Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Aces Wild

Fuck for a buck

by Kenny 0 reviews

Piccolo can be such a whore.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Piccolo, Vegeta - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 3379 words

0Unrated
"You're not going to that...that sexual suicide party, are you?" Vegeta looked minimally concerned as Piccolo checked his image in his bedroom mirror, straightening his bow tie this way and that. His tux still fit him as well as the day his brother got married, almost one year ago. Piccolo almost snarled at the thought of Nail, always grinning in that superior way of his.

"Did you even hear what I said?" Vegeta snapped, making Piccolo start.

"No, I'm sorry. What are you bitching about now?" Piccolo exposed his teeth in the mirror and made sure they were spotless as usual before listening to his friend.

Vegeta bristled at the statement and haughtily crossed his arms. "I asked if you were going to that kinky fest! You know you are going to be crawling with STDs when you get back, and I am NOT bringing you flowers in the hospital."

Piccolo shrugged and dusted the shoulders of his jacket off. "The note said wear a tux...so I'm assuming it's going to be a reasonable party before the dirty."

Vegeta snorted and shook his head. "Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. I'm telling you, when I have to drive you around because your AIDs made you a weak little bitch, I'm going to have to say I told you so."

Piccolo glared at the mirror at Vegeta's reflection. "At least I'm getting paid tonight. You're just going to sit on your ass and watch porn or something lame ass."

Vegeta threw him the bird and left without another word, allowing Piccolo to finish getting ready in peace.

-

When Piccolo arrived at the party that night, his first impression was that it was, in fact, a formal affair. Everywhere he looked were young women in formal looking attire, laughing quietly over a glass of wine, or speaking softly to each other. Several of the women were holding hands, and Piccolo found himself thinking that he had landed in a les bash. The joint was too nice to be a sex orgy meeting place, what with marble flooring, classical music playing, and a chandelier to top the scene off. A young man holding a tray of wine glasses came up to Piccolo, looking oddly amused.

"Sir, may I offer you a touch of spirit? Best of the house," Piccolo shook his head as the letters LSD ran through his head.

"Maybe some other time. Can you tell me what this place is? I was just um...invited and I have no clue-"

"You're here! And don't you look handsome!" The young girl from Ladies Night approached Piccolo, making him instinctively cover his privates. The young woman laughed and linked her arm in Piccolo's, dragging him softly away from the other man, who seemed to be containing his laughter.

"I know you are probably confused, but rest assured, this is just a formality. What you are seeing here is a gathering of young female authors, who come together once a year to trade writing tips, good stories, etc." She tucked a lock of bright orange behind her ear and smiled at Piccolo.

"Great, but what does that have to do with me?" Piccolo asked as kindly as he could, making the girl giggle.

"Patience, I'm getting there! The other night was not entirely my idea. You see, in this club we think of each other almost as sisters. And as sisters, we do each other the occasional favour. Now, a good friend of mine wanted you to come, so she asked me if I could contact you (by first peaking your interest) to see if you two could meet."

"Why didn't she ask me herself? Seems a little troublesome-"

"Because, um... I didn't catch your name." She blushed a little and smiled apologetically.

Piccolo wasn't sure he wanted to disclose any personal information to this woman, but he figured his first name wouldn't hurt anything. "Piccolo."

"Hmm, Piccolo. Unusual, I like it. Well Piccolo, the reason my friend didn't contact you was because she couldn't...legally."

Piccolo's brows raised about two inches as the woman continued to explain.

"She's one of our more...eccentric writers, and has a tendency to be very...well, OPEN about certain things."

"Such as...?"

"Such as lustfully yelling she wants to bang with someone and fast. Apparently, you caught her eye a while ago, and she was wanting to talk to you. However, she was very drunk at the time and said very...questionable things to security. She was deemed a bit on the overly-kinky side, and she can't come back to Aces Wild, for fear she might molest the workers, namely you."

Piccolo's first response was to get the hell out of dodge, but the woman's grip on his arm tightened. "She's very brilliant, you know. Just a little too open. Anyway, she's quite successful, and is willing to pay you far more than anyone at AW."

