Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 27: D’Anna Biers show on Cylon marriages.

by selenepotter 0 reviews

D’Anna Biers interviews various Cylons about their marriages and attempts to embarrass them.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Boomer - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-03-30 - 2098 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 27: D’Anna Biers show on Cylon marriages.

D’Anna Biers interviews various Cylons about their marriages and attempts to embarrass them.

Caprica

“Hello, I’m D’Anna Biers, coming to you live via Sub-space. For those of you on Kobol who were previously unable to view my show, welcome back. And I would like to greet my new viewers on Tarquinus, Talos and Visalayan. Todays show is about Cylon marriages. As my Cylon viewers know, marriage is not a ritual performed amongst our people. But in recent times, several of our people have gotten married. Our first guests are being linked to us from the USS Tartarus, a Federation Basestar commanded our guests: Captain Karl Agathon, his second in command: Commander Sharon Agathon and their wife Caprica Agathon. For those of who can not see the video of portion of this broadcast, Commander Sharon Agathon is a model Eight Cylon and Caprica Agathon is a model Six Cylon. Welcome to the Show.”

“Thank you, but you don’t have to use our ranks,” replied Helo.

“I will. Thank you. Sharon, you were the first Cylon to marry a human,” asked D’Anna. “How did that come about?”

“Well I was originally assigned to impersonate another model Eight that was known to him, the one that now calls herself Boomer Eight,” explained Sharon. “But after I became pregnant with our first child, we realized we were in Love with each other. Eventually, we got married.”

“And you are the only Cylon ever to successfully produce a child with a human?” asked D’Anna.

“No, that’s not true,” replied Sharon. “The Tyrols have and child too and Galen is a Cylon.

“That’s interesting,” said D’Anna. “I had forgotten about them. I should have gotten them on this show. My next question is for Karl. Karl, how did you convince Sharon to accept your taking a second wife?”

“Actually, she convinced me,” admitted Karl.

“When she first came to us, I was suspicious of her,” added Sharon. “But I wanted to continue my military career and she was willing to be Hera’s nanny. We got to know each other and before I knew it, I realized I was in Love with her. So I asked Karl if he would let her into our marriage.”
“And after being married together, we became pregnant together,” added Caprica.

“Sharon does it make you jealous to know your husband impregnated another woman?” asked D’Anna.

“Oh! No. You misunderstand, we’re both pregnant,” said Sharon. “And no, I’m not the least bit jealous, our children will grow up together.”

“Well Congratulations,” said D’Anna.

“Actually there are four of us in this marriage,” said Caprica. “There’s Ratlab too.”

“I was just about to ask you about your Daemon,” said D’Anna. “How does he fit into your marriage?”

“Well the other two can’t see or hear or feel him like I can,” explained Six. “So I have a separate relationship with him. And after we heard that Baltar married Natasi, the four of us decided to make Ratlab a part of our marriage, even if the other two can’t tell he’s there most of the time.”

“You said you can feel him?” asked D’Anna. “Does that include in the bedroom?”

Caprica looked down and blushed while Sharon said:

“Yes she can! I’ve seen them. When they’re going at it, it looks like she’s fraking an invisible man”

“Sharon!” scolded Caprica.

“I noticed that you’re wearing a Starfleet uniform.” observed D’Anna. “Is this usual for you or do you spend some of your time walking around the ship nude like the other Eights do.”

“Only in the bedroom,” replied Sharon. “I’m a little different than the other Eights. I prefer to wear clothes most of the time.”

“Thank you Caprica, Sharon, Karl.” said D’Anna. “My next guests are broadcasting to me from the USS Argos. Please welcome: Ensign Valerii Eight and Lieutenant Nog.”

“Thank you D’Anna,” said Nog.

“So I understand you, Valerii Eight, were the first Cylon ever to marry an alien?” asked D’Anna.

“That’s right D’Anna,” said Eight. “And you can call me Eight. Nog and I met when I first came aboard the Argos and it was Love at first sight for both of us.”

