Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 5: A Bell Test with a new Jutsu

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 3762 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 5: A Bell Test with a new Jutsu

(For Aiko's Ninja Outfit Just replace the white with Ice blue add black ANBU style pants)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



After all that was over with, the Hokage and some Anbu arrived and took the Scroll of Sealing back. Naruto and I started to make our way back home but I stumbled slightly. I felt a pair of arms catch me and lift me up. I let outa yelp of surprise and a blush spread across my face as Naruto started leaping through the trees back towards home. I snuggled closer to Naruto's chest and let out a contempt sigh as my eyelids got heavier and my vision faded to black and I drifted off into sleep.



Flashback End:



Aiko P.O.V:



I was woken up by the feeling of the sunlight finding its way through my window and onto my face. I let out a groan of annoyance before I threw the covers off me and sat upright at the edge of my bed. I tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before standing up. I looked at the calendar and didn't give it a second look before standing up. I started walking over to my dresser before I did a double-take at today's date. "Today is Team Assignments!" I shouted. 

I ran towards my dresser and threw the doors open. I grabbed the first outfit I could find and threw it on. I burst through the door of my room and startled my mama in the kitchen and Naruto who was just coming through his bedroom door. "Aiko, sweety, calm down. You don't have to go to the assignments for another hour" Mama pointed out. I looked at the clock at saw that she was right. "Oh...sorry," I said apologizing. Mama gave me a smile, "It's okay my little pup" Mama said before she returned to cooking. 

I walked over to the dining room table and took my seat while Naruto sat in his. "You look good in that Aiko-Chan" Naruto commented. I blushed slightly and looked at my outfit. "Th-thank you N-Naruto-Kun," I said in nervous stuttering before I looked up at Naruto and saw that he was wearing basically what his father wore but instead of the Konoha vest, he had an ANBU armor chest plate. "Y-you l-look good t-to Naruto-Kun" I stuttered out. Naruto gave me his foxy grin that made m heart do a flip. "Thank you Aiko-chan" Naruto replied. 



Timeskip: 1 hour later at Team Assignments



Aiko P.O.V:



When we got to the classroom we found out that our seats were already taken so we had to find a new desk. Luckily Hinata found a new one that was empty almost immediately. Hinata sat on the right but this time Naruto was in the middle and I was on the left side. We sat there silently and talked occasionally to pass the time. I guess it was a good thing that Naruto sat in the middle between Hinata and me because his Fangirls were trying to get at him. But they stopped when they saw that Naruto was in between the two of us. 

"Hey! move out of the way and let me sit next to Naruto-Kun" One of the fangirls demanded. I saw Naruto visibly shake in fear before I turned my head to the fangirl. "I was in this seat way before you. You can't just demand someone to do something for you just because you told them to" I stated, letting a little bit of my ice chakra leak out. It looked like there was icy mist coming off me like smoke. The girl had a look of fear spread across her face and she backed away.

"Thank you for that Aiko-chan" Naruto said after leaning in close to me. "You are very welcome, I hate fangirls," I said. Naruto nodded in agreement before he stood up. "I'm going to go talk to some friends okay," Naruto said. "Oh...okay. Do I need to get up?" I asked, sounding a little disappointed. "You don't have to, I'll just jump onto the desk to get across," Naruto said. He did what he said he was going to do and jumped up onto the desk and landed in a squatting position.

But what happened next I don't think anybody could have predicted. Some kid in front of me stood up suddenly and knocked Naruto over. My eyes widened as Naruto kept falling towards me and I tried moving but something made me freeze to the spot. I watched as Naruto fell closer and closer to me and something that I want to do for a long time happened. His lips connected to mine in a kiss and we were knocked back to the floor.

"Aiko-chan! Naruto-Kun!" I heard Hinata shout in concern. Right now, the position that Naruto and I were in was a very provocative position on the floor. Our lips were still connected but the other part was that Naruto had my wrist pinned above my head. Our lips ere connected ion a kiss for a little bit before he slowly pulled away. What I didn't expect to come out of my body came out when I whined as he pulled his lips away. "A-Aiko-chan?" Naruto questioned me with a blush spread across his face. 

"T-t-that was m-my first k-kiss," I said from under Naruto while looking to the side. "I'm so sorry Aiko-Chan!" Naruto shouted as stood up at the speed of light. He offered his hand to me and I gladly took it. Once I was up Iruka-Sensei came walking through the doors of the classroom and we all took our seats quickly.

