Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 6: Mission the Waves Pt.1

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 2467 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm going to try writing most of this chapter in the third person because I feel like I write better if it's in Third Person.

Welcome to Chapter 6: Mission the Waves Pt.1

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



Yuna's P.O.V:



After my daughter and her team left I walked over to Kakashi and stood in front of him. I placed a hand on his forehead and sent a pulse of chakra through him and freed him from his paralysis. "How did you know about my status as the Eleven Tails?" I asked. "I only know because Lord Third told me. He was informed by a letter placed on his desk but he suspects that it was from Danzo" Kakashi confessed. My eyes widened before they narrowed in anger, my slits becoming more narrow before I walked away, calming down but not completely. "Coem on Kakashi, we have a celebration with our new team to celebrate," I said as I flickered out of there towards Ichiraku Ramen. 



Flashback End:



Aiko's P.O.V:



Ever since we officially became Team 7 we were doing some D-Rank missions but thankfully Mama convinced Old Man Hokage to let us do a few C-Rank and B-Rank missions. Currently, we were are on our way back from another D-Rank Mission that had us capture Tora the Cat. I think half of the 20 D-Rank missions we did were to capture Tora. Anyway, I was the one holding Tora and petting her as she slept while Hinata pets her every now and then until we arrived at the Hokage's mansion to report in. 

"The D-rank Mission, Capture Tora the Cat, Is complete Lord Hokage," Mama said as Kakashi-sensei turned in a scroll with the mission report in it. "Good job on the mission Team 7" Old Man Hokage congratulated us. I walked over to the owner of Tora, The Fire Daimyo's wife, and gently handed the cat over. Before the lady could strangle the cat again I gripped her arm. "If you keep trying to squeeze the life out of Tora then she'll keep running away from you, regardless if you love her or not" I advised. The Lady nodded and she walked out of the room gently stroking Tora. 

"Now that that is over with we have a C-Rank mission for you Team 7" Old Man Hokage said. "Hey Old Man, I have a question for you," I said, turning back to the aging Hokage. "What is it, Aiko?" The Old Man asked me. "Since D-Rank Missions have practically no danger to them why not have the students in the academy do them" I suggested. I saw the old man stroking his beard in thought when Naruto stepped up. "I think what Aiko-chan is suggesting is a good idea. It would help build teamwork before they graduate." Naruto said before Hinata stepped forward.

"You should also change what they teach so that they teach better chakra control. You should also have each of the students find out what their chakra nature is so that they can start practicing low-level techniques in the academy" Hinata suggested and bowed at the end. I watched as the old man continued to stroke his beard in thought until he stopped. "Your students are truly amazing Yuna-san, Kakashi-san" Old man said. 

"Thank you, Lord Hokage," Both Mama and Kakashi-sensei said as they bowed. "Now on to the C-Rank Mission. You 5 are going to be escorting a bridge-builder back to his country and are to guard him until he finishes constructing the bridge" The old man said as he nodded to Anbu who was standing at the doorway. the Anbu disappeared and came back through the door with the client. As soon she came in both Me and Mama staggered and covered our nose at the scent of alcohol rolling off him in waves. 

"Are you okay Aiko-Chan?" Naruto asked me with a concerned look on his whiskered face. "I'm okay Naruto-kun," I said, my voice muffled by my hands being over my mouth. "My name is Tazuna, The Great Bridge Builder. Am I supposed to my life in the hands of a bunch of brats who look like wanna-be Ninja" the now-named Tazuna or what like to call him, drunk man, said drunkenly. "I assure you Tazuna-san these three are well above Genin level," Kakashi-Sensei said before hee dawned a serious look. "They might even be stronger than us," He said, gesturing to himself and Mama. 

"Well..." Drunk man started as he took another sip of his bottle, "I still think the one with the freaky ice eyes isn't any good".  The temperature immediately dropped and everyone's breath could be seen. Before I could act and correct Drunk Man There was a flash of yellow and Naruto appeared behind Tazuna. "Now, now Tazuna-san, that's no way to talk about the people who are going to be protecting you from an obviously A-Rank mission and not a C-Rank. I would have more respect for the people protecting you" Naruto said with a sickly sweet tone and smile as he placed his right hand on Drunk Man's left shoulder, "Okay?". 