Piccolo stopped fidgeting and gave the woman a curious look.

"Ok, I can buy that, I guess. But...why me? Why not one of the other guys?"

The young lady smiled cheerily at the tall man. "She has an ear...fetish...thing. And she really digs green. Now, wait over here for just a moment, please."

Piccolo was growing increasingly nervous as the girl continued to direct him towards the other end of the room. His eyes bounded around, trying to guess which woman could be the horny stalker. His eyes briefly met those of a girl with brown eyes and hair, who looked a little too young to attend such a function. She apparently thought it was rude to stare, and gently elbowed the girl next to her, who was unabashedly gawking at Piccolo with a hungry look in her eyes. Piccolo was about to be dragged farther when the small lady came over to him, looking at his face in wonder.

"Can I...help you?" He asked, the nervousness clear in his voice. The girl's mouth hung slightly open as she nodded brightly.

"You can sure as hell try, pal! Wow-WOW. You are quite something to look at! How would you like to be my muse? I've been looking for a good new character, and I have to say you'd fit the bill-" She looked Piccolo up and down, making Piccolo feel slightly dirty, "-quite nicely."

The girl must have barely reached 5'3 at most, with big greyish eyes and dirty-blonde hair. She didn't wear any makeup except for a little mascara, setting her eyes apart from the rest of her pale, thin face. "Kid, are you even old enough to vote?" Piccolo asked, more than slightly agitated, and desperately wanting to wear a trench coat or something equally hiding. The girl's face dropped a little as she kicked the ground slightly, mumbling something that sounded like 'almost'.

"Bitch, get your underage hands away from him! I called dibs, so I get first introductions." The young girl was pushed aside by another thin, slightly older woman. She looked to be about nineteen or twenty, with long brown hair and eyes. She wasn't too much taller than the other kid, though her dress was lower cut and showed off her more bountiful cleavage. Without hesitation she stuck out her hand and grasped Piccolo's own, seeming to enjoy the feel of his skin a little too much.

"Oh my God. Oh my God, hi. Hi, I'm..." She smacked the kid next to her and snapped, "What's my name again?"

"Sofia the bitch," the girl mumbled, making the lady grin again.

"Right, I'm Sophia! But you can call me Sophie or Master..."

"What was that last one?" Piccolo asked, brows raised.

"Sophie!" She chirped, latching on to Piccolo's arm. "And you're Piccolo! I learned it from one of the bartenders at AW. May I just say I'm a big fan? Well, I'll say it anyway. I'm a BIG fan! That act with the snakes? Genius!"

"Wow, what kind of acts? Like a magician?" The girl asked innocently, only to be thwapped on the head by Sophia.

"Nothing a little prat like you would understand. Although what he does might be considered magic..." She got a starry look in her eye before pushing the teen away. "In any case, you can't even buy cigarettes yet, so bugger off!" The kid looked furious for a moment before shrugging and pissing off.

"Fine, I'm going to go order something on your tab again, you asshole." She went off, muttering something that sounded like 'hogging all the good ones'. Piccolo blinked briefly before returning his eyes to the young woman, who startled him as she practically shoved her face into his.

"Piccolo, may I call you Piccolo?" She didn't wait for an answer as she pulled Piccolo away from the crowded room and into a quiet, semi-darkened hallway. "I wanted you to come to this party because I just had to meet you, but I didn't want you to think that all I wanted you for was sex."

"That is all you want me for, though, right?" Piccolo asked, scared she would be one of the talkers. Sophia seemed to think about this before grinning and glomping the poor green man, nodding vigorously. Piccolo gently detached himself from her form and frowned. "I'm not a damn prostitute, lady. I don't fuck for a buck, you know."

The words seemed to stir strong feelings in the young lady, and Piccolo bit his lip. Maybe he had used a harsh tone of voice, and he could break the situation down more kindly-

"You'd be rough, huh? I love 'em rough! I only have one request- could you strip down first as a Nubian prince? I think that would be so hawt." She blushed and hugged Piccolo's waist, giggling into his tux jacket. "Mmm, you smell so good, I could just eat you up! Pun so intended, because I can be a dirty bitch like that..."

