Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 7: One difunctionaly family.

by Isia 3 reviews

Who new a brother could be so crule. Thereasa ignorrs her sence of danger and look were it's got them now? I know I said I would wait to post but I lied. Would still like to know what you thought t...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 741 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
The girls came out of the loker room chating. The boys were waiting out side the door.
"Fanaly! Karra... The cat must go... NOW!" Yelled Archie, then he shook his head so forcefuly and sudenly that Ramesis was flung off.
"Nice going, know you get to listen to him yowle in your ear all night." Karra said with a wide grin.
"Smart." Jay said, everyone laughed. Archie look at the cat.
"Don't even think about it." Archie started to say when Ramesis jumped un his head and fell asleep.
They all started to walked down the halls togeather. Everyone but Neil and Archie were talking about the gym class they just had. Neil was laughing at Archie and Archie was giving Neil a death glare.

CRASH! Every one stoped what they were doing to see what had happend. Karra was spraled out on the ground, and so was the boy she had bumped into. He was 5'7, with spiky jet black hair, a dark compection and deep purple eyes. He was wairing a yellow top with jeans and sneekers. He stood up, rubbing his tail bone. Karra looked up. her eyes widen to the size of dinner plates.
"Se- se- Seth?" She said in udder shock.
"Karra, so nice to see you again. I will have to see you later, I'm late for class." She said as he walked away.

Chapter 7
"Who was that?" Asked Herry, helping Karra up. She picked up all her books.
"An old boyfriend?" Neil asked, jokeingly. Karra shot him a look.
"No, Seth is my twin brother." Karra said. The others looked shocked.
"Arn't you happy to see him then?" Atlanta asked, every one nodded.
"Of coarse! I was just suprized! Well see you later! I have history!" She said. She ran down the halls and to the left, her history class was to the right.
"Odd." Thereasa mutered to her self.

The gang didn't talk to Karra till 9 o'clock that night. She ate lunch with her brother, hung out with her brother after school. Nobody minded. She hadn't seen her brother in years, who wouldn't do that. She seems so tence... wonder why... Thereasa thought to her self. Something was telling her of Karras discomfort, most likly her phique abillitys. She wanted Karra to be happy, they had become best friends, but she seemed so out of place.

Karra couldn't sit still. She had spent all night on the roof, and now she couldn't consentate on her work. Her brother took over her mind compleatly. What if... never mind. She thought to her self. The past wasn't imporand, his karma was good. She trusted him, right? She didn't know, how could she know. Life was so confusing now. O Isis, if I ever needed help, now was the time. She though. then she brook down and did her work.

Karra didn't come home that night, or the next. Thereasa wasn't the only one worried now.
"Were could she be?" Jay wondered to him self, she was part of the team.
"Cheak her PMR." Neil sugested. Odie tryed.
"No luck. Karra has to remember to change the batterys on that thing. I can't find her signal." Odie said putting down his PMR. Ramesis howled. He knew something was wrong... to bad no one spoke cat.
"She will most likely walk through the door right now and tell use she she sacked out on her brothers couch after a fun filled game of parchise." Atlanta said. She never came.

"She is missing? How unusual." The image of Isis was saying from the computer. Thank goodness for webcams. "Had anything happend that might of led to this? Met anyone new, ate something odd... odder than usual."
"She did meat up with her brother, Seth was his name?" Archie said, trying to remember. Isis' eyes widened.
"No... you must find her and fast!" She said in a solome tone.
"Why, whats wrong?" Thereasa asked. Isis went on to explain that Seth was the protogee of Set, and had been trying to kill Karra all his life, much like Set was trying to kill her. Seth was the greek term for Set, other than typhos.

"I knew something was wrong..." Thereasa said after Isis image had dissapered and they were in the dorm, thinking of a plan.
"What!?!?" every one said with suprize.
"Why didn't you mention it befor?" Jay asked.
"Well, I thought I was over acting, guess not.
Sign up to rate and review this story