The air between me and Naruto right was nothing but awkwardness and I hated it. But before I could do anything about it Iruka-Sensei started speaking. “Today is the day you are all officially Genin, low-level ninja. The path you walk as a shinobi will be difficult but always remember that you have your teammates to rely on to help you out. One day I hope to see you all become Chunin of the leaf village and I want to say thank you for letting me be your sensei while you were here” Iruka-Sensei said and bowed at the end.

After he stood up from his bow he walked to behind his podium and grabbed a piece of paper that he had brought in with him. “Alright, now that is out of the way I will now announce the genin teams,” he said as he looked down at the sheet of paper before looking back up again, “Alright, Team 1 will be...”. I droned his voice out for the entire time so that I could think about the kiss that just happened between me and Naruto. But one question was prominent in my mind. "W-why did I like the k-kiss" I questioned myself.

I was brought out of my mind with a tape on my shoulder. I yelped a little bit, startling Naruto a little bit before he regained himself. "Iruka-Sensei finished with the Team assignments," Naruto said. "What Team are you on Naruto-Kun?" I asked, trying to forget the awkward situation from a few moments prior. "I'm on Team 7. Same as Hinata-san and same as you" Naruto announced with a nervous smile. I was internally screaming 'yes' and cheering. But on the outside, I gave Naruto a gentle smile. 

"But our Sensei hasn't arrived yet. Were the only ones left in this room" Hinata pointed out. I looked around the room and saw what Hinata said was true. The Classroom was bare of any life except for the three of us. "Oh great, now we have to wait for our new Sensei now" I grumbled out in annoyance as I laid my head down on the desk and waited. It was only a few seconds later when the door burst open and my mom stepped in, dragging a man with gravity-defying silver hair and a mask over his face. 

"Sorry for being late you guys. I had to find this guy" Mama said holding up the male in her grasp. "Can you let me go now Yanaka-san?" The male asked in a Monotone voice. "Now I can," Mama said as she released her grip on the other Jonin's collar. He stood up and dusted himself off before looking up at us with a bored expression. "Met us on the roof in 30 seconds," The man said as he disappeared in a shunshin. Mama followed by disappearing in an ice shunshin, leaving a little dusting of ice behind. 

"The three of us looked at each other before Naruto placed his hand on our shoulders and we collectively disappeared in a yellow flash. We re-appeared a split-second later just as Mama and the other man are getting there. I saw the Silver-haired Jonin's eyes widen slightly when he saw Naruto flash here but he tried hiding it...he didn't succeed. "Since we're all here already, how about we introduce ourselves to Kakashi-sensei here," Mama said, "How about you go first Hinata" Mama instructed. 

Hinata nodded her head and stood up to introduce herself. "My name is Hinata Hyuuga and I am the heir of the Hyuga Clan. My likes are my sister, Naruto-san, Aiko-chan, Yuna-san, reading, sweet things, and helping my friends. My Dislikes are my Clan's use of the Caged Bird Seal, my father, and not being able to help my friends. My Hobbies are learning new Jutsu and practicing with my Byakugan. My dream for the future is to lead my clan and get rid of the Caged Bird Seal" Hinata announced. 

"Good one Hinata-Chan" I whispered over to her as she sat down. She gave a nod of thanks as the intros continued. "Next one, Mini-Sensei" Kakashi-sensei said with what I could tell was a smirk. Naruto gave Kakashi a knowing smirk and stood up. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. My likes are Aiko-chan, Hinata-san, Yuna-san, the village, and ramen, especially ramen that Aiko-chan makes. My dislikes are people who attack the village, arrogant people, people who harm my friends, and not being able to spend time with Aiko-chan. My Hobbies are practicing my father's Jutsu, hanging out with my friends, and training. My dream is to become Hokage and have a family. and teach my kids all sorts of Jutsu" Naruto announced and sat back down.

I was a red blushing mess after Naruto finished. "He actually likes me? He likes my food?" Were the thoughts going around in my head until I felt Naruto's tap on my shoulder. "Y-yes?" I asked. "It's your turn Aiko-chan," Naruto said. "R-right...thanks," I said as I stood up. I looked up at Mama and Kakashi-sensei and saw Mama snickering. I sent her an icy glare before I started. 

"The name is Aiko Yanaka! My likes are Naruto-Kun, Hinata-chan, Mama, reading, Ramen, and new jutsu. My dislikes are people who attack the village, arrogant people, people who harm my friends, and not being able to spend time with Naruto-Kun. My Hobbies are practicing to control my power, new jutsu, reading, and cooking. My dream for the future is to raise a family and become a legendary Kunoichi who uses Ice Style." I announced, saying the last part proudly.

