Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 51: meeting her selves

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Fleet Admiral’s Stardate 57760.4 - The reports we have gotten back from the Atalanta situation are disturbing.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Boomer - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-04-19 - 1376 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

I do not own Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or Replikate

Chapter 51: meeting her selves

Fleet Admiral’s Stardate 57760.4 - The reports we have gotten back from the Atalanta situation are disturbing. I have recalled them back to Kobol. The Skrrr continue to refuse all attempts to negociate a peace between us and them, ‘us’ being the Medeusans. This would be a purely local problem if Visalayan had not joined the Federation. Having the Medeusans as members makes it our problem too.

Kobol orbit - Raptor 246 (from the Battlestar Galactica)

“This is Raptor 246 calling Starfleet Command,” said Lieutenant Juli ‘Glider’ Birak. “I need to speak with the Admiral.”

“This is Starfleet Command Actual,” said Fleet Admiral William Adama. “How can I help you?”

“Admiral, we have a Sharon Valerii aboard who did not know she was a Cylon. She wants to talk to Boomer and Athena,” reported Glider.

“Take proceed to the Tartarus,” commanded Adama. “I’ll notify Athena that you’re on your way. Adama out.”

“This is Starfleet Command Actual calling Tartarus, please respond.”

“Tartarus here,” said Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon.

“Athena, good! You’re just who I was trying to reach,” said Adama. “There’s a Raptor heading your way with a Sharon Valerii on it. She just recently found out that she’s a Cylon.”

“Understood,” replied Athena. “I’ll be there to meet her in the Landing Bay.”


Kobol orbit - Basestar Tartarus - Landing Bay

The Raptor landed in the Landing Bay of the Basestar Tartarus and after the green light came on to let them know it was pressurized, Lieutenant Jak ‘Crash’ Ryan opened the Raptor’s hatch so they could exit. On the far side of the bay a hatch was opening and from it emerged a couple of men who looked like exact copies of Atalantis’ Deck Chief Leo Conoy and a women who looked exactly like Sharon.

Athena was wearing the black pants / Red shirt variation of the Star Fleet uniform with her black jacket over it, but unbuttoned and open.

“Hi, You must be Sharon. I’m Commander Sharon Agathon, but my call sign was Athena. I’m the 1st Officer of this ship, which is what we call the XO in Starfleet.”

Athena stepped forward and took Sharon ‘Heartbreaker’ Valerii by the hand.

“Umm . . . .uh . . . hi,” said the dazed Cylon.

“It’s just now hitting you, isn’t it?” observed Athena.

“Wha- . . . wha- . . . What was it like for you when you found out you were a toa- . . . a Cylon?”

“Oh, I’ve always known,” replied Athena, “since the beginning. I think Boomer is the one you really want to talk to. She’s like you. She didn’t know she’s a Cylon at first.”

“I heard you have a child?” asked Heartbreaker.

“Two, actually,” corrected Athena. “Three, if you count my wife’s daughter.”

“And your children are half Human?” asked Heartbreaker.

“No, they’re both completely Human,” replied Athena.

“How can they be pure human if they’re half Cylon?” asked Heartbreaker.

“Because Cylons ARE Human,” explained Athena. “We’re a different kind of Human, we’re the 13th tribe from Kobol. And we have some cybernetic implants, like the Borg do. But our cells are completely organic Human. Any child we have inherits the biological part of us, not the cybernetic part. Would you like to meet my children?”

“Yes!” replied Heartbreaker.

Athena turned to the other two from the Raptor: “You can go now. report to the Admiral. I’m sure he’s going to want to hear all about where you found her.”

“Yes sir,” replied Glider and Crash as they saluted Athena, then turned to go back to the Raptor. As soon as it was refueled and the Bay was clear, they would be heading down to Kobol.

