Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Happy Ending???

Eternity, Part Two

by LoveEdElric 2 reviews

Ok this is a Riza/ Roy romance story...and they end up getting married...and there will be a few twists in there...(sorry but my summary sucks...but the storys good) Oh, plez review!!!! Chap...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Schiezka, Vato Falman - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-30 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 5019 words

1Exciting
Rated: R

Warning: Heated Moments, Cursing, Violence, and maybe a couple Lemons.

Disclaimer: I own nothing. The people who work and make Fullmetal Alchemist own it. Eternity belongs to Dreams Come True.

A/N: Sorry guys I posted the first chapter before! SORRY!!! Heres chapter 9....

The following song, Eternity, by Dreams Come True, is a powerful and emotional song, not just in lyrics, but also in the sound of the music itself. So please, if you have the time and if you haven't already heard it, please listen to it. It is one of the most wonderful love songs I've ever heard, and it fits here perfectly. Thank you.
"Were you nervous today?" Eve asked the newlyweds as the party song played before they had to go and dance their first dance. Riza smiled, but she looked like she wanted to run. "I wasn't then, but I sure as hell am now. And I'm not sure why..." she said, adjusting her gown. "It's because the reality of it all has finally hit you. You're a married woman now." Amaya said smartly. "Ooh, look at the moves Ross and Bloch are busting on the dance floor..." Edward said, looking bored. "You're so stupid..." Amaya said, kissing his cheek. Eve coughed and pushed them together, attempting to look innocent afterwards.
The song ended, and the dance floor began to thin out. "Thank you ladies and gentleman, if you'll please continue to clear the dance floor." The D.J. said patently. "How do I look?" Riza said, putting a hand to her veil. "Here..." Roy said, helping her pin her train up, and then helped her adjust the veil. "You both look wonderful, now go." Amaya said, getting all teary eyed. All their friends were. "And now, the bride and groom's first dance as Husband and Wife, we ask that everyone stay off the dance floor." The D.J. said, and started the music.

As the song began, Roy took Riza's hand and led her to the middle of the dance floor, and her cheeks were practically glowing as they looked into each other's eyes. They got into the waltzing position and began to dance as the woman began to sing.
I knew that we belonged together

Long before I knew your name

And the only thing I longed for

Was a sign to prove you felt the same

"I love you..." Riza whispered, never looking away from his eyes as they danced around the dance floor. "You look so beautiful...I don't deserve you, my Riza." Roy said with a smile. Riza's eyes filled up with tears. "After all we've been through, you deserve me more than anyone else in the world." She said.

Somehow I knew your every secret

Just by looking in your eyes

From the very moment I met you

I was thinking of the rest of our lives

"You know, I don't think anyone knows just how true this song is..." Roy said, spinning her out. "Roy, I think I'm gonna cry..." Riza laughed, waltzing with him again. "Don't cry darling. Today is the best day of our lives. My life's goal has been accomplished, and we're married." Roy said, his hand resting at her waist, and his other holding her hand that wasn't at his shoulder.

Just say to me

I'm gonna love you 'til the end of the time

Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time

Eternity, eternity is on our side

I'm not afraid to say forever

You have made me feel so sure

'Cause I know it's everlasting

And I've never had this feeling before

"You look so handsome in your full uniform." Riza remarked, trying hard not to cry. Roy chuckled, "Baby, you might as well cry, because it's your wedding day and all Brides are supposed to cry, it's tradition." He said, his eyes dancing. "Not me. I'm Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang and I don't cry." She said, smiling. "Say forever then." Roy said, spinning her out. "I'm gonna love you till the end of time." Riza said, the tears falling freely. "I knew you'd cry over me." Roy said, wiping them away they continued to dance.

