Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Darkness' Illusion

The Broken Mirror

by darks00 2 reviews

Regrets hurt, don't they?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 611 words

0Unrated
LOCATION UNKNOWN:

Darkness' Illusion stood on a stool in a dark, plain old white room. He didn't dare take his helmet and biker gear off. He just let his head lay down in defeat. He knew his boss would be pissed off. Just on cue, a tall, red haired lady with her hair in a bun walked into the room. She slammed the door behind her. Darkness' Illusion jumped, but said nothing.

She approched Darkness' Illusion, and slapped him behind the helmet.

"You had the money!" The women shouted. "You had it! And you gave it back to them? WHY?!?"

D.I. (a/n: Darkness' Illusion) Continued to be silent. He was deep in thought of things he rather not think about. He regreted robbing the bank. He really did. That's why he returned the money. It wasn't the money he wanted. He had to impress his boss.

"Don't your remember our deal, D.I.?" The women asked him.

D.I. Simply shook his head yes.

"Keep your end of the deal, and I'll keep my end of the deal...got it?"

D.I. shook his head again for the second time.

The girl let out a groan of discust, and kicked D.I.'s stool, making him fall to the ground. He let out a moan of pain. The girl than pulled him up by his bike suit, and put his face towards her. Even this close up, the women still couldn't see D.I.'s face. He hated to look into that cold womens gray eyes.

"You're nothing. You're worth nothing to me." She spat out coldly. "But...just remember our deal."

She chucked D.I. to the ground.

"Get out of my face," Demanded the girl.

D.I. obeyed. He walked out of the room into the nearest washroom. If you could see through the helmet, you would have seen him crying. He looked at himself in the mirror, not daring to take his helmet off. He couldn't afford to look at himself. He was a discrase. Maybe he was worth nothing...he threw his fist into the mirror, groaning in anger. The mirror crashed to the floor, leaving his hand bleeding a little bit. D.I. didn't care. He felt worse in the inside. He had to remember why he was doing this. Remember, remember the deal. Then it'll be worth it.

He promised himself and God he would make it worth it. All the pain he's taking is going to be worth it.
_________________________________________________________

BACK AT THE ACADMEY:
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Julius and me walked into my room. Julius let out a groan of fustration.

"This Darkness' Illusion person," He spat out, "Who is this guy? Who's he think he is? What's he trying to pull?"

"Julius, calm down, he returned the money..." I began.

"DELILAH!" Julius cried out while shouting -I jumped- "That's not the point. We have to bring this guy down. We just have to."

Julius had never, ever shouted at me before. Sure, we had our arguements, but not like this.

"Well you don't have to yell at me!" I shouted back.

Julius pulled back and sighed. "I'm so sorry, De, I really am. Just been under lots of stress...new villians, sleepless nights..."

"I understand." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"No, you don't!" cried out Julius while he pushed off my hand.

I pulled back in surprise. "Julius..."

"Just...Just..." Julius stuttered.

Then he went out of my room, let out a big sigh before the big slam from the door. What's up with him? This really isn't like him. Somethings not right here...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story