ready from link up!"
"Nice to hear ya, Hornet, we'll be in yer pretty face in two!"
He heard her chuckle as he looked at Rias.
"Got yer breath?"
"Yep. Ready when you are!"
"Coolio. Well, spread em toots!"
He spun, and let her soar up as her wings flared back out. She was smiling widely at his dirty joke, and then the two dived through the clouds. Once beneath the clouds, they spotted three lines being carved through the waves by a trio of beautiful ladies.
"I just see three ladies, where’s the ships?"
"Rias, they ARE the ships. I'll explain after link up. Hornet, Javelin, Ayanami, heads up twelve, we're on the ceiling."
Tyler and Rias then dove straight down, as the ships in human form kept on their path. Tyler and Rias closed rapidly, the Devil and the Demon threading between the three girl’s formation. Tyler then flipped on a wing to get alongside a tall lady in a cowboy hat, black and yellow bikini, cowboy boots, with water blades on the bottoms, and a small flight deck rig on her waist. Behind him was Javelin, a very pretty smaller girl with purple hair, purple eyes, a sailor girl outfit, a pair of high boots, and a large spear in her hand. There was a cute little antenna in her hair. The last girl had white hair, metallic rabbit ears, red eyes, and was wearing a two piece red and tan sailor suit. she was carrying a large sword and had a on handed ships keel pistol on a rig on her back. He then looked to the taller sexy lady.
"So, you're enterprises sister? Heh, niiiiice!"
She snorted while the other two shipgirls chuckled. Hornet found she liked this jackass.
"Nice way to make a first impression with that ladies!"
"Well, packing guns like those, gotta be on my best misbehavior!"
That got the rowdy aircraft carrier laughing. Javelin and Ayanami just looked at each other, now a little concerned. Rias was also chuckling as she reassured the two girls.
"He's just a raunchy, lovable, arrogant jackass. I'd say you get used to it, but ughhh, then the puns come out!"
Javelin and Ayanami relaxed. Hornet and Tyler talked raid.
"so, you running the show?"
"Sure. It's a shitshow, but sure."
"I like you!"
"That’s what they all tell me"
"Jackass. so, who we picking up?"
"A bunch o chicks. Hol up, Yo, Rias, I just realized sumthin."
"oh shit. what?"
He had a look of hilarious smugness on his face.
"I just realized, I'm the only dude on this entire raid! Me, myself, and I alone at sea with a bunch of hot as hell ladies? I like where this is going!"
Rias just hung her head,
"PLEASE feel free to smack him! everyone does."
Hornet did just that, smiling ear to ear at this arrogant jackass and his pisspoor jokes.
"Nice shot. You're about a Tatsi level smacker, not bad though!"
He had the shipgirls laughing, then he got serious.
"So, we got the strike witches, me and Rias, a sky dragon slayer, and a very angry flying cat. Once we pick em up, how long till link up?"
Hornet was now serious too.
"After retrieval, maybe six hours till we link with the main fleet."
"That’s a pretty large window for shit to go sideways. Backup plan?"
"If we get jumped, we have a few Sakura empire ships in the area."
"Which ones Ayanami?"
He'd flipped a wing to look at the pretty girl. Her voice was a light breathy whisper.
"We have Light carrier Serrigetsu, and her sister ship, Gerrigsetu. Plus heavy cruiser Senkaku."
"So, two extra carriers and a cruiser? We can blanket the skies. Hey, question, is your attacks effective against neroui?"
The shipgirls were unfamiliar.
"Neroui?"
"Large black craft. Hexagonal patterning on the fuselage, and has a pain in the ass habit of regenerating."
"That’s what they are?"
"yup, so, Javelin, that spear good for anything other then making you look cool?"
"epp!"
"Cute! Hornet, has Azur lane had any luck with the Neroui?"
The tough Carrier had a grim expression.
"We got attacked recently. we were able to throw em off, but it took a while."
"Casualties?"
"We're tougher then we look."
"I am aware. But these are enemies you were never designed to fight."
"You're right. we were designed to fight FAR stronger enemies. That said, we got hit hard. We won, but we're still doing repairs."
"Any dead?"
"No, thank god!"
"Ouch!"
Rias was holding her head. Tyler snorted.
"That effects you here too?"
She was a little surprised.
"I guess. It seems this world has a god too."
"Pff, go figure."
He then explained to the confused shipgirls.
"Rias is a devil. Like a legitimate denizen of hell. So, religious terms like that cause her pain. So, ya know heads up."
Hornet and the other two shipgirls just shook their heads.
"Okay, at this point, why not? so, yeah no dead. Just extensive damage."
"Anything permanent?"
"Again, no, thank Satan."
"Thank you!"
"Sure toots! We'll be back to full strength by weeks end."
"Good. So, lets make waves!"
"I like the way you think!"
He smiled. They picked up the pace, as the longer they were out on the open ocean, the more likely it was they'd be ambushed. Tyler was loving the feeling of sea spray on his wings as he flew just above the girls heads. Every now and then he'd flip on a wing and drop to the cent of their triangle, and just stay there, then he'd flap hard and soar high. Javelin was enjoying the sky play.
"He seems to be having fun up there>"
Rias was gliding right beside the gentle faced Destroyer.
"He is. But make no mistake, he's more alert then the rest of us."
Ayanami tilted her head.
"But he just seems like he's playing?"
"Oh, he is playing. But, try to shoot him. I dare you. He may be playing, but he has NOT lowered his guard. Not even a little."
Hornet heard something in Rias's voice.
"Sounds like ya like a bit deeply there!"
The blood headed devil laughed.
"I think I'm falling for him. He's terrifyingly powerful, unflinchingly brave, off puttingly kind, a part time comedian, and even throws out kernels of wisdom here and there."
"Damn, he have any flaws?"
"He has a tendency to get to wrapped up in his head. That and he can come off as an evil, sadistic hellspawn."
"That’s kinda scary coming from a Devilgirl."
"I'm the granddaughter of the king of hell. and he scares ME sometimes."
"Yeeesh. Glad he's on our side."
"Well, long as his friends are safe, he will STAY on our side."
"Loyal to his friends? That’s a good quality."
"Wanna know his favorite saying?"
"Sure?"
"I'd die for my friends at the drop of a hat and a smile on my face. I wouldn't even stop to think, I'd just do it."
"Damn that’s intense. That why wales wants to join up with him?"
"Its just better to join the Demon then stand in his path."
"The Demon?"
Ayanami had spoken this time. Rias dropped to the center to talk to her.
"Yup, That his second name. They call him The Demon."
she got a sad look on her pretty face.
"They used to call ME a Demon. So, I understand."
"No, you really don't. I can tell you didn't like the Title, he LOVES it. If I heard right, he picked it for himself. He CHOSE to become the Demon, just to protect his friends. He is -"
"I am the Demon that gives Monsters nightmares."
Tyler flown over to glide just above the two chatting ladies. He smiled at Ayanami/
"You have Demon title too, right?"
She was a little nervous,
"I do. I am the special Demon destroyer Ayanami"
"Main difference in us, besides ya know you're a warship stuffed into a cute girl, is I'm a Demon from the bowels of hell. You just have some extra skills. Its nothing big, just remember, if you use the title of Demon, ya might get a few odd looks."
Ayanami wasn't sure what to make of that, as he flapped his bat like Demon wings, sending him up high again. Rias was smiling,
"I think he likes you!"
Ayanami blushed, and just remained silent. Javelin was laughing to herself, when she got a ping.
"Hey! I'm picking something up on my radar!"
"Call em out, toots!"
Tyler had reappeared like magic to float just above the Purple haired shipgirl. He placed a hand on her antenna,
"I'm gonna borrow your transmitter, prepare for a tickle!"
He then used her radar's pulses to form a image of the bogy in his mind. HE saw that it was a set of four large ships. As the image got clearer he saw they very very angular...
"I know that profile. We got Mass-produced Sirens, range 6000, portside. Counting four."
Hornet, Javelin, and Ayanami tightened up their formation.
"What’s the play?"
Hornet had a grimace on her face.
"We can't afford a hard battle, but we can't leave them. Too close to our transit route."
"Is there anything special we need to hit to kill them?"
"Just blow em up."
"Rias, stay put with the girls. If all it takes is a decent shot, I can handle a few mass sirens. Hornet, move like you have a purpose to the link up."
He ID'd the location, and flapped off, now going a solid four times his previous speed. Rias was having her head.
"There he goes. I see what Melody was saying."
Javelin was concerned.
"will he be alright?"
"Pff, if he's not back in twenty minutes, I'll owe you a back massage!"
Javelin eeeped, embarrassed at the sexy Devils' offer. Hornet was shaking her head.
"I don't like him going alone. we should try to help him."
"He doesn't need our help. Watch, if my guess is right, and if the stories I heard are true, we'll see the fireworks from here. so, just enjoy the mid-voyage entertainment ladies!"

