Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Bass Files

SCORE!

by FrostedGlass 7 reviews

The caps lock doesn´t really need an explanation...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 1749 words

1Exciting
8. SCORE!


"There she is!", Andy said, watching me advance towards him and Patrick.

"What´s with the others?", Patrick asked.

"They set out for your house.", I turned to Andy and then back to Patrick, "Joe just broke up with Nadine in the backstage area and Joyce and Fox want to try to comfort her."

"How can he break up with her just after she had that bad experience on stage?", Patrick raised his eye brows.

Andy cleared his throat and looked around, "It´s Joe we´re talking about here. It´s not like he´s ever given use reason to assume that he´s got even a spark of decency, especially when it comes to the fair sex."

"So you need a ride home?", Patrick fished out his car keys from his hoodie pouch.

"That would be great."

Andy looked around again, "Do you know where Romeo is now?"

I shook my head, "I have no idea."

Patrick tried to reach him on his cell phone but wasn´t lucky, "He´s not answering. Let´s go. He´ll get home somehow."

When we got to Patrick´s car I got into the backseat. "Say, did you know Sheena´s last name is Scully? Like Agent Dana Scully from the X-Files.", Andy informed Patrick.

"That´s pretty cool.", he started the engine and pulled out onto the street.

"Nah, well... that makes my initials S. O. S. And that´s not so cool.", I told them from the backseat.

Patrick glanced at me through the rear view mirror for a second, "Please! Mine are P. M. S. I´d trade you anytime." He turned right on a corner and continued, "And it´s no fun being the height of a 14-year-old girl and having a last name like "Stump" either." I could see him smirk in the mirror and I grinned.

I felt quite comfortable with Andy and Patrick around so I got a bit bold, "I could tell you that size doesn´t matter but hey, I´m a bassist." The guys laughed at my little joke, Andy louder than Patrick. Excellent.

We were almost at my place when I realized that I had my keys in the hoodie in Joyce´s car. So Patrick passed my street and we made our way to the Hurley home.

"You and Fox should have your own TV show and call it the...", Andy frowned in thought.

"The X-rated Outfit Files?", I suggested. Once again I succeeded in entertaining the guys, they laughed out loud.

"Something like that..."

"Is her name really Fox or is that some kind of nickname?", I inquired.

"No, it´s really Morgan.", Patrick answered. "But she cannot stand that name."

"And you call her Fox because?" The girl didn´t even have red hair.

Andy turned around to me and grinned, "Because she IS a fox."

Now I wished I hadn´t asked that question.

In the meantime we had arrived at Andy´s house. "It´s cos ´Fox´ by Millencolin was the first song I taught her on the drums.", he corrected himself. Ah, save your breath, I thought. I didn´t want to hear which woman he found attractive or any anecdotes involving that woman either.

We got out and said bye to Patrick before he drove off.

"That´s weird. Why isn´t Joyce´s van here?", Andy walked the steps up to the door and I followed him. After we had entered the house Andy called his sister on the phone and asked her where she was with my house keys.

It turned out the ladies had decided to have a movie night at Nadine´s place followed by a sleep-over there.

"And what is Sheena supposed to do now?", Andy asked into the phone. "Hm, ok. Bye then." He put the phone on the living room table and asked me if it was alright for me if I spent the night at his place. Suddenly there was a warm feeling growing my stomach and I was close to freaking out on the inside. I pulled myself together somehow and nodded casually, "´kay."

"We got a guest room, so you can sleep there."

I nodded and we went up the stairs. "Joyce said you could take something out of her closet to sleep in."

We had arrived on the second floor. "I don´t know if you´re tired yet", Andy said, "but I was gonna watch some crap on DVD. Wanna join me in my room?"

HELL, YEAH! "Sounds good.", I followed him into his room. It didn´t look as I had expected it. It was clean and tidy, no clothes on the floor, no unfinished food lying around, no sign of the smallest dust bunny.

Andy noticed my surprise. "What? Did you expect posters of vegetables?", he joked.

"Ha, ha. Yeah, something to that extent."

