Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Aces Wild

Ride 'em, Cowboy

by Kenny 0 reviews

Piccolo in a cowboy outfit...need I say more?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Piccolo, Vegeta - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 2312 words

0Unrated
It had been about four days since Piccolo had gotten to...know Ms. Klein. He found her very amusing, though surprisingly tiring. She had far more energy than women half her age, and it was starting to wear on Piccolo's body. "What the hell is the matter with you, Spock? You're walking like an old man!" Vegeta grinned as Piccolo lowered himself gently into a chair. The green man merely smiled back and shrugged. The pair were currently hanging around Piccolo's pad, putting off a research paper given to them two weeks ago.

"Back's been giving me crap these past couple of days," He said cryptically, although the hidden tone was lost on his friend.

"Well, better get back into shape, because tomorrow is Wednesday, which means-"

"Ladies Night," Piccolo finished, grimacing. "That means twice the flow, twice as long...and probably twice as damn horny." He frowned at Vegeta and pointed towards the kitchen. "Hey, go get my heating pad, would you? Be a pal?"

"You're not a damn invalid, Prickolo! You get it yourself!" Vegeta replied in his usual charming manner. Piccolo sighed and got slowly, walking into the kitchen.

"I have to heat it up and shit, so go ahead and watch TV for a minute, alright?" Piccolo quickly stuck his heating pad in the microwave and waited until he heard the telly snap on to go to the phone. He quickly dialled Vegeta's old house number and waited until he heard the cheery voice of his friend's mother.

"Hey sugar, what are you wearing?" He asked playfully, making the woman giggle.

"Piccolo, stop it. Don't be naughty over the phone...yet. I haven't even gotten to ask how you have been doing!"

"Actually, my back is giving me trouble...Which is why I'm calling. I have to pull an all-nighter tonight to finish a research paper, so I won't be able to uh...see you later."

"Oh, I understand. Give you a little time to heal up, hmm? Well, call me if and when you change your mind."

"Ok...One last thing-"

"Shoot."

"What kind of panties do you have on?"

Piccolo smiled when he heard the pretend sigh and slam of the phone. He gently put down the receiver and retrieved his heating pad a moment later. He hobbled back into the den and eased into the couch, situating the pad around his aching section.

"Who was that?" Vegeta asked nonchalantly. Piccolo's eyes shifted slightly as he chose his words carefully.

"Oh, I was just calling my mother to make sure she hadn't thrown my dad out yet."

"Those two are at it all the time. How long do you think it'll last this time?"

Piccolo sighed and shrugged, leaning back slightly. "No idea. Mom swears this time she's going for divorce. My old man says if they don't do it soon, he'll slit his wrists and save her lawyer the trouble." Piccolo grinned wryly at his friend. "So I guess this time will be like the other what, twelve times they've separated?"

Vegeta chuckled and shook his head. "At least when my parents get divorced, they stay that way."

"Thanks God," Piccolo muttered, making Vegeta raise his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"You know, the being who is supposed to be watching all of all the time, and who loves us? You went to Sunday school with me, Vegeta!" Piccolo laughed and let his arms hang on the back on his couch.

"Oh, him," was all Vegeta said as he flipped the TV station.

-

Piccolo panted as he took his fifteen minute break, trying to regain his breath in between sips of water. His back was luckily feeling better than it had been, which was very handy for Ladies Night. He hadn't seen such a big turnout in a while, and wondered what could be the source.

"H-hey man. You look pretty tired," a fellow stripper wheezed, patting himself down with a towel, and wrapping it around his waist afterwards. "I know I don't look much better. What's with the chicks tonight? They're hornier than usual. It's like someone sprayed drugs into the audience or something!" Piccolo shrugged and took a sip of water, handing the glass over to the young man, who took it gratefully.

"How's Vegeta holding up out there?" He asked after the spent guy had emptied the glass.