"Look, woman, I have no idea how much medicine you take, but it is so not working!" Piccolo said, trying to pull off the deranged girl. Sophia looked up into Piccolo's eyes and sniffed, tears forming in her eyes.

"Do you think I'm ugly?" She whispered, making Piccolo raised a brow.

"No, I don't, but..." he looked at her now exuberant youthful face and large emotional eyes...and perky breasts. "Are you still in college?" He asked, getting a cheerful nod and another hug.

"Hehe! Please believe me when I say this: if you'll let me have my way with you for...six hours, I will pay you enough money to buy a car. I would say the pleasure would be enough, but I know there must be material initiative involved for men to be interested. Now, what do you say we ditch this place and head back to mine?"

Piccolo had to think about this. Go against his morals (what was left of them anyway), and screw a complete stranger for money, or go home and watch TV. 'Just think of it this way... a hot younger college chick wants to bang you, and toss in a wad of cash too. What have you got to loose?'

"... Ok, but I'm driving."

-

Piccolo splashed water on his face as ragged gasps shook his form. The girl was a complete freak! She had absolutely no limits on her sexual stamina. They had been going at it for some time, although Piccolo had needed to get a little tipsy before he agreed to hop in the sack. Four tequila shots later, he had been doing one of the acts she had suggested, which was stripping as an Egyptian... He had no idea how he pulled it off, seeing as it was one of the most outlandish stunts he had done till now. She just happened to have a costume ready for him, which was still ok... He had once been asked to dress like a cabana boy for a woman's ninetieth birthday party, for God's sake! No, the real trial came afterwards, when she got really frisky and used Piccolo's body for a food item as she poured whip cream all over his muscles. He ached in places he didn't know existed, and he would most likely come out of the whole ordeal with hickeys in obscene places.

"Slave, you aren't tiring are you? We still have two hours until your duty has been fulfilled... Now, come and be a nasty boy, hmm?"

Piccolo felt rather like whimpering and running home, but they had made a deal. He had even seen the money, and it was worth every strange moment of kinky sex.

"Coming Master," he replied obediently, quickly drying off his face and heading back into the bedroom. The leather-suited figure greeted him with a smile, while menacingly rubbing a foreign object between her fingers.

"W-what's that?" Piccolo asked, though he was afraid of the answer.

"Oh nothing, I just decided that you were a bad boy and needed a little punishment." A sharp crack rang out, and Piccolo felt his side tingle. His eyes travelled to the object and watched it slowly catch the light.

"That's a whip," he said, feeling a bit like Captain Obvious. Sofia nodded and then grinned. She expertly wound it around Piccolo, brining his hot and sweaty body closer to her own. She was wearing extremely high heeled boots, though she still didn't reach Piccolo's face. So, using her handy tool, she dragged Piccolo's lips to her level and savagely lunged at them with her own, completely in control. Piccolo's eyes were shut tightly, because he wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened next. When the young woman broke the brutal kiss some seconds later, she licked Piccolo's lips and pushed him on the bed, holding him there with the sole of her boot.

"Now, are you going to start being a little rougher, or are you going to just let me have my way with you the rest of the time?" She removed her foot and replaced it with her chest, so that she was laying on Piccolo, and looking him rights in the eyes. One thing was going on in Piccolo's mind, and that was the fact that he was being out-sexed by some strange girl. He swallowed harshly but knew what he had to do. He used his weight to push his way out from under the woman, and got untangled from the whip. The green man looked on with a smirk at the prone figure, whose chest began to heave slightly in arousal. Piccolo found his own breathing had heightened, and grinned widely at his newly acquired excitement.

"You want rough?" Piccolo asked huskily, making Sofia shiver with pleasure.

"You know it," she whispered, gasping as Piccolo grabbed her roughly and hungrily started to nip down her neck, undoing the leather corset she was wearing as he did so. Sofia started to protest but Piccolo forced his mouth upon hers, greedily taking her lips in his teeth. Not hard enough to hurt, but not too soft, either. The green man's sharp fangs had served him before, and he used them now to trace little biting kisses down the woman's throat. She half-moaned, half-giggled as Piccolo got the corset undone and moved his little session further down.

