Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 16: Kobol

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Captain’s log, Stardate 57347.5 - We have finally completed the process of towing the Fleet of Vulcan ships to the planet the Colonials named: New Caprica.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Boomer,Starbuck,William Adama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-03-25 - Updated: 2022-04-06 - 1693 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 16: Kobol

Captain’s log, Stardate 57347.5 - We have finally completed the process of towing the Fleet of Vulcan ships to the planet the Colonials named: New Caprica. Romul has not yet been born. So these logic rejecting Vulcans have instead, named their new home world: Tarquinus after their Leader, Tarquin. They have also taken to calling their society: Tarquinians. The Tarquinians have already agreed to join the Federation, thanks in no small part to the efforts of one of our Security Officers. We are currently carrying the Tarquinian Representative to join the Federation Council on Kobol.

Deep Space - USS Argos - 10 Forward (Officer’s club)

“I can’t believe I finally got my Lieutenant pip back!” gushed Nog.

“It was your skill at negotiation that made the difference and got the Romulans, sorry Tarquinians, to join the Federation!” pointed out Ensign Mao. “How’d you do it, anyway?”

“I arranged a deal by which the Borg would add Cylon Jump drives to their freighters in exchange for ten loads of tylium for each freighter modified,” explained Nog. “And the best part is, I cut my self in for 10% of every load hauled on those freighters, anywhere! Perhaps I do have the lobes for business after all!”

“I heard you made your own deal with that Lamauna, Tarsa.” chided Mao.

“Isn’t she the female that shot you?” asked Ensign Ssslurr.

“She has apologized for that,” replied Ensign Tarsa. “She came to visit me in sickbay when we were towing her ship. This gave us a chance to get to know one another.”

“And?” asked Nog.

“And I have agreed to help her out next time she goes through Ponn Farr,” admitted Tarsa.

“Tarsa, you old tom!” laughed Mao.

“Congratulations on your marriage,” praised Nog.

“It is not yet a marriage,” corrected Tarsa. “Though we may form one after her mating drive has decreased to normal levels. But she won’t need me for another two years.”

“Speaking of wives, I think I will bow out of this particular celebration as I have a wife of my own waiting in our cabin,” said Nog. “I’m sure I can use my promotion to get some Oomaks from her.”

“Doesn’t she do that for you anyway?” teased Mao.

“As much as I want,” said Nog, with a grin before walking away.


In orbit of Kobal - Battlestar Galactica - brig

“In here again?” asked Admiral William Adama.

“Admiral! What are you doing up here?” asked Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace. “I thought you retired down on the surface to play house with President Roslin.”

“I may be working a desk, but I’m still Admiral of the Colonial fleet,” said Adama.

“What brings you up here?” asked Starbuck. “Surely you didn’t come up from the surface just to see little old me?”

“Lee says you’ve been in here a lot,” said Adama. “When Saul and I stepped down and gave you two the Galactica, I expected better of you.”

“I must admit I never pictured either of the Tighs as being scientists,” mused Starbuck. “And now, they and Tyrol and Tory and Sam are running the new Kobolian Science Institute.”

“Kara, I think the reason you keep getting in trouble is you’re bored,” observed Adama.

“No one to fight anymore,” groused Starbuck. “The Cylons are our friends, both on Helo’s Base ship and down in Athens. The other Cylons went back to Caprica. Hell there isn’t even Zarak to fight with any more! He took most of our people and started his own town on another continent.”

“Sparta’s barely a town, most of the people that elected Zarak Mayor of Sparta then spread out and went into farming,” observed Adama. “They are the past of our people, the ones who turned their back on technology and don’t want to socialize with Cylons and aliens. Athens is the future of our people. It has the college and the research lab and the industry. But the real Future is the Federation! We’re lucky that the Federation agreed to place its’ Capital on Kobol.”

“It makes us more important as members,” agreed Starbuck.

“The Argos is coming back here,” said Adama. “They’re bringing a new delegate for the Federation Council.”

“Some new race has joined, sir?” asked Starbuck.

“They call themselves Tarquinians, but technically, they’re are a group that broke away from the Vulcans,” explained Adama.

“Like that alien doctor that cured Roslin’s cancer?” asked Starbuck.

“That’s them,” said Adama. “They’ve settled on New Caprica.”

“How do you know all this?” asked Starbuck.

“That Borg Delegate,” explained Adama. “She can get information from the other Borg faster than we can carry it on a Raptor. Anyway, I think when the Argos, comes, this would be a good opportunity for you to enlist in Starfleet.”

