Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Night's Embrace

Meltdown

by shasta 0 reviews

Chapter 3 of 4

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Robin - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 592 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
Meltdown

BB awoke in a daze, "Beast Boy." A familiar voice said.
"He's conscious y'all." As his final bits of wooziness wore off, BB realized his four friends were standing over his bed. "What happened?" BB asked.
"Well..." Cyborg began awkwardly. "Friend Raven is going to have a child!" Starfire giggled happily. "You passed out man, you took the news kinda hard." Cyborg said sympathetically. BB just glared over at Raven who was standing next to Starfire. "I can only imagine how you must feel."

Raven began. "Why did you tell everyone else including Robin, before me?" BB said in a stern and upset tone.
"I didn't tell anyone Robin had found out for himself...I'm so-"He cut her off "Get out." he said hatefully. "Stop it BB, stop acting like a damn baby." Rob said sternly. BB started laughing then suddenly stopped. "SO, it's big bad Rob to the rescue huh?" BB began sarcastically "I should have guessed you would side with her you bastard." BB then turned into a tiger and leaped at Robin with an angry roar. Robin rolled sideways on the floor to evade the attack with his staff now extended. "Beast Boy, stop!" Robin yelled. Cyborg came from behind him and grabbed the green tiger by the stomach and wrestled him to the ground.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" BB was now pinned against a wall secured by his wrists and ankles by Raven's dark energy. "Damn it, let me go Raven!" BB yelled now back in his human form. "You are in no position to make demands, besides the more you squirm, the more I twist." "Ever had both your wrists broken at once?" she asked playfully. "Leave me with him." she ordered. "Raven, what the hell are you doing?" Robin asked calmly. "Only what needs to be done." She said coldly. They all unwillingly left the room Meanwhile Robin and the other Titans were regretfully waiting outside. "We can't just let her do this, this isn't Slade in the room with her it's Beast Boy" Cyborg pleaded with Rob. "No, this has to be done one way or another." Robin said flatly. "They have to work this out."

And for the next two hours Raven played with his emotions and beat him until he was bruised and bleeding. "You bitch, you evil, heartless, emotionless bi-!" "ARRRG!" he screamed as Raven telekinetically punched him in the mouth. "You will stop, or I will not stop, it's your choice." "Go to hell." he said heatedly, he spit blood on her face in disgust. " Ohhh...ok then." she said coldly, wiping away the blood. She then broke a finger. "ARRRG." BB let out another cry of pain "aww, hurts doesn't it ...good."

Raven began "I want you to feel my pain, all the shit you put me through just as a sick joke for all those years, then I give you this gift." She said gently putting a hand on her stomach "And then you get mad at ME!" she said hatefully, her eyes now glowing black with dark energy. She said with a giggle. "Please...Raven...Stop." BB pleaded weakly. "Fine, but do this again, and I can't be held responsible for what will happen." And she started to leave the room; with a quick wave of her hand he dropped off the wall with a 'THUD'.

She met the rest of the Titans outside and said flatly "He needs a doctor."
She then walked off quietly to her room to meditate as if nothing had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story