"You taste good," Piccolo murmured before he removed her piece of clothing completely, making her involuntarily shiver. His eyes darted down quickly, then back to Sofia's. "You look a little cold. Let's change that, shall we?"

He continued leaving his sharp kisses around her breasts, nipping at the hard nipples. Her arousal was apparent as she scratched his back with pleasure. He smirked and took a bud in his mouth, licking and nimbling it with passion. He felt his own sex swell at the sound of her sighs, and decided to push a little farther. He roughly yanked down her leather hot pants and grinned at the gasp the sudden exposure had spured. He felt almost a frenzy come over him as he couldn't contain himself any longer. He adjusted his body so that is covered Sofia's, kissing her lustfully on the neck before plunging deep inside her, making the young woman intake her breath sharply.

"Uhh, Piccolo..." She moaned as the trained sex machine continued to quicken his pace. Harder and faster he strived until he felt his bliss reach a high point. Sofia's flushed face encouraged him...her rising and falling breaths...her ever moving breasts. His member gave a final shove before he released completely, panting when he hit the matress beside Sofia. She looked him lovingly in the eye and kissed his forehead, curling up to his sweat drenched chest a moment later.

"Oh God, that was...wow." She panted softly, absently tracing a finger along Piccolo's defined pectoral muscles.

Piccolo didn't say anything, but smiled as the afterglow overtook him and sent his emotions fleeing into the atmosphere.

-

"I told you that it was a bad idea, didn't I?" Vegeta asked, continuing his search on the Internet without glancing at his friend's prone figure. Piccolo's long form took up all of the room on the couch, and then some. His eyes might have been opened or closed, to Vegeta's knowledge. His face was buried in the cushion of the sofa, since the light would have more or less machine-gunned his retinas. "'Don't go,' I said. 'It'll be the end of you.' Probably got some old horny bitch, huh?" Vegeta said, continuing his monologue. He typed in a few words, and for a moment the only sound in Piccolo's living room was the clicking of keyboard. Vegeta looked thoughtful for a moment before he stood up and went into the kitchen, coming back a minute or two later. "I put the coffee on, because your ass needs to get up. It's four in the afternoon, for God's sake." When Vegeta saw that Piccolo had no intention of responding, he sat down at the computer and began to work again.

"In other news, my mom's mystery guy remains a mystery. Last night when you were occupied with your civil duties, I checked on my mother. Seems that it's nothing too serious... she says it's not an everyday thing, and that I really shouldn't worry about it. She said I shouldn't expect a new father anytime soon, which is a relief. It'd be really odd to attend a wedding, you know? I'd be fun to see my dad's face, though. How are your parents, anyway? Last time you said they were like divorcing, or some shit. Do you think they'll go through with it, or is this just going down as another fun little occasion to laugh at?" Again receiving no answer, Vegeta plunged ahead.

"And, lucky for you, AW is closed for tonight. It's apparently a holiday or something, and the boss felt like using it for himself. I heard he's taking Roxy and Angel to go three way for the weekend. I smell a raise, what about you?" Click click clickity click. "Piccolo?"

A muffled murmer reached his ears, and Vegeta picked out a word that resembled 'what'.

"Are you ok? I mean, what all went on with you? I don't want to take you to the hospital to get tested, but if it comes to that..." No answer.

Vegeta sighed and turned away from the computer. "Did you at least get paid well?"

Piccolo pointed to something on the coffee table, confusing Vegeta. "That's a table, stupid." Piccolo pointed more persistently, still not lifting his head from it's position in the cushions.

Vegeta took a looked at the table and raised his eyebrows. "Did you get stiffed? All that's there are your keys." Piccolo gave one final point to the table, then to the window. Vegeta's eyebrows lowered as the shiny keys caught his eye. Something looked different.

He stood up and went over to the window, looking at the street below. His eyes widened to the size of plates as he stumbled backwards, finally putting two and two together.

"Piccolo...that's a ...t-that's a-a-a"

"Cadillac, I know."

Now it was Vegeta's turn to go comatose on the carpet, making the ever-prone Piccolo smile as the body hit the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story