Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartless: The End Of Me

RUN!!!!!!!!

by darks00 4 reviews

RUN!!!!!!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 736 words

2Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I kept on running, hearing nothing but my feet crushing the autuem leaves and my heavy breathing. I wanted to stop running, but I had to hurry back to the academy. I needed to get help for Julius. Julius was the only thing that kept me going. He counted on me. My lungs begged me to stop, but I disobeyed. Julius needed me. I wiped the sweat from my forhead. Then I heard Wednesday Kurtsfields voice:

"OHHHHH DELILAH!!!!"

I gasped. No. Backstabbers.

"I can hear you breathing!" I heard Ice cry out.

I put my hand over my mouth and nose, trying to make my body be quiet. Things weren't going right for me today. I tried to run for it, but I tripped over a tree banch. Then I saw Wednesday right infront of me. Ice was beside her, with a video recorder. In Wednesdays hand was a gun.

"Say goodnight, Delilah," Wednesday said coldly.

I knew this was going to be my last moment. I closed my eyes. Would it hurt? Is there really life after death? I took a deep breath. I was surrounded. No where to go.

"Julius..." I cried out weakly.

That was the last thing I said and the last thing I heard of before laughter...then the gun shot.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

__________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I watched in horror as I saw Delilah die on tape. Was she...dead? She wasn't moving. She got shot right in the head. I knew she was dead. And I was her last word...and I was helpless. Ms.Deeds then pulled out a small pistol.

"Say good night, Julius..."

I closed my eyes. Was this the end of me? No, it can't end this way...

"NOT SO FAST!" Screamed a voice.

I could recanize that annoying voice anywhere. It was Ursula. Followed by a stinky smell, telling me it was Nosey. Then...someone falling, telling me it was Emmet. Then action came to play. Ursula quickly kicked the gun out of Ms.Deeds hand. She screamed. Nosey helped me out of the chains while Emmet and Ursula were fighting their hardest.

"Errrr...let's retreat for now!" Cried out DJ Hook. "Watch out, because I'm going to rock the house!"

The escaped. Crap. At least I was still alive.

"How did you know we were in trouble?"

"Duh. No one takes that long on the mission, especally Delilah and You." Nosey told me. "Al sent us. Now, where's Delilah?"

Tears filled my eyes. "I think...I think she's dead...went to heaven..."

________________________________________________________

Delilah was found in a coma deep in the heart of the woods. She was rushed to the academy hospital. I hated to see her hooked up to an oxygen mask...an I.V. followed by cords I had no clue what they were...and what bugged me the most was she was attached to a heart monitor. That would decided everything. Delilah's life was that little red line, slowly beeping...I never left her side. Never. Only for washroom breaks. Scarlett forced me to eat, but I ate with my other hand. My other one was reserved for Delilah. I cried, my fresh tears from the heart on her bed sheets. It couldn't end like this. Not like this...

___________________________________________________

A MONTH LATER:

The hope inside of me that Delilah would wake up slowly began to die. I had to leave sometimes, for it was too much for me. Al and Scarlett came up to me. I noticed by their serious expression on their face, that something was wrong.

"Julius...we just talked to the doctor of Delilahs..." Al said slowly as if I was a little child.

I tried to wait patiently, but I was fidgeting.

"She's still alive." Scarlett continued. "But...she's suffering, Julius. She's suffering."

Scarlett snobbed quietly. Tears filled my eyes, too.

"I'll let you make the big choice, since you meant the most to Delilah." Al said.

"Choice of what?" My voice choked.

"The doctor says Delilah is suffering," Scarlett said. "He suggested...euthanasia..."

"You're concindering mercy killing?!?" I cried out in rage.

"Julius, she's suffering!" Al reminded me. "Mercy killings such a harsh word...I would say "putting out of misery.""

I gulped. Was I going to murder someone...but try to do it for good? Not bad? Would I help her? Could I actually do it?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story