Keep telling me

I'm gonna love you 'til the end of time

Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time

Eternity, I'll love you for eternity

Caught in the tide

And it brought me to you

under a spell

And now I know that dreams come true

"You know darling, I always dreamed of this..." Roy said, looking thoughtful. "Of us dancing to this song, or what?" Riza said, smiling now that the tear simply leaked out. "Little bit of both. I wasn't paying attention to the song in my dream though, I was more focused on loving my wife..." he said, bringing her closer. "I love you, Roy Mustang." She said again, not crying now, and looking into his eyes.

I'm gonna love you 'til the end of time

Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time

Eternity, eternity, is on our side

"I love you, Riza Mustang." Roy said, spinning her out, and then back in. "I made a promise a logn time ago when I joined the Military." Riza said, looking into his eyes. "Yes, to protect me I know." Roy said, looking at her curiously. "Not just to protect you...But...To love you, for Eternity. After my father died...you were there, and in Ishbal, you were there. I've kept both fo those promises, and today, I renewed them." Riza explained.

I'm gonna love you 'til the end of time

Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time

Eternity, eternity, is on our side (is on our side)

"I was lost...back then...and to tell you the truth...When I dated all those women, I didn't realize I was actually looking for you. Then I realized one day, when you told me to shut up and do my paperwork. It hit me like a ton of bricks how stupid I was being. That was the night Hughes died...my love for you was confirmed the next day after the Funeral when we talked..." Roy said, and the song began to wind down, so they moved a little slower as the danced back to the middle.

I'm gonna love you 'til the end of time ('til the end of time)

Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time

Eternity, eternity, is on our side

Eternity, I'll love you for eternity

"I'll never leave you..." Riza said, and they stopped as the last chorus came on. "I love you, Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang." Roy said, leaning in close. "I'll love you for Eternity." Riza said before their lips met in a sweet kiss and the last words were sung. Eve was crying into Alphonse's shirt, and Amaya was shaking, not wanting to publicly embarrass herself. They pulled back as the last note faded, and everyone burst out with cheers and applause, and some women were sobbing violently.

"That was so beautiful, now I would like to invite the bridesmaids and their matching groomsmen to join the bride and groom, and ONLY them. This is their dance." The D.J. said. Eve pulled herself together, and so did Amaya. Then both them, Edward, Alphonse, Ross, Bloch, Havoc and Schiezka walked onto the dance floor. "You two were wonderful." Eve said, winking at her "Parents".
And with that, the music started up again, this time it was called "I Can Love You Like That" by John Micheal Montgomery. "Hey Maya...can I tell you something?" Edward asked as they five couples began to dance. "Yes, Edward?" Amaya said, pushing some of her red curls back. "I love you." Edward blurted out. Amaya gasped and her eyes went big, and the other four couples, shot them a look. "Did he just say what I think he said?" Roy said, his eyes big. "Yes he did." Eve said quickly.

"Please say something..." Edward said, his golden eyes pleading. "Oh Edward...I love you too." Amaya said, and his lips came crashing down on hers. "They're paying for their own wedding, right Chief?" Havoc said, chuckling. "Oh be quiet, you goose." Schiezka said, winking at him. "Yes, my dear." He said, looking happy all of the sudden. "Alphonse, kiss me too." Eve said, looking put out. "You're all a bunch of glory hogs, this is my wedding day." Riza pouted, her head on Roy's shoulder.

"Bah. This song is so beautiful." Amaya said, blushing and smiling. "Hey Maria..." Bloch said, looking hopeful. "Yes, Denny?" Ross answered, looking apprehensive. "You look hot." He said. She sighed, and shook her head. "You to Denny, you too..." she said, and he kissed her cheek, causing her to blush. "Lovesick puppies is what we are, every last one of us is a lovesick puppy." Alphonse said, looking at his friends. "Its' because our women are super sexy and hot." Havoc said, putting Schiezka's glasses in his pocket, and fluffing her hair. "I'm getting you contacts. You shouldn't hide your natural beauty dearest." He said.

"Roy, you're sexy." Riza whispered in his ear and he chuckled. "Don't I know it. You're sexier though." Roy whispered back in her ear. "You two look so intimate...I wanna camera." Eve said as she and Al waltzed by them. "Kodak moments..." Amaya said with a sigh, looking love struck. The song and ended and the last note faded away as everyone came onto the dance floor. "Alright everyone! Lets' get this party started!" The D.J. yelled putting on and pop song, "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce.

