Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

Part 6

by Waves 0 reviews

Uhhh

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-11-01 - 459 words

0Unrated
“Steven,”
“Joe-l”
They starred into each other’s eyes. Downloading.
Steven was skinny… Er. Seemed sad and smelled like he hadn’t showered.
Joe on the other hand looked gorgeous… longer hair and curlier. He still had the same stare, they were looking at each other wondering about the other, till finally
“Steven, I don’t care that you’ve changed, you look like shit but… I know that’s my fault…”
Steven only tensed up and smiled at joe, he forgave him right away. He thought ‘if only we did this earlier’

“It’s. Not. I’m sorry joe, I really am. “
They hugged.

Suddenly Steven felt stronger than before, he had his twin back. They stayed in that embrace for a while, till it was time to meet Billie.

“Honey,” joe motioned for her to come by.
Steven wasn’t surprised, he knew joe found a girl. He just figured he needed one, all the time.
“Hello, my names Steven nice to meet you “
“ I’ve heard a lot at you already, names Billie.nice to meet you finally” Billie smiled and hugged him.
“So you’ve been keeping joe in place,” he smiled meaning no harm.
“Yes I suppose so..” She looked at joe and played with his hair putting it into a cute look for him.
Joe only smiled.
It was good seeing him. Their was no doubt that they were meant to be together, everything felt fixed.

————-

It had been ten years since then…. Everything was great for them. Everything.

They got more publicity for getting back together then they did when they first debuted.

But things were about to get complicated…


Joe could not get steven out of his head, despite his now wife. Steven had a great glow up… he was beautiful in every way now, a perfect man like fine wine.

He thought about their first kiss often, wanting to do it again. He sometimes just starred at Steven. Wondering what he’d look like.

He wondered how he ended up like this, he was irresistible now. He wondered if he was dealing with an mental illness with how much he thought about steven.

It didn’t help that they were so close now. Like brothers in crime.
Nothing could stop them from being friends now. They were at the prime of their lives.

But joe realized what it was. It was a crush. He felt like a fool. He shot him down before. He said no. He remembered. Weeks before they broke up they had kissed.

It was nice and he had no problem with it. Really, but he knew in his heart steven and him couldn’t work at that time.

It was the wrong time.
Till now.


——-
Sign up to rate and review this story