Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 3: Beginning of Shinobi life

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 2376 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 3: Beginning of Shinobi Training

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



"Alright since that's out of the way you two need to go to bed, Your shinobi training starts Tomorrow" 



Flashback End:



Third P.O.V:



Yuna had woken Aiko and Naruto up early in the morning, five a.m to be exact. Aiko and Naruto had groggily gotten out of bed and went through their morning routine before eating a breakfast prepared by Yuna. Once they finished with that they headed towards a training ground that was never used for typical training, The Forest of Death. Once there Yuna turned and faced Aiko and Naruto, eager to start their training.



Timeskip to the Morning at a training ground:



Aiko's P.O.V:



"Are you two ready to start your shinobi training?" Mama asked. Mama was dressed in her Shinobi clothes but just without a vest. (Think about the clothes Kakashi wears minus the mask). "I'm ready to start my training, believe it!" Naruto shouted excitedly from next to me. I giggled at Naruto's enthusiasm before I shouted my excitement, "I'm ready to become an awesome Shinobi like you, Mama!". I gave Mama a big smile before she continued.

"Now the next 8 years of your life will be spent training, even when you are in the academy. Every waking moment you will be training to become the best Shinobi your generation has ever seen" Mama stated. I didn't know at that moment that the next 8 years of my life and Naruto's life would be like hell. 



Timeskip 8 years: day of the test



I sat in the classroom next to my two best friends, Naruto, and Hinata. The three of us were at the desk at the front of the class in the middle. I sat in the middle while Naruto was on my left and Hinata was on my right. Naruto and I became friends with Hinata when we entered the academy when we were eight years old. When we had made friends with Hinata she was very timid and stuttered a lot. But a week after meeting her I invited her to train with us and she actually accepted. Now she's super strong and her Chakra control and Byakugan are really high level.

Over the 4 years that Hinata trained with us she slowly gained more confidence and started to lose her stutter. For example, she doesn't wear an oversized jacket to cover her body, she wears a regular jacket with her hair to waist length. (Imagine her Shippuden outfit and hair length).  But that's what Hinata looks like, Naruto looks completely different as well. He looks like a carbon copy of his father, Minato Namikaze in both looks and personality. Although his old personality does come through at different points. But back to our current situation.

As we all waited for Iruka-Sensei to come into the classroom I crisscrossed my legs and got into a meditative position. I closed my eyes and started to meditate and focus some of my chakra on a point on my forehead. "Naruto-Kun, what's Aiko-chan doing?" I heard Hinata whisper. There was a short pause before I heard Naruto answer. "She's doing an exercise that her mother taught her. Apparently, if you focus some of your chakra to a single point on your body, over the years you will have enough stored in that point to get this sort of seal" Naruto explained.

"How long has she been at it?" Hinata asked again. "She's been at it ever since we started to train so... 8 years" Naruto answered. I focused back on my task and started to push a little bit more chakra to the point on my forehead. I did this for the next 30 minutes until I hear the door to the classroom opens. I opened my eyes and saw Iruka-Sensei walk in, followed by Mizuki-Sensei. I didn't trust Mizuki-Sensei one bit and Hinata, Naruto, and Mama agree with me.  

"That Mizuki has something planned," Mama said from inside my head. She can talk to me because Mama found out a way to make two of her at once. So she's technically still summoned here on earth but she's also inside my seal. It's actually really useful if something were to happen. "I know, he's after Naruto-Kun. I can tell he has bad intentions just by his smell" I said angrily in my head while clenching my fist. "Oh ho, someone has a crush on our Orange Flash," Mama said in my mind. "W-what! I-i-i d-don't have a  c-crush on Naruto-kun" I said in an extreme stutter as I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks and then my entire face. "Okay pup, whatever you say," Mama said in defeat but I could just picture that smirk she most definitely has right now.

Thankfully Iruka-Sensei started talking so I wouldn't be embarrassed by Mama any longer. "Today is the day that will determine if you become Genin or not. Regardless of the outcome of this test, I'm glad to have taught you all. I wish that you all pass so that you can all become Genin so work hard on this test" Iruka said to all of us before he started to hand out papers that were for the written portion of our test. When Hinata, Naruto, and I received our papers we immediately saw a high-level Genjutsu on our papers.

"Should we just answer them as they are or dispel the Genjutsu and then answer them?" Hinata whispered to us. "A shinobi's best weapon is deception. We have to deceive our sensei's of our true intelligence" I said. "I agree with Aiko-chan, we dispel the Genjutus and answer the n questions" Naruto replied. The three of us nodded our heads and dispelled the Gnejutsu and breezed through the test. We finished in just a few seconds. After finishing the test the three of us decided to take a little nap.

"Alright everyone the written portion of the test is over. Please had us your papers when we pass by you" Iruka called out. We woke up from our nap and handed our test back to Iruka-Sensei. After all the tests were handed back we all went outside for the Kunai and Shuriken and Taijutsu portion of the test. After most of the students went it was our turn because they were doing it by table numbers. Hinata was the first one up.

Hinata took in a deep breath before flicking five Kunai and five Shuriken in between her fingers and throwing them at the target. She hit the bullseye with every Kunai and Shuriken. Next was Naruto and he achieved the same result although with a different shaped Kunai. When it was my turn I did the same thing but lightly coated them in my chakra and threw them. When they hit the target it began to freeze over almost instantly. I looked at Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei and saw that their mouths gaped in shock. 

