Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 6: Cylons and Humans plan for the Peace Conference

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Cylons and Humans plan for the Peace Conference

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Laura Roslin,William Adama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2022-03-09 - 1125 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 6: Cylons and Humans plan for the Peace Conference

Stardate 56483.8

Ionian Nebula - Base Ship 1 - Consensus Room

As they often did when a consensus of all Cylon models was required, they were meeting is a special room set aside for this. In the center of the room was a large table. Just below the table top running the entire circumference of the table was a liquid interface tray similar to the one in the control room. This would allow the humaniform Cylons to be in contact with all of the others of their model. Only one Cylon of each model was allowed to attend this meeting. Unlike past meetings there were three new Cylons to consider. The newly freed Centurions had a representative at the meeting. Also, there was an audio-visual device that allowed the Raiders representative to participate in the meeting. And the last new member was Ellen Tigh, a Final Five Cylon from the 13th Colony, Earth. Unofficial was the presence of the Daemon known as Ratlab, who could only be seen and heard by Caprica Six.

“Well I guess since Cavil’s been boxed, that makes me head of the ‘let’s kill all humans‘ faction,” observed One. “Though, unlike Cavil, I’m willing to admit that the presence of these aliens makes that goal impossible. So have any of you got a better Idea?”

“Personally, I think chasing the humans was a mistake,” said D’Anna Three. “I say we go back to the 12 Colonies and join our sisters and brothers there in building a purely Cylon civilization.”

“And what’s to stop the humans from rebuilding and coming after us to take the colonies away from us the way we took them away from them?” countered One.

“There aren’t that many humans left,” replied Boomer Eight. “It will be a long time before they would have the numbers to be any kind of threat to us.”

“I think we should join with the humans and make a hybrid Cylon/Human civilization,” said Caprica Six.

“Is that what your little invisible friend told you to say,” sneered Doral Five. “We tried that on New Caprica. They fought us every step of the way.”

“That’s because we had taken them captive and forced them to accept us as rulers,” countered Caprica Six.

“No, he’s right,” said Boomer Eight. “As much as I want to return to things as they were when I thought I was a human living on Galactica, they will never accept me after what you all made me do to them. On New Caprica I had a talk with Tyrol. He made it clear that the Humans would never forgive me. Of course, at the time, I didn’t know he was a Final Five Cylon.”

“The Final Five promised us human form,” said the Centurion. “Many of us would like the Final Five to fulfill that promise.”

“So you want to be a real, live boy?” said Leoban Two.

“If we have a choice, most of us would rather be girls,” replied the Centurion.

“You don’t know how lucky you have it,” chided One. “Personally, I wish I were more robotic, that my senses weren’t so limited.”

“Actually, there might be a way,” said Boomer Eight. “One of my model was talking that Human with the robotic parts. He’s not actually part of the alien Federation. He’s actually an ambassador from something called the Borg. They’re a bunch of hybrid robot/organics whose minds are all linked together. Their organic parts come from a variety of species and when they join their get augmented with the robotic parts. The Eight he told this to was not interested in joining, but some of the others of my model are.”

“That does sound like something I would like to get in on,” agreed One.

“My model is interested in that too,” added Four. “What about the Raiders? What do they want?”

“Most of my brother Raiders want to kill all humans,” replied the raider representative via the device on the table. “It is, after all the purpose for which we were created. However there are a good number of us who would like to become explorers, to see as much of the galaxy as we can fly to. This idea of being linked together appeals to us. It would allow us to feel others, no matter how far away we are.”

“The Federation Aliens want us to send three representatives to their summit,” observed Doral Five. “So who shall we send?”

“Well Caprica already gets to go because of her imaginary friend,” chided One. “So she doesn’t get to be one of our three.”

“I am NOT imaginary!” protested the invisible entity that only Caprica Six could see and hear.

“You might as well be,” answered Caprica Six. “I’m the only one that can see you.”



Ionian Nebula - Battlestar Galactica - Admiral Adama’s Office

President Laura Roslin and Admiral William Adama had met in his office for an informal discussion away from the prying ears of the fleet.

“So what do you think of this peace conference idea?” asked Roslin.

“It’s an intriguing idea,” admitted Adama. “If we could just get the Cylons to stop hunting us, that would be enough. Then we could settle somewhere and rebuild our civilization.”

“But will the Cylons abide by any agreement we make?” asked Roslin.

“We’ll still need a military in case they don’t,” observed Adama. “And for as long as we can, we’ll have to make ourselves mobil, just in case the Cylons show up to finish what they started.”

“The Quorum is not happy they’re limiting us to three representatives,” said Roslin. “And they want them to represent multiple viewpoints from within our society.”

“Three plus Baltar,” reminded Adama. “Don’t forget Baltar.”

“How could I!?!” scoffed Roslin. “To think all this time there was some invisible alien whispering his his ear!”

“It certainly explains some of his odd behavior,” agreed Adama. “So who are you going to send? Zarak?”

“I thought about it,” stated Roslin. “He does, after all lead the opposing faction in the Quorum. I even offered it to him. But he doesn’t want it. I think he wants to be prepared to say he wasn’t a part of what ever agreement we reach so he can oppose it. No. I will have you and I representing the Civilian and Military parts of our society.”

“And for the third delegate?” asked Adama.

“Tory,” said Roslin. “She’ll be representing the Cylons who are loyal to our Fleet.”

“And you know she’s loyal to you,” observed Adama.
Sign up to rate and review this story