“It was!” agreed Nog.

“Is it possible for your species and Cylons to have children?” asked D’Anna.

“Not naturally,” said Nog. “But Doctor Salar was able to mix our genes and produce a zygote, which she then implanted in Eight.”

“So you’re pregnant?” asked D’Anna. “It doesn’t show.”

“Thank you D’Anna,” replied Eight. “It’s too early to be visible yet. But the doctor tells me the implantation worked!”

“Is this the first time a Cylon has been impregnated by an alien?” asked D’Anna.

“Ya know, I think it is,” mused Eight.

“I noticed you are following the model Eight custom of not wearing clothes,” observed D’Anna. “Do you go around like this all the time on the ship?”

“No. I wear a uniform when I am on duty,” replied Eight. “But I am a model Eight and we’re more comfortable without them. Also it’s traditional amongst Nog’s people for females not to wear them. In fact, that is what drew us together. So when I’m off duty, like here, in our room, I don’t wear them.”

“Thank you Eight and Nog.” said D’Anna. “My next guests are also broadcasting to me from the USS Argos. Please welcome: Ensign Boomer Eight and Crewman Luziana.”

“Thank you, D’Anna,” said Boomer. “Call me Boomer.”

“She looks human, but you are actually another model Eight who has married an alien?” said D’Anna.

“That’s right, D’Anna,” said Luziana. “Betazoids may look human to you, but we are a completely different species.”

“If you look human,” doesn’t that make you human?” asked D’Anna. “After all, many Cylons are starting think that we are human.”

“Well you are human,” replied Luziana. “Any two individuals that can interbreed are members of the same species. Human or Cylons can not interbreed with Betazoids without medical assistance. That’s how Boomer was able to impregnate me, ya know.”

“I’m sorry, did you say she impregnated you?” asked D’Anna. “How is that even possible? I mean, I know for a fact that all model Eights are female and you apparently look female. Besides, don’t females usually carry the offspring?”

“If we tried the natural way, it would not be possible, even if she were a male Cylon,” explained Luziana. “We’re two different species. But using her medical trickery, Doctor Salar was able to combine our DNA into a viable embryo which she implanted in me.”

“So I guess you are the first alien ever to be impregnated by the Cylon?” asked D’Anna. “Is it true you have mind reading powers?”

“Telepathy,” corrected Luzaina. “It is a trait of my species. Everyone on Beta Zed is a telepath. It’s normal for us, just like sight is for you.”

“Boomer, you’re been pretty quiet,” observed D’Anna. “And I notice your are wearing your Starfleet uniform. But I can see you are a model Eight. Do you feel uncomfortable wearing that uniform, or any clothes at all?”

“Not at all,” replied Boomer. “I was originally programed to think I was a human named Sharon Valerii. Boomer was my call sign. I didn’t even know I was Cylon until the first time I downloaded. I’ve come to accept my Cyloness. That’s why I changed my name. But inside, I still feel human and I’m not as comfortable going around nude as my sister Eights are. I only go that way in private. Or I would, if I weren’t married to a Betazoid who thinks you should be naked at formal occasions and keeps dragging me to weddings, naked!”

“Thank you Boomer and Luziana.” said D’Anna. “My next guest is broadcasting to me from Kobol. Please welcome a Final Five Cylon: Ellen Tigh.”

“Thank you D’Anna,” said Ellen.

“Tonight I have interviewed several Cylons that have married and only one of the marriages has been able to produce children,” explained D’Anna. “We’re tried here on Caprica and had no success with reproduction. Can you shed some light on this?”

“This is by design,” said Ellen. “When we gave you human form, we also gave you resurrection, making you effectively immortal. We feared that if you could both be immortal and breed, you would quickly overpopulate the universe. So the resurrection modules in your brains contain a failsafe that prevents conception if you try to conceive a child with another Cylon who also has a resurrection module. However, since you were supposed to be making peace with the Colonial Humans anyway, we did make it possible for you to conceive children with Humans, or if you give up immortality. So there are a finite number of Cylons, but you are all immortal.”