"Just make yourself comfortable.", he pointed at the big yellow couch. I sat down and he looked through the stack of DVDs on top of the TV set. "How´s ´Twin Peaks´ for starters?", he held up the DVD box.

"I love that show." It wasn´t even a lie.

"Oh, in case you´re hungry -"

I shook my head as he sat down next to me after having set up the DVD player and inserted the disc, "I´m good, thanks."

_ _ _ _ _


We were well into episode number five when I was fighting my eye lids from drooping. Andy, sitting next to me - the space between us would have been enough room for one more person (sad sigh) - one leg dangling over the arm rest, tried to suppress a yawn. I blinked over to him, my eye lids becoming heavier and heavier. He gave me a tired smile, "Are you still awake?"

I sat up straight and nodded eagerly, pretending to be as awake as humanly possible at 3:18 in the AM, and opened my eyes so wide that I´m positive I looked like a freak.

Andy smirked, "Alright then."

_ _ _ _ _


I don´t know what time it was when I woke up. The room was dimly illuminated by the glow of the DVD main menu on the TV screen. I raised my head from the arm rest on my side of the couch when I felt something heavy on my lap. I looked down just to find Andy´s head there. I swallowed.

I´m not particularly proud to admit that this was the closest that I had gotten to sexual contact within the last six months, ever since my former boyfriend had broken up with me. I had two options now: either I stayed like this and watched Andy sleep peacefully, with his head on my thighs, or I tried to get up without wakening him to get my tired body into a somewhat more comfortable position in the bed of the guest room. Just as I had decided to opt for playing creepy voyeur girl for at least a little while Andy´s eyes fluttered open.

He looked up to me and met my eyes. "Hi, there.", he whispered. Then he realized the position he was in. He shot up with a "Whoa!" and sat up straight next to me, still a lot more closer than we had been during watching TV. "Sorry ´bout that.", he apologized.

"It´s okay." My chances of him not seeing that I was blushing were pretty good in this light. "Really."

He grinned, "Hope I didn´t drool on ya."

I was tempted to say the same but I held it in. Instead I said that I´d better get to the guest room now and wished him a good night. When I was about to get up I felt Andy´s hand on my bare forearm. I shuddered slightly and let my eyes wander from his hand up his arm to his face until my gaze met his eyes. "Why don´t you just spend the night here... with me?"

HOLY FREAKING COW! This was Christmas in October.

I sat back on the couch again. Andy drew closer and brushed my curls out of my face. I felt like Nadine must have felt on stage during our performance, completely paralyzed. I couldn´t believe what was happening. He placed one hand on my cheek and smiled the cutest smile I had ever seen in my life. "It´s not like I´m blind. I can tell that you like me." His thumb started stroking my cheek and I could feel my knees melting. (Good thing I was sitting, eh?)

"And I like you too." I felt his lips pressing against mine, ever so softly, his nose brushing against the side of mine. He pulled away and looked me into the eyes, still holding my cheek with one hand, and placed his other hand on top of mine that was resting in my lap. "You looked so beautiful on stage tonight. I don´t mean because of the make-up and the punky outfit - you looked so gorgeous because you know how to rock. A girl who can play an instrument like you can is very sexy to me."

Make that Christmas, Easter, my birthday and Pigs-can-fly Day combined in October.

I wanted to say something lovely back and make him feel as good about himself as he was making me feel. "Oh, Andy...", was unfortunately the only thing that I could manage to produce in the heat of the moment.

He smiled at me and leaned in for another kiss. When our lips met again I placed my free hand on his shoulder and pressed myself closer to him. His tongue slid into my mouth and we kept making out like that for a while.

"Lay yourself down on the couch.", he whispered into my hear and started french-kissing the side of my neck. I did as I was told and Andy crawled on top of me, slowly spreading my legs to slide in-between them. Through the fabric of our jeans I could feel that he was as aroused as I was. Then he slid his hands under my top and lifted it a bit to kiss my tummy. I was moaning softly. He got rid of my shirt and then his and pressed himself against me so I could feel the heat of his upper body.

What followed was indescribable.


________

If you leave me some reviews I´ll try to describe it though. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story