Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Night's Embrace

Days Of Suspicion

by shasta 0 reviews

Chapter 2 of 4

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven, Robin - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 346 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Days of suspicion

The whole of 2 weeks had gone by with Raven having to throw up three, even four times a day. This gave way to her mood swings, without blowing something up. This raised many suspicions in the tower, especially Rob who thought about it for a day or two. Finally coming to a conclusion that even Rob himself thought was impossible. He approached Raven one day and asked almost interrogating her "Is there something you want to tell me Raven?" "No." she said flatly then suddenly walking the other way.

"Raven, wait." As he grabbed her arm to stop her she dropped a box no bigger than a pen. Her eyes went wide with fright, seeing this Robin was the first to go for the box and saw what was written on it. First Response pregnancy Test, Robin just looked at her with a glare "I had my suspicions but... why didn't you say anything?" he said accusingly. "It's personal, and since when did you care?" she shot back. "Well I just thought since you were one of my best friends I thought you might tell me yourself but I guess-"

He was cut off by Raven telekinetically hitting him in the chest and sending him into a wall, "Don't you get all noble with me!" she said yelling at him. He nodded at the fact that nothing had been torn apart by her outburst. She suddenly got quiet and floated down to the ground. " More secrets, Raven?" he said calmly. "You...you tricked me?" she said with anger in her voice. "I... I had to be sure." "It's alright, Robin." Raven said forgivingly.

There was now a long and awkward pause "So... your pregnant, and you got control over your dark side?" Robin said with a raised eyebrow "Yeah... Beast Boy's the father, I haven't told him yet." she said with guilt in her voice. "Told me what?" BB asked concerned as he came around a corner. "Beast Boy, I...I'm pregnant." Raven said plainly. "Oh...that's nice." Beast Boy suddenly faints.
Sign up to rate and review this story