Tyler was flapping his wings hard, eager to lay waste to some sirens. Genkestu was loving the taste of his now boiling blood.
"Wow, you feel amazing!"
"Glad you like it. This should just be a bit of light exercise. Hey, there they are, lets play!"
He dove to engage the black and red ships. He had his scissorblades out, and was merely using his wings to fight, as he was saving Genkestu's power for the main raid. As he dived, the Siren ships launched a small number of black fighter jets, and opened fire on him with energy cannons. Tyler laughed as he carved one fighter and then another in half. He then dove down beneath the cannon fire, and drew in a large breath
"DEMON DRAGON ROARRRRRRRR!!"
The black and red flames poured out I of his mouth as he flew across the surface of the ship, setting it ablaze with his hellish inferno.

"HOLY."
Hornet and the others could see the late day horizon just start to burn, as the fight got underway.
"What the hell is he?"
Rias watched as the horizon flashed as a large black beamed explosion was now visible.
"He is a Demon. He has more raw power then even a god."
Javelin was trembling has a massive shockwave was felt from the far off battle.
"Hornet, remember when lady Enterprise went wild?"
Hornet was also getting flashbacks to her sister's show of power.
"I do. He reminds me of her when she lost control."
"The main difference is that’s just him screwing around."
They all just stared at the busty devilgirl.
"That’s him PLAYING?"
"Yep. Remember those gloves? If he tears the blade out, he powers easily triple. Plus, well, just piss em off an watch."
The shipgirls were now just scared.
"I hope he stays our friend."

"Tch, this is child’s play!"
Tyler had torn one main ship in half, and blown up another. He was on another attack run, dodging incoming fire like it wasn't there, and just generally raising some hell. The blue-green waters of the ocean were burning from his Demon Dragon flames, which for some reason had taken a red tinge instead of the solid midnight black it was earlier. He sliced another fighter out of the sky, and readied another shot, when a large, green beam smashed into the siren
"DRAGON SHOT!"
DAMMIT ISSEI THAT ONE WAS MINE!"
He looked to see a red colored shape flying towards him. The shape reached him, and it was a tall armoured, man shaped dragon. The new arrival was taller then Tyler, but he knew it was just the balancebreaker at work, there were a large pair of red-green wings keeping the hulking thing in the sky, a massive emerald-like jewel set in the chest plate, and the visor had green eye plates. A long metal tail swished out behind this would-be rescuer.
"You owe me big time!"
Tyler didn't break eye contact as he charged a FULL-POWERED shot,
"DEMON GUN"
He fired a blast easily fifty feet in diameter, and the resulting explosion left a hole in the ocean three hundred feet wide, and a hundred feet deep. The last siren ship, the few planes that had been in the way, and the ocean water were just.....gone. Even the ocean seemed shocked, for the walls of the hole just hovered in place, instead of filling the new crater like water should. Issei just gaped at the Demon's flex, and even Drake, the dragon spirit possessing him was shocked into silence.
"Yeaaah, you were saying, bro?"
The spell broke, and the waters flooded into the crater, and large drops of ocean water started to fall. The pawn in the service of Rias Gremory was still speechless.

"Oh, come on Issei."
Rias held her head in her hands as the large, unmistakable green blast lit up the skies where Tyler's battle was. Ayanami was curious.
"Who's Issei?"
"A member of my world, and my current boyfriend. He's also a pawn in my service. Oh, let me explain."
Hornet was amazed by the power of the green beam.
"Sooo, he's the most powerful pawn and your strongest piece?"
"Yup. But he's arrogant, a HOPELESS perverted horndog, mind numbingly dense, and sometimes just blind."
There was a larger, far, far more powerful blast whose shockwave knocked the ladies, and Rias, over into the sea. They were stunned by the force at that distance. They righted themselves, and resumed moving.
"Just what the hell was that?"
A now soaking wet Rias was shaking her head, her once flowing blood red mane now weighing her down,
"THAT was a serious shot."
"THAT was him when he's serious?"
"He either just killed Issei, or REAALLLLLYYYY wanted to prove a point."


