Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > screwed up

Darkness

by emdal 5 reviews

Atlantas parents think she shouldn't go to New Olimpia High, but what happens when she and a boy she likes goes missing?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 528 words

0Unrated
The morning was beautiful, and Atlanta was excited to be going back to school. "yay! I'll see my friends again!!" she thought. she stood up and pulled her covers over to do a make-shift job of making her bed. She packs her bag and races downstairs. "Hi mom, hi dad!" she greets while snatching an apple from the fruit bowl."Bye mom, bye dad" she says biting into her apple walking towards the door.
"Wait Atlanta," her mom calls out before Atlanta even reached the hall that lead towards the door.
"what mom? im going to be late!!" she walked back and stood before her parents.
" i think you should sit down..." her mom trailed off. Atlanta listened to her mom.
"Atlanta," her dad took over in his usual stern voice. " Your mother and I have been thinking. We don't want you to be going to a school farther away than nessisary"
"wait a minute.." Atlanta starts getting very angery. " you don't want me going to a school with great education because its "further tahn nessisary?"
" its not that honey" her mom peeps in " We just want you to be happy"
" I AM HAPPY!!!" Atlanta shouts " I LOVE THE SCHOOL IM GOING TO!!!! I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS AND YOU WANT ME TO GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL AND MAKE NEW ONES?!!?!?"
"Now Atlanta.." her dad starts.
"im not leaving!" Atlanta whispers abnormaly quiet. She turned her back and ran out the door. Sticking her head phones in her ars so she doesn't have to listen to the sound of her crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a ring at the door. Archie got up from bed to answer it.He cracked open the door sleepily. It burst wide and something grabbed him. His eyes now awake and his ears working funtionaly he hears a strange noise and sees that it is Atlanta, crying.She was hugging him. Archie thought this was some sort of dream but then realized it was real. Atlanta needed someone and she had come to him! that was a huge sign of trust. Archie held Atlanta and patted her back. "It's alright Atlanta, It's alright."
"No it isn't" She managed to say between sniffles.
"Why? Whats wrong?" Archie questioned.
"My--my parents are go-go-going to yake me out of New Olimpia High!" Atlanta started wailing again. Archie held tighter.
"ohh" Archie was starting to feel extremly sad. ~shes going to be gone! she can't leave.....i will have to tell her~~~~~
"Atlanta.... i got to tell you something..."Archie started.
"I love you Archie" Atlanta said "i don't want to leave you!!"
"i love you to Atlanta" Archie said " I don't want you to leave either" Then it was all black. The world spun from under them. Then there was a bright white light and Archie and Atlanta fell onto something hard... most likely the ground. They opened thier terrified eyes to see nothing but white. you couldn't even tell what was sky, air or ground. They sat there until Atlanta broke the silence " Great!!! where the hell are we?"






Yea this was my first chapter of my story. hopefully i'll update it soon.yay!
plz review
Sign up to rate and review this story