Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 12: settling in

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Captain’s log, Stardate 57191.4 - The expedition to Earth has returned

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Boomer - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-03-21 - Updated: 2022-04-06 - 1444 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 12: settling in

Captain’s log, Stardate 57191.4 - The expedition to Earth has returned with unfortunate news about the current state of the planet. I has had a depressing effect on Colonial morale, as they were counting on it to become their home planet. It is possible, in time, using our ship’s technology, that it may be possible through teraforming to restore the ecosystem of the planet. But this would be a feat on par with teraforming the planet: Mars.

A Federation Council has formed with representatives from the Colonials, Cylons, and Borg, with Councilor Đaimz representing Starfleet. The Borg have asked that the planet Mars become their home planet and the Council has granted this request in exchange for the Borg agreeing to help teraform planet Earth as a future site for a Federation Colony. The Borg plan to turn Mars into a home for a shipbuilding industry. In addition to the teraforming devices and satellites for Earth, they have plans to build a Cube ship and eventually, new ships for Star Fleet. For now, they are still assimilating Cylons to fill the Borg Base Ship. Some of the new Borg have volunteered to be crewmen on the Argos, including six Raiders. The Issue of training and advancement is a contentious issue. There is no need to educate the new Borg Crewmen as they already have access to all of Ambassador Harry Kim’s memories. In addition to the six Raiders, the Borg Crewmen include an Eight, a Two, a Four and an Eight body that used to be a Centurion. The Raiders have all been modified with advanced sensors instead of weapons, advanced to the rank of ensign, and sent out to scout out the home worlds of the crew members of the Argos.

In light of the cessation of hostilities between the Cylons and the Colonials, the Colonials have decided to designate Kobol as their home world. They are making plans to return there.


Ionian Nebula - Base Ship 3 - Recording Studio

“Hello, I’m D’Anna Biers. Many of you Colonials know me from my former work as a journalist. On New Caprica I was revealed to be a model Three Cylon. But I have missed my work as a journalist. And so I have created this show wherein I shall interview people of interest. On this episode I will speaking with a Model Six Cylon that has joined the Borg Collective.”

“Hello Six.”

“Greetings D’Anna,” replied the Borg.

“What should I call you now that you have made this change?” asked D’Anna.

“We are Borg. Our designation is 23 of Six”

“Why did you chose to join the Borg?” asked D’Anna.

“Our Model has always enjoyed joining with others,” began 23 of Six. “Mentally with the other members of our model and physically with not only our own model, but also with other models and even humans. Being a member of the Borg Collective offers a more intimate connection than we were ever able to achieve as an individual.”

“I noticed that you refer to yourself in the plural. Why is that?” asked D’Anna.

“When we joined the Borg, we ceased being an individual,” explained 23 of Six. “We became a part of a group mind. All pleasures, all joys, things experienced by any of us, are experienced by all of us. The memories of any of us, are the memories of all of us.”

“So you have all of the knowledge of Ambassador Harry Kim?” asked D’Anna.

“That is correct. We are Borg.” said 23 of Six.

“And becoming Borg is not just available to Cylons is it?” asked D’Anna.

“The Borg Collective welcomes new members from all species,” said 23 of Six.

“That would include humans too, wouldn’t it?” asked D’Anna.

“That is correct,” stated 23 of Six. “All species are welcome.”

“Why would a human want to give up their individuality to become enslaved by the Borg?” asked D’Anna.

“We are not slaves,” said 23 of Six. “In the past, we did have a Borg Queen who had enslaved us all. But we have been released from our bondage. Now each of us has an equal voice in the decisions of the Collective. We are all equals. We are Borg. The Joy of being a member of a group mind outweighs the loneliness of being an individual. When Ambassador Kim first came here, we were an individual. We could have remained an individual. Instead, we allowed others to join the Borg.”

“You make it sound like he’s controlling your body,” said D’Anna.

“All that he was before is a part of us now. All that I was before, is a part of us now. We are one group mind. We are Borg.” explained 23 of Six.

Ionian Nebula - USS Argos - Astrometrics

“It appears that another particle of dust has adhered to the mirror,” observed Lieutenant Gran, as he gazed at the distorted image on his screen. “Crewman Baltar, would you go clean the mirror again?”

“Yes sir,” replied Baltar as he walked out of Astrometrics and over to the nearby airlock. He climbed into the spacesuit and entered the airlock so he could exit the ship. Once he had activated the suit, it began supplying air and pressure as well as magnetic grapples built into the boots so he wouldn’t float off. He paused for a second to admire the view of the nebula and the stars, their light only slightly inhibited by the plastic visor of his helmet. The hatch on the outer hull was open and the telescope was sticking out of the ship. Beside Baltar, his invisible, non-corporeal friend: Natasi was wearing a red mini-dress and was barefoot prancing around. She didn’t need a spacesuit and somehow Baltar was able to hear every word she said to him.

“Why lower yourself to such menial tasks?” asked Natasi.

“The mirror accumulates the occasional particle of cosmic dust,” explained Baltar. “Someone has to clean it. Besides, I quite like this chore. It gives me a chance to enjoy this view. You know, I think I am going to focus my studies on Cosmology and try to get assigned to Astrometrics when I make officer.”

“You’ve made quite a life for yourself,” observed Natasi.

“We’ve made a life for us,” corrected Baltar. “Now that I know you are real, it changes our whole relationship.”

“Even though you are the only one who can see or hear me, or touch me?” “ asked Natasi, as she reached through his space suit to caress his back.

“Especially because of that,” replied Baltar. “Now let me focus on this. This is very delicate work. If I make even a tiny scratch the while mirror will have to be replaced. I promise I will make it up to you after class tonight.”


Ionian Nebula - USS Argos - Crewman’s club

Boomer nursed her cup of raktigino, the Klingon equivalent of coffee, as she gazed out the window at the nebula.

“May I join you?” asked Crewman Luziana, a human appearing alien, from the planet B Z, or Beta Zed as people would pronounce it.

“I don’t mind,” replied Boomer.

“How are you adjusting to your life here?” asked Luziana.

“It’s all right, I guess,” replied Boomer. “I clean up messes in the Shuttle Bay all day, then study in the evenings.”

“Sounds like you are working hard,” observed Luziana.

“I am,” agreed Boomer. “I’m trying to make Officer as quickly as I can. “I want to pilot shuttles.”

“An admiral goal,” replied Luziana. “I’m sure you will make it. But you seem over stressed. What do you do for recreation?”

“I don’t really do anything,” replied Boomer. “I just work and study.”

“I can see that in your mind,” replied Luziana. “I can also see that you find me attractive.”

Boomer blushed at the accusation.

“You shouldn’t be invading my privacy like that!”

“I can’t help it,” replied Crewman Luziana. “You’re practically shouting it. And now that I’ve confronted you, you’re thinking about specific things you want to do to me, parts of my body you want to see. . . . Would you like to come back to my cabin? I could help you relieve some of that tension . . .”

“I . . . I don’t think I’m ready for a relationship yet . . “ deflected Boomer.

“Who said anything about a relationship?” replied the female from B Z. “I just want to Share Pleasures with you.”

“I . . . alright . . .” agreed Boomer, before Luziana took her by the hand and drug her out of the bar.
Sign up to rate and review this story