"So, ya gonna say sumthin or just admire my good looks?"
Tyler way just casually flapping his wings, unfazed by the fact he just blew up a solid quarter of an acre of ocean. Issei then got his head out of his ass.
"Sorry."
"Better. come on, lets bounce.'
He flapped and was soaring to rejoin the battle group. Issei was at his side after another moment.
"I'm Issei. I guess you're Tyler?"
"In the badassery. What up pervert king? Oh, an hey Drake."
The green gem pulsated as the Red dragon Emperor laughed,
"It is good to be acknowledged. I guess you know me?"
"Well, kinda hard to miss a dragon emperor's presence."
he had the emperor laughing as the boy he was inside of finally asked the burning question.
"Is Rias safe?"
Tyler then fixed him with a VERY intense glare.
"did you come from the town?"
Issei gulped, looking into his eyes was like the first time he got stabbed by Rain.
"I did"
"Is MELODY safe?"
"Melody?"
"Busty black haired girl with the single most brilliant pair of blue eyes you ever saw."
He saw Issei's face through his visor go a very....aroused shade of red. But he answered.
"Yeaaah, she's safe. I didn't have time to meet her cans, but-aghh!"
Tyler had flipped on a wing to pierce the sex addicted boy's armour with his bare hand to grab him by throat, eh then got right into his face and fixed him, with his most hate filled Demon Glare.
"I will only say this ONCE, Issei. I know you. I know your games. If I EVER even SUSPECT you of peeping, dressbreaking, listening to their racks, ANYTHING to the girls under MY command, I WILL. TEAR. YOU. APART."
Here he got even closer and his voice became even more filled with a barely contained rageful bloodlust.
"IF YOU EVER, EVER, DO ANYTHING TO MELODY I OR SHE DO NOT LIKE, YOU WILL SCREAM FOR DAYS BEFORE I. LET. YOU. DIE. Clear?"
Issei, and Drake were now both terrified and intimidated. Issei had never experienced such fear as when he looked into the enraged eyes of the Demon. Drake had never been so intimidated by anything ever. He took a solid five minutes to muster the strength to speak beneath the Demons rage.
"I promise! I won't do anything!"
"Well, coolio."
Tyler then flipped a wing to a open spot, his mood change from rageful bloodlust to cheery play flight like flipping a light switch. he was turning barrel rolls and corkscrews as he talked.
"So, is Melody sad?"
Issei and Drake now effectively had whiplash from his light switch flip.
"I didn't really talk to her. I got there, and she seperated me."
"SHE seperated you?"
"Ahh, yeah. I guess you can too?"
"I guess she got that too when I gave her my Gene. I'll look into it. so, you're here. What’s the word on the ground?"
He sighed.
"Akeno will be meeting us at the beach. She's coming with us, Asia will stay with Satuski. She makes me nervous, Satuski. Her and those she calls the elite four are watching over Melody with that guild, Fairytail? And, I think that’s all that’s new."
"We got Akeno? Oh NOW its a party. Her and Rias will pair off, and wherever the hell I put em is now secure. Asia, hmm Satuski will most likely have her hang with Yukina and Boton. She now has her elite four? Okay, them with Fairytail, yeaaaah Melody's safe. Wish I coulda been there to see Ira's face when he split, ahhhh wasted. Okay, Issei, we'll link with-oh hey, speak o the busty devil chick!"
he flipped a on a wing and dove to where Rias, Hornet, Javelin, and Ayanami were racing along. he came right up beside the still-drenched Rias.
"Yeesh, Rias, you're soaked! Fancied a swim?"
She took a swing at the playful jackass, who merely drifted to the side, making her miss.
"Arrogant jackass! YOU did this!"
"Oh, really? I'm sorry, here, "
He took in a breath, and unleashed his demon Dragon flame, engulfing her. She was then heard moaning,
"Ohhh, Wow, This feels amazing!"
He cut the flow, and she was dry as before. Her drenched sad looking blood red mane was now floating lightly in the breeze of the sea as they flew. She hugged him.
"That was unbelievingly warm. I kinda want another!"
"I can give you another flame bath later. But ta , I got a lost jackass I'd like you to handle."
She was confused.
"Lost...jackass?"
"Look up."
She did, only to find Issei with tears of joy on his face as he looked into Rias's eyes.
"President."
Tyler facepalmed, hard. Tyler then just sighed.
"I'mma back up, like waaaaaayyyy the fuck up. Hey, Hornet looks lonely."
He ducked out of Rias' warm hug to dart over to Hornet's side. The sexy Texan aircraft carrier was laughing at his hasty retreat.
"Not wanna watch?"
"Yeaaaah not interested in THAT lovers quarrel. so, enjoy the fireworks?"
Javelin chimed in.
"It was rather beautiful, the colors at this distance were amazing!"
"Glad you enjoyed the show. So, they lost four siren Mass produced models. I have their measure now."
Ayanami danced around a particularly choppy wave.
"The real sirens are far stronger."
"Makes sense. So, how’s our timetable looking?"
Javelin did a quick signal check.
"We're on course an ahead of schedule. We should sight land in one hour at our present speed."
"One hour to link up, how long will retrieval take?"
"Maybe an hour tops."
"Satuski and Mina are running that circus, we'll be ocean bound in twenty minutes, tops. then how long till link with main forces?"
"I believe it is a six hour voyage. But it will take longer since one of us will have our ship out."
"So, we're looking at an overnight link up trip. Once we link up how long till we reach the Ao?"
"Its a full day and a half voyage out."
"Okay. hey, I just realized something."
The ladies were now concerned.
"what?"
He was chuckling.
"I know you're gonna get a kick outta this. This trip will be the first time I've slept overnight on a ship at sea. Plus the it's my first cruise! Moving up in the world!"
The shipgirls all burst out laughing at his simple hearted firsts. Then Hornet looked back, to see Rias and Issei fighting. The two were very clearly arguing, but the front group couldn't make out what was said. Javelin was again concerned.
"Are they going to be alright?"
"Wow, you're almost as kind as Kiria. Let them be. They have a few...relationship issues to sort out."
Javelin was a very tenderhearted girl, but she let it be. Instead the unfamiliar name made her curious
"Who is this Kiria?"
"The worlds cutest little sister. Think Unicorn, but with the energy of.....Ayanami's little sisters in a twin tailed package."
"She sounds sweet!"
"She SOUNDS terrifying!"
They laughed.
"Kiria has a habit of blinding people. Meet her, and truuuust me, you'll love her to death in the first hug. If she don't git ya then well, the second hug will!"
Hornet was loving his gushing.
"She sounds like a wonderful little sister."
"Best part? She's a surrogate little sister. We're not even in the same family. But there is not a heart on this planet that smile can't melt. If it meets a heart that ISN'T affected, it my job to protect her from the evil. She couldn't be MORE of a little sister to me if we WERE blood. She's like that with everyone. At school, she's known as the Campus Little Sister."
"I can't wait to meet her!"
"Me neither!"
"I am curious."
"She is going to freakin LOVE you guys."
They smiled as the yelling behind them rose in intensity and feeling. Tyler just groaned. Then javelin glided over the waves to speak to the Demon.
"Why are they fighting like that?"
"Well, Javelin. Issei and Rias are lovers. Problem is he's a dense idiot. Rias has spent time with me and Melody, seeing how OUR relationship is has made her feel like her own is lacking. An example of this is their reunion. I am going to kiss my lover until we both can't breath. Maybe more an that, but depends on the place and time available. HE reunites with his girl, and instead of her name, guess what he calls her?"
Javelin was now just sad.
"what?"
"The first word out of his mouth: president. A TITLE, not her NAME."
"Oh, that poor girl!"
"Yup. Now that Rias has seen how em an Melody treat each other, I think she's started doubting her relationship with Issei."
here Ayanami interjected.
"How DO you treat her?"
"I don't deserve a girl just as perfect as she is. I know and I know she knows it. So, I bust my ass doing everything, anything, and everything else I can to put a smile on her face. I love her more ferociously then she realizes, and I try to SHOW her I do. Yet I know that anything I do is just the absolute bare minimum of what she deserves."
The girlships were now just jealous from LISTENING to him DESCRIBE how he treats her. But, Ayanami wasn't satisfied.
"Okay. Can you give an example?"
"An example? Like what, exactly?"
"Like, something you've done for her, or something you do now?"
"Hmmm, lets see. Oh, I know! for our one-week anniversary, I got her a ring, and for the one when we first met I got her a necklace. Another one, is she had spent the day in high heels, and her feet were sore, so I gave her a foot rub. Plus, well, I set her mother up with a five-star hotel stay and a personal Masseuse."
"That was cute till that last bit. You trying to buy the mother off?"
"Pff, she and my steward said the same damn thing! I assure you, that was NOT my game. I owed her mother for bringing me to the town I first met Melody. Plus, in did just because I could. I don't need another reason to spoil someone I care about. so, back to what i do for Melody? I protect her from everything. heh, sometimes I have so many ideas on just what I want to do for her I can't pick just ONE. So, does that answer your question Ayanami?"
She nodded.
"It does. Thank you. I admit, I'm a little jealous."
he smiled.
"So, seeing you and Melody's solid relationship threw extra strain on the cracks in hers?"
"Pretty much. I tell Melody I love her like twenty times in an hour when we're together. She has to DRAG it out of him, with a damn truck! I LOVE stealing kisses off her, ad she'll do the same to me. Poor Rias can barely get a hug. Plus when I show concern for Melody, I show CONCERN, not lust CLOAKED in concern. I love her sexy body, but I don't plunder her every chance I do. I am just an affectionate person. That guy will literally make the clothes fly off every girl he fights. Now, I may pull that kinda crap myself from time to time, but when it IS time for such play. ONLY WITH the girls that tell me they like it. Plus while I may crack filthy jokes ALL THE DAMN TIME, I have NEVER once peeked on a girl in the bath. Not even on Melody. he does it all the damn time. But, as much as he SAYS he wants a piece, he never goes for it. I feel REALLY bad for her, as SHE has to pounce him, and half the time he freezes!"
The shipgirls were a little red faced as he spoke, but they now all felt sympathy for the lovely red devil girl arguing with her lover. Tyler sighed.
"I'm gonna get high, see if I can't spot the beach. If ya get any visitors, well, Hornet will spank them."
"I'll spank you!"
"I knew I liked you for a reason!"
he then flapped his black wings hard, and shot into the upper sky like a gunshot, loving the rush of the wind on his face and his wings.
"Hey!"
"What up, Genkestu? Feeling left out?"
His glove Kamui seemed kinda confused.
"I can sense a Kamui."
"Like, Senkstu, Renkestu or Junkestu?""
"No. I don't know this one. But, I can feel Melody."
"Wait, MELODY?"
"Yes, she's getting closer. Like REALLLLLYYYY fast."
"Where?"
"Flip left wing and drop."
He did just that, flipping on his left wing, tucking the bat-like wings tightly and diving like a stone. he tore out of the cloud he'd flown into, and spotted a bright, black and white streak hurtling at the battlegroup like a rocket.
"Demon, who is that?"
"Relax, Hornet, I think the Angel came for her Demon."
"You really think?"
"I'mma bout to find the fuck out!"
He then tore out of his dive with the sound of tearing cloth as he flew with the speed of a roiling tempest towards the approaching light. Tyler reached the light to find it WAS Melody, in a full black and white kamui. He soared straight into his lover, grabbing her by the mouth with his own. She responded in kind, kissing her lover with everything she had. They then dropped from the sky like entangled stones. The battlegroup were horrified as they saw him fall, then Rias was reassuring them, as Melody's appearance would only serve to prove her point.
"It's okay! That’s his Angel! We're safe, but odds are they won't be able to talk for a bit."
Tyler and Melody dropped into the sea, still liplocked, as they desperately tried to convey their feelings through kissing. Tyler's wings spread out wide, and he carried them back to the surface, and held them above the water. Then they finally pulled back, and stared into each other's eyes.
"I missed you, Melody. I love you."
"I missed you, Tyler. I love you too."
He then got a look at his sexified lover. Her Kamui was black and white. The material only covering her massive breasts, and her kitty, with wide straps between the pieces, She had a large vent on her ass, ad it spewed steam, and she had a pair of black heeled boots on her feet,
"You look sexily dangerous my love. where'd you get it?"
She hugged her lover as she replied.
"It was made by Doctor Matoi. I just finished mastering it, and he also sent these with it."
She pulled an Identical pair of scissorblades to his own out of a small pouch. The main difference was they were black and white, matching her outfit. she was now every bit the warrior that Ryuko was. Tyler just hugged her tightly.
"I'm glad we don't need to part now."
She hugged him back just as tightly.
"So am I."
"Hey, may I introduce myself?"
She smiled,
"Of course love."
He cut a finger and rubbed his blood on a strap by her massive cleavage. he then heard a lewd female moan as the female Kamui drank his blood.
"Ohhhhhhh, I loveeee this blood!"
"Nice to kinda hear ya, my thread based friend."
"Ohhh, such a strong voice too! I'm getting fuzzy!"
He smiled,
"So, what’s your name?"
"Zengetstu."
"Wild-blood. Niiiiice. Just remember, my horny thread friend, that rack is MINE to play with.”
“Ohhhhh, I’ll keep them nice and supported, and well fondled!”
“Wow, didn’t know Kamuis came in horngirl modes too. So, Melody. Wanna fly?”
Her beautiful sapphire eyes started sparkling as she powered her kamui down to spread her Angel wings. In a normal state, her Kamui was a sailor suit like Matoi’s only the crop top bulged around her massive melons. Tyler took his lover’s hand and they retook the sky to catch up to the still moving battlegroup. They caught up after few minutes. Tyler was twirling around and around with Melody directly across from him. They parted to flit around Rias, Issei, Ayanami, Javelin, and they reconnected just above Hornet. The lovers were just lost in each other. They parted to soar high, and then they would corkscrew in opposite rotations as they moved. They would then break and dive at each other only to fly by with inches to spare. Javelin was captivated by the Angel flying with her Demon.
“Wow, It’s like they’re dancing together.”
Here Rias, having just given up her argument with Issei, flew to the awestruck destroyer.
“That is EXACTLY what they are doing. that is the dance in their hearts that breaks out whenever they are together. Their wings are just giving it 3D movement.”
Javelin’s eyes were clued to the lovers aerial show.
“I could watch them for hours.”
“If someone doesn’t poke them, they’d stay up there for DAYS. They’re in their own little world up there. And they the only ones in it.”
Ayanami felt a loud thrumming in her heart as she watched.
“I understand what he was saying now. You can FEEL just how much they love each other just from that dance alone!”
Rias and Issei could feel it too. Rias sighed sadly, as she saw the two above fly close just to kiss, and then part, only to reconnect lips minutes later. Issei, on the other hand, was ogling Melody’s massive, heaving breasts as she flew.
“She’s pretty!”
Rias just flew to Hornet’s side, just tired of his non-stop pervyness. Hornet patted the clearly frustrated devil.
“There, there, Rias. Just breathe. Maybe Tyler’s sweetness will rub off on your boy.”
“I hope so. But, somehow I don’t see that happening.”
“Hey, should we get them? We’re nearly there.”
“I’ll do it. Hey! Quit making the rest of us look bad!”
Tyler had Melody by her hands and they were spiraling around, when Rias’s voice reached them.
“Time to call it?”
She sighed,
“I guess.”
“Alright, Rias, we’re comin down.”
They spilt and rolled into a dive to float just above the group. Tyler was looking at Rias, and saw her shoulders shaking.
“Hey, Rias, you doing good? I can carry you again if you get tired.”
She smiled at his never ceasing kindness.
“Thank you, but I’m good for now.”
“Give a holler if you need a break.”
He then just started playing I the sky again, while Melody drifted closer to Rias.
“I see you two got close.”
The sexy Blood headed devil smiled fondly.
“I wouldn’t say close. He’s just a kind soul. he gives good hugs though.”
“Don’t lie. They’re the best!”
she and Melody then just started laughing, while Issei was very clearly fuming, as Rias had basically called their relationship a joke when placed beside Tyler and Melody. Then Melody got curious.
“Hey, he said carry. Wanna spill?”
Rias just laughed.
“I’m not used to this much flying, and he noticed. So, he offered to carry me until I got my breath back. Though, I think I should tell you something.”
The blue eyed beauty was now concerned
“what happened?”
“I had to use like half my power to heal him. I heard on how he took a beam from those, Neroui? That’s the name, right? He took a shot, and that Wendy said she barely closed the wound. Yeah, BARELY BARELY closed. If he even POKED that spot, it would have torn back open. Let that sink in, from what I saw of him, till maybe an hour ago, he had a single millimeter holding that wound closed.”
Melody went pale as she remembered he STILL hadn’t rested since that battle. Not TRULY rested. she then looked to Rias.
“How did you know he was still hurt?”
“He said his chest was aching. ACHING, like he was just sore.”
Melody then started trembling,
“Rias. He admitted to PAIN. He complained of PAIN. I have never, in all the time I have known him, NEVER once heard him say something hurt. Let THAT sink in.”
Rias did, and they both shuddered. Then Melody looked at her.
“were you able to heal him?”
“I was. He’s at full strength. First thing he did was cut his finger, and over me his blood to restore my strength. Like he was thanking me at eh same damn time.”
“Did you take it?”
“I did. I then felt very.......weird.”
“Like a raging inferno had taken you into it’s heart, and was so wild it could incinerate the world?”
“And as long as I stayed within that flame, nothing could touch me? Yes! That! Exactly that!”
“Intoxicating, isn’t it Rias?”
The granddaughter of the king of the underworld smiled,
“It is VERY intoxicating! I want more!”

