Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Sun Rise Sun Set

Pondering Prey

by Jasmine_1 10 reviews

Archie has a new side to him.. what does Atlanta think? (Out of character because I suck.. I suppose theyre out of character because of the plot.. oh well.. read?)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-03 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 498 words

0Unrated
An aubergine haired boy sat in wonder. Solitude. He craved it and always needed his fix right before bed rain or shine. He wouldn't get sick though, he knew for sure. Although a slight mist was washing over his face, his knobby nose, and caressing his legs, his brace, he felt warm. It riveted down his body in waves. The sun, as it descended, always inspired that feeling.
The sheer enormity of the pinking sky, shades of orange and yellow. A scarlet ring bordering the orb of light. His bedroom window happened to be the second most excellent of viewing places. His weakened ankle was slung across the sill and bent comfortably. His other haphazardly whipped over it. His window thankfully was right next to the fire escape. This provided an easy route to the roof and the deliciously crisp breeze.
And so that's what he did. The boy swung lazily, yet expertly, up and over, up and over, until he had scaled the fire exit and the stony surface of the wall. His golden counterpart tinged* (AN:sound effect haha) against the metal bar and he winced. The others, he knew, wouldn't get how carefully he watched his ankle. "Achilles what have you given me?" he muttered.
The teenager assumed a relaxed position and allowed himself a magnificent show. Mostly he needed to contemplate all his inner questions and ideas, where a
certain group of six (and especially a certain redhead) couldn't bother him.
He supposed a journel would be the most obvious to vent his increasing frustration. But he'd much rather wait until an alone time came, to sort it out in his head. 'That's what it's for' he'd always say.
Suprisingly, he hadn't been caught in his inner problem solving. Mostly because they'd always assume he was actually in his room. Clothes and clutter strewn about created exactly the wrong thinking environment.
So deep in his ponderings, he didn't even notice his luck run out. A fiery redhead crept closer to her prey. She crouched ready to pounce, like she most always was. Her lightening fast abilities boosted her jump.
"BOO!" she yelled, her hands grabbing his broad shoulders. But then again he was always slouching over. How was anyone supposed to know?
He jumped, and reached his hands up. Calloused, yet feminine hands were found. "Oh.. Atlanta!"
His grip on her hands loosened after previously being ready to flip their owner off. Still, his pale hands rested atop her tanned fingers.
'My hands feel so.. tingly, warm.. NO!' She snapped back to reality. 'Must not think things about. My. Best. FRIEND... Although his hands are rather soft.'
Her arms had begun to wrap around him from the back...

----------
Continued later, I'm too lazy to write. Shame on me. This isn't anything long, it's pretty stupid and out of character, but yeah... I know this is pretty typical, but review please? It's the only way I'll remember to put in the other parts... Sorry S: >
Sign up to rate and review this story