Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 4: Opps

by Isia 1 review

Okay, this is more of a comidy snippet. Sorry about spelling, my computer has no spell cheak, and I can't spell to save my life!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-09 - 590 words

1Funny
Chapter 4
I was 12:30 am. You would expect every one to be in bead right now? Nope. Karra could stay up all night but still get to class on time with her normal chirry disposition. She was on the roof. She staired out vacantly into the night. The ocean was there... The wroge ocean... but the ocean.
"Do you normaly come up on to roofs in the middle of the night? Or are we just lucky." She herd the voice and spun around. There was Jay. He was smileing.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" Karra said blushing. "I guess I shout be quiter..."
"Naw, I was geting up for a drink and your bud was made, I figured you would be somewere." He said standing beside her. "I would like to ask you... What do you know about Set? How do we stop him? Does he have magic?"
"Work-o-holic, much? Look it's way to late at night to start talking about this kind of stuff. Well any way. I'll tell you in the morning... Lunch any way. Goodnight!" She said yawning. Karra walked down stairs. she past Archies room, the was Ramesis. Curled up beside Archie, Archie was clearly not enjoying it. Karra smiled and walked into her room and shut the door.

7:58 am. 2 minutes be for the school bell rang, but were was Karra? They all looked around at school. They couldn't find her.
"She'll make it, we have to get to school now or esle we will be late!" Atlanta said runing into the school. The others followed.
"Joe?" The teacher asked.
"Here." Was the reply.
Karra?" The teacher asked. There was a large crash.
"Here!" Karra said happly. She had smacked into the wall... mayby hobnails in her shoes wasn't shuh a goo idea... Oh well.
"Karra! Are you okay?" The teacher asked with a look of consern. A smack in the head agenst a wall would normally nock somebody out... but Karra was unfazed. Hous of training had helped her with this. Impacts to the head were very inafective.
"Can we start English now Miss Rodenbar?" said the teacher in an unmistakable nasty tone. Now that her student wasn't hert, She whanted to get to work.
"Of coures!" Karra replyed with a hint of defiance in her vocie and sat down.

"Hey Karra!" Thereasa greated her at lunch.
"Hey, I brought a semi-normal lunch. Sushi... plain sushi." Karra said walking down the hall with her new friend.
"Good, I think you scared the crap out of everybody else with the last dish..." She laughed. Karra was lots of fun. The girls were becoming less of a minorety. The cat was a guy, but he didn't count, he was a cat.
"Hi!" Karra and Thereasa greated everyone.
"Hey" Odie said. "What is the crazy vegatain dish to day?" Karra was a vegataran. Not by chocie, but as she put it, That what you get whan you have animal headed people for family.
"Nothing too strange today, she brought Sushi." Thereasa said sitting down.
"Well then you just made my day!" Herry said grabing a pecie of sushi. Odie looked relived that he could eat in peace.
"Watch it buddy," Karra said with a mischiveus grin... almost evil. The sacared every body half to death, but then Karra laughed and everybody relaxed.
"Help your elf Herry." Karra said with a smile. Then herry ate all of her shushi in one swallow.
"Um... not what I ment but what ever." Karra said with a look of suprize on her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story