Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 23: Wedding talk

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Wedding talk

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Boomer,Gaius Baltar,Number Six - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-03-27 - 1421 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 23: Wedding talk

Orbiting Kobol - USS Argos - Crewman Luziana’s quarters

Boomer awoke to find herself spooning Luziana. Medi was asleep in the other bed.

(Want this to last forever!) sent Luziana, telepathically.
(What do you want to last?) thought Boomer.
(This! Us!) sent Luziana, telepathically, as she turned to face her lover. (I know I told you I wasn’t looking for anything serious. But I’ve changed my mind. I’ve fallen in Love!)
(So what do you you want to do about it?) thought Boomer.
(I want us to be married! I want to have your babies!) sent Luziana, telepathically.
(How is that even possible?) thought Boomer. (I mean, last time I checked, we were both women.)
(Oh, the doctor can take stem cells from both us, mix them together of make a zygote and implant it in me.) sent Luziana, telepathically.
(What does marriage mean to you?) thought Boomer.
(Well, I’d like to have a Betazoid wedding, so everyone will have to be naked for the ceremony,) sent Luziana, telepathically.
(I KNOW that part!) thought Boomer. (I mean after . . . What does being married mean to a Betazoid?)
(Oh . . . Well, it means we’ll love each other and raise our children together,) sent Luziana, telepathically. (What does it mean to for Cylons?)
(Cylons don’t have marriages,) thought Boomer. (But I think of myself as human, and Humans have marriages. But what about fidelity? I’ve noticed that you and Medi are pretty wild. I mean, we got together because you are so wild! Will that change after we’re married?)
(Well fidelity is not really an issue for us Betazoids,) sent Luziana, telepathically. (We don’t do monogamy like some humans do. So you’ll still be free to share yourself with Medi or whoever you want to.)
(Do you plan to share yourself?) thought Boomer.
(I don’t have any specific plans to share myself at this moment,) sent Luziana, telepathically. (But I will if the opportunity comes up. More likely I’ll be too busy raising the children while you’re off being an officer.)
(With that Talosian device, you to become an officer too, you know,) thought Boomer. (Why don’t you?)
(I’m perfectly happy being a crewman,) sent Luziana, telepathically. (As a crewman I’m held to a lower standard and I don’t have as much responsibility. Besides, so many people have used that device and become officers that there are not enough people to do enlisted work. A lot of those new ensigns are going to end up doing Crewman work and being held to officer standards. Besides, if I’m the wife of an officer, we’ll get to share bigger quarters)

“You know, It’s rude to have long telepathic conversations and not include me!” said Medi as she ripped the sheet off both of them and gave them a big blast of her pheromones.

“We . . .(pant!) we . . . (pant!) we didn’t want to (pant!) wake you!” panted Boomer before she lost control and pulled the Orion woman into a kiss.

(I don’t want to, but I’ll have the computer clean the air if you want her to stop,) sent Luziana, telepathically.
(No, it’s fine. I want this to!) thought Boomer, just before she lost the ability to think coherently.

Later

“Medi, we’ve decided to get married,” announced Luziana.

“It was a bit unusual, but in the Colonies there were sometimes marriages of more than two people,” explained Boomer. “You’d be welcome to join us, if you want.”

“Naa!” refused Medi. “Even a Betazoid marriage would be too restrictive for me. I like being free to do whoever I want!”

the Wedding

The wedding was a traditional Betazoid wedding. They asked Captain Data to officiate and invited their friends and family including: Medi, Valerii Eight and her husband, Nog, Starbuck and her husband, Sam, Gaius Baltar and Natasi, Galen Tyrol and his wife, Cally Tryol. Luziana had invited many of the telepathic members of the Argos’ crew including the Talosians, Betazoids and Vulcans and especially: Betsa. Once again, Cally looked very uncomfortable, not only at being naked in public, but also because she had once murdered Boomer.

“Look at the size of him,” whispered Medi to Cally. “I hear he’s fully functional and programed in multiple techniques.”

(STOP IT MEDI!) warned Luziana, telepathically.

Conception

A few days after the wedding, they went to the sickbay to give samples to that a baby could be made of them and implanted in Luziana. While there, they ran into Valerii Eight and Nog who had come to do the same thing.


Kobol Orbit - USS Argos - Hanger Deck

After that, it was time for Boomer to report for her first assignment as a Starfleet officer.

“Ensign Boomer Eight, reporting for duty sir!”

“At ease,” said Lieutenant Drana, an Andorian. “This box contains a subspace transceiver, a teaching module and some orders from Starfleet Command. Our mission is to take this box over the the Galactica, where we will trade this shuttlecraft for a Raptor, which we will use to take the box to Talos 4. Do you understand the mission?”

“Aye sir,” replied Boomer.

Finally! Finally she would get to pilot a shuttlecraft!

Which turned out to be a big disappointment! The inertial dampers meant that piloting the shuttle felt no different from the simulator. She couldn’t FEEL the movement of the ship! Once on the Galactica, the people there, especially Ensign Cally Tryol were polite, but she could tell that didn’t like her. She and Drana changed into flight suits, transferred the box and launched the Raptor.

Now this felt more like a spaceship should! It was kind of ironic that she busted her butt studying and subjected herself to an alien mind device just so she could go back to piloting a Raptor!


Orbiting Kobol - USS Argos - Crewman Baltar’s quarters

“That Betazoid wedding was something wasn’t it?” asked Natasi.

“And everyone else could see how beautiful you are,” replied Baltar.

“We can thank Solon for that,” mused Natasi. “It was strange to dance with other people besides you.”

“The Talosian illusion of you was as real to them as you are to me,” agreed Baltar.

“Do you think we should have a Betazoid wedding?” asked Natasi, and she ran her finger down Baltar’s arm.

“I don’t know about that,” replied Baltar as he caressed her back, “Won’t people think it strange to marry my imaginary friend?”

“No one thinks I’m imaginary any more. Many of them have seen me,” whispered Natasi in his ear. “Some of them have seen ALL of me.”

“I’d want a colonial wedding but . . . sure, why not?” said Baltar. “Let’s get married!”


Kobol - Athens - Star Fleet Command - Fleet Admiral’s office

Ensign Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace walked to the room and came to attention in front of the Admiral’s desk.

“At ease,” commanded Admiral Adama. “How are you doing Starbuck? Are you adjusting to life in Starfleet?”

“Very well sir,” replied Starbuck. “I have fully qualified as a pilot, Security Officer and Science Officer.”

“Joining Starfleet, starting over like that took a lot of guts,” praised Adama. “Then, joining the Borg, just to cut corners of advance sooner took even more guts.”

“Thank you sir,” replied Starbuck. “I try to be the best.”

“That you do. That you do,” agreed Adama. “I’m going to start giving all of the ex Colonial Warriors Starfleet ranks based on what their equivalent was. The Cylons will get ranks based on what they do on their ship. What this means for you is that you are Lieutenant, Junior Grade as of this moment. Senior Lieutenant requires you have a department to supervise, like when you were Galactic’s CAG. Lieutenant Commanders need more than one department to command. The Argos only has three of them. Only Worf is a full Commander on Argos. I just want to let you know, next time a ship becomes available, You’ll be offered a spot as either XO or Captain. For now, stay on the Argos, get some hands on experience with running the ship. Learning machines are not as good as real world experience. When your spot opens up, I want to to be qualified for it.
Dismissed.

Oh, and Starbuck . . . stop breaking women’s noses,”

“Yes sir!” said Starbuck, as she saluted and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story