Tyler could see the beach now.
“Hornet, land ho.”
“Roger.”
Tyler flapped his wings hard, sending a loud thunder boom echoing off the waves, signaling the return of the Demon. He looked and saw a number of small vessels with the units of the assault force going to meet with the carrier group. Tyler spotted Mina and a tall girl in the same uniform as Rias.
“Hey, Mina. Guess you met the sexy Priestess of Thunder! Just, watch for the chains!”
“Will do.”
“Oh my, how bold!”
“You ain’t seen nothing yet toots! Mina, how we looking?”
“get down here, I’ll so you.”
“Clear the deck!”
Tyler then back flipped into a dive, and dropped to land on the deck of the small ferry. He folded his wings as he strode to greet the ladies. Akeno, Rias’s queen, was a tall girl. She had long black hair and purple eyes that just seemed to tease you, her chest was massive, even bigger then Rias’s own bust, and she had a suggestive smile as she saw him checking her out.
“Like what you see?”
“Not bad for a dom. Just keep the sparks under wraps, or the sheets, which ever.”
she put a hand to her face in mock offense.
“My, how bold sir. I fear what you’d do if we were alone!”
“Trust me Akeno, open that door, he’ll jump you here and now.”
Tyler laughed as Satuski hopped down from an upper deck.
“What up my Sexy thread based badass!”
She smiled, and as he walked past, she grabbed his face and stole a kiss off the boy. she then tried to take off, but he caught her by the ankle.
“Nice try, but gotcha!”
He then pulled her back down to PROPERLY steal a kiss, and after she was panting. Akeno was watching with blatant excitement.
“THAT is how you steal a kiss, Lady Satuski!”
She laughed as she went to walk away, only to get a hefty spank as she passed.
“As good as Zerotwo?”
“Not even close. Yours is nice, but hers is just not FAIR.”
“I guess I need to do more ass exercises!”
“If you ever want to be restuffed, well, hell you know the drill!”
“Not yet. But I WILL soon!”
Tyler laughed as she used her kamui to check in with Sakamoto. Tyler then went to stand beside Akeno and Mina. The S&M lover clearly enjoying his flirting.
“I take it she’s yours?”
“One of mine, yes. My primary is with Rias.”
That got Akeno’s attention.
“How is she?”
“She’s fine. But her relationship with Issei is on the verge going down in flames....again. Go find her. Odds are she has a drop dead gorgeous girl with brilliant blue eyes and white wings nearby.”
She nodded and flew off with her own wings. Mina smiled.
“Her and Rias are close.”
“Like sisters. If I remember right, they grew up together. so, where we at raid wise?”
The experienced base commander had an updated roster.
“We’ve got Issei and Melody on the raid force. Gomagore, NoNo, Ryko and Seyka, or the elite four as you know them, are now with Satuski. They with Fairytail, Vector Lucy, Yusuke, Hiei, kurama, Kawabara, Maka, Soul, death the Kidd, Liz, Patty, Zerotwo and her team with their franxx are our guards.”
“I’mma pay a visit to see Hiei. Dude need to understand I’m the shotcaller here.”
“I understand. If you want to, we’re ahead of schedule. Go say hi to our new recruits.”
“Sure. I can give Zerotwo a goodbye spank!”
Mina just shook her head as he flapped off.
“The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of a loveable, perverted, arrogant jackass,”

