Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > all for the family

13

by ahava 2 reviews

chapter thirteen

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-03 - Updated: 2006-10-04 - 1164 words

0Unrated
~Sophie's POV~
I sat on the plane ride home, unable to keep the tears back. Today was the worst day of my life. He wanted the divorce now. When I finally decided that we could work things out, that I loved him and couldn't live without him, he didn't want me anymore. And now, of all times, when I wanted to be there for him more than anything and when I needed him to be there for me. And he was so scared and hurt and I just wanted to hold him and promise him it'll be ok.
The tables had turned, and it hurt beyond infinity. I realized what he must have felt when I told him I wanted to end it. But now he wanted it. Did he really, though?
A big part of me doubted that he really, truly wanted it. An even bigger part of me knew that he loved me with all he was. And I never wanted him to change that.
Truthfully, ever since he kissed me back when he'd first told me about the tour, my feelings had changed. The kiss had been so soft and so loving, exactly the way he used to kiss me. It was like the last two years had never happened and he had only ever kissed me like that. The warmth and love that coursed through my body, leaving goose bumps in its wake, reminded me of all the reasons I married him to begin with. And not just because I was pregnant.
Which I was again. I was carrying his child, and this was my first pregnancy where I wished we'd been more careful. This one was the surprise package. Aside from Tayala, the other two had been planned. But even with Tayala, I had never once wished she'd never been conceived. I felt like such a horrible mother to not want the child growing within me.
Then it hit me. And I sat up right in my seat, getting weird looks from the passengers near me. There was no way I was gonna let this happen. I was not going to have this child without Benji and not love it, I was not going to raise any of my kids without Benji, and I was not gonna live the rest of my life without him. I made a mistake, and I was gonna fix it. I wasn't going to let myself loose my life. I was going to fight for it and win. It usually worked for Benji, it would work for me too, right?
Happy with my resolution, I leaned back in my seat and waited out the rest of the flight.
After landing, I marched right up to the counter, demanding a ticket for the next flight to Boston. The clerk looked at me funny, seeing as I just got off a plane coming back from Boston. But I didn't care what anyone thought because I was going to make things better.
Right before boarding, I called Noah to tell her what I was doing. Well, she seemed pretty happy.
"Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" a voice asked from behind me as I re-pocketed my phone. I turned to face the speaker and grinned with glee.
"Tony!" I squealed throwing my arms around the blond. He laughed and hugged me back.
"Hey Soph." he said. "Whoa, lookit!" his eyes widened and he pointed to my stomach. "Another one? Benji never told me..." his face fell in realization. "You never told him, did you...?"
I chewed on the inside of my cheek and fidgeted guiltily.
"Sophie," he said, disappointment lacing his voice.
"I know, I told him today though." I told him. "I just got back from Boston and he knows now."
"Wait, if you just got back, why are you about to board a flight to Boston?"
"Cuz even though he told me to leave, I have to make things right with him. I can't live like this anymore. I messed up and I can't see myself living with my mistake."
"You both messed up." Tony said. "But I'm proud of you Soph."
"Thanks Ton." I gave him a small smile as we made our way onto the plane together. Tony took the seat next to me, telling the guy whose seat it was, to fuck off.
"So why are you going to Boston?" I asked him after takeoff.
"My best friend was raped yesterday and he needs me now." He shrugged.
"Aw Tony!"
He blushed. "I'm really not the heartless pervert most people think I am. Benj is my best friend and if he's hurting, I gotta be there for him."
"You're the best Tony." I told him. He nodded. "Tony, what if he doesn't forgive me?" I looked at him with tear filled eyes.
He bit his lip and scratched the back of his neck. "He'll forgive you." He said surely. "He will. He has to, he loves you and he knows he can't live without you. He doesn't want to lose you, no matter what he says or does."
"He said he'll sign the papers when he gets home."
"He doesn't mean it." He soothed trying to calm my upset self. "He's just been through a lot lately, especially since... the incident. I don't know; just tell him what you need to. It'll be ok, really."
I nodded and stood, receiving a questioning look from Tony. "Bathroom." I told him as I shuffled out and he nodded. I walked down the tiny hallway, to the bathrooms, but was roughly shoved up to the wall as some guy pushed past me obnoxiously, his elbow digging through my stomach to get me out of his way.
"Ow!" I cried rubbing my belly. "Watch it jerk!"
"Grow up." He scoffed, heading back to his seat. I flipped him off and continued into a stall.
I got to my seat a few minutes later and sat back down next to a now dozing Tony. Suddenly a vicious pain shot through my stomach, and I couldn't hold back the scream that escaped my lips.
"Sophie?" Tony jumped, waking from my exclamation. "Sophie!" he yelled seeing me doubled over, rubbing my belly.
"Tony!" I sobbed, the harsh pain growing, and spasms coursing through my body. "It hurts, Tony! My baby!"
"Is anyone on this plane a doctor?" Tony yelled out to the other passengers that were now crowding around to see what was going on. I screamed again, the pain unbearable.
"I am."
I looked up and glowered at the rude idiot who shoved me aside earlier. "You!" I spat, and screamed out again, unable to finish my sentence. Then I collapsed into Tony's arms in a dead faint.

*ta da! ok, sadly enough, there are only 3 more chaps left! = (
i couldnt make it any longer without ruining it, but im pretty content with the end so i hope you guys will be to. dont forget to review!
Sign up to rate and review this story