Categories > Anime/Manga > My Hero Academia

The Otherworldly Hero

by Xero_Degrees_Kelvin 0 reviews

After the war with the Paranormal Liberation Front, Izuku Midoriya left U.A. so he could keep his classmates safe and track down the League of Villains, but while out on patrol, Izuku encounters an...

Category: My Hero Academia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2024-05-18 - 1359 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: Friend or Foe

"I heard he can use a bunch of different powers." Somebody said

"Isn't that what All For One can do, too? That seems weird." Another person said

"He could be a Nomu!" The first person exclaimed

"But I heard he saves people." The second person stated

"Yeah?" A third person chimed in "Well I heard that he doesn't look anything like a hero.
He's always covered in dirt and blood. It's scary."

Izuku Midoriya aka Deku tiredly walked down the, looking for leads on the whereabouts of All for, Shigaraki, and the League of Villains. After what happened with Lady Nagant he and the other heroes learned that All for One has sent multiple assassins after him.

As he walked down the road he remembered what he was told earlier, "We have a change of plans, Deku." Endeavor stated over the phone "You're not going to be able to keep up this pace much longer. Fortunately, we'll soon know when the foreign heroes will be dispatched. The more heroes in our fold, the more options we have. But you're the key. Burn out now, and we're doomed to fail."

"I don't need to rest yet. I'm fine." Izuku replied.

'We can't let the villains have any more time to prepare.' he inwardly thought
In the present the vestige of One for All manifested behind Izuku, "Ninth. You know your wounds are nowhere near fully healed." The fourth user, Hikage Shinomori, worried remarked

"It's not the time to push yourself." The first user, Yoichi Shigaraki, added, but as soon as Yoichi finished the Izuku jumped away causing them to dematerialize and go back into the vestige realm.

While in the vestige realm the previous users of One for All were sitting in a semicircle on their respective chairs. Nana Shimura, the seventh user, was the first to Talk, "My feelings are putting an added burden on his shoulders."

"Not just you. It's this kid. Every cause carries equal weight." Daigorou "Lariat" Banjou, the fifth user, stated

"For better or for worse, our Quirks have given him an opportunity." Shinomori chimed in
"He now has a way to achieve the dream he's chased his whole life. To be a superhero who helps those in trouble, no matter who they are."

"His path is an honorable one." The second user, Kudou, commented as he leaned on his chair

"You approve?" Bruce, the third user, asked him

"He can't sit idly by and wait for aid." Kudou replied "Certainly not under these circumstances. That's part of One For All. It's part of having all of us in his head. However, I think there is one thing Izuku Midoriya needs more than anything else right now."

Meanwhile in reality, purple smoke filled the air as villain screams echoed. Izuku was saving three civilians from a group of villains. When the smoke cleared all the villains were on the floor.

"Are you hurt?" Izuku asked

But instead of replying one of the civilians fearfully asked, "You have more than one power. Do you belong to him? All For One?"

"Of course not." He replied, but as he finished he noticed that the civilians were running away from him

"Good to know! Thanks for the save!" On the the civilians said

"We're okay! No need to follow! We'll just be on our way." Another stated

'All For One. Where is he hiding? There's no time. I have to stop Shigaraki. I have to stop the League of Villains. I won't let them harm anyone else.' he thought as he remembered All for One's words 'Which means now, it's your turn.'

'I need to unlock One For All's full potential.' the inwardly said as he remembered All Might's speech "Now, it's your turn."

'In order for this country to know peace once again. In order for everyone to live a normal life, like they did before. In order to smile with the people I care about, like I used to... I have to..." But before he could finish that though he started falling.

Confused about the situation, Izuku immediately used a float and looked up from where fell. There right above was a hole with a green ring around it, it was a see through portal the likes of which Izuku has never seen before.

'Another assassination attempt' Izuku thought. After a second the portal closed and Izuku tiredly landed on a nearby building.

"My, My, My! You look horrible." A voice from behind him called out. At that moment he turned around and saw a black haired man. He was wearing a black pin striped suit, and had piercing red eyes.

"Where's All for One!" Izuku demanded

"Why should I tell you?" the man shrugged

"If you won't tell, I will make you." Izuku warned staring at him

"Make me" the mysterious man chuckled, "don't make me laugh, you could barely even stand. If it wasn't for you using those tendril of yours for holding you up you wouldn't even be moving" Izuku inwardly winced, as everything he's been told was true, but he couldn't show that to the enemy.

"I mean, I can easily tell you All for One's location." the man continued, "but where would the fun be in that?" the man then paused for amounted and looked like he was pondering something "So how about we play a game?" he then took out a pocket watch "If you can land a punch on me within the next five minutes I'll tell you where All for One is, and if you don't you'll just have wait and find out"

"Just tell me where he is." Izuku said as he rushed into the man, only for the man to make a portal and make Izuku punch himself

"Careful ninth, your fight someone can make portals. He can easily redirect your attacks right back at you" The six user, En "Smoke-Eater" Tayutai, explained

"A little to late for the advice, but thanks" Izuku said
"One minute down, four to go," the man said, as Izuku launched multiple black whips at him. As they got closer to him he made several portals to redirect them, but planned for that Izuku redirected his black whips back at the man only for the man to make more portals. Izuku looked around to see where the portals lead only for the black whips to hit the back of his head. looking back he say that all the portal had one exit

'He can link multiple entrances to one exit!?' Izuku thought to himself in surprise

"Two minutes down, three to go"

"How about this!" Izuku exclaimed "Sixth Full Blast!" purple smoke then filled the entire roof top he then rushed to where the man was only to not hit anything, and when the smoke cleared he saw that the man was on the other side of the roof.

"Three minute down, two to go"

"Just give the information to me!" He yelled

"Like I said I'll tell you where All for One is one if you can land a hit on me." the man said, Izuku then threw a flurry of punches and kicks at the man, and the man just effortlessly dodged all of them.

"Four minute down, one to go"

"Ninth slow down, you're getting reckless and sloppy, you can;t defeat him like this." Banjou commented

"I have to defeat him." Izuku replied, ignoring Banjou's advice, throwing even more flurries of punches and kicks at the man.

"five...four...two...one, time's up, I win" the man said as Izuku fell in exhaustion "Now you get to what I'm going to do" the man the opened a portal underneath Izuku's exhausted body "Hope you have a nice trip, you're going to have a wild time" he said as Izuku fell.

As he fell from a great height Izuku summoned all his strength to use float right before he hit the ground. He only had enough strength to uses for a few seconds, the last thing he remembers before losing consciousness i the sensation of hitting the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story