Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll say good bye the Hundredth time, and then tomorrow we'll do it again...

CHP2

by COMBUSTIONXX 1 review

O_O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 382 words - Complete

0Unrated
I picked up the note at first I was hesitant but I opened the note slowly, I turned my head to the side and noticed Gerard was watching me open it I turned back to read the note and it read:

We need to talk about what happened in the library, I was wondering if you could meet me at the Starbucks* in Barnes & Nobles after school.

XOXO Gee.

I grabbed my pencil and wrote back to him and it said:

Yeah definitely-Andrea-

Then I passed it to ray who sat beside me and I told him to give it to Gerard and then ray passed it to frank

This is for Gerard, eh? Said frank, opening the note.

Before frank read note Gerard snatched it from him.

I think this is for me, don't you think? Gerard said sarcastically

Aww, man you ruin the fun. Frank said

I saw him read it and then he looked at me and smiled and I had no shame but to smile to back.

Lunchtime came and I met up with aneesah and she was at the vending machines buying a coke and down the hall was Gerard talking to Mikey and Bob and for some reason I had some urge to go and talk to Gerard already but I couldn't I was still to scared to talk to him. I never felt this way about Gerard I always found him as a friend and yet I didn't at the same time, I could trust him with anything. Then i realized I couldn't lie to myself anymore I really do Love Gerard. I kept asking myself questions through out my last two classes. Then school ended and one important question that I left out was how was I gonna get to Starbucks* and I had no choice but to take the stinkin' city bus. I didn't have to wait long for it but once I was half way to my destination it started raining hard and thunder storming it wasn't a bad thing but with all that happened today it was pretty ironic. When I got there I noticed Gerard's car so I knew he was there already waiting for me in Starbucks I opened the door and the first person I see is Gerard........
Sign up to rate and review this story