Tyler smiled as he flew to where he figured Yusuke’s crew would be. He found them by a large outdoor cafe. Tyler saw Yusuke with Kayko under his arm, Boton throwin back tea Yukina getting hit on by Kawabara, an older wrinkled lady sitting across from Yusuke, with a tall boy in a pinkish red uniform on her right and a short guy with his booted feet on the table in a black cloak. Tyler landed and folded his wings as he walked up to the group,
“Nice to see you still doping nothin of any real value Yusuke.”
“Pff, shove it where it hurts,”
“There’s all the pieces of a dirty joke there, but Kayko’s lookin at me.”
That got a snort from Yusuke and Kawabara, and a groan from Boton and Kayko. Tyler then stood by the group,
“So, in case you haven’t guessed, or Yusuke forgot, I’m Tyler. The commander of this circus. Oh, an if ya been around, ya may know by my other name. The Demon.”
“Pff, how revolting to have a mere human claim to be one of us.”
Tyler just laughed.
“Well, yup, no mistaking that half-assed jackass. Hiei, right?”
He got a glare from the short guy. Hiei was four feet tall, with a two foot hair doo, beady eyes, and black outfit. Tyler matched eyes with Hiei, and just smiled.
“Bring it little man.”
Hiei moved like lightning, but Tyler had him by the throat, and in a crater on the beach fifty feet from the starting position, a blade made from a finger hovering over his eye.
“ya got zero chance. so, yeaaah, watch yourself.”
He then vanished, only to reappear back at the table.
“Sorry bout that. Needed to show him what a true Demon’s terror feels like. So, Kurama, right?”
The tall red haired boy was smiling as he introduced himself.
“I am. It is a pleasure to meet you. I see you already know Yusuke.”
“He does do a mean green bean impersonation.”
The old lady cracked up at that one. Yusuke just glared at her, but everyone else was laughing.
“Riiiight, yeah, just laugh it up.”
Tyler then sighed, as a massive, flaming black dragon rose up behind him. The others, except for Yusuke, Kawabara, Yukina, Kayko and Boton all tried to move. Tyler rubbed his eyes, as he grabbed a single fang of the flaming dragon. He twisted and the dragon dissipated into nothingness. He then turned to look at a shocked Hiei.
“Seriously? THAT’S the best you got with that thing? here, LET ME SHOW YOU.”
Tyler held out his hand, and a red and black flaming dragon, just soared out of his palm.
“DEMON DRAGON OF THE SUFFERING FLAME”
The dragon then fixed it’s gaze on Hiei, and in the blink of an eye, engulfed him. Then the dragon curled up with the now writhing in agony Hiei trapped in the center.
“Ya got two choices: cut the shit NOW, or die screaming. Your call.”
He then looked back to the group.
“yeah, so, I take it, your Genki then?”
The old lady had retaken her seat, along with a visibly impressed Kurama.
“I am. I see you and Yusuke are similar.”
“Eh, just a bit. Least I have a decent taste in clothes.”
“I will punch you.”
“Your point? So, Genki, I see you didn’t get you young form back. How’s your strength?”
she flexed a wrinkled fist.
“All here.”
“Before torture ball or after torture ball?”
Her eyes went wide, then back to normal.
“So, you were a fan. After the spirit wave orb.”
“Not good enough. Here, this’ll get you there.”
He held out a cut finger with his blood. She looked at him like he was stupid.
“You want me to drink you blood?”
“either willingly or I force it down your throat. Your call.”
“You’d go that far?”
“Well I set that idiot on fire just to prove a point sooo, what do you think?”
She sighed and took his blood. Her body was engulfed in a bright light, and when it went out, she was easily fifty years younger. She was still short, only reaching Tyler’s waist, she had large bright pink eyes, long flowing pink hair, and her skin was smooth.
“Well?”
She walked out, and charged a spirit gun blast. she fired and the force pushed her a good three inches into the ground as the 6 foot shot launched into orbit. She then looked at him,
“Well? I’m awesome aren’t I?”
“You’re decent, but, please, ALLOW ME.”
He walked out to the railing, and held out his finger. There was no charge, no sign of strain, and no break in his cocky smile.
“DEMON GUN”

A fifteen foot wide blast tore itself out of his finger, and rocketed to the sky, carving a line of black and red light visible for miles. He then just sauntered over to look at Genki.
“Yeaaahhh, that’s how I bring the boom boom.”
“It’s true Grandma, all of us together don’t have a snowballs chance in hell against that freak.”
The evident respect in Yusuke’s voice settled the pissing match. Genki then held out her fist.
“If you got the respect of my favorite dimwit, I guess you’re okay.”
“Just don’t break my rules, an yer good.”
he knuckle bumped her and then looked to see Hiei still writhing.
“You done?”
His voice was full of anguish.
“What do you want?”
“For you to help. AND for you to not give me the same crap you gave Yusuke. Cause if you do, then you, Yukina and those dingdongs at that table will die screaming at my hands.”
“It’s true, Hiei. He really will kill us all. Just agree, dammit.”
“fine I agree.!”
“coolio.”
The flames went out like a light, and Tyler flicked a drop of blood in his gaping mouth, insta-healing him.
“Well, now we understand each other, I got a hot piece of ass to spank! Later Yusuke!”
he tore off into the sky. Genki looked at her former student.
“So, that’s the one they call Demon.”
“We can’t compete with that guy, Genki. He can and will kill us all.”

Tyler flew to wear Zerotwo was hanging with Satuski and her elite four. Tyler landed, and planted a greeting spank on Zerotwo’s perfectly firm ass, only to steal a kiss off Satuski.
“It still firm, Darling?”
“I can’t WAIT to pierce that thing! Oh, and is that cinnamon I taste Satuski?”
Gomagorie was LIVID at this attack on his mistress.
“THREE STAR GOKU UNIFORM: SHAKLE REGALIA, MK4!”
Tyler tore the blade out of his glove,
“LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU”
He then had his bloodred scissorblades out. The former cover fighters were instantly pale as they felt th sheer waves of power radiating from his Kamui. Then Satuski grabbed his face, and stole a kiss back. Then she turned to her friends.
“stand down. This is Tyler. My lover.”
Gomagorie powered down, and knelt before the Lady and the demon.
“My apologizes, milady. I didn’t realize.”
Gomagore was easily six plus feet tall, and wider then most doors. His uniform went back to it’s white jacket and pants, instead of the suit of armour it had just been. Tyler powered down too,. but instead spread his Demon wings out wide.
“So, I see her living shield is still nearly impenetrable. Get up big man. That Goku uniform is kinda gnarly.”
He rose, and the elite four introduced themselves.
“I am Ira Gomagorie. I am Lady Satuski’s living shield.”
“I am Ryko. Lady Satuski’s fist.”
“Nice image, but go on.”
she wacked him,
“Jackass”
“I am Momo. I’m her cute announcer.”
“Kiria’s got you beat in the cuteness department.”
“She does.”
“poo!”
“HA!”
“I am Satuski’s intelligence officer, Seyka.”
“Yeesh, I am not liking the resemblance between him and Seyiake.”
Satuski grimaced, as she knew of the vile blackmailer that had made Satski’s life a nightmare. Tyler the went and spanked Zero two again, getting her to jump.
“Seriously, that thing is just too perfect. well, I got what I wanted, I got a few more heart attacks to give, so spank ya later!”
He flapped off, as Zerotwo and Satuski waved him off. MoMo had seen that look in Satuski’s eyes.
“wow, the Lady Satuski, in looove?”
She smiled as she looked to her friend.
“If HE’d showed up at Honoji, I think i’d have locked us in a bedchamber.”
Zerotwo was still watching as eh flapped into a dive near the center of town.
“If I’d met him in my world, I’d never leave the Franxx. Not without My darling.”

Tyler had found Maka and her small team looking at a store front. He landed with a heavy woosh. And came up for a knuckle bump from Soul.
“Hiya, Maka, I heard you were giving kids nightmares with that face, so i came to ask you to wear a bag.”
She slugged him HARD for that one, while Soul and a blue spikey haired kid just laughed at his joke. He then got a hard bro fist from the guy.
“Hi, I’m the world newest star, Blackstar! everything is under control!”
“Well, it better be, my friends get hurt I’ll strangle you with Tsubaki’s chain! Nice to meetchya though.”
Blackstar could FEEL the threat as he said it. The black suited Kidd then used soul Perception to see his soul, and immediately threw up. Tyler looked at the retching reaper son.
“Damn, so good lookin I make dude hurl? That’s a new one. Get a good look?”
He looked at him, an expression of pure revulsion on his face,
“That soul is disgusting. Such pain, anguish. As a Reaper, I cannot let such an evil soul exist.”
“Kidd, if you raise a finger, you, me, Soul, Liz, Patty, all of us will die screaming. And there won’t be a damned thing we can do to stop him, hell we couldn’t even slow him down.”
Kidd then looked to Maka, and he saw she had seen it too. He cleaned his mouth and was about to speak when another shadow passed overhead,
“Love.”
Tyler looked to see Melody in a light blue dress floating above them, her white wings softly flapping as she hovered.
“Hey, good lookin, miss me?”
He held his arms out as she furled her wings to drop into them. She then liplocked him. As the lovers kissed, Maka nudged Kidd.
“Look now.”
He did, and he felt tears form in his eyes as he saw how their souls merged. Even with his Reaper’s eyes, he could not tell where one soul ended and where the other began. Tyler’s vile black soul was now the purest of white, and Melody’s a solid Blue that had a very soothing feel to it. Tyler then got his tongue out of his lovers mouth.
“Time to go?”
“Not yet. I wanted to be with you.”
“I you. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Tyler then unfurled his wings.
“Sorry, but my Angel gets top priority. Later, Maka. hey, Soul, that bag thing was true! I trust you can take it from here.”
Then he was gone, flapping off with his angel in his arms. Kidd was shaken by the roiling evil he’d seen.
“Maka, his soul,”
“Is more evil then a Kishin. I know, I saw it too.”
“And HE’S leading us?”
“Did you see the transformation when Melody flew up?”
“I did. I have never seen a soul merge so......completely with another. Not even my father and yours can achieve that.”
“THAT is why we follow him. And because well....we have no choice.”

