Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > screwed up

first date

by emdal 4 reviews

Jay and Teresa think it would be fun to go on thier first date in Alsion feilds. but it won't be so fun when they are trapped.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 799 words

1Original
"hey Theresa!" Jay called while jogging to catch up.
"whats up Jay?" Theresa asked once he ws walking breathlessly beside her side.
" Nothing much, but uuhhh" he started rubbing his hand along his neck. "Would you like to...umm...uhhh... get together maybe this weekend?"
"Sure Jay" Thresea said in releif. *I thought he'd never ask!* she thought silently. "what time will you come and get me?"
"Maybe around 7 tomorrow night?" Jay questioned.
"Sure" Thresea said started to walk a little fatser, trying to reach her room to tell Atlanta what had just happened and enter it in her diary. "Well see you later Jay" Theresa gave herself an excuse, "I got to do my homework!"
"Alrigtht" Jay called out waving since Theresa was already 10 feet away.
" BYE!!!" She called, not even turnign aroung.
* humph... weird Jay thought as he headed towards his room to watch a movie with Archie or Herry. Oddie will probably be on the brink on making hallograhm pets! and Neil... why bother? hell talk through the movie pointing out cvered pimples! Jay's thoughts started to wander off. where will i take Theresa? To the movies. naw... she deserves more... out to dinner? no she doesn't really like crowded places.....uhhhh maybe Eylsian Fields,.... its beautiful.. and i think i have enough to pay the ferrier....okay. Alision fields it is.** AJy smiled at himself. His first date ever with a woman he had loved for so long, and he was taking her to Eylision fields... no other man can top that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day at 7 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAy knocked on Thereseas door. He was wearing is usual, jeans and that yellow and pruple shirt. After a few minutes he knockd again. "Hold on a minute!!!" Thresea called through the door. And afther waiting pationaly for 2 more minutes Jay was almost about to knock a again when Thresea opened the door. To late!! his hand was coming down and he hit (not hard) Thesea in the chest.
"oh my god Theresea!" Jay exclaimed "I didn't mean to!"
"its alright Jay.." she replied. " where you taking me to?"
" its a surprise" Jay said still blushing while he took out a blind fold. he gently put it over her eyes and made sure it wasn't to tight. it was the least he could do after the inccident.
A few minute later Jay was talking to the four seasons in Postephonys room. They willingly stepped out of the way for him. "Who was that?" Thresea asked "they sounded like the four seasons..."
"uhh... they were some people on the street" Jay replied urgently.
"but i don't hear any cars..."
"Shhhh" Jay said. " quit tryig to geuss. youll ruin the surprise" Jay continued guiding Thesea through the dark tunnels till he reached Postephonys garden. He then took the blind fold off gently making sure he didn't touch Thresea. She opened her eyes.
" wow Jay!" she said in amazment " ohh! we're not aloud down her though!!!"
"keep your cool" he said " I just thoguht it would be nothing like what other guys could give you"
"oh thank you Jay.." Thresea stopped and kissed Jay on the check. He went into a daze for at least 5 minutes. "Jay! come on!" Thresea snapped her fingers inpaitionaly, excited to get going on they're first date. They walked down a dark path to the river of Stix. There they meet the ferrier and Jay gave him three coins out of the pouch he picked up from the garden. Once they reached the other side they steped off the ferry. "thank you" thresea said to the grunting ferry man. "we will giver the rest to you on the way back" and with that they left on to the gate. Jay opened it with a creak and together Thresea and Jay entered Eylsian fields. "wow Jay" Thresea said.
"you hungery?" Jay asked as he plucked an apple off a near by apple tree.
"Sure thanks" She took the apple Jay offered her and bit into it. *this is heaven she though Im here in Eylsian feilds with the cutest and sweetest guy* After throughing the apple cores away they headed towards a stream to drink out of. When Jay leaned over the side, he was staring at Thresea thinking how beautiful she was and heard a noise he never would dream hearing in this place. Coins falling into the swift stream. "Jay!!!" Thresea yeled "the money!" but i was already to late. All of the coins had fallen into the river and was being washed down stream. "o my god how are we going to pay the ferry man to get home?" Jay looked Thresea in the eye and said...
" I don't know"




(plz read and review!!! emdal
ps
Ill be coming out with the nxt chapter soon!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story