Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 4: A New Deadly Ice Style Jutsu

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 2774 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 4: A New Deadly Ice Style Jutsu

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



I, Naruto, and Hinata shared a look of excitement at our new lives as Shinobi. "Let's do our best to get on the same team and become strong and respected Shinobi!" I said excitedly. Hinata and Naruto nodded in agreement and we all fist-bumped and were ready to become strong Shinobi.



Flashback End:



Aiko's P.O.V:



After Academy ended that day Naruto and I walked with Hinata to her home at the Hyuuga Clan Compound. Once we arrived at the clan compound Hinata locked on the gates and turned around to face us. "Since it is the last day we'll be spending before we become full-fledge Shinobi would you two like to have some tea to celebrate?" Hinata asked. "I'm sorry Hinata-san, but-". "We'll totally join you for tea. Mama wouldn't mind us spending time with a friend," I said happily, interrupting Naruto. Naruto sent me a glare but I just waved it off by sending him puppy dog eyes. I saw a blush on Naruto's face and he turned away. "I guess Yuna-san wouldn't mind us staying over for some tea," Naruto said, finally caving in. 

Hinata smiled happily and I grinned widely. "See, I can make him do almost anything if I give him 'the eyes'" I whispered to Hinata. I was of course referring to my ice white-colored eyes with a black slit going down the middle. That part of my eye was already with me so the Genjutsu doesn't cover it. Hinata giggled a little bit before the gate to the Hyuuga Clan Compound opened slightly. I turned around and saw a little girl about the age of seven with long, black hair that reached down to the middle of her back, with long parted bangs with a single lock of hair falling into her face. She also had large, white eyes with a hint of lilac in them. She was wearing a sleeveless, blue v-neck shirt with mesh armor underneath; blue shorts, and sandals. Her hair reached the middle of her back.

"Onee-san!" The child exclaimed happily. The small child ran into Hinata's arms and giggled as Hinata hugged her sister. Then the little girl pulled away from Hinata's hug and looked straight up at her. "I've been waiting for you to get home! Can we go train together!" The little girl exclaimed happily before she noticed Naruto and I standing behind Hinata. "Onee-san, who are those two? Are they your friends?" The little girl asked with a curious gaze. Hinata turned to look at us and gestured us forward. I stepped forward first and bent down to The little girl's height and smiled.

"The name's Aiko Yanaka, nice to meet you," I said as I stuck my hand out towards the kid. She looked at my hand before she gripped it and shook it. "My name is Hanabi Hyūga, you have really pretty eyes," Hanabi said while also completing my eyes. "Thank you Hanabi-chan, But your eyes are way prettier than mine," I said. A light dust of pink spread across Hanabi's face as she grabbed Hinata's hand in embarrassment. That's when Naruto stepped forward and introduced himself. 

"Hello there Hanabi-san my name is Naruto Uzumaki, It's nice to meet you," Naruto said as he bowed to her respectfully. Hanabi returned the bow before she started tugging on Hinata's jacket. "Are they staying over for tea?" Hanabi asked. "They are. Would you like to join us?" Hinata asked. I saw Hanabi's eyes light up a little bit before she responded. "I'd love to join you. I'll go make the tea right now!" Hanabi exclaimed before she rushed back inside the compound.

We followed Hinata into the compound and got a few odd looks from passing by Hyūga. Hinata led us to a room with a table in the middle of it. Just as we walked in Hanabi walked in carefully carrying a kettle full of tea, followed by an adult, female Hyūga Clan member dressed in maid attire carrying a few cups. Once Hanabi placed the kettle in the middle of the table she was handed the cups by the maid. "Thank you Natsu-san" I heard Hanabi say to the maid and bowed in thankfulness. 

"You are welcome Hanabi-Sama," Ths Natsu said as she bowed. When she looked up at us she scanned us until her eyes landed on Naruto. "L-lord Fourth!" Natsu said in shock. I saw the look of confusion on Hanabi's face as she looked between Natsu and Naruto. "Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage" I whispered into Hanabi's ear after leaning towards her. "Oh," Hanabi said in realization, making an 'O' shape with her mouth. "I'm not the Fourth Hokage Natsu-san. I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze" Naruto said and bowed slightly in greeting. "Y-your Naruto?" Natsu said in disbelief.