"He's looking pretty good, but I think he's really worn. He doesn't get a break for another ten minutes, and he's having to entertain the whole crowd...Poor guy." Piccolo nodded and thought a minute. Vegeta had helped him out before, right? Besides, he was his friend, and he needed Piccolo's help, probably.

"I'll see what I can do." Piccolo said, standing up. "Is there an outfit that hasn't been used tonight?" Piccolo asked, going towards the wardrobe department. The man nodded and grinned in fatigue.

"Well, there is one that I think would suit you fine."

-

Piccolo clapped Vegeta's sweaty back, making the smaller man turn around in surprise.

"You? I thought you were on break!" He tongue was practically hanging out of his head as he spoke to the green man. Piccolo chuckled and shrugged.

"Breaks are for people who need them," he replied simply, moving towards the stage. Vegeta looked at his outfit and smiled.

"Good riding, cowboy."

Piccolo looked down at his body and grinned. At the moment he was wearing a long sleeved button-up shirt with a vest, chaps, boots, and the obligatory hat. A lit cigarette was dangling between his lips, giving him an authentic cowboy look. "Fair enough."

He walked to the stage in a kind of western swagger, tipping his hat to certain women. He took a long drag on his cig and blew a steady stream of smoke out afterwards. He then flicked the cigarette behind him as the music came on again to an all-too-familiar song.

'Oooo, you touch my tra la la...Mmm, my ding ding dong.'

Piccolo's body found itself moving to the rhythm of the song as the fingers slowly but steadily unbuttoned the vest. Discarding the article of clothing, Piccolo moved on to the shirt, which he did in a more teasing manner. He would unbutton two buttons, then think twice and re-button them. The women were beside themselves with pleasure, howling out catcalls and such. Piccolo finally rid his torso of the binding garment and walked to the pole featured in the center of the stage. He quickly grabbed it and gyrated his hips in time with the suggestive song.

'Deep in the night,

I'm looking for some fun.

Deep in the night,

I'm looking for some love.

De-de-de-deep in the night,

I'm looking for some fun.

Deep in the night,

I'm looking for some -PING-'

Piccolo let his groin work in a jerking motion against the pole to the thumping beat as he undid his belt. The article came off easily, and Piccolo used it to make a snapping, whip-like motion to the crowd. After ditching the belt Piccolo moved back to the pole, rubbing himself up and down in a very suggestive way, bucking his hips at key beats in the song. Water practically was flung off his gleaming, rock hard body as he continued to make the boozed-up women swoon. When the blue light directed at the stage altered to red, he smiled to himself, and then the crowd.

In a dramatic gesture he tore the chaps off, leaving him clad only in boots, hat, and g-string. He flipped the hat in a showy fashion and covered his nether region, grinning naughtily at one of the women in the front row. She whistled particularly loud and snapped what could only be at least two Mr. Franklins. Piccolo, brows raised in a mock shock gesture, sauntered over and pretended to cool himself off with the hat.

"My my, miss! You must have a things for us cowboys." He put the hat back on and ran a tongue over his teeth as the woman (who was at least 30, though still hot and drunk) placed the two bills into the lining of green man's thong. Piccolo grinned and tipped his hat appreciatively. "Much obliged, ma'am." She wasn't the only one who got more than a little frisky. Piccolo felt his eyes widen (only just) as a hot, thin hand presented itself to his ass, giving it a loud, hard slap. The exotic dancer bit his lower lip, trying not to grin too big as a young woman (must have been her twenty-first birthday, because she was very young and desperately drunk) rubbed herself against his sweating form, dropping a wad of cash into his string. She put her hands on his shoulders and whispered into his ear.

"If you come to a party I'm having afterwards, it'll be worth your while." She gave him a small slip of paper and blew a kiss, and was gone in a blink. Piccolo shrugged and put his thumbs around the strings of the g, lowering the clothing in ever-present rhythm to the song.

-

Piccolo looked at the piece of paper and handed it to Vegeta, who examined it carefully.

