Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Drink Up, It's Last Call

by moocow 5 reviews

Paris Hilton appears curtousy of my mother's 1AM suggestion while we were giggling like idots @ Denny's. It just proves you won't see anything coming, inless you can decifer foreshadowing really,...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-11 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 1530 words

0Unrated
Heather held her breath as she sat in the cold clinic, her hands shaking as she turned the pages of a celebrity magazine, smiling as she found a picture of Lexi and Pete with Robert in the park.

If only things could be like that for Patrick and I

Heather thought to herself and took a deep breath again, her hand falling to her stomach.

"Nicole?" Heather perked her ears up at the sound of her last name and gathered her purse before walking through the door with the woman.

As Heather entered the room, she instantly felt the guilt starting to rise. Not only would Lexi kill her for this, but if Patrick was to ever find out...

"Miss Nicole? Mr. Trimwell requests you to prepare for the procedure," Heather took a shaky breath and nodded before looking down at her stomach for the millionth time that day.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

----------

Patrick groaned as he got out of bed, walking down the dark stairs as he reached the front door. It wasn't that late, but considering the fact Heather was gone, Patrick took his opportunity to get a nice sleep. Upon opening the door, he saw a sleeping Robert, clasped tightly around a tearful Lexi's waist.

"P...Patrick," she spluttered out and Patrick opened the door, scrambling to get her in.

"Lexi, Lexi..." Robert started to stir awake, but Patrick quickly took him in his arms, darting off to the nursery that they had for the twins and placing the young Wentz child in the empty crib. Patrick sighed, finding a place next to Lexi and gripped her hands, rubbing a comforting thumb over them.

"Lexi, what happened?" he asked in a low whisper. Lexi hiccupped and sniffed.

"Pete...he's been..." she gulped and Patrick parted his lips.

"He didn't," Lexi closed her eyes and nodded pathetically.

"He's been in an affair with Aloe for two months now,"

"/Aloe/?" Patrick burst out and Lexi bit her lip. "Whoa, whoa, when did that happen?" he asked and Lexi shrugged.

"I never asked, it wasn't important at the time," Patrick took a deep breath and sighed.

"Listen...I'm assuming you came over for a place to stay, right?" he asked and Lexi nodded twice. "Alright..." he mumbled and Lexi swallowed her tears, regaining her composure.

"Where's Heather and the twins?" she asked and Patrick sighed.

"She went out of town, apparently back to AZ to visit her mother," Lexi didn't let this surprise her. She knew Heather had lied, but couldn't place where she'd actually be. "And Sadie and Martin are with Andy and Freeda, they wanted to baby-sit," Lexi nodded, understanding and leaned against Patrick.

"I don't know what I did to bring this upon myself," Patrick sighed.

"You could blame it on talent, you could blame it on that un-forgetful night at Martini Ranch when you first met Pete," he paused, letting Lexi lightly smile at the memory. "Or you can suck it up and tell yourself that every thing happens for a reason," Lexi turned his head towards Patrick and smiled.

"Why aren't you the one that writes the music, Patrick?" she asked and Patrick smirked.

"Because I work the magic with my hat, making music is my job, not writing," Lexi nodded and was about to speak again when a frantic knocking came at the door. Lexi widened her eyes.

"You don't think it might be..." she trailed off and Patrick sighed.

"If its Pete, I won't let him in," Lexi watched from the couch as Patrick opened the door, the slight moonlight from outside mixing with the dimly lit living room. "Joe? What are you...?" Patrick soon got his answer when Joe burst in, looking almost as fearful as Lexi had hours ago.

"That...that /bitch/," Joe didn't notice Lexi until she spoke up.

"That's what I said," Joe turned to her and his face softened before he scooped her up into his arms, slightly rocking her as he shook his head.

"I'm so sorry, Lexi," he whispered and Lexi sighed, Patrick walking back over and observing the two.

"I am too," Lexi whispered back. He broke away and Patrick yawned.

"Listen, I'm so ready to drown myself in booze, you up for it?" Joe asked Lexi and she remembered when she gave up alcohol when the band started to get more popular at the clubs back before they had a label. Patrick looked unsure and sighed.