“What about the Centurions?” asked D’Anna. “They don’t download and we can make more of those. So if we made more Centurions, then converted them to Human form, we could make more of us, that way.”

“Oh . . . I hadn’t thought of that . . “ replied Ellen.

“My next guest is Captain Lucy Three of the Basestar Styx,” introduced D’Anna. “Welcome!”

“Thanks D’Anna,” replied Lucy.

“You’ve just returned from visiting Kobol, haven’t you?” asked D’Anna.

“That’s right D’Anna,” said Lucy. “I’ve been to Kobol, and met the members of the different species that make up the Federation and I’m convinced that we need to do like the Talosians did and go all in with our membership in the Federation. That’s why I’m recommending that all our Base ships join Starfleet, like I did.”

“You also came back with some strong opinions on the subject of Cylons marrying humans?” asked D’Anna.

“That’s true D’Anna,” said Lucy. “Meeting actual aliens made me realize Cylons and Humans are not that different. At the same time, we conducted our war against the Colonies too well. There aren’t enough of them. Most of the ones who are left are men . . . who want wives. That’s why I am recommending that any of our Threes, Sixes and Eights who are willing, move to Kobol and marry into the Humans there. We really are one people. The Colonials may have enslaved us and treated us badly. But we have more than gotten our vengeance. The time for conflict with the other half of our people is over. Now is the time to become one people again.”






Captain - Data
1st officer - Worf
Chief Science officer - Ambassador Lieutenant Commander Harry Kim of Borg
Chief Engineer - Lieutenant Commander Svino - Telerite
Security Chief - Lieutenant Schist - Horta
Communications - Lieutenant Solon - Talosian
Ships Councilor - Councilor Đaimz - Medeusan Planet: Visalayan
Chief Medical Officer - Doctor Salar - Vulcan
Medical Officer - The Doctor - EMH
Helmsman - Lieutenant Pram - Andorian
Navigator / Science Officer - Lieutenant Hex - Trill
Security officer / redshirt - Ensign Ssslurr - Gorn
Security officer / redshirt - Ensign Tarsa - Rigelian
Security officer / redshirt - Ensign Mao - Kzin
Security officer / redshirt - Lieutenant Nog - Ferengi
Crewman Luziana - Betazed
Astrometrics - Lieutenant Gran - Andorian - Proceon
Ensign Valerii Eight (Nog’s Wife) - Engineering
Crewman Medi - Orion
Lieutenant Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace - Security
Ensign Vonik - Tarquinian
Ensign Betsa - Einar from Andor
Lieutenant Pua’a - Telerite
Ensign Boomer Eight (Luziana’s wife)
Lieutenant Gaius Baltar - Astrometrics




Stardate 56483.7 - Argos Arrives in Ionian Nebula
Stardate 56487.7 - Colonials, Cylons and Borg join crew, Borg are quickly promoted to Ensign.
Stardate 57293.7 - Kobol colony founded with two towns: Sparta and Athens.
Stardate 57347.5 - Tarquinians and Starbuck join crew
Stardate 57374.7 - Talosians join crew as Ensigns.
Stardate 57444.2 - Betsa join crew
Stardate 57484.5 - Luziana and Valerii Eight pregnant
Stardate 57555.6 - Visalayan (Medeusans) join the Federation



31,000 Kobolians (Colonial Humans and Cylons)
200,000 Tarquinians
3,000,000 Cylons
100,000,000 Vulcans
200,000,000 Talosians
100,000,000 Medeusans

Federation Council
Delegate Hex - Starfleet
Delegate Lee Adama - Kobol
Delegate Arron Five - Cylons,
Delegate 1 of Six - Borg,
Delegate Scipi - Tarquinus
Delegate Sokra - Talos 4
Delegate Žižić - Visalayan (Medeusan)
Delegate Sokor - Vulcan
Sign up to rate and review this story