"Hmm...it's probably one of those weird, kinky sex parties. I heard about this one guy who went, and had herpes for like years afterwards!"

"Could be. I don't know if I should go or not. I'm kind of scared of getting raped by one of those crazy bitches," Piccolo muttered, taking the paper back. "If you went with me, I'd feel so safe, Veggie!"

"Don't call me that again, ass! And I don't feel like a group orgy after tonight's little fest. I got tipped great, though."

"Yeah, me too," Piccolo said, admiring the bulge in his wallet. "You know, the older ones always tip better, because they always have more money to toss around. Only if you catch a really smashed girl do they tip well."

"Wow, good reasoning Sherlock," Vegeta mumbled, leaning back in the plushy chair. "I don't suppose you plan to write a book, sharing all of your little findings, are you?"

"What crawled up your ass and died, huh? I was thinking out loud," Piccolo bitched back, leaning back as well. "Just because you didn't get invited doesn't mean you have to piss and moan..."

Vegeta's eyes snapped as he looked at Piccolo. "Soory, I was just thinking about something bothering me."

Piccolo leaned forward a little and looked at his friend seriously. "Anything I can help with?"

Vegeta snorted and shrugged, looking to the side again. "Not unless you are willing to beat the shit out of someone for me." Vegeta caught Piccolo's curious look and sighed. "Look, I just found out that my mom has a new boyfriend, and she won't tell me who he is."

Piccolo's breath involuntarily caught in his throat. "H-how do you figure that?"

"Because my mom's acting all weird lately! She's dressing all slutty, too. It's weird, Piccolo! I don't like seeing my mom wearing short skirts because she's getting some dick from a stranger! When I find that guy-"

"Oh come on, Vegeta. One, you don't have any solid proof-"

"Guy left his boxers there, genius! I found them in the kitchen. THE KITCHEN!"

'So THAT'S why I couldn't find that pair.' Piccolo thought to himself. "Well, since when do you care about what your mother does?"

"Since...well, she's my MOTHER, Piccolo! I think I have the right to know who the guy is, so I can check him out...to make sure he isn't a convict or anything."

Piccolo snorted and leaned back, closing his eyes. "That's sweet of you to worry, Veg. I'm sure your mother would be touched to know that you are so concerned about her."

-

Ms. Klein put the glass of wine down as Piccolo began nibbling on her ear, kissing her lightly here and there. She giggled and playfully pushed the young man away, though she didn't want him to stop. Piccolo kissed her jaw and nipped the underside, making the older woman moan slightly.

"Piccolo, I thought we-oh... I thought we were going to just relax a little tonight." Piccolo's mouth covered her own shortly afterwards, making her close her eyes against her wishes. Piccolo's hand travelled from her chin to the straps of her dress, which he gently began to pull down.

"Piccolo, really! Are you drunk already? You usually don't move this fast," Ms. Klein giggled, letting her own hands freely wander over the younger man's back.

Piccolo grinned and shrugged, kissing her on the nose. "You just look really good tonight."

Ms. Klein sighed in pleasure as Piccolo's other hand moved in delicate motions down her back. He was really searching for the zipper, but if she liked it that was good, too.

A thought came to him as he gently halted his actions, looking the object of his lusting in the eye. "Vegeta is concerned about you. It was actually genuine worry, Julia. My best friend is worried about the guy fucking her, and I can't blame him." Julia let her head rest on Piccolo's chest and sighed, rubbing his back softly.

"Piccolo, you always were such a sweet kid. I know you think of Vegeta almost as a brother, but... well, he didn't have to put up with his father like I did. I feel like doing something for me, and he needs to accept that I am an adult and can protect myself." Piccolo finally found the zipper and pulled down, exposing Julia's flesh to the air. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, and Piccolo rubbed his hands along her body to restore the previous flush.

Piccolo looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Ok, I just wanted to warn you. May I continue?"

A sharp moan was the only reply he got as his fingers wandered aimlessly again.
Sign up to rate and review this story