Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Driving Around

Give Me An H-E-R-B-I-E! Herbie's nafarious plot foils Bonnie's nafarious plot

by DigiRanma 3 reviews

Herbie overhears what Bonnie has instore for Kim and has something instore for her.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bonnie, Josh M., Kim, Monique, Ron - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2005-07-06 - Updated: 2005-07-06 - 2465 words

0Unrated
"KIM, IF YOU DON'T HURRY, YOU'LL BE LATE!" Mrs. Stoppable yelled. Normally, she'd take the car, but Mrs. Possible is going to a hospital two towns away to help somebody with a tumor.

"THAT'S OK, I GOT A RIDE!" Kim shouted as she finished getting ready. When she came bouncing down the stairs, she was wearing her new Club Banana jeans and her usual green shirt.

"Oh? From who?" Mr. Possible asked. "It's not a boy, is it?"

"Dad, it's just Ron and Herbie." Kim sighed. The Possibles than looked at each other. "Oh, it's no big. Herbie's just a rather unusual friend."

"Yes, but Kim, how do you think everybody would react to a living car?" Mrs. Possible asked.

"They'd faint on the spot." Kim said flatly remembering the other day.

"Kim, we have nothing against Herbie, but a living car is just a bit much for people to take." Mr. Possible said. "So for now, how about you, Ron, and Herbie keep it to yourselves."

"I don't know how long we can do that, but we'll try." Kim said. Just then, she heard a serious of beeps.

(Express car number 53 leaving for Middleton High, non stop. ALLLLLLL ABOARD!)

"'Express car?'" Mrs. Possible asked. Then it dawned on her and Mr. Possible.

"Did we just...?" Mr. Possible asked, only to have Kim nod.

"Took me a few beeps to understand him too. I'll see you guys." Kim said to her bewildered parents as she headed out.

************************

"'Express car?' 'All aboard?'" Kim asked with a bit of skepticism in her voice.

(Uh... um... It was Ron's idea.) Herbie beeped, causing Ron to rapidly shake his head.

"Uh-uh, leave me out of this." Ron said. Rufus at that time came out of his pocket.

"Uh-uh, uh-uh. His idea." The mole rat said, causing Ron to panic.

(Told ya.)

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH! Exne! Exne!" Ron trying, and failing, to shut them up.

"Ron, it's no big. It's kinda cute." Kim said with a smile.

"R-Really?" Ron stammered. Herbie than beeped his best wolf whistle he could.

"Hate to disappoint you Herbie, but we're just friends." Kim said, but she herself was starting to wonder that was true.

(What are you talking about? I'm just an innocent little bug.)

"Nice try." Ron said. Kim then turned into the school's parking lot and was looking for a space. Luckily, there's one close to the school's entrance.

"Ok Herbie, we're here. Now remember, we want to keep the fact that you're alive a secret for as long as we can. We don't want the whole student body fainting."

(What inner life? I'm just an ordinary race car.) Herbie mischievously, and quietly, beeped.

"That's go... wait, inner life?" Ron inquired.

"I'll ask Wade later. Right now, we got to get to class." Kim said as Herbie opened his doors. "Thanks Herbie. We'll see you later."

(Have a good day.) Herbie quietly beeped.

"Thanks." Both Ron and Kim said as they got out. A few minutes after they got in the school, Herbie saw what looked like a '73 Barracuda muscle car pull up and saw a dyed blonde haired man emerged with a brown haired woman.

"Jeez, I still can't believe Kim is drooling over me." The man said as the two walked right in front of Herbie. "Bonnie, are you sure she'll fall for it."

"Of course Josh." Bonnie said with a cruel smile. "Kim Possible will be embarrassed come prom or even earlier one way or the other."

'That's what they think.' Herbie thought. 'Now, how do I make sure they don't hurt Kim?'

"Now remember, to keep up your appearance as Kimmy's possible date, you have to show up for cheerleading practice. Remember the time and place?" Bonnie asked.

"3:30, at the gym." Josh said. "But I don't think I'll be watching Kim very much." They then went into the building with smiles on their faces.

'I GOT IT!' Herbie thought as he waited patently for 3:30.

************************

At 3:30, at Middleton, one thing was only on the minds of teenage heroes: Cheerleading practice. As the mascot, the Middleton Mad Dog, Ron takes his duty seriously as Kim takes hers as captain of the squad. All looked like they were going well... until Bonnie opened her mouth wanting to do a different routine, causing an argument between her and Kim while Josh was watching.

Outside meanwhile, Herbie was in front of the garage door too the gym, used for such things as the unloading of new sports equipment, but for right now, it's part of Herbie's plan. As an added bonus, its so cloudy, it looks darker than it should be, perfect for what he's about to do.

