Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Darkness' Illusion

Who's Darkness' Illusion?

by darks00 2 reviews

Who's Darkness' Illusion?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-07 - Updated: 2006-10-07 - 682 words

2Ambiance
AT THE ACADEMY:

2:37 AM

Delilah's point of view:

I was having a plesent dream. Julius and me were on the hills of the academy. We were alone, looking at the night stars. The moon reflected it's beauty among us. Julius was holding me in his strong arms, making me feel protected. He held me close to his chest, and kissed my hair. I felt his warm breath near my ear.

"I love you, Delilah." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied.

We both looked into each others eyes, our lips getting closer and closer, parting a little bit. Then we closed our eyes, and shared our first kiss...

_____________________________________________________

That dream was introruped with someone running into something, then followed by a curse. I moaned. I was having the perfect dream. I put on my pink housecoat quickly, and went outside in the hallway. There I saw a sillouete.

"Delilah?" It cried out.

I could recanize that voice anywhere. It was Julius.

"What are you doing up this late?" I asked him.

"uh...nothing. I can't sleep." He said.

I knew he was lying. We've been friends...best friends since we were young. We knew each other inside out. But I figued it was best not to ask questions. Besides, I was still half asleep.

"Well, good night, Juls."

Ok, now it was my turn to lie. Two people can play that game. I hid in the shadows as I followed Julius. Julius must have senced my presance. He noticed me as soon as he reached the academy door.

"DELILAH! Why the hell are you following me?" He demanded.

"I'm sorry, I was just concered about you..." I began.

"Well, don't be," He spat out. "I'm just going out to get some fresh air."

I didn't believe him. I didn't. But I couldn't follow him. He'll know I'm following him. Being fustrated, I went back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

AT AL'S OFFICE:

"Guys, Darkness' Illusion stuck again last night." Moaned Al. "He left a note at the police department that he was going to be an explosive at the same bank he tried to rob yesterday."

"What? Two crimes in two days? How stupid is he?" Cried out Julius. "And to give himself away...this guys a joke. What he's trying to pull?"

"I dunno, kiddo," Said Al, shrugging. "But we should take him seriously. We can't risk it."

"Als right." I agreed.

"Ok. Let's get this biker dude." Julius said, clapping his hands.

__________________________________________________________

We were on our motobikes, zooming along to the bank. And then we saw him...Darkness' Illusion...also known as D.I.

"Hold it right there, D.I.!" I cried out.

D.I. jumped. I was assuming that he just planted the bomb, and now was making a run for it. I got off my motocycle, so did J. Then D.I. got off his. Julius went into the building to go deactivate the bomb, while I fought D.I. After kicking and punching, I finally got D.I. on the ground. I sat on his stomache, and pinned his arms to the ground. He tried to kick, but couldn't break free.

"Darkness' Illusion..." I cried out. "Who are you? What are you trying to pull?"

D.I. said nothing.

"Speak to me when I'm talking to you!"

I was about to move his bike helmet off his face, but D.I. stopped me. Then, he began to speak. I knew it was a fake voice, for no one had that deep of a voice.

"Delilah, don't..." He begged. "Please..."

I attempt to take off his helmet again, when D.I. began to speak in his fake voice again.

"Delilah..." He whispered. "If you're going to take off my helmet...don't be too shocked, ok?"

"Why would I be shocked?" I asked him.

"Trust me. You will."

I still couldn't see who D.I. was through his helmet.

"Stop hiding like a chicken!" I cried out in fustration. "This ends now..."

"Don't say I warned you..."

I took off D.I.'s helmet.........

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story