Categories > Cartoons > Great Mouse Detective > Twenty Years of Deduction, Logic, and Reasoning.... NOT!

It's Sorta Like A Harp. Sorta.

by Shego2Drakken 0 reviews

"Well", Ratigan replied, putting down the guitar, "once you get down to the basic principles, it's not all that different from a harp."

Category: Great Mouse Detective - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Characters: Ratigan - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 157 words

0Unrated
Title: It's Sorta Like A Harp. Sorta.
Word Count: 100
Summary: "Well", Ratigan replied, putting down the guitar, "once you get down to the basic principles, it's not all that different from a harp."
Disclaimer: Ratigan belongs to Eve Titus and Disney; Veeken belongs to me; The lyrics to "Hero" belong to Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott.

------------------------

"Someone once told me love would all save us; But how can that be, look what love gave us..."

"Someone learned quickly", Veeken commented.

"Well", Ratigan replied, putting down the guitar, "once you get down to the basic principles, it's not all that different from a harp."

"Really?"

"Well, aside from the shape of the instrument and the music styles..."

"Obviously."

"But they are both string instruments."

"Like... rats and mice being both rodents."

"If you use that metaphor, yes. A world full of killing and blood-spilling, that world never came; And they say that a hero could save us..."

------------------------

FIN
Sign up to rate and review this story