Roy and Riza walked off the dance floor, holding hands. "Those guys are so sweet..." Riza said, sitting down at the table and sipping some champagne. "Yeah...next thing you know we'll be going to another wedding..." Roy said, kissing her neck softly as they watched everyone dance from their table. "Hopefully Edward and Amaya's. They sure took long enough." Riza said, picking up her bouquet. "Hey now...theirs is nothing compared to ours, Riza. It took us almost 10 years..." Roy said counting on his fingers. "Starting when I was 17, when you first came to learn from my father, then after two years you left and forgot us about us, only coming back to pay your respects to my father, and even then you didn't know anything about my life since you had left." Riza said primly.

"Yes well... the Ishbal war started soon after that, and you were still in training to become a soldier, and they sent you out there..." Roy said, looking at his hat. "We're talking about this again, why?" Riza asked, putting the Rose bouquet down. "I don't know, we're rambling together." Roy laughed, picking up her left hand and kissing it. "Aww look at Amaya, her eyes are all starry and She's totally all over Ed..." Riza giggled, grasping Roy's hand. "At this rate they'll be sexing up the dance floor..." Roy muttered.

"Alright everyone! It's time to cut the cake!" The D.J. yelled out 30 minutes later, and Riza sighed, shooting a glare at Roy who was laughing evilly as they went over to the cake, and everyone followed from the dance floor. The Photographer, who was there to shoot photos of everything for the wedding album later, snapped several pictures of them by the cake. "Okay, okay. Roy, shove the cake in her face!" Edward said laughing with the men evilly. Riza gave them all a dirty look, and they sobered up quickly.
Roy took the all silver knife in his hand, and she put her hand over his and the cut the first bit of cake, and the photographer snapped a couple shots. They put it on one of the small china plates, and Roy snatched it away before she could get it. He picked up the piece and grinned. "Open up love." He said. She gave him a stubborn look, but opened her mouth nonetheless and he let her take a bite and the photographer snapped some more shots. "Aw come on chief, you're no fun!" Havoc joked and everyone laughed. "Jean, be quiet before I hit you." Schiezka said.

"My turn." Riza said lightly, smiling as she took the piece from him. Roy closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He heard an evil giggle but is was too late, his face was full of cake. The photographer laughed and snapped a few pictures. "I'm sorry sir, I don't know what came over me." Riza said, taking a napkin and wiping it off his face. "I should demote you, Lieutenant Mustang. But I'll get you back later..." Roy said, and everyone laughed.

Everyone was sitting down at the tables eating their cake and ice cream, and Faith Hill's "This Kiss" was playing in the background. "This cake is wonderful!" Eve said, taking a big bite. "Its' not very sweet, but just enough to make your taste buds tingle." Riza said, feeding Roy some the right way. The Photographer was rushing around snapping pictures, and refilling when he ran out of film. "Why is he taking so many pictures?" Eve asked curiously. "Because, we're going to take some of them and put them at Maes and Gracia's grave site." Roy said simply.
"That's a great idea." Edward said, about to bite into his cake for the first time. Instead he got the plate shoved in his face by Amaya. "Hey Mr.! Come get a picture of him." She called to the photographer who grinned and snapped several shots of Edward as he wiped it off and yelled at Amaya, and that caused everyone to laugh. "You two are so cute." Eve said, flipping her blonde curls. "Auntie Riza! I love your cake!" Elicia chirped, rushing up and sitting on Roy's lap.

"That's good, I'm glad. Are you being good?" Riza asked, kissing Elicia on the cheek. "Yes ma'ma." Elicia replied, hugging Riza's neck. "Hey, what are we supposed to do with the presents?" Havoc asked suddenly. Roy's eyes lit up, and his tone went smooth. "I'll give you all extra pay this month if you deliver them to our house." He offered a bargain. "You cheap SOB, we'll do it." Breda said, laughing. "Haha, time for toasting and crap..." Edward said, standing up, his face clean now, and he banged his fork against the champagne glass lightly. "This is gonna be good." Falman said.