"The one and only" Naruto replied after standing up straight. That's when Natsu bowed fully. "I can not speak for the entire Main or Side branch families of the Hyuga Clan or the village but I apologize for the way we all treated you when you were younger," Natsu said with a tone full of regret. Naruto just stepped forward and placed a hand on Natus's shoulder, causing her to look up. "It's fine Natsu-san. If I weren't treated like that when I was younger I wouldn't have the drive to become Hokage I do now, and I wouldn't have met Aiko-chan" Naruto said, sending me a fox-like grin. I turned away from Naruto's gaze when I felt my face heat up in a deep blush. 

"I'm happy that you want to become Hokage like your father," Natsu said with a smile before bowing to me and Hinata and leaving the room and standing right outside the door. "Well let's have some of this tea!" I exclaimed as I took a seat next to Naruto. Hanabi poured each of us a cup of hot tea. I blew on it slightly and took a sip and was met with a calming and relaxing feeling, I also felt some of my chakra return. "Wow, this tea is good. I even felt some of my chakra return, what is it?" I asked after taking another sip. 

"It's a special tea blend that's served to the Head family of the Main Hyuga family branch" Hanabi explained. I nodded in understanding. "You have something against the Main Branch of the Hyuga family...don't you Hinata-san," Naruto said. My eyes widened and I looked over at Hinata and saw her clutching her teacup more tightly. "I don't agree with what they do with the Side Branch members," Hinta said as she took a sip of tea. "What do they do?" I asked Hinata. "Tou-sama says we're not allowed to talk about it with outsiders," Hanabi said. I nodded before Naruto started speaking. "It's the Caged Bird Seal... isn't it," Naruto said. 

I saw Hinata and Hanabi shake their head in confirmation. Naruto let out a hum as he took another sip of tea. We moved on from that sad topic and talked about who we might get as Sensei's or what teams we might be on. But as the conversation went on, I couldn't get rid of the thought of the Caged Bird Seal. I knew Naruto was very good in Fuinjutsu because he had to and mastered both of his father's signature techniques. I let out a 'hmph' at Naruto's wanting to help all he can. "He really is selfless, That's why I love him," I said to myself as a blush spread across my face and I sipped the last of my tea. 

After we talked for a while longer Naruto and I excused ourselves and headed towards the gate of the compound with Hinata and Hanabi following us. Once we stood outside the gates I turned around and hugged Hinata. "Thanks for the Tea Hinata-chan," I said as I released the hug and squatted down to Hanabi's height, and extended my fist forward. "And I hope to see you soon Hanabi-Chan," I said with a smile. Hanabi fist-bumped me and I ruffled her hair a little bit before standing up next to Naruto so that he could exchange his goodbye's. After he did that we started walking back home but were stopped by an all too familiar Chunin with white hair.

"What do you want Mizuki-Sensei?" Naruto asked. "I just wanted to congratulate you two on passing the exams," Mizuki-Sensei said with a fake smile. "That's not all you're here for, is it Sensei," I said, putting my hands on my hips. "You got me," Mizuki-Sensei said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "That test was only to weed out the students who don't have the potential to be Genin. But I know of a secret test that you can take to make your spots as Genin secure" Mizuki-Sensei explained.

I looked at Naruto and silently told him to play along. Then I looked back at Mizuki-Sensei and tilted my head innocently. "What is this test Sensei? I really want to be a Genin to impressive my Mama!" I said in fake curiosity. "You two will have to infiltrate the Hokage Mansion and steal the scroll of secrets and take it to a cabin in the forest behind the Hokage monument" Mizuki-Sensei explained. "We'll do it! Come on Naruto-Kun!" I said as I grabbed Naruto's hand and started running towards the Hokage monument.

Once I knew Mizuki couldn't see us I signaled to Naruto to Hiraishin us to the front of the mansion. He nodded and I placed my hand on his shoulder and we were gone in a yellow flash. Once we arrived in front of the mansion the both of us immediately hid our chakra signatures and started discussing our plan. "So...How do you suggest we get the Scroll of Sealing for this 'test' " I asked Naruto while doing hand quotes in the air. "I'll knock out the guards while you go in and take the scroll. If you get caught...use the technique we've been working on" Naruto said while giving me a wink.

I blushed bright red and lightly punched his arm. "I still don't know how you got me to help you with that technique" I mumbled. "I said that I wouldn't use the technique when you were around and I threw in free ramen" Naruto reminded me. My mouth made an 'O' shape in realization. "It's a good thing we weren't caught practicing that technique. Otherwise, Mama would have killed both of us" I said, making us both shudder at what Mama would do to us if she saw us using that technique.

