Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 4: A Kind Stranger Who May Not Be So Kind... and Ketchup!

by horseluvinfreak 3 reviews

Theresa wakes up in the most normal place of all..and finds ketchup!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 515 words

1Exciting
Finally chapter 4.....I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been so busy with homework and activities. Anyways here is what you've been waiting for.
______________________________________________________________
Theresa woke up inn the most normal place in the world...in her bedroom She gazed at her bonsai tree, remembering that she had to water it today. She also remembered it was her turn to make breakfast. It wasn't until she heard the eerie silence then she started to worry. Theresa walked out of her room and knocked on the door. "Atlanta?" No answer.
Suddenly scared, she kicked the door open. No Atlanta. She tried everybody's room but no one was there. This was starting to freak her out. Theresa ran downstairs and into the kitchen. To her relief, there was some coffee. She grabbed a mug and filled it up with the brown rink. She drank thirstily but spit it out. It was cold. Ok now this was really starting to bug her. "Guys?" she called out. Theresa turned around and screamed.
On the wall was crimson spider-like writing. It was blood! It was letter saying:
Dear Theresa,
As you've noticed everyone is gone. Well if you are wondering what happened to them, they were kidnapped by me. Meet me on the west side of New Olympia.
Cronus

All memories came back. The mattress factory, Procrustes, the needle were clear now. She stared at it, thinking of what to do. Should she go save them? Or was it a trap? What if they were already killed? Finally she decided to go, despite the fact that she was by herself. Theresa made herself a cup of coffee before she left. But before she exited the house, Theresa licked the red liquid and giggled. "Hah!! It's ketchup!"

oooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxooooOOOOOooooo

If Theresa could pick her bad day, it would be today. She tripped and fell into a mud puddle, then a gardener blasted her with leaves, and a bus splashed her with water. She now looked like a cartoon character, with mud splattered all over, drenched, and leaves sticking everywhere. Plus the temperature was dropping, and hunger was now gnawing at her stomach.
She was just about to give up when a voice startled her. "would you like to come inside?" she spun around.
In the doorway f a house stood a teen boy around her age. Man, was he ever cute! With brown, almost black hair and amused green eyes, he looked angelic. He was laughing. Theresa was going to refuse the offer, but when she realized she started shaking because of the cold breeze, she nodded and stepped inside.
The guy allowed her to take a shower and she changed into a dress, the only woman clothing he had. He smiled (She nearly died when he did that) and introduced himself as Andrew. " Here I'll make you something to eat." And they headed towards the kitchen. Andrew glanced at Theresa, trying to contain his joy. At last I have found her! He thought, and thank god Procrustes inserted soundproof walls!
_____________________________________________________________

There you have it! I'm sorry its so short. Please review!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story