"If I could everyone's attention please." He said, standing up straight. "Hey Edward, stand on a chair, we can't see you back here!" someone yelled. "STOP CALLING ME SMALL!" Edward yelled before huffing and going back to smooth again. "Seeing as I'm best man to this slave driving jerk, its' my job to start the toasts and speeches." Edward began again. Everyone laughed as Roy shot Ed a glare.

"I've known Roy and Riza for about 5 years. And throughout those years, I've witnessed devotion, selflessness, passion, and a great deal of love exchanged between them. The signs were small to them, but to the rest of the world, they stuck out like a sore thumb. Like this one time when one of Havoc's girlfriends waltzed into the office while I was making my report. She completely ignored poor Jean, and went straight to the Colonel (He hadn't been promoted quite yet) and started talking to him. Of course the morally bankrupt colonel with a god complex was supposed to be working." Edward said, and everyone laughed.

"So Mrs. Mustang as we will from now on call her, stands up, calm as ever, takes out her 45 caliber and shoots off a few shots at the Colonel's head, and The girls runs out of the office, screaming about crazy First Lieutenants, and the Colonel by this time is shaking in his seat, looking like a scarred rabbit. Point being, he never did it again. Now, there was one moment none of us witnessed, but have heard of, when the devotion and love came into play greatly. The night Roy Mustang almost died. Yes, the great Flame Alchemist. But guess who was there? None other than Mrs. Riza Hawkeye Mustang. She was there, and she saved him. She drug his almost dead ass all the way back into town to the hospital, crying a bit, but keeping him from slipping into a coma nonetheless." Edward said, wrapping it up.

"Now, getting more towards the end, I swear sir." He said, glancing at Roy, who chuckled. "She nursed him back to health, and she stayed right beside him. That, my friends is PURE love and devotion, because this woman is the only one who could take that much sexual harassment and cockiness. I rest my case. To Roy and Riza Mustang." Edward finished, raising his champagne glass. "To Roy and Riza Mustang." Everyone echoed, raising their glasses as well. "Nice one Fullmetal." Roy said as Amaya stood up.

"Yep, I know what you're thinking, It's the Maid of Honor's turn, and her's is going to be chock full of romance details. Well you're all wrong, cause I've only known the bride and groom for almost a year. And the biggest romance detail I have of the couple is when they dirty danced in the club to Shakira's "Whenever, Wherever"" Amaya began, causing some to laugh and others to gasp and laugh. "Amaya Mitsu, I am so docking your pay." Riza muttered.

"Now, from what I've seen, these two were meant for each other. The arrogant Brigadier General, who loves the woman, and chases after her, and the reluctant 1st lieutenant who accepts but stays on her toes. After he got promoted to Fuhrer, the relationship escalated, and she fell for him, head over heels in love. It was a rather beautiful thing to watch. They both went through changes; everyone could see what good they were for one another. He did his paperwork more, and she loosened up a bit more. He didn't act like such a womanizer. Things got serious, and he proposed. She accepted with enthusiasm. They both had what they had always wanted now. And today, all of their wildest dreams came true, and no two people in the world could be happier." Amaya said.

"So, if you'd please raise your glasses once more, in honor of Fuhrer Roy Mustang, and the First Lady, Mrs. Riza Mustang." Amaya said, raising her glass. "Okay, I'm giving you extra pay." Riza laughed, raising her glass and drinking from it. "Now, for my second present to the bride and groom!" Amaya said, signaling to the D.J. "Mrs. Mustang, if you'd come upstage." The D.J. said, laughing. "Oh no, Amaya, you didn't?" Riza said, standing up and taking her veil off and resting it on the back of the chair as she let her train down. "Just go, ma'ma, you'll kill me afterwards, and so will the Fuhrer, I'm sure, but it'll be well worth it to hear your singing voice." Amaya said with a smirk.