After that Naruto placed his hand on my shoulder and gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. I blushed slightly before we disappeared in a leafless Body Flicker. I appeared in front of the door that leads into the scroll room and I focused my chakra to sense any traps. Once I was satisfied that there wasn't any I slowly opened the door and entered. I quietly closed the door looked out across the dark room. Thanks to being a half-wolf now, I could see well in the dark. 

I sifted through all the scrolls and tumbled across a scroll. "Ice Style Techniques" I mumbled before pocketing the scroll to look at later. I kept looking and found the Scroll of Sealing in the back. I took it into my hands and put it around my back. Once I had it securely behind me I took a step forward before feeling another presence in the room. "Dam it! How did I not sense the signature" I cursed myself as the presence turned the lights on to reveal Old Man Hokage.

"What are you doing in here Aiko?" Old man Hokage asked. I straightened up before looking at Old Man Hokage seriously. "I'm doing this to expose Mizuki-Sensei. He's been conspiring against the village," I said. "How would you know if Mizuki is conspiring against the village?" The old man asked me. "He smells of a snake" I replied. I saw the old man's eyes widen slightly before he started stroking his beard. "It is as I fear then. Mizuki is working with Orochimaru" The old man said.

"If you or a few Anbu follow me to where Mizuki said to meet then you can catch him" I offered. "That sounds like a good idea Aiko, thank you," The old man said as he bowed slightly. "Your welcome and I'm sorry about this," I said. I saw a look of confusion spread across The old man's face before I used the transformation Jutsu without a seal. "Sexy Jutsu!" I exclaimed in my head as the smoke cleared to reveal a naked, older, and more mature version of me in a very sexual pose. Thin wisps of smoke barely covered the nipples on my breast and barely covered my nether region. 

I watched as blood gushed out of the Old Man Hokage's nose like a geyser and saw him collapse. I un-did the transformation and ran out of the room and out of the mansion and towards the cabin where I would meet up with Naruto. Once I arrived at the cabin I saw Naruto standing there waiting. I took the scroll off of my back and tossed it to him. "This may b a fake test but we can at least learn a few things from the scroll," I said as I pulled out the other scroll I nicked earlier. "Do I want to know?" Naruto asked. I shook my head and we plopped down and started reading the scrolls we had.

After reading for a while I sensed the presence of Mizuki approaching. I looked up at Naruto and gave me a single that he knew. We continued to read the scrolls, picking a few techniques, and memorizing them before Mizuki showed up. "Good Job Naruto and Aiko. Now hand over the scroll" Mizuki said after jumping down to our level. "Sorry, Mizuki-Sensei but we won't be doing that," Naruto said as the both of us stood up. "Then I'll just have to take it off your corpses," Mizuki sneered as he charged at us with low chunin speeds. 

"Ready to try out a new Jutsu Aiko?" Naruto asked me. "I sure am," I said excitedly as I started to weave handsigns. Naruto threw his Tri-pronged Kunai at Mizuki and seallessly created hundreds of other kunai. Mizuki blocked a few Kunai with his own before he chuckled darkly. "You didn't even hit me," He said as he smirked cockily. I saw Naruto smirk before he disappeared in a yellow flash. I enjoyed the look of fear in Mizuki's eyes before Naruto reappeared behind him with a spinning ball of chakra in hand. 

"Rasengan!" Naruto shouted as he thrust the jutsu forward into Mizuki's back and launched him forward. Mizuki let out a pained scream as he flew towards me. I threw the final handsign for my new Jutsu and threw my chakra coated fist forward. "Ice Style: Body Crysitlization!" I shouted as my fist made contact with Mizuki's mid-section. Mizuki flew back do to me also using my chakra enhanced strength punch with the jutsu. As he flew back his body froze over and shattered when it made contact against the tree. That also shattered the tree as well.

After all that was over with, the Hokage and some Anbu arrived and took the Scroll of Sealing back. Naruto and I started to make our way back home but I stumbled slightly. I felt a pair of arms catch me and lift me up. I let outa yelp of surprise and a blush spread across my face as Naruto started leaping through the trees back towards home. I snuggled closer to Naruto's chest and let out a contempt sigh as my eyelids got heavier and my vision faded to black and I drifted off into sleep.



(A/N)

I'm super sorry for the long wait for a new chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. 

Here's a description of Aiko's new Jutsu



Ice Style: Body Crystiliation - How this Jutsu is used is that the user coats their hand in ice chakra and strikes the opponent. If hit successfully the target’s insides, including their chakra network, start to immediately freeze-up and they die. They can also be shattered if hit after the Jutsu landed.



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:05 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story