Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 13: The Wedding of Nog and Eight

by selenepotter 0 reviews

The Wedding of Nog and Eight

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Cally,Saul Tigh,Starbuck - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-03-24 - 1580 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 13: The Wedding of Nog and Eight

Ionian Nebula - USS Argos - Crewman Luziana’s quarters

Boomer stood outside the quarters of her friend, Crewman Luziana, and pushed the door alert button.

“COME!” shouted Crewman Luziana, as she climbed out of bed.

The computer automatically registered her permission and the door slid open to reveal the occupant of this room, was naked and walking towards the door. Behind her, Boomer could see a green-skinned woman in the bed, and also nude.

“Oh! I’m interrupting! I’m sorry. I can come back later!” said Boomer as her face heated.

“Oh! Don’t be silly! we just finished!” deflected Luziana.

“I’m up for another round if you want to join us?” said the green skinned woman.

Suddenly, Boomer felt a wave of arousal wash over her.

“Oh, stop that Medi!” exclaimed Luziana. “That’s not why she came here!”

The Betazoid woman guided her friend to the table with two chairs and they were seated, while the Orion woman dressed and exited the room after giving Luziana a quick kiss.

“I can see it in you mind,” said Luziana, as she pointed at the PAD Boomer was carrying. “You got an invitation from your sister to her Ferengi Wedding and it has you agitated.”

“It says here that females traditionally don’t wear clothes to Ferengi weddings!” exclaimed Boomer, as she pointed at the message on the PAD.

“Oh, don’t be silly!” soothed Luziana, who had made no effort to cover herself. “A lot of races don’t like clothes, especially the less human looking ones. A lot of us only wear them at all because it disturbs humans if we don’t. If this were a Betazed wedding, everyone would be naked. Besides, it just says nudity is traditional, not required. You’re not Ferengi. Go how you’ll be comfortable.”


Ionian Nebula - Battlestar Galactica - Tigh’s quarters

“What’s that?” asked Ellen, as her husband walked in, carrying a paper object. It was an envelope with the corners properly cut in Colonial fashion.

“An invitation from one of the Cylons on the Argos,” replied Saul Tigh. “Get this, she’s marrying an alien! And according to this, it’s traditional at these alien things for the females not to wear clothes!”

“I’m game, said Ellen. “When in Picon, do as the Piconians do. But why is she inviting us?”

“Apparently, she considers us to be her parents,” replied Saul Tigh.


Ionian Nebula - Battlestar Galactica - Flight Deck

“Kara take a look at this,” said Samuel Anders, as he handed her the invitation.

“One the the Cylons thinks you’re one of her fathers!” laughed Starbuck.

“And she wants females to be naked at her wedding,” pointed out Anders.

“Alright,” agreed Starbuck.

“Really?” asked Anders.

“If she thinks you’re her father, the least we can do is show up for her wedding and respect her new alien husband’s traditions,” replied Starbuck.


Ionian Nebula - USS Argos - Captain’s Ready Room

“Come!” called out Captain Data, when the door chimed. In answer, the computer opened the door allowing Ensign Nog and Crewman Valerii Eight to enter.

“You asked to see us sir?” asked Nog.

“I did,” confirmed Data. “It concerns your request that I officiate at your marriage.”

“Yes sir,” confirmed the model Eight Cylon.

“You do understand that we are still searching for a way to return to our native universe, do you not?” asked Data

“Yes sir,” confirmed Nog.
“What will you do if we do find a way home?” asked Data. “Do you plan to stay in this universe?”

“We’ve already discussed it,” explained Eight. “And if you find a way back, I plan to go with you, with Nog.”

“Are you certain?” asked Data. “Any route back is likely to be one way. You might not ever be able to return to this universe once we leave.”

“Sir, we are willing to make a lifetime commitment to each other,” said Nog. “I even offered to stay here with her if the chance to go back came.”

“But I told him I’d rather go back with him,” added Eight. “Here, I am one of millions of Eights. In another universe, I would be unique.”

“Very well,” said Data. “I will grant your request to officiate at your wedding. This will be the first time a member of Star Fleet has married a native of this universe.”