Kakashi-Sensei clasped his hands together as I sat down. "You all seem like you good goals and unique in your own way. Tomorrow we will be having another assessment of sorts so come at five in the morning to training grounds 7 and don't eat breakfast" That was what Kakashi-sensei said as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "What should we do now Yuna-Sensei," Naruto asked. "Do just as Kakashi said but get to the training grounds at ten in the morning instead of five and eat breakfast. Until then you all are dismissed" Mama said as she disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

We all sat there in silence until it was broken by Hinata clasping her hands together. "Would you two like to join me for tea and mochi at my home?" Hinata asked. Before Naruto could even have a thought of rejecting the offer I responded. "We would love to join you Hinata-chan," I said joyfully. "Perfect" Hinata said, smiling. We all walked over to Hinta's home and stayed there until it started turning dark. After that Naruto and I went on our way home. On the way back I could sense and minimal presence following us and I knew Naruto knew because he was giving me a side glance saying 'act natural'. So we walked all the way home and once we reached the door the presence disappeared. "That was weird" I mused as I opened the door. "I agree...very weird," Naruto said in agreement. 



Timeskip to Training grounds



We stood around for a few minutes before Kakashi appeared in front of us. Mama was already here with us and was waiting for Kakashi to show up. "Looks like you all are ready to begin," Kakashi said as he pulled out a clock and set it down on a stump. "You three have until noon to get these" Kakashi-sensei said, holding up two bells. "Come at me with the intent to kill. Otherwise, you won't get the bells" Kakashi said as he attached them to his waist. "Well start in 3...2...1...GO!" Kakashi said, shouting the last part, and disappeared into the forest. 

"What will you be doing Mama?" I asked my mom. "I'm more of an assistant sensei to Kakashi so Kakashi is the only one doing this" Mom said as she walked over to the sump and sat down on her legs. I nodded before I disappeared with everyone else to formulate a plan. The three of us were in a secluded area while we concealed our chakra in order to come up with a plan. "Alright Hinata, what did you get off his chakra?" I asked. 

"I saw that under his left eye is a different chakra from the rest of his own chakra. It also seems to be the same chakra that Uchiha would have if they've unlocked their Sharingan" Hinata said as she relayed her intel to us. "So it's safe to assume he has fully developed Sharingan under his Hitai-ate. So we can't let him see us use any Jutsu with handsigns" I concluded before I turned to Naruto. "What do you think Naruto-Kun?" I asked.

His face adopted a serious look as he concentrated on the ground in front of him in order to think. "I  have a plan. Aiko-chan and I will distract him and once he's thoroughly distracted by use Hinata-san, you will move in on him and use your new Jutsu, got it" Naruto said, giving out a sound plan. Hinata and I nodded and we all disappeared in search of Kakashi. Once we found Kakashi Naruto gave Hinata the signal to move in when the time was right while he gave me the signal to move in. 

I nodded and we jumped down in front of Kakashi. "I was wondering when you were going to attack. What I'm still trying to figure out is how you guys were able to hide your Chakra signatures" Kakashi said as he closed the book he was reading. "I guess I have to get serious. I don't want to underestimate you if you three were taught by the Eleven Tails" Kakashi said as he lifted his Hitai-ate and a Sharingan flared to life. My eyes went wide open in shock.

How ht e hell did he found out about Mama being a tailed beast. "I'm curious how long I'll last against two Jinchuriki," Kakashi said as he settled into a fighting stance. I was less surprised that He knew about Naruo's Jinchuriki status because that was the worst kept secret in the village. Naruto only knew about it when we started training years ago. We haven't tried training with either of our tailed beast chakras because our bodies couldn't handle it at the time.

We stayed silent as Naruto took out a tri-pronged Kunai and threw it at Kakashi. Naruto threw three handsigns in quick succession and threw the final handsign, resulting in the single Kunai duplicating into hundreds in a puff of smoke. Kakashi took a Kunai out and deflected the ones that came at him. "Since you were my father's student, I assume you what this Jutsu is," Naruto asked as he settled into a fighting stance and held a tri-pronged Kunai in a reverse grip in his left hand inform of him. 

