Categories > Cartoons > Street Sharks

Will The ESA Take My Baby Away?

by PickleGarden 0 reviews

An ESA Agent from Mulligan's Past offers to help put the pieces back together. There's always a twist.

Category: Street Sharks - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2023-08-01 - Updated: 2023-08-01 - 1601 words - Complete

0Unrated
Why hasn't anybody written a Mulligan fanfic yet? Mulligan is a animated series on Netflix that's worth checking out. Tremaine in an OC I made up for the fanfic.




Hi. My name is Tremaine and this is my story.

A year ago got a job working for ESA. I am just a intern, but already I am fitting in like "one of the boys". In fact my boss, Steve, has taken a real shine to me and has said he will let me play around with one of ESAs big things.

I cant wait!

Despite working at ESA, I am also friends with Matty Mulligan and most of his entourage. I know Matty Mulligan and Lucy Suwan and Dr. Farrah Braun and Simon Prioleau and Axatrax. I met them all awhile ago in my backstory and these days I had known them awhile. I call on them for help quite often. By co-incidence, this was one of those times!


"Hay Tremaine we need the help of you and the ESA again"
"Sure thing Matty Mulligan my man you know you can count on the ESA!"


After that I put down the phone and started telling everyone else whats up.
"Ok, gang" I said to the rest of ESA. "Matty Mulligan has asked for our help. It seems Taliban is up to their old tricks, and we are the best people to take them down!" "They are after the Rebuilding after an alien invasion, but we have to get there first else we are all doomed to a hellish futurpoclypse!"

"What do we do?" said ESA "That's easy. We do what the ESA always does - fight evil"


In the darkness of that night, away from the preying eyes and ears of those who would judge, some strangers slipped by unnoticed.


But they were not strangers, they knew each-other. And they knew each-other much closer then any of their friends did realize. They knew each-other both inside and out. But their friends did not know this. Their friends could not know. Their friends should not know this.
Nor could they know. Because it was night, and thus away from their viscous, judging eyeballs.


"Is it safe?" said the first stranger, who was not a stranger to the other stranger but will remain a stranger to us for the moment.


"I think so. Its dark so none of the others should see us here, even if they are nearby. I think our secret is safe."


"Good. I couldn't take their judgement right now. My life is too stressful as it is. If it wasn't for you I don't know what Id do."
"Don't worry Matty Mulligan, I will always be here for you - waiting in the dark"
"Thanks, Lucy Suwan. I will always be in the dark for you too"


With that the two shadows embraced - an embracement in the night full of passion and romance.
I assembled by normal team:
Team Non-photo blue!


It was Me,Matty Mulligan,Lucy Suwan,Axatrax and Simon Prioleau, and the team was led by me.
When it came to planning, I took charge. I assembled everyone from the assembling room and told them to goto to the planning room.


For a moment time seemed to slowed down. Matty Mulligan wondered why. Matty Mulligan turned around slowly (due to the time seeming to have slowed down).
Then the explanation - Lucy Suwan was secretly looking at him. Looking at him in that special way. Matty Mulligans soul lit up like a beacon in the night - even though it was day.


In all of this. In all of this mess. They had each other, even if eachother was the only ones that knew. Lucy Suwan turned away at that moment - Time jumped back to normal as Matty Mulligan was no longer transfixiated by Lucy Suwan. Fortunately no one else had noticed.

We were in the main planning room, there was a huge whiteboard, a projector, a screen, holograms and a blackboard.

This was the room where ESA planned stuff. Much of the good work we did started here.
Like the time we defeated Senator Cartwright LaMarr and converted his to good and made his work for us. Or the time we saved the world from that rogue planet. Or the time we adopted a Griffin.

I got out my pen and paper and started discussing the plan.

"I have been doing research and stuff in our database library. The rebuilding after an alien invasion is hidden under San Diego."

"Like National Treasure with Nicholas Cage?" asked Lucy Suwan.

"Ahh...it makes so much sense! Why didn't we think of it before!" said Matty Mulligan
"Because ESA has access to a lot of secret files and shit" "oh, right, of course"
"Now what?" said Lucy Suwan "Now we leave for San Diego!"

