Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > If I Never Knew You

If i Never Knew You

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 0 reviews

Theresa's back!!! How did Tracy, jessie, jane and Tammy bring her back?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 458 words

0Unrated
"Oh god!! Theresa, theresa!!" Jay kept repeating and kissing her forehead. He kept repeating it until he rann out of breath with tears streaming down his eyes.



"Jay...I'm so sorry!!" theresa wailed as she lay weak in her arms. She felt so bad for her loved ones to feel this pain.



"Theresa I love you..and I"M so sorry I didn't have a chance to say that.."Jay whimpered. "I'm so sorry I never got to tell you that if i never knew you..life would be useless and you gave me the time...to meet you...but I'm so sorry I was late to see you go....all I want to say is I'm so happy you're back!"



"Jay..." Theresa took his cheek to face her eyes.



His eyes we're blurry from tears.



"You never loosed hope did you.." She smiled at him.


He smiled back..



Four children came in the room and pounced on their mother with hugs, kisses and tears.



"I love you four..oh so much!"



"mom!! I love you too!" Tammy whimpered.



"Mom..it was us!" Jane said, pleased with herself


"yes..my four little ones....the power..of four." She said. So proud of them and so proud to own such wonderful angels and powerful kids.




Tracy looked up at her mother's face as she lay on her stomache.


"But...how..did we do it?" She asked. She felt the power and pain but had no idea how she did it.




Her mother and father starred at her smiling.


theresa kissed her forehead and said. "Your love.."


Tracy sat there starring in blank space thinking what sorts of powers they REALLY had....she looked up at her dad and smiled.




The six all sat there arms around each other glad to be all together at once again. And as they sat there in Chiron's study...more questions..await them. More discoveries to be made. More riddles and wonders...but all full of hopes and dreams. More with possiblities...and treasures. More lessons to fullfill their lives and learn together. More destiny's to be made. All yet....they we're all the choosen ones. The ones that always had love in them. All willing to share it with new, old and many people. All willing to touch their hearts with the special people they shared their lives with. All willing to accept the facts of life and their future..past..and present. All willing give what they have to give...All willing to be what they have to be....and treasure all the ones they love. Yet all the answers were love. everything meant love...and it was powerful...and something to accept through the good...and the bad.

---------------------------------------------------------

RATE AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story