"I'm going to bed, there's a spare key under that mat," Lexi looked back at Joe as Patrick walked away and smiled an evil smile.

"I hope Patrick can watch over Robert, because mommy wants vodka,"

----------

"Cheers, fuck-face," Lexi joked as Joe and her clinked shot glasses and did their first shot of the night. Lexi savored the sweet liquid she had been dry of for almost six years of her life and smiled wide.

"I'll go get more," Joe said and Lexi nodded before looking down and reaching for a napkin at the same time another hand did and sparkling diamond bracelet on the skinny wrist. Wrist led to arm until it led to face and Lexi leaned back slightly in surprise.

"Am I drunk or is Paris Hilton standing at the bar of a punk music club?" she asked and Lexi watched as the heiress smirked.

"If you haven't read the papers, you probably wouldn't know that I've had to keep low key," Lexi arched an eyebrow.

"Why?" she asked and Paris sighed, taking a seat on the bar-stool next to her.

"Well, the whole entire family fortune finally gave in and stocks slumped like, real bad," Lexi bit her lip at the horrible language but showed a little bit of sympathy for the rather, now healthy looking Paris.

"I'm sad to hear that," Paris smirked.

"No your not," she mumbled and Lexi laughed.

"Touché," she replied and Joe returned a priceless, confused look on his features.

"This is just too weird," he mumbled and downed his shot before me. Lexi took one and gulped it down again before turning back to Paris.

Hey, you might as well.

"How come you're here without Pete?" she asked and Lexi sighed, Joe grunting.

"He decided to get a blow job," Paris looked utterly confused while Joe smirked.

"From my girlfriend," Lexi sighed and Joe corrected himself. "I should say /ex/-girlfriend," Paris smirked.

"So drowning yourself in alcohol is going to make things better?" Lexi laughed to herself.

That actually made sense.

"Just for tonight...I need to vent and Patrick is taking care of Robert," Paris looked confused for a moment until she nodded.

"Oh yeah, your son...I always thought he was cute...only ever saw him in the magazines, however," Lexi sighed.

"He's pretty much all I have left," Joe nudged her.

"Hey, you still got your friends," Paris nodded, agreeing.

"Yea, don't fret over a man, who acts like a boy," Joe rolled his eyes.

"You got that right," he mumbled and Lexi looked intently at the three shot glasses the bartender placed in front of them. She watched as Paris reached for hers and raised it in the air above them.

"To staying strong," she smiled and Lexi had the feeling that all those things people thought about her in Lexi's era of a young and ruthless young adult completely washed away and watched as Joe copied, a bright smile on his face.

"To looking towards the future," they looked expectantly at Lexi and she smiled, raising her drink as well.

"To friends, new, old," she paused and smiled, evilly. "And down right dirty,"

----------

The two stumbled into Patrick's house early the next morning, the clock flashing 3AM. However, Joe was drunker than Lexi, her vision clear as Joe practically landed and passed out on the couch. She slightly stumbled to Robert's temporary room to see a worried Patrick cradling him as he sneezed and coughed.

"Lex," he said nervously and Lexi bit her lip.

"Yea?" she asked and Patrick sighed.

"I think Robert had the flu," Lexi reached down to gingerly touch her babies cheek, tears re-surfacing as he sneezed.
"Oh, baby," she whispered and Patrick cleared his throat.

"He called out for Pete, too," Lexi held her breath and looked down at the ground.

"He did that on the way here, too," she whispered.

Patrick sighed, lifting Robert up into his arms and leading Lexi to the guest bedroom. He had Lexi sit down, gently lying Robert down in the middle of the bed.

"I'm going to stay here tonight, with you and Robert, because he needs to literally be under watchful eyes and...you do too," Lexi bit her lip but nodded, pulling the blankets down and letting Robert snuggle in, his breathing hard and his forehead warm.

She didn't care that Patrick was on the other side of the bed as she shimmied out of her pants and climbed in, placing a gentle hand on Robert's small back, his eyes fluttering closed as hers did.

"I'm sure everything will be ok," Patrick whispered, but soon was just a voice in her empty dream, all black and never anything good...
Sign up to rate and review this story