Categories > TV > Stargate: SG-1 > Rosha

Discovered

by Meushell 0 reviews

Will Rosha face the consequences for their desperate choice?

Category: Stargate: SG-1 - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2024-06-25 - 361 words - Complete

0Unrated


Five months later, and Rosha was feeling lonelier by the day. She visited Jolinar every chance she had, but was never able to speak to her. The new host was married, and his wife didn't like how Rosha always seemed to find her husband.

Rosha sighed softly one night, and went to sleep.

Rosha walked around the desert. 'Are they here?'

'They must be.'

"Martouf...Lantash!"

A smiling Martouf walked out of the sand. "The council thought you were dead. I was asked to perform another funeral for you, but I knew you were alive, and refused."

Rosha smiled. "I knew you wouldn't give up on us."

'Rosha!' Jolinar thought suddenly. 'Wake up now.'

"What?" Rosha frowned, confused, and then heard screaming. "Someone's hurt!"

'I am afraid you must wake up, Rosha,' Martouf said, still smiling and speaking kindly as he always did.

Rosha heard more screams. "Who is that?"

Martouf bowed his head, and allowed Lantash to take over. "You must wake up," he said in a commanding voice, which was his norm when he fully believed something and shared it.

"What?"

Eyes flared. "Wake! Up!"

Rosha woke up. "That was-"

She heard screams and yelling in the building, most of which were cut short. /The screams were real. /She sprang up, and left her room, and stopped at the sight of the Ashrak.

The Ashrak had Bash by the throat with one hand. "Where is Jolinar?"

The Healer was having trouble breathing, and gasps air between words. "I...don't...know...what...you..." His hands were on the Ashrak's wrists, and tears ran down his cheeks. "I...don't...know...Jol...Jolinar."

Rosha stepped forward. "Leave him alone." She had no weapons on her, but wasn't going to let Bash die because of her.

The Goa'uld crushed Bash's throat, and let him drop. He smiled as he looked up at Rosha and approached. "Cree-shack, Jolinar, by decree of the Goa'uld System Lords, you will die with dishonor by the power of the Harakash." He lifted up the Harakash weapon.

Rosha saw a flash of light, and fell back in pain.

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story