Tyler was smiling as he flew with his Angel in his arms. She was cradled in his arms like a princess, and she was loving it. He loved how she felt in his arms.
“Hey, love?”
“Yes?”
“Whose warmer, me or Rias?”
“I see you two talked. I have to admit, Rias has a few degrees on you.”
“I like her.”
“I do too. Her an Issei’s relationship is on the verge of burning to the ground.”
“Her relationship is a joke next to ours. And she sees it,”
“Get this bullshit, they reunite and guess what that idiot called her?”
“What, love?”
“President.”
“Are you fucking kidding me? He reunites with his supposed lover and he uses her TITLE to address her? Jesus christ.”
“Side note, it seems that religious terms still harm Rias and her ilk here too.”
“Seriously? That’s kinda precious!”
“Right? I can make a few pranks with that!”
“Please don’t use our friends weaknesses for a prank. Okay love?”
“Sure. Still, President? They fought until you showed up. So, a good twenty minutes? They woulda still been at it if you hadn’t rolled in like a sunbeam.”
She snuggled him, and then placed a hand on his chest.
“It doesn’t hurt anymore. I think my muscles were just tired. Haven’t worked this hard in a while.”
He had no clue on just how bad he’d been hurt. Melody decided to not tell him. As Rias had given him a clean bill, and she trusted the busty devil girl. Tyler flew to where Hornet had brought her aircraft carrier out, and he could see that most of the strike witches Strikers were already on board. As he looked he spotted Rias’s hard to mistake red hair on a lower deck bay, with another equally busty girl beside her.
“I Guess Akeno found her.”
“Yeah. They seem to be having quite the girls chat there.”
“It looks like Rias’s winning, if that look on Akeno’s face is anything to go by.”
“It would seem we start fires where ever we go.”
“Hey, if they’re that threatened by our relationship, then they need to look more closely at their own.”
“True. Hey, who’s that?”
Tyler looked to see Javelin and Ayanami sitting on Hornet’s deck looking at the city.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce you. Come on, you’ll like them.”
She smiled fondly as they landed behind the two girls. They then walked over.
“Hey, Javelin, Ayanami, I forgot to introduce you.”
The girls looked to see Tyler and Melody hand in hand approaching. Both shipgirls were blown away by Melody’s beauty.
“Love, that pretty bunny looking girl there is Special Destroyer Ayanami of the elegant Sakura empire. That cutie with the spear is Royal Navy Light Destroyer Javelin. Ladies, this is my lover Melody.”
Melody smiled as the two girls stood and curtsied.
“A pleasure.”
“Indeed. You are very beautiful.”
“Aww, thank you. Ayanami, you’re with Sakura Empire,. right?”
The destroyer lifter her head.
“Yes miss.”
“I kinda wanna introduce her to Sakura, she’d have a field day.”
“Sakura, queen of the Sakura Empire. I can hear that scamp’s ego trip now.”
“Sakura?”
“His ACTUAL little sister. She has Silver hair. We all call her our Little Silver Fairy.”
“Fairytail’s gonna freakin love her.”
“She and Mavis have been nearly inseparable.”
“That’s precious! Hey, we got the time, lets go see our Silver Fairy!”
“That’s a lovely idea.”
“See ya later ladies, hey, Javelin, I can’t wait to see YOUR guns!”
He and Melody then threw themselves of the side of the flight deck and flew away, leaving a very red faced Javelin behind with Ayanami. They flew to where the Fairies had been rostering, and sure enough there was Sakura, playing some game with Mavis and Ghost. Tyler and Melody landed to a squeal.
“Scary big brother! Melody!”
Sakura came in for a hug from Tyler, and he swung her up on a wing. He then gave Ghost a fond pat. Sakura was loving her knew found height on a demon wingtip. Mavis came over to greet the two.
“I didn’t expect to see you so soon, Tyler.”
“We’re ahead of schedule. So I thought I’d check in on my Silver Fairy here!”
“EEEEP!”
“See? Thanks for looking after my little sister here, Mavis.”
The cream haired lady was taken aback.
“that charming girl is.....your sister?”
“Adoptive, but yeah. Hey! Watch it!”
Sakura was trying to swing on his wing. He then flipped his wing to send her skyward with a shriek of surprise. As she fell, she was caught by Melody’s white bird wing, and she was quickly cradled into her massive chest.
“Melody, you’re an Angel now?”
She smiled as she hugged the small girl.
“Of course.”
Mavis just looked at the two lovers playing with the small girl, s if they were her parents. Tyler and Melody were now just tossing the small girl between their wings, Sakura giggling with her flights. Tyler had just caught her when a loud horn was heard. Tyler caught her and hugged her tightly. Melody did too,
“We got a job. You do too.”
Sakura got a look of seriousness.
“What is it?”
“Earn that brand on that arm. Okay?”
He had seen the Fairytail brand on her forearm. Sakura then saw the same on his shoulder. Mavis the placed a hand on Melody’s shoulder, and it appeared there too.
“Welcome....to FAIRYTAIL!”
Tyler placed the Silver fairy into the arms of the Fairy Tactician.
“Look after them, Mavis. Please.”
Tyler then took Melody’s hand and they leapt into the sky to rejoin the departing battle group. Sakura was crying as she watched them go. Mavis just held the small girl, and prayed they would come back.
Tyler and Melody were gliding by the beach, when a loud bang was heard, followed by a bright red flare. They looked to see All of Tyler’s friends and Aquors waving them off. They couldn’t hear anything, but Tyler drew a large breath, and blew a fireball into the sky. Everyone in the town saw the large red letters
WE WILL COME BACK TO YOU, WE PROMISE

Tyler and Melody then flew to Hornet’s ship. On the beach Aki was sad watching her hero fly off to war with his Angel hand in hand.
“It’s kinda fitting for them.”
Amaki came to stand beside the kendo captain.
“How?”
“Him flying off to war with a set of Demon wings, and her right beside him with Angel wings.”
Aki looked to see another large bang, another message.

WE’LL BE BREAKING BEDS WHEN WE GET BACK! GET READY AKI!!

“That arrogant jackass! I fucking love him!”
Aki was now crying her eyes out, as her hero had remembered her.

