Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Boomer's Ghost

Chapter 5: Tigh deals with the Cylon prisoners.

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Tigh deals with the Cylon prisoners.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Saul Tigh - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2022-05-04 - 1433 words

0Unrated
Boomer’s Ghost

I do not own Battlestar Galactica or Babylon 5

Chapter 5: Tigh deals with the Cylon prisoners.

Battlestar Galactica - Brig - Interrogation Room

Colonel Saul Tigh had been fully briefed on the intelligence that Boomer provided, especially as when it came to who and what he was. So he was fully prepared when D’Anna Biers was brought in and chained to the table.

“We . . . HAD . . . A . . . DEAL!” growled Tigh, as he pounded his fist against the table where he sat across from her.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” replied D’Anna.

“We came . . we FIVE came to you and offered you human form and resurrection in exchange for you making peace with the Colonial Humans and what do you do?” asked Tigh. “You erase our memories . . . all FIVE of us! . . . and dump us in the Colonies, like living with humans was some kind of punishment! Don’t you get it!?! We’re Human! We’re ALL human! I’m human! You’re human! The Colonials are Human. All of us! You and I may have cybernetic implants, but the biological part of us is pure Human! We even gave you the ability to have children as long as you do it with the Colonial Humans!”

“I . . . I’m sorry . . .” said D’Anna, who was starting to put the pieces together. “Are you saying you’re one of the Final Five!?!”

“You’re damned right I am!” growled Tigh. “Four of the Five us are here with the Fleet like you’re supposed to be. And the only one of who’s not here . . . he’s back on Caprica leading a resistance against you! You were supposed to join our 13th Tribe WITH the other 12, not spend 40 years building up forces so you could exterminate them!”

“Are . . . are you saying the 13th tribe . . . the tribe that went to Earth . . are Cylons!?!” gasped D’Anna.

“We’ve always been Cylons!” explained Tight. “‘All this has happened before.’ They created us Cylons on Kobol. We went to Earth to keep the peace between us and the other 12 tribes. We achieved Human form and made our own Centurions. Then, when we sought out the other 12 tribes only to find they’ve made Cylons AGAIN! So we gave you Human form and you repaid us with stealing our memories!

“If you’re one of the Final Five, you should be with us!” protested D’Anna.

“We’re not goin’ anywhere with you!” growled Tigh. “You’re not worthy to be with us! Until you can stop hunting the other 12 tribes and bring to justice the Ones who wronged us, we Final Five want nothing to do with you! If you want to be with us, you’ll have to join with the other 12 tribes. And after what you’ve done to them, It’ll be hard for you to win back their trust! Now get out of here!”

That last was the guard’s cue to unlock her from the table and return to her cell. After her, Shelley Godfrey was given the same treatment. The other two were treated far different.


“Eris Evans?” asked Tight in a neutral voice.

She nodded at him.

“And you are a model Six Cylon,” accused Tigh.

“Please don’t punish my boys!” begged Eris. “They didn’t know I was a Cylon!”

“And what was your mission, Eris?” asked Tigh.

“I was supposed to play the part of a prostitute and use that to get myself on board Galactica,” confessed Eris. “Once here, I was supposed to work as a whore, using my status to extract information after sleeping with my boys and pass it on.”

“And did you?” inquired Tigh.

“Only little, unimportant things,” admitted Eris. “My boys are too tight lipped to tell me anything useful.”

“And who did you pass this information on to?” asked Tigh.

“Brother Cavil,” answered Eris as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“You will tell me each piece of information you passed to him,” commanded Tigh.

She did so, going on for almost an hour before she ran out of things to confess.

“What will happen to me now?” asked Eris.

“That’s up to you,” offered Tigh. “If you want, we can send you back to your people at the same time we send your sister and some of the others. Or . . . “

“Or? . . .” asked Eris.

“Or you could continue working your current profession, just not on this ship,” explained Tigh. “You’d be moved to a civilian ship where you could continue to ply your trade and ‘your boys’ as you call them, could come see you there.”

“. . . I . . . now that I’ve done it, I don’t think I could expand my clientele to the general public.” confessed Eris. “I don’t want to sleep with more than the 5 that I currently do. What if I married them?

“All of them?” asked Tigh.

“If they’d have me, then, yeah,” agreed Eris. “We could start a Line Marriage. I’d have to be open to their bringing more women in . . . but I think I could handle that as long as they’re willing to accept me.”

Suddenly the whole ship shook, with a rumble!

“I’m going to have to go check on that,” said Tigh. “You stay here.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” said Eris, as she rattled the chain that bound her to the table.

Tigh left the room and walked over to the receiver. “Get me C&C . . . sit rep!”

“The water tanks blew, just like Boomer predicted,” replied Commander William Adama.

“And you’re sure she didn’t do it herself?” asked Tigh.

“Her tails have not reported her going anywhere near them,” replied Adama.

“If she didn’t do it . . .” mused Tigh.

“Then, we still have Cylon infiltrators aboard,” replied Adama. “How is the work on the prisoners going?”

“I did the Three and the first Six, I’m with the second Six now,” replied Tigh.

“Finish up and report on how it went later, tonight,” ordered Adama. “I should know more about the water situation by then.”

Tight returned to the interrogation room to finish with Eris Evans, the model Six Cylon.

“I can’t make any promises,” said Tigh. “Until I talk to them, we won’t know if any of them want to marry you. But if some of them do, you would be held to a higher standard. Commander Adama doesn’t want you turning this ship into a brothel. So if I let you marry any of them, you would not be allowed to cheat, even with the ones who used to be your ‘boys’. And if you get caught passing along even something as innocent as your husband’s favorite food, you’ll be out of this fleet so fast your head will spin.”

“I understand,” replied Eris. “I will abide by what ever you and the boys decide.”


After she was returned to her cell, Simon O’Neil, the model Four Cylon, was brought in.

“Do you miss your wife and her child?” asked Tigh.

“More than anything!” replied Simon. “How are they? Are they still alive?”

“They’re fine,” replied Tigh. “They ask about you every day.”

“Do they know what I- . . . . that I’m a Cylon?” asked Simon.

“Yes,” replied Tigh. “She was pretty upset when I first told her. But she still kept asking about you. How would you like to return to them? to return to your old job? Is that something you want?”

“More than anything!” replied Simon. “What do I have to do?”

“I’m prepared to let you walk out of here today,” replied Tigh, “if you are willing to make certain considerations. I want you to become my spy. If you see any Cylons of any model you will immediately report it to me. And if they try to contact you, I want you to pretend to agree with what ever they say, then come report it to me. Is that something you can you can do? Even though your own people will consider you a traitor?”

“You are my people, my family are my people,” replied Simon. “The rest of the Cylons can go frak themselves!”

“Good man!” said Tigh. “Now let’s go see your family.”

Tigh led him out of the room and out of the whole brig. In the corridor outside the Brig, Simon’s wife and her child were waiting. Tears flowed from all three of them as the family was reunited and they hugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story