Athena led her sister through the corridors of the Base ship where they kept running into copies of people Heartbreaker knew. Here was Diana beers . . .there was Aron Doral . . . there was Shelly Godfrey . . . But the first time they ran into model Eights like them, it was a couple of her twins wearing nothing at all. These two, the Commander introduced her to:

“Sharon, this is Ensign Grace Eight and Ensign Kono Eight,” introduced Athena.

“You- . . . . You’re . . . Naked!” blurted out Heartbreaker.

The two of them glanced at each other and giggled at her accusation.

“She didn’t know she was one of us,” Athena explained to the ensigns.

“Most of us model Eights, prefer not to wear clothes,” explained Athena to Heartbreaker. “And we’re allowed to dress like this when we’re off duty. But when we’re on duty they wear uniforms, just like I do.”

“Do YOU go walking around this ship like that?” asked Heartbreaker.

“No,” replied Athena. “I may prefer not to wear them, but my family is more comfortable if I wear them most of the time. Besides, being the 1st Officer, I’m almost never completely off duty.”

When they got to the door of Athena’s quarters, there were a couple of guards outside the hatch: a Centurion that had the black part of the old uniform painted on her and an Eight that was dressed like Athena was. Both of them had name tags: ‘Zoe Veal’ painted on the chest of the Centurion and ‘Zoe Cowan’ sewn onto the chest of the uniform of the Eight.

“Anything new?” asked Athena.

“All quiet, sir,” said Zoe Cowan the MACO.

Athena opened the hatch to reveal a woman that looked just like Shelly Godfrey curled up in bead reading a book. There was a small child curled up in her arms. Nearby were a pair of cribs that had sleeping babies in them.

“I just got them to sleep!” whispered Caprica Six Agathon.

Athena nodded and dragged Heartbreaker back out, but Caprica followed them. As soon as the hatch was closed Caprica asked:

“So, who’s this? Have you brought home another one to join our harem and have Karl’s babies?”

“No!” protested Athena. “This is Sharron. She didn’t know she’s a Cylon until recently.”

“Pleased to meet you,” said Caprica. “I’m the other woman that she brought into her husband’s harem.”

“Hey! You were the one that pursued me first!” replied Athena. “And stop trying to embaress me in front of my sisters! You’d think you were D’Anna Biers or something!”

“Diana Beers?” asked Heartbreaker. “I know her! She’s a marine on the Atlantis and a Cylon like us.”

“D’Anna, not Diana,” corrected Athena. “She’s a model Three who does a popular show were she addresses serious issues, but often tries to deliberately embariss the people she interviews.”

“The name is really close,” observed. Heartbreaker.

“That reminds me,” said Athena. “You should make sure you have a unique name for yourself. Most of us pick a new of first name and keep our model number as our last name.”

“I though you said your name Agathon?” asked Heartbreaker.

“It is,” confirmed Athena. “I was calling myself Sharon Valerii when I first met my husband. After we got married, I changed my last name to his: Agathon.”

“Can’t I just be Sharon Valerii?” whined Heartbreaker.

“You know . . . . I don’t think any of us have kept that name,” mused Athena. “Boomer used to call herself that. But after she downloaded, she started calling herself Boomer, so people wouldn’t think she was me. It was her old call sign. Since she’s Boomer Eight . . . . Why not? You could be Sharon Valerii if you want.”

“So how did you get the call sign: ‘Heartbreaker’?” asked Athena.

“I’ve not been as lucky in love as you are,” answered Heartbreaker. “In fact, I’m really bad at relationships. . .”


Note: I meant for this to be a couple of throw away lines and it turned into all this.


Tartarus
Captain - Karl ‘Helo’ Agathon
1st Officer - Commander Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon
Ensign Grace Eight
Ensign kono Eight
MACO - Zoe Veal - Centurion
MACO - Zoe Cowan (Eight, former Centurion)
civilian - Caprica Six Agathon
civilian - Hera Agathon Daughter of Sharon
civilian - Jason Agathon Son of Sharon
civilian - Medea Agathon Daughter of Caprica
Sign up to rate and review this story