“that was kinda excessive, love.”
He was laughing as they landed on deck.
“I bet it made her laugh. So, ya know, worth it.”
“I like your style!”
He looked to see Akeno striding over to the couple. she was dressed in a red and white Shrine Priestess robe. Tyler smiled as he greeted the Queen.
“Hey, gotta make a point somehow. So, Is that your Priestess of thunder getup?”
She smiled,
“It is. Like it?”
“Pff, I got MY sexy succubus right here. But, I didn’t know Shrine Priestesses came with a devilish good time!”
She laughed into her wide sleeve.
“Oh, my I think I might like you!”
“Eh, truuuust me, toots, they ALL say that! Ouch! Hey!”
“Arrogant jackass! Quit hitting on my Queen!”
Rias had come upon the scene and wacked him good. Tyler smiled as he rubbed his head.
“I knew she was your queen and all, buuuut I didn’t know you rolled like that. Nice surprise though.”
Akeno was laughing as Rias just straight up slugged him this time. Then the Priestess looked to her best friend.
“Oh, Rias I feel it too.”
The sexy red head sighed,
“I hoped you would. Lets discuss this some more.”
“I agree.”
Tyler had a question.
“So, are the rest of your board accounted for Rias?”
She looked at him,
“They all here, aboard ship.”
“I am soooooo gonna fuck with Koneko!”
“I heard that.”
He then felt a rock smack him in the teeth. He then looked to see the white haired loli ring out her hand.
“The fuck yo head made of?”
“Stone, hot air, and reeeeeeeaaallly shitty jokes. Nice shot by the way. Erza’s got ya beat, but not bad.”
“Suck it.”
“That was fast! But hey, if ya want.”
She just hit him again, HARD. He was laughing as he sized her up. Koneko was a small girl about Mavis’s size, with short white hair. She was wearing the same black and white uniform that Rias wore. She saw him checking her out,
“Pervert.”
“Pff, I am-actually I have no defense here.”
She just groaned, and walked away. Rias patted her as she passed.
“I’d say you get used to it, but he has puns too.”
“Fuck me.”
“After Melody, but eh sure why not?”
“She is going to beat you to death with a plane, you keep doin that.”
He looked to see a tall boy with clean blonde hair, and a sleek uniform approach. he was about to greet the guy, when Melody gripped his arm. He felt her trembling.
“chad flashbacks?”
she nodded.
“It’s okay. This pretty boy is Kyba Yuto. He’s that Knight i told you about.”
The boy bowed deeply.
“I am sorry to have offended you, milady.”
“Relax bro. Melody, look in his eyes, ye’ll see.”
she did, and instantly relaxed as she saw the familiar pain a sufferer has. Kyba was confused.
“Do I have something on my face?”
“Nah, yer good. You just reminded her of the last prefect pretty boy she knew. didn’t end well. Dude was the type that everything just rolled his way with zero effort on his part. So, that past o your is a comfort for her.”
He sighed,
“I understand. I see you truly know us.”
“Still not sure if that’s a good thing or not. still, though, least the parties gonna be nuts.”
He smiled.
“That they will. Hey, there’s Rias.”
“Go give her a backslap, tell her I sent it.”
“You have a deathwish.”
“Nah, just a fucked up sense o humor. I locked my pet wolf in a room with my friends once. They LOST it when she howled!”
Kyba just left shakin his head at the boy. Then He kissed Melody.
“Better?”
she laid her head in his chest.
“Much.”
“Glad to hear it. Kyba only LOOKS like a pretty boy.”
She smiled at his concern. Then she pulled back.
“I’m gonna go explore a bit. I’ve never been on an aircraft carrier.”
“Okay, love. I’m gonna go check in with Mina and the others.”
“Give Yoshkia a hug for me.”
“Will do. Hey, just to be weird. This ship IS Hornet’s body. Sooo, when you go below decks, you’re inside another girl.”
Melody snorted at her nasty lover.
“I love you.”
“I love you”
They parted, and he went to the tall tower where a large tent was set up. He ducked under P51s as he did so, nearly tripping over Shirley as he did so.
“Oh, sorry, I didn’t see you there.”
She laughed as she stood,
“Yer good. So, you’re the Demon, eh?”
“So, you’re the fastest witch alive, eh? Niiiiice!”
She laughed. she was a tall girl, had long russet colored hair, bouncing breasts and wore a green jacket. he had liked her in the show, and found he loved in IRL too. He then spotted the tools all over the place.
“So, dissecting and bisecting the new toys?”
“I’m trying to upgrade our strikers.”
“Hmm, my opinion? I would wait for any heavy work till we’re at the new base. I think I can get use some fighter jets for you to tinker with.”
she looked at him,
“fighter jets? Like that jet striker?”
“Yup. Only these DON’T kill their pilots. Well, not usually. Most time its the Pilots damn fault. Oh, hey, wanna know what the airspeed record is?”
Here her eyes lit up.
“What?”
“Mach 4.”
“Mach.....4?”
“Yup. I can fly Mach 4 with my Kamui. It hurts like hell after. But I can do it.”
her eyes lit up with a new dream.
“I think I should warn you of something.”
Here she became concerned.
“What’s that?”
“Flying at that speed is extremely damaging for a human body. At that speed, your lungs can’t draw in air, so you can’t breath. My Kamui forces the air down my throat. If I have to fly like that for an extended period of time, I can’t move. Now, I don’t know how your magic will affect the sheer strain, I just wanted you to be aware. I can give you websites to study. You DO know how to use our internet, right?”
she wacked him with a wrench.
“That was the first thing I learned!”
“Niiiice! Hey, lets go crusin in my camero sometime.”
She looked at him,
“Camero?”
“American Muscle car. Fuck it, I got this.”
He pulled his phone up, and pull a video of his ride while he’d been drifting around some corners. He saw Shirley’s eyes lit up as she heard the roaring engine.
“So, you in?”
“Ahh, hells yeah!”
he high fived her and went on his way. He then entered the tent to find Mina, Hornet, and Sakamoto all around a table with a large map. He then spotted Sonya with a set of glowing green antennae sticking out of her pretty head. She smiled as she saw him look at her. He had liked the shy girl in the show, so he wanted to be her friend now. He smiled at her, and went to stand beside the planning ladies.
“Hey, Mina, Hornet, Major Badass. Sonya! What’s the legged word?”
Sonya blushed shyly as he called her out, while Sakamoto threw her head back laughing.
“Major badass. I love it!”
“Well, Barkhorn’s captain badass.”
“Pffff, oh I bet she loved it!”
“every time I say it. so, Commander badass, where we at?”
The ladies all smiled, then Sonya spoke up,
“Do you have one for me?”
“Hmmm, Let me think. Oh! Howabout Pretty Badass?”
She blushed as the other ladies chuckled. she then smiled shyly,
“I like it.”
“Well, alright! so, we got Commander Badass, Pretty badass, Major badass, Captain badass, and a Texan. Yeaaaah the enemies fucked.”
“Texan? I like it.”
“Toots, you’ll freakin LOVE Texas. So, how’s the shake an bake?”
The ladies got serious now.
“Sonya, can you get us Wales?”
“Yes ma’am.”
“She can talk to whales now? Ahh, nifty.”
“Can you focus?”
“Barely. But sure.”
“Ugh.”
He smiled at Mina’s defeated sigh. Then a high society lady’s voice was heard being broadcast from the antennae on Sonya’s pretty head.
“Hornet, glad you’re on your way back.”
The sexy Texan smiled as she replied.
“I got our raiders safely aboard.”
“I am so sorry you have to have Issei inside you, OUCH!”
sakamoto AND Mina smacked him for that one. Wales was heard chuckling.
“I guess the rumors of the Demon are true.”
“Sadly.”
Every voice, except Sonya’s, replied at the same time.
“Nice to feel welcome. So, wales, how’s the shitshow on your end?”
“We’re secure for now. we got Laffey’s ears up.”
“can she detect neroui?”
“Easily. She says they’re loud.”
“Just a thought, but can you detect sirens Sonya?”
she smiled,
“They can’t hide form me.”
“I knew I liked you for a reason. Okay. So, what’s the status of your crew Wales?”
“All green and awaiting the witches.”
“Mina will command the sky dance. I’d appreciate if you direct the swimmers.”
“Of course sir.”
“We can expect sirens to pay a visit too.”
He heard her shock as she replied.
“What gave you that intel?”
“Two things. One: Azur lane is taking part. That ALONE is more then enough to convince me.”
“Okay. The other?”
“I already sank four Mass produced Siren ships. They tried to start the party early, but Javelin detected them first.”
“what do you think fo the mass produced models?”
“A helluva a lot easier then Neroui. Just pure boom boom.”
She sighed,
“Of course it would be easier for you.”
“Tch, I just like blowing shit up. So, is Enterprise stable?”
Wales got very serious now.
“She is. According to Belfast, her nightmares have stopped. even If we still don’t fully understand what they mean.”
“I do. I’ll explain when we relink.”
she just went silent and eh could HEAR her rub her head.
“Okay. As for the rest of our fleet, we’re on stand by thirty kilometers from the Hive.”
“Helluva a sight, ain’t it?”
“It’s like a giant floating tornado.”
“That spits out flying death machines. so, anything else to report?”
“Not at present.”
“coolio. Anything else?”
Mina, Sakamoto and Hornet shook their heads.
“We’re settled in for a long voyage.”
“All our strikers are secure in the hanger.”
“All personnel are now just prepping.”
“Hmm, just a thought, Hey, Wales.”
“What is it?”
“Is Vestal the only repair ship on station?”
“We have Akashi too now. They’re enough.”
“Even in a worst case scenario?”
“Yes, they are. Vestal is the best repair ship we have.”
“Okay. well i got nuthin.”
He then yawned, HARD. He shook his head.
“Hey, anyone got an energy drink i can bum?”
“Heads up!”
He caught the can tossed to him, and he turned to see Yoshkia passing with a basket.
“Thanks toots! I owe ya one!”
He then chugged it, shivered, and incinerated the can to atoms.
“Instant garbage disposal.”
He looked at the now concerned faces of Mina and Sakamoto.
“what?”
“You really should rest.”
“You haven’t stopped yet. we can’t have YOU collapsing.”
He smiled, glad for their concern.
“I’m good for another three days at my current pace. Don’t worry about me. So, am I good here?”
They all sighed,
“We can finish up here.”
“Just some logistical point now.”
“Yeah, we’re good.”
“coolio, I’mma go get lost inside Hornet’s rockin bod. Later ladies!”
He strolled out as the ladies sighed, then Wales spoke up.
“What did you mean, still haven’t stopped?”
“He was the first in the sky when the Neroui attacked. here, we got a video of the battle for you.”
“I have it. Technology in this world is incredible. Wait, he took a direct hit?”
“That was after 4 solid hours of fighting. He can’t predict Neroui beams, so he’s dodging them all on pure reflexes.”
“The timestamp, 2:30? He’s been going like that for 6 hours?”
“He also fought four sirens alone.”
“And rode in a franxx with Zerotwo and had a training bout in it too.”
“Plus the strain that Kamui puts on his body,”
“Plus just poorly healed that wound on his chest was.”
Rias had been listening in and now the busty devil came forward.
“Wales, this is Rias Gremory.”
“A pleasure. Now what wound?”
“When the neroui hit him, it tore a massive gash open on his chest. Wendy Marvel only had enough time to regrow the skin layer to stop the bleeding. Underneath, that hole was STILL THERE. When he fought with the strike witches, he had a SIX INCHE HOLE just under his skin.”
“Oh my devil.”
“Is that true?”
“I healed it myself. He did EVERYTHING, okay? EVERYTHING until we flew to meet with Hornet with that hole. The only reason I healed him, was cause he complained of aching muscles. Like he’d exercised too hard. It took literally half my current power to heal him fully. He said it takes energy from his body to heal himself, so he’d just left it, as it wasn’t a big deal. he then said he might have Yoshkia or Wendy look at it, but he seemed to dismiss it. I did it to be kind, and only found a horrific wound that would KILL any other human. He then gave me blood to restore my energy like I was more valuable then he was.”
“Hornet, this seem familiar?”
“He’s just like Enterprise was. Thinking of others at the expense of himself.”
“We can’t lose him. we do, the gathered characters would kill each other in a power grab. But he won’t listen to any of us.”
“He’ll listen to Melody. He’d jump off a bridge if she asked.”
“She with you?”
“She’s poking around hanger bay five.”
“We need her to get that boy in bed.”

