Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Curse Island

Days 1 and 2(Round 2)

by darks00 2 reviews

D, J and the gang are back for round two at Curse Island...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 380 words

1Exciting
STRANDED: Day 1 (Round 2)

4:15 PM

Delilah's point of view:

Dear Diary,

I can't believe it. I refuse to believe it. Again stuck on this freakin' island. Two times! Both by Con Man! But this time he has that Bloodhound AND D.J. Hook. They're smarter, this time. They started out plane on fire. Julius quickly contacted Al, Scarlett and gang, but it was too late- our plane had already burned down. We knew it was DJ Hook and Con Man. Why?

1) It was those two idiots who told us to go check the plane.

2) There was a burned match in the plane. It was a man-made fire on purpose.

3) I know it's them.

This time on Curse Island, it's worse. Last time, we had food, supplies and everything. This time, nothing. Not even a bread crumb. It's going to be survival of the fittest out there...luckly Julius is here. I know we'll be ok.

~Delilah Devonshire~

"Delilah, we got our shelter made up!" Cried out Julius.

I closed my diary, and rushed off to meet them. Ahhhh home, I thought. It was like the first time we crashed on this island. Three little houses made out of bark, leaves and sticks.

"You and Julius have one, Al, Nosey and Emmet in one, and Scarlett and myself." Said Ursula. "If we have time we'll make more."

"Ohhhh I don't mind sharing one with Delilah," said Julius smirking.

I laughed.

_____________________________________________________

Day 2: (Night)

3:18 AM

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I heard faint crying, which woke me up. Huh? When I opened my eyes and when they finally ajested and saw clearly, I saw Delilah in my arms, shoving her face into my chest, crying.

"Delilah?" I said softly.

"What's wrong?" I asked her when all she did was cry louder.

"Just...ha-ad a b-a-a-d dream..." She muttered.

I held her tightly, and kissed her hair. "I'm here, Delilah."

"Thanks, Julius." She said softly.

I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Sorry for waking you up," She apologize.

"Don't." I said. "Your troubles are my troubles. I love you."

Delilah and me kissed for the second time.

"Wake me up if you need anything," I told her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Sorry for another short chapter, guys...my friends are exspecting me, sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story