"Did I pass that?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Y-yes Aiko, you do," Iruka-Sensei said before he regained his composure. We headed over to the small ring for the Taijutsu part of our test and the same thing happened. When it was Hinata's turn she went up against a civilian girl with pink hair. "Watch this Sasuke-Kun, I'll win this for you" The civilian girl exclaimed. I looked over to where she was looking and saw one of the two remaining Uchiha Clan members remaining, Sasuke Uchiha. 

"She'll never become a good shinobi if all she cares about is impressing that Uchiha" I commented, Naruto nodded his head in agreement. "He's an arrogant prick who thinks he's entitled to everything because he's an Uchiha" Naruto commented. I nodded my head in agreement and turned my attention back to Hinata's match. "You two ready?" Iruka said from the middle of the two. The both of them nodded their heads and he threw his hand down. "BEGIN!" Iruka-Sensei shouted. 

The civilian girl ran at Hinata with an obvious punch and threw it. Hinata didn't even activate her Byakugan yet and caught the civilian girl's fist and used her momentum against her and flipped her over by her wrist. "Yield," Hinata said in a calm voice. "I...  yield," The civilian girl said in shame. Hinata helped the girl up and pulled her close to whisper something into her ear. Whatever Hinata said must have affected the civilian girl because she nodded before she bowed slightly to Hinata and walked back to her spot. 

"What did you say to that girl Hinata?" I asked curiously. "All I told her is that if she keeps pointing after Sasuke she's going to get herself and her teammates killed and she'll forever be weak if she doesn't actually start training and eating properly". Hinata explained. Naruto was next and he went against a lazy Nara and won by the Nara forfeiting. When it was my turn Iruka-Sensei called out my opponent. "Will Aiko Yanaka and Sasuke Uchiha step into the ring," Iruka said, looking up from a piece of paper. 

I bowed before stepping into the ring and standing across from a smug-looking Uchiha. "Prepare to lose to an Uchiha Elite," Sasuke said with a smug expression. "Sorry, you say something?" I asked, making a certain Jonin sneeze. The Uchiha looked pissed and as soon as Iruka-Sensei started the match he ran at me with the speed that was like a low-level Chunin. He appeared right in front of me with his fist out and I simply side-stepped him. 

He kept trying to attack me without me even moving to from my spot and with each attack dodged he got angrier. "Why aren't you attacking! Attack!" Sasuke shouted in anger. When he went to throw another punch I grabbed it, halting. "If you insist," I said as I pulled my fist back and used a little bit of my chakra to cover it. I threw my punch and connected it with Sasuke's stomach making him double over before I took him down swiftly. 

The air was knocked out of him and he looked up at me with shock and anger. "Aiko Yanaka is the winner!" Iruka-Sensei shouted. I nodded and let go of the Uchiha and turned to walk out of the ring when I felt the air behind me shift a little then... "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke shouted and I felt the heat get closer as I whipped around and weaved a blur of handsigns. "Water Style: Water Wall," I said mentally as a wall of water sprung up and completely nullified the fire Jutsu. 

When the water Jutsu stopped I glared at the Uchiha with anger. Not because he was attacking me but because the others were behind me. I could feel the air around me get colder but before I could do something I felt two hands on my shoulders. I looked and they belonged to Naruto and Hinata. "He's not worth it Aiko-Chan," Naruto said with a soft voice. I closed my eyes and claimed down before throwing one last glare at the frozen Uchiha before stepping out of the ring.

After the other matches were conducted and finished we headed back inside for the Ninjutsu portion of the test. I patiently waited my turn and when Naruto walked back in with his Hitai-ate he told me it was my turn. "Finally, took long enough. What did you even do?" I asked. "You'll just have to find out later," Naruto said with a smile. I puffed my cheek out in a pout before I made my way to the testing room and stepped inside. I looked over at the desk and Saw Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei.

"Now that I think about it... Mizuki smells like of snake" Mama said from inside my head. I sniffed a little and picked the same scent up immediately. "Your right, How do I expose him?" I asked mentally as I stepped on top of the spot where I was directed to. "That will have to wait for now," Mama said and I mentally nodded. "Alright Aiko, all you have to do is the Transformation, Substitution, Clone Jutsu with three clones, and jutsu of your choice if you want," Iruka-Sensei said. 

I nodded my head before I used a seal-less Transformation. Smoke puffed into existence as I used the transformation jutsu and when it cleared I could see the look of fear flash in both Chunin's eyes. They had that look because I transformed into Mama in her true form, The Eleven Tailed Wolf. I let the transformation stay before I undid the Jutsu and looked at Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei with an innocent look. "Was that bad?" I asked. 

I watched Iruka-Sensei shake his head. "N-no Aiko, it's just... a surprising transformation. Now substitution" He said with a shaky smile. I quickly did another seal-less substitution with Iruka-Sensei and back. "Now a clone Jutsu," Iruka-Sensei said. I smirked as threw a single handsign and exactly three clones made entirely from ice appeared out of thin air. I enjoyed the shocked looks on both Sensei's faces as I dispersed the clones.

"So...Did I pass?" I asked. Iruka-Sensei nodded and gestured to the many Hitai-ate's on the table in front of him. I took a black colored one and tied it on my forehead. I walked out of the room and back into the main classroom. After waiting for a little bit Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei walked back into the room. "For all those that have passed the test, I want to congratulate you all. I want to say thank you for letting me be your Sensei for this long and letting me see you all grow up. Now those who passed will come back here tomorrow to receive your team placements, Dismissed" Iruka-Sensei said.

I, Naruto, and Hinata shared a look of excitement at our new lives as Shinobi. "Let's do our best to get on the same team and become strong and respected Shinobi!" I said excitedly. Hinata and Naruto nodded in agreement and we all fist-bumped and were ready to become strong Shinobi.



(A/N)



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:02 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story