Tazuna could only nod furiously before I returned the temperature back to normal. "Alright," Kakashi-Sensei said as he clapped his hands together, gaining everyone's attention. "Tazuna-san, we will meet you at the Eastern gate in two hours," Kakashi-Sensei said. "Everyone else, go pack for two weeks. Make sure to bring enough supplies" Mama instructed. The three of us nodded and Body Flickered out of there.



Timeskip: Two hours later



Third Person P.O.V:



The Genin of Team 7, along with one of their Sensei's, Yuna, was waiting on Kakashi and Tazuna to arrive at the gate. "Where is Kakashi-Sensei!" Aiko groaned. As if summing him that instant, Kakashi appeared with Tazuna in hand and a smile on his face although it was hidden behind his mask. "Let's get this mission underway," Kakashi said. Everyone minus Tazuna nodded their heads and started their journey towards the wave country.

They made up a formation of Kakashi in the back, Yuna in the front, and Aiko, Naruto, and Hinata forming a triangle around Tazuna. They had been traveling for a while when Aiko was on the left side of the triangle and she spotted a puddle on the ground. "It hasn't rained in weeks?" Aiko thought with a confused look on her face before realization spread across it, "Genjutsu!" Aiko exclaimed in her mind. Like a blur, Aiko disappeared from everyone's view as she reappeared above the 'puddle'. She focused her chakra into her fist as she punched downward towards the puddle. 

Two shinobi jumped out of the way from Aiko's punch and landed in front of the group as Aiko's fist contacted the ground, shattering it. Her punch caused the surrounding earth to move and break apart as if an earthquake just hit. The two shinobi who moved out of Aiko's way looked at Aiko in fear as she slowly stood up from her attack. "W-what kind of monstrous strength is that!" Exclaimed one of the Shinobi in fear. 

They were so focused on Aiko that they didn't even notice Naruto and Hinata appear behind them and knocking them out by chopping their necks. Kakashi tied them up around a tree and waited for them to wake up so that he could question them. Meanwhile, Yuna turned towards Tazuna for some answers and was joined by Aiko. "Would you care to explain why the Demon Mist Brothers just tried attacking us? Or more importantly...tried killing you Tazuna-San" Yuna questioned with her arms crossed in front of her under her bosom.

Tazuna flinched under the gaze of Yuna as her unwavering glare sent shivers up his spine. Tazuna sighed before he answered Yuna's question. "Well...Do you know the businessman named Gato and his business Gato Industries?" Tazuna questioned Yuna. "He's one the wealthiest people in all of the Five Great Nations. He mainly deals with the transportation of goods and such" Aiko answered. Tazuna looked at Aiko and nodded his head. 

"Your right about that kid," Tazina said as he looked back up at Yuna. "But what you don't know is that most of his income comes from the selling and distribution of drugs. Recently he has made his way to my country and took it over and cut off our only way of trading with other countries. Right now my people are starving and the only way to save them is to finish building this bridge" Tazuna said. Aiko tightened her fist in anger at Gato.

"How dare he do such thing to a place full of people and families, and a country no less," Aiko thought. After processing the information Yuna looked at Kakashi and they exchanged a silent agreement and Yuna looked at Tazuna. "Alright, here's how this will go down. We'll continue with the original mission but we'll also take care of Gato for you" Yuna explained. Tazuna's eyes widened and he bowed fully. "Thank you so much," Tazuna said thankfully. 

"Don't worry Drunk Man" Aiko said as she gave Tazuna a grin and a thumbs up. "We'll protect you and save your country!" Aiko declared. The journey continued on after that until they reached the edge of a body of water where a man in a boat was waiting. "This man will take us to the Wave Country" Tazuna explained. Yuna and Kakashi nodded and all 5 shinobi stepped onto the boat. The man started the engine and they sped off through the water. 

Once they got close to Wave Country The man operating the boat turned the engine off and started rowing the boat. As the man rowed the boat they passed by the bridge Tazunawas building. "That bridge is massive" Hinata commented. Tazuna beamed with pride at the compliment. "Once it's finished being constructed it will finally bring trade that will save this country," Tazuna said. A few minutes they hit land and they got off the boat. 