With that we all got onto the ESA Blimp and flew to the very foreign city of San Diego!

Some time later in their secret hide-away

"I am glade we found a way to survive all that and still be together" "Yes, our plan seems to have worked despite all the events" "Do you think anyone spotted us?"

"No" stated Tremaine.

"No" joins in Matty Mulligan.

"Yes" disagrees Lucy Suwan.

Tremaine emerged from the shadows of the darkness. "I know everything" he said.
Matty Mulligan and Lucy Suwan gasped. Their secret was finally revealed!

"This sounds like Notes On A Scandal!" Matty Mulligan says.

"I dont love Lucy Suwan like you do" said Tremaine "but I have always lusted a bit after them. So you see if Lucy Suwan spends the night with me - I will never tell anyone."
Matty Mulligan breathed a sigh of relief. That was, after all, a reasonable request. They agreed to the bargain.


"Phwee...thats something we can go along with" said Lucy Suwan relieved.
Tremaine was happy, and Matty Mulligan and Lucy Suwan thus got to live happily ever after together. With no one but Tremaine and themselves ever knowing. Once we got there we found our worst fears had already come to pass; Taliban was already there. Taliban petrol's were all over the city, searching in every hut and hanger.


"They are looking for the rebuilding after an alien invasion!" said Steve.
"We have to beat them too it!"


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()



We began sneakily and stealthy running around the city. Unlike Taliban, we had more information about where to look.


After a period of time looking, and with Matty Mulligans help we found it before them.


"There is it is! At least!" I said, pointing to the rebuilding after an alien invasion hidden by a weird condo. "So it is" said Steve, suddenly grinning. "I guess then this charade is over!"

Steve pulled of his mask and suddenly his face was Senator Cartwright LaMarrs!
I stood gobsmacked in the face.

"Yes, that's right Tremaine & Matty Mulligan, it was me all along I, Senator Cartwright LaMarr was Steve the whole time!"

"I don't understand" said Matty Mulligan. "Why?"

"That's easy. I knew I could never find the rebuilding after an alien invasion without your help, and I knew you would never help me. So I became CEO of ESA, and employed Tremaine. After that it was simply a mater of earning your respect, creating a threat and waiting for you to call Matty Mulligan"

"creating a threat? You mean Taliban?" asked Lucy Suwan.

"Yes, that's right! Taliban is just a bunch of actors I hired. It was all a elaborate set up to make you lead me to the rebuilding after an alien invasion"


"Gosh, how could we have been so foolish" said Matty Mulligan.

I was frozen still. My life had been a lie. I had believed in the ESA. Believed in what it stood for. Believed in the good work we had did. But it was a lie. It was all a front. It was all Senator Cartwright LaMarr all along.
I pressed though the pain though. Maybe ESA was a lie, but that didn't mean what its cause was meaningless. It didn't mean I had to surrender, to give up..

"No. I fight for ESA and I will never give up. Regardless of you.."Steve" " (I said that last part sarcastically).

"That's right" said Matty Mulligan. "You might have fooled us. Made our lives a lie and stood in front of our nose the whole time, but you can never take away our spirit"
"you foolish fools. You are already defeated" said Senator Cartwright LaMarr
"I had a whole army at my command!"

Just then we were surrounded. We were about to give up again when I remembered something.

"You can't fool us again Senator Cartwright LaMarr! These people are just actors!"
With that me and Matty Mulligan started punching and kicking them, using our save the world when needed. As they were actors they were easy to take out, leaving just Senator Cartwright LaMarr.
"Nooooo...my fake army...."

"And now its time for you!"

In a perfect synchronized motion, me and Matty Mulligan leapt at "Steve", pulling of a massive save the world karate-chop combo.

"Arg..." said Senator Cartwright LaMarr as he ran towards the rebuilding after an alien invasion.

But we did it again and again till he fell unconscious. She was just a few meters from the rebuilding after an alien invasion,it had been a close call.

"We won...but now what?" said Matty Mulligan.

I looked around at our devastated lives. "Only one choice. We rebuild ESA and repair the years of damage it was secretly doing to this world"
Sign up to rate and review this story