Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 3: Food is good

by Isia 5 reviews

Archie has a new best friend and Karra freaks them out with her love of spicy food.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-09 - 339 words

2Original
Chapter 3
"So she is here to stop Set and give us a hand with deffeting Cronus?" Odie asked, runing the sunario though his head again.
"Correct, this is unexpected, Set wasn't part of the deal befor, I suggest you be carfle more than ever now." Hara said. Isis was standing beside her. It was all the boys could do to keep from staring.
"Athena? Coould you propair a room for Karra?" Hara asked the blue haired goddess of war.
"Yes, be right back."
"You must be carful, my brother is cunning and crule. Watch out. and Good Luck." Isis said as she disapered, like Set did earlier that day.

The next morning Karra came down stairs. Talk about insta friends, funny, this is the last thing I expected to happen, its even after getting atacked by purple nijas. Karra thought to her self as she entered the kitchan
"Morning!" Karra said chierfully. She looked. Ramesis had found a new perch... the top of Archies head.
"KARRA! GET YOUR CAT OFF MY HEAD!" Archie screamed in frustration. Atlanta, Harry and Karra laughed.
"I have a better chance of terning into a purple flying pig. Your stuck with him till he wants to get off." Karra said.
"Wonderful... " Archie said roling his eyes. he would enjoy his breakfast wether there was a cat on his head or not.
"Karra, I have been wondering all night, what were you eating for lunch yester day?" He asked everyone nodded in agrement.
"Rice, noodles, tofu, carots and curry all mixed togeather. A little bland." Was her reply.
"Did you heat it up?" Atlanta asked.
"No... Do you want some for lunch?" She offered. Eeryone relized the seam came of the curry because it was so spicy.
"NO!!!" They all yelled in unisun.
"Okay, more for me!" Karra said with a wide grin.
"That was close... yes!" Archie said as the cat jumped off his head. Only to grab his tost and jump back on again. "No!" He yelled. He had made a new freind.
Sign up to rate and review this story