Tyler was loving his first carrier ride. He was also loving hanging with some of his favorite characters. He was currently looking over a antiair battery on Hornet’s portside. He was half tempted to fire off a few rounds, but didn’t feel like starting that mass panic.
“Hey, you okay?”
He turned to see Yoshkia with a basket of drinks and power bars. She tossed him one as the witch came to stand beside him.
“I’m good, thanks for the drink and bar. Just enjoying my first carrier ride.”
She leaned on a chain-link railing, watching the sunset. He sighed.
“Okay, now I KNOW somethings wrong. You can talk to me. Okay?”
He smiled as he ruffled the kind girls’ soft brown hair.
“You just as kind as that show made you seem. I guess I’m just a little....overwhelmed by the last couple days is all.”
She tilted her head.
“Overwhelmed? YOU?”
“Well, in the space of three days, I went from just rolling out for a Hotsprings trip with my friends and lovers, to leading a war between Anime characters while getting my head examined by Yoshkia Myafuji herself. So, yeah, 0 to 100 real friggin fast.”
She just laughed.
“Okay, i get it. I felt the same after leaving Fusho. A day ago i was stressing out over a school test, the next I’m sailing on the Amagi towards Brittiana on a single letter from my father.”
“I heard that. We BOTH got some wild shit thrown our way, didn’t we?”
“We sure did! But look at the friends we made! I can’t wait to fly with you or Melody.”
“She’s gonna love being your friend. I know I do. I guess I’m still processing. Still, least I got me another little sister to absolutely RUIN!”
“Eep!”
He laughed at her cute shock. he then pushed off the railing.
“Thanks for listening to me complain, Yoshkia.”
She smiled at the strongest person on the ship.
“Sure! Don’t hesitate to talk to me!”
“Careful, I might just take you up on that!”
She laughed as he headed off to explore the ship.
“How is he?”
Yoshkia looked to see Sakamoto walking up beside her.
“I think he’s just tired. His world flipped in three days. And he’s been at the front since the toss.”
“Sargent, look after him. He seems to like you a lot.”
“Ma’am!”
Tyler was roaming the interiors of the ship. Just letting his mind wander as he did so. he then heard voices arguing inside a room.
“I love you! You know that!”
“Issei It’s pulling teeth to get a friggin hug! I shouldn’t have to be the one to pounce on you!”
“I DO pounce on you! You always tell me down boy!”
Tyler just walked away quietly, want ZERO part of that mess. He then came upon Barkhorn cleaning her M249 and her MG42.
“I see your still at it.”
He smiled as he stepped inside.
“I still got work to do. so, captain badass, think you can dual wield that beast?”
She hefted the SAW.
“I can, easily. I just don’t trust it fully yet.”
“I hear that. Kinda sudden to put your life in the hands of unfamiliar weaponry.”
“exactly. So, i was debating which to go with.”
“Can I give my thoughts?”
The tough Karlsland soldier smiled as she looked at him.
“Sure.”
“If it were me, I’d stick with the weapon that has never failed me, at least until I had time to fully understand the new toy. Follow?”
She nodded.
“I do. Hearing the words helped my decide. Thank you.””
“Sure. Glad I could help a true Karlsland soldier out.”
“Get out ya hopeless flirt.”
“Later captain badass.”
He left her smiling in the armory, and she heard him whistling as he went.
“If he doesn’t stop he’s going collapse.”
Tyler then had a thought, so he buzzed up Mina.
“Hey, question.”
“what’s on your mind sir?”
“Where the hell am I sleeping? Besides with Melody, that is.”
He heard the relief in her voice.
“I was afraid you weren’t going to sleep at all. The two of you are in the aft quarters.”
“I’m waiting for you, love.”
“Now that is frigging motivation!”
He heard the laughs as he found a map of the lower deck he was on.
“Okay, lets see, so up two, over three, and up four? Pff, I bet that chicks mind is like this ship.”
“I heard that.”
“Kinda hard not to, since the damn comms right in my ear.”
“Arrogant jackass.”
“Love ya too! Okay, I think I got it.”
He was about to start navigating the maze when a hand placed itself on his shoulder.
“Yeah-ooofff!”
He got hit hard in the stomach, like hard enough to knock him clear through four walls. He looked to see Issei in his balancebreaker armour, still boosting,
“STAY AWAY FROM RIAS,OR I’LL KILL YOU!”
Tyler spat out a lug nut. He then held up his fist, and a Boosted gear gauntlet appeared identical to Issei’s. Then a loud feminine voice was heard.
“I am awake? Niiiice! Gliepnir, the black dragon empress, at yer service!”
“Alright, Issei, I’mma beat yo ass with yer own powers! Gliep, ready?”
She was purring. Tyler then stood up, and held up his clenched fist.
“ HELLISH DRAGON: BALANCEBREAKER!”
Issei’s eyes went die as Tyler, who literally just got the boosted gear not ten seconds ago had already balance broke. Tyler then surged out of his hole to grab Issei and throw him clear through the upper decks to the main flight deck. The entire ship was shaking as the powered up fighters duked it out. Once on deck Issei grabbed a plane and threw it at Tyler, who caught it, placed it down, before surging to smash Issei in the face, knocking him clear off the ship’s deck. Tyler was right after him, following with a savage shot to the large green gem in his chest. The force driving the breath out of his body, and cracking the jewel. Tyler then drifted back.
“How the hell can you hope to kill me, when you can barely stand toe to toe with me? Even WHEN I USING THE SAME TRICKS AS YOU!”
Issei was just enraged. This asshole had Rias nearly RUNNING to him like a damn dog. Issei loved Rias, truly, and had served her well. Now his lover was in danger of leaving him because of THIS guy? NO!
Issei charged and fired a massive beam at Tyler, who just sighed.
“DRAGON SHOT!”
“DRAGON ROAR”
Tyler fired a beam too, and their respective powers collided with earth shattering force. Tyler’s blast punched right through Issei’s blast like it wasn’t even there to smash into Issei’s gem again. This time, however, it shattered. And his armour with it. Tyler watched as he spread his wings, and realized that drake had been reduced to his gauntlet form. Tyler then powered down to his own Demon winged form.
“This is a fair fight Issei. Come on.”
Tyler watched as he charge another shot and fired. The gem being an amplifier for the Boosted gear’s balancebreaker. Once shattered, all Issei had was the Gauntlet. He fired another shot of his own, and again, dissipating Issei’s shot like it weren’t nothin and it tore a wing from his back. Now screaming in pain as well as falling, Issei refused to accept defeat.
‘I WHO WILL AWAKEN-”
“ENOUGH”
Tyler looked to see Rias flying up, wit Koneko dragging Issei up by a hand. Issei was still enraged as Tyler dispelled his own Boosted gear. He watched as Tyler looked to Rias.
“Can I go now? I wanna go kiss Melody to sleep.”
Rias slapped a still enraged Issei in the face. Tyler then caught a look from Koneko, and took the hint. He dropped wing and flew to the deck where Hornet was tapping her foot next to the large hole. He landed and she smacked him.
“LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SHIP!”
He sighed, just...done.
“I’m sorry. I’ll help fix it when I come to.”
He then just hopped into the hole and found Melody waiting for him at the bottom.
“You okay?”
he sighed as he took her in his arms.
“I’m fine just.....sooooo done with this crap!”
She heard the exhaustion in his voice.
“Lets sleep now, love. You’ll feel better then.”
“Kay, lead the way my beautiful bed warmer.”
“Over working death addict.”
“Over worrying lovergirl.”
“Under caring masochist.”
“OVER caring love bringer.”
“I got nuthin,”
“But a good time.”
“Loved that song.”
“Love you.”
“Love you too.”
She led him into their quarters, and they laid on the bunk. Tyler had only enough time for a single sentence before he blacked out.
“Good night, Melody, I love you.”
He didn’t even hear her response.
Sign up to rate and review this story