Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tender Beast

Summery

by SoniaBibi 1 review

After the Battle of Hogwarts, everyone is trying to go back to normal existence, but only fools believe it's an easy task. Draco Malfoy returns to school when he, for the first time, discovers his ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Published: 2022-03-05 - Updated: 2022-03-05 - 165 words - Complete

1Ambiance
After the Battle of Hogwarts, everyone is trying to get back to normal existence, but only fools believe it is an easy task. Peace brings not only tranquility but also makes us face the past, which caught upon us. Troubles, which during battles for survival seemed unimportant, crushed us full force. This turbulence has engulfed Draco Malfoy, who has to face the consequences of his and his family's decisions. Being in the darkest of places, questioning himself, values he's been taught to respect, rules he's been raised to follow and even reason of his future existence, his attention is caught by half Veela half-witch Elvein. A gorgeous young female from Ravenclaw has her own burden of past, secrets, and depression. Two shattered people are helping each other in the hardest moments of their lives, but as usual, when we think that Dame Fortuna has smiled on us, reality bears its claws. Secrets are revealed. Masks are torn down and the real beast shows its face.
Sign up to rate and review this story