Categories > Anime/Manga > My Hero Academia > Looking░Glass (ヺ咽ち)

Looking░Glass (ヺ咽ち)

by Sucrose 0 reviews

Tomura Shigaraki knew he'd been abandoned by the world-so he had few options. Live with it, or tear the world apart. Of course, the latter option sounded a lot more appealing. He's been building su...

Category: My Hero Academia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2022-01-11 - 680 words

0Unrated
|Looking Glass|


Part One.
******************************************
Shigaraki stares at the mirror, slowly peeling the cold, rough hand(beloved father) from his face. He sets the hand down on the bathroom counter slowly, releasing a heavy wheezy-breath. As he rubs his jawline tenderly and glares straight into the mirror, his lips arc downwards. His thoughts were in a frenzy. A new feeling had arisen in his body...confusing! Impossible! He had no idea who could love a...someone like...like...NONO! Why should he care? He didn’t need anyone’s love!
Scoffing at the very idea, Shigaraki pulls away from the mirror, jerking to face the wall, his hair swishing over his right eye. He clenches his fist tight, gritting his teeth. His eyes soften and droop, his thoughts flowing back to him gradually.
He inhales sharply. Dabi. Shigaraki couldn’t understand why every single time he looked at the recruit-the villain, the partner, his soldier, into his...his glowing, turquoise eyes, and his stitched rough smirk, and his...tough, slender build-STOP IT!!!
His heart would pound, his face would warm, he felt...nervous, was it? No,no-he couldn’t, simply would not-could not feel anything.
He shakes his head and places the hand back on his face. He turns the sink knob around until it was hot...extremely hot. Then he puts his hands under the running water, rubs them quickly, hissing under his breath. These feelings...were disgusting...they made him feel so weak, so vulnerable!!
He backs up and dries his hands, reaching for the knob carefully. He turns it, opening the door wide. He steps into the bar, glancing over at Kurogiri, who was intent on washing an empty glass.
“Hm..Shigaraki Tomura? Something on your mind?” Kuro’s ashy voice hissed forth like the smoke emitting from the tip of his violet, glowing flamy mists.
Shigaraki paused for what seemed like ages.
“No.”
Kurogiri tilts his head to the left before looking up and nodding gently, turning around to face the wall opposite of the counter.
The other villains were out, scouting for any new recruits. Of course, that would always be a gamble, what with the pickings so far. Dabi and Toga seemed fit, Twice and Compress as well-Spinner didn’t have the better motivation, but he made good bait, as well as a shield.
Sometimes, Shigaraki detested the fact that he needed these recruits. He wanted to take over, by himself, no help required. But, nonetheless, he did...somewhat...enjoy their presence. Things weren’t as lonely, or quiet-he hated to admit it, but...He needed that sometimes. Noise. People. Dabi-
NO! HE DIDN’T NEED THAT STITCHED-
“We’re hoooommmeee!!” Toga hummed as she twirled into the bar, raising her arms in the air. Her blonde streaked hair flailed over her face, grin splitting into a sharp crescent shape. She leans over Shigaraki, threatening him with an embrace. Shigaraki steps to the side, glaring daggers at her. She giggles and hops onto a barstool, giving it a twirl.
Dabi stepped in.
Shigaraki jerked his head away a little bit too quickly. His eyes narrowed, his throat dried and he bit his tongue, mentally slapping himself for making this reaction so...obvious. He clears his throat, refusing to move his head. “Find anyone?”
Toga laughs hysterically. “Yes!! We did-”
Dabi cuts her off. “No, no one you’d want.”
Shigaraki nodded. He looked away, scratching at his neck. Himiko Toga thought they were important but..not now, not for now.
The group parted, working on their own usual pastimes. Kuro continued cleaning that glass, Toga sharpened her blades while perched upon the wooden counter, Spinner, Compress and Twice had not returned from their journey quite yet, Shigaraki had disappeared into his room, and Dabi had retreated outside.
Shigaraki sat on his bed, glancing drearily at the wall. He lay the side of his head on a pillow, releasing a small sigh. It didn’t take a genius to figure it out. He, Tomura Shigaraki, had fallen hopelessly in love with a stitch-faced man of fire.
Sign up to rate and review this story