Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 8: Blood and tears

by Isia 0 reviews

The battle between family is the hardest to watch. But what of the after math? (Who do you think I should ship Karra with, or should I ship her at all? This is not that relavent, I know.)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 396 words

1Exciting
Chapter 8
"Give up Karra, you may have more magic but I'm still stronger." Seth said. a evil grin come across his lips.
"No, I will not die, you are a jerk, you know that right?" She repyed coldly. Sh was crying. She hands set a fire. Seth had sand swerling around him, he was the protogee of Set, after all. Set and Cronus sat in a box above, much like sepcial seats like at a base ball game. The both smiled. This was sport to them. Seth and Karra started to fight. It was a bloody battle. When the dust cleared both were breathing hevaly. They weren't done. Not yet.

"Karra!" Jay yelled. The others came in behind him. Karra looked over. She mustered a weak smile. Seth took this opertuntie to strike, Karra was throughn backwards. Archie used his wipe to cut Seth. Set and Cronus came down from the box. Cursing under there breath.
"Do you never give up? This is a family affair, Can't you see?" Set said, traping the kids, other than Karra and Seth, in w unnatural sad storm.
"We will never give up!" Jay yelled. More comments like this came from te cload of dust.

The fight between Seth and Karra contiued. After a half hour Karra was winning, she could kill Seth right then and there, but oddly, she didn't. she stoped fighting. By this time all the origanl kids found eachother but couldn't get out of the storrm. They hered Karras voice.
"Go... never return... I can't kill you but you will spend and aternity in Ammuts stumach." She said crying. Seth, Set and Cronus started to leave. Seth, befor he dissapered said "Told you, you are weak. Hehehe. I will see you again my dear sister. Then they were gone. So was the sand storm. Jay looked. Karra colaped. She was too weak to stand on her own. He helped her up and they all left.

"Huh?" Karra said looking up. She was in Chiron's study. On the couch that Atlanta was on when the seeper ataked and were Jays dead body lay when he was bitten by the Chimra. She had a few burses, some bandages. Chiron turn around.
"The others will be glad your okay. You should rest some more." Chiron said with a small smile. He gave Karra a blanket and she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story