Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 6: I haven't seen you in a long time.

by Isia 0 reviews

Karra runs into someone, but who?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 260 words

1Funny
Chapter 6
The girls came out of the loker room chating. The boys were waiting out side the door.
"Fanaly! Karra... The cat must go... NOW!" Yelled Archie, then he shook his head so forcefuly and sudenly that Ramesis was flung off.
"Nice going, know you get to listen to him yowle in your ear all night." Karra said with a wide grin.
"Smart." Jay said, everyone laughed. Archie look at the cat.
"Don't even think about it." Archie started to say when Ramesis jumped un his head and fell asleep.
They all started to walked down the halls togeather. Everyone but Neil and Archie were talking about the gym class they just had. Neil was laughing at Archie and Archie was giving Neil a death glare.

CRASH! Every one stoped what they were doing to see what had happend. Karra was spraled out on the ground, and so was the boy she had bumped into. He was 5'7, with spiky jet black hair, a dark compection and deep purple eyes. He was wairing a yellow top with jeans and sneekers. He stood up, rubbing his tail bone. Karra looked up. her eyes widen to the size of dinner plates.
"Se- se- Seth?" She said in udder shock.
"Karra, so nice to see you again. I will have to see you later, I'm late for class." She said as he walked away.


This chapter is short, that is because I would like to know what you think Seth's relation to Karra is, I woun't update till my curiosity is filled. Sorry! -Isia
Sign up to rate and review this story