“But they don’t have Vipers,” complained Starbuck.

“No, but they explore the universe,” countered Adama. Besides, as XO, you weren’t able to fly Vipers anyway. You should join Star Fleet. I think you’d be happier there.”

“I’ll think about it, sir,” agreed Starbuck.

“That’s all I ask,” said Adama. “Well, I’ve said my piece. Now I’ll let you go back to serving your time.”

“Wait! You’re not going to let me out of here?” asked Starbuck.

“That’s Lee’s decision,” called out Adama over his should as he walked away.


Deep Space - USS Argos - Nog’s and Eight’s quarters

The two of them were locked in a passionate embrace with both her hands on his ears when her curiosity got the best of her and she broke of their kiss and let go of his ears so she could ask:

“Why did you lose your rank the first time?”
“I didn’t know she was an Admiral’s daughter,” protested Nog. “She was only wearing the bottom part of her bathing suit and she had a horgon. I thought she was a native of Risa. And I am quite obviously Ferengi. I didn’t know she’d get so upset when I asked to rent her!”

“Well, now you own me,” purred Eight, as she stroked her husband’s ears and pulled him back into a kiss.


Leaving the orbit of Kobol - USS Argos - Crewman’s club

Boomer was sitting at a table with two of her friends when she saw a familiar face come in wearing a Starfleet Crewman’s uniform.

“Starbuck?” greeted Boomer.

She narrowed her eyes at the model Eight Cylon when she realized who this particular Cylon was.

“Boomer,” snarled Starbuck.

“Ooo! Fresh meat!” purred Medi, as she started releasing her arousal causing pheromones.

By now, Boomer had gotten used to the Orion woman’s ability and it’s effect on her. But Starbuck obviously was not, and she gasped and stumbled when the wave of arousal hit her.

Oh, Medi, behave,” scolded Crewman Luziana, with a laugh, before she turned to Starbuck. “Come! Join us!”

Starbuck picked sitting on the offered chair over falling on the floor as she was having trouble staying on her feet.

“I understand you two used to be friends,” said Luziana.

“Used to be,” said Boomer, mournfully.

“That was before you shot the old man!” growled Starbuck.

“I didn’t have control over that! They programed me!” protested Boomer. “Frak! I didn’t even know I was a Cylon until I downloaded!”

“What about New Caprica!” growled Starbuck.

“I was hurt! I tried reaching out,” replied Boomer. “But you all rejected me, even Tryol! Since you all told me a was an evil frakin’ Cylon, I figured I’d be the best evil Cylon I could be! I came back to my senses, eventually. But by then, it was too late!”

“Don’t touch yourself in public, dear,” admonished Luziana. “It’s uncouth.”

“If you like, I could take care of it for you,” offered Medi. “We just need to go back to my place.”

“She’s thinking she’s rather be with Boomer,” observed Luziana. “She prefers angry sex over Making Love.”

“WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!” screamed Starbuck.

“LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU TWO!” growled Boomer, before turning back to Starbuck. “Let me explain. Medi here is Orion. You can tell them by their green skin. Her people are able to release pheromones that cause the feelings you are being overwhelmed by. Luziana may look human, but she is actually a Betazoid. She has telepathy and our minds are an open book to her. She also has an annoying habit of blurting out things that you would never admit.”

“Computer, activate air refreshment,” called out Medi.

Instantly the fans started sucking out the air from the room and replacing it. The effect was like a pleasant breeze. But the effects removing the Orion pheromones from the air were too late to help the couples that had already left together when they were affected.

“That’s better,” said Luziana. “So you joined Starfleet? What are your plans. Are you going to remain a Crewman like us, or are you going to try to make officer?”

“I’m not really sure,” admitted Starbuck. “This is all so new to me.”

“Well, I’m trying to make officer,” said Boomer. “I’m hoping to become a shuttle pilot. But from what I know of you, you’d be happier where the action is, and that’s Security. They’re the ones most likely to be included in a landing party.”

“But I love flying!” protested Starbuck.

“I’m not saying don’t learn to pilot shuttles, or even whole star ships,” said Boomer. “But if you want to see real action, learn to do Security, too.”

“I’ll think about it,” agreed Starbuck.

“Now as for that other thing, you’d be welcome to come back to my room and work off some of your aggression towards me,” offered Boomer.

“Why Boomer, I didn’t know you swung that way” teased Starbuck.

“I’m still discovering who I am,” admitted Boomer.

“We could ALL get together,” offered Medi.
Sign up to rate and review this story