'Ok, I drove here just a few minutes before school got out, and I've been waiting since, so nobody could spot me. Thank God gyms are always in the back.' Herbie thought. 'I know I promised them, but I gotta help out my friend!' Herbie then raised his antenna and started bending it and let his exhaust pipes start to smoke. 'Alright folks, it's show time, let's go!'

************************

"And I'm telling you, that will cause us to loose the contest!" Kim snapped, getting tired of Bonnie trying to take charge. Ron just rolled his eyes and was ready to stick up for Kim if she needed it.

"And I'm telling you, if we do the same old routine Kim, we'll loose anyway!" Bonnie snapped back. "God, I am so sick of you being the cap..." Bonnie couldn't finish because the garage door was opening and what everybody saw was a white 60's VW beetle, with red, white, and blue racing stripes, a grey retractable roof, and the number 53 on it blinking its lights, with exhaust in the background, and driving very slowly toward the squad.

"What the...?" One member said, amazed that nobody is even driving it. Herbie then stopped right in front of Bonnie and Kim. Kim was about to make up a story, when Bonnie just had to open her mouth.

"Who'd drive this ugly thing?" Bonnie remarked, just as she put her face just a couple of inches away from the trunk.

SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

(OGA-BOOGA! OGA-BOOGA! OGA-BOOGA!) Herbie beeped as his trunk kept opening and closing right in front of Bonnie. (I AM THE ALL POWERFUL DEMON BUG! I AM HERE FOR THE SOUL OF THE ONE CALLED BONNIE AND HER ACOMPLICE FOR THIER CRIME AGAINST THE HERO KNOWN AS KIM POSSIBLE!) He then started moving up and down, left and right, and opening and closing his doors to make his point.

'Crime against me?' Kim thought. 'What is this little car up to?'

'What did Bonnie do now?' Ron thought as he took off the mask. But then he remembered what else the little car said. 'Accomplice? Who?' Bonnie and the others however, got real scared.

"W-What's it saying?!" Bonnie really scared at this car. Kim, wondering what he was up too, played along.

"He's saying he's a demonic car here for you and whoever's working with you Bonnie unless you confess whatever wrong you've done to me!" Kim said with mock fear.

"Why you?!" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know! Confess before he decides to take us all!"

"B... But..."

(CONFESS NOW OR I EAT YOUR SOUL!) Herbie beeped as he opened and closed his trunk faster than before.

"MEANDJOSHWERESETTINGUPKIMFORABIGFALLSOMETIMEBEFOREORDURINGPROM!" Bonnie said running towards Josh. "HELP ME YOU BAFOON, HE'S GONNA EAT ME!"

(BOOOOOOOOOO!) Herbie loudly beeped at the scared couple causing them to run away screaming. After calming down and looking his normal happy self, Herbie was about to laugh, when he heard sobbing. He turned around and saw Kim crying. 'Uh-oh.' Kim just ran into the locker room with tears in her eyes and Ron ran right after her. The girls were heading to the locker room too, but were stopped when they heard a loud beep.

(Uh... if you guys understand me now, she needs her best friend right now.) Herbie beeped and Rufus nodded.

"W-What's it saying?" One of the cheerleaders asked.

"Needs Ron." Rufus translated.

************************

"Kim!" Ron said as he went into the locker room, looking for his best friend. In all the years he's known her, she's rarely cried if at all. She is the bravest person he's ever known. However, he knows right now that he's needed to help her out. What Ron sees however breaks his heart: Kim Possible, the woman who can do anything, the woman who beat Dr. Dracken, Shego, Duff Killigan, and all the others and saved the world time and time again crying her heart out.

"Why? WHY DID HE... HE SAID HE WANTED TO SEE ME! WHY DID THEY DO THIS?!" Kim sobbed as she cried in Ron's shoulder.

"Let it all out Kim." Ron whispered. "You know Bonnie, she'd do anything to take you down a peg. As for Josh, I don't know what he sees in her. You're the one that's the best looking in the squad. You're beautiful, talented, smart, and athletic. Any guy would love to have you for a girlfriend!" Ron then realized he might have said too much, but all concerns were tossed out the window as he got lost in Kim's beautiful eyes. Kim stopped sobbing when Ron finished and got lost in his amazing eyes and they moved in closure until...

"KIM! Bonnie and Josh went to... GAH! Uh... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" One of the cheerleaders asked when she saw how close Ron and Kim were getting. However, the girl was enough to snap them out of it.

"Um... uh... No, nothing. What's the problem?" Kim said trying to regain her composer.