They continued on their path when Aiko sensed a presence. Her ice-blue eyes flashed towards the direction of a bush and her fox-like slit pupils narrowed and in a blur, threw a kunai at the bush. Aiko ran to the bush and spotted a rabbit that had white fur. "Mama! Kakashi-Sensei! I think there's going to be trouble" Aiko reported. Almost as if on commanded, the sound of something large could be heard flying through the air. "Get Down!" Yuna ordered. 

Hinata and Naruto got Tazuna down as Kakashi and Yuan got down while Aiko looked towards where the sound of the sword was coming. Aiko coated her hand in chakra and as the blade came closer she reached out and grabbed the blade, stopping it completely. The portion of the blade where Aiko grabbed it had started to freeze a little bit. "I didn't think anybody could hold my sword, let alone stop it mid-air," A voice said from behind and above the team. 

Aiko turned around and spotted a tall and noticeably muscular man with light grayish skin, short spiky black hair, wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. He was also shirtless, with his chest only covered by a belt to which Aiko assumed the sword would attach. Aiko also noticed that he was wearing baggy pants with a striped pattern and mimetic wrist-warmers extending up to his elbows, with matching leg-warmers.

"What's your name kid?" The mystery man asked as he turned to face the group. "My name is of no importance right now" Aiko stated as she gripped the sword by the handle and threw it toward the nin on the tree branch. It was barely an inch away from hitting his head. The nin wasn't showing it but that had caused a tiny bit of fear in him. "What do you want with the bridge builder Demon of the Mist Zabuza Momochi?" Kakashi demanded as everyone formed a protective circle around Tazuna. 

Zabuza grabbed the handle of his massive sword and swung it around onto his shoulders. "You must be Kakashi of the Sharingan. According to my Bingo book, you've copied over a thousand Jutsu. Your bounty is very high" Zabuza stated as his eye moved over to Yuna. When Zabuza;'s eye landed on Yuna they widened in surprise. "And what a welcome surprise, I didn't think I would be graced with the presence of Ice Demon herself, Yuna Yanaka of Ice Style," Zabuza said.

Aiko looked at her mother with surprise in her eyes. "That's her name in the Bingo Book?... THAT'S SO COOL!" Aiko said in her dead then cheered. "Zabuza pointed his blade at Tazuna and started speaking. "I'm here to kill the bridge builder. So I suggest that you mo-" Zabuza didn't even finish what he was going to say as he jumped up and away from the branch he was on as Hinata appeared behind, ready to paralyze him. 

"Good job Hinata-Chan!" Aiko shouted. Hinata nodded her head as she jumped down and landed next to Naruto and Aiko. "Let us handle this Sensei's," Naruto said, leaving no room for argument. Yuna and Kakashi took a step back and guarded Tazuna. "Let's end this with on move" Naruto declared. Aiko and Hinata nodded their heads in unison. Aiko narrowed her slitted eyes towards Zabuza as she threw the horse handsign and performed a Fire Style that was on Madara Uchiaha's level. 

"Fire Style: Majestic Deystoryer Flame!" Aiko mentally said as she blew out a massive wall of flames towards the Missing-Nin. Zabuza's eyes widened as he jumped as high as he could into the air. He couldn't jump high enough and his legs passed his knees were burned. When Zabuza landed on the ground He barely had room for a breather as Hinata and Aiko rushed him and engaged in a fierce Taijutsu battle with him. Hinata using her Gentle Fist style while Aiko combined her Ice Chakra and Chakra Control punches. 

Zabuza tried fighting back but a flash of yellow light appeared behind him and a kunai was held against his throat. "Your done Zabuza" Naruto said in an ice-cold and dangerous voice. Zabuza hadn't even said a word when two Senbon needles struck his neck and a Kiri Hunter Nin appeared and, after exchanging words with Kakashi and Yuna, took Zabuza's body away. After the Nin left Tazuna and the rest of Team 7 left to his house to eat and rest up With Yuna thinking one thing one the way there, "Zabuza's not dead". 



(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if the fight was too short and sorry for the long time between chapter updates. 

Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:10 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story