Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

Re meet

by Waves 0 reviews

Blah

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2021-09-27 - 788 words

0Unrated
Everybodys gotta pay their dues


I know I’m not the best writer ever, but lol those fanfics are jsut for me to read and have fun with. So if you’re reading and you don’t understand anything that’s probably cause of me. I just didn’t know how to write that emotion or feeling etc… but I will continue this fanfic for a while till I feel it’s finished.


Thanks for reading !! And feel free to comment on my fanfics they help a lot and are really appreciated.

-wabz


Steven and joe hadn’t seen each other in five years. But somehow by some luck. They were both going to out to the same party. It would be thier first time seeing the other. What had they been thinking all this time they wondered. Maybe they knew already, like twin flames.

Steven had done horrible after their separation. It felt like a big ol test of courage and hardship. For him. It was the worst years of his life. That he could remember and feel sad about. Steven Tyler was heart broken. Every day. Well there were some good days, a chick. Or the drugs. But after while it was starting to take a toll on him. Physically and mentally. But the only one that knew that was Tom.

Tom was observant and caring. And a good guy. He knew when Steven was doing bad somehow. They were like brothers at this point in time. Joe leaving. It was him Joey and Steven, plus the other members but… they weren’t close.

You see those past few years were hell for them, no one going to thier shows, complaints about the show,asking for joe back,the drugs they did off stage and on, they were not ok.

The other members Ricky and Jimmy were just like joe. And brad. But no warmth. No connection. No control.

They both had bullied Joey around. Not intentionally but it happened. It was harder on Joey then Steven and Tom. They would go off by themselves… Joey on the other hand needed company. He would hang with Ricky and jimmy, but they weren’t the best role models or friends.

Tom and Joey and Steven, knew this night(mare) was going to change their worlds some how. Seeing joe again. Would change their lives some how, they wanted to see.

Joe on the other hand, had a great five years. It was hard for some of the ride, but for the most part. He met his soulmate. Billie. And had a great time with the project. The guys he met were part of his soul family he felt like. That they were the ones that understood him.

Joe didn’t feel like he needed aerosmith. But of course. His career said otherwise. So many people asked him multiple times to go back to aerosmith. Even his friends did. Even the band did. But joe refused or turned them down with a why?

The why was an obvious way to get them to shut down, but Billie finally asked him that too. And they discussed the why not but Billie finally said. “You should at least see them one last time I think, if you had so much trouble we’ll know.”

Joe began to think about it. Sure he missed all of them. But would it work out he wondered. They were trouble but still a good group. They made magic together . It’s what he hoped he could do on his own. To make magic and entertain the people. But joe…. Wasn’t able to. For some odd reason. Sure his stuff was great but no one wanted him, they wanted Steven and joe.

Everyone had complained. We want Steven and joe. They thought maybe if they didn’t say anything about how close they were about song writing they wouldn’t. But it was too late. Everyone knew they wrote the songs together. They were called the toxic twins during those five years. Steven came up with it but everyone knew that they were close. Maybe it was the way Steven was when they were on stage. So close and happy. Joe was there. He saw his expression first. No one else.


Billie had seen some of their videos. Tapes. And some magazines. Pictures of them being close together on stage.
But it didn’t phase her. She liked it . Thought they were a good pair. And that maybe things would happen for them. Joe and her were married and had a child. She knew that he was her soulmate too, steven and joe were friends to her.

So they decided to all meet. Again .
Sign up to rate and review this story