"Bonnie and Josh went to Mr. Barken and he's looking the little car over and he's going to ask us about what we saw when he's done!" The girl said.

"Oh boy." Ron said worriedly. "We better get there. We'll be there in a second." The young girl then left and Ron turned to Kim. "You ok KP?" Kim just smiled and kissed Ron on the left cheek.

"I am. Thank you." Kim replied as she left. Ron just rubbed his cheek and was awestruck. 'I am never washing this cheek again.' He thought as he followed Kim.

************************

Mr. Barken was looking for something on Herbie. He didn't know what exactly, but he'd sure to know it when he found it. Its not everyday a student comes to his office claiming that a demonic car on behalf of another student threatened to eat her. He then saw Kim and Ron heading his way.

"Ah, Ms. Possible and Mr. Stoppable, perfect timing." He said with a strict look in his face. "Now, Bonnie and Josh ran into my office with a very interesting story. Said that this car threatened to eat them."

"Oh, really Bonnie. Just because you were falling behind you didn't have to say that Ron's car threatened you or Josh." Kim lied, trying to hide Herbie's inner life.

"But it's true!" Josh said to Mr. Barken. "How'd it get here?" Josh asked, thinking he had Ron and Kim trapped.

"Good question. Mr. Stoppable, you have the answer?"

"Oh, I drove it in here earlier." Ron said playing along.

"And what about opening and closing its trunk and doors and moving around that these two reported?"

"It's a trick car Mr. B. Thought it'd really help out the routine."

"THAT'S BULL!" Bonnie said loosing it. "It threatened to eat me if I didn't tell it about mine and Josh's plot to embarrass Kim P...oss... ible... Heh, heh, heh..." Bonnie finished realizing her slip. Barken then turned to her with an even stricter look.

"Oh really? Mr. Mankey, Ms. Rockwaller, to my office, NOW!" He said directly to her face with his back turned from Herbie.

"But... But..." Bonnie and Josh said together, trying to make something up...

SLAM

...until Herbie opening and closing his trunk convinced them otherwise. Barken looked, but thought he was hearing things as Bonnie and Josh ran off shouting "WE'RE GOING! WE'RE GOING!" Barken then turned to Kim and Ron.

"Ms. Possible, I'll get to the bottom of what those two were planning." Barken said. "I understand you were seeing Mr. Mankey, are you doing ok?"

"I'm doing fine sir, thank you." Kim said with a smile. "I had some help."

"I see." Barken said looking at Ron. "You take care of this girl young man, or I'll be on you like I'll be on those two. If you'll excuse me." As soon as Barken left, Herbie let out a beep that to Kim and Ron was a sigh of relief.

(Sorry to do that to you Kim, but I over heard what they had planned out in the parking lot.) Herbie beeped to his friend. (Are you holding up ok?)

"Like I told Mr. Barken, I'm doing fine thanks to Ron. And Herbie?"

(Hmmmm?)

"Thank you."

(Not a problem.) Herbie beeped. If he could smile now, he could.

"Wait, wait, WAIT!" One of the girls said. "Isn't this a trick car?"

"Nope." Ron said. "Girls, meet Herbie. Herbie, the Middleton High Bulldog Cheerleaders. Herbie then folded his front wheels and raised his back end in a bowing gustier. He then lowered it back to its normal level and put his front wheels back to normal.

(Nice to meet you ladies.) Herbie happily beeped.

"Uh... nice to meet..." One of the girls said, then it dawned on them.

"WE UNDERSTOOD THAT?!" The girls said in unison.

(It's been known to happen.) Herbie happily beeped. Just then, Monique walked in to the gym.

"Hey Kim, I just over heard Mr. Barken yelling at... OH MY GOSH!" She shouted as she saw Herbie. "Is that the... IT IS! This is the Jim Douglas special!"

"The what?" Kim and Ron said in unison.

"It's a race car from the 60s! It looks like a normal car, but this little bug won several races, including the El Deraldo and the inaugural Trans-France. Where did you get this?!" Monique nearly shouted.

"Uh... a friend of my dad's had this car and gave it to us." Ron said stunned at what Monique said. "How do you know this?"

"Oh, I get my car enthusiasm from my dad." Just then one of the cheerleaders opened her mouth.

"So, you know that this thing is alive?!" She said, not getting the message exactly, causing Kim and Ron to panic.

"What? What is she talking about?" Monique asked with a bewildered look.

(Uh... I think she means me.) Herbie beeped. Monique then got a shocked look and turned around and saw that nobody was behind the beeping car. (Uh... hi, I'm Herbie. Who are you?) Monique, like the others before her, fainted. (Boy, you guys can't take magic well.)
Sign up to rate and review this story