Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Boomer's Ghost

Chapter 11: Tigh me up! Tight me Down!

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Tigh me up! Tight me Down!

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Saul Tigh - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-06-04 - 1003 words

0Unrated
Boomer’s Ghost

I do not own Battlestar Galactica or Frankenstein

Chapter 11: Tigh me up! Tight me Down!

Battlestar Galactica - Tighs’ Quarters

Fleet Admiral William Adama entered the quarters of his Executive Officer only to find him and his wife were in the midst of of a drunken revel. The whole room reeked of Ambrosia and other scents. The reunited couple had been celebrating.

“I was going to ask you about your progress with the Two,” said Adama. But clearly you two are still celebrating your re-union. I want to see you in my office tomorrow at 10:00, and sober.

“Yes ssir!” slurred Colonel Saul Tigh.

“Have you come to join the sssuper sssecret ssCylon meeting?” asked Ellen Tigh, before she lost her balance and fell on the bed. “We’re practicing our dockings!”

“Right,” said Adama, as he turned to leave. “10:00 tomorrow morning.”


Deep Space - Raptor 8

Other Raptor crews had found more derelict ships left behind by the Pegasus. But each returning mission had brought home fewer and fewer survivors.

“Contact!” announced Lieutenant Alex ‘Crashdown’ Quartararo. “I’m reading multiple contacts at 38 x 29 x 10.”

“Copy that, 38 x 29 x 10,” confirmed Lieutenant Sharon ‘Boomer’ Tyrol, as she turned the Raptor in that direction and approached the objects.

Once they were close enough it became apparent that the objects were ships.

“There are 23 of them,” reported Crashdown. “No Colonial transponders or energy readings of any kind.”

“Lets see if we can find one with an open hanger,” suggested Boomer. Otherwise we’ll have to EVA. Here’s one.”

After they landed on the freighter and went through the airlock, the began searching the ship. Like the others that the Pegasus looted, there was a pile of dead women and children, but this time, there were not survivors. The next ship was the same . . . and the next one . . . and the next one. They searched every ship a found not a single survivor. Half the ships had been left open to vacuum. Throughout it all, Boomer’s ghost keep a respectful silence. It was after they returned to Galactica and she had a chance to be alone with him in her room that he finally spoke.

“Boy, that was rough,” observed Boomer’s ghost.

“She just killed them . . . killed all those people!” cried Boomer as she fell into his arms.

“Go ahead a cry it out,” soothed Al, as he held her.

She clung to him fiercely as she cried until she had no more tears to shed. Then, her whole body jerked as she came to a realization and leaned back to look him in the eye.

“I can touch you. . . I can touch you!” exclaimed Boomer. “How is this possible!?!”

“Beats me,” replied Al. “But as I recall, Head Six was able to touch Baltar on the show. So maybe it’s something similar?”

She responded by hugging him some more.


Battlestar Galactica - Fleet Admiral’s Office

The next morning, Colonel Tight showed up for his meeting, hungover and on the sauce again. The two of them traded salutes before Tigh seated him self in the chair in front of Adama’s desk.

“So want to you have to report on the model Two?” asked Adama.

“He’s calling himself Leoban Conoy,” reported Tigh. “He was uncooperative at first. But once I revealed myself as one of the Final Five, he changed his tune. Now, he appears to be on our side. Though I’m not sure how sincere he is.”

“We’ve been keeping Starbuck away from him,” observed Adama. “Do you think this might be the same Two that Boomer predicted could become fixated on her and turn into her own personal stalker?”

“I’m almost certain of that,” replied Tigh. “In fact, I think he’s latched onto me instead of her.”

“Thank you for your report Colonel,” said Adama. “And Saul? Don’t let your wife interfere with your duties or out friendship.”

“No Sir,” replied Tight. “Don’t worry Bill, I won’t.”

“I only mention this because I know how she is,” replied Adama. “Also, your drinking has increased since she returned. How about you two join Laura and I for dinner tonight?”

“Oh, It’s Laura now, Is it?” chided Tigh. “We’ll be there.


Base Ship 5 - Secret Resurrection Chamber

Doctor Galen Tyrol was working on his project when an Eight entered followed by a Centurion, dragging another Eight.

“Galen?” said the new Eight.

“What have you done now, Sharon?” asked Tyrol.

“I know you said we shouldn’t do it again,” replied the first Eight. “But I thought I might be able to persuade you if I brought a big enough temptation.”


Battlestar Galactica - Fleet Admiral’s Quarters

Dinner with the Tighs had barely gotten started and already to the two of them are drinking like fishes.

“So Ellen, how are you dealing with the knowledge that you’re a Cylon?” asked President Laura Roslin.

“How am I supposed to deal with it?” asked Ellen. “Though I suppose it does explain our superhuman abilities in bed.”

“Ellen!” scolded Tigh, as his wife laughed at him.

“So what are you planning to do with yourself now?” asked Roslin.

“Fraking!” giggled Elen, as she patted her husband’s shoulder. “I’m going to frak my husband, then frak him some more. Then frak him even more! I still can’t believe I used to be some kind of scientist! Who ever told you that must be mistaken!”

“Yes, well, that information is classified,” pointed out Adama. “On a need to know basis.”

“And I don’t need to know!” observed Ellen.

“Have you considered brushing up on science?” asked Roslin. “It might help dislodge some memories for you.”

“I’m not smart enough to be an eggmodemic like you!” laughed Ellen as she chugged another drink.

Adama and Roslin looked at each other. They could tell Ellen was going to cause trouble. Adama knew from personal experience that she had caused trouble in the past.
Sign up to rate and review this story