"I will kill you." Riza said, picking up her dress as she went to the stage. "But why will I kill you?" Roy asked as everyone turned in their seats to face the stage on which Riza spoke quietly to the D.J. "Because after she sings, you'll be up there singing your little heart out to." Edward snickered. Roy glowered, "You two planned this." He grit out as Riza went in front of the microphone. "If Mr. Wonderful up there will come in front of the stage." The D.J. said, picking out a record from his selection.

Roy crossed his arms and went to the dance floor, laughing as he saw Riza. "Oh shut up, you're going to be up here too." Riza pouted, sticking her tongue out at him as the music began and she took a deep breath. "This is for my husband." She said, smiling. Roy smiled back at her, his eyes fiery with desire. And with that little exchange, Riza began.

Maybe tonight
We could close the door and
Lock ourselves inside
Take time to feel
I don't want to miss the chance
To be so real
The days all fly away and
I forget the truth
Everything that matters is in this room
When you lie next to me
Breathing the air I breathe
We don't have to speak
Just be
Love is a precious thing
Don't want to waste a day
One more minute
Without you in it
Life is so sweet
When you lie next to me

My heart is yours
Every part of me
Wants to give you more
Time to love
'Cause you never know
When life will leave us
I want to take in all the beauty here
Let the world around us just disappear
(The world around us just disappears)

When you lie next to me
Breathing the air I breathe
We don't have to speak
Just be
Love is a precious thing
Don't want to waste a day
One more minute
Without you in it
Life is so sweet
When you lie next to me

When you lie next to me
Breathing the air I breathe
We don't have to speak
Just be
Love is a precious thing
Don't want to waste a day
One more minute
Without you in it
Life is so sweet
When you lie next to me

(Background Lyrics)
I want to feel you breathe
Lost in mystery
Come over close to me
You are my everything
I'll hold you endlessly

Riza finished the song, and everyone applauded. Riza Mustang had a beautiful singing voice. Roy walked up, and helped her off stage, taking her into his arms. "That was beautiful. Riza..." he said, looking at her lovingly. "I love you..." Riza said, kissing him and leaning back. "Your turn, sir." She said with a smirk, taking his place on the dance floor. He groaned and went ton stage, talking to the D.J.

He turned around a couple minutes later and went in front of the microphone. "This is for my beautiful wife, we waited forever, but now we have Eternity together. And I'm glad that it's with you." He said as the music started up.

Would you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire
Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher
If we roll from town to town and never shut it down
Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over
And would it be okay if I didn't know the way

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me

---- Instrumental Interlude ----

Would you go with me if we rode the clouds together
Could you not look down forever
If you were lighter than a feather
Oh, and if I set you free, would you go with me

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Help me tie up the ends of a dream
I gotta know, would you go with me
I love you so, so would you go with me

He smiled as the song ended and jumped off stage as she came to him, and buried her face in his uniform. "Roy Mustang, I love you." She whispered as the crowd applauded. "I love you too, darlin'." He said, wrapping his arms around her as they walked back to the table.

"Okay now, lets get just a shot of the bride and the groom." The photographer said as the very last of the photos were being taken. The wedding party just remained now, all dressed fully back in their wedding clothes. Roy sighed and adjusted his hat neatly, and Riza move her bouquet as the others move out of the picture. The photographer snapped several shots and smiled. "Alright, we're finished here." He said, starting to pack up.
"Ah! Toss the bouquet woman!" Eve yelled, the four women and Elicia stood waiting impatiently on the dance floor. Riza rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Alright...alright." She said, turning around and throwing her flowers in the air, turning around to see who caught them. It was Elicia. "Aww no fair..." Amaya whined, smiling. "I won! I won!" Elicia yelled, jumping up and down. "You know, I didn't know the Fuhrer had such a good singing voice. And then those parts where it would swoop down real low." Ross said, and Riza rolled her eyes, taking off her heels and veil. "Its all part of his damn man charms." She said, taking her hair down completely, and shaking her curls out.

