Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 5: Don't read that book!

by Isia 1 review

Why is Set giving the kids a presant, what could it mean?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 832 words

1Funny
Chapter 5
"Are you positive this would work Set... They are tricky you know." Cronus asked. His friends plan was interesting, but would it work?
"Yes, they can't resist... The human nature will not alow it." Set said with an evil grin. So simple, so simple. Set took a book and wraped it in brown paper. He had his wife Nephthys deliver it to the brownstone, and then his plan would start the next morning...

"Mail!" Herry yelled. Everyone but Karra came down. She had been part of the team for a month now and they figured out Karra slept like the dead, trying to wake her was a waste of time. Odie riped off the brown paper and looked. I was writen in Anceit Egyptian, papyrus boand in dried reeds.
"Maybe we should wait for Karra... she can read this." Thereasa said unsertanly.
"No way, Odie do you have some gaget to translate this?" Archie asked contradicting Thereasa.
"Yes, hold on." Odie rushed to his room and came back with a odd gaget that looked like a PDA. Odie stared to use the laser scaner to pick up the hyrogliphs on the page. The word translated into english.
"It says 'The Book of Toth'" Odie said.
"Keep going!" Atlanta said. Odie started to open the first page and scan when the book slamed shut. Karra stood in the door way, a look of fear was on her face.
"Do not open that. Give it to me, and forget about it..." Karra said with a slow vocie, the kind one uses when They are backing out of a forest filled with hungery lions and are trying to reson with them.
"What is it your diery?" Jay asked with a sly grin. Karra used her magic to summon the book to her.
"No, this book is dangerus. It must be given back to Toth right away." With that she terned around and walked out of the room.
"... um, what was that all about?" Neil asked with a look of confusion on his face.
"I don't know Neil, I don't know..." Jay said with a simaler look on his face.

"Mr. Hermies? Hello?" Karra yelled. He was out. Darn... why me. I'll keep the book locked away untill I cna reach Toth. Karra thought. She went to her room and locked the book in a iorn box.
"There. Good luck getting at it now." She said. She looked out the window. There was a great big black snake. "Oh no..." She said as she ran as fast as she could down the stairs.

"What in the world is that!" Atlanta yelled as she through a steel bowa at the large snake. It bonced off, unafected. The snake snaped at Neil,
"Watch the hair!" Neil yelled.
"The gardian of the book of Toth. When the book is opened it goes as fast as it can to the location of the book. It can't travel that fast, it must have had help." Karra said.
"$50 says Jays about to say Cronus." Herry said to Odie.
"I know your right so I'm not taking the bet." Odie said, doging the Snakes tail.
"Set!" Jay yelled, just to prove his friends wrong.
"Too bad Odie, you could of gotten $50." Herry said with a laugh.
"So how do you kill it?" Archie asked, cutting off its head. "Never mind. I just did." He said in a prowd tone. Karra shook her head.
"No, the snake is imortal. All you did was get on it's neves." They watched as the head reatached it's self to the body. Odie looked like he was going to vommit.
"Were is the book now?" Thereasa asked,
"My room, iorn box, here is the key." Karra said holing up a small key.
"I'll get it, hold on." Atlanta raced up stairs and unlocked the box, grabed the book and ran back down and out the door.
"Here!" she yelled holding up the book.
"Thank you" a deep vocie said. They all looked. There stood a man with the head of an ibis. He took the book from Atlanta who was too freaked out to reply.
"Atlanta, this is Toth, he came shortly after you ran in side."Karra said with a wide grin. The snake was gone. Every one had clearly already been introduced.
"H-hi." Atlanta said. That was the last thing she had expected.
"I must go retern the book to the bottem of the nile. I will also put a spell on the box I shall put it in to stop it from being opened." Toth said as he disappered.

"NO! Set you lied! You said it was a fool proof plan!" Cronus was enraged. Every time they ruined his plans, every time!
"I never said it was god proof... hehehe..." Set replyed with a weak grin,
"Now, Now, don't do anything you might regret, Cronus, what are you doing with that chainsaw? NO!" Set ran away with Cronus with a chainsaw raced after him.
Sign up to rate and review this story