Kakashi nodded as Naruto started flashing around him and threw the Kunai at him and caught it at the other side. Once He was occupied I started weaving handsigns. "Ice Style: Ten Thousand Ice Petals" I whispered and blew out of my mouth, thousands of needle-sharp icicles. Naruto got out of the way in time just as the Jutsu reached Kakashi. He flashed hand signs before slamming his hands down and a barrier of earth rose up.

My Jutsu struck the wall of earth pierced through it. We saw that Kakashi disappeared from behind the wall. Naruto suddenly grabbed me and jumped up high into the air just as a pair of hands came out of the ground. "Form a Raesengan" I mouthed to Naruto. HE nodded and held his hand out and formed the Jutsu. As we were in the air I grabbed Naruto's collar and the waistband of his pants and threw him down towards the ground with chakra enhanced strength. 

Naruto held his hand forward as he slammed into the ground where Kakashi's hands were, resulting in an explosion of dust. I landed on the ground and looked around for NAruto in the cloud. "Aiko, behind you" I heard a voice whisper. I wiped around to try and attack but I was too late and was caught in a Genjutsu by Kakashi's Sharigan. My vision faded and when I regained it I was in the same place but I knew it was a Genjutsut so I dispelled it immediately. 

Once I was out of it I saw there was a massive fireball heading towards me. I responded by weaving handsigns and used a Jutsu I learned from the scroll, "Ice Style: Ice Breath". I blew out of my mouth a stream of icy wind and countered the fireball. Once the clash of Justus was over a gust of wind cleared the area and Naruto appeared next to me. "I think we have to do That move if we're going to distract him long enough for Hinata to strike," Naruto said as he kept his focus on Kakashi, who was slightly breathing heavily. 

"If you think that's the only way then I guess we have to," I said as the two of us bent down and applied chakra to our feet and dashed forward at inhuman speeds. We flickered in front of Kakashi who was too slow to react. His eyes widened as Naruto and I did the same handsigns and were suddenly surrounded by a cloud of smoke. Once the smoke cleared it revealed an adult version of myself and an adult version of Naruto with our bodies bare and with nothing to cover them. 

Our bare breast bounced up and down as we stood in front of Kakashi. His eyes widened in shock and frozen to the spot. "Can't you move Kakashi-Sensei?" The two of us said in a sultry tone, pressing our breasts together and bodies next to each other. I saw Hinata sneak around and get behind Kakashi and Naruto noticed so we continued. "We just want to have so fun with our Sensei," I said as we got even closer to Kakashi. He stared turning reads a tomato.

We held it for a few seconds before Naruto nodded. The two of us transformed back into ourselves and jumped back. Before Kakashi could even realize what happened Hinata jumped out of the bush with her Byakugan activated. "8 Trigrams: Paralyzing Palm" Hinata shouted and threw her plan forward and contacted Kakashi's back. Two strikes were all it took for Kakashi-sensei to freeze up completely. We all walked out in front of him and smiled as we took the bells.

"Looks like you pass," Mama said from behind us. We all turned around and saw that she had a big grin on her face. "Report here tomorrow at 8 in the morning for ou first mission as the official Team 7," Mama said with a smile. The three of us cheered and left the training grounds to celebrate.



Yuna's P.O.V:



After my daughter and her team left I walked over to Kakashi and stood in front of him. I placed a hand on his forehead and sent a pulse of chakra through him and freed him from his paralysis. "How did you know about my status as the Eleven Tails?" I asked. "I only know because Lord Third told me. He was informed by a letter placed on his desk but he suspects that it was from Danzo" Kakashi confessed. My eyes widened before they narrowed in anger, my slits becoming more narrow before I walked away, calming down but not completely. "Coem on Kakashi, we have a celebration with our new team to celebrate," I said as I flickered out of there towards Ichiraku Ramen. 



(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if the fight was too short. 

New Jutsu in chapter



Ice Style: Ice Breath - The user of this Jutsu blows out a stream of icy like wind that appears like a directed and concentrated blizzard. When it contacts an opponent it will freeze them and encase them in ice. If the opponent dodges but a limb is hit the limb will completely freeze and shatter.

8 Trigrams: Paralyzing Palm - A Jutsu that is like the Chidori but for the Byakugan. This Jutsu, if successfully executed, can simultaneously block all chakra points in the body and paralyze the target with one strike if the user uses enough Chakra. Two strikes will completely kill the target.
If the user doesn’t use enough chakra or the opponent’s levels of chakra are higher than the user’s then the Jutsu will only half as effective. Taking two hits to block chakra points and paralyze. And taking 4 hits to kill.




Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:07 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story