Ionian Nebula - USS Argos - Crewman Boomer Eight’s Quarters

Crewman Luziana padded towards the door of her friend’s quarters. In keeping with Betazed tradition, she was not wearing anything as she went to escort her friend to her sister’s wedding. She pushed the door alert and saw it open on Boomer’s command.

“You decided to go naked after all!” exclaimed Luziana, as she saw her friend standing on the other side of the open door.

“It feels weird, going out openly like this,” said Crewman Boomer Eight, as they started walking down the corridor.

“I thought your model preferred to be naked?” inquired Luziana.

“Most of them do,” confirmed Boomer. “But for most of the life I remember, I thought I was a human named: Sharon Valerii. “I didn’t even know I was a Cylon until the got killed and downloaded into a new body.”

“Would you rather I call you Sharon?” asked Luziana.

“No! . . . No. . . That part of my life is over,” explained Boomer. “The Humans made it clear on New Caprica that there was no going back for me. I’m a model Eight Cylon. When I joined Starfleet, they wanted me to take on a first name, so I picked my old call sign: Boomer.”

When they entered Holodeck one, it was set up for a Ferengi Wedding. Everything was covered in gold leaf except the pillars which were made of gold coins. This was all holograms, but the effect was dazzling. Boomer and Luziana were the last to arrive and proceeded to join the bride’s side. Already there, were The Final Five Cylons: Saul and Ellen Tigh, Samuel Anders, Galen Tyrol, and Tory Foster. Also present as escorts were Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace, Cally Tyrol and Lee ‘Apollo’ Adama. The Bride: Crewman Valerii Eight was also over there, along with another of her sisters: 3 of Eight, who had joined the Borg. Boomer and Luziana went over to stand with her sister’s family.

On the other side of the room was the Groom: Ensign Nog along with a group of his friends from the Security Forces: Security Chief Lieutenant Schist, Ensign Ssslurr, Ensign Tarsa, and Ensign Mao.

Between the two groups was a table with three scrolls and old fashioned quills and sealing wax, as well as a candle. Behind the table stood the Captain of this ship: Data.

All of the females present had decided to conform with the Ferengi custom of not wearing clothing, even the Gorn. Though, Lieutenant Schist still had her universal translator on her back. Tory, Cally and Boomer appeared to be the only ones uncomfortable with their nudity. The Borg Eight’s nudity revealed just how many implants she had sticking out of her flesh.

“Ladies and gentlemen, friends and shipmates, welcome to the wedding of Ensign Nog and Crewman Valerii Eight,” began Data. “Shall we begin?”

Nog stepped forward and addressed the Final Five Cylons: “Elders of the Cylon Clan, it is my wish to purchase the female known as Valerii Eight. Do I have your consent?”

“If this is the female’s wish, we will give our consent,” said Saul Tigh.

“It is my wish,” agreed Valerii Eight. “I wish to be purchased by Nog.”

The Other Final Five Cylons nodded their consent.

“I don’t have the lobes for business,” announced Nog. “That was the primary reason I joined Starfleet. So I don’t have any latinum. However, as I understand it, gold is still considered valuable amongst the Colonials. I have therefore replicated you each a one kilogram bar of gold.”

Nog picked up the bars one at a time and carried them over to place one in the hands of each of the Final Five Cylons.

“We’re rich!” whispered Ellen Tigh, seeing that both she had her husband had gotten a gold bar.

“Quiet!” hissed Saul Tigh.

“I didn’t marry you for your money,” whispered Starbuck

Anders stifled a snicker at that.

Now that the gold was paid, Nog and Valerii Eight stepped forward to sign the contracts. They had been gone over by the ship’s lawyer to make certain that the marriage terms would be equally advantageous for both of them. After they signed all three copies, then each of the the Final Five Cylons would have to sign. Then the sealing wax was melted and some seals on a handle were pressed into each copy by both the bride and groom.

“I had these replicated,” explained Nog, as he held up his seal. “This is a copy of my family’s seal. The other is a new one, that she designed to be the official seal of the Cylon family, to be used. when the need arises.”

“I entrust it to the parents of my family,” said Valerii Eight, as she handed the seal to Saul Tigh.

“The Contract is paid, signed and sealed,” announced Data. “The Wedding of these two is complete.”
Sign up to rate and review this story