"Riza what are you doing?" Amaya asked, looking over at her friend. Everyone looked at Riza as she picked up a small bag and took out her uniform. She gave them all a look that said 'you're all dumb' before explaining herself, and walking towards the bathrooms. "Surely you people don't expect me to ride a train in my wedding gown." She said, and then they all caught on with a big, "Ohh!" She came back out a few minutes later, fully dressed in her uniform, and carrying her gown carefully. Then she took out the plastic bag it went in, and put the gown, the veil, and the heels all in the bag zipping it in, and putting it with the presents.

"There." She said with a smile, picking up Elicia. "Now what?" Havoc said, lighting up his cigarette. "We load up the presents and take them to the cars, and the rest of the wedding cake too. And what's left of anything else for whatever reason Riza wants to keep it, and take it to the house, and just unload it all in the living room and put the cake in the freezer, go to the train station, you people see us off, and we see you all again in three weeks." Roy said. "Wow, he had it all planned." Edward said, and they all got started.

"We're going to miss you!" Eve said, hugging Riza and Roy tightly. "Make sure you get your work done. And keep your eyes peeled for You-Know-Who (NOT Voldemort)." Roy said, shaking Ed's and the other guy's hands. "Armstrong, stay strong..." He said, and everyone saluted the two as they stepped on the train and the whistle blew. "I love you!" Elicia yelled, blowing the two a kiss as they sat down, and looked at the small group through the window. "Pick me up a pack of Camels!" Havoc yelled as the train began to take off, and Roy shook his head, laughing.
"You ready to come stay with us for awhile, Elicia?" Amaya asked the small girl as Edward picked her up. "Yes ma'ma." The little girl said, latching onto Edward as they took off in one direction, and so did the others. "Let me walk you home, Eve." Alphonse said, hugging her. "No, I can do it, Alphonse. I'm a big girl. My birthday is next month." Eve refused, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Eve, he could be out here..." Alphonse said, hugging her tighter. He was of course, talking about Kellerman. The evil maniac was still at large.

"I'll be fine, I have my alchemy pendant, I'll be able to perform my alchemy if I have to." Eve reassured him, holding up her emerald pendant. "Alright...but if anything happens..." he said, looking like he really didn't want to let her go by herself. "Nothing will happen, I swear it." Eve said, kissing him again before walking off towards her apartments. He watched her disappear into the darkness before going off to go to his brother's apartment. He'd be alone, since Edward was moving in with Amaya.

Eve walked slowly down the street, her heels tapping on the ash fault. She really wanted to take a shower and get out of her bridesmaid gown. It was such a pretty gown though. She pushed some golden blonde hair out of her face and shivered slightly. Her woman's intuition was kicking in, so were her training skills. Somebody was following her. She picked up her pace slightly, wanting to get home. Why had she been such an idiot and refused Alphonse's invitation to walk her home? She heard footsteps fast approaching behind her, and she turned around, but too late.

She tried to scream for help, but he covered her mouth and put a knife to her throat, and cut her pendant off. "Now you can't use your alchemy pretty babe." He muttered in her ear. Her eyes widened, she recognized that voice. It was Kellerman. She tried to fight but he drug her into he alley and threw her against the wall. She let out a sharp cry and he pulled her up by the hair with a growl. "You look kind of like her you know, dearest Riza Victoria. The blonde hair, the excellent chest and slim figure. But those eyes...yours are far prettier than hers. Those startling green orbs. Now I have you alone, and I can show them all what I could be doing to their precious first Lieutenant." He said, spitting on her and she shook with sobs as he began to rape her viciously, leaving cuts and bruises.

A/N: EEEEEEEEEE Face. That last part was hard to write... I didn't want to make my own made up character that I own get raped, but hey, it's part of the twisty, twisty plot. REVIEW OR NO UPDATE!
Sign up to rate and review this story